[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Garden Variety Belligerence Edition

Here is a thread to discuss trading card games other than the big three.
>Build Divide
>Force of Will
>Final Fantasy TCG
>DBZ CCG
>Wixoss
>Keyforge
>Gundam
>Legend of the 5 Rings (L5R)
>Digimon
>Flesh and Blood
>Gate Ruler
>Battle Spirits
>Ashes
>One Piece
>The other DBZ game
>Sorcery
>Doomtown
>Magi Nation
>Warlord
etc.

Post about card games you've played and help other anons get to know your games!

>Wixoss Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/LC8SpttH

>Force of Will Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/aGEBEKeF

>Dragonball GT Shadow Dragon saga rulebook
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pj_0YeUXI5g4XyKwbAXJuZCGt3qWJwyp

>Gate Ruler Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/nbcZP0nB

>Build Divide Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/1cQT2pkz

>Flesh and Blood Pastebin
https://rentry.org/oypcs

>Ashes Reborn Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/2jr0EG9S

>Netrunner Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/g3yQAQ7w

>Fusion World Rules
https://www.dbs-cardgame.com/fw/pdf/rules/fw_OfficialRule_Manual_en_v1.00_2.pdf

Play with /acg/ through voice chat! No text chat so coordinate in thread to get some games in.
https://discord.gg/rCQFKcGcEP

>Last Thread
>>92532070

>Thread Question:
What printing mistakes, translation errors, and text problems has your acg of choice featured?
>>
>>92566429
I wish all the classes were as highly tuned as warrior is. The equation is nuts, more consistent attacks, more go again, buffs and reprisal, energy efficiency and discounts plus all of this at reaction speed, read after both players fully committed, warriors get the last say if it happens. I feel like warrior and guardian are the tuned kings and queens of the game now.
>>
>>92566849
Gold.
>>92566572
Mold.
>>
>>92566572
Interesting because I remember a year or so ago the complaint being warriors were kinda weak.
But yeah those uphill fights can suck.
>>
>>92566997
Yeah warriors was one of the worst classes until Heavy Hitters but they got the support they needed. More easy go-again options + Blade Flurry were great additions.
>>
>>
>>92564929
Potential for cat and tiger, but who knows if they print cards for both
>>
>>92567039
The set only covers up to Neko Black so no Tiger. Probably in vol. 2 whenever they decide to make it.
>>
>>92567024
cringe game
>>
>>92561096
Vanguard mentioned!!
>>92566455
>TQ
For some reason, the translation team working on the reprint set that featured this card didn't check what her name was translated as in the original printing, and so she was printed as "Black Arquerias, Japhkiel."
>>
>>92567039
>>92567152
Thank you for the info <3
>>
I am so excited for new ninja in fab.
>>
How does the arc light sentinel loop work?
>>
>>92568163
omg me too sister
>>
>>92567024
Ashes has great, minimalist card frames but it gets there by having very little information to convey and making that information hard to read across the table.

That's not a criticism but it explains why it only works within the context of Ashes' game design, you couldn't copy it over to any other game engine just because it looks good. Yes, I know nobody asked.
>>
File: WXDi-P12-084P[EN].jpg (271 KB, 750x1047)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
how does wixoss keep winning?
>>
File: Kryptik.jpg (56 KB, 500x287)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>It's over
Such a shame, game was fun.
>>
So I have been playing Wixoss on cockatrice for months and heres my observation. Wixoss is the weirdest cloth game Ive ever played since killing SIGNI helps your opponent so you focus on removal effects to clear lanes. I noticed 3 colors are good at White bounces, Red gas the most multi cloth breakers, and Black power nerfs. Green has Lancer which breaks the game since killing SIGNI is no longer an advantage. Blue is well the All Star blues arent bad per se but their removalfu compared to Red, White and Black is just terrible. Diva Blue has cards that send SIGNI back into the deck. So while LRIGs are fun n all the way Wixoss is designed means only a minority if LRIGs can win in AS thats:
Tama
Hanayo
Midoriko
Urith
Eldora
Yuzuki
Iona
Sashe
Ril
Nanashi
Carnival
Guzuko

Wheres other Blue? Removalfu is most important than unique playstyles. Wheres Aiyai? Spamming Lancer is less effort than complex combos with Amuser SIGNI
>But you have Guzuko
She is Black thus has removalfu and combos
Wheres Tawil? Why use her when you have Tama?
Mel, Anne, and Mama? Midoriko is just that good sorry.
Dona? Not as good as Tama or Iona
Umr? She revolves around revival combos and Guzuko is more finely designed for that so obsolete
Myu? Nanashi literally does her mechanic better, you have to charm to get effects, Nanashi can permanent nerf enemies with her virus afflictions.
Milulun? Too dependent on enemy spells
Aya? Too slow
Remember? Freezing sucks
Wheres Red Tama? Hanayo does spam multi breakers better, Red Tama was good but Hanayo the OG Red LRIG is better
>So why Ril?
Ril is just ridiculous with the Rise stacking and TRIPLE BREAKER
>Yuzuki why?
She hakais your opponents ener making unable to use Attack Timing Arts duh
Wheres Hanare? Nanashi does stat nerfing better
Alfou? Mill life cloth breaking is a meme
Eldora? Diva has so many blues with shove into deck life burst effects
>>
So I thought Key would be different yet:
Tama Amuser
Yuki Plant
Ril Discard
Nanashi Weapon
Guzuko Trick
Carnival Brave

>WTF is wrong with you how could you just say all the other LRIGs are shit!
Because they are while key LRIGs are babbies to AS ones so I expected removalfu wasnt god in Key but it is.
Allos Piruluk is rendered obsolete by Ril being better at discard card advantage
Remember? Freezing lmao
Blue Tama? Removalfu bad
Blue Umr?Removalfu bad
Midoriko and Yuzuki? Lancerspam not efficient enough
Alfou? Too dependent on what the opponent plays
Hanayo? Card pool just sucks
Piruluk Hippy? A weird playstyle
Myu? Too RNG
Layla? She has the worst Rise like mechanic
LoV? Second worst Rise like mechanic
Emma and Nijisanji? Never used them
Eldora? A nerfed Mel playstyle will never be good
Red Tawil? Fuck whoever came up with Beats
Mel? I fucking hate Charms
Urith? Removalfu inferior to Carnival and Guzuko

So Key turned out to be the same shit removalfu is god, unique playstyles bad since they lack removalfu. I wonder if the same will apply to Diva
>>
https://twitter.com/BSS_TCG/status/1781669148881277135
https://twitter.com/BSS_TCG/status/1782031535727899089
Green reveals
>>
>>92568981
I mean for a not-legacy format having 12 decks be useable at minimal isnt bad.
>>92569060
key is scuffed though and its fine as no one plays it.

I also wonder who on cock your playing, as the eng AS playerbase is quite small and Id wager AS in japan is more at the LGS level.
>>
>>92567024
summon books were the thing that got me to try this game. such a cool idea.
thing is you could never do that in a TCG because you need to guarantee the thing you're summoning comes in the same pack as the thing that summons it.
>>
So after such dreadful experiences I went with Diva and noticed removalfu is god here too infact alot of the LV2 Assist have good Attack Timing Removal effects. Most of the SIGNI in Diva are busted compared to the previous two formats and lol you have only 4 Servants made the format lightning fast. Still the same degenerate shit that works in AS and Key wins. Like using Hirana as the center with a deck full of double breakers. Lancelot is just crazy thats an instant clear lane on your first growth. I got demoralized at removalfu being absolute god as it felt like all the decks from AS to Diva are the exact same. Still I continued experimenting and realized I could pair any LRIGs up and not use the set teams. Suddenly my autism went into overdrive thinking of all the combinations, a lack of non LB servants meant getting color screwed was a thing if you had 3 different colored LRIGs. At first I just remade the degenerate strats in AS. An all white that bounces, all red that just massacres your cloth as fast as possible, an all green that is Lancer spam and ramp abuse, an all blue that hand rapes you and prevents you from attacking and an all black that either stat nerfs your board or stalls while it mills you to break your clothes or just revolves around revival combos. Why create anything else I thought just those less than 10 decks seemed to be ok. Then Deus Ex Machina dropped and I saw the efficiency of a dual colored build. Maybe I should use Assist more focused on keeping my cloth safe than removing enemy SIGNI? I thought then just got demoralized as removalfu is god.

