[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (4).jpg (11 KB, 248x203)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
What was his deal?
>>
>>92557488
Dustman.
>>
>>92557488
He's Guilliman if Guilliman had an inferiority complex, was super petty, and liked doing everything the most painful possible for no reason. I wish they focused on this more than having him just be a rival of Dorn. Pert could've been a great backup Warmaster or a builder of a Dark Imperium like how Guilliman built imperium secundus.
>>
File: FerrusGhost.png (33 KB, 232x267)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>92557488
He was weeeaaakkkkk.
>>
File: idk (20240420014523).png (604 KB, 1000x1000)
604 KB
604 KB PNG
>>92557563
>>
>>92557488
I dunno, ask /hhg/
>>
>>92557581
>tranny image
>tranny post
Every time
>>
File: better (20240420014851).png (582 KB, 1000x1000)
582 KB
582 KB PNG
>>92561065
>>
>>92557563
>>92561065
>>92561087
You think you're really fucking funny, don't you?
>>
Samefag less, dear
>>
>>92557488
He's mad that a bunch of sandy boys almost destroyed his whole legion on Tallarn. And they would have destroyed his whole legion if Horus didn't step in and tell him to give it up.
>>
>>92557581
If you're gonna gender swap perty then she should have a brother rather than a sister.
>>
File: 1645129458954.jpg (41 KB, 720x960)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>92557488
>What was his deal?
He always did what was right and took on the hardest tasks.
He did what others could not at great cost to himself.

And no one ever acknowledged him for it.
Why fight for a team that doesn't appreciate you?
>>
>>92561143
A true soldier doesn't do it for glory or recognition.
>>
>>92561134
>tranny coomers
>caring about logic
>>
File: 3d6.jpg (1.07 MB, 2560x1580)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>92557488
I-magine you have 19 brothers.
-Some are asked to go do some work by your dad, and they all try and do it.
-Then they fail
-They don't try very hard
-They turn back the moment it starts getting a little bit tough
-Your dad then pats them on the head and gives them some cash telling them that at least they tried.
===THEN===
-You come along
-You do the job
-You get covered in cuts and filth doing this job
-It took all weekend
-Your weekend is ruined but you got the job done
-You go to your dad all proud of yourself
-You tell him you did the work
-He kind of ignores you and goes back to reading his newspaper
-He then tells you while not looking at you that your brothers could have done it better
-Then he tells you to go clean out the gutters since you are so good at doing the grunt work

That was Perty's life.
>>
>>92561189
Tldr.
Sum it up in ten words or less.
>>
>>92561205
He threw a tantrum because Daddy didn't give him attention.
>>
File: 1628187484250.png (489 KB, 639x494)
489 KB
489 KB PNG
>>92561167
>A true soldier doesn't do it for glory or recognition.
Well then in that case a "true soldier" doesn't do it for money either. So no pay for you.

Also a "true soldier" doesn't NEED a good ideal to fight for, thats weakness. So you are gonna fight so I (someone who hates you) can benefit.

Also, a "true soldier" doesn't need any of that sissy shit like comfort, peace of mind, medical care, or good food.
So you are going to live and die in a disease infested mudhole with rusty barb wire for pillows and receive no medical care.

Also, a TRUE SOLDIER doesn't need air support, backup, or even a fresh ammo pack now and then.

Also if you ever retreat, or even lose a fight I will torture you to death because a TRUE SOLDIER would succeed in ANY situation.
>>
>>92561205
An hero yourself.
>>
>>92561205
>10 words or less
His family mistreated him despite him doing everything they asked.
>>
>>92557488
He wanted people to view him as a stoic, even though he wasn't really one.
He wanted people to point at him and go, "look at the noble Perturabo, look how he suffers in silence!"
He wanted recognition, but he was too proud to admit that he wanted recognition.
>>
>>92561230
>Daddy didn't give him attention.
He also gave everyone else attention and prizes even though they didn't deserve it.
>>
>>92561230
>>92561246
He sounds like a bitch. Primarchs are such a fucking joke.
>>
File: a61p3ob_460s.jpg (43 KB, 460x365)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>92557488
Perty needs some appreciation.

>>92561262
This anon has it 100%

The only thing I would add is that Perty would have been happy sacrificing himself for a cause if he thought it was noble.

