[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Does anybody remember this franchise? It's a super underrated Sanrio franchise, and I just want more people talking about it!
>>
I mean, it did start out as a toy based franchise, so at least it counts.
>>
>>10939172
i only watched the anime, it was cute when it wasnt doing random stuff like putting in aerosmith and flashdance songs
>>
Also, happy 15th anniversary for the anime!
>>
>>10939868
Pretty sure that's how it starting dying financially after Kira Deco.
>>
File: 1601425629172.jpg (512 KB, 1920x1080)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
>>10939172
>>
>>10943617
Not exactly, anon. While it's true that the fanbase has been shrinking due to no new Jewelpet related content as of late, there are still some fans out there who miss the Jewelpet anime, myself included. I assume that if we can get enough people to talk about Jewelpet through anime review videos and the like, there might just be enough fan demand to hopefully get Sanrio to revive the franchise. While it may be unlikely, I believe that this fan campaign might potentially work if we can get enough people to work together and cooperate for this ambitious project.

So, if you want to help, be sure to talk amongst other anime fans to get them on board, and be sure to work together to plan things out. We've got this!
>>
File: pix_net_032.jpg (180 KB, 620x900)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>10943839
I've only seen a few episodes, I just saved pictures I liked from /ai/. Anyway, every old IP gets revived eventually to cash in on nostalgia, so it's only a matter of time before they try to bring it back in some form. It'll either be re-releases of the toys at 500% markup price aimed at nostalgic women, or a shitty live-action movie like Ojamajo Doremi got aimed at nostalgic women. It won't be a new anime series because all the shoujo anime Sanrio made since killing Jewelpet have also failed.
>>
>>10939172
Jewelpet will live forever thanks to the japanese furry comunity. All jokes aside, is clear Sanrio still care a bit about the franchise (way more than fairilu or mewkle)
>>
>>10939172
Are you the same anon from the advice thread?
>>
>>10939172
Been watching anime for 20+ years and this is my first time even seeing this.
>>
>>10939172
>I just want more people talking about it
Why? You got stock in it?
Are you also the guy who wants people talking about webkinz? I think you are.
Stop trolling the board with your garbage
>>
>>10944351
I don’t remember spamming the boards with Webkinz, so I’m not that guy
>>
Also made a new thread on /adv/, check it out! >>>/adv/31031232
>>
>>10944340
Why yes I am!
Just made a new thread there, so please check it out. It doesn't seem to be getting too much attention, though. (Probably because it didn't get enough people's attention, but not like it matters!)
>>
>>10939172
Here's another super underrated franchise.
>>
>>10945334
I doubt that anyone will give a shit about this franchise. At least I learned that this exists.
>>
>>10939172
Let's work together to help the Jewelpet franchise get good results in this year's Sanrio Character Rankings!
>>>/a/265252717
>>
>>10946301
Thread got archived. Don't worry, I'm gonna make another one in a while. This is just the beginning, after all.
>>
>>10944057
Here’s to hoping that the Jewelpet anime will return one day…
>>
bump
>>
Would you have sex with a Jewelpet?
>>
>>10961881
No really, I'm being serious.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.