[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Jedi War Vets edition

A thread for discussing the Star Wars franchise and its various media and tabletop games.

Previous thread: >>92559864

Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing, Armada, and Legion
>https://pastebin.com/9puqx1ze

Star Wars Roleplaying Games (d6/d20/FFG)
>https://pastebin.com/iUriRfaA

Other FFG Star Wars tabletop (Imperial Assault, Destiny and the LCG)
>http://pastebin.com/ZE4gn0yN

Old links
>https://pastebin.com/yUVx32wB

Latest AMG news:
>New Battle Force documents.
>https://www.atomicmassgames.com/star-wars-legion-documents
>https://www.atomicmassgames.com/star-wars-legion-transmissions
>https://twitter.com/atomicmassgames/

Latest Edge news:
>https://edge-studio.net/a-new-hope/
>https://edge-studio.net/star-wars-edge/

Unlimited links:
>https://starwarsunlimited.com/articles/
>https://swudb.com/
>https://www.felttable.com/swu

Shatterpoint:
>https://www.atomicmassgames.com/swp-rules/

TQ: What is your favourite war in Star Wars?
>>
Darth Vader is a psychopath!
>>
>>92578614
>TQ: What is your favourite war in Star Wars?
I quite like the Imperial reconquest of the Rim, I find it a nice bridging between the Clone Wars era and the Galactic Civil War era with Imperial clones committing war crimes against Separatist insurgents. Second favourite war is the Ssi-Ruuvi incursions into the wider galaxy since soul stealing Dinosaurs are based.
>>
File: dream girl.jpg (421 KB, 900x1375)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
I need a based, racist, Empire-loving qt gf so badly bros...
>>
aaaggghhhh
>>
Embracer Group is parting ways with Asmodee, which will be spun off into a standalone publicly traded company.
>>
Why does he keep posting this?
>>
>>92579052
Posting what?
>>
File: 45432.jpg (146 KB, 400x400)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
Just read the learn to play booklet that came with the legion core set, are there any good battle reports on youtube I can watch that are clear about what's going on?
>>
>>92579091
I rather play with my Star Wars Lego which I bought with my hard earned money.
>>
>>92579202
I mean I bought the core set with my hard earned money, I'm just not playing until the weekend and want to see the game in action for a better idea of the rules
>>
>>92579288
Sound like a reasonable plan. Also enjoy it!
>>
>>92578945
Poor Vader :(
>>
File: why.png (1.19 MB, 1920x1080)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>92579381
>>
>>92579388
Poor kid :(
>>
>>92579416
He had it coming. He said your waifu is shit.
>>
Hypothetically, is it possible for brother/sister twi'leks to have different skin colour? Or is it a bloodline thing?
>>
File: IMG_8670.jpg (56 KB, 566x1320)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>
I don’t sense anything.
>>
>>92579091
bumping this, where do I even start with list building? There are a lot of options. I aim to have an army with Jed Luke as the centerpiece since he is my favourite, but there are so many commanders and troops to choose from. Not to mention upgrades. Can I generally just grab characters I like and it will work fine? Is there some sort of Luke/Wookie army?
>>
>>92579682
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z29OVZLbZk
>>
>>92579734
Watto did literally nothing wrong when he rejected Weimar-Republic tier "credits".
>>
>>92579759
Fuck Watto, that ugly slaving toydarian.
>>
File: Suufamily.png (251 KB, 400x575)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>92579639
>Hypothetically, is it possible for brother/sister twi'leks to have different skin colour?
Yes?
>>
>>92579863
Aren't those human half breeds?
>>
File: Lawquane_Family.png (505 KB, 778x991)
505 KB
505 KB PNG
>>92579909
Yes.
>>
Can a sociopath be depressed and mourn their own losses?
>>
File: IMG_8671.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>
File: D1YVR3JXcAAotT0.jpg (146 KB, 644x793)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_8621.jpg (228 KB, 1560x780)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>92580283
It’s 17:00 o’clock at my location.
>>
>>92579639
Red ones can pop up anywhere, they're a random genetic defect. Or mutation. Shouldn't be passed on unless it is a dominant gene and since red is super rare it probably is recessive. I don't know if the same is true for any other colour, but I think blue is supposed to be rarest?
>>
File: Star Wars Character Art 1.png (1.96 MB, 4558x3860)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
Howdy /TG/. I'm a character artist and I love the art style of Star Wars. If you have a Star Wars RPG character you'd like drawn, please reply with a description, backstory or photo references and I'd love to try my hand at drawing it! (I would do this in the drawthread, but it very rarely gets Star Wars/Sci-Fi requests).
>>
File: IMG_5076.jpg (439 KB, 1600x2400)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>92580708
Red is rarest, blue is second-rarest.
>>
File: Ferus Olin.jpg (250 KB, 821x936)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>92580755
Try your hand at Ferus Olin here.
>>
>>92581031
who is that notlukeskywalker
>>
>>92581046
More like Luke Fagwalker with that dyed hair, lol.
>>
File: eycuc2ezisf41.jpg (1 MB, 1352x2139)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
>>92581046
Imagine being a lorelet.
>>
File: 1697789618616.jpg (182 KB, 920x449)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>92579051
>Embracer anticipates the spinoff and share listings will take place “within 12 months.”
We're never getting another Star Wars RPG book, are we?
>>
File: 20210610_111151.jpg (133 KB, 960x491)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>92581295
>just want a bad batch era sourcebook and a jedi survivor/kenobi era sourcebook
>>
>>92581402
Already exists.
>>
whats the most recent RPG for star wars? I am looking for an OT book from that system essentially
>>
>>92578614
>What is your favorite war in Star Wars?
SWTOR Sith Empire VS Galactic Republic
I like how there's a bunch of Sith and Jedi fodder running around along with the cool armors and ships
>>
>>92580755
Could you draw a Transdosshan male wearing combat armour and wielding a big gun?
>>
File: mandator176.jpg (2.35 MB, 7680x4320)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB JPG
Post Deviantart OC Star Wars "Art" that makes you long for the sweet release of death
>>
>>92581530
Is that AI generated?
>>
>>92581530
>deviantart star wars "art"

all im going to get is images of female star wars characters being fat
so no thanks, I will not go there
>>
>>92581530
Might want to get that tumor checked out
>>
>>92581530
>2010s SW fandom unironically thought this looked good
lol
>>
File: Luke list 1.png (329 KB, 956x698)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
>>92579091
Frustratingly enough I have never found a battle report channel I'm satisfied with. Most of them still fuck up some very basic rules which fires up my autism. I'd say what's most important with battle reports is to find one that's as recent as possible otherwise you may get misled by rules that have been errata'd since.
>>92579726
If all you have is the core set, I'd do a 400pts initiation game first. It's not exactly balanced but it helps get a grasp of the basic rules.
Otherwise for Jedi Luke you could go for something like pic related's list depending on what units you have access to.
It's not a very good list because it's not very focused but it's balanced so that you can modify it to suit what you want.
Chewie and Force Reflexes are not strictly necessary but it can be a nice safety net for Luke.
If you want Jedi Luke to be more of a terror you can give him Burst of Speed and Jedi Mind Trick instead of Force Reflexes.
If you like the Rebel Vets Gameplay, you might consider using Commander Luke in an Echo Base list.
If you hate the Rebels Vets you could replace them with 3 Fleet Troopers and upgrade everything else.
If you like the Wookiee shooting keep the Crossbows, otherwise give them Battle Shields instead.
That sort of thing.
>>
>>92578798
She's gay.
>>
File: 1675909331177897.png (1.8 MB, 3960x5700)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
>>92580755
>>92581528
I enjoyed the last Trandoshan he drew.
(not OR)
>>
File: Falling_06.jpg (300 KB, 1902x789)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>92580755
Sol Barnick
Ex-Imperial Shuttle Pilot turned Smuggler after his ship crashed and was basically assumed dead by Command, he linked up with a rag-tag group of bounty hunters and offered up his piloting skills until he is able to return to active duty. Despite being left for dead, he is still doggedly loyal to the Empire.

