[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Platinums.png (1.52 MB, 1294x586)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
>Mr Zsasz Gold Label preorder up. It didn't sell out yet, probably because it has no platinum. Some other niche gold label packs went up with him on Todd's store.
>Wondercon's DCMV previews floating around toy news sites. No word on if they will have platinums yet.
>Boomerang, The Penguin, Starfire/Blackfire went up for preorder, the majority are pre-sold out now. All have platinums.
>New Kryptonite Doomsday mega figure up for preorder. Didn't sell out, maybe because he doesn't have a platinum.
>New JLA focused wave with Plastic-Man BAF put up for preorder, most of the wave is pre-sold out at most locations, since 3 of 4 have a platinum.
>Page Punchers Ghosts of Krypton wave up for preorder and didn't sell out but maybe that's just because no one knew until now that it had PLATINUMS!

Previous >>10937340
>>
Todd McFartlame
>>
File: Toys.jpg (430 KB, 720x540)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
>>10941387
>West Coast fags get everything first
NAH, I was in Downtown LA and stopped into one of the Target's that both near East LA so close to the Hispanic market that still keeps some Game Stop, comic book shops, and movie theaters in business and normally has a good selection of Legos, MLs, NECA and McFarlanes.

This is the MTS/ML aisle.

Tood Wankers might continue to claim he's winning with False Scarcity and Pseudo Desirability but almost all stores I check have had a low inventory.

The only thing I still see a lot of is Funko Pop and NECAs. And Barbies/Moster High and all that kind of stuff. Even the aisle with the Marios, TMNT at this store yesterday had some empty peg slots.
>>
>>10941987
>Tood Wankers

damn, you sound jealous
>>
I’ got 3 plats today. Azrael, catwoman, and black dude from the op pic.
>>
File: IMG_6304.jpg (884 KB, 1656x1372)
884 KB
884 KB JPG
>>10941894
Yeah, they really nailed the Kirby look with her. Her articulation isn't all that, but it is better than the average Direct.
I really like how these guys (that I got all cheap) look together. I feel like Classics and Direct complement each other real well.
>>
>>10941987
Its clear MLs are more available than mcfarlanes when factoring in online since most legends don't sell out day 1 and that is the unfortunate reality of mcfarlanes now. It's annoying to follow the line because you have to be watching for day and date announcements to have a chance to preorder if it's something relatively desirable. There's still some that don't sell out though, mostly anything not a sought after version of a character
>>
File: catwoman platinum.jpg (110 KB, 1280x1280)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>10941986
Todd's tha #1 stunna.

Hoppin' out the platinum Hummer with the platinum grill.
With the platinum pieces, and the platinum chains.
With the platinum watches, and the platinum rangs.
>>
>>10942003
I am.
Very.

I mean, I really want a wrinkly old man who could only afford the cheapest types of hair plugs, to let me be his personal ball washer.

You are so lucky to even get to cup them.
Your Mom must be so PROUD.
>>
>>10942161
>angry response to a low effort troll post
embarrassing
>>
>>10942165
kek, you sure are jealous of papa toddy, robo dont know sure fucked up badly with fwoosh and bitched out of a scam company
>>
File: Tgcit.jpg (2.01 MB, 2825x3820)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB JPG
I got the digital wave in today!
>>
File: Bmoas0.jpg (1.63 MB, 3000x2545)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>>10942201
Here's Batman with Batman and Batman.
>>
File: Whttfs.jpg (2.08 MB, 2961x3259)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB JPG
>>10942202
Here's Bruce with an angry Superman.
>>
File: Tgiah5.jpg (1.44 MB, 2974x2710)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>>10942204
Original Hal just looks huge even for the rest of the line. Head's massive.
>>
File: 3awitabamb.jpg (2.5 MB, 2926x3080)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB JPG
>>10942209
Aquaman is the worst of the bunch. I had no idea the original had metallic paint on the scale mail till I compared in to the light brushing on this one. I guess they lost the original mold cause he has the Flashpoint shoulder patch. At least the faces look less Gary Busey in person.
>>
>>10941940
Aw, I want a Red Superman
But I guess this will be impossible to get
>>
File: Fyopj3.jpg (2.08 MB, 2777x3671)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB JPG
>>10942211
At least he comes with Qwsp and Qwsp molesting hands.
>>
File: Naoob2.jpg (3.15 MB, 2935x3913)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB JPG
>>10942213
New head on the original body.
>>
>>10942209
I keep seeing people elsewhere talk about how much better the two-pack Hal ia compared to the new one, and I don't see it. The more detailed sculpt is nice but he has fucking gorilla arms.
>>
>>10942211
>>10942213
>>10942215
good comparisons
glad i got EW but more options are good for collectors
they would have altered the mold for flashpoint but you can undo that unless you cast new ones just for the arms
>>
>>10942201
>>10942202

Completionist? Or did the unmasked head tempt you enough to get thephygital rebirth Batman?
>>
>>10942293
I didn't bite on Hal fast enough and was getting the Aquaman anyway so I pre-ordered the bundle. I had gotten the Crisis wave the same way and got a bonus Deadman, so I figured why not.
>>
>>10941940
Has Todd done any Gold Label Platinum Editions of Silver Age characters with Bronze patina deco yet?
>>
File: slutblock.gif (2.74 MB, 800x352)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB GIF
>>10942165
>angry response
>>
>>10942213
jeez
more huge ass hands

>>10942209
far left hal aint too sorry but whats with the stupid guns
>>
>>10942355
>more huge ass hands
seems to be an industry wide issue
>>
>>10942309
Don't give him ideas you faggot
>>
>>10942302
Ah ok, makes sense
>>
>>10941987
I swear every target I’m the country looks like that (except for like specific parts in la or some shit)
>>
>>10942411
Probably new sculptors getting into the industry who never looked at a real human before and live on the internet.
>>
Was at another Ross on Friday, different part of the county, while running other errands.

Todd must be winning since all but one of his Page Punchers had the little toys stolen from them. And we now know the retail value of those twos is under $2, since Ross is selling JUST the comic book for 60% of the original price of the Page Puncher!
>>
>>10941940
What the hell is that Green Lantern design?
>>
>>10942867
I saw those the other week and it's crazy how i was able to get 6" Apex Legends toys for only $3 while those were $5.

And someone must have really liked those comic packs, because i only saw two, while there were at least two cases of apex shit out.
>>
>>10943115
The only time John Stewart was relevant.
>>
>>10943115
Mosaic era John.
>>
>>10943124
It feels like it depends on where, this was over on the west of my county. When I hit the Ross stores on the east side, towards the hispanic neighborhoods, different things were gone - for example, they had no MHA or even those stupid ass Titan's were all sold out, except for the Iron Man ones (of which they possibly made way too many).

>>10942562
I meant to go to the Culver City locations today and got busy with other stuff. I'm chasing down a NECA for my sister and her daughter and need to get myself some new bedroom crap.

Those three stores have mutliple aisles of ML/McFarlanes so I want to see if they moved other stock over or if they literally left it empty. Most stores don't like leaving assigned aisle spaces empty.

Coke and Pepsi would never get away with that on their aisles.
>>
Newfag brainlet here, does Aliexpress sell original McFarlane figures or are they the usual bootlegs?
>>
>>10943308
Probably largely depends on the seller (high good reviews are must on Ali) and the figure. I've seen photos of classic red MK11 Spawns that looked like bootlegs due to the paint being off model and the wash being mostly absent, so I assume some Mcfarlanes have bootlegs. But I bought a warhammer Necron Warrior off there for cheap and the only issue was box damage (which I expected given the reviews of the seller, probably was stuff not fit to sell in stores). But always have to be cautious with Ali.
>>
File: 1701542247997885.jpg (10 KB, 300x300)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>10942209
do you have parallax? if you do can you swap the new hal's head on him?
I'm so fucking mad i didn't get an order for him, he looks really good and the original hal looks like diarrhea next to him.
>>
>>10943308
Why would you buy McFarlane figures from Ali to begin with? For some Marvel Legends, I get it, but buying figures from Ali for anything other than bootlegs is naive as fuck
>>
>>10943314
I'll have to check that out.
>>10943419
Because the shipping costs are an absolute bitch in my country and they end up costing half and sometimes the same price as the figure itself. I heard certain sellers have legit original figures but as the anon above said I'll look into the comments and account.
>>
>>10942411
Those aren't huge though. You're an idiot.
>>
>>10942213
Man whoever sculpted that head should be tossed onto the streets.
>>
File: Spidey Home Coming copy.jpg (1.38 MB, 1841x2485)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
>>10943308
Some of what are called BOOTLEGS are actually FACTORY REJECTS. Sure, people do complain here about shitty things like paint that does go all the way around a body and missing paint hidden by the cape, etc. But Todd does have actual QC written in his contracts with the Chinese and they do turn down certain pieces that never make it into boxes.

