[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719180528863448.pdf (5.9 MB, PDF)
5.9 MB
5.9 MB PDF
>Brutus' Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>DriveAnon's Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Cx7KoDkQa9qmDfJN9_CehZ0fxXEweKOu?usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed) (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDVDFBR2NpdG03S0U/view

>Last Thread
>>93146631
>>
>>93157079
This is the real one.
>>
>>93157079
this is the older/real thread
>>
File: JBhKloY.png (149 KB, 362x516)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
How does your jumper avoid getting screwed over in adapted media?
>>
>>93157128
Not a concern since I write fanfiction and thus control the aesthetics.
>>
>>93157132
No, you don't. The readers control the aesthetics. And the canon controls the reades.
>>
>>93157141
Nah. I the author control the aesthetic because it's for my entertainment specifically.
>>
>>93157146
You can pretend to control the aesthetic and huff copium. But unless you're drawing a fancomic, the mind of the reader determines what it actually is.
>>
>>93156961
Watching Oryx Take half the system possibly.
>>
Since Vyke is a Frenzyfag Lansseax is wide open for bonking in the head and dragging to my Tarnished cave.
>>
>>93157037
>use the toggle in the Youjo Senki jump
Do you mean the Quartet origin?
I just downloaded the version in the drive and didn't see any +0 drawbacks but saw a Quartet origin that either is new or I somehow completely forgot about.
>>
>>93157159
>is
Was. He got better.
>>
>>93157164
Nta but probably.
>>
>>93157158
Nigger this is still in the early fucking Golden Age, Oryx isn't gonna be around for a few centuries yet.
>>
What Youjo Senki fanfics do you want jumps for?
>>
For the Stairway to HEAVEN scenario in Jojo Part 6, if you have multiple stands, can you choose which one is sacrificed?
>>
File: 1701996143216164.png (636 KB, 1282x806)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
Is it possible to attain Empyrean levels of divinity the hard way, enough to qualify for the Gate of Divinity, or is picking Empyrean levels of divinity the only way?
Also what ways do you recommend for avoiding the sacrifices of the virtuous ascension option without committing atrocities like Marika, using some out of jump stuff probably?

My first thought is trying to look up *where* were those items that gave you an endless dungeon of monsters (and thus non-sapient, guilt-free sacrifices), but I'm sure there are other options.

What would you recommend?
>>93157159
Do we know if Vyke remained frenzied or if he managed to somewhat cure himself by ripping out his eyes? I vaguely remember some speculation in that regard surrounding the two Vyke fights, the Fingerprint Grape, and Frenzied Burst.
>>
>>93157159
Alternatively you can just pick up Florissax from the DLC, who is a surprisingly good sport about being magically rohphynol’d out of a job.
>>
>>93157221
Nobody knows. As far as anyone can tell the only criteria for Empyrean is “chosen by the Two Fingers”

>which ways
There’s a perk with a tiny vampire girl representing it from one of the Duel Terminal jumps that represents being able to sacrifice less for more

>Vyke
Nah he’s fucking Frenzied
>>
>>93157214
Just make a generic YS fanfic jump if you have to make one.
Only two I'm familiar with are the ones where:
>Tanya Becomes Chancellor and Revolutionizes Too Many Fields of Sociology, Economics, and Technology
>Tanya Becomes a Convicted War Criminal, But Escapes and Creates a Mercenary Company, Inadvertently Becoming a Business Mogul Bond Villain
>>
>>93157214
A young womans political record. With options based on the spinoffs, such as Fate/Tanya Night and Kantai Tanya Lane
>>
>>93157214
The one where she's in JJK and has 10 Shadows is like, the most interesting from a jumpchain perspective to me just because you can make it happen so fucking easily in an actual chain.
>>
>>93157219
Yes.
>>
>>93157214
Why bother? They're barely YS fanfics anyway, you could replace the YS tag with Rational SI and it would still work
>>
What is your Jumper's opinion on demons?
>>
>>93157255
Is there any reason to bother with the Empyrean/God and Lord/Consort system if you buy the Golden Haligtree item? (And maybe the Scadutree item too now, I haven't fully caught up to DLC lore yet)
As opposed to giving the Great Runes of the demigods you defeat to the ring of light the item mentions, and then the Elden Ring itself after defeating Radagon? (by the way, is that ring of light a feature of the tree/location itself or a portable triforce-like item like the Great Runes?)

I suppose I might want to find a way to give a tree immortality too, I guess...
>>
File: image-1.png (22 KB, 438x29)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>93157358
>>
>>93157328
Thanks for the quick answer. Another question, if I do the scenario does Pucci still go through with his own version of the plan?
>>
>>93157255
>There’s a perk with a tiny vampire girl representing it from one of the Duel Terminal jumps that represents being able to sacrifice less for more
Hmm... how permanent are the self-sacrifices? Would feeding your own blood (which is a substance that we can replenish) work, like how Miquella fed the Haligtree?
Although I guess you'd need ridiculously large amounts of it unless your blood is of even better quality than an Empyrean's.
>>
>>93157369
Off the top of my head I'd say so. I don't think you're taking his place.
>>
>>93157358
Same as Frieren's.
>>
Was being an empyrean really stronger than a demi-god? Ranni vs Radahn comes to mind.
>>
>>93157362
Yes, because it is a Haligtree and not an Erdtree with all the influence that actually entails across the Lands Between.

>haven’t fully caught up to DLC lore
The Scadutree is the “shadow of the Erdtree” and implied to be the lingering hatred of the Primordial Crucible that was previously revered before Marika created the Erdtree. It hates the Golden Order and is rotting apart. There is nothing of value to be salvaged from it

>ring of light
Feature
>>
>>93157221
He managed to overcome it, yeah. He ripped out at least one of his eyes to remove the Frenzied Flame's influence over him and ultimately sealed himself inside of an Evergaol. You find him as Roundtable Knight Vyke, having regained his sanity even if his combat skill is diminished from his blindness, and essentially put him out of his misery in the Mountaintops of the Giants.
>>
>>93157383
Okay cool, my idea was to get my own Heaven stand, and then steal MiH from Pucci
>>
>>93157398
So the Scadutree is the objectively correct tree to align yourself to.
>>
>>93157236
But I also want to wrestle and domesticate a big dragon.
>>
>>93157379
Nobody knows for sure, probably pretty damn permanent though since St. Trinia describes godhood as a prison

>>93157385
Because this is just a hobby for me, and as such I can only extract a mere 68 pages from a looter-shooter live service game using size 12 font, and 94 pages from an award-winning FromSoft entertainment game (I forgot which size font I used)

>>93157397
Miquella and Malenia were both Empyreans and both described as prodigies, Marika was an Empyrean/god and conquered the Lands Between, and technically we don’t actually know how strong a Finger is plus Ranni may or may not be as strong as she was with her original body given she’s stuck in a doll body. It’s not entirely clear but evidence points to yes, I think.

It’s also worth noting Radahn and Rykard didn’t rest on his laurels and just rely on their innate powers, Radahn went out of his way to learn magic from an alien and Rykard ate/fed himself to a snake. They weren’t born with those powers, they went out and worked for them. Mohg likewise has his Formless Mother sugar mommy, while Messmer has his fire and snake Morgott is probably the best example of a “pure demigod build” and I mean-going by cutscenes he somehow managed to drive off Radahn in pitched combat.
>>
File: 1572401366380.gif (1.46 MB, 480x480)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB GIF
>>93157393
Do you feel that way towards every demon?
>>
>>93157417
I’m not here to help you choose your Elden Ring ending, I’m just going to point out the Crazed Caca Consoomer ending is a thing.
>>
>>93157205
Then losing somewhere or someone you cared about to the Vex or Fallen.
>>
>>93157079
How come it's only the pastebin that has (embed) (embed)?
>>
>>93157385
Are the new companions based on anyone?
>>
>>93157454
Background: Scholar of Raya Lucaria
Race: Of Human Stock
Drawbacks: A Call Beyond. The Dragonlord Returns. The Flame Flickers. The Shattering, Mended. Cursed(Tier 2). A Song of Blood and Ice. Sudden Drought. You Are The Pest Control. Suffer Not The Unclean.

Total Choice Points: 3300
Perks: 3300
> Free from Background - Astrologer
> -100 Choice Points, Discounted from Background - Sublime Form
> -200 Choice Points, Discounted from Background - Pathless Prodigy
> -300 Choice Points, Discounted from Background - Primal Current
> -150 Choice Points, Discounted - Arcane Insight
> -150 Choice Points, Discounted - Sorcerous Adept
> -200 Choice Points - Reclaimer of Runes and Ashes
> -200 Choice Points - Smithing Master(Tier 2)
> -300 Choice Points - Eternal Legacy
> -300 Choice Points - Faithful Incantation
> -400 Choice Points - Faith and Hammer
> -400 Choice Points - Fundamentalist Scholastics
> -600 Choice Points - Blessing of Blood
Items: 0 Points
> Discounted, Free - The Smith's Tools(Tier 2)
Companions: 0 Points
> Free from Background - Glintstone Explorer

R8 my build.
>>
>>93157458
I'll add more (embed)s next thread, just for you.
>>
>>93157447
Didn't Morgott have that weird gross stuff that he used in his second phase?
>>
>>93157479
Sweet.
>>
>>93157447
Morgott has his cursed Omen blood which is even more intense than his brother's.
>>
>>93157477
Faithful/10

>>93157487
>>93157493
Yeah he has the cursed Omen blood/Crucible energy, but Morgott himself hated it so much he spent his entire life repressing it so everything he did UNTIL the Tarnished punched him so hard he started suffering spiritual energy incontinence was on that level. In a way he nerfed himself into a baseline demigod build.
>>
File: It Begins.png (48 KB, 799x398)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
It begins.
>>
>>93157497
Didn't ask; don't care.
>>
>>93157497
>pic
Didn't ask; do care.
I find that using the off-white one or two shades down from the brightest one helps reduce the contrast glare, but anything more than that mind tricks you into thinking the screen brightness isn't up high enough.
>>
>>93157497
This ancient shitpost deserves to be forgotten, not "fixed."
>>
>>93157447
>a mere 68 pages from a looter-shooter live service game
>and didn't even add a Skeletor and He-Man Companion option
One job! You had one job!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWIe0fndoe4&ab_channel=TomChristie
>>
>>93157495
>Faithful/10
Did you, uh, not notice that it's actually an Arcane/Bloodfire Sorcery build?
>>
>>93157497
Nice! I wish you luck in your endeavor.
>>
>>93157497
Based, I am rooting for you brave anon.
>>
>>93157505
I_didn't_make_it_for_you.gif

>>93157514
>spoiler
I was trying to shoot for more of a parchment color for the text instead of just an off white. Right now it's comfortable on my eyes but I can always tweak it later.

>>93157516
Whelp, I'm gonna do it anyways.

>>93157527
Thank you! I appreciate the support. It helps keep me motivated.
>>
>>93157497
Gave you suggestions a few threads back, groaning at the pun, looking forward to the full pdf.
>>
For the Grinch (2000) jump, does the Grinch suit being made of yak hair IRL translate to the Grinch having a yak's penis tucked away in his sheath?
>>
File: IMG_0257.jpg (104 KB, 1244x700)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>93157497
…man if I jump this, it’s gonna be very awkward if the biggest empathy-check in my Jumper’s chain until he decided to resort to the power of friendship to destroy/ the Sovereign of Sorrow (and probably accidentally pulled an Endwalker on her instead) is just retconned out of existence because he never goes mad from being forced back down to baseline humanity, starts scraping off his own meat to replace with Necrodermis and falls in love with an incarnation of cosmic fire that may or may not be some kind of Space Wolf spirit-tier non-Chaos Warp asspull.

>>93157128
“Screwed over”? Quite honestly it’s made my purpose of imposing cosmic order easier. When the focal point of entire conflicts becomes some emotionally turbulent woman, suddenly it’s much easier to control civilisations through them because it turns out Galadriel thinks she can fix Sauron.

>>93157358
I think about demons the way I think about pigeons. The well-behaved ones get fed, cared for and tasked with a purpose beyond (most of) their comprehension. The aggravating ones are exterminated without mercy, and useful only as fuel for phenomena from settings where combining Hell and Heaven’s energies results in something more powerful than the some of it’s parts like the Nephalem of Diablo, or the Nephilim of Darksiders or…actually it’s really just the celestial/infernal equivalent of a fanfiction Naruto that also has a Sharingan.

>>93157524
Yes, and? You are clearly very faithful to the FORMLESS MOTHER
>>
>>93157447
That doesn't answer the question of why you're lacking in media literacy in comparison to BLADE.
>>
File: IMG_7535.jpg (128 KB, 600x848)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>93157562
>>
>>93157385
That jump is surprisingly forgiving as far as budgets go.
>>
>>93157573
>Shard Anon at work
>it's a hobby
sweet.
>>
>>93157385
Is that the latest version?
>>
>>93157447
Also it should be noted that Ranni is so powerful she can trivially one-shot you regardless of your level or stats. She's low-key one of the most powerful demigods and is one of the only characters in the game that is literally impossible to kill. She also casually summoned a phantasm of her mother in her prime, this being the same woman who fought Radagon. Probably not as strong but summoning an illusion from halfway across the country that's real enough to fucking kill you and serve as a main boss is pretty damn impressive.

So Ranni is some serious shit under the hood.
>>
>>93157543
Thanks anon!

>>93157546
Someone suggested the name at the time and I couldn't resist actually using it. Your groan proves that it's the right choice. And thank you for those suggestions. I'm certainly going to do my best to follow the one about leaving events more open-ended where I can.
>>
>>93157128
I fucking love going to poorly adapted settings, because I can just shapeshift into an emotionally infantile woman and take the place over within a week by complaining about whoever's in charge.
>>
>>93157556
>because he never goes mad from being forced back down to baseline humanity
But doesn't that happen to you in every Gauntlet?
>>
>>93157141
>And the canon controls the reades (sic).
No it doesn't, have you seen the people here?
>>
>>93157592
She also did all that without a Great Rune since she threw hers away a long time ago.
>>
>>93157545
Oh, figure I should mention this now before you get too far in production, but ship names usually get italicized when mentioned in writing, similar to mentioning book titles and the like. Might be a bit of a mess if that ends up in a perk/item name, but easy enough to implement if you want to make that a thing.
>>
>>93157608
No, actually. Shard never uses pure Gauntlets. He only jumps the ones that have the option to take them as jumps and when he does that, he does it at full power. For Light of Terra, it's a scenario jump that functions like a gauntlet instead, so him jumping it just resulted in him losing everything for the duration.
>>
>>93157592
She almost fucking died fighting a finger while you can kill the primeval mother of all fingers. You can't kill ranni because she's the devs pet.
>>
>>93157650
Go to bed, Timmy.
>>
>>93157476
>The Bocchi crew x4
>The alchemist chick from s4
>Two actual oc's, I think
You'd be better off asking Ricrod.

>>93157581
That jump has the largest item stipend in any of my other jumps bar none, because for some damn reason I've basically written just short of eight perklines for each of the three origins. It's not my largest jump, that's probably three houses, but it's up there.

>>93157590
No, but only because I'm about to add two more drawbacks, modify the origin pricing for exorcists, and maybe bully Ric into adding another oc.
>>
File: IMG_0260.png (567 KB, 700x458)
567 KB
567 KB PNG
>>93157608
After a while, I just altered my own consciousness to withstand it. “Preprogrammed” the human vestige of me to fight and survive. Treated it like any other cosmic obstacle in my path.

>>93157642
There was a point in Jumpchain where there were gauntlets without that option. Those hurt.
>>
>>93157641
Huh. I didn't realize that was a thing. Learn something new every day. I'll do my best to remember that as I'm writing and work around it for Perk and Item names. Would that include the title as well?
>>
>>93157663
But its true? You can kill metyr without a finger slayer blade, and Ranni is the only character that doesn't die horribly after finishing her questline
>>
>>93157642
>He only jumps the ones that have the option to take them as jumps
First off, I didn't know those were things, second off, that's some weak-ass shit.
>>
>>93157650
Just because A beats B and B beats C doesn't mean that A beats C.
>>
>>93157556
>Yes, and? You are clearly very faithful to the FORMLESS MOTHER
Serious question, do you think the Formless Mother would give a shit if I subverted blood magic to the ends of creating life?

My build is actually primarily focused on biological crafting with Eternal Legacy + Faith and Hammer + Smithing Master + Primal Current + Blessing of Blood + Pathless Prodigy + Fundamentalist Scholastics.

The goal is to butcher a fuckload of vermin, and with their flesh, craft an self sustaining army that generates its own resources. Meanwhile taking glintstone and dragon scales and ascending by doing a bootleg morrowind style enchantment loop on my mind, body, and soul.
>>
>>93157650
She actually didn't. She's completely unharmed. The beat-up doll is actually just an illusion that fades away when you propose to her, causing the real Ranni to reveal herself standing nearby. Which is actually pretty funny when you think about it because it means that Ranni was standing there invisible watching you put the ring on, probably spilling her spaghetti under the Unseen Form.
>>
>>93157675
>Would that include the title as well?
>https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/510474/italicizing-a-title-which-includes-a-ship-name
Doesn't seem to be standardized, no. Personally wouldn't bother with the title since most jumps don't italicize their titles in general and the punny name would've thrown a wrench in that to begin with.
>>
>>93157667
>modify the origin pricing for exorcists
Gonna be honest, I think you should just scrap it. It's pretty unbalanced that one origin has to take 11 drawbacks when the other two don't have to take even one. Especially when the origin also comes with the inherent drawback of being a woman in the setting. The best you can say is that it's vaguely thematic, but it's not really worth the mechanical imbalance IMO.
>>
>>93157693
The only reason people do it is because nobody interacts with gauntlets otherwise. Personally, I regret making one of my Gauntlets have a jump option, but I only did it because people dislike using gauntlets unless they give you the option to go in with all your shit from the get-go.

Ironically, Light of Terra probably gets more interaction than any gauntlet despite being very poorly written simply because it's a scenario-jump and you're forced to interact with it using gauntlet-rules whilst still treating it like a jump.
>>
>>93157694
WRONG!
>>
Man I'm starting to think Shard's Jumper had it right.
>>
>>93157592
>>93157625
Tbqh we have no context for the Ranni oneshot attack. It could be her lair is reinforced with sorcery-buffing vague preparations. It could also be that she’s getting a cheapshot on you because the plot doesn’t let you attack her at that point of the story. There are certainly things much stronger than her in lore that the Tarnished fells.

There is no conclusive evidence either way. There is, however, probably a good reason why she didn’t engage in the war of the demigods head-on or press her claim after you accept the Carian greatsword from her more openly. I assume she probably is really fucking good at sorcery, but also that there is a reason why Malenia and Miquella are singled out as the prodigies by Morgott.

>>93157695
No not really, she’s only said to desire wounds. She doesn’t seem particularly anti-life, in fact logically she’s probably pro-life since more life means more wounds.

>>93157724
For what it’s worth, I would’ve jumped it even if you hadn’t.
>>
>>93157694
Yeah, it's like how Itachi low diffs Obito but he'd probably lose to Pain, but Pain is 10,000% not beating Obito.
>>
File: Zelenin_(SMT_SJ_Art).png (7.54 MB, 1797x4441)
7.54 MB
7.54 MB PNG
>>93157730
>t.
>>
>>93157730
Just finished SMT V: Vengeance?
>>
>>93157735
Malenia and Miquella might've been singled out as prodigies by Morgott. But remember: Ranni was singled out as the successor of Marika by the Greater Will.
>>
>>93157673
Hey Shard noticed a typing error in ER. In the Star Spawn section
>Only you can say for sure-is such that you can wield it in ways far beyond human comprehension, a sorcerer or cleric that has studied the art for longer than there has been civilisation in the Lands Between. /The devoted You can also move much faster/ and more quietly than the twitching shuffle you normally exert.
Terminated sentence, 'Civilization' is also misspelled
>>
>>93157694
Wdym, Batgirl is clearly supersonic, bullets are faster then sound and she beat a guy with a gun
>>
>>93157730
Shard's Jumper is never right.
>>
>>93157720
Things like this always remind me of the old joke about the English language taking other languages out to an alley, beating them up, and rooting around in their pockets for odd bits of rules.

Anyways, thanks again.
>>
>>93157385
I'm blessed to be less autistic.
>>
>>93157750
Fuck. Unfortunately I’m away from my laptop so I’ll have to fix it later.
>>
>>93157650
This dude is actually correct, though. I miss Dark Souls 1 where you could just kill everyone if you felt like it. Even the beings you couldn't kill would still permanently disappear from the game if you tried. From Software baby-fying their games is pretty stupid considering the reason they're popular is because their games don't baby the audience.
>>
>>93157748
By the fingers you mean, since the Greater Will fucked off.
>>
>>93157750
>'Civilization' is also misspelled
No it's not.
>>
>>93157698
>this encitre post
Source?
>>
>>93157784
Yes it is. American English is the only valid form of English. Your country(/ies) are no longer relevant.
>>
>>93157772
This may sound weird but I feel the DLC further babified the game if that makes any sense.