Basically just used any image of D-Fens from Falling Down since Sol is pretty autistic and has that brewing violence-brewing-beneath-the-surface vibe
>>
>>92581891
Thanks for the help. I read the whole rulebook that came in the core box, has the game changed that much? I have heard Lando is quite good with Luke. Do I not want to fully upgrade Luke with 3 force powers and training upgrades?

Speaking of, whats a good rule for deciding who to upgrade?
>>
File: krennic beautiful.gif (2.07 MB, 498x208)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB GIF
>>92581530
>>
>>92581451
Former: no
Latter: yes

Ps: I’m a dark clown.
>>
>>92581961
Not much has changed as far as the rules themselves are concerned, but some units got erratas and different keywords and/or costs. The only change to the core rules is determining cover.
To explain it briefly:
>before
The attacker choose a point from their attacking unit leader mini and if over half of the defending minis (or half the mini for single-mini units) is hidden behind terrain the defender benefits from cover. the attacking unit ignores any terrain they are in contact with as long as it does not fully block line of sight (so when firing from atop a building or behind a barricade you ignore the building/barricade you are in contact with as long as you have line of sight).
>now
For troopers if any terrain obstruct the Line of sight anywhere between the attacker and the defender then the defender benefits from cover. For vehicles, they only get cover if half of their mini is hidden behind terrain. the attacking unit still ignores any terrain they are in contact with as long as it does not fully block line of sight.
So it's now easier for troopers to get cover basically.
>>
File: Lando Luke.jpg (109 KB, 956x812)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>92581961
>whats a good rule for deciding who to upgrade?
yeah Luke is good to upgrade.
There is no real rule of thumb for upgrades but broadly speaking:
>Force users
They cost a lot of points and Force/Training upgrades are very good, so upgrade them freely
>Corp Trooper
Only give them a heavy weapon. You can give them more upgrade if you have a specific plan in mind. (Like Rebel Troopers with a Captain to help compensate for their Courage)
>Vehicles
If they have a hard point, mounted weapon, pilot or passenger upgrade it's always a good idea to inclue it
>Non-Force Heroes
Unique Upgrades (Cassian's rifle, Din's pistol, Mando's jetpack + flamethrower and so on...) are almost always autoincludes. Command upgrades are often very good.
Leia and the Rebel Officer like to have a Portable Scanner to give even more dodges.
han likes to have Up Close and Personal to get 2 dodges every time he attacks which also give Chewie 2 dodges.
Cassian is so reliant on aims that he likes to have Hunter or Offensive Push for extra aims.
>Other/Special Forces
Anyone with Guardian benefits greatly from Protector
Special Forces always want their heavy weapon.
If you have the points, Tenacity is good on melee units. if you have the points, Emergency Transponder is good too.
For a Lando/Luke list something like that might work.
The main draw of such a list is to use Lando's Ace Up his Sleeve to give Luke a Standby and allow him to attack twice.
>>
File: Impofficer.jpg (71 KB, 800x560)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>92580755
If you don't mind going off of vibes, theres a character in my Star Wars game that I need art for. He's an Imperial Admiral that kicked the game off by mutinying against the local Moff instead of following the Operation Cinder orders. The only real physical description of him is that he has a mustache and a vertical scar across his lips from getting stabbed in the face with a vibroblade. He's an intel spook so really not much a physical threat. I've been using pic related for him until I find something better.
>>
>>92582454
Thanks anon will have a proper look in the morning
>ewok slingers
Wew didn't even think of these guys, I love the seethe ewoks cause based little murder bears
>>
>>92582341
>>92582575
Also thanks means I don't have to read another legion rule book
>>
>>92581488
FFG's system is the newest one, the three product lines (Edge of the Empire / Age of Rebellion / Force and Destiny) correspond to the three OT movies. They're all cross-compatible with each other.
>>
Results from the Florida 5k; winning deck was blue Vader.
>>
>>92581530
>FrACtAl iS WAy bETtEr thAN EcHenRY uGuiSE
>>
>>92584467
His Mandator 3 redesign kind of sucks but at the same time the normal Man3 is maybe too similar to the Bellator. I see he was trying to connect a design lineage to the Assertor, but a lot of details there, particularly the overly bulging reactor dome and overall width of the ship, are weak.
>>
Hold the line!
Love isn’t always on time!
>>
What’s the relationship between /swco/ und /swg/?
>>
File: Scorch_Power_Stance.png (1.2 MB, 1200x816)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>
Any Irishmans in here?!
>>
>>92584846
Should have /aco/ open on the display in the background
>>
>>92585074
No blacks, no dogs, no Irish.
>>
File: Tol.png (1.19 MB, 4100x5700)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>92580755
Hey again! You've drawn one of the player characters in the campaign I run, and both his player and I are big fans. I was wondering if you'd be interested in drawing a different PC from the same party:

Buuth Card is a grizzled Muun combat medic, having joined the Rebel Alliance out of seemingly purely economic motivations. In his own words "I fight for the Rebels because they're the winning side - the Empire cannot possibly sustain this war." Despite his seemingly selfish motivations, Buuth is one hell of a doctor, often risking his own safety to treat his teammates on the battlefield. He's a tall Muun of fairly average build with a face that I imagine to be fairly grizzled from age and combat. He has a rifle, but the item he'd probably more iconic holding would be a high-tech syringe full of experimental stimms. He wears heavy Rebel Alliance armor with the symbols of a medic decorating it, and carries various vials of bacta and first aid kits on his person. Unfortunately, there's only like two photos of Muun and his player lives in Australia so getting any specific photo references might be a delayed endeavor. If you're willing to draw him, I'd appreciate it a lot! If not, you still have my thanks for the art I'm posting here.
>>
She wrapped her long legs around his little haunches as he pumped into her.
Holding him like this there was less chance he would slip out when he became
over-eager and started to thrash about.
He had gotten better.
She didn't know if it was what she taught him here in her chambers or some type of Jedi training.
She savoured his movements and thrust up to meet him.
He may have gotten more patience and more patience
but he was still a boy.
His hunching became more erratic and she felt him jet insider her with one final shaky thrust.
He collapesd on her panting and she rocked slowly as she ran her fingers through his sweat dampened hair.
After a while she could feel his "saber" start to swell and with a shuddering start began to move again.
This had been just the second time and as their combined lust slowly dripped from her slightly opened thighs
she smiled.
She expected he could do this several more times - after all he was just a boy.
>>
File: 1708661284452818.jpg (841 KB, 1798x1591)
841 KB
841 KB JPG
>>92586105
>>
File: 1710804348415891.jpg (62 KB, 500x368)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>92586105
>>
File: 1640653846151.jpg (159 KB, 662x944)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>92586105
>>
Green - Most
Blue -2 Rarest
Red - Rarest
Basic colour theory can therefore tell use that Yellow must be a lack of Blue pigment, Yellow and blue must be partial/incomplete dominate otherwise you would get equal ratios of blue and yellow offspring from green parents. But it’s not known to me if Yellow is just more numerous or is somehow more expressed.
Purple and pink are tricky because they involve red, which can crop up anywhere.
Unless Blue is also partial dominant. So purple is Blue + 1 mutation.
Pink is harder but as we have seen from Biba Fortuna, some twileks have virtually no pigment/very pale. So you might say Pink is just purple but with a low pigment allele.

So ultimately there are 2 pigments alleles: Blue, Yellow and a mutation for Red. All which can have an allele for pigment density.
Green B/Y - 1st
Yellow Y/Y or Y/R - 2nd
Purple or Pink B/R - 3rd
Blue B/B - 4th
Red R/R - 5th
>>
I went to my first Star wars unlimited tournament.

I was hoping this game would draw a more casual crowd, but it was pretty much the exact opposite. Lots of mean mugging and playing in relative silence.