So if you are buying something from anyplace without a box that is being sold as "NEW" or "LIKE NEW" you might be getting something from the authorized factory that was never meant to be SOLD.

A bootleg truly is more like the fake Figure Arts and fake Mafex where they do stick it in a box but the box looks fake as ass and the figure is ASS as well.
>>
>>10943432
You definitely have to be careful on Ali as other anons said and read the reviews and ratings, moreso than say amazon. Anything less than like 96% or 97% rating and I wouldn't chance it. Depends on the commented reviews also saying they got their item and what condition it was in, those are very important to read to know what to expect.

Also look for sellers that have been around for like a year or more, not new ones. Less likely to be fly by night.

Also expect it will take a good bit of time for the item to arrive given its most likely shipping from China.
>>
>>10943434
yes they are, necanon. it's been pointed out with previous reuse as well. pay attention to the toys you defend.
>>
>>10941897
>This is why you didn't see any influx of Wildstorm stuff, even shit that would line his own pockets
He's thinking like a publisher, so he CAN'T just shove everything or even SOME shit from Wildstorm into the current age. It's common sense to anyone actually running a business. Even the most self important big time hollywood producers aren't that deluded, because they care more about money than seeing their mutated spiders fighting Superman on the big screen.

Hence Jim Lee releasing a few Wildstorm related shit over the years, dipping his toe into how well his stuff will be received by the current market.
And he had already been trying before to see if his Wildstorm crap can sell. They've released a couple of trades for old shit, where they only expect to sell maybe 10,000 copies at most. And they did poorly, unlike old shit about Green Lantern, Spectre, the Question, etc etc etc. So I couldn't replace my poorly printed Robinson and Moore WildCATS trades with a hardcover.

And people like Johns are 16th wheels when it comes to getting their ideas on screen. CEO, producers, president, producers, producers, producers, directors, producers, producers, producers, a-list actor, producer, producer, producer, and only after all these big shots get their say, THEN the writer will have theirs.

Also, DC Direct is still around. McFarlane saved their asses by taking over production/management. There was still value in them, but NOT for mega conglomerates who would rather throw away a billion dollars because it only nets them a 25.5% return instead of 25.7%
Not sure if they're getting paychecks from McFarlane or DC though.
>>
File: 1712481267614820.jpg (187 KB, 1080x1573)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>10943434
They're the size of his head...
>>
File: Mamoaman Bestsellers.jpg (3.02 MB, 4160x3120)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB JPG
>>
>>10943886
Yeah, that's considered normal dipshit. Why don't you quit trying to bring up Legends in the DC thread just because you can't handle that the fucking travesty of a line that Todd's been giving us is riddled with proportion problems.
>>
>>10943914
>giant retard paws typed this
keep seething buddy.
>>
>>10943916
The only one seething is you bitch hands.
>>
>>10943919
>n-n-n-n-no you're mad!
>>
>>10943886
This anon buys Mafex
Haha I'm joking I don't know that, I just think their hands are too small and you're saying those hands are too big. We have fun here
>>
>>10943786
>DC Direct is still around.
All the DC Direct employees at Warner Brothers/DC Entertainment got fired/let go.

Yes, Todd got to use the name to slap on shit, but he's using his employees and doing the (marketing, product design, packaging design, etc.) in Nevada or Arizona (they both did production in China). As part of his contract with Warner Media (and now Warner Bros Disco), he gets to use the designs and sculpts - without paying further fees or licensing, unless a sculptor got that in the initial contract. Thus he got to use the Bermejo DC Collectible sculpt design for his PP, albeit Todd had to do some retooling since, for example, the ab crunch was different, etc.

DC Direct was never 'getting paychecks' - even when Warner Communications allowed for siloed business groups, any money, for example, that Cartoon Network made on branded toys all ultimately went to the Warner bottom line, the only thing that changed with AT&T's merger is that they did away with that nonsense, which was actually all to the better since under AT&T, Cartoon Network would NOT have been able to cancel Green Lantern - The Animated Series simply because it couldn't make CN Branded Toys or because the CN branded toys weren't selling to their satisfaction.

As for your 2nd/3rd paragraphs, Johns's job as COO was to help those "producers" that you repeated 9 times, writers, and directors figure out (a) how to use a DC character and (b) more importantly what DC character to use.

Sure those 9 producers asked to use Batman or Superman. And Johns could come back with NOT A CHANCE then added ... how about Blue Beetle? Or John Stewart? Or Ray Palmer. Which is exactly how Routh became Ray Palmer on Arrow. And exactly how the Hawks ended up on those shows.

OTOH, with the exact SAME job/title, all Lee is doing is saying, "You can't use So and So Because he's going to be in a movie." And never once suggesting: Midnighter? Grifter? Majestros?
>>
>>10943932
DC Direct still exists according to most any new article since they were merged into WB over 5 years ago and the head guy is still there: https://www.dc.com/talent/jim-fletcher
Guy's linkin is kept current and he still lists DCD.
Again, whether they get their checks from WB or McFarla....
>DC Direct was never 'getting paychecks'
Holy autism. That phrase basically means who the owner is, not that they were directly profiting from the toys or whatever weirdness you're gibbering.
You're not American, are you?
>was to help those "producers" that you repeated 9 times
Maybe you're a dumbshit AI? Because wow, joke went over your head. Point of the matter is that Johns input is even lower than Jim Lee, where any input he has is filtered through 27 noncreatives, akin to the telephone game.

And again, Jim Lee is smart enough not to use his own characters, because as I said, none of the few wildstorm comics/characters he's inserted into DC for the past 20 years have been popular. Even releasing new trades for old comics haven't been popular, despite a vastly lowered bar for success. Guy has way more input as a publisher.

BTW, TV is very different from movie shit. It's why actual comic book writers get their stories they want to tell directly on screen.. mostly. like at least 25%. And for like the past ten years, TV has been dead, hence them throwing any shit on the wall. IT's why you really don't see toys from their shit unless it relates to a movie (maybe vidya).
15 or 10 years ago, having a TV show was an automatic in for a toyline and now it's not. I mean, collector companies for the niche collector market have tried, but even DC Direct had no confidence for the Gotham toyline and it was handed over to Diamond.
>>
>>10944006
shut the fuck up subjectanon, dc direct is rightfully dead for making unsellable crap
>>
>>10942209
Hal is using the same blue beetle buck flash is using right? Why does it look so good with Hal? The proportions all look good and everything looks a bit slimmer.
>>
>>10944014
Black is slimming.
>>
I wonder which costume we will get for Clock King? Also I want Mr. Bloom, but not the Rookie armor.
>>
>check Todd’s instagram
>digital Lobo figure
I’m done with this shit. I’ll be back when someone else gets the license.
>>
>>10943914
Buddy, you don't even know who you're responding to. I wasn't the first to mention Legends and I've been buying DCMV figures very sparingly. I just found it funny you're trying to pass off those catcher's mitts as average.

>>10943924
Not Mafex, but I do buy a lot of imports. Hand size for figures is weird and seems to be hard to nail down. Too small like Zodd's baby hands are even worse than too big.
>>
>>10944341
You're an idiot if you think they're not average size.
>>
>>10941987
This is how every target looks.
>>
>>10944335
you know the toy actually exists and you can buy it, right?
>>
>>10944006
>since they were merged into WB

Warner Communications owned DC Comics before the merger with TIME, which was way more than 5 years ago. DC Entertainment, which was the last time DC was a 'stand alone' division is also more than 5 years ago and was still a division of Warner Brothers.

If you cannot get basic facts correct, I'm not going to waste time with your wall of nonsense.

Especially when you are trying to use Linked In, of all imbecilic sites, as a source and can't even spell the name correctly.
>>
>>10944408
holy fuck, you autistic ai. Someone needs to program some basic understanding of fucking context into your unthinking programming.
>DC Collectibles, the merchandising arm of the company, will be moved under Warner Bros. Consumer Products’ Toy team. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-features/dc-lays-3-percent-workforce-1178694/
Or maybe if you actually knew anything about what actually happened, you wouldn't be responding with proof that you're truly a clueless third worlder.

Go drink seawater, faggot.

Also love how you ignore everything else because ::excuse #423:: because again, you don't know shit.