I played Digimon,DBS Masters, One Piece of Shit, and Duel Masters and my experience with them wasnt as soul destroying as Wixoss.
>>
>>92569173
>you need to guarantee the thing you're summoning comes in the same pack as the thing that summons it.
That's thoroughly possible. Just look at Keyforge.
>>
>>92569190
maybe you should look up decklists and people playing? the last GP was filmed and allot of the first one for diva was as well.
I think your mistake is looking at signi as permanents like in other games. they act more like spells in allot of ways.
>>
Daily reminder to hate Flesh and Blood
>>
File: 1697992404979323.png (774 KB, 1073x576)
774 KB
774 KB PNG
>>92569279
NO!
>>
Can this schizophrenic loser stop shitting on the thread for one god damn moment? You're literally raping the thread with your foul manners every time you trash GAME YOU DON'T LIKE. If you don't like it, just ignore the thing you don't like and post about cardgames that you do. How are you thread goers okay with this? Use the thread options to flag his spamming.
>>
>>92569562
*pitches 2 for bolt*
response?
>>
>>92566997
Never weak, omnipresent in the meta just couldn't break through to dominating status. There are things they can't do, and the meta was geared towards that for years. Now it's their time, they've taken enough backseat positions and they're finally muscling control of the bus now.
>>
File: Reach.png (802 KB, 620x483)
802 KB
802 KB PNG
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (53 KB, 500x334)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>92569642
>reach (attack can hit further away)
>picture of a fucking dagger

Polearms were RIGHT THERE.
>>
File: GJeloVEXsAALk3Q.jpg (87 KB, 1080x820)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
*unbolts self*
>>
>>92569658
It's not even a good throwing knife, wtf.
>>
>>92569664
..NANI!?
>>
>>92569562
just force fab spammer to talk bad anout pirate game and he will be gone
>>
>>92569204
>tcg
>keyforge
>>
>>92569173
>thing is you could never do that in a TCG because you need to guarantee the thing you're summoning comes in the same pack as the thing that summons it
this little nigger has never heard of yugioh and their retarded fusion/ritual spells
for a long time in early yugioh all fusions were reliant on a single card to summon them, and that card was a super that came out in the very first set and was not reprinted for a long time
>>
Played Sorcery with my friend yesterday using precons, It was quite fun and different, as It scratches the board game and card game itches simultaneously. Would like to play it more and try out different decks, but it seems like it's currently scalper heaven, and not only can you barely find any displays in Europe, the ones you can go for like 300eur. I wish it catches on somewhat, so it at least becomes playable in my vicinity.
>>
>>92569755
we don't mention yugioh here dumbfuck
>>
>>92569781
oh my god i'm so sorry i should've known!!
>>
>>92568163
Honestly I got to play a game against him with Enigma, felt a lot like the intended triangular counter for her. It depends on how the rest of the cards pool shapes up, specifically how many transcend acts you get to do in a given game. As he stands right now he is a very cool Katsu alternative, but time will tell if he's going to be better than Katsoup
>>
>>92568981
I feel like you’re missing context or revenant experience based on your lists if nothing else. Not sure if you’re in OG or current All-Star, but not mentioning any 2-stop other than Hanayo, not including Donna on the busted LRIG group, assuming triple crush makes Ril good, thinking Milulun cares about the opponent’s spells and not spamming/looping her own and so many other things all shows that what you’ve found isn’t really reflective of actually playing the game outside your play method. Piruluk isn’t on your list and various forms of her control decks alone have been in the top LRIG at any given time. Not to mention Ann and starve and all that being fucked, or Liwat breaking the format over her knee at the end of Pre-Key. I ripped people apart by either not removing their LRIG or only removing them with enerless effects to fuck their resource management, and how well they adjusted usually determined if they’d have a chance to win.

Whether you were against a bot or a bud, you weren’t playing with representative deck lists.
>>92569060
And I’m not Key expert but several of the LRIG you mentioned being bad represented a lot of entrants into the tournaments, on top of you disregarding LRIG because you “didn’t like the playstyle.”
>>92569190
And breaking this down would be too much, but “monogreen is good” might be the biggest red flag. That and “getting color screwed was a thing” given assists often use colorless to grow and loading up for the single off-color card for Madoka or whatever has been doable since set 01.

Who have you been playing with? Another anon mentioned actual deck lists and that’s easy enough to search up for basically any era of the game. This is strangely not the first time someone’s jumped into cockatrice and just… ignored actual meta considerations or the reality of playing against other people. They didn’t think multi-color decks were a thing…
>>
>>92569173
Just be Zatch Bell and make your deck the spell book rather than the cards.
>>
>>92569334
Can I get a rundown on what is going on here?
>>
>>92569942
he got bolted after playing bolt and was surprised.
>>
>I posted it again, ma!
So fanny.
>>
me personally i hate fab because after learning complex combos and sneaky synergies i find out half the game is discarding my hand, and each set just comes with new mechanics instead of fleshing out previous ones, also some heroes require you to sideboard heavily against them, i wish there was an LCG version of flesh and blood
>>
>>92570177
You're potentially just the same troll, only now you're just hiding behind a lot more text. Each set builds on existing mechanics and adds new ones. The set releases are just "class that likes one color or strategy." We've had Red Illusionist that can squeeze more value out of running red cards and they uniquely summon dragons, earlier on we were introduced to a yellow one that makes angels and gets free goagain plus a soul mechanic. For Mistveil, in order to make the next one unique, they add blue flavoured Illusionist that can do all the same things Illusionists can, only now they get buffs for playing all blues and can transcend. Each of them uses the same pool of generic cards that are added in sprinklings across other sets, including nondraftable expansions, but yet each one has a flavourful theme usually tied to a regional source that offers exciting new ways to play with you existing card pool.
>>
>>92570264
NTA, but I didn't read your post. lol
>>
>>92569781
>instead of standing corrected, decides to sperg out
classic /tg/
>>
>>92570281
Confirmed troll. The argument that all you do is discard half your deck has been debunked.
>>
>>92570290
Didn't read that either. lol
>>
>>92570294
You did, you just won't admit it. Your eyes saw these words too.
>>
>>92570299
Didn't read that either. lol
>>
>>92570264
what exciting new ways are we talking about exactly?
>>
>>92570315
No other existing class in history can turn played cards directly into resources. Blue cards tend to be the WORST versions of cards, often pitched or blocked with and seldom played. Now you are incentivized to play as many blues as you can draw into and build up a tidal wave of card advantage. That is genuinely exciting yes, a first for the game ever.
>>
>>92569864
NTA but is there a good archive of decks pre-key/early lostorage? Want to try old decks on webxoss
>>
>>92570335
hmm, there might be something about this bolting game after all..
>>
>>92570335
kek do you really think that makes the game "genuinely exciting"?
>>
>>92570264
>>92570335
I don't generally follow these discussions, but I honestly can't even tell any more if this is supposed to be pasta, really enthusiastic trolling, or if there's actually an anon who has only ever played magic / ygo and seriously believes fab is this groundbreaking new thing the likes of which the world has never seen.
bravo, I guess?
>>
i cant tell if its some FAB defense force with autism or a clever reverse troll responding to memes with paragraphs.
>>
>>92569902
>make your deck the spell book
that's the premise of magic: the gathering
ZB's innovation was "and your spellbook has a ToC and numbered pages!"
>>
>>92570429
I mean it's pretty hard to believe a sincere game-playing anon would type a sentence like
>No other existing class in history can turn played cards directly into resources
unless it was ESL feeding it through google translate or something
>>
>>92570419
>bravo, I guess?
Sure, but there are plenty of other characters to choose from.
>>
>>92570376
>>92570369
Yeah, the game already is great, adding to that is exciting. You guys are a lark, thinking that others won't play it because of your negativity. People are playing it and having fun because the game speaks for itself. Every facet of flesh and blood is purposefully layered as they build up their privately ran passion project and steer out towards the direction this young gentleman brought up here, >>92570177
>i wish there was an LCG version of flesh and blood