Shame. Kinda killed my interest in the game. It's the only store around here that does events and it's way too sweaty for what the prize pool is.
>>
>>92587518
I thought due to the kiddy art style it would be family friendly and have some kids, women etc but its the same sweaty 40+ year old white dudes as always. That said my locals are really chill we all have some bants and get along.
>>
>>92587540
Yeah I'm in my mid-thirties and I was on the lower end of the age range for people at the store playing Star wars. I was shocked. I know that store has a very relaxed lorcana crowd. I was hoping for that. Nope.
>>
>>92587402
Actually that doesn’t quite mesh with Reds appearing anywhere.
So we can simplify it but say Red Mutation is a dominate expression.
BY, bY, By/Green
BB/Blue
YY/Yellow
Bb/Purple
Yy/Orange
by/Red
CC/Normal
Cc/Normal
cc/Pale
But this still doesn’t seem to work since then why does the presence of the recessive allele still partial dominant?
>>
>>92587588
Complete waste of time, but I checked how human hair and skin were coloured and came up with this.
The base colour is Yellow
There are alleles for levels of Blue and alleles for levels of Dark
Low Blue/Low Dark - Yellow
Mid Blue/Low Dark - Sort of Teal/Green
High Blue/Low Dark - Blue
Low Blue/ Mid Dark - Orange
Mid Blue/Mid Dark - Green
High Blue/Mid Dark - Pink (enough blue to cancel out the yellow and enough dark to ruddy the blue)
Low Blue/High Dark - Dark Orange/Umber
Mid Blue/High Dark - Green
High Blue/High Dark - Purple
Red is a mutation where the Base colour changes and masks all others
Biba Fortuna is just very pale but in this scheme would be probably a Yellow originally.
>>
>>92579091
>>92579726
Unfortunately the rules booklet in the starter isn’t the current rules. There’s some massive changes to climbing and cover. Rules are free though on the AMG site.

Fifthtrooper has a good army builder. Only faggots use tabletop admiral
>>
File: IMG_5084.png (710 KB, 467x640)
710 KB
710 KB PNG
>>92580755
I'm currently playing what amounts to Lara Croft, but a Zeltron. So dual blasters, she wears kind of skimpy armour (it's vaguely akin to clone trooper armour but is more appropriate for a Star Wars Lara Croft in her classic design), and is Force sensitive. She has a lightsaber but is not great at using it, I put most of her skill into the dual blasters.

She's a failed Jedi, part of the Service Corps.
>https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Exploration_Corps

I only really have the usual Lara Croft images handy as reference, like pic related. Basically that, but with a bit of armour and Zeltron race.
>>
>>92588135
What is going on in your campaign at the moment?
>>
>>92588142
We are on the Outer Rim, a decade or so before Phantom Menace happens. Our group is Jedi!Lara, a Twi'lek padawan with anger issues (her master is our boss/quest giver), an ex-pirate (he insists that he was a privateer), a formerly trashed HK droid sniper/assassin that was found in the first place we investigated in the campaign (player missed the first session so she came in during the second), and a Hutt obsessed with reliving his race's ancient history as warriors (he wears full power armour whenever he leaves the ship and carries a giant fuckoff Mythosaur axe upgraded to be a powered weapon).

The main plot is the Service Corps had us dig up a ruin that actually was a Sith tomb, on an out of the way world where it shouldn't be. But somebody who looked suspiciously like Rene Belloq got to it at the same time and took a bunch of the relics, including half a holocron. It alerted the Service Corps that somebody was hunting Sith relics, so we've been locked into a race with their organisation trying to secure other sites and relics before they do.
>>
>>92588240
Man, that sounds awesome. Good luck against what looks like a sith cult!
>>
>>92581904
I have badly photoshopped her tattoo away so that I may better pretend that she's my future racist Imperial gf and not some disneyslop mary sue, please understand
>>
>>92588308
You need to get out more my dude
>>
>>92588280
Thanks! The GM is pretty good, he's been a player last campaign but this is his first time in the chair. And I like the character I'm playing too. Last campaign I did Indiana Jones Jedi Knight with a lightwhip, I play to certain type. Though the Hutt does much more damage than I do, I cannot believe how much he can shit out in a fight. Only the Twi'lek can really keep up once he gets into melee.
>>
>>92588320
Sure, but where do I hang out to optimize my chances of meeting a racist qt?
>>
>>92588334
>Though the Hutt does much more damage than I do, I cannot believe how much he can shit out in a fight.
Reminds me of an old star wars choose your own adventure book I read, basically followed the OT but you were a friend of Luke's who just followed him most places.
I think one bad end was you choosing to take Jabba head-on and proceeding to get absolutely bodied, Hutts be scary.
>>
>>92587518
The product shortage disproportionately drove off casual players, I think. Of course, you also get store to store variance. There's a half dozen LGS running events in my area and if you go to two different weeklies you get two very different types of crowds.

>>92587540
>>92587560
That's been my experience too. Very high average age, lots of dads. I don't think kids even play card games anymore, everyone my age grew up with playground pokemon and yugioh but I don't think that's been true for a while.
>>
File: twilek flavours.jpg (56 KB, 500x375)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>92587588
>why does the presence of the recessive allele still partial dominant?
You can have recessive allele's being carried by individuals but sometimes they just don't particularly express in their generation, it'll just skip over a couple and out of nowhere pop up, Most of the time though the recessive allele is hidden by a dominant allele as they maintain their integrity in each generation.
Just a case of the biological blender coughing up the odd weirdo along the way and it can sometimes be a sex linked trait associated with X-Y inheritance
>>
>>92589193
>redback
Holy shit, I thought you were dead or had given up on this shit fucking thread
>>
File: wise puppet.jpg (85 KB, 500x636)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>92589380
I spent 12 months in the Swamps of Dagobah teaching mind tricks to people to fight the evil empire
>My right knee is just as busted as the left knee now
>My back hurts
>I get no sympathy :(
>>
>>92589488
Still addicted to the deployment cycle even after all these years oot, eh?
>>
>>92589497
I think they must have been desperate to drag out the geriatric, insane and broken to go run around in muddy fields yelling at people, which makes a change from me running around in muddy fields here yelling at sheep.
>>
>>92589507
>to go run around in muddy fields yelling at people, which makes a change from me running around in muddy fields here yelling at sheep.
I dunno, sounds more like they knew you were still basically in practice
>>
>>92589522
I've still done firearm instruction for various people over the years. But mostly a case that someone's helper monkey went through files and found I was fluent in swearing in half a dozen languages with two of them being relevant to the job. I am not allowed to go running around in warzones because I'm just 'not allowed by wife' to do that sort of thing any more. But I guess it was hard to say no at the time given how hard things are in the world for others.
Hopefully whatever dirt they have on my files stays buried a bit deeper for a while
>>
File: luke2e.jpg (80 KB, 776x1164)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>
File: best fleet composition.jpg (237 KB, 1280x720)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>92584564
The Mandator is a shitty idea born to compete with the 40k crowd. It was a late addition, and I'd rather it be waved aside entirely. Sheev commissioned the Venator/Acclamator platforms inspired by the old Centurion/Interdictor, and then the ISD is the ultimate culmination of the Star Destroyer, as designed by Lira Wessex. I find the Victory/Gladiator an acceptable addition to the lineup of Venator/Acclamator/Imperial, and eventually Executor.
>>
File: 1713858715752529.png (101 KB, 575x588)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
Is it over?

>https://www.wargamer.com/board-games-publisher-asmodee-900-million-debt
>>
>>92589963
that's less than one year's sales, sucks for them but not a cause for panic
>>
>>92589963
please stop, I just finished my legion core set
>>
>>92589963
When it isn't the all mighty Poseidon, it's corporates pulling their regular shenanigans.
>>
>>92589963
It's probably over for the small part of the corporate structure that they shoved the debt into. They'll firesale it and go bankrupt/out of business, and the IPs will then get picked up on the cheap by others without needing to deal with the debt purchase that would come with purchasing the whole structure.
>>
>>92589680
Nah.
>>
File: Pilot 3.png (1.19 MB, 3860x5230)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>92581924
Delivery. Hope you like it.
>>
>>92590411
Oh hey anon, if it isn't a lot to ask for could you make a concept drawing for me?

I have a character in mind that's a seppie veteran that was some sort of star wars zouave. You can use the image as a base but add a french cuirass over or under his jacket and give him a star warsy kepi. I'm giving you a lot of freedom to change everything as you see fit and choose whatever species you want. A long blaster rifle would be great too with a wood stock! Thanks anon.

