[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I feel like the culture warriors at GW really havent thought this one through.

After years of alphabet flag marine paintjobs, anime maid outfits and antagonistic screeching, they are really going to create female models that people hate and then put them in the hands of people that hate them.

How long before we start getting dioramas like picrel? What depths of depravity are these poor femstodes going to be subjected to, especially with Emperor Children just round the corner?

Are they asking for it?
>>
to make such a diorama, people have to buy the miniature first. GW wins.
>>
>>92546571
They already make female models, though most of them don't look it.
>>
>>92546581
I think the chuds would pay the money one time just to spite them. How many messed up scenes could be created from a single box of Wardens?
>>
>>92546571
What’s wrong with that diorama? They’re simply helping an Eldar maiden to re-dress after her armour was damaged in battle.
>>
File: Hearthkyn-4.png (642 KB, 893x853)
642 KB
642 KB PNG
>>92546571
>they are really going to create female models
Lol no they aren't. At most you're getting a few mannish "female" heads on a sprue while everyone has the same Default Body Type 1. Just look at votrannies and how feminine their women are.
>>
>>92546661
I dont know anon, I feel like they are kinda pot committed at this point. Anything less than at least a female HQ with boobie armor is going to look like a victory for chudistan
>>
>>92546680
Bold of you to assume the twitter woketards have any awareness whatsoever of the product GW is actually selling
>>
>>92546571
Have there been any other "controversial" dioramas over the years? This is the only one I'm aware of.
>>
>>92546680
Anon they took all the female scuplts out of the combat patrol
How many sisters of silence are in the value box?
>>
>>92546680
Not really, chuds will still screech at optional female heads and GW doesn't have to do any extra work. At most you might see a single named female character in repurposed female sigmarine armor so anyone trying to make an army of exclusively female custodes has to pay thousands of dollars for extra bodies
>>
>>92546630
Some might even call them gentlemen of the Imperial Guard.
>>
>>92546757
If they were going to do that they would have done it with the new shield captain
Face it, chuds won
>>
File: infernal-enrapturess.jpg (76 KB, 860x888)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>92546712
I'm surprised there isnt more work like this desu. For a universe so supposedly horrific, the violence depicted seems a little sterile at times. There are exceptions of course but I guess they cant go wild due to the kids. I wonder what an adults only 40k would look like
>>
>>92546768
You really think any department of GW talks to any of the others?
>>
File: IMG_7095.jpg (151 KB, 570x760)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>92546712
Define controversial. Because there are some but not discussed like Trump or Megan Swift.
>>
>>92546769
just look at the grimdark and inq28 community, it is so much better than the eavy metal trash
>>
File: IMG_7101.jpg (1.02 MB, 768x4557)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>92546571
This was highly discussed but not comtroversial.
>>
File: Gentlemen Guard.png (1000 KB, 1136x510)
1000 KB
1000 KB PNG
>>92546571
Disingenuous bait. Those men are heroes.
>>
>>92546571
>w-what if we painted some models?
Yes, please do engage with the hobby.
You have models, right?
Right?
>>
>>92546581
Just print it. Even 4K printers make requirement of paying GW questionable.
>>
>>92547580
So people have twice the reason to ignore your cringe OC.
>>
>>92547596
>noooooo you didn't make a rape scene from sacred GW plastic!
OCs are less cringe than official GW garbage since, like, 5th edition, btw.
>>
>>92547632
Why would GW or anyone else care the slightest when you make your edgy rape diorama from models not related to them? Isn't that the whole point here? People will just call you cringe and move on.
>>
>>92547670
The point is that you won't buy models from GW to make this, while abusing their IP.
>>
>>92546571
GW has thought this through. That's why they've made kitbashing harder (and also so you'll buy the gawdawful conversion kits).

Also women orgasm during rape and Iraq never had weapons of mass destruction.
>>
>>92546712
I remember some people complaining about the one of a lictor ripping a crippled marine out of a dreadnought.
>>
>>92547483
Based and wholesome!
>>
>>92547679
But you're not abusing their IP, you're making cringe OC. At best you will be what Chris-chan is to the Sonic franchise. In some ways you're already that.
>>
>>92548561
'Ight, you may have a point, but there's still no point in buying GW plastic for anyone but the great uncleans who play in official tournaments.
>>
>>92546571
Why not just get models you actually like, for games you actually like, and paint those? In current year its not like its hard to find non-gw sculpts.
>>
>>92549631
Because OP, like all of James' abuse victims, is too brainwashed to actually leave.
>>
>>92547483
I need this guy for a lawyer
>>
>>92547670
No no, the point is to do it with GW models to remind them who is in control here. These cuck troon painters have been desecrating the masculine Astartes for years, showcased in WD no less. The precedent has been set, now the tables are about to turn. Expect these Femstodes to be bashed into every horrific hentai panel you've ever seen, bashed into submissive 50s house wives, bashed to have their legs held open by demonettes while every EC HQ with a 3ft greenstuff shlong runs a train on her while she weeps oceans of tears through her mascara and oceans of Blood God from her minced cust-hole. Art plus malice is a powerful thing.
>>
>>92552355
>No no, the point is to do it with GW models to remind them who is in control here. These cuck troon painters have been desecrating the masculine Astartes for years, showcased in WD no less. The precedent has been set, now the tables are about to turn. Expect these Femstodes to be bashed into every horrific hentai panel you've ever seen, bashed into submissive 50s house wives, bashed to have their legs held open by demonettes while every EC HQ with a 3ft greenstuff shlong runs a train on her while she weeps oceans of tears through her mascara and oceans of Blood God from her minced cust-hole. Art plus malice is a powerful thing.
>>
>>92552355
I mean, you can do all that to a male custode too, current year and all.
>>
>>92546571
>hey guys we'll make pictures on the internet using their products for nefarious purposes!
>products which we bought
>pictures that they can just ignore
>we're winning!
you really do have your head so far up your own ass you can see sunlight, huh?
>>
>>92546571
>ohhhh noooo
>some mentally deranged retard built a diorama about a female custodes/female marine getting ass raped by bunch of dark eldar
GW genuinely wouldn't give a shit or even give that person any sort of publicity.
Hell no one would really care within the fanbase evidenced by that CWE guardian rape diorama, only people I see talking about it are making jokes about it.
And if the fanbase would get mad at someone about it would only be person who made the diorama of a female custodes/female marine getting raped in the first place.