Post your hand holding a DC toy next to an electrical socket on your wall and prove you're a real person.
>>
File: 15231-Superman_03_Logos.jpg (898 KB, 2200x2200)
898 KB
898 KB JPG
>>10944035
>Black is slimming.
i guess that's why solar suit superman actually looks pretty good despite using the terrible infected superman body
>>
Is that gold label Wally West in stores yet. Pissed I'm gonna have to hunt him. Not even a great figure with the weird forward head
>>
>>10944436
Goddamn subby, no need to throw a temper tantrum when you're wrong.
>>
Looks like we're getting a Christopher Reeves Superman.
https://toynewsi.com/14-52325
>>
>>10944014
Your brain is playing tricks on you just because it is Hal and it wants a classic Hal to look good
>>
>>10944572
Correction: People who follow Todd's socials daily to find out the exact preorder time, discover the url of the listing before it goes live, line up their bot to refresh the page every 1.5 seconds looking for changes and is then able to complete the checkout process in under 8.38 seconds before the preorder sells out at every site its on, and is also lucky enough to not have their preorder canceled, will be getting a Christopher Reeves Superman figure.
>>
>>10944649
i have never spent even half as much time or effort to secure a figure as you just did typing that post.
>>
>>10944697
Good luck.
>>
>>10944720
Sorry that you can't use your phone during work, but for those that can, this isn't difficult.
>>
>>10944697
>explanation of thing can take longer than actual thing
WOW, what a discovery!
>>
File: Azrael Azbat.jpg (105 KB, 1080x1080)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
Which one you prefer?
>>
>>10944732
Left for articulation, right for look
>>
>>10944732
The 90s one. I only read the first volume of Batman White Knight so the right design doesn't mean much to me.
>>
>>10944723
I'm at work right now.
>>
>>10944732
the one on the right is legitimately one of my least favorite figures. incredibly unfun to handle. i like the left one (or the first release that uses those parts)
>>
>>10944572
>cancel Brainiac because meh
>check this thread to see if anything interesting has been announced
>even a Christopher Reeve Superman just gets a shrug
>have no interest in getting my preorders cancelled and having to pay $40 on eBay for a version that won’t have the back belt painted, a greasy reuse of Todd’s head from the spawn two pack, and probably a doll cape that hasn’t been correctly fixed to the torso
The romance is over.
>>
>>10944831
>toys are bad because of a hypothetical toy i imagined
>>
File: 1712686886470.png (934 KB, 2122x1250)
934 KB
934 KB PNG
>just make your own action figures

https://youtu.be/nBSNQat16iA?si=_6rqJ6uEmvvcD-lm
>>
>>10944831
The excitement for the line is diminishing. It's mostly just another ML clone now where you know what you get from it
>>
>>10945147
I don't get what you're saying... are you just buying this line just because or something?

Because most people buy shit because they're excited over their favorite characters having a cool toy.
I get that some people aren't impressed with various engineering aspects, but when that engineering only changes maybe 5% of how the figure poses across $20 to $100 figures....

Personally, i like to buy the nicest looking figure, and can wait forever to get something good. So i've been buying Mezco's stuff because they usually offer the best looking one. Imports are mostly misses, due to not really understanding western art and articulation not being $50 better (5%). Stuff like ML i've all bought stopped buying, not because they suck, but because they've basically already made every character i wanted, in 6" form. So I've bought maybe 8 ML figures in the past 5 years in total.
When i see new MLs, they basically look like slightly better than the 1:18 MU figures they used to make, and it fills me with disappointment. I would have bought almost everything in 1:18 scale, even minor characters i barely give a shit about.
>>
File: FIGURE-163380.jpg (69 KB, 600x600)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>10945435
This. We all have iconic versions we're happy with and now that the line is moving to alternate costumes and D listers like Captain Boomerang it makes the flaws and lazy production more apparent. Coupled with the increasing ridiculous price creep, unless you're a hoarder there's no reason to keep following Todd's line.

I like the Supergirls Japan makes.
>>
>>10945484
>Coupled with the increasing ridiculous price creep

only in poorfag america, also that supergirl looks like dogshit, some real weab faggotry cope
>>
File: DCUC.jpg (1.48 MB, 2500x1200)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
>>10945484
With DC, i really don't own a lot. Mattel had the license for 2 decades, but they produced such shitty toys i didn't buy a single one (i think). So there were dozens, maybe hundreds, of characters i would have bought, if they weren't so awesome.

With DC Direct, they were pretty archaic with articulation. So despite having the best sculpts in the industry, i bought maybe a dozen or so figures, because the figures were too beautiful to pass up. It really wasn't until their Icons line that i felt that DC had a worthwhile toyline. But that died too fas, so there were only two dozen characters i could buy

McFarlane can produce some really fucking nice figures, but that scale... so i'm picky and buy mostly favorites.

And since DC has a shit ton of non-popular characters within pop culture, companies like Medicom and Mezco produce like 2 worthwhile figures a year.

There's tons and tons characters in DC that still need to be made and a ton of variant costumes, unlike Marvel.

pic of pure shit, but most of them need properly made figures, that i will buy.
>>
>>10945507
red parademon is the best dcuc as it uses tooling no other figure uses and the single knees and elbows can actually facilitate bends greater than 90 degrees
>>
>>10945507
Been thinking about getting that Silver Banshee but the flames look pretty iffy in person
>>
>>10945489
God i hate poor fag americans soooo much!!@!@ ugh, i hate american poorfags sooo bad!!!@#@$#
>>
>>10945489
It's not that Americans are poorfags, it's that we expect goods to be a whole lot cheaper AND be of good quality.
It's not like other countries produce much higher quality shit. Most collector imports usually don't have more paint than American toys, but they have better QC, which is worth a few cents more.
Engineering isn't usually better, where most of the difference is the fact that japanese companies cut away more of the sculpt around the joint, while American companies leave it intact. This doesn't cost more, since the designer is paid a flat fee or part of their salaried work expectation.
OTher differences are just ignorance. Like when people believed face prints were top secret expensive tech, when the same technology was already in use for a decade before by LEGO and Hasbro, but used for photorealistic objects like money or newspapers. Or pinless joints, which Hasbro added to their childrens' toyline without increasing prices. Even joints that are seperate from the sculpt weren't that expensive and were already in use for cheap.

In general, Americans have collections worth more than than collectors anywhere else in the world, because they have more money and mostly because their homes are much larger too.

PS, i have other hobbies where i buy even more shit per month than toys.
>>
>>10945489
Are you telling me CE is the equivalent of $23 everywhere else?
>>
>>10945572
If you wanted quality why did you send your manufacturing to china rather than keeping it in house?
>>
>>10946324
China can produce quality as long as you pay money for it.
There's a balance between how much quality you want and how expensive it can get though. But with 99% of toys, you can max out that quality pretty cheaply and you'll see a negligible difference.

There really isn't a lot going on with the vast majority of toys. Just a lot of simple colored plastics, a few tampographs, and a lot of spray masking. Very cheap and standard across children toys to the majority of collector toys.

It's rare to see hand painting, shading, pre-shading, paint wipes and other expensive features, that would require more expensive quality control on modern toys. Paint wipes/dry brushing are the cheapest of the expensive features, but they usually have low QC.
And some companies who do have these expensive features cheap out on the plastics.

... and it should go without saying: most of the toys /toy/ talks about are made through high pressure injection molding. The most expensive thing about making a toy. There really is no market for cheaper methods, as it's just so ugly and/or fragile.
So most toy companies are cheaping out on the lesser expensive features and overcharging for them to make a good profit.
>>
File: Ethhtsahj53.jpg (1.53 MB, 2900x3625)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
>>10943323
Sorry I took so long. I had a 3 day vacation for posting the "N" word on /co/. Seriously. Also I put a Silver wash on my Parallax to make him more shiny, I'm not a gold star hobby painter, so keep that in mind.
>>
>>10947001
That looks awful, and its not your painting or skills at fault, its that the head doesnt scale well, looks way too small. And no paint can make this look like a comic accurate Parallax. There is no fixing this Parallax. Its garbage. Its nogger trash.
>>
>>10944732
NEITHER
>>
>>10945489
Yes, we know.
Your bit coins are dropping.
Your making even more money scamming "poorfag american" grannies at your call center graveyard shift that most everyone else here except for the people working fast food in California who just got that $20 an hour raise.
But at least we don't live in a polluted hell hole that's the same size but has almost one billion more people living on the same amount of land, bub.
>>
>>10946324
Hot Toys is a Chinese company lmao.