Player Verses Environment, Co Operation or alternatively Solo play and the crown jewel of their efforts being a roleplaying game experience that can be mastered by real flesh and blood individuals or self-piloted (this one goes out to all my forever GMs out there). The game is going places, with or without the sassy neysayers.
>>
>>92570460
last thread another guy was talking about a different game like he was a corporate selling it to his shareholders
it's probably the same guy
>>
>>92570487
didn't read
>>
>>92570460
>>92570496
Desperate to control the narrative. Only you guys are schizoid enough to mistake sincerity for salesmanship.
>>
>>92570487
>The game is going places
Yeah, straight into the trash bin with my crusty tissues.
>>
>>92570518
that's not what "schizoid" means, retard
>>
>>92570530
only 2 more weeks until FaB dies everybody!
>>
>>92570549
Obsessed.
>>
>>92570555
obese
>>
>>92570574
Baseless, incorrect accusation. Obsessed.
>>
THAT'S IT
after reading these beautiful comments I am going to purchase official Legend Story Studios(R) Flesh and Blood(TM) Trading Card Game products!
>>
>>92570440
Well yeah, was making a joke about how literal ZB made it with a little flip book and all
>>
>>
>>92569658
But it’s a Looooong knife
>>
>>92570335
>blue cards tend to be the WORST version of cards

no, that would be yellow because they're not good at providing resources or dealing damage, this transcend mechanic would have made more sense in yellow because then blocking would be the worst use for a card that could have been played twice otherwise

this is a gut feeling but heroes forcing you to include a certain pitch value version of cards makes it feel "on rails", like the game gets stale fast without new sets
>>
>>
File: 2_240951_e.png (489 KB, 497x502)
489 KB
489 KB PNG
>>92570591
May I recommend buying the six blitz decks from Heavy Hitters (HVY)? They offer two unique approaches to three classes, Warrior Guardian Brute, that are featured in this monumentally brutal arena combat focused set. Inside you will find preconstructed decks for heroes that have a distinct playstyle all of their own. Will you play the overpowering and boastful Betty? Casting down huge hits that can only be blocked by one (1) action card all while wagering a wealth of power and resources that can help big Betty bet and win big! Or how about the ever smug rich boy knight, Victor, a man who has never lost a sanctioned match before because of buying them out with an endless hoard of precious gold. Golden boy here deals with Clash, a new mechanic that enables you to enter a wrestling match with your opponent. To clash you start by revealing the top card of both fighters' decks and determining the winner by pure physical prowess of their revealed card. Victor loves to clash, a lot, but he loves gold even more. Both are guardians that can share cards from their decks afterwards to try and create the fighter of your dreams. There's even multi class cards from the other four deck sets you can mix and match with, making this the single greatest Blitz precon released for value and replayability. Inquire about your sealed brick of precons with your local fabulous fighters today.
>>
>>92570718
alright alright i'll play ashes

god dammit /acg/
>>
>>92570584
too many words. i struck a nerve.
>>
>>92570750
oh my what an exciting variety of wonderful products! can't wait to delve into the richness of Flesh and Blood(TM)!
>>
>>92570691
That's the beautiful part, you can play any hero how you want. They have synergies, they have nested mechanics sometimes, but you can literally choose any legal card in your class or talent on top of generics. There's defense reactions, attack reactions, instants and equipment; all of which is within your hands to bring to a fight in limitless ways. They have no rotation, so a card can be released to support and entirely old strategy that was previously not synergistic with a given hero. The game has slowly built up wide and shallow over five years, and at this point of the game's life, that is leading us out into an ocean of possibility. It gets way more exciting for deck building from here, which is why people scrub out because all they do is net deck and never pioneer that archetype themselves.
>>
holy shit, magic cards have almost as much text on them as yugioh these days
>>
>>92570842
they technically have more considering they have keywords for everything
>>
>>92570750
Strong Hand Kayo is a lot of fun in CC. I haven't tried him in Blitz yet.
>>
File: Dimensional+Blade.jpg (46 KB, 391x546)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>92569658
Magic Knife..
It is a reference to an old card.
>>
File: Endless possibilities wow.jpg (965 KB, 1318x1761)
965 KB
965 KB JPG
>>92570813
yeah 5 cards if i want to run attack reactions in runeblade, all of them only blocking for two, 2 of them being RvD exclusives and 1 of them being a mono-pitch variety, holy shit this right here is gaming for YEARS, how about ninja vs illusionist matchups where i have to go out of my way sideboarding to include 7 (yes, 7 thanks to herald of triumph) power generics because ninjas are capped at 5? not to mention topkekking dominate rangers lmao or the brutes wow ur hand banished on intimidated guess your only option is taking it like a champ gameplay

these problems plague the game and the only balancing system is LL while LSS just keeps throwing out new stuff like they're hoping people forget how bad the previous ones were or something
>>
File: file_iorl6l.jpg (201 KB, 964x1280)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>92571039
You actually posted the best example, those reaction cards care about swords mostly and Viserai can use swords to great effect because Nebula Blade has an "on hit" mechanic. It's very obvious you don't play very much of the game and have a narrow perspective of how it operates.

>how do you stop illusionist as ninja?
There's lots of heroes with no class cards that hit above 5. All of ranger has 1 card that is a 6, but even then there's stuff that is printed at 7 physical in generic for a reason. Not all illusionists send out huge phantasmal attacks. Get ready for the auras to hit harder than the phantoms next set. Earlier in the thread I mentioned that the new ninja Zen does a great job of countering Enigma's board presence.

>Topdecking Azaleas
They can just as easily be a threat to themselves as a go wide ninja that creates cards from thin air to harass them. Rangers are vastly inconsistent and only do well with a deck that is all zero and one costs and almost half buffs to arrows ratio. That setup can stall against a turtling ninja, especially when they draw all of one type of the cards they need for their two part combo.
>brutes make you take hits on the chin
You have to out run them in damage all while using disruption effects, leaning on weapon consistency or laying traps for them like d-reacts in the arsenal.
>>
>>92570750
As a side, very good of you to turn your autism towards an on-topic game this time, keep it up
>>
>>92571348
card games are on topic, your shitposts however are not
>>
holy shit this shill just won't quit. i wonder how many rupees he's made today
>>
>>92571360
Shhh, don't worry about it, now tell me about the pretty anime characters in the new set
>>
160 person SWU tournament in Florida today. $5k in prizing. Top table currently is Blue Palpatine vs Yellow Sabine.
>>
>Went top4 with my girl Azalea at the ProQ today
Not great, not terrible. Shame I didn't get the mat for her.
>>
>>92571375
>nnooo my trolling isn't working anymore, it has increased activity! That's not what my poopoo posts were intended to doodoo!!

What cards have you recently sleeved? What color sleeves were they? Tell me something truthful for once in your miserable life.
>>
>>92571564
>complete meltdown
kek
>>
File: satin_green.jpg (45 KB, 323x480)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>92571575
Yes, trolls mad. They can't even talk about amazing card sleeves.

For me it's the baller Ultrapro Satin mirrors.
>>
>>92571588
>no u
see?
>>
>>92571592
You're the idiots who always have to have the last word, on everything. Go post about card games, you're stinking up the thread.
>>
>>92571597
>no u (again)
kek
>>
>>92571606
>proving my point
>avoiding the question about sleeves
Leave the thread, you're not welcomed here.
>>
>>92571628
make me, faggot (you won't)
>>
>>92571588
for me it's blackfire double matte, i have close to 2000 cards sleeved with them
>>
>obvious trolls and shit posts 75% of thread
>ok
>talking bad about pirates
>3 day ban
why do I even come here.
>>
Building Uzuri blitz. Might try adding two red Pummels to get em with a Humble or Erase Face or something
>>
>>92571692
Uzuri packing pummels is a must. You're the dirtiest character that can weild this combo. Just think about it, you commit to the attack and they block nothing... time to punish them with extra damage and discarding! Oh but now they're over blocking in anticipation? Well... I guess I'll just arsenal that pummel and get them next turn.
>>
File: hyper mats.jpg (407 KB, 1068x1336)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
>>92571639
>blackfire double matte
Will have to try this out for my outdoor deck, because the matte is best to protect against sunglare. These look pretty frosted. Can you still read cards and appreciate the art?
>>
>>92571712
>You're the dirtiest character
I am now thinking of Uzuri going WOOOO like Ric Flair thank you anon
>>
>>92571904
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1bDuw4Ii2E
Imagine if flesh and blood got to the same heights of world wrestling in showmanship?
>>
>>92569864
Dona is the one that gives her board and Lancer right?
>Looping her own spells
To do what? Clearing lanes without giving ener is all that matters since counter play in AS is limited to Attack Timing ARTs
>Piruluk
Is a good LRIG but removalfu bad I liked her LV5 doing full handrape but removalfu is just that absolute. I cant remember what her Blue Black versikn does
>Ann and Starve
Never seen a card named Starve
>Liwat
I said Tawil not Liwat
I know Liwat ys good I just forgot to mention her