>https://i.etsystatic.com/21305397/r/il/130da0/4794167228/il_fullxfull.4794167228_8b5v.jpg
>>
File: Wheats_Tigers.jpg (92 KB, 471x566)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>92590474
Wrong image..
>>
File: 1683921273907519.png (1.72 MB, 3800x5100)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>92580755
hold on, did you draw this?
I requested it on /co/ a while back, I only just put 2 and 2 together
>>
>>92590965
Yes, probably over a year ago IIRC. Drawthreads are a great place to practice.
>>
Can I not take more than one heavy/special weapon per corp in legion? The core set came with 2 ion troopers and 2 mini-gun troopers, do I have to choose one for each squad?
>>
>>92591746
ok looks like I can't, just seems weird there are extra minis
>>
>>92591782
>>92591746
Unlike in 40k, in Legion you get to build all the options in the box rather than having to choose. One of the many reasons why the game is so based.
>>
>>92591887
In fact, there are cases where buying enough boxes will let you get entire new squads from the extra minis - probably the most extreme case being the Magna guards, where 2 boxes let you run 3 fully upgraded squads.
>>
Let the bodies hit the floor.
Let the bodies hit the floor!
>>
File: image80728-01-merged.jpg (424 KB, 2030x1306)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
>>92580755
Dark greetings, drawanon.
I'd like you to draw mommy Isard.
>>
What kind of anon should I be?
>>
File: NJO.jpg (276 KB, 1063x890)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
Palpatine I'm NJO
>>
More Legion questions, pretty set on JK Luke with Lando but I have heard Leia is a good fit too. I don't see how? But I like the idea of brother and sister.
>>
>>92593287
Luke is a fighter and Leia is a buffer.
>>
>>92593287
>Leia and Luke
It works, even if it's not stellar.
The fact is that you need a commander and with Jedi Luke the best Choices are probably:
>Lando
for the Ace Up his Sleeve double tap and Contingencies allowing you to take all of Lando and Luke's Cards
>Generic Rebel Commander
cheap, can give dodges to Luke on his way to the melee
>Shriv driving an A-A5 truck
Can give Luke a dodge, heal a unit and carry close range units along with Luke
>Leia
Like the Generic Rebel Commander, can give a dodge to Luke (and up to 2 other units with a Portable Scanner) to power his Deflect but she is slightly more resilient. Her Command Cards are interesting and can compliment Luke's well enough:
Coordinated Bombardment allows you to get some nice long-range killing power on turn 1, when Luke usually doesn't have much to do on round 1 and can easily replace You Serve Your Master Well if you don't want which usually requires Jedi Mind Trick or some pre-planning to get mileage out of.
No Time for Sorrow is good to get Luke moving if necessary or contest objective more comfortably and is absolutely amazing when used on Rebel Veterans to get their Medium Blasters moving.
She can pretty easily replace Lando, and 2 Command slots are always useful for upgrades like Vigilance to stack dodges early on and/or Improvised Order to help with Rebels garbage order control.
She also works well with Wicket if you plan to add a few Ewoks to your army, but if you take Luke, Leia and Wicket you'll have to make some difficult choices for your command cards.
>>
>>92592836
The kind who makes quality posts and doesn't seethe about either the EU or Disneycanon.
>>
what's the single best musical track of the disney star wars era (any source)
>>
>>92592063
>Coruscant has fallen millions must die
Why do I love this psycho Imperial spook so much, bros?
>>
>>92595383
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu1LCoNZjvU
I've got a soft spot for March of the Resistance. I'm not ashamed to admit that this scene was kino then, and kino now.
>>
>>92595434
Can't help but feel the music doesn't even slightly fit the scene.
>>
File: 1516202914919.webm (3 MB, 1600x1600)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
>>92595383
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLKRF1VnEAk
>>
File: 1680076076229.png (2.06 MB, 1920x1080)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
>>92595383
this one hits hard
https://youtu.be/kGm6fwO8Nb0?si=aFnSFvnfblpEKNvd
>>
>>92587588
>>92587968
More important question:
Which color is the lewdest?
>>
>>92596002
Red. Blue is more loving but Red is sex.
>>
anakin/darth vader has borderline; vader displays the secondary psychopathy of borderline

maul is a secondary psychopath

sheev is a malignant narcissist

there's no sith primary psychopaths, as they don't feel enough emotion to utilize it.
>>
>>92596061
Purple are the uppity sassy ones, but what is green?
>>
>>92596165
The classic ones.
>>
File: IMG_20240423_130823.jpg (2.43 MB, 3472x3472)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB JPG
Why did they not add ballistic glass.
>>
>>92596196
>classic
Like, vanilla?
Would that imply that the green ones are best suited for consensual sex in the missionary position?
Does cowgirl count as vanilla?
Does Star WArs call it cowgirl?
>>
>>92596261
Meta reason: space WWII, plenty of tanks in that era didn't have it. Probably would have fucked up shots or just looked dopey to have glass in it on camera.
In-universe reason: ????
>>
>>92596426
Green ones are best suited for impregnation, with blue close behind (blue is more loving impregnating, but green is more likely to succeed).
>>
>>92596261
why isn't it ballistic? ballistic just means proof to the threats it's rated for.
>>
>>92596426
They call it bantha.
>>
>>92596261
Can get smudged or smeared, rendering viewport inoperable.
>But they can rely on sensors!
Then they can close those armored hatches, button down, and use sensors. But if sensors go out, you need to be able to open those puppies up and actually SEE.
>>
>>92596426
Nerfgirl maybe, doesn't have the same ring to it though.
>>
File: 1640961786149.png (119 KB, 638x391)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
He could have saved Thrawn from the whales.
>>
File: Gavrisompellaeon.png (1.34 MB, 1000x631)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
Was peace here the right move for the New Republic? I don't think the Remnant could have resisted them if they pushed a military campaign(though it would have still be costly).
>>
>>92596904
I'm trans btw
>>
>>92596904
If they didn't pursue peace, you don't get the Fel Empire (which admittedly, did it end up BTFOing them, but that was more on the NR's own part). You end up with the First Order.
>>
File: Ken.png (153 KB, 250x340)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
What became of Ken? The EU just kind of forgot Luke was training Palpatines possible grandson as a jedi.
>>
>>92597086
He tragically lost his life to seal away Trioculus' spirit in an epic battle at Romin, snatching even the memory of the both of them from The Force to ensure nobody would even think to release him.
Truly the greatest story never told.
>>
>>92596904
Not pursuing peace at that point would be completely morally bankrupt, since numerous planets were already fed up with New Republic governance and actually rejoined the Empire, which was already significantly reformed under Pellaeon.
>>
File: IMG_2875.jpg (95 KB, 951x876)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>92596904
It was the right move. The NR regained a bunch of worlds that wanted to switch from the Empire, and the Empire regained a bunch of worlds that wanted to switch from the NR. Pellaeon talks about it when justifying his decision to the Moffs.

Earlier in the GCW it would have been a bad idea, especially with the Empire still in possession of massive amounts of resources. A galactic empire will not disintegrate in a year or two.
>>
>>92597086
One of several loose plot threads. At the time Jedi Prince was considered to be some of the most pulp shlock in Star Wars, so so didn't receive a direct follow-up, and remained sort of obscure. And eventually, so much time had passed in-universe that it would have been kind of awkward to go back to it.

Eventually they probably would have gone back and done something with Ken, but who knows what.
>>
>>92597086
>>92597205
They would've glossed over a background Jedi called Ken who looks like Ryan Gosling around the time of Barbie's release, if Legends was still going on.
>>
>>92597190
>massive and modern
>Liberty types are still the main ship used in the Vong War
>>
>>92597457
NTA but the ST NR has a squadron of Y-wings.
>>
>>92595405
She's basically female Sheev minus the force powers.
>>
>>92595383
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVfjzACrzFo&ab_channel=DisneyMusicVEVO
>>
File: 1439153214575.jpg (155 KB, 900x634)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>92581530
>>
Based Delta dimes
>>
File: 1677660569807453.jpg (38 KB, 640x360)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
so /swg/, what did you think of the latest bad batch episode?