>Out of your merry band of Miquella cultists, if you choose one route you can bring like 2 of them as summons to battle the guy with. Keep in mind Miquella has charm powers in lore that apparently he did not lose with his Great Rune
>There’s a dragon priestess you can drug with a potion that forces her to sleep for literally no reason. She not only forgives you but wants you as her lord after Placidusax fires her
>>
>>93157775
By the Greater Will. Ranni became the favored Empyrean long before the Shattering and was chosen specifically by the Greater Will to replace Marika who it was becoming increasingly frustrated with. Ironically it wasn't just Marika shattering the Elden Ring that led to the Greater Will throwing up its hands and leaving. It probably would've stuck around if Ranni had maintained her position as Marika's successor because at least it could oust Marika and her Golden Order to rebuild the Lands Between with Ranni hopefully fixing her mistakes. But Ranni killing herself to escape her fate of becoming the new God of its Order caused it to finally give up and fuck off for good.
>>
>>93157497
I'm glad you went with the pun I suggested.
>>
>>93157795
The end of Ranni's questline? What, did you not play it or something?
>>
>>93157799
>She not only forgives you but wants you as her lord after Placidusax fires her
Maybe that's her fetish
>>
>>93157799
Dragons have weird fetishes.
I'm not joking, there's a dragon that basically did gangbangs.
But you only know that, if you read the japanese descriptions.
>>
Imagine liking Elden Weeb instead of games from the West.
>>
>>93157824
So you have no source.
>The beat-up doll is actually just an illusion that fades away when you propose to her, causing the real Ranni to reveal herself standing nearby.
Literally zero proof.
>>
>>93157841
>>93157852
The example that led me to realize this being Library of Ruina is because I just realized the entire plot is people being allowed to wantonly destroy shit because "muh freedom."
>Roland goes in a killing spree against completely random people and goes unpunished because he's a highly ranked Fixer and as such is allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants because the system praises muh freedom
>Angela wants to be free from being a machine or whatever so she kills thousands of people and loots their souls for no reason
>Ayin lets people have random chimpouts with EGO weapons but it's ok because they really want it and they're free now or whatever
>Carmen is just him but honest about it lol
The entire storyline is a through demonstration in the evils of eleutheromania
>>
>>93157853
That was Lansseax, who was regularly gangbanged in human form by dragon worshippers. And to be fair, Lansseax was just a massive slut and I don't think her behavior really holds bearing on the rest of the Dragons. I like to think she's like that crazy oversexed wine aunt that all the other Dragons don't talk about and awkwardly change the subject whenever someone brings her up in conversation.
>>
>>93157772
Oh yeah, and being able to befriend the Grandam just by wearing the dancing lion mask to just because she’s probably too senile and old to easily tell people apart but because of some contrived bullshit in which the dancing lions are LITERALLY two furries LARPing so hard that the spirit energy of beasts makes their lion dance function as an actual giant snarling animal and so they’re considered like some sort of shaman serving as the avatar/messenger of the Hornsent’s god. The implication being that by picking up the lion mask she GENUINELY thinks you are the legitimate messiah of her people and that’s why she cooks her most delicious scorpion stew for you

(also for the 0 people who care yes for the purposes of making scorpion stew with grandma’s love, scorpions are sufficiently close to prawns for you to cook them well)

>>93157847
I think of it as more my Jumper’s version of the Vex refusing to zerg rush the universe because they can’t PERFECTLY simulate the Light/Darkness. The Void made itself a non-threat in the long term and the universe wasn’t in peril, so while the human avatar of Jumper started seething at not getting his kill the Bigger Jumper just gave it a mean look and went back to terraforming the universe to his specifications because once the immediate problem was solved he didn’t want to waste further time on the problem.

Nah my Jumper’s equivalent of an invasion of Russia was launching an attack on the Time Lords in their prime, and accidentally ending up as the Enemy.

>>93157853
>>93157827
Honestly I believe it given how suggestive she sounds at the end of her arc.

>there’s a dragon that basically did gangbangs
To be fair, there was at least one human that fucked animals too even in the english version.

>>93157876
Ah, a The Last of Us 2 enjoyer.
>>
>>93157876
Considering just how many are pure wretched failure and boring when something really great happens we tend to go for the Fun rather then the slop.
>>
>>93157688
(You) can also kill demigods without the Death Rune.
>>
>>93157890
Mind weighing into this >>93157698 >>93157877 with the objectively correct opinion?
>>
File: evil idol vomiting.png (544 KB, 768x718)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
>>93157837
>>93157847
Yeah but you know, it's a game right? That Shard willfully play? Unlike Them who go straight up sitck in the ass.

>>93157890
>The Last of Us 2 enjoyer.
>>
>>93157890
>picking a fight with Time Lords
That's like the one and only thing NOT to do in all of Jumpchain.
>>
File: 1703219169048650.png (10 KB, 1072x133)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>93157545
>I was trying to shoot for more of a parchment color for the text instead of just an off white. Right now it's comfortable on my eyes but I can always tweak it later.
Not him, but the subject of text color on a black background has come up before. Generally a light grey is best, but you seem to have a solid color. Just make sure you can change it without any difficulty in case you need to tweak it.
>>
>>93157890
I actually like the Last of Us 2. And Horizon.
>>
>>93157918
Time Lords are losers who had to kidnap a 12 year old to evolve past being nobodies. They're jokes, they lost to trash cans that had stairs as a major weakness for several centuries.
>>
File: 1643239393788.jpg (48 KB, 690x630)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
What jumps have cool artifacts for me to plunder?
Not looking for anything particularly powerful or useful, just stuff with cool designs and effects that you don't really see often.
>>
>>93157880
It is more the evils of people embracing sin due to weak wills/how horrible this vile city is and doubling down on their evil actions because they think they are in the right/are the good people for doing this or just go fuck you got mine.
>>
>>93157933
Its soo over for you
>>
>>93157943
Kamen Rider.
Those belts are cool and nobody can convince me otherwise.
>>
>>93157933
>Californya-nya dev
>>
>>93157721
Nah. I mean, I get why, but nah. Strictly speaking the reason all the exorcists is fucked is because almost every male 'support member' they have is a traitor. Janitor is selling names, principal has hypnosis powers and collects anyone he thinks is 'too successful', so on and so forth. Even random students aren't afraid to date rape them.

The secondary effects are meant to be an expression of HOW you're fucked. If you want to be completely home free, you're not being mind controlled, you're not secretly addicted to anything, you're probably the only exorcist in the club that won't job just because - then, yeah, you can do that. But it will cost you slightly.

Heck, the secondary effects aren't even all bad.
>>
>>93157943
Pathfinder has a big cauldron you can stuff dead giants into and brew them into rune slave giants.
>>
>>93157934
Timelords are either terrifying cosmic horrors, obstructive bureaucrats, temporal imperialists or jokes depending on how the writer is feeling today: as being a Who fan is much like being a comics fan, everything can change at the drop of a hat and consistency is a pipe dream.
Only watch the episodes that are good and you'll be fine
>>
>>93157890
I forgot to ask when I posted my build at you, is it alright to do this
Items: 0 Points
> Discounted, Free - The Smith's Tools(Tier 2)
I'm applying both 50 CP discounts to the same item here and also the discount to 100 CP items, but I don't know if that's within intended design
>>
>>93157778
Eh fascism, absolute monarchism, nationalism, communism, globalised unilateralism-I don’t think my Jumper’s particularly

>>93157918
Eh. It may have been a huge waste of time but at least I got lots of combat data that came in useful later when pfhahaha my eventual Doctor Who redux update is going to sound like an absolute shitpost thanks to RTD simultaneously savaging the lore and pulling continuity porn out of his ass

>>93157934
Canon by the way, it is explicit large but unspecified parts of their history were fabricated. Also canon is the fact that the Master turned most of Gallifrey into Cybermen-Timelords offscreen during the Jodie Doctor’s arc.

Of course RTD desperately, desperately tries to have his cake at eat it too by making it so the Toymaker canonically rewrote reality in ways that in-universe retconned the Doctor’s backstory. But when RTD goes out of his way to claim he doesn’t want to invalidate Chibnall’s contributions, that doesn’t mean much.

>>93157911
I did here >>93157735

>>93157960
uhhhh sure
>>
What are some Jumps that desperately need a dupe?
>>
How do I turn Elden Ring into a harem comedy?
>>
>>93157890
But is Grandma's love better then good prawn?
>>
>>93157959
Even then the canon is so loose that if you only watched or considered the good episodes that still leaves wildly different interpretations. It's the biggest problem with taking things like Comics and Who seriously for debates, even if you make some blanket statement about the franchise, it's only true in X's run, and there's likely no further explanation for it even there.
>>
>>93157963
I fucking hate Chibnall with all my heart. The only who thing I hate more then that bastard is the worthless fucking piece of shit they call UNIT.
>>
>>93157953
Yeah, except Exorcist isn't the only origin in the jump. And it doesn't matter if they're not all that bad, because the two other origins in the jump don't have to deal with them at all.
>>
>>93157926
I played around with greys for a bit, but in the end I went with the one that I did because it was a lighter version of the parchment color I've used for the background on a few other jumps I've done. I'll be able to tweak it later without any difficulty if there is a problem in the future. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>93157963
particularly what? Did you say Candlejack when I wasn't
>>
>>93157963
That's the professional way of saying "fuck this guy, I hate him and everything he did"
>>
>>93157943
Terraria has a lot of cool-looking stuff
>>
File: 28388282tg.gif (1.72 MB, 500x278)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB GIF
>>93157966
Dead Or Alive, Pikmin, Soul Calibur, Berserk, Outlaw Star.
>>
>>93157934
Daleks literally got the ability to levitate by their second appearance.
>>
>>93157959
Tbqh the vast, vast majority of their wank comes from the expanded universe. In the show, up until NuWho they were obstructive bureaucrats that can do space magic and cope about it being science. Then post-NuWho it was revealed most of them turned omnicidal under Rassilon out of desperation to survive the Time War because none of them thought to advance their stair technology to halt the Dalek advances (no seriously don’t @ at me about hyperadvanced Dalek superweapons or the Nightmare Child, in the War Doctor episode there were LITERALLY Daleks toddling around Gallifrey blowing up people). Then it was further retconned (apparently by the Toymaker) that because of Techeun (who is apparently also The Other, one of the three founders of Time Lord society) they were actually space pirates) that nicked nearly everything except some basic spaceflight capabilities.

It’s the EU where they get to be conquerers and cosmic horrors.

>>93157969
Uhhh it nullifies damage so apparently?

>>93157979
fussy.

Fuck.

>>93157985
I’m not sure actually. RTD is very vocal about how everything needs to be GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAYGAY even when it breaks the lore now he is in charge because people were mean to him as a young gay man, I think there’s enough circumstantial evidence to suggest he might genuinely root for Chibnall.

That said, the professional way of lying through your teeth doesn’t matter about what actual English says about the show. Whatever his intentions RTD has actually said, verboten, that the Chibnall take is valid canon in his eyes on record.
>>
>>93158007
Yes but it’s funnier to remove all context about the time Ace smashed one in with a baseball bat.
>>
>>93157963
So stupid question, but Great Runes are part of the Elden Ring that Demi-Gods got after Marika destroyed it, those Great Runes also suspiciously perfectly fit their bearers.
...Wouldn't that mean that if you took the Elden Ring for yourself and yourself alone, you would have a Super Charged Great Rune?
>>
>>93157985
To be fair they did their level best to fuck up so much stuff for the MESSAGE I don’t blame him for hating that garbage which is hopefully why he did what he did and not so he can spew his own garbage barge all over it as well.
>>
>>93158019
There is literally nothing in canon to confirm or deny the provenance of halos. But becoming Elden Lord doesn’t seem to give you one so it’s probably just an Empyrean/demigod thing. Not even Godfrey or Placidusax seems to have one.
>>
>>93157966
Outlaw Star would go straight to the top of my list.
Next up would be Etrian Odyssey. That would be better done by breaking it up so the first four games aren't crammed together into one Jump. But I doubt anyone is going to make four Jumps for that relatively unknown series.
Black Lagoon could be done a lot better. It was okay for the time but there's a lot that could be done to flesh it out.
Divinity: Dragon Commander could use a little love too.
>>
Alright. In light of the current debate, we are removing all current ideologies from all Jumpers. In order to ensure a more balanced game environment and foster more interesting strategies, all Jumpers must select one of a new roster of ideologies in order to start their chain. We hope you have fun!
>cheese-based technocracy with chinese characteristics
>twitch streamer philosopher kingship
>decimation-based russian roulette absolute tyranny
>hunnic nationalism
>five point three chinas policy
>antitranshumanist transhumanism
>lobster rights activism
>representative shogunate
>pan-midwesternism
>tetsuya yamagami + son of dob thought
>irreligious, anti-ideological absolute theocracy
>armed insurrectionary incremental reformism
>narcotheocracy
>anti-hierarchical feudalism
>badism-worseism
>ineffective altruism
>>
>>93158039
>Next up would be Etrian Odyssey. That would be better done by breaking it up so the first four games aren't crammed together into one Jump. But I doubt anyone is going to make four Jumps for that relatively unknown series.
It'd also be better served by including things from the third/fourth games. The jump itself is really obviously just a jump for the first two games, with a single item to represent the other games.
>>
>>93157966
Berserk and it ain't close. Maybe SpongeBob, but who's really going to SpongeBob?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=QOJjru13MaI
>>
>>93158019
When the Elden Ring was shattered, it broke apart into fragments. The bigger fragments are Great Runes which each represent a smattering of the fundamental concepts of the Golden Order (except for Destined Death which was removed and is wielded by Maliketh). The smaller fragments are the regular Runes that you collect from enemies and use to level up. It's not really so much that the Great Runes are warping to fit their bearers as their bearers are leveraging their power over reality and the Golden Order to enhance their latent abilities to vastly greater heights. There's a lot of interesting implications of this, including the fact that theoretically you could potentially cobble together an entirely new Great Rune by just scooping up enough regular Runes and figuring out a way to piece them back together. On the other hand, wielding the true Elden Ring itself functionally gives you command over the laws of reality themselves to a far greater extent than any mere Great Rune.
>>
>>93157976
The other two origins aren't being mindfucked by the entitery of society and the government into jobbing.
>>
>>93158028
>for hating that garbage
>hating
I don’t know how to tell you this, but RTD is even more of a social activist than Chibnall. There was literally an episode about how social media turns a planet of white people into useless sociopaths who can’t even turn left or pee without AI assistance. The Doctor has a romantic moment with a male River Song. The Toymaker’s…spawn The Maestro gets offended by people using the wrong pronouns for it. And yes, “it” is the correct pronoun for The Maestro whatever it says because it is literally the child of an sadistic incomprehensible reality warping game enthusiast that even Time Lord science can’t explain.
>>
>>93158043
Where is faggot-genocide and rape-chadisim?
>>
>>93158016
It isn't. It's just tiring.
>>
>>93158049
Well, yes, if you /were/ to keep the Jump representing all four games there would be a lot that would need to be added to make it work. So much that I question the wisdom of anyone attempting that. Hence why I suggested four Jumps as being the best option.
>>
>>93157953
Personally I wish I could get JK Body with the bonus effects but not the ponytail compulsion. The bonus effect on That Silky Sheen is fun though, so thanks for that.
>>
>>93158016
For the record, the Hand of Omega was involved.
But does this make us any better than a VSBW powerwanker/downplayer?
>>
>>93158043
>tetsuya yamagami + son of dob thought
I'm picking this one
>>
>>93158057
>RTD is even more of a social activist
Something that should be fucking obvious if people actually watched his first run as showrunner.
Like, seriously guys.
>>
>>93158067
To be clear, I was just taking the opportunity to bitch about the fact that the generic Etrian Odyssey jump only has stuff from the first game.

DBAnon's Etrian Odyssey Dungeons jump is a better generic, if for no other reason than the fact that it lets you be any class
>>
>>93158057
Maestro makes sense because it is basically just all but outright stated to be the concept of music given form. And the Toymaker himself is one of the Guardians of Time, with the only things more bizarre and incomprehensible than them being the Grace.
>>
>>93158050
>That link
Seriously, seek help man. This is just unhealthy at this point.
>>
How fast actually is "faster than the human eye can perceive"?
>>
Pictured, the best rune, which is a bit sad.
>>93158029
No no, I mean, literally, taking it. Not leaving it after repairing it, but literally, taking it away.

How weird that by becoming the Elden Lord, your character basically become nerfed, since repairing the Elden Ring is about putting the Great Runes back in + a mending rune.
...Why can't we just, put every mending runes in, I'll never get it.

>>93158053
I actually thought the shards that fitted the most their bearers just decided, hey it's-a-me, and went to them.

>On the other hand, wielding the true Elden Ring itself functionally gives you command over the laws of reality themselves to a far greater extent than any mere Great Rune.
But only in the Lands Between.
Right?
>>
>>93158043
I'll take Lobster Rights Activism.
>>
>>93158050
... Now I gotta find that incest variant of the vaporeon meme with her. I saw it in a youtube video of all things
>>
>>93158070
>But not the ponytail compulsion
How dare you.

Apparently magic is stored in the hair and having it close together is actually important, so that's why everyone has ponytails. You can do twintails if you like, but that's my final offer.
>>
>>93158086
This shit is unironically cute and wholesome despite the title
>>
>>93158105
>Apparently magic is stored in the hair and having it close together is actually important
Shouldn't that mean having a hairbun would be the best?
>>
>>93158054
Which doesn't at all help your point. That just means JK should have even less reason to cost CP/have to spend it. Or at best that the other origins should cost CP.
>>
>>93157880
Ayin did it because it was (ostensibly, given how quickly she gave up on it after becoming a cosmic horror it was likely BS) Carmen's wish, and he did genuinely believe in the idea of curing the disease of mind. The problem is that Limbus has proven not once, not twice, but THRICE now that EGO doesn't fix shit; you can gain EGO just by resolving to never change ever again and only ever double-down on being a terrible person. It's supposedly easier to do it via selflessness and the strongest observed EGO belongs to the single strongest Fixer the City ever knew, but there's also y'know Ahab speedrunning her way to EGO instantly just by being a truly terrible person unwilling to ever change. So everything Ayin and the Sephira did was completely pointless and only made the City even worse overall.

Ayin genuinely cared, but even he fell to the huge fucking ruse that EGO inherently fixes what is wrong with Cityfolk.
>>
>>93158098
Wave your hand in front of your eyes as fast as you can.
You are now a capable of moving faster than light because you can't see it crossing your field of view at close range.
>>
>>93158108
That doesn't matter. You're brining it up every post. It's not healthy. You really need help. Either that or just go fuck your sister and get it over with.
>>
>>93158043
>armed insurrectionary incremental reformism
Is this just turning the capital into a battlefield over every little thing? Like some politician wants to change building code so he gets a bunch of his guys, pulls up to wherever serves as the center of government that week, and starts magdumping?
Because I'll take it.
>>
>>93158039
>Next up would be Etrian Odyssey. That would be better done by breaking it up so the first four games aren't crammed together into one Jump
I'd like that.
...I'd also like Untold 2. I want Fafnir class. I want that sword you get when you beat the superboss at the highest difficulty. I want those Grimoires stones that boost your skills even further.
Not Untold 1. Untold 1 can eat a shit. Only good things was the house and the maido.
>>
>>93158050
>andy and leyley ASMR
Is she going to make me kill and eat a person during this?
>>
>>93157934
He specified Time Lords at their prime.
>>
>>93158101
>Why can't we just, put every mending runes in, I'll never get it.
This is like asking why don't we try capitalism, communism, and socialism at the same time
>>
>>93158118
>costs cp to not be mindfucked
>gives cp if you're really fucked
I don't see the problem.

>>93158111
Maybe? I'm pretty sure the answer is that's not as sexy.
>>
>>93158043
>five point three chinas policy
>five point three
How do you split a country into five and three-tenths countries? A small country is still a country, so you'd have six Chinas.

>representative shogunate
So what, the shogun is elected from among the daimyo by a voting body consisting of said daimyo?
>>
>>93158105
>You can do twintails if you like, but that's my final offer.
Nah, I prefer free flowing hair. Sadly the ponytails are important enough to be in the title, so I suppose I’ll have to skip that bonus effect.

On a different note, are this and Creation Jam the only joke jumps you’ve made?
>>
>>93157943
Xianxia settings usually have an endless conga-line of macguffins, legacies, hidden realms, secret treasures, etc.
40k has a similar amount of lost shit, except (usually) with a technology aesthetic rather than a chinese-mysticism skin.
>>
>>93158083
Yeah honestly they’ve just been making shit up for the Toymaker from the very beginning so they can say basically anything about him although the season finale is a bit of a stretch even by those standards and it doesn’t particularly stand out. Is he a Great Old One? The incarnation of a universe that runs on play instead of rules? Who the fuck cares, he’s the Doctor Who equivalent of a 5D Imp and we need to hype him up so the Doctor looks even cooler for outsmarting him.

Also I was extremely disappointed the Maestro literally strangles people with actual musical notation turned into physical wires instead of doing guqin magic like the musicians from Kung Fu Hustle. The tuning fork scene where it restarts sound after the Doctor tries to silence localised reality with his screwdriver was neat, though. The most frustrating thing about current NuWho is that there actually are a few neat ideas but they’re buried under a tectonic plate of rancid shit.

>>93158101
Oh.

I have no bloody clue then, fanwank something.

>nerfed
There’s a talisman from the DLC that seems to hint whether Godfrey was that big before or after becoming Elden Lord he did drink the Erdtree’s sap, so presumably it’s offset by Erdtree sap buffs.