Wisdoms suck compared to Terra Beast
Beautys suck compared to Terra Beast. Yes Beauties can become untouchable to targeting effects but so what. Annes LV5 has a bounce effect and you can rebuild your cloth by looping that limited condition arts of hers. Yet Midoriko does this way better with Repair abuse and that ARTs that looks like Mama getting tentacle raped.
>>
File: longdraw half-glove.png (295 KB, 372x492)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
Rangers get a new toy, all is right with the world.
>>
>>92572252
neat
>>
>>92572252
Its a decent counter to warmongers.
>>
>>92572340
Not bad, not bad. I think it incentivises a style of Azalea that we aren't see, one that draws a butt ton of cards and or brings new horizons and pockets lots in the arsenal. I don't think it's strictly better or worse than bullseye bracers, but it is a fun side grade that lets us explore new approaches to playing ranger. I don't know how Riptide feels about this, because he doesn't really need bullseye as much due to his ability I'd say it's a nice fit for him too.

However
>azalea in the card art
>she'll living legend out soon
lmao, wonder if we'll see a 2.0 azalea sooner than I expected.
>>
>>92572374
seeing*
>>
>>92572374
>2 for 4
>When you can just block instead
The only reason to play this is to counter Warmongers.
>>
>>92570755
no don't do it anon
(that card isn't even out yet)
>>
>>92572409
it's the first and only card that says "hey have you got double arsenal? We have a reward for you." But you're still cycling those cards out when they were probably a 3+buff and an arrow with go again for buffs anyways, so that exchange looks... really bad. I hope we see more ways of getting double arsenals and helping to make three of a kind playable again.
>>
Need help
>>
>>92572879
had this issue the other day and fixed it
>>
>>92572897
please tell me how to fix it bro
>>
>>92569087
I like the look of Mark9 consumed.
>>
>>92570718
>>92570755
release date is probably pretty soon actually
they previewed all the chimera cards this week past, I don't think there's anything unspoiled at this point.
>>
>>92569087
The box topper is a Godzilla to tease the next collab set. I can't post proof, but I don't think it's that hard to believe.
>>
File: Glasses fairy.jpg (129 KB, 650x908)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>
>tfw you do edibles before going to locals so you don't start ugly-crying when going 0-3 again.
>>
>>92574033
dude weed lmao what if there was a weed card game dude that would be so sick and funny hahahahaha hang on i'm taking another toke bro
>>
>>92574052
that's not what he's saying at all, he's saying he needs help with his anxiety over losing, not dude so random humor lmao
>>
>>92574075
brooo i just took the fattest toke hahahaha whooooaaa mannnnn i'm so highhhhhh
>>
>>92571401
Top 16:
>4x Boba Fett / ECL
>3x Sabine / ECL
>Sabine / Yellow
>2x Darth Vader / Blue
>Darth Vader / Green
>Palpatine / Blue
>Krennic / ECL
>Luke Skywalker / Green
>Leia Organa / Red
>Han Solo / Tarkintown
>>
>>92574052
their is a really shitty weed tcg
>>
>>
File: wnnonz7o0qvc1.png (3.42 MB, 1920x1080)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB PNG
How do people make top cut pie charts? like this one
>>
>>92573691
After trying out corpse of viros i didnt go further with any other red rains stuff.
But this siege pack has so much cool divinity stuff and the zombie horde bot style got me thinking: may be worth dipping my toes back in.
How were the nature and charm RR boxes?
>>
trying out the new prism lists as a coping mechanism for losing dragon girl
i think she might be a bit broken
>>
>>92574367
photoshop
>>
>>92574424
what game
>>
File: 1685003410675391.png (508 KB, 1045x1045)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
Is this any good?
>>
File: AREWOTR101a.jpg (2.36 MB, 2806x2846)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB JPG
>>92574084
found the republican

>>92574194
Is it called stems and seeds?

>>92574517
I've been waiting to pay war of the ring for years, the card form probably looks like the easiest way to find a pickup game. Someone also made me aware of a dune miniatures version of this game, and I absolutely do want to try that one.
>>
>>92574686
dude weeeeeed hahaha puff puff pass bro come on man
>>
>>92574517
>>92574686
Just play Middle Earth ccg?
>>
File: 10034.jpg (691 KB, 500x700)
691 KB
691 KB JPG
>>
>>92575014
Well slap my palantir and call me fool of a Took, where do I get me some MECCG action these days? Ujjm4x
>>
>>92571498
I forgot to congratulate you. Did you run aim support or have you nix'd it? How many poppers you got, and do you like hamstring shot in this resource light meta?

Sorry no waifu mat. Hope you get one soon.
>>
>>92574180
Top 4 was Boba vs Sabine, Vader vs Luke.

Finals are Vader vs Boba.
>>
>>92575629
hard to find original cards (looking at 20+ years oop now), and you'd be missing out on the cool fanmade stuff. so either play online on the sim, or print-n-play. we did the later, and even found a print service that did playsets of pro-quality cards for a decent price.
>>
>>92575629
nice captcha dipshit
>>
>>92573735
Godzilla is definitely believable, sure hope so
>>
File: siege of lordswall.png (5.48 MB, 2244x1338)
5.48 MB
5.48 MB PNG
>>92574378
yeah the new one looks neat. looks like it's going to be an absolute motherfucker too (but in a good way). the behaviors esp the 3rd are a bitch. just punching constantly and making more zombies every other turn.

as to the previous sets, the nature one (Scourge) kind of felt like an expert mode version of Corpse. it does most of the same shit, but it hits harder and applies pressure more continuously. it's constantly spinning your dice down, exhausting your shit, just generally making life tough. if you like corpse you'll probably like it just to mix things up and bring some extra challenge, but it's not a vastly different concept.
the nature player cards were synergistic little package around alteration stacking and exhaustion. works pretty well as a preconstructed deck, but a lot of it only ports out to constructed if you take it as a package. ember heart really wants to be with adaptodon, for instance. it's almost like a tribe, except it comes from the mechanics instead of being a keyword. definitely happy to see new uniques for koji and rin here, they did right by those boys.

Blight, the charm set, is a totally different type of chimera. they designed it to play more like facing a control + mill / burn phoenixborn (depending on which aspect you use) and it can be a real pain in the ass. I find it overall a little easier that scourge, but that might be the kinds of decks I like to play.
the charm player cards are an interesting bunch. there's a couple like Farewell and Shimmer Wing that instantly became charm staples. just killer cards. charm has been a weaker color for a long time though so maybe it needed the kick? I dunno. the rest of it like nature is a synergy package, but this time it blends more in to existing control kit. the uniques are all good, and Astrea's is a monster spell. you almost can't use it in PVE other than blight, it just makes it too easy to cheese since the chimera will stupidly walk in to the wipe.
>>
>>92574424
Are they banning Azula?
>>
Do any good games have a fun "transforming" mechanic? I'm working on my own card game, and I'd like to have werewolves (and other monsters that can transform), but I haven't been able to come up with a good mechanic for it.

I don't really like the Magic the Gathering transform mechanic done with werewolves (which relies on how many spells were cast each turn), and it wouldn't really work for my game anyway.

I haven't been able to find anything good in any other games though.
>>
>>92576398
no
>>
>>92576398
it's because it's not fun
why am I going to use something with an inconsistent effect
>>
>>92576398
There's 3 that I can think of, but not sure if any of them would work for you.

1) DBS. You have a double sided Leader card that starts weaker and under certain conditions you flip it to the back side for the power of the game.