I thought it was good, but the finale needs to be an extended episode
Echo FINALLY got a new hand
>>
>>92598406
Oh it's Wednesday already?
>>
>>92598406
It was utter garbage, as usual.
>zillo beast deus ex machina, just like space whales in rebels!
Wow, so creative. Big fucking monster saving the day, when the entire garbage show was about monster hunting. Wow, it's like le poetry, or something. Can't wait for this shit to be over.
>>
>>92598418
oh my fucking god
>waaa wa its trash because.....UHHHH WELL IT JUST IS OKAY
you claim to hate it yet watch it the exact moment it releases, then nitpick shit that easily gets disproven
gonna complain about commandos again?
or that apparently nobody gets shot?
>>
>>92598427
He probably has the same sort of autism those /pol/ kids have who keep screenshots of literal whos saying stupid shit on twatter just to get upset by and rage post about.
>>
>>92598488
Disney will not pay you for defending garbage on /tg/.
>>
I see that /swg/ is as civil as usual.
>>92596904
Since the writers were contractually obligated to always make the Nu republic win, yes. They won in the long run, with the Fel Empire being based as fuck.
>>92597190
The Nu Republic has always been a cucked faction.
>>92596261
Ballin' chicken. Love it.
>>
>>92598516
>with the Fel Empire being based as fuck.
Discounting their garbage looking ships, but that can't be helped. Everyone in Legacy suffered from that.
>>
>>92598488
he only started hating the show when ventressfag got interested in it
>>
>>92598888
Coincidentally, the show became shit as soon as ventressfag got interested in it. Ventressfag — shit-midas confirmed? I think so. The show peaked in S2 with Crosshair episodes. It was downhill from there, and S3 was complete and utter garbage.
>>
>>92598974
season 3 is pretty good though
at worst, decent
>>
>>92598988
No. You have shit taste and your peepee got hard because your ugly resurrected mary sue waifu was in it. It was absolute dogshit waste of time. Literally nothing fucking happened in the entire season.
>omega escaped
>filler filer filler
>omega captured
>filler filler filler
>omega is about to escape again
This was absolute fucking garbage.
>>
>>92599017
only 2 episodes were "filler" (they still had story elements in them so its more padding for time unlike seasons 1 and 2 where its just "one last score arthur and we'll be growing mangos on tahiti" with sid)
>>
>>92599052
The entire season was filler. You are a retarded, low IQ faggot. That much has been proven. You may stop trying. Better just kill yourself now.
>>
>>92599074
explain how
>>
>>92596124
Well well well, my anon. Thanks for your reply/random post.

:)
>>
I'll be lucky enough to actually play Star Wars instead of shitposting about it, it'll be my first time playing Age of the Rebellion.

My character will be a former imperial military correspondent who joined the Empire to escape a miserable life on a mining colony, only to slowly become disillusioned with the Empire as his unique position as an accessory to state propaganda made him realize how much it sucks. He joined the Rebellion after Alderaan, because he just could not conceive a way to spin it.
DM liked the backstory, but said it lacks something.

I'm thinking of making him a Sharpshooter. Any advice on the build?
>>
>>92590411
very cool Drawanon, thank you very much
>>
Humans.
>>
>>92599614
Coruscant und Corellia
>>
File: IMG_8673.jpg (31 KB, 214x350)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>
File: Legally-Distinct Lara 1.png (1.22 MB, 3860x5230)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>92588135
Delivery. Hope you like it.
>>
>>92599688
checked, nta but thats very nice.
>>
>>92596904
>Was peace here the right move for the New Republic?
Yeah because thankfully in EU Galaxy was actually pretty huge
>>
>>92599110
Filler means random ass episodes that add nothing to the show. You may as well just watch this episode and the finale. There is absolutely no change from Episode 1 to this Episode.
>>
>>92600324
>omega escaping adds nothing to the show
>crosshair working out his beef with hunter adds nothing to the show
>the batch working with rex to try and find tantiss adds nothing to the show
>ventress telling the batch what midichlorians are and testing omega adds nothing to the show
>the empire kidnapping kids to steal their blood adds nothing to the show
>omega getting captured so the batch can try and find tantiss adds nothing to the show
>the batch breaking out rampart and needing his help adds nothing to the show
>>
>>92600655
>>omega getting captured so the batch can try and find tantiss adds nothing to the show
Only real disagreement I have. They could have just found rampart with her. She got captured so the empire wouldn't destroy the beach city.
>>
File: 185.jpg (67 KB, 397x541)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Today's set 2 preview.
>>
>>92600669
repect for the empire for keeping with their side of the deal

see! the empire isnt evil and trustworthy!
>>
>>92600655
Correct. Their characters are all at the exact same place as they were at the start of the season. The status of Project Necromancer, and the Clones is all the exact same. S1 and S2 with its villain of the week nonsense added more than this slop.
>>
>>92600655
>>omega escaping adds nothing to the show
Correct. She got captured anyway.
>>crosshair working out his beef with hunter adds nothing to the show
Correct. His "working out" was just "uh, my bad, lol."
>>the batch working with rex to try and find tantiss adds nothing to the show
Correct. They didn't find shit with Rex's help.
>>ventress telling the batch what midichlorians are and testing omega adds nothing to the show
Correct. Blatant backdoor pilot that served no purpose whatsoever.
>>the empire kidnapping kids to steal their blood adds nothing to the show
Correct. We already knew they were taking blood samples. And we still didn't see why.
>>omega getting captured so the batch can try and find tantiss adds nothing to the show
Correct. They've been searching for Tantiss anyway because Omega was kidnapped in S2.
>>the batch breaking out rampart and needing his help adds nothing to the show
Correct. I already forgot why they needed him in the first place.

The show is meandering, pointless, boring filler with one-dimensional cartoon archetype "characters."
The so-called "plot" is paper, padded out dogshit only to explain how palpatine returned, lol.

The show is absolute garbage, waste of time, and you have to be a sub 90IQ negro from the slums of Africa or a ventressfag to enjoy this slop. It had exactly two good episodes. Out of 47. That's it. What do you gain from shilling this garbage on /tg/ of all places is honestly puzzling.
>>
>>92600845
you claim that it sucks, but watch every episode as soon as it comes out?

just....stop watching it if you hate it so much?
>>
Finished painting the legion corebox today besides the terrain, wondering if I should paint the measuring tools. Might do battle damaged barricades but don't know if I can be bothered and haven't figured out what to paint them. Any suggestions?
>>
>>92600845
It would help if Crossfire had something to actually work out. The argument between him and Hunter boils down to
>lole Empire bad because it turns on clones
>nah good soldiers follow orders
>wait turns out you're right
There's absolutely no moral dilemma there because conveniently the Empire turned out to be a complete dick to Crossfire, even though realistically a regime like that would praise the shit out of someone like him. Like, Nazis actually gave 80-year old WW1 vets massive honors. A regime based on insane loyalty naturally appraises those that drink the kool aid.

Rampart's return adds fucking nothing other than flanderizing him beyond belief as was previously done with Kallus.
>>92600910
>pirate the episode
>skip the walking around scenes to where something is actually happening
>boils it down to about 5-10 minutes
Not him, but its pretty much what I do.
>>
>>92600681

I question the utility of this guy; sure, getting a shielded 3/3 is good for two resources, but the downside from his bounty concerns me. You need to ensure he dies early in a turn before your opponent can get the full benefit.
>>
>>92601025
The problem is that the conflict of Hunter and Crosshair was basically resolved all the way back in S1 finale. They literally parted ways accepting that they want different paths. That's why S2 lost momentum, as there was no antagonist and no urgency, they were just doing random mission until suddenly they are in the main plot in the final 3 episodes. But yes, it was super fucking underwhelming.
>we didn't get to see Crosshair's reaction about Tech's death
>we didn't get to see Crosshair's first conversation with Hunter
>the episode is them just being a bunch of retards, until the big monster appears, and then it ends with, "duh, my bad, empire is le bad"
And Hunter said something along the lines of
>yeah, dude, it was pretty confusing, shit happens, lol!
That's it? And even after Mayday, Crosshair still doesn't give a shit about clones. He is going to Tantiss for Omega. Not for the clones. As he said explicitly a number of times. He is just so boring and flat as a character now, literally Omega's little bitch, and that's all he is now. They are trying to sell us that he is good on account of caring for OMEGAH, who is the perfect 100% morally pure Mary Sue, who makes all of her friends good by association. All of this is retarded and boring.

Retroactively, The Outpost was a shitty fucking episode. Nolan was a comically evil moron, and Crosshair learned nothing from it. He still only gives a shit about personal loyalty, and nothing else. His "redemption" is unearned, and all he does now is quips occasionally and shows us his shaking hand for 150th time.