People bitching at GW about a diorama like that is on par bitching about homicides and murders to the company behind thr Glock pistol.
>>
>>92546581
This. GW honestly doesn't give a flying fuck what you do with your miniatures as long as you paid for them.
>>
>>92552355
You sound mentally unstable, seek psychiatric help as soon as possible.
>>
>>92546700
>push out diverse art
>sell male only models from 2004
You've cracked the code.
>>
>>92553216
This. The whole idea of "show them who is boss by giving them money or attention" is retarded. Show them who is boss by giving them neither your money nor your attention.

If you like out of print warhammer, then just play out of print warhammer with 3d prints and self-printed PDF rulebooks. If you want to stick it to them in current day, just ignore everything they do in current day. Or, play something else.

But giving them money or attention is not showing them who is boss
>>
>>92555300
I mean, unless you want to show them they're the boss. Kek
>>
>>92546571
>>92546571
Trannies lack the imaginative capacity to kitbash or build a diorama. Just like how children now can't creatively play with their Lego, and instead just build as per the instructions then immediately go back to the I-pad.
>>
>>92552355
as someone who supports female custodes and likes all of the things you just described as potential kitbashes, I am incredibly excited to see what you come up with. Chop chop, anon.
>>
>>92546712
Battletech had a shitstorm over a mech stomping on another mech painted in tranny color.
>>
>>92547483
I member the original thread as if it was yesterday...
>>
>>92546571
Look at those gents helping the eldar. One is even giving her his belt.
>>
File: 1710072109405931.jpg (132 KB, 362x400)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>92557153
>Just like how children now can't creatively play with their Lego, and instead just build as per the instructions
Kids don't mash their legos anymore? That was the best part, the hell is wrong with them?
>>
>>92546571
>How long before we start getting dioramas like picrel?
Outragefags who feel the need to be upset and yell about the state of Warhammer 24/7 do not have the balls nor the drive to actually make their little revenge daydreams into reality. Most of them don't own models, and the ones that post pictures show maybe like 3 guardsmen from 2004 covered in the thickest layers of paint you've ever seen.

So do it OP. Make a diorama, you fucking coward. You won't because that would require effort and you get the same positive brain chemicals being an uncreative whiny fuck on the internet.
>>
>>92546680
>with boobie armor
Lol, lmao even.
They're phasing out boob plate and noticeable breasts in general.
>>
>>92546571
I've assembled and painted all my nu-cadians as white men and gave DEI heads to my friend who plays CSM
They are now hanging as ornaments on his termintators' armor
>>
>>92562063
Kids still play with legos like normal that guy's just psychotic.
>>
>>92547416
>blanking the nipples
Lol faggot.
>>
>>92546757
>unironically saying "chud"
oh wow, you people actually exist, and here i thought it was just something pol made up to make fun of you
>>
File: 1441420162170.png (415 KB, 509x695)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
They already made the rules dip shit simple so any retard can follow along, did you guys actually think this change wasn't far behind?
>>
File: IMG_7154.jpg (454 KB, 2000x1707)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
>>92563734
This is still a blue board!
>>
>>92546661
If they aren't smug mesugaki custodes then no buy
>>
>>92546571
You may have a point, but I'm fairly sure the current demographic doesn't have the balls to do something like in your pic ever again.
>>
>>92547416
>"Daaaad I don't want to capture monkeigh! I want to go to the speeder races with my frieeeends! It's not fair >:("
>>
>>92562164
>literally an entire faction of boobplate power armored women
dumb retard
>>
>>92546661
I wish people would stop thinking that the sculps are bad (though a lot still are) just because Connor Richardson made them look garbage with his lack of face painting ability. It's easy to tell when he's painted something in the GW range because the armour looks clean and neat because he follows the lines well but sadly does the same with the faces making them look cartoony and exaggerated.
>>
>>92548125
>Also women orgasm during rape and Iraq never had weapons of mass destruction.
Audibly chuckled.
>>
>>92579463
Female votranny faces are universally awful. It's why you don't see a single one in what few votann armies get posted.
>>
>>92565319
>unironically getting this upset over it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.