2) Digimon. You monster "transform" into stronger monsters by playing them on top of the weaker monster inheriting some effects.

3) DBZ/GA. You have a single main character that you can power up into several forms. In DBZ you have a stack of them and what is essentially a power up bar you fill to swap to the next form, in GA you have an extra deck you can play your powered up forms from.
>>
>>92576423
ya this is the problem I run into:

> too easy to keep it on one side, the cards are just broken
> too hard to consistently flip, the cards aren't good enough

plus there's not even very many "conditions" that I can come up with that make the cards flip back and forth.

> something that only exists in your deck, you can just always keep the cards flipped over.

> something that exists in every single deck has to be super generic and lets other people just keep flipping over your cards to the "shitty" side.
>>
>>92576398
That marvel LCG. You have to be careful flipping back in solo or the boss can scheme out.
>>
>>92576479
how does this work?
>>
>>92576443
In DBS you could transform a battle card into a higher form by evolving it, they cut this from Fusion World for some reason
>>
>>92576490
>they cut this
they drip feed it for future release
>>
>>92576398
Are you against dual-faced cards or no?

Shadowverse had its transformed cards in a separate deck so Wizard Girl could turn into Werewizard Girl any time WG was on the field and you could pay for WWG. A separate deck like YGO’s extra deck or an entirely different deck of transformations like L5R having 2 decks that functioned differently might be worth exploring.

Games like Digimon and Fire Emblem have cards that can be played for X but upgraded into for Y (usually less), but this doesn’t sound like what you’re going for. The potential for tacked on upgrades or customized units is there though.

Aquarian Age had their transformations in the main deck and you had to upgrade into them based on card type. It was interesting in how it interacted with the field a multiform upgrade, steel effect, and resource deposit unit but “Werewolf must be placed on a human with a furry icon” isn’t inherently interesting.

Out there, but Zutomayo had a “time” mechanic where to play things you advanced the clock. On one side it was your turn, on the other your opponent’s. Rather than tracking spells or shit MtG style you could have a real simple meter that advanced through game actions. Kinda like Digimon memory but you could scale it to whatever level you needed. Seen games just turn cards the four cardinal directions to track damage or statuses or such, so why not a universal game clock?
>>
>>92576490
Yeah, there was Evolve and EX-Evolve too, but I thought Digimon was a better implementation of the same idea more or less.
>>
>>92576398
Battle Spirits has rebirth cards which were a nice idea but mostly horribly unbalanced.
>>
>>92576398
Battle Spirits has Rebirth, which is just flipping the card (once) when a condition is fulfilled, and Ascend, which is placing a card over a specific card to make it look like it's evolving or something. Flipping back and forth between forms several times seems like a hassle though, usually the "transformation" lasts until the monster is defeated or something
>>
>>92576488
Alter Ego: higher hand size by one or two cards, can tap to Recover health, boss adds extra threat to a scheme that eventually loses the game.

Hero: can tap to Attack someone or Thwart a scheme, boss will attack you when you're in hero mode, you can tap to subtract Defense but it usually takes away the ability to naturally attack or thwart without cards.

The two forms usually have different intrinsic abilities and certain cards can only be used in one form or another. You can only naturally flip once per round. You basically start in Alter Ego, then typically try to stay in Hero as much as you can and dip back into Alter Ego to heal or draw a big hand when threat is low.

Some heroes have three sided cards for an extra hero form or a separate flip card to represent if they are phased or something.
>>
>>92576510
I'm totally fine with dual-faced cards, I just need an good "condition/trigger" to get them to transform.
>>
File: 03.png (1.38 MB, 750x1288)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
z/x card gacha time. Opened 160 packs, can't say I got super lucky with new rarities.
So i am going to post some highlights

Firs normal secret rare pull
>>
File: 5.png (1.37 MB, 750x1229)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>92576976
All alt R+ and secret version of R+
>>
File: 16.png (1.55 MB, 750x1582)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>92576981
alt SSR secret version.
Alts secrets are so hard to pull, hope to get something cool from normal boxes
>>
File: WXDi-P04-056P[EN].jpg (305 KB, 750x1047)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>92576976
Z/X would be a vastly superior game if it only featured girls like Wixoss. Imagine opening a high rarity card and getting a fucking ygo dragon, or a bloody CAT of all things.
>>
>>92576398
look into Hecatomb tcg.
>>
>>92576647
Could track it with counters. Each unit could have a threshold and a condition to gain a counter. End your turn. Hit the opponent. Whatever. Do a thing, gain a counter. Hit your threshold and transform until you run out of counters. Low threshold things flip back quicker or have less counters to spend on powerful werewolf abilities. Only works if you don’t mind counters, but you can track that by stacking cards too which would add more graveyard considerations.

Could also have a meter. Say you start the game at 4 Meter, and once per turn a card you use can alter it. Each card could alter your meter (+/-X) to shift it up or down from 1-7. Hit your card’s range and they transform. Going all in one one or two transform ranges makes your deck efficient but vulnerable to your opponent fucking with it. You could also add certain effects at each end of the meter so you can’t just get all good effects at once.

You could use cards in the discard pile as a finite resource. Transform Bone Man into Bone Wolf by having 2 skeleton faction cards and 2 other cards in your graveyard go under it. Bone Wolf dies or is untransformed, remove those used cards from play. Maybe deck refresh removes 10 cards from your deck so you need to mill, but mill too hard and you refresh too early or too often and eventually you can’t reliably transform anymore.

Throwing out ideas that isn’t just “if 2 spells were cast” or “pay X” and hoping something sounds interesting to you, or sparks an idea.
>>
Played against a double-heal Mel deck running Sunspot. Brutal deck, and I’m even more impressed with BFF since her and Bang can get so damn big. Not the build I’m aiming for but kinda close.

The pieces that check your LRIG being unlocked from their colors is a wild time too. Death Beam is even sicker.
>>
>>92576647
>I just need an good "condition/trigger" to get them to transform.
Any creature that takes damage, but doesn't die flips at end of turn.
>>
File: Brick.png (3.37 MB, 1920x1080)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB PNG
>>92546425
You don't need to go that far. As long as you're not trying to sell them off you'll be fine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klhJQ_hRHEs
>>
>>92577782
Seconding stuff like this. You either have transforms be unavoidable (linked to life thresholds) to increase tempo of the game, or you have them as punishments the opponent has to make tough decisions about like >>92577782 said.

Unless your whole game is based around them with ways for both you and your opponent to gain and strip transformation progress
>>
>>92577222
Kek
<3
>>
>>92577435
besides sunspot barriers whats the heal?
>>
File: Dragonpuncher.png (251 KB, 260x363)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>92577222
It has plenty of sloots anon?
>>
File: E38-067.png (80 KB, 260x363)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>92578690
Here's your secret rare bro.
>>
>>92579171
Unf, das good...
>>
>>92575869
Great write up, thank you man.
Ya, i didn't care for the alteration theme nor the derpy dino art in the nature deck. The frost monster being corpse but harder isn't all that enticing either. Shame that its also the only way to get better phoenix uniques.
Charm though sounds like a great shake up. Cant find it in my country atm but I'll wait a bit and get siege and blight later this year.
>>
File: B48-124_h.jpg (1.01 MB, 744x1039)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>92579171
just get lucky bro
>>
>>92575664
Thanks Azaleabro.
Removed most aim support, removed all poppers since Dromai LL.
Expected a Brute heavy meta so went all in on fatigue shots and sleep darts and it did good work against Kayo.
Put in Murkmires too for Prism, had one game against her that went one sided in my favor but the guy seemed pretty new to playing her.
Both losses were to Bravo, really can't catch a break against Guardians...
>>
>>92576351
Yeah, she enters Living Legend until they print a new Draconic Illusionist in the future.
We're getting a Mystic Illusionis in the next set though so there will still be options for Illusionists.
>>
>>92576473
What's the theme and gameplay of your game? Is a human turning into a werewolf supposed to be horrific, or badass?
>>
>>92576473
If it's your avatar transforming, I would definitely steal the flip mechanic from marvel champions as another anon suggested. that game isn't perfect, but that mechanic specifically is the tits. just creates a ton of tension and always feels very thematic.
>>
File: RIP.jpg (638 KB, 3546x1992)
638 KB
638 KB JPG
>Riptide getting love
Still not enough to get him viable but I like the direction they are taking him.
>>
File: 1zph12fry0wc1.jpg (49 KB, 450x629)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>92579758
Nuu's dagger looks very strong.
>>
>>92579290
I suppose you can just proxy the few cards from Scourge that you might want. the uniques were all pretty cool, and of the general cards Clashing Tempers and Wallop are the ones that see the most use in constructed. Will to Survive to a lesser extent.