China has 1.5 billion people. This means that you'll always find someone in China to do something for the price you're asking. You want premium quality you pay premium price. You pay shit price you get shit quality. Not rocket science.
>>
File: 71wzqC46JoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (143 KB, 811x1395)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
Figure this is the best place to ask. Since I grabbed The Batman dirt bike a while back I've had the helmet it came with floating around. I want to do a custom/kitbash with it but I'd need a certain body for it. This Joker is close to what I want though not as fancy. Are there any McFarlane figs with gloved, short sleave shirt with a dark vest, black pants, and gloves? If there isn't does anyone know if the dirt bike helmet will fit on the GTO Joker body and look right?
>>
>>10945507
>With DC, i really don't own a lot.
I own 33 of those, and sold one for $90. Of the ones left, I've listed Toy Man and am planning to sell another 5-10. There are at least 4 of those I want to buy but don't want to spend too much. There are also things I would consider buying if they fell in my lap at a very decent used price, like the Metal Men set.

>DC Direct
I probably own about 60-70 of these, although about 20 of them, some of them new in boxes, are going to be sold.

>McFarlane
I have probably 20-30 of these if you don't count the mini page punchers or the super powers, but 2 of these are already listed for sale, and another 8, three of which are boxed, are going to be sold. I regret buying some of these because I paid full price at retail and online ordering, especially where I paid shipping.

Other than a Super Powers, I haven't bought or wanted to buy a McFarlane in about six months and if I did, it was retail and I returned those two to Target for a refund.
>>
>>10947135

>>10947135
Gloves probably aren't that hard.

You can just as easily paint some pants black as anything else, even if you are mostly more comfortable with simple kitbash, so I wouldn't limit yourself looking for EXACTLY that.

A site like (but not this as it's incomplete) this: https://figurelist.co/dc-multiverse-checklist/ will help you more since people here are mostly unhelpful assholes, or I would actually go to the subreddit r/McFarlene and ask there.
>>
File: eFX_I4Nt_400x400.jpg (29 KB, 400x400)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>10947180
>r/McFarlene
>>
>>10947120
>He has never beheld hot toys' shit tier articulation or seen one of them disintegrate over a few years
>>
File: 1712864132680.png (3.98 MB, 2301x1152)
3.98 MB
3.98 MB PNG
After Aquaman gets here I'll just need a good Wally West and I think I'll be happy calling it quits. Cancelled most of the JLA wave and Starfire. I'd rather buy mafex at this point.
>>
>>10947725
Between having to fight to get a preorder in while praying it won't get cancelled to the unjustifiable price increase collecting these things have turned into a burden. Mcfarlane managed to suck the fun out of collecting them.
>>
File: nutshell.jpg (35 KB, 427x342)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>10947183
>/toys/
>>
>>10947729
This. We all have versions of the characters we want so the second something like the price or the hassle of even buying the damn things gets in the way people are bailing on the line.
Just look at how slow this general is now, a few months ago it was a new thread every day.
>>
I guess I'll just sit here until I'm a skeleton, waiting for Red Hood with a Red X body.
>>
Superpowers is down to $4 at the local walmarts. Picked up deathstroke and batman who laughs. Hoping to find some other figures at another store, like batman or superman. Ive wanted to check these out so im happy.
>>
>>10948100
>Hoping to find some other figures at another store, like batman or superman
i haven't seen these in at least a year, back when they hit $3-4.
>>
File: 20240411_220346.jpg (161 KB, 684x991)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
i love that this weird shit exists. toys rock
>>
>>10948100
What I don't understand is why the Superpowers assortments are so damned small. Couldn't they put out 4 assortments of 8 or 3 assortments of 12 per year? I never felt like I could build a real collection 1 or 2 at a time before he pulled the plug.
>>
>>10948120
Frankly, Todd is a idiot.

In some ways, he's worse than DiDio was with the comic book division.

Some of the decisions he makes have no rhyme or reason for business purposes or for collectors/comic canon, conductibility, etc. For example, with Super Powers, he was certainly on the right path with the vehicles, but other obvious things, like a Hall of Justice, didn't follow.
>>
>>10948103
I concur. There have been a good number of figures from this line that are just neat toys, even for non-DC fans like myself.
>>
>>10948204
> vehicles that go on clearance every time are the right path
> not making a bigger more expensive playset is a sickening display of ineptitude
>>
>>10947120
Hot toys is Hong Kong, and there is a difference.
>>
>>10948100
The only Batman that coughs up as in stores, when I try to enter a bunch of random zip codes in other states to see what might be in stock is the Thomas Wayne. No supes, not even the JL Supes. If you have Macy's nearby, you might try them for those as they are still trying to unload LAST year's stock.

I think it must be the region you're in, none of the stores even within 50 miles on me are showing anything McFarlane 'in stock' save for a few random (non-SP figures) - although I realize that could be because like Target, they don't bother having toys that accurately in their inventory.

But I'm not going to drive around and hit a bunch of stores since I already own what might be available save for the Aquaman and that WW and I'd take 'em for $4 but not otherwise that interested, especially for stores that aren't near me.
>>
File: Capture.png (771 KB, 922x754)
771 KB
771 KB PNG
is this real?
>>
>>10948320
Clearly not. How bad are you guys at recognizing Photoshop? The skin tones don't even match.
>>
>>10948212
FtF Mr. Freeze is awesome. I'll be sad when cool figures of just any old thing are gone.
>>
>>10948103
So.. is there a version of caveman Batman that has a rock Batsymbol like the mcfarlane toy or did McFarlane go against the Kubert design, which used a dead bat as the batsymbol?
>>
File: 1708877983401.jpg (2.02 MB, 2392x3341)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB JPG
Which is the best McFarlane figure and why is it Captain Carrot?
>>
Why not make action figures that look like statues instead of statues? Invest in your own factories, train your own workers in a land outside china
>>
>>10948599
Why don't you stop acting like a fucking idiot?
>>
I'm curious if some mcfarlanes can do extreme poses like this one:
>>10948749
>>10948559
The ones I have can't and it makes me feel like they are too much on the brickish end of the spectrum despite the POA
>>
>>10948792
ive posted some but it looks stupid just like those. maybe like 4 or 5 can crunch forward enough to get close, and most don't have the range butterfly joints get, but you can still fold them up into dumb poses like that
>>
>>10948102
Ah well. Still got a few fun toys for cheap so no biggie. Maybe ill get into this line, as soon as multiverse started putting out cool figures it became a pain in the ass to get. Atleast for me.
>>10948103
Vampire hal is pretty neat.
>>10948558
Im not sure but he is up at the top of my list. Firestorm might be my number 1 but i just think firestorm is cool.
>>10948241
Its gotta be a location thing, one store had them at $6 while the figures are close to retail on the wm site.
>>
>>10948599
Too much money
>>
Found Platinum Tec #27 Batman and Platinum Azrael today while looking for the digital wave. I wanted regular first appearance Batman but they didn't have it so I said fuck it and got the Platinum instead. Debating on whether or not to strip the blue shading because I don't really care for it aside from the lining of the cape.
>>
>>10948813
>Its gotta be a location thing
Yeppers, which sucks.
>>
>>10948839
It seems platinums cases were sent out before the regular figures. Neat first come first served method of doing it instead of it being mixed in.
>>
>>10948878
Scalpers really like that method so Todd has gained more fans with more sales on ebay
>>
File: 20240413_005613.jpg (92 KB, 756x756)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>10948792
>>10948796
>>
>>10949353
It's always nice to see when someone actually knows how to pose their toys
>>
>>10949353
and yeah, good job >>10949377

>>10948796
>dumb poses like that
The right character (like a Flash family member) could make sense.
>>
File: 1712344272627509.jpg (13 KB, 300x225)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
These are cool as fuck, thanks anon from the previous thread on sharing
>>
Mainly about the statue shit but how the hell do you run a crowdfund that still has 23 days to go but sold out in under 20 mins??? I was thinking of the tier that had the 2 pack of figures but apparently the way it was set up was there was 50-200 or so of each tier and that’s it and they’re gone already. Why call it a crowdfund if runs like a normal sale???
>>
>>10949353
Only issue is the entire crunch is coming from the leg joints and little to none from the torso bend which are how a human would naturally adopt that pose if they were doing some yoga class or wherever the pose was inspired from.
>>
>>10949504
Seems like Todd just leaving money on the table again. He seems to have gotten a bit of a clearance complex from when he was overproducing figures and they didn't hold their value. So now he's doing something not really in his financial interests or the fans' interests which is to limit production artificially. The nice thing about a crowd fund should be everyone who wants one gets one. No sell outs or pegwarming either. But this is the first crowd fund i have ever seen that goes against that and rather than fans caters to scalpers. I'm a bit skeptical how much Spawn means to Todd anymore outside of self-aggrandizement.
>>
>>10948872
My store seems to be purging for a reset so i hope you get a lucky streak of cheap toys. No supes or bats in my area, not even darkseid. The whirly bat and supermobile are cheap though.
>>
>>10950261
Summer's coming up. Plus I should have started seeing those X-97 toys around, but I haven't and I suppose any Deadpool and Woolverine (save for giant Titan series crap) won't make it to stores either.