And a noble cause WOULD have recognized his suffering.
>>
>>92561263
If Perterabo would have put his victim complex aside for one second though, he would realize that the Emperor treated him that way because he realized he was the most capable, so him getting the job done wasn't anything special, it was just expected. Kinda like how if you have one kid that's a teenager and another that's a toddler and they both do a finger painting, you are going to give the toddler a lot more praise than the teenager because you know the teenager is capable of so much more.
>>
File: xzgv1mu0flw81.png (1.48 MB, 1848x1402)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>92561304
>If Perterabo would have put his victim complex aside for one second though, he would realize that the Emperor treated him that way because he realized he was the most capable
So, why wouldn't you treat your most capable soldier with a bit more respect?
>>
>>92561268
>Superhuman chads with quantum computer brains
>still act like angsty teenagers
Thats part of the fun. No matter how great a human builds something, it still has our inherent flaws.

To remove those flaws would make it too alien.
>>
>>92561330
Because he wasn't living up to his full potential. The Emperor knew he was capable of so much more than the others, but he never really seemed to show it or push himself to be better than his brothers. He just tries to be as good as his brothers. And to the Emperor that was disappointing since he was capable of being better.
>>
>>92561330
>the Greek tragedy
Lmao, HHtroons are so delusional. You'll find more Greek tragedy in the Star Wars prequels than in all of HH
>>
>>92561346
You can only use "mentally retarded" as a flaw so many times before it gets old.
>>
>>92561082
Come on, fem primarchs are fun
Also, look at Lora.
She seems so innocent and benevolent.
>>
>>92561330
I choose Perdustabo.
>entire siege of the recycling center was one big "fuck you" to Dr. Cossack
>decimates his own robot forces for shits and giggles on the regular
>builds massive trash-compacting tech on the regular, doesn't use it
>can instantly shoot compacted junk after processing it for 0.0043 sec
>edgy Reddit robot irregular
>"Dr. Light is cringe, why do you follow his orders?"
>got mad about Cossack having a daughter, couldn't handle it and kidnapped her
>jealous of Dr. Cossack for his degree in robotics
>the Mega City tragedy
>just wanted to occupy the recycling facility
>forced to do all the dirty work by Dr. Wily
>was raised with horrible programming, forced to make war and shown off as a prize
>>
>>92561386
Yes, my mother's told me similar things.
>>
>>92561397
Isn't that the pedo artist guy?
>>
File: E06VatAVUAMD0Vy.jpg (157 KB, 848x1200)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>92561535
Makes sense, since Lorgar is a pedo, and Lora likely would be too.