And I assume it has something to do with mending runes basically being great value SMT Nocturne Reasons and thus being too contradictory to coexist until you unlock V’s Canon of Creation ending and it turns out making everyone happy is literally something SMT Law can accomplish once YHWH is thrown in the trash.
>>
>>93158130
No, she's gonna have banter with you and clean your hair.
>>
>>93158119
>ostensibly, given how quickly she gave up on it after becoming a cosmic horror it was likely BS
10.000 years as a brain in a jar (and probably sliced to pieces too, if the golden boughs are chunks of Carmen theory is right) probably did not help.
>>
>>93158098
https://www.visiondirect.co.uk/blog/how-fast-can-we-see
>>
File: [confused in skeletor].gif (1.52 MB, 500x375)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB GIF
>>93158135
Eh?
>>
>>93158129
I never played the Untold games. Why don't you give making a Jump a shot?
>>
>>93158138
The problem is that there's no parity with the other origins. It would be fine if this was an Exorcist-only jump, but because it's not, Exorcists having to pay for an origin that's already inherently flawed (and being forced to make it worse on top) mechanically weighs the jump in favor of the other origins.
>>
>>93158141
This is just a regular qq jump.
>>
>>93158135
>he doesn't believe in Yan Xishan thought
>>
>>93158156
Because I haven't finished two, and by importing the data of my hacked 3DS into another one, I lost my save.
Which was near the end of the game.
>>
>>93158141
He made Jurassic Loli too
>>
>>93158146
>Is he a Great Old One?
All of the Guardians of Time are Great Old Ones in the context of the DW cosmology. The Grace are Great/Greater Old Ones. The term just means "cosmic godlike pre-universal intelligence" for all intents and purposes. The only difference is in terms of power. Not all GOOs are Guardians of Time because that's a specific classification for a specific type of GOO.
>>
>>93158154
The mending runes all do different things to achieve different goals. You can't just smash them all together
>>
>>93158162
Are you sure? It starts with JK.
>>
>>93158175
JK is japanese for highschool girl
>>
Whats an option to have mobile properties? Like I was looking at the Golden Haligtree but I wanted to be able to move it around. Like it doesn't need to be instant but some sort of ritual that lets you move something like that to a different continent in a jump? The closest I found was an import from a SB jump.
>>
>>93158185
The Cosmic Camper has a door that links to your other properties. It doesn't make any of them move around but it does make it easier to get to any of them.
>>
>>93158175
Joshi kōsei

>>93158161
You pay for it to not be flawed. You get paid the more flawed you make it.
>>
File: 1424333694350.png (138 KB, 350x350)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>93158180
>>93158175
Sorry, I suppose I should have added a picture.
>>
>>93158153
I see. This doesn't affect the powerscaling in Redo in any meaningful way, then. Thanks.
>>
>>93158185
Jumper's Domain from Digimon Frontier lets you import any building and can upgrade them to be mobile.

One of the Harry Potter jumps has a thing for moving stuff, IIRC?
>>
>>93158195
>You pay for it to not be flawed. You get paid the more flawed you make it.
WHICH THE OTHER ORIGINS DO NOT HAVE TO DO. How do you not understand this?
>>
>>93158198
Bro, you put your name on for the incest ASMR but not for the things directly related to jumpmaking?
>>
>>93158185
If you buy a guild base in Overlord, you can make it mobile. Import one into the other.
>>
>>93158050
This was clearly done with a single microphone. If you're going to do ASMR like this, you need to use two set up a short distance apart to match the spacing of headphones.
>>
File: god it hurts.jpg (52 KB, 500x559)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>93158146
>I have no bloody clue then, fanwank something.
Helpful!
But thanks anyways.

>There’s a talisman from the DLC that seems to hint whether Godfrey was that big before or after becoming Elden Lord he did drink the Erdtree’s sap, so presumably it’s offset by Erdtree sap buffs.
Motherfuckers

>I assume it has something to do with mending runes basically being great value SMT Nocturne Reasons and thus being too contradictory
I'm not seeing what's contradictory in putting "Reality cannot change/maybe not free will" + "Undead Life is now Natural" + "Everyone born after will be cursed Lmao" together would be too contradictory, let alone contradictory in the first place.

>until you unlock V’s Canon of Creation ending and it turns out making everyone happy is literally something SMT Law can accomplish once YHWH is thrown in the trash.
*deep breathing*
I hope you'll play VV if only so I can read your rage, and so, pat you in the back, so we can all feel ourselves better together.
V was already a kick in the nut, but VV. Oh boy.
It started good too.
>>
>>93158057
Oh gosh darn I had not seen it yet, sorry looks like he is indeed bringing his garbage barge to dump all over as well I hate all this crap.
>>
>>93158208
Nta but Redo literally invite shitposters.
>>
>>93158216
Why are you telling me like I made it?>>93158208
Look, I didn't wanna spam the thread but then I changed my mind.
>>
>>93158205
I don't understand why this is important?

Yes, being an exorcist sucks. Yes, Predator and monster is better by comparison. You can either pay 100 cp to make Exorcist NOT suck, or you can just roll with it and get paid instead. This is balanced.
>>
>>93158236
I'm telling you that you taste is shit and you should feel bad.
>>
>>93158236
Bro really, you need to get some buddies IRL so you can get this out of your system and chill.
>>
>>93158227
*invites
And the incessant incest posting doesn't? Furthermore, the original post can't be directly correlated with Redo in the first place.
>>93158236
>Look, I didn't wanna spam the thread but then I changed my mind.
But you were using your name before you asked that question?
I give up.
>>
>>93158043
Kleptogerontothalassocracy. The oldest sea steals your shit.
>>
>>93158245
>But you were using your name before you asked that question?
That's what I mean by spamming, I was using my name too much already.
>>
File: The ABCs of Waifus.jpg (1.04 MB, 1234x1221)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>93157724
>nobody interacts with gauntlets otherwise
>tmw posted a gauntlet build a while back to no replies
>that post was almost half a decade ago...
I've used at least 5 gauntlets, and honestly kind of like them for how they break up the escalating madness or serve as a good refocusing point for an arc in the chain by giving another direction to build from. Only potential gripe is that their items get a bit clunkier to pick up the longer your chain goes, but that's the same for jumps without import options.
>>
>>93158241
>>93158245
And the nitpicking doesn't?

Jesus Fucking Christ.
>>
>>93157477
Okay, so for an actual plan to go with this build;
I took a fuckton of drawbacks but of them most aren't personal issues so much as they are situational changes that might be beneficial to me personally. The Giants, Dragons, and the Demigods all have their shit together and are setting themselves up for Wrestlemania, I'm beleaguered with an endless tide of pests and immortal assassins, and there's another Outer God waiting in the wings to screw with me specifically. I can work with this.

I intent to first of all go on a killing spree for materials, spreading the Formless Mother's love as I carve my way to the sea, and I'll then build an artificial island with of the growing hill of corpses I'm collecting. I'm going to convert the Blood Oath Incantations into Sorceries, and furthermore all of my other spells are also becoming blood Sorceries.

I will spam the sorcery to make Glintstone fall from the sky- I need those materials. By applying the principle of stellar nucleosynthesis in my Sorcery while enriching them by pouring in the lifeforce of my chattel, I will cut and wash the Glintstone into enchanted jewels, cleansing them of impurities. I'll use light Sorcery to laser engrave them using other jewels as prisms to calibrate them to my most exacting specifications before absorbing them whence they're perfectly suited to myself.

Meanwhile, I'll be crafting a suit of full body armor in the fashion of the Berserk Armor from Berserk with Dragon Scales encrusted by Glintstone. The armor will impale me like an iron maiden once I put it on- the intention is that I'll never take it off. It's meant to fuse with my flesh and become the carapace I may someday molt, becoming a new mode of creature entirely. All of my knowledge about crafting artificial life and magical transcendence applied to blood magic will go towards granularizing the process of my transformation so I can systematize it later.
>>
>>93158043
>antitranshumanist transhumanism
You're only allowed to proceed toward an ideal transhuman form. Get freaky and you get culled.
>>
>>93158238
>I don't understand why this is important?
>Yes, being an exorcist sucks. Yes, Predator and monster is better by comparison. You can either pay 100 cp to make Exorcist NOT suck, or you can just roll with it and get paid instead. This is balanced.
No, it's not balanced. The very fact that Predator and Monster are better by comparison makes it not balanced. It would be balanced if either Predator and Monster had to pay for the origin or JK was free and exclusively had tiers of rewards rather than a penalty or a reward.
>>
I don't even know what a gauntlet is.
>>
File: Encanto 0.1.pdf (1.14 MB, PDF)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PDF
Last repost of 0.1 of my Encanto jump. The next update will be to 1.0.
>>
>>93158269
A jump without starting CP, mandatory perk/item loss, and where if you die you don't chainfail.
>>
>>93158271
Didn't ask.
>>
File: Messier sleepy.jpg (29 KB, 499x500)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>Be thinking about chain
>Gave a character a buff because redemption arc
>Realize redemption arc happens in the next jump
>But the jump I'm currently in is chronologically afterwards
>But it hasn't happened yet because I haven't been there yet
...Time travel is actually entirely possible in Exalted, right? It's just really illegal because basically everyone agreed it was a pain in the ass?

I don't wanna have to rewrite half my plans for Exalted Vs.
>>
>>93158269
Its basically the show naked and afraid but for jumpchain and a lot longer than 21 days
>>
>>93158266
Okay. I don't agree. Nice chat. Feel free to keep complaining, but I'm not going to pay any attention because I'm going to go do something productive with my time and try and add another drawback or two to JK.
>>
>>93158119
Yeah instead of just putting effort into fixing this fucked up city which is the smart path of fixing the problem and even if did not succeed they could pass it on for other to fix it too until hopefully things are better, they decided to just do the same shit that makes it horrible the same shit that makes them no better then the head, human suffering/Sacrificing others for one own gain/taking the coward way out and expected their evil actions would not just make more monsters. Everyone in L corp are dumbasses for people trying to make a better world they choose the easy path of sin that caused so many other lives to be ruined for SOUL CRACK that did not even work and made things work/made more ways to commit evil upon the world just now with added soul rape.
>>
>>93157497
Nice. Are you keeping the idea where you have an OC partner on the ship with you or is this more of a go-it-alone type of gauntlet? Because I'll be honest, Hooligan Tuesday was great.
>>
>>93158291
Okay. I assume you're blind to the blatant unbalance in this mechanic because you're attached to your pet "innovations" regardless of whether or not they actually improve the jump, just because you value standing out over creating robust experiences.
>>
>>93158280
Does it matter? Time travel is possible with Jumpchain and that seems to be what's relevant for your thing.
>>
>>93158313
>Be Retard
>Goes to the Things Suck for Exorcists Jump
>Complains that Things Suck for Exorcists
>>
>>93157721
not blade but the majority of the JK optional stuff are solidly beneficial, only a few could be considered as potential 'drawback' territory like the optional bit for the president of the JK exorcist club capstone perk or the item where it mentions you've got a mom that will teach you lots of stuff but that she's likely been brainwashed and the implication she's probably going to try to bad-end you at some point.
>>
>>93158310
Oh, there will be OC partners. Oh boy will there be. I've got plans for 21 on the non-Chaos side of things and 7 for the Chaos path. Plus I'm going to make sure there's options in the various DLC to pick up additional ones if a Jumper is so inclined. I'm not entirely sure how that's going to work just yet, but the idea is there in my noodle. Mostly because I would like the option to pick up a couple myself when I eventually use the Gauntlet.

At the suggestion of one anon, things are going to go a little differently with the OC Companions. They'll give you points instead of costing you them and each one is going to have a "mission" or "objective" of some kind. Basically a story hook with a set goal in mind. I've got... some very interesting ideas for those. Some of them might not work, but hey, that's what first drafts and peer reviews are for. And you'll also get discounts on the various equipment purchasable from the Captain based on your Companion choice.

TLDR: There's a lot of changes happening.
>>
>>93158310
>you have an OC partner on the ship with you
>Because I'll be honest, Hooligan Tuesday was great
I remember when anon (indirectly) recommended the movie Pandorm because of her. It's a good watch and they were indeed right about it being same energy compared to LoT part 1.
>>
STOP! What is there to do in Kenshi?
>>
>>93158266
Stop shitposting.
>>
File: IMG_7536.jpg (107 KB, 953x750)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>93082463
[The Lion King]

Drawbacks: Jumper History, Direct to Jumpchain, Extended Stay, Early Start

Lion, Hero (700)

I Just Can't Wait To Be King (Free)
Courageous Cub (Free)
They Call Me Mr. Pig! (300)
Jumper Rock (0)
Sing-Along (Free)
Talking Animals (Free)
Ancient Baobab Tree (Free)

I spent the morning gathering some twigs and rocks to push together into what could generously be called a computer, at least after a family of talking parrots was persuaded to hop in and do lots of calculations in exchange for free nuts. My lionesses were all either sleeping, on the hunt or biting my balls to signal their readiness to mate. Did you know that’s something lionesses do? Bite male lions balls. They didn’t show this in the movie for obvious reasons but suffice to say if I wasn’t immune to physical damage when I decided to be it would have been extremely painful. For them.

“Wharmthu eventh doingmfff?” asked one frustrated lioness.

“So random lioness #5, remember the Roar of the Elders?” I said casually, shuffling rocks around like processors. “The mystical, element-controlling, Haki-like force controlled by the Great Lion ancestors and bestowed on the fiercest members of the tribe”

“Isnthath Scarwrth?” mumbled the lioness.

“Well yes, as the former leader of the Lion Guard Scar was in fact the previous wielder of the Roar. But it was stripped from him by the Great Lions when he used it to destroy the Lion Guard for refusing to help him overthrow Mufasa. That’s not important. What’s important is that the Roar of the Elders was discovered at the Tree of Life, so-I’m going to get us another one”

“Isnmthereth justh oneth?” choked out the lioness as I wondered away in the direction the computer pointed me. God bless Kids Next Door engineering.

“Only if you can’t build a computing system capable of quantifying and interfering with spiritual energy. Good think I’m a professional spiritron hacker”

1/4
>>
>>93158330
I don't even use the jump, anon. It's just obviously fucked mechanically. By your logic, nothing should ever cost or give CP because things just are that way in the setting. Gods physically and magically outshine mortals to an absurd degree, are nearly immortal, and run the current hegemony? Things are just good for them; they should cost just as much as the pug-people who only live 13 years, have breathing problems, and might die randomly in their sleep. Meanwhile, most competent designers understand that you should factor in the advantages and disadvantages of an option in its cost so you're not paying 100cp for the opportunity to get raped and murdered or 0cp for the opportunity to get raped and murdered and also cursed; most people understand that if you want someone to take an option that is inherently worse-off than another, you need to incentivize it somehow rather than making the user pay for the option to get fucked (in this case literally) when they could just take the option not to get fucked for free.
>>
>>93158280
>Time travel is actually entirely possible in Exalted, right?
It is, but it got hard banned because any chucklefuck could have used it to theoretically free the Primordials/Yozis or destroy Creation.
>>
File: IMG_0258.png (468 KB, 800x450)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>93158375
A few other lionesses followed their sister as I dragged her along with me in my haste to resolve the imminent succession crisis, trying to convince her that no I could not feel the love tonight. Punching twigs with baobab leaves like keys, steering the mouse integrated into my hardware with a few vines and pouring cold water on the ram skull so it wouldn’t overheat while doing vaguely shamanistic things I did something that the other Americanised African animals would have described as shamanism and formed the clouds in my face’s image as proof of it. After that I went off to the actual Pride Rock, slipping free of the thorned vice-like grip my nuts were in.

“Oh look brother, it’s our oldest brother. Muscularfasa” said Scar dourly but nervously as my massive lion girth blotted out the sun like a fuzzy eclipse. “Why is HE here to visit this squalid little rock when he has his own rock…” he grumbled…

“I’m here because, brother, you have an untreated medical condition that has made you seethe so hard you treated a funny little nickname like a personal insult” I explained.

“Wait, really?” said Mufasa, mortified. “I’m sorry, brother. It was just a harmless little joke, I thought you were in on it! I mean, even YOU let EVERYONE call you Scar!”

“Of COURSE it’s just a brotherly JAPE, dear brother!” said Scar insincerely as spite burned in his eyes. “Just a little PRANK, I COMPLETELY understand so there’s no need to-“

I suddenly put Scar in a headlock and jabbed him with a needle. Well, a stick containing some Roar magic.

“HURK” went Scar.

“What Scar didn’t mention in all of this is that while this in NO way redeems his insatiable ambitions, he is at least partially motivated by the agony caused by a random evil cobra that a random evil lion tried to blackmail him with by inflicting his namesake wound” I continued casually.

2/4
>>
>>93158356
>7 for the Chaos path
>not 8+1 for the theming
Figure Cultist-chan would be Chaos Undivided or something and the others grouped 2 for each of the chaos gods so you get the core for your 8-pointed star if there's a way to gather the lot at the start.
>>
File: IMG_0259.jpg (202 KB, 640x480)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>93158385
“Ugh…whahappen?” mumbled Scar.

“You’ve been cured of a madness-inducing venom with magical antivenin!” said Mufasa, nuzzling his brother affectionately. “You know, it all makes sense now. I do wish you’d actually given me some context for your actions before, you know, jumping straight to regicide but I can see deep down you’re just frustrated you weren’t allowed to reach your full potential. I may now be king because of your heinous actions but I still feel terrible for overlooking such a grievous harm. Do you think you can forgive me if I grant you some extra privileges, responsibilities and general lion things to do? Perhaps you can even train the new Lion Guard to make up for your terrible deeds instead of seemingly doing nothing but sulk in my shadow all day!”

“Um…well…I’m not one to look a gift zebra in the mouth” babbled Scar as his brain short-circuited from needing to maintain a pretence of trustworthy viziership and sheer raging humiliation. “Perhaps, er. Yes, I could do with some time away from the rock”

“Hmm. Why don’t I make you the ambassador to the hyenas? I’ve always thought it a shame the circle of life doesn’t integrate the hyenas. Not that they’re PLEASANT animals but even CROCODILES get a pass” said Mufasa.

“Brother I feel like I have untapped potential as a hyena ambassador” said Scar with a straight face.

Scar ambled off to the shitty, bone-encrusted Hyenalands to lick his wounds, contemplate the novelty of an existence not constantly marred by pain and have Zira lovingly bite his balls. Only to nervously realise I was following him. “You know Scar, play your cards right and this could be a pretty cushy gig” I said casually.

“Mmm”

“That’s great because you know the only reason I’m NOT king by lawful due process is because I decided to go off and form a startup kingdom right?”

“Right” he mumbled.

3/4
>>
>>93158296
Even if they tried to just "put in the effort", they'd have gotten demolished by the Head or banished into the Outskirts. They realistically had no chance of actually impacting the City's cycle in any positive sense.
>>
File: IMG_0362.jpg (167 KB, 575x650)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>93158391
“Good”

We continued ambling on in notionally companionable silence.

“Because I can already break you and every hyena in half with my bare paws if you try to start something” I said, casually roaring fresh rainfall into the Shittyenaancestorforsakenlands, “and now I’ve found a new Roar for myself”

“Oh. Oh, shit” said Scar thoughtfully.

Perhaps if I did not have a stack of “everything works out right” perks Scar would have dwelled on what he had gained and all he had lost for literally nothing, and seethed himself into an irredeemable fire spirit. But because I did, that night as Scar contemplated all he had in life-the musical goose-stepping hyenas, a place of power second only to his brother now endowed with further opportunities for career advancement because said brother was a huge softy, and of course his psychotic yandere lioness gf-Scar had an epiphany.

Considering he was literally caught red-handed committing attempted regicide as well as murder, and basically disowned by his own ancestors, he had a pretty good life.

And that’s why growing up, Simba knew Scar as his grumpy but cunning uncle, and actually thought he was pretty cool because Scar’s community service involved Scar reluctantly singing a more heroic version of Be Prepared while trying to drum up a new Lion Guard, and Simba was the first volunteer. And why Scar, despite every burning drop of vitriol in his body for Mufasa and all he stood for, came to see Simba as his dearest and most loyal fan in spite of all his efforts.

4/4
>>
>>93158146
Hey Shard had questions about base game content for Elden Ring. If you break the seal for Black Blade you can put it back right. Also for the 300 CP version of Tarnished it says it gives you may keep all the benefits of Grace but how true is that? Is it actually unlimited revives and vast resistance to supernatural diseases, immortal ending forces and supernatural charms? Or is it more limited than that.
>>
File: Battler's Defeat.png (240 KB, 375x523)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
What will Shard's next jump be?
>>
>>93158119
Not really, Carmen says in leviathan she wanted people to distort but by Ayin joining the light it gave them the option to awaken EGO instead, which is better than having them distorted.
>>
>>93158402
>Shame we don't have a proper WW2 jump outside of Platoon, it'd be interesting to gametheory how things might change with different leadership in places like Italy, Germany, Spain or other nations of the time.
Hearts of Iron?
>>
>>93158391
>“Hmm. Why don’t I make you the ambassador to the hyenas?
MUFASA NO
>>
>>93158412
Supernatural.
>>
>>93158354
nta but no, most of them are actually 50/50, or a benefit and a drawback at once. Literally the first one in the jump, JK Body, is a beauty perk, yes, but you've also been brainwashed to always wear a ponytail - which is admittedly fairly tame.

Undercover operative's second effect makes it really easy for you to find and gain employement in skeevy places, presumably because they already know you're an exorcist and will rape you if you take too long to kill them. First Year Rookie's second effect is that you've memorized a workout routine, and also been brainwashed to clean your ass to make raping you more enjoyable, and Spiritual Constitutaion's second effect gives you loads more power to work with, but it also gives you a blatant weak spot.

The ones that are entirely bad are rare, but they are drawbacks.
>>
>>93157477
>>93158263
All of this is with a relatively simple forward looking goal- I'm going to kill Rykard.

Why? Because I need some Divinity to get anywhere significant, and he's simultaneously enough of a bastard that I don't feel bad about taking it from him- and also, not generally popular enough that I need to worry about pissing anyone off by going for him. Besides that, the body of God-Devouring Serpent has to have some incredible potential in the hands of a crafter like myself.

Once I have butchered the god-devourer, my next step is to take my craft to the next level and ape Miquella's Needle. I'm going to try and steal Malenia for my camp. She is possibly mind controlled, but I don't think it should be impossible to fix that either- the bigger challenge would be persuading her if she's cooperating with him of her own will.

Then I'm gonna beat the Giants in the same way they were beaten before. With Thorn Sorceries, originally sourced from the Bloody Star. I'll use them in their original form with the intention of enacting a ritual of summoning the star to the Lands Between, which might at first seem an odd plan from a Formless Mother simp, until I tell you I plan on sacrificing it to my patron to the advancement of my own Divinity.