Only McFarlane I've seen in stores in the past two weeks is his Disney mirror verse stuff, or his Witcher stuff.
>>
File: Jseobw.jpg (1.78 MB, 3000x2250)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB JPG
Got the JLA set in today!
>>
File: Jlasp9.jpg (1.41 MB, 2993x2253)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>10950382
>>
File: Tnpod.jpg (988 KB, 2935x1957)
988 KB
988 KB JPG
>>10950383
I don't trust this neckpeg.
>>
File: Lojs.jpg (1.41 MB, 2952x2056)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>10950384
>>
File: Tsjshj.jpg (1.8 MB, 2939x2153)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB JPG
>>10950386
>>
File: Babbm.jpg (1.43 MB, 2930x2166)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>10950388
>>
File: Mbatw.jpg (1.2 MB, 3000x1756)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>10950392
>>
File: Smscsh.jpg (1.43 MB, 2930x2212)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>10950396
>>
File: Sb3.jpg (1.25 MB, 2909x1907)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>10950398
>>
File: Afgo.jpg (2.2 MB, 3000x2560)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB JPG
>>10950401
>>
>>10950384
Just jam it in.
>>
>>10950401
Can't believe people actually think the Hunchback of Metropolis is actually a good body.
>>
File: Afc.jpg (1.29 MB, 2909x1983)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>10950403
I wish we got whoever was supervising these headsculpts/paint app more often. This wave kicked butt in that regard but the bodies feel very Mattel.
>>
>>10950408
Well the guy who ran Mattel DC now runs McFarlane DC so makes sense.
>>
>>10950410
>McFarlane DC
not just dc. all of it.
>>
>>10950383
>>10950382
*farts*
Damn those look like crap
>>
File: 1713080036694.jpg (243 KB, 969x1069)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
Holy shit
>>
>>10950503
I do this all the time with Marvel Legends, don't see the problem. A store is a store.
>>
>>10950383
It would have worked so much better if they carried the paint decorations on Arthur's thighs all the way up to the diaper, because otherwise the match there looks better than decent.

OTOH, the white to represent the electricity coursing looks totally off up and down the sides of the Electric Blue Superman - not as bad and as obvious as not carrying the yellow belt all the way across the torso, but similarly poorly handled.

>>10950386
>>10950388
These look much better but as others will no doubt point out, some of the black sheen on some of these really does look (and from experience I know does feel) like these were dipped in a final basket down in the french fry oil before Todd himself sprinkled his Very Special Sea Salt on top.

>>10950401
sigh
>>
>>10950386
who is Mr. Xbox on the left? He looks pretty good
>>
>>10950503
>>10950503
>>10950505
>>10950505
reselling something after paying full retail, expecting to make real profit is stupid.

You could have taken that cash, shorted Orange Jesus' current Scam Stonks at their highest level and then cashed out this week, 100%+ pure profit without that awful plastic and paint smell or strorage.
>>
>>10950549
>brokie mindset
>>
File: 1711851407726962.gif (217 KB, 360x540)
217 KB
217 KB GIF
>>10950503
this is the most retarded scalp ever

mcfarlane are already worthless and this retard just stockpile them
>>
>Found the newest wave online because Mcfarlane toys are dead in retail.
>They're charging standard/gold for $45aud and the JLA BAF for $50aud.
>Mostly sold out anyways
Impossible to be a dc fan here.
>>
>>10950503
Bring back tar and feathering
>>
>>10950553
It's idiots like you who are making imbeciles like Todd marginally less impoverished than they otherwise would be by thinking resale of full-retail purchases is the smartest way to get rich.
>>
Is it just me or is the Return of Superman figure... just too buff?
Like he's fucking HUGE.
>>
>>10950775
Does the buff super daddy give you a chunky or something?
>>
>>10950547
It's Earth 3 John Stewart, Power Ring. I haven't read that Earth 3 miniseries he's from so I don't know what his deal is( Earth 3 get rebooted twice as much as the main universe). He's the last of the Starro BAF wave and I missed out on the others cause I wasn't collecting at the time.
>>
File: buff.png (992 KB, 722x550)
992 KB
992 KB PNG
>>10950775
Todd just following source material.
>>
File: 20240323_164416.jpg (66 KB, 1200x616)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>10950813
Oh THAT'S where the hands are from! It's a pre-release!
>>
>>10950775
Not buff enough
>>
>>10950813
Now THAT'S the ideal Superman body! Do it, Todd!
>>
File: IMG_0290.jpg (311 KB, 1080x1480)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>TITANS GO!
Made use of Jim Gordon Batman by swapping the wrists to nightwing. Also swapped ankle and foot on the one leg. No idea where the other one is.
>>
File: IMG_0289.jpg (397 KB, 1080x1920)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
>>10950894
>>
>>10950894
>>10950897
The hands do look better that way.

But why did you dip your Nightwing figure in canola oil?
>>
>>10950894
Are his arms like...super tiny compared to the rest of him? What the fuck is going on?
>>
File: IMG_0292.jpg (202 KB, 1079x1495)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>10950913
>>
File: IMG_0291.jpg (219 KB, 1080x1517)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>
>>10943263
>Most stores don't like leaving assigned aisle spaces empty.
It's weird, when I worked at target about 5-6 years ago, they really drilled into our heads about not leaving empty spaces and to move over similar product (in type and price) to fill slots. Seems like at some point they just gave up on that.
>Coke and Pepsi would never get away with that on their aisles.
Vendor items are a whole different beast, I think. Some of the soda guys were super aggro about their shit and others don't give a shit and just plunk it wherever.

We had a liquor guy that was peak autismo and would spend forever arranging and taking shots of his bottles from different angles too.
>>
>>10950969
>Seems like at some point they just gave up on that.
because they don't staff their stores anymore. walmart is the same way now.
>>
>>10950969
>>10951009
The Targets by me are only one aisle of toys, half of which is Lego. If they have two aisles, the other aisle is Barbies/Monster High, etc.

So that leaves half an aisle. With no McFarts, few if any Hasbros, LOADs of Mario's/TMNT/and Dino stuff - entirely filled up but all junky hard plastic stuff for small kids.

The only DC they had was Spin Master. Even the Spidey stuff for kids looked better made.
>>
>>10950969
>Seems like at some point they just gave up on that.
Stores have always been spotty since forever.
All depends on the workers and day, sometimes even month.

Shit, i remember the GI Joe aisles in 2010 for Pursuit of Cobra being so shit after Winter Destro came out. shit was a desert, and i'd try to help out the stock situation by buying a shelf warmer everytime iw ent to a local Target.
So empty peg was actually a thing across 2-3 targets near me for months.
>>
>>10951043
What in the fresh hell? I've never been to a Target that has less than five aisles for their toy sections. Lego and building blocks alone always take up two.
>>
>>10950913
his head is like huge
>>
>>10951242
legs are too long too. Feels like they'd be around the right length if you took out the ankle joint.
>>
File: review_mondocat_13.jpg (7 KB, 154x215)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>10950931
>>
>>10951086
These are not the stand alone buildings - those are about 8-10. The nearest large true department store style Target is next to one of the large state college campus, about 4 miles away. You're right, that has an entire wall of Lego,but the quiz and adult card game are also on that wall, about three full aisles. But I haven't been to that location in months.

The large stand-alone, or mall anchor stores, do have about 5-6 aisles. The last time I was at one of those was about 4-5 weeks back, when I was out having dinner with pals. That's the last time I saw a McFart that wasn't discounted at a Ross or other remaindered store.

>>10951255
Actually, I like the length of his legs. I know Dick is supposed to be smaller than even Jason and definitely Bruce, but since no one else really cares about canon reality, why should toy buyers.