Honestly though for a primarch thats gotta be easy.
Because all of the adult humans are tiny compared to you and age wise are all stupendously young.
>>
>>92561552
No you idiot, the artist who drew her.
Pretty sure he was the guy who was found out to have underage girls on his Twitter likes or something
>>
>>92561564
>Pretty sure
Either post proof or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>92557488
He foresaw femstodes.
>>
>>92561535
>japanese
chances are very good
but does it matter?
>>
>>92557488
Answer something for a non-40k player. I see this post made all the time, what's the deal?
>>
>>92561823
wargaming spergs look at perturabo and go
>omg, he's literally ME
>>
>>92561143
ngl, but he really could have done shit better, he just submitted his legion to stupid frontal assaults and heavy attrition sieges instead of trying other less expensive tactics like his brothers
>>92561189
more like
>some brothers take time to plan and execute strategies in the most efficient way to avoid unnecessary casualties and material losses
>perturabo just throw his troops to the enemy gates until they drown in corpses like if he were commanding the imperial guard
>gets assblasted that he didnt got a pat in the head for having quadrillion casualties over some fort
>>
>>92557488
>massive martyr complex
>bitter as fuck over getting all the horrible meat-grinder campaigns
>instead of changing his legion's approach to warfare or talking to anyone about it, got more and more pissy that nobody worked out he's unhappy
>>
>>92557488
he is an autist that is to autistic to ask for something better so decides to double down on doing the most grinding shit possible in the most painful way possible so he can cope by saying it needs to be done this way until he eventually snapped and blamed others for it while deep down knowing it was his own fault it ended up this way, it was only towards the end of the Heresy he finally broke ouf his autism cycle and stated doing other shit but even then he was still stuck in the mindset of having to do it the most painful way possible
>>
>>92561143
>supposedly wants to be le perfect weapon
>gets used as the perfect weapon
>what the fuck, why isn't everyone sucking my cock?
He's a lying insecure hypocrite larping as a stoic Ferrus type. Pathetic.
>>
>>92561189
He literally asked for this though. Then got all pissy about it after
>>
>>92561552
>>92561397
>ywn comfort femgar after monarchia and get her to go to bible study with you instead of going to the warrior lodges with femberus.
>Get perfect christian tradwife primarch gf instead of deamon worshipping whore.
IT'S NOT FAIR BROS!
I COULD HAVE FIXED HER!
>>
File: Laughing Roman Soldier.gif (979 KB, 220x258)
979 KB
979 KB GIF
>>92557488
Reminder that his sister diagnosed exactly what what was wrong with him, that he was an antisocial autistic prone to chimpouts because he didn't know how to communicate, and her reward was him having an antisocial autistic chimpout and strangling her to death because he didn't know how to communicate.
>>
>>92561639
Anyone that draws shit like that 100% is a diddler
>>
>>92561823
Perturabo acts severely autistic, making him the fan favorite
>>
>>92564241
Patrolled
>>
>>92561234
that's all correct yes
>>
>>92557488
Severe autism, and sadly his legion are no different.
>All are bitter and grumble of how much they hate getting shit jobs
>An order comes
>Do another shit job you chumps!
>O-okay....*Screeches about it later*
In his case, seeing the eye of terror while no one else seemingly can't, and hi insecurities about his legion looking like shit and all of his bros hating him, Dorn getting all the jobs he is also good at just made it worse. He was always going to be a problem.
>>
>>92564241
and he builds a robotic version of his sister from time to time to repeat that last discussion and it always ends the same, the guy is just plain retarded at this point
>>
>>92564241
That dumb bitch had no idea what pert was going through. He was literal demigod being commanded by manipulative, uncaring, eldritch mutant to do the toughest jobs thankless. If my boss piled boat loads of work on me, doesn't give me the time of day and constantly rewards my co-workers who don't do shit, and I come home to some monkey telling me I'm being petty I'd strangle it too.
And every primarch, except maybe vulkan? And magnus was chimpout prone
>>
>>92557488
Let's ask him
>>
>>92561330
I mean I would cast norm mcdonald as Peterturbo? Am I the only one?
>>
>>92565220
>He managed to call you and the emperor a midwit in the same response.
You just got bodied by the spirit of autism, maybe turn chatgpt off for the night before you hurt yourself.
>>
terminal overdose on seethium
>>
>>92565142
Pert chose to do the dirty jobs. Pert chose to throw his sons into pointless meatgrinders instead of playing to their and his own potential strengths. Pert chose to let his own dreams and ambitions stay unrealized.
The only person to blame for Perts misfortunes is Pert himself.
>>
>>92561851
>>92564275
This actually explains a lot, thanks anons.
>>
>>92565348

https://youtu.be/xVVy3AI1dqQ
>>
>>92565282
>maybe turn chatgpt off for the night before you hurt yourself.
no.
>>
>>92557488
Autism
>>
>>92565812
>fine I'll trust you
wow. :'(
>>
>>92561189
>You do the job
In the most inefficient way possible. I don't even know why people think Perty is actually a genius, he literally took the worst possible method in every single shitty fight he deliberately asked for by drowning it in bodies like a ramp of corpses. And then expected to be lauded for nothing more than doing his job to the barest possible minimum.