I mean I get it from the dev point of view. Nature was a magic color that did not need help, it's already among the strongest, so you don't want to give it new staple cards. so doing this sort of niche alt-strategy engine build as the focus of the release kind of makes sense. but it does limit its appeal a bit.
>>
>>92578182
One for her exceed 4, and the deck ran Machina assist for the other heal.
>>
>>92579758
Rangers fans are eating so fucking good right now. I might even pick up riptide now
>>
>>92579445
Bravo remains the best all rounder in Rathe. Few great matchups but no terrible ones either.
>>
>>92579758
Riptide is 2 or 3 traps away from being playable as the most cancer deck imaginable: draw-go control.
>>
>>92580448
For me it's still pitfall trap. I want more direct damage dealers and pricier gotcha effects for my opponent.
>>
>>92580660
I really like Bloodrot trap. Won me a couple of games during Outsiders draft.
>>
>>92580701
Can a lurker get an arcane damage based trap up in here?!
>>
Who else /top4/ PQ here? Went 5-0 then lost in finals... The winner did already have a PTI so I guess what I'm asking is which /acg/ daddy is willing to sponsor a player?

>>92570931
Cast Bones knockout rounds are fun.
>>
>>92580758
How much money do you need?
>>
File: Cl87QAWTm6hvXdon.webm (3.55 MB, 480x852)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB WEBM
>>
>>92580758
What deck did you play?
>>
>>92580886
Pretty. Any idea how expensive these will be?
>>
File: image (8).png (1.29 MB, 1294x733)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
Kissimmee 5k was won by Gui Cohen, a top FAB player, with a blue Vader deck. Beat out a Boba/ECL deck played by Andrew Cox, a top Destiny player back during that game's time.
>>
>>92569763
how would you compare Sorcery to something like magic the gathering?

I've been looking at Sorcery a lot recently, but having trouble finding cards. I found some precons, might want to play with those
>>
>>92581015
>legendaries that were 10 dollars or under are now 40 and up
Expect hefty reprints of the first set. They will nuke that price to the ground.
>>
>>92581352
>he thinks FFG will make good choices
Lol. Lmao.

Meanwhile two of my LGS have shuttered their weekly SWU nights (one of which was Friday nights) due to zero players showing up. FFG gonna speed run the Destiny lifecycle.
>>
>>92581400
Overprinting is a bad choice, actually. Look at Xwing, Armada, whatever that shit other miniatures game they made for star wars. The one thing they didn't print enough of was the RPG books and accessories, and it took them almost a decade to meet the demand, by which time the fanbase had died off or moved on. In short, they make terrible decisions regarding Star Wars IP.
>>
>>92576473
You need a day night mechanic
>>
>>92581482
If you're a popular IP and its the first sets then overprinting is good.
>>
>>92581400
>FFG gonna speed run the Destiny lifecycle

Destiny couldn't scale because of its dice gimmick, it was an entirely different animal. The game's math just wasn't workable at its level of popularity.
>>
>>92581156
At it's core i'd classify it as an mtg-esque game, in that you play lands, lands give mana, yuu use mana to cast creatures and sorceries, you fight opponents creatures and attack him, get opponent from 20 to 0 life. But I'd also say it has many more layers to it that make it feel more interesting and strategic then mtg.
First of, the fact you can move creatures around the map, manipulate the map and have 2 (4) separate layers of the map in which you operate gives it a lot more depth compared to just tap to attack opponent. Also makes it feel like a neat board game ala mage knight, but it's still make your own deck to bring to the board game.
Secondly, (You) are an actual unit on the field, so you have to participate in the combat yourself, and since you cast spells from your own position, it makes it feel more immersive (weird thing to say for a card game, but imho I see it as a bonus). Also, depending on which avatar you select, you get very different abilities and playstyles (like EDH I guess).
Mind you, I haven't played any meta decks, only the precons, and really liked it, so i can't speak about how fun the top end is, but if you can actually fined the percons somewhere for MSRP (40eur in my case) it's a great deal as you get 4 very different decks to mess around with.
Oh, lastly, lands being a separate deck means no mana screw/mana flood problems which might be the worst aspect of mtg, but that's something a lot of mtg-esque tcgs have now days.
>>
>>92566455
Now that DBZ and One Piece both have fairly successful tcgs, what are the odds Bandai revists the Naruto tcg and gives it a much needed reboot? last I'd heard about it, there were some random legal issues recently resolved with the old series. Something about Bandai printing art they didn't have the rights to. Would that be prohibitive enough to restart?

Or maybe an entirely different publisher takes the IP? Would be interested in hearing your guys' thoughts/opinions.
>>
>>92581156
It's ok. I bought in early ks but ended up selling it all on after a couple months. I don't keep games if I'm not likely to play them much. it's a very pretty game, but in terms of gameplay it's just doing that same old "MtG but on a map!" gimmick, and there are other existing games that do that better. not much reason to own it while Summoner Wars is in print unless your only priority is art.
>>
>>92582128
hopefully never
>>
>>92580936
Depends on series/character but BRs are usually around 10-12k yen on average. I've seen some as low as 3000-4000 yen and some has high as 30k yen.
>>
>>92582128
My opinion is I hate you.
Bandai had fucking 5 fucking TCGs at the moment and that's already too many
>>
>>92582227
Why?
>>92582377
Mean. What's the issue?
>>
i played one piece and found it only slightly above average
>>
>>92579758
I think he's pretty reasonable now. Definitely not top tier, but he has a niche, a few different interesting directions, and has started winning PQs. The new Ranger cards definitely help giving him a better floor for turns, which I think was his second biggest weakness outside getting fatigued (which is what this spoiler is for).

He'll still struggle against fatigue matchups but it's fine to have one natural weakness. He is already quite decent against aggro decks.

>>92579445
Brodie is on Red Raging Onslaughts and Red FFS, but while it's teched for the Luminaris build it doesn't work as well against the aura-heavy hybrid decks from this weekend.
>>
>>92582855
have you tried playing the second piece?
>>
>>92572094
>no response
Wixossfags and their kiddy pool kusoge finally getting btfo as they deserve I see
>>
>>92583220
Trident piece is better honestly. Who would have thought a competitive game about property management and sentai monster battles would come together as well as it did.
>>
>>92582319
Thank you, anon. Hopefully the kitties will fall toward the lower end of those prices.
>>
Flesh and blood is good but not good enough, it lacks runge, to put it some way
>>
>>
>>92579455
Well that stinks but at least the next set should be good for illusionists.
>>
Ghost Galaxy's third Keyforge set is in crowdfunding, and they're doing something kinda unique?

