[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: KAPLA.jpg (34 KB, 500x461)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Has anyone else enjoyed these very simple toys in their youth? It's sad to think that most of today's kids would be incapable of having fun with Kaplas, with all the ADD/ADHD diagnoses, tablets, smartphones and whatnot. It's basically IRL minecraft, what's not to love?
>>
>>10938393
Found these at Target once. The novelty is too nice to use with other brands.
>>
>>10938397
Good luck stacking a circular stair like in op pic with these. Seeing and hearing your Kapla structures tumbling down was half the fun, at least when done on purpose.
>>
>>10938408
Why should I buy something useless then? That's not fun
>>
>>10938393
We have these in Preschool and kids love them.
You can make some sick ball runs with them.
>>
>>10941814
>useless
get a load of this guy
>>
For me it's Lincoln logs, the ultimate wooden toy.
>>
>>10947402
Not an argument. If i wanted to build something that doesnt attach, i can just do that with office supplies

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.