It does need the paint. But no matter what, this is a figure where the diaper is truly a tragedy of epic proportions.
>>
>>10950503
>I'm posting here ... because as a fellow scalper
kek
>>
>>10941940
Newfag here, what's the best Superman figure? From what I've seen Mafex Hush version seems to be popular.
>>
>>10950851
I like how happy Bizarro looks.
>>
File: file.png (1.61 MB, 1126x955)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
>>10951459
mafex is the best superman, the only thing off about it is the no smile face, and you need to hope for a reissue for not pay the scalpers

mafex is 1/12 and will fit with everything on the market while McFarlane 1/10
>>
anyone got ideas for a lower half?
>>
>>10951618
A headless chicken. It will be a weapon to surpass Metal Gear.
>>
>>10948558
Which would be the best McFarlane figures in your opinion /toy/?
>>
>>10951976
As far as being well-executed representations, gonna go with The Comedian (Three Jokers), Gladiator Batman (Dark Nights: Metal), Ghost-Maker (DC Future State), Wonder Woman (Shazam: FotG), Batman (Dark Nights: Death Metal #1), Wonder Woman (Dark Nights: Death Metal)
>>
File: 1713224871386.png (2.89 MB, 1535x1728)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB PNG
Tried the Jim Gordon Batman head on knightfall. Personally I like and think it'll look better on the black and grey knightfall than the default head
>>
We are dangerously close to autossging without even coming close to the bump limit. Is DC a dead franchise? Or is it just Todd?
>>
>>10952432
Is dead bro.
Only thing left to look forward to is live action shit.
>>
>>10952432
If todd only went 6 inch, we wouldnt be having these problems.
>>
>>10952432
If Todd was competent and not investing in retarded nft shit we wouldn't be having these problems.
>>
>>10952455
The problem is Todd's output. He's putting too much out and half assed dog shit figures are the result. He can not handle the license.
>>
>>10952432
these threads suck ass to post in
>>
>>10952432
Too many trolls waiting around to roast any legitimate conventional. It's boring to make specific criticisms only to be meet with "lol mcfart" posts.
>>
>>10952479
Sounds like an epic little meme
>>
>>10952432
Any good will anons had for McFarlane has been pushed past the breaking point. We’ve moved past the angry phase to an even worse phase, the “I don’t give a shit anymore and forget the line exists” phase.

And fuck, look what brought us here. Retarded ass green Superman variants, half painted belts, artificial scarcity, lolrandom release schedule, three minute preorder windows. This hasn’t been about making toys that are easily available to public for a long fucking time, we’re deep in some hellish collector exploitation bullshit where card stands are used to justify an every increasing price point.

At a certain point every man has to decide when he’s had enough. The only ones left are bulk collectors paying $40 a figure for a premium gold label amazon exclusive that doesn’t even have the back of the belt painted.
It’s all just so fucking retarded.
>>
>>10952504
Damn, if only Toddy took Robin's advice and gave us those wholesome six inch 1/12 kino's for a badass display
>>
>>10952432
in the old days that might have meant something, but with the new rules all that means is 2 weeks have passed. There are going to be exciting news weeks and slow ones, doesn't mean shit
>>
>>10952432
I was into the line for awhile when Todd was doing "cool" characters for reasonable prices that a lot of people here hated since they didn't look like they were from the 1970s or 80s, but it's as >>10952504 says, the line is just a mess now and it's probably leading to apathy and people backing off from the line.

And while they used to take fan feedback on stuff like side eye, it appears $30 reused molds, platinums for almost every figure so you never know what is going to be sent to you when you order one of his toys online, and such low quantities that preorders sell out in hours if not minutes, are non-negotiable.

There's not really much of interest he's putting out for me anyway anymore so I guess that's good, and what he does put out that is interesting to me (that Page Punchers Brainiac for instance) doesn't sell out anyway.
>>
File: IMG_8061.jpg (1.76 MB, 3024x3223)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>>
>>10952722
Superman on the left, Lumpyman on the right
>>
>>10952722
Neither of these look good but the accessories on both are amazing
>>
>>10952477
>>10952432
The problem is that people are either bitching and moaning (often rightly so) or being hyper defensive It's-Todd's-World cult-type followers. There's no real discussion, and when people do try and start something (or a few people do start), it's maybe worth one back and forth, if that.

>>10951459
It depends on what you like. Sculpt wise, not the paint job, I prefer the DC Collectibles Bermejo Superman, but the Red Son Superman that MTS put out isn't too far off from being a really good figure.

I personally don't really like any of the Mafex due to the head scuplts, since I don't have nostalgia goggles for Donner Superman like many others do, nor for Frank's version like others do.

You couldn't pay me to take one of those for free, unless it was brand new so I could flip it for profit.
>>
>>10952849
>or being hyper defensive It's-Todd's-World cult-type followers
literally nobody here does this
>>
>>10952432
>https://www.toyark.com/subline/marvel-legends
>https://www.toyark.com/subline/dc-multiverse
Compare the two and see the difference in quality.
>>
>>10952432
todd figures are so fucking bad bro
>>
>>10952432
Just Todd, I want to snag the Batman and robin wave at some point And the Batman forever wave. Past that I could give a shit. How much longer does he got the DC license for?
>>
>>10952359
that skinny cartoon head looks like shit lol
>>
File: maxresdefault (4) (1).jpg (66 KB, 1280x720)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>10952987
>cartoon head
Yes
>>
>>10953015
That Batman didn't have a skinny head, retarded fuck
>>
File: 1713265926383.png (2.71 MB, 1674x1584)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB PNG
>>10953016
I can make the head wider but the issue is the skinny neck. It's not going to be 1:1 either way. Are you autistic dude?
>>
>>10952722
I can't believe people actually bought this crap
>>
>>10953019
Looks like a stylized Bale from that angle. Do you have a dark knight Batman you could but that on?
>>
>>10953019
Eugh
>>
>>10953019
looks like shit my guy
>>
File: 1713269150861.png (2.26 MB, 1401x1893)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB PNG
>>10953037
I think it'll look better on the black version
>>
>>10953040
yikes, thats a no. sorry.
>>
>>10953042
You talk like a queer.
>>10953040
Flash looks shittier than the kitbash desu
>>
Why do libtards hate Mcfarlane so much that they shitpost here 24/7. Do they not have jobs? Oh wait of course not.
>>
>>10953040
Looks good.
>>
>>10953020
I think these look good. I’ll post some cooler pictures. I like the black suit.
>>
>>10953068
Good for you dude but I stopped playing with dolls after my dad caught me playing with Barbies then fucked the fag out of me.
>>
>>10953070
Why are you so angry?
>>
>>10952722
Size 16 shoes?
>>
>>10953079
The world made him angry
>>
Don't forget, once you start collecting Mcfarlanes, you're here forever.

-- Mr Mcfarlane
>>
>>10953190
Got out when I was 13 and never looked back bitches!
>>
>>10953198
Then, why are you here?
>>
>>10953202
I dunno, maybe mcfarlane aint the only one to make dc figs? retard.
>>
File: 1713288155929.png (745 KB, 1270x2088)
745 KB
745 KB PNG
>popular character up for preorder
>Still available for preorder 30 minutes later
I genuinely hate mcfarlane
>>
>>10953270
>it's todd's fault retailers don't order enough toys for ME
>>
>>10953279
This one doesn't have a waste swivel though. It's a crunch.
>>
>>10953282
This and that's why I bought it
>>
>>10953276
Yes.
>>
>>10953270
I hate that costume.
>>
>>10953270
>Non-classic costume
>shitty mask
>circle torso
No wonder it's still available.
>>
File: 1713290623244.png (686 KB, 1325x2001)
686 KB
686 KB PNG
>>10953300
Heh yeah
>>
>>10953300
>circle torso
Your new meme won't catch on bro
>>
>>10953315
it might. i can't unsee it now.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (212 KB, 800x951)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
Did anyone make a good classic Aquaman? What was Mezco thinking with pee pants Spike from Buffy the vampire slayer?
>>
>>10953307
It baffles the mind why spiderman figures eternally sell out
>>
>>10953070
Well at least you go the boning you deserved once in your life, man.

Some of these virgins never do....
>>
>>10953321
great, now I want some buffy figs 1/12
>>
>>10953270
Most people hate that zoomer ass costume, anon.
>>
>>10953564
>zoomer ass costume,
B8
>>
>>10952849
>Mafex
>Donner Supes
You guys just spout whatever the fuck you want huh
>>
>>10953567
There's a reason that being the costume inspiration for Deadpool 3 upset a lot of people
>>
>>10953570
You're actually retarded
>>
>>10953584
Okay zoomer, enjoy your pissbaby Whedonverse
>>
>>10953584
Why do people respond with mindless things like this? If you want to argue with him make a logical response.
>>
>>10953588
I'm not arguing with him. His entire argument is based on a falsehood. He's retarded.
>>
>>10953585
>Whedon
>Zoomer
>>
>>10953570
>upset a lot of people
I'm sorry the 3 YouTubers you watch were upset anon but that isn't a reflection of the majority of the world that don't get paid to act like upset women. The main complaint across the board is the suit having sleeves a mcu tacticool lines.
>>
>>10953594
Those of us who don't know who is right because we dont give a fuck about Deadpool 3 won't know who to trust.
>>
>>10953279
Now don't you feel retarded lmao
>>
>>10953564
>zoomer ass costume
2004 was twenty years ago anon. I was in high school when he started wearing that.
>>
>>10953270
Ooh I like this game.