He was a waste of the time it took to make him.
>>
>>92564032
>>92561552
I fucking hate this artist, his Lorgar sucks. Those aren't fucking tattoos you bitch
>>
>>92557488
Spite and bitterness. Despite what it might look like, he didn't WANT to build wonders or whatever, he wanted to bitch and moan about not being allowed to build wonders.
Like a solid half of the Primarchs took time to play around with the conquered territories and no one complained, Perturabo absolutely could have built as much as he wanted. He just didn't WANT to. He didn't want to stop being sent on horrible meatgrinder sieges, he made the sieges into meatgrinders himself, wasting time and the lives of his men out of pure spite so he could complain about not having time for doing things and seethe doing all the shitty deadly missions.
Perturabo's problem was himself. He wasn't tossed in Toxicsmog III and forced to work in the pushing grannies down stairs factory at the tender age of 2, he wasn't a slave given a carpenter lobotomy, he wasn't sent to Gotham City , nor was he forced to survive in a frozen hellscape like his brothers. He was just a MASSIVE cunt because he wanted to be one.
>>
>>92561134
>Perturaba choking her adoptive brother
>”Choke me harder mommy”
>>
>>92557488
>carries the heresy on his back
>Horus tells him Mortarion is in charge of the siege now lol
>tells everyone to go fuck themselves
>humiliates Rogal Dorn with the Iron Cage
>establishes an empire for his legion across the galaxy and in the Eye
>chills in his fortress playing WH and building daemon engines
He won.
>>
>>92565142
except Pert volunteered for those shit jobs and decided to only do said shit jobs despite the fact he could easily build all the shit he wanted on those worlds he brought into compliance so long as he didn't spend extreme amounts of time on them, Pert also decided to do it in the most painful way possible because he wanted others to comment how much he totally suffered (despite the fact most of the time he was behind the lines while his sons were getting chewed up), and it was also him who decided to have a pissing contest with Rogal out of paranoid seething at him despite the fact Rogal didn't really care at the start, and the thing was he proved that he could have done it differently towards the end of the heresy when he told Horus to go fuck himself and just left which just goes to show all he needed this entire time was to just grow up a bit instead of being the demigod version of a manchild
>>
>>92568436
Literally me: the 30k character.
>>
>>92561397
>>92561552
>>92564032
Why are trannies like this?
>>
>>92565220
kek
>>
File: pert_you2.png (665 KB, 458x2416)
665 KB
665 KB PNG
>>92561330
>mid
pert during hh
>right
pert b4 hh
>left
modern pert
>>
>>92557488
He was a little bitch with 0 assertiveness. He could have just said "nah, fuck that" but didn't because of his insecurities. That's why he envied Dorn so much, who was assertive as fuck.
>>
>>92557581
Guilliman/Lorgar rivalry > Dorn/Perturabo any day any way.
>>
>>92561234
Ironically this is all 100% Perturabos actual genuine beliefs.
>>
>Anon's perfectly fine Lorgar-Atheism nerd meme got deleted.
The Jannies here are the worst on the site. hope they all die.
>>
File: Corvia Corax.png (1.01 MB, 1436x1154)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>92561552
>YAME-YAMEROOOOO
>>
>>92561669
Underrated post
>>
Stripes.
>>
>>92578547
Literally me
>>
>>92583514
hahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHHABWAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>92561564
Who gives a fuck? We're on 4chan dude, go be a moralfag somewhere else. The only thing that matters here is that his art is nice to look at.
>>
>>92580359
W-where's that lightning claw going?
>>
>>92557488
A good, but (deliberately) imperfect tool. Just like all the primarchs. Of all the tools that broke before they were intended to break, he broke the least.
Hot take - the primarch project had an inbuilt self-destruct protocol, but fucking Erebus pushed the big red button before the time was right.
>Exactly four primarchs fell to exactly the four chaos gods
>For example, Angron didn't get put out of his misery on first contact
>Big-E wanted a good amount of each Chaos god's power put into each of the demon primarchs, because he built the primarchs with deliberate psychological weaknesses that he could then exploit for an easy win against chaos down the line
>Literally "the demon you know..."
>Even within this shitty plan, he fucked up with Perturabo/Horus
>Logar was meant for chaos undivided (Big-E went about spanking him for being religious in the most obnoxious way possible)
>Big-E leaves to finish webway at the worst possible time
>Erebus does everything wrong
>Lorgar does everything wrong, in the intended way, at an unintended time
>Magnus does something wrong
>Everything is fucked
>>
>>92561823
Idiots who can't read between the lines mistake Perturabo being manipulated by Chaos into doing exactly what they want from him as "MUH BASED PERTY NON-SLAVE TO CHAOS DOING HIS OWN THING"
Horus literally used him as a tool to goad the Emperor into trying a direct teleport assault on his flagship. The entire Siege was a farce, Perty was convinced he was the sole mastermind running everything but Horus was merely pretending to be senile all along to make the Emperor think he could beat him in a 1v1. Perty did everything that was required of him and when he fucked off and quit, he was doing so because his work was done and Horus had no further use for him.
Perty goes on to become a daemon prince because it's his last middle finger to the Emperor, thereby selling his soul to Chaos forever.
>>
>>92593665
Food for thought: Cegorach swapped the homeworlds that Fulgrim and the Khan were sent to ensure Khan would become a loyalist in the end and Fulgrim would be corrupted. Khan was originally fated to become the champion Primarch of Slaanesh prior to Cegorach's intervention. Chaos got cucked out of probably the most competent conqueror among all the Primarchs.
>>
>>92561186
>these characters have swapped gender
>therefore EVERY character MUST swap gender
>this is "logic"
ok kid
>>
>>92557581
I mean, I don't want to say it but I'm surprised no one has said it yet
>god I wish that were me
>>
File: 1681942797614923.png (188 KB, 512x512)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>92574980
>image with an anime girl version of (thing)
>DUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TRANNIES UOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TRANNIES AT IT AGAIN

