[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is there a production release for these, or just the 3d printed version?

I'd love to grab them but don't much care for the 3d printed stuff.
>>
>>10937567
They're unauthorized fan designs, only for 3d printing, but they all come in kit form, so you can probably get them printed and then cast the parts in a big mold to pour your own resin or ABS plastic goop into the runners if you have to have them not being printed.
>>
>>10937567
I built the Mecha Godzilla. It's pretty cool in all honestly, even 3D printed. The kit even comes with the screws to put into the joints. Which are also 3D printed. That's really where the only headache came in for me, as the screws were split in half to print and you have to glue them together exactly right to match up the threads.
>>
>illegal bootleg shit made by thieves.

Get this shit offa my board.
>>
>>10938611
Nothing illegal about fan created original designs, go bother the third party transformers thread if you want to bitch over IP theft.
>>
>>10938304
Or just print it in ABS.
>>
>>10937567
are those designs popular over in China? If they are then they'll eventually be made into kits or even pre-built figures, with or without the designer's involvement. Happened with some TF garage kits.
>>
>>10937567
Here you go. Anons like to play the ass and not just answer simple questions.

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=toymakr3d&ref=auto-1&as_prefix=toymak

I ordered the zilla and ape from one of these makers.
>>
>>10940792
thanks
>>
>>10938931
>are those designs popular over in China?

The stuff China is making unofficial wise (3D printed) is far beyond anything you will see in the West.
Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAHU5YAz-8E

Those things are designed for FDM printing which isn't that popular in China. They have a ton of 3D printing factories over there and it makes no sense to not print it in resin.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.