[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mala_mala_jong.jpg (111 KB, 600x777)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>The spoiled noble your party was having a treasure-hunting competition with mess with a heart sapped stone he accidentally activate it, making the artifacts that both of you collected to fly off and assemble into one golem possessed by the spirit of an ancient warlord

what your party does next ?
>>
mala mala ding dong
>>
>>92723861
>>The spoiled noble your party was having a treasure-hunting competition with messed with a heart sapped stone. He accidentally activated it, making the artifacts that both of you had collected fly off and assemble into a golem possessed by the spirit of an ancient warlord
ftfy
>>
>>92723957
Well, uh, depends on a lot of factors.
But uh, I'm inclined to offer him my party's services to keep him from ruining his reputation, fucking up his families domain, and getting a lot of innocent people killed.
Then I go see if I can chat with the warlord, get him up to date on things, then employ him away from the noble.
Ideally, I can use the warlord to locate old treasure filled ruins while possibly helping him out, and I can use the noble to introduce me to more clients in the future, so I can use the acquired wealth and connections to bribe/influence important public figures into giving me and my party 007 style legal powers in the nation, which I will then abuse with my party's murderhobo tendencies to remove obstacles within the country till we (I) effectively control it from behind the scenes. From there, we should have a decent enough base of resources to delve into occult secrets like immortality and planar travel, which of course will occupy us for the rest of our existences should we so choose. Good end, IMO
>>
File deleted.
>>92723861
It was kind retarded to hype up Jong as this ultimate world ending threat in season 1, barely defeated by the protags, only to have them fight and defeat 4 of them in season 2.
Alos why the fuck was ring of 9 dragons making only 4 Jongs?
>>
>>92725411
>Alos why the fuck was ring of 9 dragons making only 4 Jongs?
because it would either make them too overpowered or dilute their power into 9 bodies would make them too underpowered, depending on how you interpret the way the ring of 9 dragons works
>>
>>92723872
But enough about you
>>
>>92725411
To be fair, Mala Mala's danger was partially dependent on him being able to just keep on adding wu's into himself, gaining their powers. When the cast grew in skill and power beyond just relying on wu's, he lost a lot of his advantage.
>>
>>92723861
Fuck, I'm stealing this.
And the Shen Gong Wu too. So many cool magical artifacts in there.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.