From there...well, I can probably make a Mending Rune now. Should I? I don't know, I still have to shower in the blood of a flight of dragons and kill turn Mohg into a loli so he can get a taste of his own medicine.
>>
>>93157943
Overlord anime, there's up to 200 world items and who knows how many high level pieces of yggdrasil equipment just kind of floating around in the world somewhere for you to loot.
>>
>>93158420
NTA but... is that really not his?
I mean I was never interested in the setting but with how much he went on about it I really thought he made a jump for it.
>>
>>93158375
>>93158385
>>93158391
>>93158400
Thanks for the build and write up!
>“Isnmthereth justh oneth?”
While it is in-character for the lioness to think that, it isn't correct. The Tree/Past Kings can give out multiple roars if they wish to protect multiple areas, which they do with Kion/Vitani at the end of the series.
>>
>>93158419
Honestly if anyone could tardwrangle the Hyenas it'd be Shard. All you have to worry about is their bottomless stomachs that were apparently endless enough in scope that they decimated the Pridelands all by themselves, just because Scar had a standing order to keep them fed while he was in charge.
>>
>>93158424
To bad not all of them went to the new world.
>>
>>93158281
Has your jumper ever had to spend an entire jump naked? That'd be a great drawback. And no cheating by taking a nonhuman form, obviously.
>>
>>93158390
I'll be honest, I hadn't thought about doing 2 for each Chaos God and Chaos Undivided to fit the star itself. It's a damned good idea, but I've got no idea how to fit in gathering 9 Companions for the Chaos side when I'd really like to stick to just one main OC to start with.

My plan was for Part 1 to basically be the same no matter which side you decided to pick, with Chaos diverging in Part 2 in some way. So that led me to 1 OC for each Chaos God, 1 for Malice, 1 for Chaos Undivided, and Cultist-chan as a sort of wild card. Though, now that I think about it, I guess not everyone would want a Slaanesh Noise Marine as their only choice.

Damn. I feel like between your suggest and my own rambling, I just made my life more complicated.
>>
You guys have a bad take on The Light and The City. Distortion is good, the problem with The City is one that can be in fact be fixed if everyone just gave in and Distorted, because the problem is that not everyone is Distorted. That's just it, Distorting solves the problem because NOT Distorting IS THE PROBLEM. Stop coping and seething.
>>
>>93158400
At least when Simba eventually becomes king and Kion becomes the new leader of the Guard, at least he'll have one cunning and scheming but oddly cool granduncle who lives in a terrible shithole and the other who raves and froths at the mouth about the conjunction of the spheres, "Outer Gods", "Final Shapes", and how much he hates fairies.

All in all, sounds like a perfectly normal family unit.
>>
>>93158185
Don't we have a jump for that one setting where all the cities are on giant tank treads? I think you might be able to import properties into that thing. Alternatively iirc there's an item in that one Harry Potter fanfic jump we have that lets you just scoop up properties and then place them elsewhere.
>>
>>93158263
>>93158423
What jump is this?
>>
>>93158474
Fuck you, Carmen.
>>
>>93158485
>that one Harry Potter fanfic jump we have that lets you just scoop up properties and then place them elsewhere
Its Partially Kissed Hero. You don't want to go there.
>>
>>93158462
That's just Rust. We have a jump for that.
>>
>>93158423
Sellen's stupidly pretty.
>>
>>93158271
nice, looks good to me
>>
>>93158185
You could import into a Mobile Guild Base from Overlord, or a sufficiently large spaceship?
>>
>>93158474
Go back to sleep Carmen the living are talking.
>>
>>93158503
Thank you anon.
>>
>>93158488
Are you serious?
>>
>>93158356
My only request is that you avoid that ludicrously bullshit random rolling for ship parts and loot bit. Nothing pissed me off more than the fact that I couldn't just select the loot I wanted and instead ended up half the time with shit I actively would not want within a country mile of myself, like orc spore infested orc salvage, actual no-shit tyranid biotech or fucking outright Chaos bullshit on a no-chaos run.
>>
>>93157966
Mushoku Tensei.
>>
>>93158360
>STOP! What is there to do in Kenshi?
Starving Bandits
>>
>>93158358
What's Pandorm?
>>
>>93158528
Fuck yes, I'm pitching that right out the window. Loot will all be a thematically appropriate choice. No rolling dice for anything.
>>
They call it the Coffin of Andy and Leyley because you Coff in the cold corpse coff out hot eat the corpse
>>
>>93158543
>rules-lite storyshittery
How about you have to run the campaign in GURPS.
>>
>>93158549
Don't act like the spambot.
>>
>>93158549
Are you working on any jumps?
>>
>>93158385
>my massive lion girth blotted out the sun like a fuzzy eclipse.
What did you need a fuckhuge lion dick for?
>>
>>93158553
Anon, he doesn't ACT like a spambot, he is THE spambot.
>>
>>93158559
So the females can bite it when they get backed up.
>>
>>93158557
Redo of Healer, trying to get a scale for how strong things are in the series. The powerscaling is mostly pretty tame it seems, since Keyaru was terrified by Freya's supersonic ice spear. The highest power thing so far I think is Eve Reese's light/holy attacks since they're explicitly light speed and rip straight through several rocks and trees, probably decimating them.
>>
File: 1653662832842.jpg (682 KB, 1776x2485)
682 KB
682 KB JPG
Is Golden Kindness from the Elden Ring update mind control?

I'm interested in a gold/holy/faith build, but I've been hearing bad things about Miquella lately.
>>
>>93158571
>Keyaru was terrified by Freya's supersonic ice spear
I thought he was supposed to be a based Chad who doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>93158404
Don’t ask me for specifics but probably yeah, with much more certainty if you have a Divinity purchase given Marika sealed it in the first place.

>how true is that?
Unclear desu. The PC Tarnished does tank things like the Scarlet Rot and Destined Death that the lore says should be untankable. But it’s genuinely unclear how much of that is actual hyper-revives and how much is the game just needing an excuse to put you back at the start of the fight again.

>>93158433
Huh. That’s neat. Although I was more referring to the fact that Elders do have a Roar monopoly and given the context of the Lion background I wasn’t sure if I was a valid candidate so I figured I might as well go fetch another one.

…I guess I could’ve fanwanked it with Exceptional and Lucky, Will Be The King or the like but I also really just wanted to make a silly tribepunk supercomputer.

>>93158476
Meanwhile Mufasa continues being obliviously happy and optimistic about everything, NEVER learning how close he was to death by wildebeest stampede. Because let’s face it, Mustafa is kind of a terrible judge of character

>>93158559
1. It was my Jumper’s whole body, not the dick
2. To withstand lioness hickeys
>>
>>93158550
How about you save those last two brain cells for passing your next roadside sobriety test?
>>
>>93158576
Among other things yep
>>
>>93158417
Is hearts of iron ww2? I thought it was ww1 for some reason. That said I always feel on the fence about the paradox jumps because it feels wrong not taking them in order which, for me at least, means basically an entire (and often quite similar) narrative arc in a chain when they come up.
>>
>>93158583
>Mustafa is kind of a terrible judge of character
I mean literally the first thing you can discern from Scar when talking to him is that he's either.
1. Super gay
2. Super gay AND evil
3. Super evil
Mufasa was being an optimist and assuming it was just the first.
>>
>>93158581
He's definitely not. He's pretty OP, but he's not like some Isekai protags where he soloes the verse easily. He mostly gets by on stealth and trickery, like this one dude who's one of the strongest guys in the kingdom and he notes he only won because a day or two ago he poisoned all the soldiers with terrible poison that gave them diarrhea.
>>
>>93158421
where does it say those are the effects of brainwashing or that it's because they already know you're an exorcist? Because that sounds like head canon to me.
>>
>>93157880
>Roland unpunished
>City system praising freedom
>Missing all the Carmen stuff with Angela
>"kills thousands of people and loots their souls for no reason"
Holy reading comprehension
>>
>>93158598
That still makes him a terrible judge of character because you can’t bring back someone like Zira back to the family and have a son and pass yourself off as gay to most lions
>>
>>93158588
Ooof. Might be better to use Vessel of Ruination or Unusual Inheritance to get the gold focused parts of the perk instead of getting an out of background capstone where one of the main features is something that I don't want to use. Would either of them work for that?

Although it'd mean giving up on the "you will always be able to refine into existence restorative, nonviolent uses for your all powers" part, which was nice. You can at least toggle off or dial down the mind control, right?
>>
>>93158592
Have you never looked at the jump ever or something?
>>
Lions aren't even sapient, retards.
>>
>>93158627
>>93158615
>>
>>93158439
We don't know that. In fact it's more likely that the world items did end up in the new world since those were the things the dragon emperor was implied to have wanted to summon (presumably for his hoard) without considering they'd be in the possession of people strong enough to lay claim to that sort of gear. Also since you're the author of your own chain you can fanwank as many or few world item finds as you want.
>>
>>93158431
It's Stupid Dog's.
>>
>>93158615
The simple fact he didn't fuck her would be proof enough to thinks he's gay.
>>
>>93158583
thoughts
>>93158263
>>93158423
>>
>>93158493
It's a great place to go if you've got an anti plot armor perk. Even with just the stuff in jump it'd be pretty easy to survive and thrive so long as you've got meta knowledge on your side. Just gotta deal with Dumbeldore and Harry early on before things start spiraling out of control.
>>
>>93158608
You could already figure out he has no reading comprehension from his first post.
>>
>>93158619
I have, just not recently. I tend to avoid the paradox folder specifically because of the reasons I stated in my post so it's been a while since I looked at it.
>>
>>93158583
>Unclear desu. The PC Tarnished does tank things like the Scarlet Rot and Destined Death that the lore says should be untankable. But it’s genuinely unclear how much of that is actual hyper-revives and how much is the game just needing an excuse to put you back at the start of the fight again.
I was a bit more concerned about the having unlimited revives post-jump.
>>
>>93158664
By the text you can stay dead if you just completely give up on life.
>>
>>93158280
Iirc the Yozis can retcon your last week or so if you ask them (it's a terrible idea because it's up to them what else they'll use the retcon for, but you can) and iirc they weren't limited to a small timeframe before they were defeated and imprisoned.
...I wonder if Gaia could do the same with less limitations, if you managed to track her down?

And then there's the Time of Cascading Years when time became subjective, with different locations experiencing different durations.

I'd rule it as something that isn't possible according to Creation and the laws of how reality works, but that just means that hacking or breaking the system enough could potentially work.

Iirc there was also that Black Mirror that showed show what Abyssals would be back in the First Age when Abyssals weren't a thing, too, as another potential example of time wonkyness
>>
>>9315650

Jump # 2 Dungeon Keeper Ami
Race: Human
Background: Light Sider
Perks:
*A Trustworthy Face (0)
*Priest of Light (100, Discount)
*Forged of Gods (200, Discount)
*Corruption of Good! (300, Discount)
*Terribly Clever (100)
*Sailor Senshi Makeup! (200)
*Sexy Sexy Evil (100)
Items:
*Prayer Slip (0)
*Crate of Adamantine (100, Discount)
Drawbacks
*Rumors (+ 100)

Wow it’s been a while since I read this Fanfic it was fun. The plan here is simple find Dungeon Keeper Ami and help her in any way that I can. She needs it. Until then maybe travel around healing and helping people. Try and forge some weapons and armor to sell out of Adamantine.

I am afraid I have no clue how to destroy Metalia, though I will inform Ami in an alternate universe her friends and her succeed, though it costs them their lives, but they get better. Not sure how she is going to respond to that honestly maybe I’ll leave the it costs them their lives part out.

Honestly I was very tempted to try and take her as a companion but really she wants to go home. The kindest thing I can do is to find a way to stop Metalia. I am thinking we have some gods of light in this world, that they know how to stop dark gods, Metalia may be a bit out of their weight class and a serious danger so if I can actually work through back channels maybe I can set something up to get some help taking Metalia down and maybe even get some help getting Ami her soul back and getting her sent home, with Tiger, because Tiger is like her sister.
>>
What are your jumper's standard infantry equipped with?
>>
>>93158682
I mean yeah, but thats still vastly more than nearly every other jump, there are other jumps that give unlimited revives in jump but change it post-jump. I would expect it to be limited to a 1-up and maybe apply the secondary effects to other 1-ups you may have.
>>
>>93158714
When there actually called to fight plate mail and standard sword and board set up. Usually backed up by archers and some variation of elemental mage in squads.
>>
>>93158717
There have been jumps with unlimited revives for a long time now anon, you can outright buy Hourai Elixir.

>still vastly more than nearly every other jump
Most jumps aren't for properties where being able to repeatedly make suicide runs at an enemy until you eventually win is the core mechanic.
>>
>>93158706
The main problem Ami has is that her soul is in possession of the dark gods. Until she gets her soul back she can't go home. The light gods *could* send her back but won't because her soul is in possession of the dark gods and iirc they don't want her to being sent back to act as a vector for the dark gods to invade the world she came from.

The best way to help Ami is that since you can iirc start anywhere just fanwank you start like three feet to the side of where she herself shows up. Since iirc you show up before she does you just need to wait a little while (and probably kill the horned reaper when it shows up) and then make sure she never spills her blood on the dark heart at the center of the dungeon. After that's done you just need to figure your way out and that's that. Ami keeps her soul and in theory once / if she manages to get the attention of the light gods they can just send her back to where she came from.
>>
>>93158717
Seems we have a time-traveler from 2016.
>>
>>93158618
Sure, but probably less so

>>93158633
If you’re going to kill Rykard all you need is the serpent-hunting wind/light spear

>>93158664
I’d say by any interpretation there’s probably SOME way to fuck with it since it’s fundamentally just Golden Order energy repeatedly getting you up on your feet, even if it’s apparently beyond the means of the Elden Beast, 2nd stage Malenia or Maliketh going by the highest estimations.
>>
File: JustServantThings.png (2.16 MB, 1902x998)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB PNG
>>93158714
>>
>>93158714
Their bare hands.
>>
>>93158737
The only problem with that is I rolled for the start ( you have to) and I got the frozen wastes, I don't really remember where she starts out. I arrive a month before she does but finding her is going to be rough. I am not expecting to so I'll just have to help her the hard way.
>>
>>93158743
>If you’re going to kill Rykard all you need is the serpent-hunting wind/light spear
It probably can't be that easy or else someone else would have done it already
>>
>>93158769
The Tarnished did. So until there is confirmation you can’t hurt demigods without a Great Rune buffing you (something contradicted by Godwyn’s murder anyway) using the right weapon for the job is just a skill issue.
>>
>>93158769
The thing is all the other people weren't that guy, whereas the player is that guy
>>
>>93158743
Weird not even technicalities works against a Tarnished since getting eaten by Rykard doesn't work.
>>
>>93158714
Rings of +5 AC Deflection, +5 Natural AC, immunity to all poisons, toxins, hunger, thirst illnesses temperature, and +5 to all attributes.
>>
Hmm if you have the right perks for it do you think it'd be possible to pick apart and deconstruct the magic system in Elden ring? Kinda have the idea stirring in my head of a mage just going in there and gathering samples and great runes to try and use miracles and golden order stuff without being bound to it.
Or I suppose more a very personal custom order that only really applys to him built from the ground up.
>>
>>93158776
Is there any way to burn down the Erdtree without Melina dying or fucking around with the Flame of Frenzy?
>>
>>93158714
Perk sharing perks for any skills and supernatural powers I have.
Standard issue weapons are generally ballistics that got taken to the bleeding edge, because I haven't yet made a miniaturized battery that has infinite charge.
>>
>>93158788
Very weird, yeah.

>>93158795
Unclear. The game does present those as the only viable options at the present. Given what both options are I get the impression it’s just a matter of throwing enough divine power at it, whether it’s Meli or the Lord of Frenzied Flame the arsonist is basically powering themselves up with the flame in the giants’ forge that may or may not be their actual god.
>>
>>93158804
Would Ranni be pissed that her Consort has three girls already, two of which are a female version of Radagon and a female version of Godfrey?
>>
>>93158792
Weakness of Beatrice has a perk for editing magic systems.
>>
>>93158824
Weakness of beatrice? never of it. Whats it about?
>>
>>93158804
Shard, I know Sword Logic can be used to raise the dead-kinda. But can you explain the process for me because I'm really not groking it. Like, say Person A wants to revive Person B. Person B is a normal human without any special paracausal bullshit. How would Person A wield the Sword Logic to revive Person B?

I know there's many, many better ways to do necromancy or revival, but I'm just very confused how this works.
>>
Can't you beat everything in ER by being good at dodging and hitting it with a sword?
>>
File: IMG_7538.jpg (267 KB, 792x1152)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>93121990
[Mickey, Donald and Goofy: The Three Musketeers]

Drawback: Jumper History

Noble

Royal Palace

Cartoon Animal: Horse (800)
Royal Dignity (700)
Musketeer Anthem (500)
Rotten Guy (Free)
Secretary Skills (Free)
I Clobber You! (400)
If you can't be loved, be feared... (300)
Petey's King of France (0)
Sing-along (Free)
Villain's Cloak and Sword (Free)

“Princess, I have grave news. Captain Pete is planning to usurp you” I announced, clop-clop-clopping into the palace with a sack slung over my shoulders.

“Good heavens! I trust you have evidence, Sparklelord?” asked Princess Minnie.

“Indeed. Eyewitness testimony, from his accomplices” I said, unloading some terrified Beagle Boys from the sack.

“Golly! I knew making you my Grand Vizier was a good idea”

Everything proceeded very quickly from that point. I picked three lucky candidates off the street, recognising them as beings of incredible power from a previous iteration of this reality. However, the candidates lacked the Hearts and Keyblades making them too weak for law enforcement purposes. I fixed this.

“Well, well, WELL” said Pete. “Looks like the jig’s up for ole Petey! But if ya stooges think I’m going down without a fight, you’ve all got another thing come-HOLY BALONEY WHY’S MY HOUSE IN THE SKY?!”

“Donald? All yours” said Mickey, stepping back as he used his keyblade to halt the levitation of Pete’s house and Pete screamed at the faraway ground.

“W-whatever’s goin’ on, I ain’t backin’ down from no gormless avian!” yelled Pete, puffing his chest up and standing with Donald. “Just whaddya think you’re gonna do, little man?”

“Oh gorsh, you really blew it” said Goofy.

“ZETTAFLARE” screamed Donald, erupting like a supernova.

This being a Disney reality, Pete was blasted comically over the horizon and out of sight instead of disintegrated.
>>
>>93158831
Portal to another world, but you only get powers there. Only one continent left and Beatrice just fucks with people by changing the magic system whenever she wants.
The perk only affects yourself and those weaker than you.But you can make new magic system or edit ones you have. For example. in the Forgotten Realms, you might not be able to affect Mystra, but you can change everyone else below her into not using her Weave anymore.
>>
>>93158853
Yes, but considering what you're fighting the canon tarnished is probably being quite a bit fancier with their dodging and hitting than that build would look during gameplay.
>>
>>93158853
That's also how you could beat Ultra Instinct Goku if you're gonna be super reductionist about it.
>>
>>93158822
Probably, she seems like the clingy type

>>93158842
Oh it’s a lot simpler-you get “magical energy” by killing people, you can set up a “rite” in a place with lots of Darkness such as by using a Nightmare-ridden space to try to turn a Nightmare of Oryx into the real thing, and you invest your “magical energy” into the process to make them alive again. Again, Nightmares are probably the most straightforward way to do it because tbqh Nightmares are the game’s way of having ghosts/restless souls without using those strict terms or being unamgbiguous about what they actually are. You can also revive people with Sword Logic “magical energy” directly but it’s not clear if it’s hard to do it conventionally for more powerful beings (like Hive Gods) or if Oryx just revived his sisters by “describing” them with great acts of war/cunning because that was his religion.
>>
>>93158857
Huh thats useful. is there anyway to prevent it from affecting those weaker to you if you wanna keep this modified system to yourself? If not thats not truly a deal breaker but this would sound pretty danm useful for trying to crack open the elden rings system.
>>
>>93158873
You can modify yourself and then have the option to spread it to anyone you want. So, you can have a personal system that only you and your friends use.
>>
>>93158878
Hmm alright then. Time to start a magical revolution then. Thanks for the tip anon.
>>
I didn't think it was possible, but the author is actually attempting to add depth and character development to pedophile edgelord. Maybe even give him an arc. It's a miracle.
>>
>>93158884
Np. The jump also has a perk for crafting souls if that is of interest to you.
>>
>>93158869
>Probably, she seems like the clingy type
Guess Elden Ring will need to come after the first Harem Perk in my chain. I need the Ranni but I'd want the Hound, Lioness, and Mimic-chan too.
>>
>>93158275
>mandatory perk/item loss
There're some exceptions like the Celeste gauntlet, for instance. I actually rather like how it handles it. That one basically says something along the lines of "you can keep as much of your power as you like... with the understanding that the mountain will be that much bigger and more difficult to compensate."
>>
>>93158856
You seem to be using Villain discounts with Noble Origin. Thanks for the build!
>>
>>93158890
Oh thats nice. That could be cool to share with ranni once the ice is broken.
>>
>>93158098
It entirely depends on angle and size of what you try to see.
>>
>>93158892
The Ib one has a similar thing too, iirc.
>>
Shard, with the Primastic Symmetry perk, would it allow me to convert an energy into another? Like if my supply of darkness was bigger than the supply of light, would I be able to convert the deep into sky?
>>
>>93158907
>readniggaread.png
>>
>>93158904
Ib? let's see. Ah, found it. So it does. Nice.
>>
>>93158869
Could I create Darkness versions of Ghost with the Shaped Finality perk? Just to screw with everyone in Destiny
>>
>>93158869
Thank you, that actually helps a good deal. Another question: why can't Ahamkara grant their own wishes exactly? And if I happen to possess Heresiarch as well as Anthem Anatheme, would I be able to grant my own wishes (in some limited manner)?
>>
>>93158966
They die if they grant their own wishes
>>
>>93158981
WHY do they die if they grant their own wishes?
>>
>>93158966
Not shard, but I'd say its something like eating yourself.
>>
>>93158291
BLADE Nta and you are the jumpmaker and can do what you want obviously but with the maximum respect honestly I side with that anon, if an origin is in a worse position than the others, and it will be even if you don't take the special options, it should be rewarded to choose that, for it to be balanced against the others, not punished by also forcing to either pay or sink you into an even worse position, I put this for your consideration, anyway great jump.
>>
File: 02.png (807 KB, 1000x1409)
807 KB
807 KB PNG
>>93158291
When?
>>
>>93158894
Oh damn, forgot I switched to villain

>>93158907
Perk says yes

>>93158961
Not unless Bungo are larger hacks than usual in the future. The Darkness version of Ghosts is forging some sort of attunement to the Ascendant Plane, like a Throne World or being Taken, so you respawn there.