Just admit you don't even know about R63, Nigger
>>
>>92588895
beat me to it
>>
>>92565142
shut the fuck up, peter turbo
>>
>>92557581
>for no reason
Oh no there's a reason, he was pissed he had to fight wars and not build things, so he got very passive aggressive about it instead of just winning the war quickly and efficiently so he could get back to what he loved sooner.
>>
>>92561189
This but if anyone ever tells you to try something different, you strangle them
>>
>>92561330
>your most capable soldier
he was not
>>
>>92595198
Name two better? It makes sense for him to be second best.
>>
>>92595600
Sanguinius was better, Dorn was better, Khan was better, Russ was better, Horus was better, Roboute was better. I wouldn't call the guy who deliberately wasted time and resources making already grueling sieges even worse for absolutely no reason but spite a good soldier by any stretch of the imagination. Not even fucking Angron was taking casualties so large he exhausted his homeworld to the point of rebellion just off the tithes.
>>
>>92595600
Ferrus, Dorn, Sanguinius, Lion, Russ, Rowboat.
>>
File: 1711609229217101.jpg (892 KB, 1000x1401)
892 KB
892 KB JPG
>>92557488
Man baby with daddy issues who couldn't measure up to Dorn
>>
>>92557488
He’s literally me
>>
>>92595600
In terms of martial might:
1. Lion
2. Horus
3. Guilliman
4. Sanguinius
5. Dorn
6. Khan
7. Russ
8. Perturabo
9. Ferrus
10. Mortarion

Perturabo looked good in the Heresy because of the overwhelming incompetence of the traitors. Almost all the good generals were loyalists. Even Horus went from being a genius on par with the Emperor to a babbling retard by the end.
>>
>>92565348
>Pert chose to do the dirty jobs.
No he didn't, next you're going to tell me pert chose to be a primarch
>>92572973
>except Pert volunteered for those shit jobs
Tools don't get to volunteer
>>
>>92595892
Sanguinous doesn't count
Dorn was not better
Khan Who?
Russ is the closest you are going to get to number 2 but yeah no
Horus is a doof
Rowboat Girlyman is the one who he is obviously designed to be the lesser dark twin to.