Also, that shit with him missing the tracker was pointless and led to nothing. They didn't suffer any consequences for it. Hunter didn't even react to the fact that Crosshair let Omega go and missed the shot. It was made only to stall the show for two more pointless episodes with Rampart. The show is an utter crap. 47 episodes for nothing.
>>
>>92601067
Yeah, very pushed statline but very hard to ensure he doesn't end up backfiring. Probably just a dead card against blue (dies to takedown, etc) but if you can take initiative and suicide him before your opponent spends resources he can trade really far up.
>>
>>92600655
Well yeah anon they were already searching for the place, it has been Rex's goal the entire season. All it served was to just put Omega right back where she was at the start of the season.
>>
>>92600845
The big issue is that the show in and of itself is just filler. The only plot there is to find is what happened to the clones afterwords and boy does the show go out of its way not to focus on that situation. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the episode on Ryloth remains the best in the series and it was the one the bad batch had little to no screentime in. Show should have been just like the clone wars and be an anthology plot following different clones after the war. The first few episodes to their defection are fine, move on from there and show us something else. Project necromancer is just as inconsequential since we know that both A) nothing comes of it by the point in Mando and B) nothing that does will be good based on the sequels. And really since we dropped the great stuff Crosshair had from season 2 nothing has been worth watching this season.
>>
>>92601127
>they were just doing random mission until suddenly they are in the main plot in the final 3 episodes
I've noticed an odd trend of Filoni's live action stuff and this kind of thing.
>>
>>92601127
The biggest dumb shit is that Rampart was directly responsible for a lot of the stuff that happened to the Brady Bunch since Season 1. Imagine if in Episode 5 they revealed that Tarkin's alive, but imprisoned somewhere, so Luke busts him out because he knows how to get to Dagobah and then instead of Luke training with Yoda, its wacky hijinks of Luke walking through Dagobah with Tarkin.

Bonus points if he's just standing around out of place in the Episode 6 briefing scene, occasionally making comments like 'woah they made it bigger!' about the DS-2.
>>
>>92601208
>Bonus points if he's just standing around out of place in the Episode 6 briefing scene, occasionally making comments like 'woah they made it bigger!' about the DS-2.
Reminds me of Agent Kallus after he fully joins up with the Rebels.
>>
>>92601222
Which was equally fucking stupid, yes. I could totally see a Filoni-written Dark Empire have the cloned Palpatine end up good and a Senator in the New Republic for Byss. But that's because Filoni doesn't care about characters, he sees them as just action figures to mash together. People have pointed out the Filoniverse is like a CW show, and that's a perfect fit.
>>
It's also so retarded that these cucks never kill anyone. It sure would take the Empire longer to figure out who stole the ship and who infiltrated you if you actually killed the witnesses, instead of knocking them out, only for them to wake up and tell everyone about it. Just like Echo in this episode knocked out a stormie, stole his armor, and left him sleeping in the closet. He's gonna wake up and tell everyone, DUMBASS! SNAP HIS NECK! CHOKE HIM!

Speaking of which, it was AWFULLY convenient that TK armor fit just perfectly on Echo's fucked up body with his robot legs. It is AWFULLY convenient that no one heard him blasting that droid, even though shills often say that Bad Batch stun everyone because they try to be stealthy, meanwhile Echo just blasts the droid while there are troopers patrolling the ship searching for intruders on high alert. This show has never been internally consistent about this shit.

Also hilarious how Omega spent half of this episode crawling in the walls, yet somehow returned just in time before the asian doctor lady came back, and on top of that, she had to put the wall back together without raising any suspicion.

This show is just so fucking retarded, I can't even.
>>
>>92601296
>pin the blame for Kamino and a lot of atrocities on a single guy
>if given opportunity, this guy could go 'no, that's not what happened'
>instead of getting rid of him in a fatal accident ASAP they just leave him around because...
>>
>>92601296
>It's also so retarded that these cucks never kill anyone.
they killed some stormtroopers this episode
>>
File: psycho.jpg (127 KB, 960x480)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
Did someone mention killing people?
>>
>>92601356
Can you not read? Kill as in murder unneeded dead weight and witnesses. Like that bearded officer in the last episode. But nope, Wrecker gently places him and gives him back his hat even. Surprise, surprise, he woke up and alerted Tantiss that you were coming! Or the stromtrooper that Echo knocked out. He will wake up and tell everyone about your fucking operation, idiot. That's not how special forces operate. Especially not at this level of risk and secrecy that you try to maintain. But this is a disney cartoon so whatever.
>>
>>92599688
Hot
>>
>>92601296
How is it possible for someone to be this much of a whiny bitch?
>>
File: Grievoushead-OP.png (1.68 MB, 1302x1650)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfRpAKCKQic&

Kino.
>>
>>92597457
The UK are currently modernizing a bunch of APCs from the 1960s. America aren't planning to even start replacing their 40 year old destroyers for at least another ten years, and even after they start building their "next gen DDG" the existing Arleigh-Burkes will still be kickin' around for a decade or two more than that. Germany still uses the Marder from the 70's(with modernizations) as their main IFV.

See, the people writing the EU weren't zoomzoom faggots ignorant of history and reality, so they understood that militaries don't throw away perfectly functional equipment if it can be kept in a useful state with some minimal upgrades, that's why the NR was still flying updated models of T-65 X-Wing in the Vong War as well and the series was never surpassed by its intended replacement the E-Wing. It's why the nonpussified EU NR used Star Destroyers and Victories despite their negative association with the Empire. Effective militaries are pragmatic and will use everything they have, the latest & greatest and the old faithfuls.
>>
>>92599017
Season 3 is so much better than season 2 if only because we don't have wanda sykes in every episode
>>
>>92601488
It's always a nice treat when they actually allow Grievous to win at something
>>
>>92601602
normally i’d agree with this, but in the case of liberty cruisers they are literally not warships.
the lore on them basically says that they are a logistical nightmare because every single one of them was custom built and therefore custom upgraded into makeshift warships. and not only that, but their interior atmospheres and systems were designed specifically for mon calamari and so could only be effectively crewed by mon calamari.
it would make sense for the NR to want to replace these ships as soon as possible.
by vong times they should at best be relegated only for patrol in mon calamari sector
>>
>>92595383
https://youtu.be/TouCl6yp13A?si=eNVOGIB04HQn5-29
>>
>>92601488
Grievous is so fucking sexy
>>
>>92601488
>>92602026
>>92602425
>grievous has all 4 arms undamaged
>this completely contradicts the episode massacre

bravo filoni, truly your genius knows no bounds
>>
File: 1628852819675.jpg (27 KB, 460x408)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Ventressfag is so fucking retarded, I literally can't, lmao.
>>
>>92602672
go ahead, explain to me how general grievous can just regrow lost limbs now
unless the ToTE episode takes place after massacre, with a different nightsister clan (where grievious would have time to get a new arm) its a continuity error because his arm was cut off by ventress

we can hope its the former, but given its just more wank for a filoni OC I doubt it
>>
>>92602727
There were two Dathomir massacres, you utter monkey.
>posts tumblr screencap of some mentally ill dyke sequeltranny
Yikes. Why can't you just kill yourself already, ventresstroon? I am gonna call you a ventresstroon now, since you lowered yourself to tumblr dykes.
>>
>>92602760
i'll give you benefit of the doubt on that in son of dathomir
he'll just retcon that instead
>>
File: image-11.png (746 KB, 508x711)
746 KB
746 KB PNG
>>92600681
Another one.
>>
>>92595383
That one from Solo, that girl raider theme with the orchestral chant voices
>>
>>92601602
You forget that in Legends, the Empire doesn't just get rid of the Venators because they give Palpatine bad vibes (which makes no sense, he's the dude that commissioned them in the first place, they were part of the secret army)
>>
>>92595383
Yeah, Imma go for easy mode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTTO2GYhXfI
>>
>>92602491
>>this completely contradicts the episode massacre
Show me. Get all your evidence and show me.
>>
>>92603922
I mis-spoke, but the contradiction is that in massacre ventress cuts his arm off just after he steps off his ship
he does not fix this arm throughout the entire episode as he kills all the nightsisters
now there are 2 current plausible arguments
>this takes place after massacre with a different clan (where he fixes his arm)
>this takes place during son of dathomir due to HMP droid gunship etc
>>
>>92601488
Dangerous game they're playing with this. Show me all the good Grievous stuff, and I won't have any reason to watch the show.
>>
>>92605262
I mean, you can be sure someone will come to the general and bitch about it, regardless if they saw it or not.
>>
>>92605544
True, such is 4chan.
>>
>>92601602
>America aren't planning to even start replacing their 40 year old destroyers for at least another ten years,
Because there are none to challenge American dominance on the seas.
>>
File: ben3.jpg (474 KB, 557x600)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>>92580755
This guy, but in a TIE pilot flight suit.
>>
>>92581530
Dammit, dammit, dammit!