>>93158966
While unclear it’s implied this is sort of the paracausal version of a snake swallowing it’s own tail. Ahamkara grant wishes by consuming possibilities. So if they consume their own possibilities they, well, become impossible.
>>
File: orc harem.jpg (878 KB, 1456x2048)
878 KB
878 KB JPG
>>93158291
Based. No need to argue with shitposters.
>>
>>93158993
>>93159029
Fair enough then.
>>
>>93159029
No problemo
>>
>>93159029
Can we upgrade an existing Ghost with Darkness?
>>
>>93159029
Could I create my own version of ghost with the Primastic Symmetry if I get the winnower perk and boost the light enough where I can do that?
>>
>>93158615
Nta but we don't know of any biological child of Scar, explicitely Kovu isn't and Vitani and Nuka weren't confirmed
>>
>>93157358
Demons are a girl’s best friend.
>>
VTuber SoL jump question: Thoughts on the VTuber "SmugAlana"?
>>
>>93159082
Since YWNBaW, that's irrelevant.
>>
You get a chain, but every time you speak, write, or type you have to use an Australian accent. Nothing will prevent you from communicating in an Australian accent, even if you use a different language.
>>
>>93159117
I accept.
>>
>>93159117
Australian accents are great, count me in G'day Mate.
>>
>>93158736
>Most jumps aren't for properties where being able to repeatedly make suicide runs at an enemy until you eventually win is the core mechanic.
We have Dark Souls and Sekiro jumps. Those both have that mechanic. Dark Souls doesn't really allow for unlimited revives post-jump and Sekiro while they do allow unlimited "revives" post-jump in the form of an immortality option they can still be killed by various anti-immortality options where as you can shrug off destined death and scarlet rot with the option.
>>93158583
>>93158743
If it really is unlimited revives that is beyond the means of everyone in the Elden Ring setting and if it works post-jump, even against anti-immortal means. Then it should probably cost more to keep post-jump. The 200 cp version is fine. But the 300 cp version feels it should be at least as much as Black Blade. As presented unless literal god comes over in the form of the Greater Will you won't be made to stay dead. I suppose you could make an argument that you need to completely fuck over the leylines that make Graces work but thats not confirmed. Nebulously infinite immortality unless you "feel like it" keeping in mind that even Miquella charming you to his side or completely lethal insanity can't keep you down .
>>
>>93159132
I was under the impression that the Dark Souls jump was updated to allow infinite revives. Just with an alternate chainfail condition attached in the form of hollowing. Which would coincidentally also probably make you lose the Grace in Elden Ring.
>>
>>93159132
Bruh, you're like two years too late for this.
>>
>>93159137
Dark Souls has infinite revives in jump. Not post-jump.
>>
What is it with people who come here and then make demands for change like they fucking matter lol
>>
>>93159117
Crikey, that sounds like a ripper of a time. Cunt.
>>
>>93159117
Go fuck yourself, cunt.
>>
>>93159150
Learn how to read.
>Unknown to most, but humans are all as resilient as described above. The true curse which saps at their memories and sanity with each death, and drops them into inhumanity from despair, is a curse laid upon them by the very gods. Few know this, and fewer escape it. Human origins can either come in as a ‘normal’ human with their normal vulnerabilities in this world, or opt into being an Undead. Death will not result in chain loss for the Undead unless bodily eradication is involved, or the complete identity death that stems from becoming a full Hollow. Maintain these benefits into future worlds for 200CP.
>>
>>93158421
>>93158606
How much of it is, say, you putting your hair up through sheer force of habit and how much is you got brainwashed to always wear a ponytails is entirely up to you. All of them can be taken very darkly if you're inclined to do so, and that is somewhat intentional.

>>93159014
Fuck if I know. It was supposed to be soon, but that just didn't happen and now I'm on a time crunch to finish TotK because I refuse to let Echoes come out and I haven't finished that.

Someone give me ideas for mucisian/newspaper stuff.
>>
What do you think aboutthe Akame ga Kill, One Piece and HunterxHunter reddit jumps?
>>
>>93159181
>Someone give me ideas for mucisian/newspaper stuff.
No. That sounds like retarded bloat that shouldn't be in the jump.
>>
>>93159147
v1.6 lacked the clause for Scarlet Rot, Miquella's charm, and Destined Death. That's 2024. v1.7 added it. So at most I'm a couple days late.

>>93159174
>Death will not result in chain loss for the Undead unless bodily eradication is involved
Was looking at an older version my bad. Google Drive search function led me to Brutus drive not the new one. Also this clause makes it acceptable in my mind
>>
Where is the Darksign on the body in Dark Souls?
>>
>>93159210
99% sure DriveAnon's drive has everything Brutus' does, so just take Brutus' out of your drive.
>>
>>93159224
Between the navel and the genitals.
>>
>>93159230
Ah, so Dark Souls is a xianxia now.
>>
>>93159187
I think the AGK one is decent.
>>
>>93159230
Did Gwyn give everyone a fucking hentai tattoo.
>>
>>93159235
Considering it makes all of humanity look like gods and humanity in dark souls is kinda uggo. Technically yes and it makes them pretty.
>>
How do I fug the Formless Mother?
>>
How do Flurries work in Exalted? Does each attack get resolved independently or is all the damage added together for the purposes of defeating Hardness/Soak?
>>
>>93159245
I think you should ask this in Exalted General since while Exalted is in Jumpchain this isn't the place to ask for hard gameplay mechanics without a correlation.
>>
File: 00.gif (3.85 MB, 600x332)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB GIF
>>93159187
>>
>>93159251
NTA but I'd bet more people here read the exalted books than anywhere else on the internet
>>
If a jumper manage to take a memory of a blacksmith creating a specific weapon and make it there own, would they be able to get the skills to create that one specific?
>>
>>93159181
Does Jk exorcist have a perk to make all monsters hentai monsters? I’m heading to honkai impact after Jk exorcist and I want all valkyries to get fucked. I know spirits bargain can make them sacrifice girls to me, but I want the honkai itself to be rapey if possible.
>>
>>93159256
Big stonking flame sacs.
>>
>>93159232
>>93159235
I just made shit up lmao. I don't actually know.
>>
>>93159251
I'm trying to figure out how badass Jumper is because of a series of decisions during their time in the Solar jump and the artifacts and martial arts they have.
>>
I don't know what to make of this scene with the bird. He's saying it's going several times faster than light, but it took 30 seconds to do a several day trip? Maybe that time was just for accelerating and decelerating so they didn't instantly die?

This bird is nuts either way. Easily the strongest thing seen so far.
>>
>>93159258
Do they have the physical capabilities to actually make it? Metal working is a decent workout and no amount of knowledge will help Twiggy McGee forge something Beefcake Bronson could only barely work. If they do then sure they could make it as long as they have the tools and supplies to do so.
>>
>>93159235
>>93159232
>>93159230
>>93159224
Based on the knights in the Ringed City it should be in the chest. Like, a big gaping hole in the chest.
>>
>>93158768
iirc she starts inside the dungeon she gets bound to. the horned reaper that was trapped in there finds her and tricks her into spilling a bit of blood onto the dungeon heart to become the new keeper.
>>
>>93159190
Then the jump will be retarted and bloated.

>>93159261
>Make the honkai rapey
...Ehhhhhh, not really? Predator and Monster's social stuff is mostly about making deals with the other faction. If the Honkai was inclined to that, then Pillar of Humanity might be able to let you make a deal with it, but to the best of my knowledge the times it actually talks to people can be counter on one hand iirc, and I know for a fact that two of those times were people talking at it and it outright ignored one of them.

You can maybe try to pull off a bit of genre shifting by combining Keys To The Kingdom with The Exorcism Club - Key's additional effect includes the girls you flaunt your powers too getting into 'similar' situations as exorcists, which in the case of HI3 probably means raped by a honkai beast, but that's two capstone items from the Exorcist origin and it would probably only work on girls you'd personally mocked and flexed Key's at.

If you've got anything that would make the Honkai actually pay attention to you, Pillar would work, but otherwise you're stuck with Club/Keys.
>>
>>93158795
If you went all in on Destined Death I bet you could open up the path to the elden beast without needing to do anything. So the 500cp destined death perk and then that one attribute perk for having a supernatural background and just say it's for destined death. Maybe stack the demigod perk on top of that just to make absolutely sure you've got the raw power needed to make it work. Iirc I believe shard once said if you had a build like that you'd theoretically be on par with what Malekith was like in his prime, which should be pretty ridiculous given the malekith you fight in the game has been worn down over a long ass time and is implied to be incredibly weak compared to how he used to be.
>>
>>93159047
Sure, that’s basically Immaru’s deal

>>93159054
Uhhhhhh probably, not clear though and the game would probably call it something edgier like a Ghast

>>93159132
>>93159059
It was always intended as part of the package, I said as much when the perk first dropped that it was intended as “everything the PC Tarnished has, whatever you interpret it as”, and I was under the impression it was accepted as such; I don’t see it as truly insurmountable in-setting, just maybe taking more effort than a wild flailing enemy just putting you on blast as opposed to, say, a successful Lord of Frenzied Flame blasting you at full power.

If it’s a big issue though I can write a higher priced issue when I get home? I certainly didn’t intend for it to be an ultra powerwanked option, it’s just…well, FromSoft thought about this far less than all of us combined, they just wanted an excuse for the PC to get up even when blasted right in the face by a Scarlet Rot dragon.

>>93159245
You attack very fast, and the attacks are resolved separately yes.

>>93159277
That sounds like a typical day in Dies Irae, but without further context I can’t tell if the guy is just exaggerating, if the author doesn’t actually know how fast light is, or if only the ACCELERATION is at the speed of light and the top speed is strictly speaking slower than light.
>>
>>93159181
Stable, obviously. With printing press? Iirc there was a special armor set with that quest line, maybe offer that? A small group of informants who feed you rumors to look into? A perk that lets you have really questionable hiring practices but still run a tight ship.
>>
>>93159343
>You attack very fast, and the attacks are resolved separately yes.
Thanks Shard. Alas I can't Asura's Wrath my way through everything.
>>
>>93159187
since when did they get an akame ga kill jump? also the one piece jump by pokebrat is legit alright.
>>
>>93159322
>need a way to talk to the Honkai
Like being a Herrscher?
>>
>>93159343
Is there any reason at all to interact with Gaia's wilds in Kult?
>>
>>93159343
>If it’s a big issue though I can write a higher priced issue when I get home? I certainly didn’t intend for it to be an ultra powerwanked option, it’s just…well, FromSoft thought about this far less than all of us combined, they just wanted an excuse for the PC to get up even when blasted right in the face by a Scarlet Rot dragon.
Its mostly just my thoughts on it. And the thread seems to be alright with it as is. So maybe don't change it on my account just wanted to voice the issue I felt I saw.
>>
>>93159343
I think you linked me>>93159059 by mistake.
>>
>>93159329
I think I remember saying that, yeah. I’m going to crawl under a table and plug my ears if someone asks me what happens if you take God with Destined Death. After all this time we STILL don’t even know what the Gloam-Eyed Queen’s deal is. The only thing the DLC has to say about death is that apparently it’s associated with fire in the Elden Ring city

>>93159389
No according to most sane lifeforms, “to boldly cum” according to Awakened humans

>>93159396
Fair enough. I do understand it’s frustrating when the game itself is awfully vague on how literal some of the game mechanics are, I ultimately weighted it the way I did because the game is also full of reminders that respawn without power is just a scrublord being batted around by a dragon.

>>93159400
Ah, I actually meant to say I forgot Kovu wasn’t his real son but got distracted by other posts
>>
>>93159366
Four month ago, even if it has been reupdated recently, It's been made by Aleph Aeon, if this change something.
>>
>>93159350
Those work, thank you.

>>93159384
That sounds like the kind of person the Honkai would pay attention to, yes.
>>
>>93159409
Probably because if he was he would be Simba's cousin, in a relationship with hus daughter, wich could have resulted weird.
>>
>>93159409
What the fuck isn't associated with fire in Elden Ring? Everything has fire in Elden Ring. Ghostflame, Bloodflame, Golden Flame, Black Flame, Frenzy Flame, Magma Flame! There's more fire here than goddamn Dark Souls!
>>
>>93159431

…the moon?
>>
Which drawback should be worth more: one that forces you to say/write everything in ebonics? Or one that forces you to perceive everything in ebonics (languages you understand; languages you don't will sound like gibberish but in ebonics)?
>>
>>93159431
The godpoop.
>>
>https://champion-of-the-orcs.neocities.org/
Can I get some jumps with this feel?
>>
>>93159449
Gobline Slayer.
>>
>>93159433
Glintstone is just another form of fire, Dragonfire is a distinct form of flame and dragons can be corrupted into breathing Glintstone instead. Read the description of the Dragon Communion Incantations, there's ever FLAME LIGHTNING because lightning is just another kind of fire
>>
>>93159343
>without further context I can’t tell if the guy is just exaggerating, if the author doesn’t actually know how fast light is, or if only the ACCELERATION is at the speed of light and the top speed is strictly speaking slower than light.
I may be leaning most towards the author not knowing how fast light is, because there's light magic that Keyaru says like six times is as fast as light, even using its speed as a measuring stick for distance at one point similar to how you can tell how far away lightning is by how long it takes the thunder to hit your ears, but he may not grasp just how fast light REALLY is.

It could also just be a weird translation thing. Translations for LNs seem kinda shoddy.
>>
>>93159458
>Glintstone is just another form of fire
I mean it’s. It’s a stone, that shines very bright and goes very fast. That’s like saying lightning is a form of fire.

>lightning is just another kind of fire
>dragons can be corrupted into breathing Glintstone instead
Dragons can also breathe frost, deathroot and rot, dragons are easily corrupted creatures
>>
>>93159468
Frost is another kind of flame.
>>
My Hero Academia is ending in five chapters
>>
File: 1616201466864.jpg (292 KB, 1448x2048)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
How do you think wolf kemonomimi would react to a werewolf? Not a uwu furry oc, but a proper bipedal monstrous werewolf? Awe? Fear? Confusion?
>>
>>93159468
Shard, Glintstone is star stuff. It's the life energy of stars. It's fire.
>>
>>93159478
not Shard but stars in elden ring are very much not like stars in real life.
>>
>>93159478
GOKU DOES NOT THROW FIRE AT HIS ENEMIES and Elden Ring stars are apparently big NON-FIRE BREATHING monsters

>>93159472
Sure, and I am the bone of my sword
>>
>>93159468
>lightning is just another kind of fire
I mean, considering how many people here like Avatar...
>>
File: 1613866066913.png (146 KB, 500x521)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>93159491
>Sure, and I am the bone of my sword
>>
>>93159474
MHA hasn’t ended until Deku has his one true love Bakugo’s assbabies
>>
I don't know what the author is cooking with this crazy ass bird. It's possibly several times faster than light, has impossible to resist disease and it wiped out a country in one night like it's Sasori from Naruto.
>>
>>93159559
It’s clearly the dreaded harbinger of evil that RWBY’s civilisation sought to prevent coming to their lands at all cost
>>
>>93159559
PsychoAnon, you should know this. It's like Josuke showing up at the end of Metamorphosis, the bird is there to kill Kearuga and set the story on the track to a good end. That bird is the hero of another story come to save this one
>>
>>93159575
The bird is working for Keyaru right now. It's his homie.
>>
>>93159582
In that case, it's just a literal author's pet
>>
>>93159409
>I’m going to crawl under a table and plug my ears if someone asks me what happens if you take God with Destined Death.
So Black Blade 500 CP + Ruined Vessel Destined Death 150 CP + O, Flame! 600 CP + A Song of Fire and Darkness 300 CP + Divinity 1000 CP = 2550 CP. How many Erdtrees we burnin bois.
>>
>>93159591
how many breads have you eaten in your life
>>
>>93159598
You added an option to be a god in Elden Ring?
>>
>>93159014
>pic
>Mara-chan
...It's a penis joke isn't it.
>>
>>93159598
Are there any builds in the jump that are way stronger than what's actually in the game because of game balance? I played ER but don't know shit about the lore
>>
>>93159600
A meatspace god, not like one of the outer gods because frankly they’re still hella vague

>>93159616
Well there are no Ultra Fire Vessels, powerful beings generally mainline one type of fire, and one mainlining 2 was a big enough deal to burn down the Erdtree’s barriers
>>
>>93159614
>Futanari no Elf
>>
>>93159431
Lightning. Crucible. Storm. Frost. Gravity. Holy. Glintstone. No I don't give a fuck about "it's supposed to be fire" shitpost above
It's not hard Anon.

>>93159598
>Shard Anon under a table and plugging his ears
>under a table and plugging his ears
>>
>>93159631
Oh yeah and blood. And Scadutree thorns now.

Also you heard me.
>>
>>93159639
>And Scadutree thorns now.
Technically, that's Erdtree or NotCrucible.

>Also you heard me.
I didn't knew you could hear text.
>>
>>93159639
Blood is very explicitly fire in ER
>>
>>93159651
It’s still blood BEFORE it becomes bloodflame, that’s like saying gasoline is fire. Or like saying YOU are fire since you’re flammable
>>
>>93159651
It's blood before it become bloodflame.
>>
>>93159656
I am fire.
>>
>>93159656
I am fire.
>>
>>93159656
I am Spartacus

>>93159668
>Chandra
You are an idiot sandwich
>>
>>93159656
Major, I'm burning up!
>>
>>93159656
Does this work?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pd5weoBjcE
>>
I will eat rabbit waifus.
>>
>>93159694
Knot until I’m done with them.
>>
>>93159685
>Takes Radahn's airstrike after eating a boiled crab
>Knocks him down after with attacks that regen HP
Built different
>>
>>93159776
>Takes Radahn's airstrike after eating a boiled crab
Wait isn't this attack supposed to be impossible to survive even with max HP?
>>
The bass canon is back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uow7T7dy91k
>>
>>93159781
HP ain't got nothing to do with it, it's all about damage reduction.
>>
>>93159694
Where can we get the best bunny girl waifus?
>>
>>93159781
>>93159776
>https://youtu.be/_Pd5weoBjcE?t=2486
Watch him kill Placidusax in 20 seconds
>>
>>93159781
>>93159856
Powergamers are built different.
>>
>>93159828
Vtuber SoL.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=PaPkaIM_jRs
>>
>>93159861
>Vtuber
Dude, where's your decency and dignity?
>>
>>93159868
I've noticed that every time someone doesn't like VTubers, they turn out to be a literal homosexual.
>>
>>93159868
Don't got none.
>>
>>93159868
>says the fedora
>>
>>93159868
He must have left it behind when I turned my back on 3DPD whores. Oh wait
>>
>>93159132
NuBee is a shit jumpmaker, we already know that.
>>
File: 1675199195153.jpg (59 KB, 400x392)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>93159781
>How people think Minmaxers are
>Extreme sweat lords exploiting a 0.5 frame window
>What Minmaxers are actually like
>https://youtu.be/GpfETGkpCdU?t=53
>>
What's better, using ice magic to inflict freeze before hitting with fire, or using fire magic to burn before inflicting freeze with ice. In either case it's a combo move where the follow up is basically instantaneous
>>
>>93160030
I want to say I don't know what the fuck is happening, but he pretty much explained it, so I'm just confused.
>get rekted by Snaky Messmer multiple times
I wouldn't call it broken then.

Personally I always just ran glasscanons until I could kill bosses in not even ten hits, THEN I put points in VIT.
Just like BotW and TotK.
>>
>>93160133
The first one, on top of that, the guy in front of you will be burned even more since ice is solid water, and you'll be making that solid water into liquid BURNING ice.
>>
File: 1678728287297963.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
What are good relatively low power jumps with good training perks? Places more along the lines of Avatar than how Naruto's endgame involves slicing moons in half.
>>
>>93159828
FFXIV has an entire species who also dress near exclusively in victoria secret style underwear.
>>
>>93160204
>low power jumps
Yugioh GX manga has a good training perk and its not very dangerous.
>>93160270
Tell more
>>
>>93160204
Akame ga Kill maybe?
>Naturally Skilled, 200cp, Discount Military You are naturally skilled at various things, and tend to pick up skills quickly. From bouncing a ball on your feet on the first try to picking up smithing it's all easy for you.
>Tangent Skill Development, 600cp, Discount Military
>You have become incredibly talented at, improving your talents, you can train yourself to the limits of your abilities far faster than is reasonable. While this might allow you to find applications that you had no knowledge of, you won't be able to break past the limits of your abilities, though you will likely reach whatever limits your abilities have at a startling rate. Your abilities may also become much easier to use as you develop them, more so than they would have otherwise.
Otherwise Psychoanon's Avatar jump does include some decent training/talent perks.
>>
>>93160204
All Star Training from BTAS
>>
File: Viera_concept_art1.jpg (715 KB, 2727x1500)
715 KB
715 KB JPG
>>93160292
>Tell more
A bunch of matriarchal wood dwellers who spent the most of their lives in in the jungle. They live for around two centuries on average and stay hot until death. Also the women are on average at least 180cm big and can go up to 190.
>>
>>93160334
That sounds like dark elves.
>>
Have you worked on your jump today?
>>
>>93160360
Yes
kinda
I lost a lot of progress, but some remains.