>Deliberately wasted time
Only when commanded, Good Soldiers follow orders, Not peters fault that emps is produced 18 retards out of 20 sons.
>>
>>92596280
>lion number one
Lion and Perturabo wankers are two sides of the same coin. Sanguinius is clearly number one
>>
>>92597337
The Lion lead the Rangdan Xenocides as well as transformed his legion into the main scourers of the Imperium. Sanguinius might have been the ideal statesman and general, but he didn't have the brutality needed to annihilate a huge xenos race at the expense of everything.
>>
File: retard pretend.png (53 KB, 250x204)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>92596280
He was literally, unironically, genuinely pretending to be retarded. And it fucking worked.
>>
>>92594967
He was always allowed to build shit and nobody made him do sieges.
>>
>>92557488
Closeted homosexual
>>
>>92596319
the Emperor pretty much allowed the Primarchs to do whatever they wanted so long as they got the job done, Pert certainly has the freedom to take the occasional easier assignment or at the very least conduct his operations in a much less meatwave assult fashion, and even if none of those were true, he still had the freedom to do what he wanted with the planets he brought into compliance so long as he kept a steady pace, he could have easily built the many grand structures he claimed he wanted to build, but he didn't because as another guy stated he just wanted to complain deep dwon
>>
>>92597606
He's also stupidly petty. Out of all the memes about 40k, Perty being autistic is the most justified.
>>
>>92598179
I read a good description of him
>Emperor is a dad and each week he posts a chore list for his sons, dishes, laundry, mowing the lawn, etc. Perturabo never chooses first, always getting the last job left which is taking out the trash. He then decides instead of tying up the trash bag and taking it to the dumpster he will carry the trash can to the dumpster and pick out the trash by hand from the trash to the dumpster saving the family the cost of a trash bag. He never mentions how he saves the family money by not “wasting” garbage bags nor does he choose a different job besides trash even though he hates it. He proceeds to get angry at his family for always giving him the worst job and never appreciating how he saves them several cents in garbage bags every week.
>>
CREED
>>
>>92598228
And you leave out the part where the emperor and his brothers both
>Learn that he is doing this
>Do nothing to change it (even in 'don't do that retard learning sense)
>and let him continue to be the only one on Trash duty even thought they could do it with bags easily and they could all just take turns taking the shit assignment.

Honestly I feel like Peter was supposed to lead the fall to chaos and not Horus.
>>
>>92603370
Perturabo couldn’t even lead his entire legion to Chaos let alone half the other legions
>>
>>92557488
Being too based for this little galaxy.
>>
>>92603408
That doesn't mean it wasn't the plan. Imagine if instead of losing 9 legions only 4 ended up defecting along with minorities of all the other legions. Drawing the poison out, Him, Fulgrim, Word Bearers and Magnus hits the 4 elements (poorly by design). Peter turbo has to fight off the better liked by the traitors Fulgrim and the better liked by the warp Magnus, Horus's legion is destroyed in the fighting, Sanguinous lives but instead Magnus actually manages to mentally bitch slap the Emperor to death at the cost of basically all the warp energy in the universe getting sent back to the warp. The Emperor dies properly (and star child does not happen, but something does, mostly again at the cost of excessive normalacy in space. Sanguinous takes the position as the 'Pharon' or bright one acting as the light in the Astronomican (literal Lucifer speared imagery/Christ suffering on the cross imagery).

He's aware and he's spent most of his time fighting religiosity around him and the emperor, the warp is diminished (more often taking the form of corrupted abyssal intelligence and corrupted desires ). Nurgle and Khorne are mostly content to work in the background. Cults out the ass, Alpha Legion is entirely loyal and their main job is countering cults giving them the hide and seek/Special Intelligence Role, The Night Bringers are struct with stigmata (and inheriting thru warp shenigans membership into the sanguinary chapters and legions)and become self torturers instead of world enders. World Eaters are still Khorne's favorite plaything but are loyalist instead (but more fall over time). The anti technological streak (the primary manifestation of chaos being technology in Peter's Techno legions as he revives Thunder Warriors to serve as his 'crusade' and it's super effective as it doesn't require a 99.9% rejection rate for recruiting or special ball juice but instead just cybernetics and drugs.
>>
>>92603370
>>92605769
there is one problem with that, there was no plan for any of the primarchs to turn to chaos, the entire supposed plan was malcador making up a story so a friend of his would have a more comftorable death believing everything was under control and not die knowing how everything is actually horribly out of control and big E was blind sided half his sons fell to chaos
>>
>>92557581
Could Perty have benefited from a little of that Greek incest?
>>
>>92606272
I honestly don't think it would be possible for a primarch to fuck a human safely, especially a sperg like perty who would try to force it in in on stroke and kill her on said stroke
>>
>>92574980
Weak, effeminate men fetishize strong women as a way to cover for their own weakness. "I-it doesn't matter that she's stronger, that's hot!"
>>
>>92561330
I choose option 4, whiney bitchboy
>>
>>92557488
he was extremely autistic and insecure because nobody liked him due to what a sperg he was.