Besides the normal retailer pledges, retailers can make a $1 pledge to become eligible as a "home base". Players who back the campaign can vote for for their lgs as a home base, and stores get free shit for hitting three or more votes, plus progressively more shit for higher numbers of votes. But most importantly, they'll get access to "More Mutation", a *retailer-exclusive set*. More Mutation is re-run of the original Mass Mutation set (which pretty much sold out everywhere after its original print run), with a few new cards added.
>>
>>92584167
sounds retarded
>>
>>92582855
its a basic game for basic folks, definitely lorcana level of "the game plays itself"
I stopped taking it seriously after seeing a newbie girl walk into the shop and top 3 a local by highrolling triggers.
>>
Never forget Flesh and Blood must always hated
>>
File: DUNC.jpg (479 KB, 2048x1536)
479 KB
479 KB JPG
I don't care for some of the rooms I see online, do people really play like this?
>>92580812
None I just like attention
>>92580889
prism
>>
>>92584350
They do. Hard to find open space that hosts official stuff.
One of my LGSs is too packed and they’re moving again to a bigger space.
>>
>>92584350
Samwell Tarly in the back right.
>>
>>92584350
incel den
>>
File: 1611547852787.png (699 KB, 500x698)
699 KB
699 KB PNG
>>92584350
>None I just like attention
That's understandable. I do, too.
>>
File: GLzRb8HWIAEQ31O.jpg (781 KB, 3840x2160)
781 KB
781 KB JPG
FAI = TRASH
OLYMPIA = TRASH
BETSY = TRASH
RIPTIDE BROS RISE UP
TEKLOCHADS RISE UP
>>
>>92584699
dumpster fire game
>>
>>
>>92584484
I play games to hang with people I like. Tournaments and the hard grind can be fun but I prefer to enjoy the company.
>>
>>92582569
>Mean. What's the issue?
NTA but it sums up to Bandai biting off more than they can chew, especially as of late with printing issues on the front of both Fusion World and One Piece, as well as the introduction of another half a game in Sand Land (which ironically i'm very excited for, yet I wonder what effect it might have on Bandai's ecosystem regarding manufacturing), I say half a game though since it's a tactical game working off a constructed format contrast to the Bandai 5 (DBS, DBS FW, Union Arena, Digimon, BSS) being TCGs
>>
Last round of voting.

Shadowreaver has been a $15+ card for a very long time, and it is winning,

The Kickstarter should be going live soon, probably in 4 or 8 days.
>>
>>92570346
It might be out there but I haven’t found an amazing database for them. Wixossbox doesn’t go back that far but does have some 2018 AS decks that will mostly be preKey. Years ago I remember stumbling across a deck list site but I don’t remember the name or how I got there, and can’t find it. But you might try “ウィクロス デッキ” in google and the LRIG name and maybe a year… You can get a few blog and social media posts of decks but that might be better than nothing.
The fan wiki might have some threads up with brews and techs but it really wasn’t overflowing with that kind of talk so what you’ll find is scattershot.

If you can find the scans of the Wixoss Magazines, the specific versions of the Hobby Japan Card Game magazines, they were coming out from like year 2 and on and had winning decklists from events, complete with card numbers so you could dredge out the lists even without knowing Japanese. That’s how I used to start building, so that plus the earliest box AS lists would be your best bet outside of finding a dedicated wix space and picking their brains about what they were running after coins came out or whatever.
>>
>>92584350
>prism
ALS ban soon
your days are numbered you sicko
>>
>>92584908
I see, thanks for the reply. I only play Pokémon, so I wasn't really aware of the actual issues. I just knew they were the publisher of those series. Well, that's a bit unfortunate for fans of those series. Hopefully Naruto one day gets picked up by a company with the bandwidth and resources to give a fuck about the Western markets. Until then, I guess I'll enjoy collecting/playing a game where the company is at least competent at a base level.
>>
File: GKsDKLbaQAAPA9Y.jpg (3.26 MB, 2633x1755)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB JPG
>>
>>92582128
Might be an issue since the devs of that game (I think) have remade the game and called it Primal
>>
>>92584699
Nice to see Riptide and Teklo finally getting some work done.
>>
>>92584699
bro's I've been testing for days now and my toughest matchups are

>Prism
>Vicy
>Teklo
>Bravo

Today I built a deck that dismantles Teklo, but it seems I won't have to concern myself with him as much as the others.
>>
>>92585064
>Zogbook
It really is a boomer game
>>
>>92585925
>Teklo
How is that a bad match-up? Probably the worst deck in the game - both runeblades are unironically better than he is.
>>
How does your game of choice handle Necromancy? I've gotten tired of 2/2 spam in MTG and long to channel the dread powers in other games.
>>
>>92586100
pretty much just return to hand from graveyard or on death
>>
>>92585684
Thought this was a grandwalker at first.
>>
>>92585613
no worries, happy to help, mainly with the two it was a mix of different issues

- Fusion World's supply could not meet demand, so much so that some stores couldn't even get starter deck product in time for prerelease tournament dates, booster boxes are currently being scalped online at $150 minimum, later this month though reprints for all the launch date stuff (booster #1, starter decks 1-4)

- not entirely certain from memory about One Piece since i'm an FW player solely, but I believe the latest set for One Piece was either delayed and/or their printings were cut

ironically enough been looking into Pokemon after the latest EUIC rotation swap, looking to see whatever pops up consistently that isn't that Charizard/Pidgeot everyone's flocking too, been glad to see people have been revitalizing Roaring Moon for one
>>
>>92586100
>How does your game of choice handle Necromancy?
We just gather the Dragonballs and wish everyone back to life.
>>
>>92586062
Teklo can hard lock the game, dragging both players to 20 or more rounds all without a clear winner. He's a menace and he'll drag plenty of people into draws who can't kill him fast enough. He's the troll of the game as it stands because he wants to play a different game than you're trying to. Dies to kano I guess though, so the trolls get trolled.
>>
>>92586689
>>92586062
He's really good at dealing with the consistent, slower decks in the game like Guardian, Hybrid/Slab Dash, and most Warrior flavors at the moment. When half the decks in the format are aiming for the inevitability of outvaluing the opponent to win, Teklo does it best - even if he's pretty soft to the setup decks and can get run over by some explosive aggro starts. He's a meta call, but given his performance and given what I've seen of more dedicated Teklo players, I don't think he should be counted out.
>>
>>92586715
Well now I have his number dialed in. I'm going to shove sedatives into sleeping oldie's craw and nail him with fletched arrows to make his evos block for shit. Without those two tools Azalea can get outpaced by him and flounder if he gets to his end game smoothly.
>>
new feet soon, fellow FAB enjoyers
>>
File: The+Nemesis.jpg (31 KB, 375x525)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>92586055
Well yeah, but is a game that was kept alive for 12 years since its death (and had a life span of 12 years before that). Warlord is a solid game.
>>92586100
Making most of them broken af and doing lots of broken cards for them.
They have lots of actions that give extra life or return characters from the discard pile to play or save characters dying. They also get some direct damage or level reduction (or level stealing) cards.
They most of times benefits from characters dying or characters in discard piles.
>>
File: Kargaz+Dythanus.jpg (4 MB, 1456x2048)
4 MB
4 MB JPG
>>92586813
>>
File: Calix_s+Heart.jpg (44 KB, 393x546)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>92586813
Exemple of necromancer only items
>>
File: Vampiric+Touch.jpg (48 KB, 395x546)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>92586813
Not as common (to see being played) but necromancers can also steal levels and hp from other characters
>>
>>92586761
I want to go all in on moon mommy
>>
>>92586881
Stop posting these cards and talking to yourself man.
>>
File: 1706656187663556.jpg (2.94 MB, 2921x4096)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB JPG
>Fusion World art is ba-
>>
>>92587038
>sic
>>
>>92584908
I feel disgusted in playing Bandai games.
Hell playing Japanese tcgs where the meta is solved makes me feel retarded.

Should've invested in SWU or Lorcana ffs.
>>
>>92587059
>Hell playing Japanese tcgs where the meta is solved makes me feel retarded.
I mean that's not a problem in Fusion World and this time next year in Digimon it won't be either. It's really just One Piece at that point and that game is fucking garbage anyway.
>>
>>92581986
Thanks for the tips anon, I picked myself up the Beta Precons, looking forward to playing them with my brother once they arrive.

The Sorcery TCG videos I've seen look really cool, and I love the art, I'm really jhoping it lives up to my expectations. Modern MtG is super gay so I've stopped playing years ago.

> Oh, lastly, lands being a separate deck means no mana screw/mana flood problems
I'm totally fine with this in MtG actually. I never understood why this upsets players so much.
>>
>>92587038
The alternative artworks always go hard.
The normal cards look boring as shit.

Don't try and prove otherwise you Bandai shill
>>
>>92587073
Fusion World is just them trying to copy One Piece's success. I don't trust them to balance the game properly or put in adequate support for their digital client.

Digimon catching up..... okay like I trust them to follow their word
>>
>>92587097
>Digimon catching up..... okay like I trust them to follow their word
It's literally happening. They've already announced what sets are being combined and released together to accelerate the release to get them caught up.
>>
>>92582168
I do love the art. I used to really enjoy MtG with my brother and a few close friends, but with how gay the game has gotten, I haven't played in a few years. I'm mostly looking for something to fill that void, and play casually.