>School Lunch (100cp)
>Alright mate, we know that living as a low level esper in Academy City is quite bad. But there are ways to make it more bearable, and the one skill that you have sharpened over the years for that purpose is the technique to make highly nourishing and delightful meals with the most mundane and cheap ingredients on hand. Stale rice and ketchup? You can somehow make it into a decent meal. Cheap ground meat with some spices and veggies? You can whip out at least 3 plates worth of being served in expensive restaurants.

>Night Of Beginnings (00cp)
>Magic, born from the desire to match the talented, once nothing but the channel of mana by using the leylines or refining life force, it gained a new depth when magicians started using Idol Theory, which let them tap into the power from the phases, allowing them to draw from the feats in myths and legends. Something that could only happen thanks to the metaphysics of the world, and now something that you can ‘infect’ other worlds with. You can now forcefully bring the power of magic into new worlds you visit, making it possible for people to use mana, as well as allow the creation of phases – which can be born from people’s religion, or by powerful beings like Magic Gods. Take into account, however, that the use of this power may end up with the apparition of Sparks – the collision between phases that creates fate – and maybe even the creation of an equivalent to Imagine Breaker at some point.
>>
>>93160370
Please back up your stuff more often. This isn't the first time you have lost data.
>>
>>93160360
Basically. I'm reading Redo of Healer and honestly it gets way better after the part where the anime ends. Like, there's intrigue and even at some points attempts at character development. It's still not great or anything but I'm pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>93160358
They aren't backstabbing, demon worshipping sodomites and the men aren't slaves, so they're closer to wood elves.
>>
>>93160399
Aren't wood elves just kinky hippies?
>>93160398
Happy to hear the novel damaged your mind about enough for you to enjoy reading it.
Don't give up
>>93160375
It certainly won't be the last, as word has stopped working once again.
>>
>>93160398
Told ya kid, the anime is shit, manga and LN and WN are better.

>>93160401
I want that dick.
God I love dick perks.

>It certainly won't be the last, as word has stopped working once again.
Have you thought about using a USB key? Or is your machine starting to croak that merely thinking of it make it overheat and shut down?
Actualy, seriously question.
>>
>>93160418
>God I love dick
Not your blog Gohan
>>
>>93160418
>I want that dick.
>God I love dick
You might want to rephrase that one, chief.
>Have you thought about using a USB key?
What that?
>Or is your machine starting to croak that merely thinking of it make it overheat and shut down?
It doesn't overheat, just randomly freezes some program. At times it freezes and I need to restart it and its fucking slow. also doing that makes me lose my progress.
>>
File: Vava drink.jpg (80 KB, 453x640)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>93160435
>>93160439
God I love perks that give me ginormous, bitch breaking, big dick. With big fat hard balls.
Happy?

>What that?
tell me you are joking.

>It doesn't overheat, just randomly freezes some program. At times it freezes and I need to restart it and its fucking slow. also doing that makes me lose my progress.
Yeah I know that shit. It's bullshit. Boy this take me back.
Using an an external hard drive or whatever could cause more problems, since it could just corrupt the file when your machine fuck up.
>>
File: 04.jpg (470 KB, 1280x1946)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
>>93160473
>tell me you are joking.
You don't get to bulli me just because I'm a bit behind the times.
>God I love perks that give me ginormous, bitch breaking, big dick. With big fat hard balls.
I'll see if I can add one of those in ToAru.
This is Academy City, the pace were school swimsuits with built in pheromone dispensers, subliminal inducing lights and tiny speakers that induce people into finding the wearer super hot get sold to middle schoolers.
I'm sure I can find something for you.
>>
>>93160519
>You don't get to bulli because I'm a bit
>a bit
Ricrod. My friend, my nigga, my homie...
Educate yourself.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB_flash_drive
Tldr, it's a think you put on your computer, and you can put datas and files in it.

>I'll see if I can add one of those in ToAru.
That wasn't a request, that was just me reacting to the pic.

>This is Academy City, the pace were school swimsuits with built in pheromone dispensers, subliminal inducing lights and tiny speakers that induce people into finding the wearer super hot get sold to middle schoolers.
Knowing the place, I'd get the dick cut in half for some half assed reason or another.
Meanie.
>>
File: 1702492955055859.jpg (1.69 MB, 4096x4696)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>>93160552
>That wasn't a request, that was just me reacting to the pic.
I'm going to give you the big dick and you're gonna like it.
>Meanie.
That only applies if you're a low tier villain. Or a disposable victim.
Don't be those.
>>
>>93160577
>give you the big dick and you're
You might want to rephrase that one, chief.

>That only applies if you're a low tier villain. Or a disposable victim.
Everyone are those in front of El Toumato.
>>
>>93159181
>mucisian
Friendly reminder that Link's 'instrument' of choice in ToTK is somewhere between an optical disc and a music box in that you can produce musical notes by hitting a Zonai stake with a laser emitter. Ever the intrepid inventor, that would-be architect/quantum physicist...
As for the newspaper, just the idea that there'd be enough townsfolk who were literate after an apocalypse that destroyed a good deal of the written knowledge up to that point is a bit of a surprise. I suppose the Zora and Rito would've been fine given their lifespans and how removed they were compared to the other tribes, but the Hylians seem like hey would've been fucked if it weren't for some of the Shiekah being kind of fucking ancient and thus capable of transcribing at least a few useful primers or tales to pass down to whoever made it out alive. Maybe just a perk for finding your market/interested buyers if that's not a thing they have yet.

>>93159438
Altered perception through infohazard active at all times > conditional compulsion modifying specific actions
There's a very big difference between having the ability to understand a wider breadth of language and choosing not to use it for personal expression than being unable to even fully perceive language beyond the complexity which is in current use. Half the intrigue of a movie like Romeo + Juliet is that it uses dialogue closer to the original Shakespeare script with visuals modern for its time to create contrast, the novelty of which would be lost if that 'voice' was changed. Though it would likely have the ironic benefit of making something like the intentionally obtuse structure of 'legalese' readable since the verbosity/jargon would be largely stripped away...
>>
Even though it's a bit early, I'm already carving out a framework for Redo in terms of origins and perks.
Likely it's double perklines and the origins are (Keyaru, Keyaru's companions/allies, General evil fuckers). I don't know if anybody would object to this, but if so then say your peace.
>>
>>93160679
I object to the jump in general, but it's just shouting into the wind at this point.
>>
>>93160679
I think you've taken Nyanko's spot as the designated attention whore namefag.
>>
>>93160691
Why?
>>
>>93160679
Well the problem about it is that basically everyone pale in front of a Hero who isn't a retard and are using their powers well enough. Flare and Hawk being up there, with Keyaru being the best because of his Healing/Corrupted Healing, which is basically super advanced biomancy, and Keyaru is actually fragile in battle.

Otherwise, sounds good. I mildly object because I THINK Hero should be it's own thing, and I THINK it's should be a be a originless Jump, since that retard who become the new Sword Hero got a Hero Gear freely for some reasons, really, Items are just real free estate.
But what I THINK and what you THINK are different things.

I'm curious what the perks and items would be.
>>
>>93160723
Worthless garbage IP only used for shitposting, will only ever result in worthless garbage posts, and it's being done entirely for the controversy because that gets you (You)s.
>>
File: 1719021552073948m.jpg (96 KB, 1024x900)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>93160699
I've been feeling needy lately. Thanks for taking care of me <3
>>
>>93160751
What's funny is that you're the one shitposting in the first place.
>>
>>93160699
Eh, still prefer him over Nyanko.
>>
>>93160751
>Worthless garbage IP only used for shitposting
I can assure you nobody was shitposting about Redo of Healer in the Year of Our Lord 2024.
>will only ever result in worthless garbage posts
I'm sure Shard will cook up something fun.
>it's being done entirely for the controversy because that gets you (You)s.
What controversy? Nobody cares but you. I only did this out of legitimate interest in the IP (cuz I thought the MC had rapestate powers, but he actually doesn't)
>>
>>93160772
>rapestate powers
Tell me more
>>93160599
>You might want to rephrase that one, chief.
I said exactly what I wanted to say
>>93160753
I want to be nice to that fairy
>>
Jumpmakers that do comfy SoL jumps? I want to ask for a gokushufudo jump.
>>
>>93160679
That looks about right unless there's enough neutral/non-evil fucks who aren't close to allies that'd matter as far as option selection goes. Though three origins seems like a nice fit so you aren't scraping for item lists later.
>>
>>93160791
Why don't you make it?
>>
If you had to give a fitting superpower to a mob/mafia/yakuza boss what would it be?
>>
>>93160805
Because I'm a lazy cunt like 99% of the people ITT
>>
>>93160748
Hawk Eye wasn't a Hero (the class), he was just a strong dude who lived in the kingdom. The same is true of Kureha, who probably could've beaten the sword hero if they wuz to go one on one.
>Originless jump
I was thinking the same thing, but I think I can carve out three distinct groups and if you can do that then you should avoid originless, generally. As for a hero, that's just gonna be a general perk to buy.
>Perks and items
I've been making notes while reading in regards to perks and items. Some examples just from Keyaru include
>Perk where people find you really sexually attractive for better or worse
>Cooking Perk (includes removing poisons from monsters)
>Raptor as an item
>Hero weapon item
>Caladrius egg item that hatches into an OP pet
>Perk for having memories carved into your soul so hard you'd remember them through time resets
>Willpower/psychological resilience perk
>Drug resistance perk
>Perk for Jade/Spirit eyes
>>
>>93160815
NTA, but cringe. I'll remember to add the IP to my jump blacklist.
>>
>>93160772
Don't bother, the Timmies will never cared. They just decided Redo would be their shitpost materials and that's it.
Ignore and report.

>rapestate
huh?
>>
>>93160835
Do you people not remember when it was the shitpost of the day for like half a year?
>>
>>93160826
>they wuz
A nice bit of subtle vasedness.
>>
>>93160772
I don't even agree with that anon about the jump not being allowed to be made. But you have to be extremely obtuse to pretend every time it got brought up on the thread it was for shitposting.
>>
>>93160779
>Tell me more
I thought Keyaru could use save states, but it turns out he just resets time once using the philosopher's Stone (meaning he can't just easily spam it for shenanigans)
>>93160779
>I want to be nice to that fairy
Based.
>>
>>93158140
Five countries and three independent but very close city-states at just the right size and complexity that if there were seven more they'd have heavy incentive to form a country
>>
>>93160843
NTA but the biggest shitpost associated with it was whiny jump begging, which can't really happen if the jump is made. On principle I would enjoy the jump not being made to spite the beggar, but I think if PsychoAnon enjoys making it the good outweighs the bad.
>>
>>93160835
>Le ignore and report, he is mean
This isn't reddit my friend.
>>
>>93160370
>the apparition of Sparks – the collision between phases that creates fate
So wait, you can ignore the consequences of magic if you're immune to fate?
>>
>>93160849
Is the jump going to the drive? Apparently we don't allow lewd jumps.
>>
>>93160835
>>rapestate
>huh?
In the original Pokemon jump there was a save state perk and some dude kept talking about how he'd use it to rape. Something like that, it was before my time.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.47 MB, 1280x720)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB WEBM
Another gift, Psycho. To basedly repost like you do Coffin memes.
>>
>>93160876
Yes
>>93160849
Sounds like sounds.
>>
>>93160878
Depends on what your definition of lewd is. The anime is one thing, but apparently if I just title it "LN Edition" and go off that standard then the sex scenes are about as graphic as the sex minigames in God of War.
>>
File: concern1.jpg (125 KB, 800x450)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>93160519
>school swimsuits with built in pheromone dispensers, subliminal inducing lights and tiny speakers that induce people into finding the wearer super hot get sold to middle schoolers
The fuck did i read?
>>
>>93160826
>Hawk Eye wasn't a Hero (the class)
Hey! You're right. Guess his super senses left a big impression on me.

>The same is true of Kureha
Huh? I though she became the replacement for the Hero of the sword, because reasons.

Just from Keyaru? This sound way too good for one origin. How will the other origins even compete?
>>
>>93160889
>Sounds like sounds.
What?
>>
>>93160901
Probably is fine, I assume the jump focus more on the setting and stuff instead of like rape meme perks.
>>
>>93160912
>Huh? I though she became the replacement for the Hero of the sword, because reasons
She does, but even before that she's already on par with the sword hero.
>How will other origins compete
The evil dude origin is gonna have a perk for becoming those immortal zombies that have Majin Buu level Regen where they don't even die if they're reduced to ashes and smoke.
>>
It was morally wrong not to allow lewd jumps on our drive, anyway. Collective punishment driven solely by hatred of an underappreciated Chad.
>>
File: 1707047695955.png (55 KB, 455x366)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>93160887
>>
>>93160926
>She does, but even before that she's already on par with the sword hero.
...Then what's the problem?

>The evil dude origin is gonna have a perk for becoming those immortal zombies that have Majin Buu level Regen where they don't even die if they're reduced to ashes and smoke.
Unless a guy overspecialized in biomancy come along anyways.
...Why becoming when you could just be the guy?
>>
>>93160903
It's city founded and run by a pervert wizard who wrote erotica on the side and turned himself into a girl with the explicit intention of having the MC rail him in an alleyway.
>>
File: ix2l3pi5x38d1.png (745 KB, 720x711)
745 KB
745 KB PNG
>>93160903
Those get sold in stores.
Also I think they put experimental drinks in the soda machines. Iirc at least one was spiked with that level upper drug. With the implication that they put random drugs in those drinks to see what happens
>>
>>93159261
>I’m heading to honkai impact
Anon the fodder monsters are hot zombies. So yeah you could probably make lesbo zombie rape if you wanted to
>>
>>93160968
>Guy rocks up without sleeves
>Anon we told you that your cards need protection so nothing happens to them
>Slap gun on table
>I brought protection, see?
>>
>>93160968
>Pulled a piece over Yugioh
The hood is a wild place.
>>
>>93160995
Some people use condoms, some take pills, some use guns.

The natural cycle of life.
>>
>>93160296
>Akame ga Kill
>The same series where the main villain fitgures out how to time stop
>The same series where there's a one hit kill weapon where the only ways to survive is to not be alive, stop time and cut off the parts with the poison
>the same series where the MC's weapon is just Doomsday but armor.
>>
>>93161015
This really you think about the people who are using Redo as shitposting materials hm?
>>
>>93161010
They all work if used.
>>
>>93161030
Did the redo shitposters cause you to have a stroke anon?
>>
>>93161030
Are you ok?
>>
>>93161030
*make you
Fucking heat, it's barely 30 and I'm already dying.
>>
>>93159419
Can you just post the updated JK Exorcist jump?
>>
File: 1719067434115151.jpg (249 KB, 1440x1280)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>93160995
>>93161009
It is what it is. It's not what it's not.
>>93160914
I was just trying to compliment you.
>>
File: 1718169796592279.jpg (54 KB, 344x528)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>93161072
>I was just trying to compliment you.
Thank you, Ric. You sound like sounds too
>>
>>93161095
Babe we can't say that kind of thing in here. It's a private affair
>>
Why is this thread so obsessed with Elden ling?
>>
>>93161095
Can Redo's "healing" magic turn GOHAN into THE BIGGEST WINNER that surpasses GOKEK and NIGGA FRIEZA?
>>
>>93161101
Because you marry either a blond tiddy monster or blue waifu if you become Elden lord.
>>
>>93161101
Gee, it's as if the ELDEN RING DLC just came out and the ELDEN RING JUMPCHAIN DOC got an update because of it.
>>
>>93161123
Also >>93161109
>>
>>93161127
Also nothing.
>>
>>93161101
Why is this thread so obsessed with exalted, fate, naruto, pokemon etc, etc? Its a mystery that will never be solved.
>>
>>93161163
Yeah the sooner we get back to BTFOing GOHAN the better.
>>
File: 1716943559557.png (3.86 MB, 3500x2000)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB PNG
>>93161101
Why isn't this thread Obsessed with Murder Drones?
>>
>>93161123
Placi is also in a similar pose the two fingers assume when trying to commune with TGW.
>>
>>93161123
What's Goldmask's deal anyway?
>>
>>93161163
In order: Exalted is a tabletop game, we are tg, its got power wank, and its in the perfect space of has problems but also enough people liking it to desire to correct those problems both narratively and in a mechanics sense; Fate/Stay Night waifus and sword autism; One of the big three shonen of all time, Bleach is esoteric and One Piece is still running, we ignore Boruto, also ninjas; the original jump + pokemon is a massive worldwide media integration success.
>>
>>93161200
Elden ring is a very popular game and >>93161109.
So there's your answer.
>>
>>93161193
MATH AND GEOMETRY POWER.

No seriously, his whole deal is being an enlighted monk that use all of his focus to understand the reality of his world by math and geometry.
>>
>>93161193
He's basically the Martin Luthor of the Golden Order, an extremely devout and saintly man slowly becoming intensely critical about the violence inherent in his own institutional religion. Except instead of the Protestant Reformation, his solution is to math so hard that if someone explains that Radagon is Marika, he thinks into existence a Mending Room that prevents demigods and other divine beings from imposing their own biases and whims on the Golden Order: A belief system he believes to fundamentally lack enmity against others.

It's just that to achieve this intense level of insight into the Golden Order's sacred geometries and stuff, he spents all his time mostly naked and only twitching fingers to communicate. Genuinely kind guy though, just utterly ascetic.

He is also kind of right for the wrong reasons. The DLC revealed that the /Golden Order/ itself is initially a structure imposed by Marika on the Greater Will's purely benevolent system of blessings. The Greater Will's energy is technically distinct from the order Marika imposed on it, and without said order is purely benevolent. So in a funny way, Goldmask achieved such insight into the Golden Order that he came to comprehend the underlying values of the Greater Will...but couldn't distinguish it from the structure Marika created to filter it, because the Golden Order itself preaches Marika is the one true god. And Goldmask's solution is to hold that god to account to the system she has created-which in a roundabout way, lets it do what the Greater Will wanted in the first place (shower people in blessings)
>>
File: 1719290851435215.jpg (78 KB, 850x1198)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>93161072
Could you add perk for people to ignore age of people in relationship? As MC and Ac guy all have lolis all over themselves.
>>
I fucking chain failed... I can't fulfill the pact. Sorry anons.
>>
>>93161184
Because sadly, Liam Vickers' autism is too much for /jc/.
>>
>>93161247
Lolis are shit though.
>>
>>93161252
Did you die because of peanut allergy?
>>
>>93161239
>he thinks into existence a Mending Room that prevents demigods and other divine beings from imposing their own biases and whims on the Golden Order
Do take note it's ambiguous just how his Mending Rune will fix it, especially in the japanese version.
>>
File: 1641817516255.jpg (164 KB, 1315x1500)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>93161258
I disagree with your opinion.
>>
>>93161260
I tripped down some stairs.
>>
>>93161258
I agree your opinion thou
>>
>>93161227
>>93161239
Sounds like a cool guy. Would hang out with in complete silence while contemplating the nature of divinity.
>>
>>93161216
Might be confused I am NTA who asked about Elden Ring's popularity.
>>
>>93161285
There's a reason why he's called...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaX2jANLRkU
>>
>>93161271
Was it in One Piece?
>>
>>93161263
...yeah Japanese Goldmask is a bit more ominous, with the DLC trying to make the point that Miquella the "god without a human heart" is an absolute menace.

English Goldmask, on the other hand, has never been more right.
>>
Do you think harry potter avada kedavra would work on undead and secondary question what do you think would be able to block the unforgivables?
>>
>>93146750
JUMP #0142: Castlevania Legacy of Darkness

+1000
Origin: Man-Beast
Perks:
>The Wolf Revealed [Werelion] (free)
>Unleash The Beast (free)
>Absolute Lunatic (100)
>Cursed Once More [Manticore] (200)
>Blue Crescent Moon (300)
Items:
>Sealing Ritual (free)
>A Hidden Glade (100)
>Savage Lands (300)
>Something Sweet (50)
>The Sun And The Moon (50)
Companions:
>Import x8 (300)
Drawbacks:
>The Skeleton In Your Everywhere (+200)
>Dog, Double Dog, Devil Dog (+200)
Total: 1400/1400

Ryan +600
Perks:
>The Wolf Revealed (free)
>Absolute Lunatic (100)
>Cursed Once More (200)
Items:
>Sealing Ritual (free)

Lorelei +600
Origin: Innocent
Perks:
>Locked Doors And Hidden Places (free)
>The Future Is In Your Hands (300)
Items:
>Six Shooter (free)
>White Roses And Fine Wine (100)
>Blue Wolf Pendant (200)

Sophia +600
Origin: Servant
Perks:
>Simply Kill One Hundred Children (free)
>Those Who Desire Darkness (100)
>Curse Eater (200)
>Angel Of Death (300)
Items:
>An Exquisite Outfit (free)

Mortimer +600
Perks:
>Curse Eater (200)
Items:
>Ten Thousand Corpses (300)

Elizabeth +600
Perks:
>Curse Eater (200)
>Angel Of Death (300)
Items:
>>
>>93161343
Depends on if the undead has a soul since it seems like AK just rips it out of the body.
>>
>>93161343
It doesn't even work on dementors which explicitly aren't even undead in the conventional sense. AK is shit. SHIT.
>>
>>93161353

Talisa +600
Perks:
>Absolute Lunatic (100)
>Cursed Once More (200)
Items:
>Sealing Ritual (free)

Heather +600
Perks:
>Angel Of Death (300)
Items:
>Dark Altar (200)

Gaia +600
Perks:
>Absolute Lunatic (100)
>Cursed Once More (200)
Items:
>Sealing Ritual (free)

Commentary: Ah yes, this place again. Now I have little to no interest in Dracula and his resurrection shenanigans. He manages those quite fine on his own. What I am interested in is studying the Beast curse and turning it into a more immediately useable state and integrating it into Projekt Therianthrope. Which is just the fancy name for the monster augment for my troops.
>>
>>93161340
Goldmask's Mending Rune's Description is ambiguous as fuck, which make it even more confusing.