I can't find that one ship! The one that looks like it's made up of every capital ship in the star wars universe, nailed together with a fuck-hammer!
>>
>>92601012
bumo
>>
>>92599688
Thanks anon! That's pretty much her, right down to the lightsaber that sits near uselessly on her belt because it only got used twice (good for opening locked tomb doors).

I asked the other players, and while Twi'lek, Hutt, and droid are happy with the art they're using, I can supply the pirate/privateer player's description and old art reference as well if you'd like to draw it?
>>
>>92606031
China.
>>
>>92607379
>China
Doesn't have anywhere near the same naval capacities and relying on drones and anti-ship missiles. You don't need brand-new ship-design for current anti-drone anti-missile defence
>>
Stop bringing /pol/ into star wars
>>
File: 1712698179838087.png (1.05 MB, 891x1100)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>92602425
Correct.
>>
>>92605262
So long as they don't show any of the ISDs escorted by Venators, you'll get me to watch, at least.

ISDs and Venators are Kings. Especially anything that recognizes the Venator as an iconic Imperial ship, as iconic as the ISD, and the in-between Arquitens and ISD.
>>
>>92608769
Venator is glorified carrier with retarded double command decks
Main Kuat design mistake was adhering to american capital ships philosophy (ww2 era) rather than Royal Navy
>>
>>92599304
no worries. i recently tried to diagnose many of the characters based on the in-universe lore combined with our definitions of the conditions. for example, sheev can be said to have primary psychopathy, but it doesn't fit the lore. the very similar malignant narcissist, which is narcissism + secondary psychopathy, fits. anakin is sterotypical borderline, and he switches over to secondary psychopathy when he's "abandoned".

jango fett is akin to a primary psychopath.
>>
>>92609536
It looks good though. Fits well in a lineup with ISD, VSD, Gladiator, Arquitens and Gozanti. Also Raider.
>>
>>92607255
Pumpo
>>
>>92609848
Thank you anon but I have to correct you that Jango Fett isn’t a psychopath. Perhaps a narcissist but not psychopath. Nor a sociopath either for that matter!
>>
File: commluke1.jpg (449 KB, 1557x1252)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
Commander Luke Skywalker, saved him for last so I could get better at painting on the way. Pretty happy with him overall, boots a bit too green.
>>
>>92610712
Oh, couldn't get rid of the mold lines either without fucking everything up. People say its normal for these old legion minis though.
>>
>>92602027
I'm pretty sure I recall reading that the context for them being used was pretty much "oh fuck, oh shit, oh christ, oh jesus, these psycho bondage twats are murderfucking us and half the fleet is gone, quick what do we have that we can stick guns on that won't die instantly". It's not like these things were a core part of the NR fleet, the core part of the NR fleet had just already been BTFO and they were desperate for anything that could fly.

"Had a hard fight against an extra-galactic outside context problem enemy with superbiotech" is hardly as the original anon was suggesting evidence that the NR never had a modern military in the first place.
>>
>>92580755
I wanna become a character artist too but I mostly draw just heads right now, how did you learn anatomy?
>>
File: image-223.png (95 KB, 427x215)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>send companions to he Maw for Grade 3 compounds
>comes back as a schizo because they heard Abeloth
I don't think it was worth it.
>>
>>92611313
>Can play as Luke through Dark Empire and fight Palpatine
>Can go to the Maw in the next update
SWTOR has really improved with the Age of the New Republic Update
>>
>>92611364
Wait, you can do WHAT in swtor?
>>
File: image-16.png (613 KB, 569x793)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
Today's reveal.
>>
File: image0-1.png (87 KB, 647x597)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>92611409
>>
Jesus Christ Yoda!
>>
>>92612012
>That's Good Business
Surely Hondo.

>I Trust No One
Woody Harrelson in Solo.

>BOOM!
Wrecker?
>>
File: 20240425_192050.jpg (2.4 MB, 4000x2288)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB JPG
How about we talk about Legion instead of about shitty shows? Tell me about your recent games, Anons.
>>92610712
>>92610723
Nice one, Anon. Yeah, old Legion minis have some quality issues.
>>
>>92612596
Having my first game tomorrow, will just be the core set. Where did you get all that terrain?
>>
File: 20240425_181929.jpg (2.16 MB, 3000x3202)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB JPG
>>92612630
It's our LGS's terrain. Since they host games of like a billion different systems, they just lend it for games free of charge.

For your first game, make sure to place enough terrain on the board, with the simmilar density to what you can see on my pics ideally. Hiding units from LOS is kind of essential in this game.
>>
>>92612676
I wasn't sure if we were doing the starter match which says 8 barricades or hopefully doing full rules. I heard the core set is super imbalanced anyway, guessing Imps shit on the rebels
>>
File: 20240425_182142.jpg (3.97 MB, 4000x3000)
3.97 MB
3.97 MB JPG
>>92612787
Pretty much. Vader's stronger than Luke, and once you get through their cover and dodges, rebels drop like flies.
So yeah, do try to add some extra terrain, that should even the odds a bit.
>>
>>92588339
/pol/? You won't find the latter but will the former. 50% is better than nothing
>>
File: Jawas.jpg (2.34 MB, 4000x3000)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB JPG
>>92612787
Yeah just 8 barricades turns the whole thing into a shooting gallery which usually favors the Empire, Republic and to a lesser extant CIS.
Iirc the recommended terrain density is to have 25-33% of the surface area covered in terrain. Though I've met some people who found that a bit dense...
>>92612596
I made a few Jawas as stand in for Ewoks and FD Cannon for my Tatooine Rebels.>>92610723
>>92610723
Yeah removing these mold lines on old minis is usually more effort than it's worth, more recent releases mold lines are easier to work with. The difference is barely noticeable at tabletop eye-level. Still that's a nice Bespin Luke, the lightsaber light effect is really well-done.
>>
>>92608466
You’re right!

Fuck /pol/
Fuck racism
Fuck neo-nazis

Keep /pol/ away from /swg/
It’s cancer!
>>
>>92610975
Like many other artists, I followed the teachings of Andrew Loomis, specifically the following two books; 'Figure Drawing for All It's Worth', and 'Drawing the Head and Hands'. These two remarkable books will teach you almost everything a beginner needs to know about drawing the human form. Another thing I would recommend is having an artist you really admire, this will provide you with a goal to reach and a measuring stick to assess your improvement over time. My personal art hero is Bruce Timm. Good luck!
>>
>>92607351
That might be cool, describe away!
>>
File: IMG_8682.jpg (36 KB, 500x685)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Anakin & Edward
>>
File: IMG_8683.jpg (449 KB, 1600x898)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
>>
>>92611364
Nigga what.
>>
File: Ster_Wars.jpg (290 KB, 1871x918)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>92580755
Take your pick. Also Draw Anon, don't have a PC (Im the DM) but drew my groups characters. I'm sure any of them would appreciate it.
>>
>>92613404
>Still that's a nice Bespin Luke, the lightsaber light effect is really well-done
th-thanks anon, making me blush
>>92612676
our lgs has a bunch of terrain, trees and stuff so can use that. I'm assuming trees provide light cover?
>>
>>92616156
I've seen a fair bit of the Twi'lek girl, but what's the story with the Imperial-looking guy on the right?
>>
File: IMG_5145.png (269 KB, 474x816)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>92615448
As far as I know from his background and sheet (he keeps some things secret):
>raised on some outer rim world he won't specify (highlands, moors) before getting off his planet by stealing a ship and he's stolen a few others since, we know he has at least one active warrant under another identity but it's suspended while he helps the Twi'lek's Jedi Master (meaning our group since we work for the same guy)
>insists that he wasn't a pirate, he was a privateer because he was gainfully employed by the Anjiliac Hutt clan for "acquisitions"
Since the Padawan's player (the Twi'lek, she uses an Aayla Secura comic art image) is his player's gf they are usually very close. He's our pilot for the party ship, a Judiciary cruiser painted in Republic diplomatic immunity red loaned to us by the Jedi Order.