>you getting into Star Wars and want a Vader?
>$30 for a regular Vader, $50 if you want the variant with blue buttons on his chest

>you getting into DC and want a Superman?
>$30, comes with long hair, 1 in 6 chance of showing up green
>$40, baby blue tights, smile looks like a pained grimace, lumpy playdoh shield
>$100, the normal version you want
>>
>>10953718
The ESB Vader has an updated articulation scheme. Also you can get it in the RotJ card for MSRP.
>>
>>10953718
The fuck does any of that have to do with preorder availability
>>
>>10953722
Yeah there are like five million different versions. The one I got has a silver cheek which I thought was a misprint at first but it turns out Vader actually had a silver cheek in the movies so it would catch the lighting and prevent half of his face disappearing into the shadows on screen. Who knew?

>>10953723
You can get pretty much any Star Wars or Marvel character for reasonably cheap. If you didn’t get a preorder for Wonder Woman in during the three minute window after she went up you’ll just never have a full Justice League.
Do I need to explain how the diminishing returns of this strategy as people are only going to leave the line as it becomes increasingly inaccessible to new collectors?
>>
>>10953722
I got Vader on the ANH box card. Is there any real difference between it and the other ESB/ROJ branding?
>>
>>10953382
Its not like the vary much as far as parts go. Ive got a few, they can be really fun to screw around with.
>>10953270
Right when they decide to start making more classic stuff too. Its a shame but i guess i can try to find them at retail?
>>
>>10953761
Yes. The ESB/RoTJ one has butterfly joints and a much greater range of movement at he neck.
>>
>>10950503
>scalper
>"as a fellow collector"

death sentence
>>
>>10951488
Nice
>>
The new Aquaman coming up, does it have an unpainted shoulder patch?
>>
>>10953865
It has a patch, not sure if it has paint or not, why do you ask?
>>
>>10953883
I was just wondering. A mold from a previous Aquaman then?
>>
Do you guys think DC Multiverse would have sold better if it was six inch?
>>
>>10953887
Maybe since at least the figures could be more likely to stand on their own
>>
>>10953885
Yeah I think its reused from the screaming buzz cut Aquaman
>>
>>10953887
Probably. I know it would have made toy photography a lot less weird.
>>
>>10953885
Every Aquaman but the page puncher and movie ones are reuse of the "Endless Winter" Aquaman. The Flashpoint one had a unique shoulder that ended up on the "classic" one somehow. I think they fucked up the original mold to make the shoulder patch and were too cheap to fix it.
>>
>>10953900
Todd's toys don't play well with others.
>>
>>10953943
They're the Big Leagues. Definitely not your daddy's Action figures.
>>
>>10953946
True that. My father only had a finger box to play with.
>>
>>10953887
I would've bought some of his figs if they were.
>>
>>10953889
they already stand on their own.
>>
>>10953887
I personally wouldn't have been interested since I just cherrypick these to fudge in with my 6.75" DCD/DCC figures. But assuming we're talking in scale with Legends rather than actual 6" like the first wave of Icons figures were, they probably would've had a bit wider of an appeal, yeah. It wouldn't have mattered in the end, though, if Todd still used the same shitty sales practices he's been using recently.
>>
>>10953270
Man, look at the upper curve of his traps and the lower curve of his ribs. Dude IS a circle.
>>
>>10953270
To be fair the market for Wolverine/Marvel is fucking huge, even when compared to Batman, they know they can afford the risk.
>>
>>10953382
Spidey is the most popular super hero globally for the last 30 years.
>>
>>10953718
>>$100, the normal version you want
Anyone who likes AC1000 is a stupid faggot hat deserves to overpay
>>
>>10954110
My city has a toy consignment store and some psycho sells loose DCM figures for $10-$15. I got AC1000, n52 Flash, Azbats, and Shazam for about $50. I can only assume the dude cums on them or these are the best knockoffs ever.
>>
>>10954212
I shove them up my ass actually. Enjoy.
>>
File: 1688716578859990.jpg (83 KB, 567x832)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>10954215
Thanks.
>>
>>10954212
I doubt it would be hard for third parties to match mcfarlanes quality these days.

Also the battle damage shazam 2 pack has been revealed and its basically just giant black ink blots on parts of the movie shazam figure
>>
File: 61PjlI8SEjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (71 KB, 794x1500)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
How low effort can you get?
>>
>>10954344
>Only comes with a knife
>Holding hand has a trigger finger
Amazing.
>>
>>10954344
Oh is that what the Joker redesign in the cartoon was going for
>>
I noticed Mcfarlane toys socials don't pre announce when preorders are going up for stuff like the matrix or the dude statues or demon slayer figs, and those never sell out like dc preorders. It's almost like why are they even bothering with nonDC stuff?
>>
>>10954344
Like 90% of these are going to be custom fodder anyway.
>>
>>10954212
I've gotten DCM figures for as little as $0.99 on eBay and since I almost always try to get multiple things, my postage fee is split between 3-4 figures, or about $2-4 per.

I'd say the average, including postage and taxes, I've paid for loose DCM on the secondary market is $7-8.

Plus, I've found some NEW things I actually wanted for as little as $4.99 plus tax at Ross or Big Lots, or as little as $6.

The only new McFart I've gotten since Black Friday was purely with because I won a $25 Crapazom gift card, which had to be used by the end of March, so I picked up two $9.99 Super Powers.

I refuse to ever again buy directly from Todd, even if he has a HIGHLY discounted sale, as long as he continues to not offer free shipping AND has the worse customer support on the planet.
>>
File: IMG_1482.jpg (2.46 MB, 4032x3024)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB JPG
Just snagged Lord Death Man, love this fella.
>>
>>10954507
I'm waiting for the multiverse version but those 66 figures are the tits
>>
>>10953270
I remember back in 2021 how McFarlane just went and humilliated Hasbro's ML in every way in their own game.

Hasbro made many mistakes in the way, but these last 2 years the line is finally on par with their pricing and regularly gives us gems like this guy.

Really hope McFarlane ups the game once again so both them and Hasbro can keep the good figs coming and neither of them get lazy!!
>>
>>10954522
Mcfarlane simply doesn't know how to handle the DC license. He's also more interested in his product being limited collectors items. Fuck him.
>>
>>10954507
does this scale well with 1/12? I need me a lord death man.
>>
File: 1713386485465.png (911 KB, 1286x2062)
911 KB
911 KB PNG
>>
>>10954399
That's old news and probably due to WB's "no guns" thing. He gets around it by selling gun packs.
>>
>>10954576
His point is that a character that comes with a knife has a trigger hand to begin with
>>
>>10954574
I tried preordering that on Amazon because I missed the blue one and it sold out really quickly.
>>
File: 61ij8fLMiDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (73 KB, 1500x1211)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
How can they afford to do a wire cape on a budget line?
>>
>>10954585
Mr. Zsasz uses guns. Would you rather it didn't?
>>
>>10954502
Well unfortunately that type of thing won't be happening with dcmv for recent releases
>>
File: 81XHHBaXB1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (229 KB, 1500x1404)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>10954571
Just get a Scare Glow.
>>
>>10954594
>Would you rather it didn't?
Yes considering he comes with a knife
>>
>>10954588
Keep him bookmarked because they're doing a restock this tomorrow or Friday.
>>
>>10954594
I'd rather it have multiple hands, to be honest.
>>
File: 1713388098115.png (899 KB, 1278x2074)
899 KB
899 KB PNG
>>10954588
Also this>>10954574
Is my mspaint job with Jim Gordon Batman head
Original looks like pic related
>>
>>10954574
This looks like shit no matter how many times you post the goofy looking head on it, dude
>>
File: 1713388889858.png (801 KB, 1444x1836)
801 KB
801 KB PNG
>>10954616
Ok.
>>
>>10954621
Do not Spam/Flood the thread
>>
>>10954627
Lmao
You aren't clever
>>
>>10954627
>Posting something you don't like is spam/flooding
Go back
>>
>>10954567

He handles it better than Mattel ever did post-DCUC.

DC Direct had its heart in the right place but business-wise they were always limited by many things so every line they did ended up failing.

Only the BTAS line worked but even them had terrible QC issues.