he used to bully his "brother" in his adopted family because he was a primarch and the other guy was just a normal dude. perturabo would do everything he did and just mog him just because he was an asshole. then one day he challenged the brother to an art contest, somehow fucking lost a sculpture contest to a normal human, and seethed so hard over it he snuck into the exhibit at night and smashed both the sculptures.

tl;dr basically what happens if a neckbeard from this website was a primarch
>>
>>92557488
>Vgh, another long, grinding siege that I volunteered for, I fucking hate dad
>Use heavy vehicles? Orbital bombardment? Artillery?
>Nah, WWI infantry tactics
>How come nobody appreciates my hard work?
>I'm gonna decimate all of my companies after I get home
>>
File: Yes.png (131 KB, 315x263)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>92606727
Sauce? This sounds hilarious
>>
>>92605769
Magnus was never expected or wanted to fall. None of them were, but Magnus especially not. He expected that he might lose some, but took pains to give them huge latitude so they wouldn't feel too straitjacketed into their roles. Hence shit like Guilliman getting to rebuild on worlds he conquered, or Dorn being allowed to be Praetorian of Terra, and so on.
>>
>>92596358
>Sanguinous doesn't count
Says who?
>>
>>92596280
Nigger I know you're not trying to say those are in order.
>>
>>92597337
Sorry Anon, but Russ is number one. For the simple fact that he and his legion were expected to be able to defeat any other legion if necessary. Given the fact Russ had done that at least twice, he meets the requirements of his function.
>>
>>92609501
Died like a bitch, is not in the running.

>>92609521
If Russ is number one why hasn't he defeated the chaos legions one at a time? They're fragmented so it should be easy. Probably should have intervened in a number of notable defeats of the imperium too. Russ is the definition of a good soldier ... on paper.
>>
>>92561278
That line is from Calliope's last monologue as he murders her. Which is why it's funny that people try to apologize for Pert's character when they literally spell it out for you in the most explicit possible terms.
>>
File: 1708249109808191.jpg (63 KB, 680x672)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>92564241
>Be predestined to be a fuck up
>"lmao what a fuck up!!! should've been programmed to be good, stupid!!!!!"
Man I hate HH.
>>
>>92611569
Yeah but he's a 300+IQ demigod that never gets sick and barely ages that can throw boulders at people. Sure he could have thought about the whole think and found a better solution, like one of them Primarchs could had created some kind of therapy for him and his brothers.

The thing is, The Horus Therapy won't any sell minis.
>>
>>92564241
>smart enough to identify danger but still not smart enough to avoid it
Is this the most realistic women ever written?
>>
>>92564360
>>92612408
In her defense he just destroyed her whole planet, she was old and tired. I think she knew it was suicide and gave one last "fuck you Pert" that owned him so hard he got into this >>92564838

The fact that Primarchs can't let go shows how childish they are. Fulgrim cloning Ferrus, Lorgar and Magnus crying over Monarchia/Prospero every night. They can't evolve past anything, a good writer could make a point about how eidetic memory makes them relieve those moments to the point they need to reenact them to cope with pain, but there are no good writers working for GW.
>>
>>92564241
That whole exchange felt like a personal attack.
>>
>>92606099
What
>>
>>92611569
he wasn't predestined to fuck up (at least from a in universe point of view since he was always meant to be a traitor from a meta point)
>>
>>92613908
His adopted father was an asshole tyrant and he always saw the eye of terror in the sky. Just like every other primarch with a terrible surrogate parent, he was destined to fail because the books are badly written.
>>
File: 1591417415102.gif (9 KB, 224x224)
9 KB
9 KB GIF
>>92561453
Based superior Soviet robotics
>>
>>92594619
>whaaaaaaat? anime and trans? totally unrelated honest!!!! we just like imagining male characters as girls because.... we just do ok!!!!!
lol
keep talking, maybe you'll convince yourself
>>
File: 8irwhijgxmnz.jpg (32 KB, 480x358)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>92614133
>Whhhhhhaaaaaaaat... a person that... LIKES ANIME? Must be trans! I dont watch anime because I am totally cis male and straight ok!! I am perfectly fine and not terminally online for thinking this ok!!!!
faggot
Im not even trans but ok
>>
>>92612408
Calliphone was based as fuck what do you mean
>>
>>92612650
Ahh I'm not so sure. Is there a good example of loyalist primarch doing this? I always thought that the reason why the Emperor went to Space Marines (as apposed to psycher/null corps, free will genetically removed custodes ,etc) was because having free will and chooosing to serve was basically the one thing that can mog chaos all day erry day. The Chaos Primarchs (and all other greater demons, Chaos gods, etc) all seem snap shotted (or perhaps shoe horned ) into absolutes of the material realm/human condition. Peter can't move past those moments, they got snapshotted when he ascended.