Miquella so far, is an absolute piece of shit that deserve to be killed, and unironically, got the worst aspect of his mother.
We'll see if the japanese version put him into a more favorable light, but he is not far behind his mom in term of pure shittiness.
The fact that his Needle Knight without the charm is a complete retarded psycho doesn't help, while everyone else is relatively well adjusted doesn't help.
>>
>>93161343
I dunno if it count, but Hogwarts Legacy has an answer to that, and it's no.
>>
>>93161184
Because we're not 15 year olds on tumblr.
>>
>>93161378
Does it? I didnt know it had proper undead. Just weird magic elementals.
>>
Shard, in your professional opinion, if I take the drawback "living lootbox" and then proceed to use the Guardians' desire for loot as fuel to grant wishes as an Ahamkara to generate loot for the Guardians-determining the quality of the loot by going for progressively longer waves of enemies and rounds of battle against my Jumper-would I make for a popular grinding activity?
>>
>>93161395
>>93161340
I swore I linked this. What the fuck.
>>
File: 183727317361.jpg (71 KB, 680x851)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Now that I thin about, why would Marika revive the Fearsome Fester of Feces. With what we now know about Marika's backstory his order would be a purely negative one for her.
>>
>>93161389
Yeah you fight those whatever-they-are-named undeads, using Avada Kedavra on them does nothing.
Which make sense, they are dead. It's pretty nice detail.
>>
>>93161400
It seems the Grace thingy is pure luck.
>>
>>93161395
Yes, and it's a good way to accidentally commit suicide by Guardian zerg rush
>>
>>93161343
During the same fight in Order of Phoenix we've seen Avada Kedavra bounce off an animated statue and shatter another to pieces instantly. So it's not really consistent. Personally I assume undead with immunity to instant death spells like in DnD/Overlord would be unaffectef, while the likes of most vampires in fiction would be affected.
>>93161357
That's Fanon. Nothing in canon ever implies this.
Having your soul removed in Harry Potter doesn't kill you, it just turns you into a vegetable.
>>
>>93158291
I agree with you completely, so go even crazier in the opposite direction of what he wants and add an extra even more corrupted variant for each Exorcist Item that you get when you purchase them as a Predator or Monster. You know, so they fuck over exorcists instead of you.
>>
>>93161423
I will have a 20 second unskippable intro cutscene, waiting lobby, and only allow up to six guardians (one full fireteam) to face me at a time.
>>
>>93161446
People have done worse for loot.
>>
>>93161461
I'm aware, but I wanna have fun with it. The big question is just how I'm gonna set up the walls so that Guardians can't bust down my tomb (Jumper got buried in the core of Mars by the Traveler during the early Golden Age) and zerg rush me, instead forced to play by my rules of "only one fireteam at a time".
>>
>>93161446
The best way to stave off an inevitable tidal wave of homicidal Australians is to leave fragments of lore about yourself to seem more mysterious and cool than you actually are so your enemies run around confusing themselves instead of realise you can just be rushed down and shot to death like everything else.

This isn't even a shitpost, this is what Savathun turned out to be doing. She was never trying to get people to throw all their knowledge into a black hole or transcend Light and Darkness or whatever and she's not some kind of stilted mechanical genius, she's just a smug wine aunt.
>>
What the fuck is with 4plebs recently. I type in .pdf and its "unprocessable" I search up some keywords and it will say returning 1000 out of 1049 then give me only one page of 20.
>>
>>93161480
TL:DR be the Theranos lady
>>
>>93161480
I've got a bit of lore fragmentage going on, but I actually kinda want an endless stream of homicidal Australians. I just want it to be a MANAGEABLE stream instead of hundreds of Guardians all at once. Having a fireteam of Guardians assaulting me regularly will help me sharpen my Sword Logic and let me build up my Anthem Anatheme by granting them Sweet Loot the longer they endure my challenge, which will be critical for surviving Pruning Shears near the end of the jump.
>>
>>93161480
Shard, be honest with me. Gravity and Blackflame (or Destined Death) would be good against anything right?
I'm a bit salty that the Greatswords of Radahn (Light) and (Lord) have the same descriptions, about how they are the swords he used being young, without mentioning the obviously Light Ashes of War they got.
>>
>>93161522
In that case you should have some kind of wipe/reset mechanic related to how many people fight you at once, where they're standing in the arena, and which funny shape they put in the hole within 2-5 minutes.

>>93161533
Uhhh yes because gravity and death are good against most things

Yeah someone read how much the community loves Radahn and just wrote more Chuck Norris Facts into his actual backstory
>>
>>93161480
Why are Australians in Destiny just built so different?
>>
So the mismatched chain still marches on though its hit a bit of a notable bit. Where nothing in a world really worries Jumper as threats to his life or otherwise. He can kinda just do whatever. Though thats more because of the world then anything. Mount and blade warband in vanilla doesn't really have to many magical threats. So I guess he's gonna spend some time travelling. Playing the holy knight instead of just "The Knight" for once. healing villagers and saving them from bandits. Taking on small armies by themselves things like that. Its... a odd feeling being on top for once for Jumper.

Could I get someone to throw out a list of eight worlds to roll for on Jump 25? Got a list myself but I feel like it may be getting stale.

Jump 24:Dragon quest IX (World:Mount and blade warband)
Origin:Drop In
Class: Priest/Paladin
Perks
Cattleprod:-100
M-Pathy:-100
Zing:-200
Omniheal:-300
A born shield:-300
>>
>>93161543
Alright, I've got Prismatic Symmetry, so how about I make it so that if they bring too much Light (more than a Fireteam) they basically empower me with their own Light to wield effects that instakill them by combining my Darkness with their Light, so they have to stick with a single fireteam at a time. THEN I can start with the endless challenge mode to see how long they endure and give them a reward of a customized weapon/loot piece depending on how far they got.
>>
>>93161552
Traveler's Light grants Guardians abilities many would consider to be...unnatural.
>>
>>93161403
Inferi, and you specifically have to use fire before you can harm them, which is lore-accurate.
>>
>>93161543
Just to be sure, because you never know.
...What is the difference between the Blackflame and Destined Death and Fragment of Death again?

What's more painful is that they give no lore, it's literally just, "Radahn used it in them in his youth. He's so fucking cool". And he is so fucking cool, but there is nothing about the lore behind their unusual affinities, his "resurrection", just "Here's the Ash of War of this weapon, that is Light Elemental" Nigga what.
Even Miquella's spell has more lore despite being so short.
>>
>>93161582
Sure with the caveat that there is probably some way to counter the instantkill effect, like some sort of rock paper scissors trinity of power in action where if someone uses Void immediately AFTER Solar, or Solar AFTER Arc, or Arc AFTER Void, it resets the absorbtion and stuns you briefly.

Or makes one Guardian start glowing gold, start absorbing your energy attacks, and do supereffective damage to you with melee attacks.
>>
>>93161612
I'm not even sure there is one desu, there's also ghostflame and the lore from the DLC talks about it like it was the original form of death's natural process. It just comes across like different concentrations and intensities of the same stuff.
>>
>>93161629
So should I buy the twisted sword of the gloam eyed queen, or Mali's Big Fat Black Sword?
>>
>>93161639
You should buy whatever you want, not whatever I say you want.
>>
>>93161629
While I was against it and believed the two to be different, Ghostflame now appears to be linked to the spiritual life that springs from death.
>>
>>93161613
My plan was for this instakill effect to only be a thing if the Guardians bring in more than a single fireteam at a time, rather than something that I'm constantly spamming in waves; I just want to basically have a reasonable excuse to force the scenario that only one fireteam at a time can face me, rather than dozens/hundreds of Guardians all zerg-rushing at once.
>>
>>93161643
Tbh, I'm searching what would do what, as to optimize my "build".
Killing the body is obviously great, killing the souls would be counterproductive to my objectives.
The Blackflame doesn't seems to destroy the soul, but Destined Death does...except Godwyn stayed alive as a cancer siren thing before becoming a mending rune if you do Fia's questline.
>>
If I killed myself do you think i'd get a chain?
>>
>>93161690
You won't know unless you try! don't actually kill yourself
>>
>>93161690
No, you wake up in Gohanposter's chain. Inside of Gohan's body.
>>
>>93161436
NTA but I believe the implication comes from Voldemort describing it when he gets hit the first time. He describes it as feeling like his soul getting ripped from his body from what I remember.
>>
>>93161697
yeah, but that was because his body died, getting killed removes the soul from the body, but removing the soul from the body is not a cause of death or special mechanism of the killing curse.
>>
>>93160931
I don't know how I feel about the fact that this is almost exactly what my grandfather looked like before he died, just with glasses and less hair. He was basically immobile on account of being poisoned from years of working in a factory, so he probably wasn't NTRing anybody, but it's still weird.
>>
>>93161612
Man, it's not until you see them all standing next to each other like that I realize what a pack of freaks the demigods are.
>>
>>93161854
I think about that a lot, actually. They're fucking WEIRD.
>>
>>93161690
Either you get a chain or nothing happens and you die. Depending on your circumstances it could be a no lose situation.
>>
>>93161643
I'm guessing the answer is yes but could you use Shaped Finality to terraform planets like the Traveller did? I presume they'd end up more akin to deathworlds where things are all in a constant state of evolution, basically like Zerus (Starcraft) due to that being how the Darkness rolls.
>>
File: 222v00lwpo8d1.jpg (154 KB, 800x1200)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
Companion-able waifus with abs to great cheese on?
>>
>>93161987
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XyZsiedLXs
Take your pick.
>>
File: jc9.jpg (151 KB, 1000x1273)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>93062619
[Blassreiter]

Drawbacks: Cleansed By Flame, A Modern Crusade (1500)

Artificial Intelligence, Zwölf (1300)

Pale Rider (Free)
Justice of Hell (Free)
Judgement of Heaven (Free)
The Devil You Know (1200)
Eye of God (1100)
Following Chaos (900)
Above Order (700)
In the Shadow of History (400)
Light of Innovation (100)
Sanctuary (Free)
Personal Mount (Free)
Holy Garb (Free)
Memento (Free)
Last Shot (0)

"We have seen enough"

The white aurora swept out across the earth, like an oil slick in stagnant waters.

"Enough pointless wars. Enough meaningless struggles"

And wherever it went, modern technology crumbled to dust. Less than dust. Cars rusted and blew away in the wind. Buildings crumbled to rubble, then to powder. Oh, there was terror, there was flailing, but for all those caught up within it invisible hands and fluttering wings caught them and told them not to be afraid. Comforted infants and pregnant women alike, stilled the minds of dementia patients and brought the elderly to the ground level without so much as ruffling a wrinkle.

The wise obeyed.

"You have forfeited your right to a civilisation. Your dignity as a sentient species. I will find another way to bring this universe to it's singularity, but as every. Single. One. Of you has proven an obstacle to the elimination of suffering"

And in the aurora's passing, sprang up a bountiful garden with springs of eternal youth, and fruit that nourished all ills, and friendly sheep-shaped clouds of femtomachines because I decided real animals didn't deserve to be bothered by these idiots.

"You will be stripped of the very concept that is technology. And adapt to this shadow of Eden"

The majority of the adult population immediately started blaming each other for what they interpreted as the wrathful hand of God, and started killing each other for the visibly abundant and replenishing resources.

"Or live in fear of it, and die as the animals you are"

1/2
>>
File: jc39.jpg (102 KB, 513x585)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>93162022
Elodie found me on Mars, creating AI after AI in a modular robot body and having them use the local nanomachine tech for actually useful things like building better alloys and fusion reactors. The work was progressing well, and so was the technology thanks to the AIs learning in time-accelerated computer simulations. Long after what was left of humanity resigned itself to it's gilded cage, I would have robots colonising the galaxy.

"Twelve hours. That is how long my punishment upon the whole world will last" I told her without turning around, adjusting a young AI's chassis.

"Anon, it's anarchy down there" she said, folding her arms.

"Do something about it, then"

"I already have. I've thrown up magical barriers, I've got magical girls working to mend tensions, I've strongarmed some angelic cooperation, I'm readying the whole damn planet for whatever you're about to bring to bear-"

"Your intervention is in fact the point I'm making to them, Elodie. The terror of freedom unchecked. The ultimate disenfranchisement of every mortal authority revealed as greedy and worse, helpless before higher powers" I interrupted, getting up and turning to her. She glared at me, but hesitated as I met her with my own force of conviction. "The utter certitude of how much they need my boot on their faces to even function" I finished. "Now. Tell me how many lives I've saved, by having angels disarm them of civilisation. Shall I turn back the clock for FREEDOM'S sake?"

Elodie grumbled and shuffled her feet, and finally said "...petition to bring back the washing machine after a year of good behaviour? And trains after two?"

"I see no reason for leniency"

She took a deep breath. "There's HALF a gold star in it for you"

"I will...take that into consideration"

2/2
>>
>>93161924
Probably a mix of that and the Ascendent Realm (basically the goth Warp) since the Darkness turned out to be about abstract ideas and facets of consciousness rather than tangible concepts. But yeah totally you can make a shadow planet or something.
>>
>>93161754
Also, Voldemort is a drama queen.
And also not retarded, but that’s a rant for another time
>>
>>93161987
The poop eater one.
>>
>>93162085
>Voldemort isn't retarded
That is a bold claim.
>>
>>93162040
>shadow planet
Guess we're going full Harkonnen aesthetics for Darkness terraforming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRlRXyGk72I&ab_channel=JoBloMovieClips
>>
>>93162106
He’s not. Not really. He just kept getting fucked over by obscure, unforeseeable magical bullshit because Harry had plot armor.
>>
>>93162040
Has it ever occured to you that Rapsutin doesn't have speakers in his buildings and just vibrates the entire structure to speak to the Guardians as a flex
>>
>>93162136
Well, obscure magical bullshit and also bad luck. Because how else could you explain Harry just happening to put his hands on the Diadem out of all the possible pieces of junk in the room of requirement.
>>
>>93162147
Drawn to it by the sympathetic connection he has to Voldemort due to the soul fragment in his scar.
>>
Companion-able waifus with bellies to feed cheese (and other things) to?
>>
>>93162156
Fanon.
Or else Harry would have been drawn to the locket in the beginning of OoP
>>
>>93162169
Also, even if it was true, that’s still a case of Voldemort being victim to obscure, unforseeable magical bullshit
>>
>>93161685
Godwyn became that way because the power of destined death was split between his soul and Ranni’s body. If solely used on him ot would have killed him off completely but because of Ranni only his soul got slain and his body became a soulless yet still living shell.
>>
File: E7tSiaoVgAEJU4x.jpg (309 KB, 1271x1424)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
Jumps with this aesthetic?
>>
>>93162207
>Pic aesthetic
Punk rock vampires?
>>
>>93162147
nta, but Harry literally only defeats Voldemort, because he randomly disarmed(literally ripping a wand out of his hand) Draco Malfoy earlier that day, who unbeknownst to all was the master of the wand Voldemort was using at the time, causing his killing curse against Harry to rebound.
Harry did know that when killing him, but he totally did not plan to disarm Malfoy when doing that or to seek out a fight with Voldemort then.
>>
>>93162207
My Immortal, it's in the Harry Potter series folder.
>>
>>93162027
>Now. Tell me how many lives I've saved, by having angels disarm them of civilisation.
None. Nada. Zilch. Zero.
>>
Good night dudes.
>>
>>93162240
Sleep well bitch.
>>
>>93162220
Which BTW, also doesn’t make sense. Because if it was some innate property of the elder wand that it can’t be turned against it’s master, then Voldemort should ‘t have been able to kill Harry in the forest.
Actually, now that I think about it, given the fact that Voldemort did kill Harry (or at the very least got extremely close which is beyond the point of being disarmed) should Voldemort, in fact, have been the true master of the wand?
>>
>>93162204
Which is rather interesting, can we actually say this is Godwyn?
>>
>>93162254
Harry offered himself willingly to Voldemort, which would technically make that not a real triumph over the current wielder.
>>
>>93162221
Yes, but that would require going to My Immortal. Which is…Ill advised
>>
>>93162287
So more obscure magical bullshit. Further reinforcing my point
>>
>>93162254
Voldemort wasnt capable of overpowering harry, Harry let himself get killed, which made all the difference, as the owner willingly letting themselves get killed doesen't count as getting defeated. Dumbledore's entire original plan for the elder wand, was for it to lose it's power after he allows himself to get murded by Snape, which doesen't work, since Draco disarms him against his will.

Harry was able to die, because he allowed Voldemort to it, which also stopped him from getting ownership over the Elder Wand. If Harry had stayed Dead, the Elder Wand would've never had a proper owner again.
>>
>>93162207
Death Note. VTMB, and WoD in general. Kekkai Sensen, kinda.
>>
Sexual relations doesn't exactly mesh with my jumper's brand, but they still want to expand their bloodline and get some use of all those reproduction or offspring related perks I picked up when I still thought I was making a lewd chain. What non-QQ jumps can I drop by to pick up alternative methods of reproduction?

The kind of thing that a parent tells their child when they ask where babies come from but is too young to fully wrap their head around the implications of the full truth.
>>
>>93162219
Pretty much yeah, though the vampire isn't super -important I suppose, just some supernatural elements.
>>93162221
It's... It's a spot on suggestion anon but god do I just not want to go there.
>>93162351
Thanks for the suggestion 9anon, i'll check them out.
>>
>>93162356
Scion, you don't even need to fuck someone just coom on a pile of dirt or a fire and you are good. Godbound if you take the Fertility word you can probably do miracles in that theme.
>>
>>93162356
We have an Alien jump, right?
>>
File: Medb.png (2.39 MB, 1115x3200)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
>>93162356
Personally I like Motherhood from Fate Legend Land of Shadows.
>Motherhood- 400
>All things in this world come from a mother, be it an animal mother or mother Earth. With your long and storied history with motherhood, you thought to take things to a bit more of an exceptional level. You have the ability to create life and nature, so long as you have taken in the right information to do so. By taking a living being or part of nature within you, through consumption of a part of it or some other method of receiving genetic information from a living being within your body, you’re able to imprint that information inside you and create new life based on it. Taking a human in this way would allow you to create humans, as infants or fully grown adults, with a small expenditure of mana, enough for even a normal person to make two or three adults this way. Take in a dog’s information as well and you could even mix the two, creating dog-men. You can even pass down information you know and wish into them, moulding their personalities, skills and memories.
>Enough energy and you could birth entire armies. Not that you need to literally give birth to them. It is possible for you to simply create this new life in front of you from your energy. And as mentioned before, this also applies to any part of the natural world. Sip from a river and with enough mana spent, you could create an entirely new river.
>>
>>93162356
Be a Plantoid or Lithoid in Stellaris.
>>
>>93162365
I think Tokyo Ghoul would also fit? It certainly has the edgy part down.
>>
>>93162380
We have three of that setting, Alien Vs Predator, Predator and just the really old Alien jump. I'd not recommend the latter given it has those old balancing things like the original Fallout where you get a bit shafted on any non mental powers. The AvP jump is pretty good and covers basically everything but the game where you get hunted in the spaceship and that other Xcom style Aliens game. Terminator would also technically work too given you can choose to go there due to the old crossover comics, the Mojave Terminator jump that is
>>
Anyone know any good perks or items to get on gods goodsides?
>>
>>93160370
you should put in a line in the perk itself about what idol theory is. 'a copy of thing has a fraction of the power of original thing'
>>
>>93162420
Thanks again.
>>
>>93162351
>Death Note
Matt was robbed.
>>
>>93162434
Labyrinth has one that makes all magical beings and anyone that can use magic like you as a friend, up to yandere. But it affects everyone.
Dragonlance has a 200cp perk that makes one god per setting think that you are now their favorite person alive.
Thooooor from Kung Fury lets you yell so loud the god only hears you. Can be funny.
Muppet Treasure Island has a perk that makes all evil people like you want keep trying to get you on their side. Not just for gods, but all evil.
>>
>>93162434
Goblin Slayer (Prophet)
Exalted(Pathfinder)
Campione (Reward the Child)
Dragonlance (Divine Favor)
Magi Alma Torran (Divine Intervention)
Drakengard One (Watched Closely)
Percy Jackson (The Gods Are Bros)
Death Mage Who Doesn't Want (God's Favor)
Warhammer Fantasy Imperial Colleges (Winter Comes) (Beastial gods only)
Fate Legends Empires of Antiquity (Divinely Charming) (Mostly sexual)
Dota 2 (Storm Spirit)
>>
>>93162356
perform mitosis.
>>
Kamen Riders in Destiny: good idea or great idea?
>>
>>93162476
Lame Riders are just a bad idea in general
>>
>>93162356
Take the Bull perk. You can spawn as many babies of your current race as you want and they are submissive to you, but are all female. So pull a Piccolo and just tell the truth, you coughed up an egg.
>>
File: Beauty of a silver moon.png (92 KB, 1366x305)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>93162434
Dragonlance has a 200cp perk. Select one god per setting and you are now their favorite person. Take it twice and you got two rival gods both fighting over you. Or if they are magical, use magic or anything of the sort, they can be affected by the perk in the Labyrinth.
>>
>>93162476
Destiny sucks but Kamen Rider would make it a bit better I guess.
>>93162488
Shut your fucking mouth, you stupid bitch.
>>
>>93162488
Seconding this guy
>>
>>93162489
NTA but I asked Val once and she said you can make males to but they won't be Bulls.
>>
>>93162545
>>93162558
OG Power Rangers is where it's at you little Kamen bitch.
>>
File: 20240622_012844.jpg (1.4 MB, 1496x1822)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
>The circlet of light which adorned Miquella's head as he returned in divine aspect. It has begun to fade into nothingness. Slightly boosts intelligence, faith, and arcane, while also boosting the power of Miquella's light. This circle was to be the very foundation upon which Miquella's age of compassion would be built, should it have ever come to pass.
Imagine being against his plan.
I can't help but think about how some state this bullshit "but we still have free will" while the dudes sister or mother gets raped and killed by some retard in another land. The craziest thing is, Miquella ALLOWED free will, personality, and differences. He just didn't allow people to kill each other. If you were basically the only point you have against him is "Im Mad that some people cant rape and kill anymore". How did the western world and eastern world get brainwashed so badly to think THIS would be bad? Are they just puking out the lines some movies fed them?
>>
>>93162585
It needn't be one or the other, you bitch ass whore, both are great.
>>
>>93162585
I am literally agreeing with you that kr is shit
>>
>>93162595
Look anon I'm not going to let a self mutilated shota dictate my actions or the actions of my asshole subjects. He can keep seething wherever he ends up after I grind him down to Miquellapaste to feed my tree.
>>
Other than Touched by Darkness in Alan Wake, are there any perks that provide blanket immunity to being driven insane by eldritch shit?
>>
File: 1706374623466226.gif (3.24 MB, 488x498)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB GIF
>>93162595
If he wanted his age of whatever that badly then he should've been stronger.
>>
>>93162595
Anon when the aspect of his being signifying his love begs you to not let his plan go through, and to kill him, you really shouldn't be taking his side.
>>
>>93162458
>>93162464
>>93162509
Oh thats plenty of stuff then. Thanks anons. Jumpers become more of a cleric lately so I want to make sure it doesn't bite him in the ass long term.
>>
>>93161071
Someone else posted it and it got deleted. So, no, not gonna. There's a gdoc link in the last thread, assuming that didn't get deleted too.