His main appearance is pic related, human with gold eyes (like a cat), he usually describes himself as "strong and athletic looking but not powerlifter" and "mid-20s" except unlike the picture he has no jacket (he uses a cloak/cape).

He has a shadowskin-modified thinsuit under his clothes minus the breath mask, hood, or whatever and just pulls it up over his head when he needs it because he dislikes helmets. I'm also pretty sure the thinsuit might be vac-sealed because he didn't give a shit about temporary vacuum or some poison air traps after he put the hood and mask up in one session.
>https://star-wars-rpg-ffg.fandom.com/wiki/Karflo_Thinsuit
>https://star-wars-rpg-ffg.fandom.com/wiki/Reflec_Shadowskin

Usual weapon is a blaster pistol he's modified to fire a shitload of shots at once. He also has some Assassin's Creed like concealed weapon on his left arm hidden in a bracer, it mounts and spring-loads a backup weapon. Last session he had a blade/dagger in it, but I've seen him have a holdout blaster pistol instead and once a grappling hook launcher.
>>
File: 1621197446654.gif (2.16 MB, 600x293)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB GIF
>>92616971
>on some outer rim world he won't specify
>the Padawan's player is his player's gf they are usually very close
>gold eyes
Bro I hate to break it to you but your pilot is a Sith.
>>
Where are you guys playing your star wars ttrpgs? Irl or online?
>>
File: punch.jpg (73 KB, 661x623)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>92616961
Hawke?

Hes fucked up. he was like a cadet during the battle of corsaunt. got hit in the head by a rock and is blind in one eye. Peace out to the outer rim and has spent time as a fried brain, scary but changes to goofy marshal/bounty hunter.

His mind is cooked.
>>
>>92617358
Real life for me. Harder these days to schedule, since we all work and one of our group has kids. So it's usually weekend when we play, because weeknights are school nights for his kids.
>>
>>92612012
>This Is a Rescue
K-2SO
>>
>>92617154
I am 95% sure that is not the case.
>>
>>92617358
offline, with computer, no group
>>
>>92616919
We have a rule that plants provide light cover while everything else gives heavy cover.
>>
File: wool.jpg (379 KB, 2000x1500)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
First game of Legion was fun. Rebels won which I played but I had read the rules and watched battle reports + tabletop experience my mate just skimmed the rules and figured it out as he went.

Was surprised heroes were so fragile, Vader went down to blaster fire but I got some really good rolls. After this he picked these up for us
>>
>>92598406
The show is visually beautiful as always but... nothing happened. They have completely wasted this final season with its horrible pacing. I am honestly disappointed with their inability to deliver. Crosshair can only raise the show so far.
>>
>>92618415
Cool toys.
>>
>>92618415
Got pics? How did the game go?
>>
File: 20240426_145801.jpg (3.58 MB, 4000x3000)
3.58 MB
3.58 MB JPG
>>92619113
Only pic is here after the game finished, Luke took out 2 squads of stormtroopers Vader took out the AT-RT. Again surprised at squishiness of heroes. I'll need to get a box of rebel veterans I think in addition to wookies to catch up on points inferno squad is a lot.

Also got 2 more packs of dice, hilarious how what they give you is like a third of what you need
>>
File: 20240302_142315.jpg (314 KB, 4000x2252)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
I gave up on 40k a little while ago and have moved on to Legion. I’m making some decent progress on my models, but now I need to convince my friends to try it.
>>
File: 20240426_120017.jpg (893 KB, 2786x2395)
893 KB
893 KB JPG
>>92619458
Based, I'm also a 40k refugee. Legion is infinitely more fun than 40k. That's a nifty Maul, his face is definitely a pain in the ass to paint.
If they are also 40k players, tell them that it's a wargame where you don't have to wait for your turn for an hour.
>>92619395
Can't he just run them as generico special forces though? They are cheaper, if you want an even battle.

On the topic of jedi they kind of live and die by hiding from LOS and having dodge tokens to boost their defense and bounce shots back at enemies.
>>
>>92619527
>they kind of live and die by hiding from LOS
that makes more sense, we didn't have much terrain. The box comes with a special forces squad, and inferno squad which is one mini you equip with the del and meeko minis. I don't mind getting veterans I was always planning to, maybe I'll give him the handicap so he can win though
>>
>>92619527
>They are cheaper
Only if you don't take a heavy weapon, and why wouldn't you ?
>>92619395
Inferno aren't that expensive iirc they are like 90pts while wookies with a bowcaster are around 100pts.
And yeah Jedi don't perform well without line-of-sight blocking terrain and should always try to engage troopers in melee rather than vehicles to avoid being shot.
Overall heroes (and everything else really) die quickly when they are out of cover, which is why melee units require careful positioning.
>>92619458
Always the hardest part of board games.
>>
Board games, dices, cards and mini figures.
>>
Oh yeah, so where do I get the wookie with the shield? Mine came with a bowcaster
>>
Despite being nerds, geeks, neckbeards and all, are you guys (still) racists?
>>
>>92619628
If you're a cynic about people, is that still racism?
>>
>>92619637
No.
>>
File: jolee.jpg (127 KB, 700x856)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>92619628
I'm not, but I went looking for a pic of Lando in my folder and didn't have one
>>
>>92619660
No problem. Things like that can happen. Don’t worry to much about it, anon.
>>
Good new Star Wars bros!

/asoiaf/ is finally back on /tg/. Nothing really bad happend, it was just laziness and fear.
>>
>>92619813
All I am surrounded by is laziness and dead threads
>>
>>92619826
Kek, anon!
>>
>>92619628
As a European I never had a negative experience with black people but I can't stand gypsies or jews.
>>
>>92619628
I hate Rodians so much it's unreal
>>
>>92619628
If I were to say that Twi'leks genetically need to be enslaved would it be racist?
>>
>>92619628
I hate Mandalorians but I consider them a culture not a race
>>
>>92620249
It's not hard to hate Mandos with how hard they get wanked by hack writers.
>>
>>92620209
Yes!
>>92620249
Glad to hear that.
>>92620196
But why?
>>
File: IMG_5153.jpg (618 KB, 771x1007)
618 KB
618 KB JPG
>>92620764
But they literally unconsciously want to be pampered plaything slave girls.
>>
File: sithfuckingshits.jpg (108 KB, 489x627)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>92620249
>>
File: lord Daiman.png (1.35 MB, 1035x918)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
Hello, /swg/. I am going to run a campaign set during the Republic Dark Age, and I need your craziest ideas for Sith/Jedi lords.
>>
File: 170.png (300 KB, 374x493)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
Today's set 2 reveal is IG-11.
>>
I wish there was only 1 IG, and not different models.
>>
wookies
>>
File: 1571847717532.png (97 KB, 509x393)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>92619628
It's not racism if they're soulless bugs, my dude.
>>
Sio Bibble a awesome old dude.
>>
>>92619628
Yes, because I have actually experienced living in diversity and homogeneity
>>
>>92619628
I'm racist against the people who believe in the meme of "technological progression" in Star Wars. If a ship looks cool, it should absolutely never be retired from service. Imperial Venators packed with TIEs duking it out with Rebel Inexpugnables packed with X-Wings should be a common sight in the GCW, as common as ISDs vs MC80 battles. Muh >Ship is old makes absolutely no sense when these ships function exactly the same in 4000 BBY as they do in 140 ABY. There is literally no difference, because the writers do not acknowledge technological progression, and rightfully so.
>>
>>92622465
But lets take this into the new thread:

>>92622534
>>
>>92619628
separate but literally equal, diversity is fine elsewhere but not on my homeworld, they can go exist somewhere else

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.