I'll look into Summoner Wars as well though, thanks for the suggestion anon.
>>
>>92587110
Is Digimon tcg even balanced?
But anyway you just get the jist of my posts. I don't trust JPN companies.
Like if I were to play FAB I feel they'll be more transparency which JPN companies lack
>>
>>92587059
Twitter's thataway
>>
>>92586761
>Imagine the judge promo playmat with no zones
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 190x265)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>92586100
We had a free revive until it got banned.
>>
>>92587209
You still use twitter? Lmfao
And take Bandai's dick out ur mouth man.
>>
>>92568371
Thanks for your input anon.
>>
>>92587038
That's not really an example of good art so much as it is spiffy effects and framing. That's just a Goku doing a typical pose. It's everything that surrounds him that makes it at all interesting, and a good part of that is the foiling technique and not the image itself. At best, you can call it a good use of colors and shading.
Also, special versions of cards literally do not count for the discussion because they aren't what you'll be playing with most of the time. Bandai treats them as a special little thing and makes them harder to obtain because they know this.
>>
>>92587197
>I feel they'll be more transparency which JPN companies lack
Tell that to Wizards of the Coast and Konami of America (and no, you can't blame all of Konami being shit on it being a Jap company because it's specifically the Western branch that fucks with releases and rarities to make cards more expensive than they'd otherwise be).
>Is Digimon tcg even balanced
It comes and goes. Right now it's fine, but it's a very different game than when it started.
>>
>>92587038
You know that's like an average SR from Masters, right?
>>
>>92588065
Except that looks good.
>>
>>92587275
>ur
Ah, I see you're more of a Reddit man then
>>
>>92577435
>double heal
Would you happen to have a list? I'm starting to learn WIXOSS and i want to get familiar with the new EN dissona meta
>>
Getting burnt out on talishar because of these damn slowrollers. It shouldn't take an hour and a half to conclude a low stakes match against perfect strangers.

>fought to the bitter end :DD
>>
>>92588205
Just disable stats and leave the match? The client has been fucked up for a week where every action randomly can take 10-30s because the devs fucked something up
>>
>>92583423
>samefagging after getting btfo
lol this thread
>>
>>92587197
Wow racist bigot much
>>
>>92584400
>>92584400
>>92584400
>>
File: reprints are theft.jpg (68 KB, 557x552)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>92581352
We don't take kindly to that sort of talk around here.
>>
>>92588574
the funniest part of this is how they use Ai for their cards.
>>
>>92581015
Why are some of the card frames upside down?
>>
>>92589141
Spells and upgrades have the text above the art, for whatever reasons.
>>
>>92588205
talishar hasn't implemented a clock?
should be an option on there somewhere.
>>
>>92586761
Phantasmal Footsteps reprint with new art or new card?
>>
>>92589141
FFG doesn't get the best and brightest graduates from graphic design college. just one more thing they used to be good at back before all the talented people left.
>>
>>92590016
My hope is a new leg endary that is better. Fuck 125 dollar rainbow unlimited prices.
>>
>>92589216
There's like a 20 second timer for each action that if you don't do anything, you count as "inactive" and opponent can claim victory and bail. But it resets each action.
>>
>>92590142
The problem I'm having is if someone is slightly losing but hasn't concluded the game they let EVERY ACTION time out. So I sit there, because the game's not exactly over until it is over, and I wait.
>hello?
>are you there?
Emotes sent. Finally you get a reply after minutes go by without activity.
>yes. Thinking please wait...
And you feel like an ass asking every single fucking time, but they're literally alt tabbing even when you can see they are about to conclude their arsenal pass action but don't hit the green pass action button and it times out again.

Like, if you're going to be that apathetic to the game after you don't get your high roll, just concede. I am here to get complete games to test the limits of my deck, not wait for you to finish trolling /b/ for illegal nudes every turn.
>>
>>92588188
I don’t have a list myself yet; still building. Will post what I remember.
>level 1s
Nova - Big stupid wall that is probably the safest dissona level 1 outside of Moving Picture.
Firecracker - Amazing removal since it isn’t even using ener. The deck didn’t have any other red and still ran this.
Wawolf - On-color aggro that can be a threat later on since Mel can buff it to 8k and a lot of decks will need to drop level 1s to fill lanes.
>level 2s
Guillotine - Strong defensive option, white for Dona/Sunspot.
At - Big body, good ener tech, burst.
Ivy - Great green card here that’s probably getting you at least 2 ener between the attack phase trigger and being beat down.
>level 3s
Bang - big dum green, use as many as you can.
BFF - see above
Oryzill - The format has lots of draw and self mill so this can wreck people.
Dona - Great include to finish out a game.
>spell
Emergence - Can’t get a guard but 0 cost and burst.
I’m not sure if the numbers but besides the non-green level 3s it wasn’t trying too hard to run tech options. I’m also undoubtedly missing cards because I can’t account for 20 bursts. 16 there at most with 4 At and spells.
>LRIG deck
That deck ran Machina Wing Slash and Repair. Sunspot Memory as the main piece. Innocent Battle as the second because what good is double healing if you get exhausted, but I could see Dissonance doing real work here if not just Xeno. Other assist was Eldora but he was going between her and more standard defensive options like Lion to test so I wouldn’t say she’s the best option here, but her line is interesting.
>potential good picks I didn’t see in that build
Kagomeka - Didn’t see this one in that deck but I ran into it elsewhere, and between the burst and the ability to revive any 3 it’s worth a look.

Hope this helps. If I come up with something amazing I’ll post it.
>>
>time out = draw
>losing players are incentivized to slowplay for the draw, instead of eating a loss.
>time out = double loss
>winning players are incentivized to bully the loser into conceding, so they can avoid eating the loss.
>time out = gamestate-based tiebreaker (most life remaining, etc)
>winning players are incentivized to slowplay while they're ahead, instead of risking a loss by playing the game out normally.

I kinda see what Lorcana is cooking with the 2-game match, 1 point per win, 2-0 earns an extra point system. Even though everybody who tries it apparently hates it.
>>
File: IV57AppQvWfEf9To.webm (3.61 MB, 480x852)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB WEBM
>>
>>92590395
I play aggro so such problems are never mine.
>>
>>92590231
Just leave then? Sucks but it's not like it matters who "wins", if they're going to be shitty go play someone else.

I've played hundreds of games of talishar (and even won a few), most games don't go past 20min, and I'd say the median is roughly 12min for a game.
>>
>>92590458
This is more common than you think on tali. How am I supposed to practice them l when others pull shit like this?
>>
>>92590550
CASE
IN
POINT

Getting real sick of this. I need prism practice, and they're all doing it. They see the writing on the wall and alt tab to look at feet pictures.
>>
https://twitter.com/BSS_TCG/status/1782393928525947056
https://twitter.com/BSS_TCG/status/1782756315485581638
Green magic, Nexuses, and X-Rare, and a random white card
>>
>>92587120
The company is looking to curb the supply issue in the next set. Servicing the euro market was a listed goal of theirs for its release also. Remains to be seen how the ship gets steered.
>>
>>92570662
Duel Masters then
>>92566455
Duel Masters now
>>
>>92587214
Do they sell playmat protectors? Asking for a degenerate friend.
>>
>>92590142
>>92590231
there isn't a game clock or chess clock / death timer type option in there? seems kind of strange since other versions of the same code base (I assume) have that.

>>92590845
>>92590550
honestly this >>92590458. wins on talishar aren't worth anything, nobody is keeping score. just jump and go to the next one.
>>
>>92590231
>trolling /b/ for illegal nudes
Good times
>>
>>92581681
>over printing is... le good
It's killed before and it will kill again. We walk the hallowed halls of dead card games, others should do their best to tread lightly around over printing. You basically have to leave some demand on the table, not outright satisfy it and not neglect it entirely.
>>
>>92592540
>you should print just enough
no shit, retard
>>
>>92592540
Underprinting kills games just as much, my dude.
>>
New

>>92593017
>>92593017
>>92593017
>>
>>92590342
this was a lot of help, thanks bro
>>
>>92592797
and yet watch them overprint it to oblivion

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.