>>93161353
Yay build!
>>
>>93162644
Do you seriously think he played the game instead of just reading a bunch of shit online?
>>
>>93162585
There is something viscerally funny in calling MMPR OG anything when it's derived from Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger, the 16th season of Super Sentai. Which in itself shares its roots which Kamen Rider through the legacy of Shotaro Ishinomori.
>>
At this rate the Tarnished is going to just stumble into a fucking Age of Strength after he assembles the Elden Ring due to amassing every single fucking Rune and Great Rune in existence inside of him.
>>
>>93162684
>Age of Cambrian
>The Gackh Gackh Gackh Age
>>
>"I'm on a journey to become Elden Lord."
>"Bro, what the fuck. You became Elden Lord like 4 years ago after getting so many runes that you literally BECAME the Elden Ring, why are you still roaming around beating up everybody who has more than 10,000 runes??"
>>
>>93162659
>>93162644
Again, Miquella was right. Basically it's the same shit with "author makes "villain" too sympathetic/logical, so you just have to kill him".
1. Miquella can ward of outer gods
2. Miquella can cure rot
3. Miquella is healing and restoration in human form
The funniest shit is that the other options are
1. Fuck off and leave the world to fend off against the outer gods, rot, deathblight and other shit ...... With the elden ring meant to be endless bounty sent by the greater will. But ranni just fucks off with it. Good luck against outer gods and falling star beasts, normal humans.
2. You let fucking Marika rule. Lol have fun with your "muh frehdum" while Marika rules the laws of reality itself
3. You burn everything to the ground.

And no. YOU hold fucking no power at all. Who resurrects you? Marika. If you go against her? Grace is gone, you die.
Seems like >>93162659 didn't play the game.
>>
>>93162714
Marika >>>>>>>>> Miquella confirmed.
>>
>>93162709
Shut up about Elden Chink
>>
File: 1718918925715474.jpg (1 MB, 1240x1754)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
>>93162714
He got you too, it's over.
>>
I'm just going to replace the Elden Ring with cosmic tech from Ah My Goddess.
Less bullshit to deal with, plus you can hire and make your own goddess IT Support to help run it
>>
>>93162732
no
>>
Which generic has the most amount of perks and the like in it?
>>
>>93162752
Generic Erotic Horror would be my guess? Doesn't that have something like a dozen perk lines?
>>
What are some unforeseen consequences of jumper making a Korean Portal Invasion, but the monsters it unleashes are all Pokemon?
>>
>>93162833
Pokephilia. So much goddamn pokephilia.
>>
>>93162833
Every Korean is a Pokemon trainer, that or Nintendo loses their shit
>>
>>93162641
Iirc DC Occult has immunity to all forms of insanity.
>>
>>93162641
Nonsane from Supergod might work
>>
>>93162844
>Nintendo loses their shit
Nintendo tries to sue jumper for making one of the most profitable franchises real.
>>
>>93162833
Not related, but can I use the generic to enter manhwa we don't have jumps for?
>>
>>93162839
Would it matter if they were more animalistic like in the early games and show and not happy waifumon?
>>
>>93162873
Only moderately. It won't stop anyone who's truly determined, and even in the early games there were plenty of Pokemon who were shown to possess human equivalent intelligences.
>>
>>93162833
>>93162844
Try Palworld monsters instead, good way to avoid copyright and some monsters are already fap material
>>
>>93162863
>>
>>93162207
Jojo
>>
>>93162207
40k Dark Eldar
>>
>making Pokemon real
Nintendo flips out and rants about copyrights.
>making digimon real
Bandai holds a press conference to thank you
>govts for both
Try to outlaw owning or partnering with monsters. Only govts are allowed to.
>>
>>93162652
>Thanks to Ricrod/Arthur/Ricardo for the OC companions.
The question is, did he make you take off your shirt as payment for his help?
>>
>>93162947
Make medabots real?
>>
Speaking of JoJo do any of the jumps, besides the OG, not have the mandatory "Stand users attract other Stand users" drawback? I can't check at the moment.
>>
>>93162207
That's literally just a Brujah from WoD.
>>
>>93162968
Nah Blade did that willingly, they did ask to suck his nips though.
>>
>>93160133
I'm no scientologist, but I think that physsics states that rapeed freesing b4 firing is moore avantageus
>>
>>93162970
Only if I am also making Net Navis real. I just like them. But Medabots would be a fun thing for kids. Maybe make them tiny transformers as well.
>>
>>93163011
Some already transform
>>
File: moar cyn.jpg (591 KB, 2048x1152)
591 KB
591 KB JPG
>>93161184
But anon, some of us are.
>>
>>93162873
Not to me
>>
>>93162714
See, I was 100% right >>93154534
>>
Jo HDM, can I also use the life perk in Norse Myth to make living suits of armor, golems, automatons and stuff or does it just turn inanimate things into living beings, like wood into humans as you describe?
>>
>>93161502
4plebs doesn't let you search for .pdf anymore. Just don't use the . and it should work
>>
>>93162735
>Seluvis Pidia the Puppet Diddler
>Dung Eater, Devourer of Ass
>Mohg (now revealed to be the victim, but possesses potent rapist energy nonetheless)
>Miquella the Serial Brainwasher
Elden Rape Jump when?
>>
>>93161502
I use desuarchive
>>
>>93161502
Yeah I was trying to look at the Elden Ring and Destiny updates but it was only letting me see 1 page of Shard's posts.
>>
>>93163084
I hope you are not Knotanon, but out of curiosity, what feral pokemon would you try to tame first?
>>
>>93163218
He is not knot, I am knot.
>>
>>93163149
Sure you can
Look up the story about the giant Hrugnir.
In it the giants create a nine mile high clay giant, animated by a mare heart.
So golem creation is canon
>>
>>93159187
Is Akame ga Kill related to Kill la Kill?
>>
Are there any perks or items that can simply add magical elements to a setting as if they were always there? To turn a mundane modern setting into an urban fantasy world for instance?
>>
>>93163394
no
>>
>>93163394
yes
>>
>>93163394
maybe
>>
>>93163398
Mushishi has a perk to let mushi (weird supernatural creatures, rarely malevolent but interacting with them is always a total trip) spawn in future jumps. How To Train Your Dragon (book version) has an option to let the dragon species you created exist in future jumps, though in "mundane" settings they'll be hidden away in the distant corners of the world. Monster Hunter World likewise lets you bring the custom monster you created to future world, or even entire monstrous ecosystems with the territory purchase. The Who Wants to be Mundane perk from Chronicle that lets you find amazing/magical/sci-fi shit in otheriwse mundane settings. I forgot the exact Digimon jump but Avatar Of The Digital World - if there are computers it spawns a new Digi World in future settings. Oh and The Jumper Institute For Weird Shit from Revelation Space.
>>
>>93163398
TFS Note from the TFS World jump, you can write in it that the world is an urban fantasy and it will become an urban fantasy.
>>
>>93163394
I thought "Danmachi" was just some weeb way to say "Dungeon Meshi" until I realized we somehow still don't have a Dungeon Meshi jump.
>>
>>93163493
Maybe we would if Psycho wasn't obsessed with faggots.
>>
>>93163493
the only jumpmakers left only care about their niche paraphilias
>>
>>93162968
Nah. He just wanted permission to make all the OC’s tiddy monsters.
>>
>>93163581
Based Ric
>>
>>93163581
Any of them got a big booty?
>>
>>93163581
Any of them got a big dick?
>>
>>93163622
I mean. The men. All two of them.

>>93163612
Off the top of my head I’m pretty sure the exorcists are all top heavy, so probably not. Maybe the alchemist?
>>
>>93163636
>Off the top of my head I’m pretty sure the exorcists are all top heavy
Well, I know where I'm going next.
>>
>>93163493
One did come into existence a little while back, so that's a thing...
>>
>>93163636
Would a Predator or Monster be better suited to 'claiming' a large group of Exorcists as your slaves rather than as disposable toys?
>>
File: 065.gif (1.92 MB, 540x540)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB GIF
I only got one incorrect answer last time, so I'll ask again.

Suggestions for waifus who would be utterly invisible to telepaths on account of sheer "no thoughts, head empty"?
>>
>>93163692
Obvious off-topic, current events bait is obvious.
>>
>>93157128
Be a sentient memetic that can only be represented in a single way
>>
>>93163704
It has nothing to do with current events. Point of fact, it has to do with a fanfic I was reading where that exact thing happened.
>>
>>93163692
Just make P-Zombie waifus.
>>
File: IMG_1065.jpg (187 KB, 1024x1024)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>93163692
Make your own OC you blank-headed bastard
>>
>>93163678
Predator, for hypnosis.
>>
>>93163692
I know this is some variety of attention whoring or horny posting but it's kinda shit at both.
>>
>>93163398
unless you want your jumper to be able to do that at will, it would be simpiler to just wank as the author that your jumper lands in an AU.

It could even be a fun way to mess with their meta-knowledge by adding elements they wouldn't expect.
>>
>>93163692
Nubee
>>
File: Th155Koishi.png (491 KB, 735x612)
491 KB
491 KB PNG
>>93163692
Koishi Komeiji literally has no conscious mind to read.
>>
>>93163692
Aqua.
>>
>>93163865
Koishi would be a goddamn trip to Companion.
>>
>>93163945
Who's to say she isn't on your chain already?

She could be sucking your dick this very moment and you'd never know.
>>
>>93163980
Not AGAIN
>>
>>93162595
>>93162714
It seems Miquella has compromised an anon in this thread.
>>
>>93163890
Aqua's head isn't empty, it's full of too many ideas. The problem is that they're all bad. The upside is that any telepath trying to read Aqua's mind will probably having a fucking aneurysm from making contact with that much stupidity at once.
>>
>>93164085
If I share my intelligence perks with her, what happens?
>>
Hey Valk are you here?
>>
>>93164155
She becomes better and more efficient at formulating bad ideas.
>>
>>93163612
>>93163636
Cream-filled Bread explicitly has a nice ass.
>>
>>93164255
Something idol adjacent like Tokyo mirage sessions of Symphogear would probably be best, but any jump with internet and a perk that gives you big boobs would do. Hell, I’m pretty sure the Stopman jump would be a decent option.
>>
>>93164255
Any jump with a good beauty and charisma perk.
Fairly sure Career Model has a perk to make you photogenic and stuff. Several other jumps have perks to give you a soothing/melodious voice.
>>
>>93162833
>Pokémon Korean portal invasion
Ultra beasts?
>>
How would your jumper get out of situationship when u try to turn up the rizzler by putting up bread with a gyatt but she keeps acting sus and is afraid of clapping back?
>>
>>93163804
You know what would be a funny and totally not completely inane waste of time? Making things even better for Predators/Monsters by adding a third variant to Exorcist Items for when they're purchased by them. That, or adding a second italicized section after each of their own Origin's Perks and Items representing what they become if you take 31 Year Old Virgin/Elder Spirit. This would totally not be a waste of time, and is a good idea.
>>
>>93164400
Shut up and go make a jump.
>>
>>93164400
Jumper does not do that in the first place.
>>
File: IMG_1299.jpg (90 KB, 1000x725)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>93164400
Deplorable Word, eradicate it all. My last message to you. Goodbye.
>>
>>93157497
I love the Light of Terra as a mobile faction base and home so this will be a dream come true.
>>
>>93164189
I am. Just finished finishing the ER playthrough. Was interesting comparing the DLC and main game final boss fights.
>>
If you kill a goauld would its soul look like the host or the snake? Because Im trying to decide whether I can use their enslaved souls as puppet gods or if I need to use them as spirit based bodyjackers
>>
>>93164486
I would assume the worm/snake. The series makes the destinction between the vessel and the goa'uld on a few occasions.
>>
>>93164438
>Stacks no paper
You get no bitch and have zero (0) rizz
>>
>>93164486
They'd definitely still be snakes.
>>
>>93162356
Norse Mythology

Father of monsters -200
Like Loki and Angrboda, the parents of Hel, Fenris and Jörmungandr or the old woman in the woods birthing the great wolves you are able to father beings far stronger than you are yourself. Of course the overall strength and disposition of your offspring may rely on your partner's attributes as well. For an additional -200cp you are a true heir of Ymir, that fertile first giant, being able to just birth various creatures from your own body. Your feet could “mate” and produce new beings, your sweat below your arm would turn into new living things and so on.
>>
>>93164519
>>93164534
Figured, still some bodyjacking snake servants could be useful
>>
Recommendations for swords with the most cruel and terrible effects imaginable? Things like Stormbringer that eat your soul painfully robbing you of any afterlife. Actual power of the sword is irrelevant.
>>
>>93164411
That would be funny, but it would also be massive waste of my time. I’ll bow out from that and just say fanwank something.
>>
>>93164467
I've been looking at the TSF jump for a bit and I've got a few questions. Particularly about the TSF Note.

If we turned someone into something they aren't, such as turning someone into a skilled engineer, would it be able to change the rest of their life around that so they have a suitable career and lifestyle for it?

Would it be capable of making large scale societal changes? For instance making it so that a normally mundane world has had superheroes/magical races who have been around for a while who primarily consist of cute girls by transforming chunks of the population to fill those roles?

Speaking of Elden Ring the idea of using the Note to turn Doll Ranni into lewd fully functional Ranni got me looking at the jump and it seems like the Note might have solutions to other things I'm looking for too.
>>
>>93164597
The daemon weapon in Warrior of Chaos can have some pretty nasty effects. Draining your foes of their vitality until they are decrepit, driving people insane with the sound of its swings, cutting away memories etc.
>>
>>93164597
I made an enchantment in D&D that forces a person to manually breathe permanently.
>>
The best part of being a teacher is that I get to use all this zoomer slang and get it all intentionally wrong. There's no better sensation then say "This topic is very skibidi class" and watch 35 kids cringe at once
>>
File: A maiden.png (2.19 MB, 1275x1650)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
So anyone got any suggestions for what theme/Parents theme Jumper should have for the Godblooded abilities? Sending them to Exalted the modern age. They were already previously a Awakened essence mortal though not that extremely notable in the exalted world sense. There still not even as a godblood potentially but a good theme for their charms/mutations would be nice and I'm unsure myself. (Also mulling on if they should ever actually just get a exaltation or just go the slightly less powerful route of becoming a god indirectly eventually through there godblooded stuff)
Pic not related. Tis one of the incarnae though.
>>
>>93164641
You're fucking sick.
>>
>>93164467
>>93164634
I'm an idiot and almost forgot, for the Hivemind Slim would it be able to act like an actual hive mind with multiple bodies (like with the Fragmentation upgrade for Going Ghost) each in the form of one of those she absorbed or would it just be one slime that can look like any of those absorbed?
>>
>>93164641
Doesn't that just kill them when they fall asleep?
>>
>>93164641
I remember a story where the guy put a piece of magic metal inside the hero's body where he'd have to constantly focus on it using his own magic power to keep it from blocking anything important at all times
>>
>>93164649
For Mortal Heroes I'm of a mind to go with either a God of ADVENTURE! in the D&D sense of "will solve problems for cash and looting rights" re-flavored somewhat around Scavenger Lords or just a Half-Caste Solar who'd eventually turn into a minor sun god under Conky if he apotheosized.
>>
>>93164597
A sword that robs the person it hits of all confidence, makes them Autistic and makes them obsessed with a single player imagination game on 4chan. I think that is about the worst thing you can do to someone.
>>
>>93164597
One of the swords in Norse myth makes it so that wounds made with it never heal or close
>>
>>93164649
What kind of powers do you want? Or rather, what kind of role do you want to fill?
>>
>>93164693
So, like Cable from X-men with his virus
>>
>>93161239
Could DIO have figured out the same thing as Goldmask?
>>
>>93164597
Theres a few jumps with custom weapons. Fate france for example has a magic sword, I went with a pretty dimple life and mana sucking sword myself. One that can either feed it to the owner to top up your mana or heal you or to gradually improve itself.
>>
>>93164669
Do I sound like someone who does long term testing on their curses?
>>
File: Slime - Split.png (223 KB, 446x532)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>93164634
The TSF Note is less about "make any change you want" and more about "enact any TSF change without worrying about the details". Based on what it was sourced from, the Note would likely not change stuff like career or backstory. Its also not really intended for large-scale use at one time, more of a case by case thing.
Its the kind of thing that you just go "I wanna swap bodies with them", "they suddenly turn into a cute girl", "I become a ghost that can possess them" etc etc. Turning specific people into magical girls/magical races? Definitely doable. Turning the world at large? No.
>>93164664
Its the former. The thing that is based on could fully split its body into multiple people
>>
Anyone know where I could get mind control good enough to be able to tell someones heart to stop beating?
>>
>>93164793
That's biokinesis, not mind control. Heart beating is not a conscious function of the body.
>>
>>93164793
Heaven's Door from JoJo.
>>
>>93164812
Nta but it is a function of your subconscious mind. People can recieve brain damage that leads to heart problems.
>>
>>93164793
That's an Elder level Dominate ability in Vampire the Masquerade.
>>
>>93164649
>So anyone got any suggestions for what theme/Parents theme Jumper should have for the Godblooded abilities? Sending them to Exalted the modern age.
Make them a lesser god of secrets that used to work for Jupiter.
>>
>>93164874
Again, biokinesis.
>>
>>93164793
While the geass often forces the opponent to shoot himself when ordered to die it can also be used to order someone to sleep forever so it should be able to kill someone in such a way if that's what you ordered.
>>
File: secrets.png (1.52 MB, 1275x1650)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
>>93164703
Thats a pretty good idea. Though I'd rather not just go direct sun/knock off solar route.
>>93164737
Jumpers a knight/typical fighter primarily with some holy powers like healing but he's also branched into magic and mage stuff in general lately I wouldn't mind exploring more. If nothing else elemental abilities are always cool if somewhat common.
>>93164877
Oh thats... not a bad idea actually. I wasn't aware there could be lesser gods of the same sorta themes as the incarnae.
>>
>>93164819
>>93164876
>>93164891
Neat thanks.

>>93164812
Im honestly trying to recreate a powerset from a series I like that doesnt have a jump.
>>
>>93164778
>Its the kind of thing that you just go "I wanna swap bodies with them", "they suddenly turn into a cute girl", "I become a ghost that can possess them" etc etc. Turning specific people into magical girls/magical races? Definitely doable. Turning the world at large? No.
Disappointing but understandable, perhaps I could find a way to combine it with Master PC to get what I'm looking for. . .

>Its the former. The thing that is based on could fully split its body into multiple people
Excellent, I really like the concept of a hive mind harem and this seems like a really good way to 'collect' new girls. Would altering her powers so those she absorbs turn into cute girls when added to the hive mind if they aren't already be possible with the Note or no?
>>
>>93164597
Seraph of the End got Cursed Gears. Weapons that have Demons imbued in them. Touching a restrained one, will immediately result in the Demon trying to take over the human, though some few humans with enough willpower and commitment can resist and get the Demon to agree to a contract where the demon shares power with the user in exchange for being able to feed on the desires of the user, while always trying to get an opportunity to steal the user's body in a moment of weakness.

If the Cursed Gear is unrestrained it's not only harder to resist, thouching it can also turn you into a half-demon, as in you literally develop a secondary demonic split personality that takes over your body over time until you personally become a full demon. This can also happen if you loosen the restrictions on the cursed gear too much.
>>
>>93164909
The slime can already change the bodies as they like. It's ultimately a shapeshifter already
>>
>>93164903
>Oh thats... not a bad idea actually. I wasn't aware there could be lesser gods of the same sorta themes as the incarnae.
It’s been a while since I’ve looked at the books on gods, but I don’t think there’s anything preventing more then one god from having the same domain, and even if there is your parent could just have a similar theme. I’d go with “Is a god of Secrets working for Jupiter, and no Jupiter never explained why” though. Actually I might even do that myself if I make a Drop-In build for Modern.
>>
>>93164812
Since when does mind control need to be conscious level? Im pretty sure fucking with memories or erasing language wouldn't be conscious level tampering and that is pretty basic shit.
>>
>>93164778
>pic
I've got to get to work on that Date Jump I started.
Also, TSF could use an actual straight mind control power, or at least more things that play around with mental transformations like relationship or identity modification.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.