>>92617030
>based
>woman
Pick one.
>>
>>92617252
>having free will and chooosing to serve was basically the one thing that can mog chaos
Not so, since tons of Space Marines fall to chaos everyday while no one single Custodes was ever corrupted. But Custodes are handcraft, SM are easier and cheaper to make.
>>
>>92557488
His back was always aching from having to carry the rest of the traitor primarchs
>>
>>92557488
it's ambiguous.
>>
>>92557488
One may ask "Who is Perturabo?" or "Where is Perturabo?" or even "Why is Perturabo?"

No one asks "How is Perturabo?"
>>
File: to_ciekawe.jpg (11 KB, 90x128)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>92611723
>one of them Primarchs could had created some kind of therapy for him and his brothers.
This is what Angron was originally meant for.
A guy with ton of empathy, able to take away other's pain, helping other primarchs with their problems.
>>
>>92619087
I mean the emperor parked the custodes at home. Space Marines do fall to chaos, that's part of what having free will entails. Not sure how making them glorified mallcops made you think that the emps saw them as anything except a failed design line (and their pairing with the sisters of silence could very well be covering for a design flaw).
>>
I want a Slannesh/Khorne crossover legion now with the idea that the opposite of love/hate is indifference not the other.
>>
File: Bloodbound_Chorus.jpg (31 KB, 210x338)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>92621305
https://wh40khomebrew.fandom.com/wiki/Bloodbound_Chorus

https://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Brazen_Host
>>
>>92588895
To be parried by Konnie before it can land.
>>
>>92572488
Why the fuck does everyone act like the Iron Cage is some big win for Perty? It solidified that Dorn is his superior at both fortress building and breaking. Dorn pulled it off with already weakened forces, he and the IF survived Perty's backup planetary explosion, and Dorn's big takeaway was that he needed to stop acting like Perturabo because it was pointlessly self-destructive. That is just Perty doubling down on everything and still not getting what he wanted. All it does is highlight what's wrong with him.
>>
>>92561346
Gave me a chuckle
>>
>>92627525
Listen, Dorn got saved. It was absolutely the right call, but the ultramarines saved his ass, they prevented the route of the siege but chaos gained a greater daemon whatever that day. It's a big L that dorn could have avoided
>by doing nothing at all
Entirely too much of the Empire's L's consist of taking a fight that is a stupid fight or taking a fight with marines that is a stupid fight for marines and this was both.
>Big Dorn L
>>
>>92627765
He got "saved" when he didn't want to be. Dorn went into that cage wanting to be punished, seeking death. Guilliman denied him that, like saving somebody trying to commit suicide. Dorn knew it was avoidable, that wasn't why he did it. He went in there TRYING to get himself killed. And there are two ways to look at it: he failed at getting himself killed, or Perty is so fucking incompetent that he couldn't even kill a Dorn who wanted to die.
>>
>>92621265
It wasn't a design flaw, it was intentional. They were supposed to always work in concert, two parts of a unified whole.
>>
>>92612650
>Khan is the only happy Primarch because he has unlimited access to Drukhari date rape drugs and doesn't have to remember a goddamned thing is he doesn't want to.
>On the other hand that's why he's been lost in the webway for the last 10,000 years.
>>
SPESS MAHREENZ
>>
>>92628762
That's some neato head canon you got there. Dorn doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who gets 400 of his battle brothers killed because he wanted to commit suicide or to do it so that chaos could gloat over his dead body or use it for propaganda. Has a single primarch suicided? I guess that's sort of a convenient explanation for the fanfiction legions.
>>
>>92635686
Curze did, more or less.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.