McFarlane has been the best balance we DC toy fans have had in more than 10 years. So no, I don't want Todd out because there's no guarantee whoever gets the line could get us to this point again.
>>
>>10954594
I'd rather have a hand that can actually properly hold the accessory it comes packaged with for once. It's especially annoying with Alan Scott where the motherfucker only comes with a lantern that he can barely hold steady because he has a trigger finger for some inexplicable reason.
>>
>>10954621
that looks pretty bad, is this just a photoshop?
>>
>>10954645
Yeah
>>
>>10954627
>No! You're not supposed to like figures! You're supposed to seethe about them!
Get a grip, dingus.
>>
>>10954647
dont do any more
>>
>>10954647
Show me more.
>>
>>10954600
looks nothing like him.
>>
>>10954651
Nah I'm going to do more and I'm going to actually put that head on that body once I get my hands on it. Sorry but I'm just going to do what I like. Seethe more please.
>>
>>10954658
you can waste your money however you like but like that guy said, spamming your bad photoshops and admitting tot rolling is a weird move
>>
>>10954661
Yeah I've not spammed anything and I am not trolling. Go ahead and falsely report tho bro.
>>
>>10954661
>y-you like t-these figures y-you must be tot rolling!
>>
>>10954665
>you have to like all the bad photoshops people post
weird take
>>
>>10954671
stop double posting neca boy
>>
File: 1713391206765.png (3.38 MB, 1221x2171)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB PNG
Hey guys just got back from the store. Got a second Jim Gordon Batman for $7 so I can keep one stock
>>
>>10954680
That head is too tall and too skinny for that body. It also seems to sit high. But keep posting it.
>>
>>10954642
This point where you order a regular Superman and get one with green skin instead?

This point where you need to preorder within anywhere from minutes to hours the day it goes up or else the preorders will sell out?

This point where they reuse totally inappropriate bodies like Dark Detective for Midnighter?

The point where $30 figures have no guarantee of much of anything in the way of accessories or new molds, where there's no consistency or rhyme or reason to why figures are $23 or $30
>>
File: 1713391629487.png (3.25 MB, 1594x1664)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB PNG
>>10954682
>But keep posting it.
Alright
>>
File: 1713391852085.png (3.32 MB, 1437x1846)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB PNG
>>10954686
>>
>>10954689
That's the earth-2 body did you get the back of the belt painted? Also how much did you pay for WW? I've git her coming tomorrow and it cost me $40.
>>
>>10954694
All the belts are unpainted and I suspect the reason is the cloth cape. Sucks either way.
Amazon came through on my wonderwoman preorder at retail.
>>
File: 1713392641450.png (3.23 MB, 1343x1975)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB PNG
>>
File: 1713393275052.png (3.19 MB, 1488x1782)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB PNG
>>
>>10954708
All they had to do was paint that part first, assemble and paint the rest while they wait for the paint to dry.
>>
File: 1713393979110.png (3.7 MB, 1593x1664)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB PNG
>>
>>10954719
First appearance head + Zsasz body = perfection
>>
>>10954719
Which Catwoman is that?
>>
>>10954946
dc essentials
>>
>>10954728
Goddamn that wonderwoman is truly monstrous, straight outta gender affirming surgery
>>
Hushhhhh
>>
>>10955031
Best McFarlane Batman
>>
File: 1713417332181.png (1.57 MB, 2301x1152)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
>>
What an embarrassing round of photos
>>
>>10955031
>>
>>10954598
>with dcmv for recent releases
My point is that nothing shown in the past 9 months plus, except for the tee shirt Connor Kent is anything that even remotely makes me THINK about paying for it, and I'll wait to see if it ends up on a cheap auction.

I have absolutely no need to pay full retail for Todd shit ever again unless it's on sale Super Powers under $10 and I'm not actually spending my money on it.

Someone gave me a $25 gift card to Target today for filling out a survey and I'm buying something like laundry detergent with it instead of even thinking about saving it for a Target Exclusive McFart.
>>
>>10955467
Finally got tired of all the blue beetle repaints i see
>>
>>10955081
If it had the first appearance Batman's wired cape it would be my favorite
>>
How can a budget line afford to do a wired cape on Detective Comics #27 Batman?
>>
>>10955653
Wired capes don't cost as much as companies have deceived you into thinking
>>
Another day another statue from mcfarlane instead of figures.
>>
>>10955400
The only thing embarrassing is you whining about it
>>
File: IMG_2798.jpg (202 KB, 1114x1125)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>10941940
>buy a 25$ figure because rhe pack in figure looked neat
Welp, anyone want the digital baf code that came with aquaman? Because i sure as hell dont need it
>>
>>10955463
comics are so cringe
>>
>>10954576
>due to WB's "no guns" thing
Why is that shit still going on? Youd think with all the internal shake ups from the discovery buy out the faggot exec who made that mandate would be gone by now
>>
>>10956168
The new guy they got is all about doing things cheaply and having movies be tax write offs.
>>
>>10956191
I hope zaslav gets metoo's already, jesus christ that bastard is a cancer killing WH from the inside out
>>
File: IMG_6379.jpg (873 KB, 1511x1766)
873 KB
873 KB JPG
I’d buy that for a dollar!
They also had John Stewart at the same price, but he’s not my favorite Lantern so I passed.
>>
File: IMG_6381.jpg (543 KB, 1510x1326)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
>>10956274
Pretty fun little figure to mess with for a buck, even if I have no nostalgia for the Super Powers stuff.
I wish McFarlane would do a whole 90’s-esque toyline though, crazy proportions and all. They’d be a perfect fit for each other, what with the kind of sculpts McFarlane can put out and they’d even be justified in parts-sharing on their figures, since the 90’s stuff did that anyways.
>>
>>10956274
IMO thats what these figures are worth, maybe like 2. I don't get why people are buying them for 10. They do virtually nothing, they have the same functionality as toys from the 1980s which really were 2 dollars.
>>
People are still making Wonder Woman reviews as of a day ago
>>
>>10956298
Goddamn Nightwing got a fat ass.
>>
>thread is two weeks old
It’s over.
>>
>>10955081
I still prefer Three Jokers Batman. But that's just opinion.
>>10955463
Yes
>>
>>10956727
Wow I forgot 3 Jokers didn't have the fat ugly visible plastic lips around the top of the shoulders showing like the Hush sculpts do. Only problem is that bad headsculpt.
>>
>>10956274
Those will be floating in the ocean until the end of time
>>
JL Task Force BAF wave is postponed. I assume reaction to COIE panicked them. Keep on NotBuying.
>>
File: 1713500488941.png (2.88 MB, 1387x1912)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB PNG
>>10956727
First appearance on hush
>>
File: 1713500858466.png (2.57 MB, 1310x2024)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB PNG
>>10956825
Diaper swap too since I'm taking shit apart
>>
>>10956828
i dont hate it, shoulders are obv fucked but the cape is hiding it
>>
>>10956828
>>10956825
Yeah, I need to do that with some of the figures before I decide if I am going to go ahead and dump/resell some that are already loose.

The more I see that FA head from Todd on other figures, the more I do like just the head. I returned the figure to Target months back because I ended up getting a gift of the DC Direct FA.

>>10956274
>>10956364
Toys aren't really 'worth' what they sell for even if your taste is Figurearts/Mafex/Mezco. I would rather pay $1 and I would definitely prefer to save on shipping and buy retail, but when a chicken sandwich combo with french fries and flavored water dripping with high fructose corn syrup also costs $10+, what can you do, son.

>>10956191
Nah he's about making money as cheaply as possible. He signed off on letting Dune II be made for $200M+ including promotion, an increase of what the previous regime spent on Dune I - but half of that is Legendary's money (although they will also take half of the profits).

The tax write-offs is a meme joke and one that isn't even relevant with how quickly meme's die. What he is all about is licensing, which is why all the Nolan bats and other DC films (including the Hack Cult crap) were and will be on Netflix and elsewhere, and shit is showing up on Tubi and elsewhere.
>>
>>10955496
>blue beetle repaints
Didn't buy the BB repaint since I prefer the lenses on the DC Collectibles I own and I much prefer the Boosters from Mattel as well.

And the only reused I considered and bought was the unmasked Barry, which I believe is that buck. But since I never owned the original...

>>10956157
Sad when even a pseudo collector self-owns with this much unseemly imbecility.
>>
>>10956727
Both of these are so bad, I'll never understand the praise.
>>
File: 1713535003571.png (2.65 MB, 1272x2085)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB PNG
Gave my batmobile 2 pack Batman the cape off of first appearance Batman and the wrist/hands off an extra hush Batman.
>>
File: 1713535667007.png (2.5 MB, 1482x1789)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB PNG
>>10957254
>>
File: 1713537035376.png (3.6 MB, 1551x1709)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB PNG
>>10957274
>>
File: 1713537337066.png (2.64 MB, 1458x1818)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB PNG
>>10957294
>>
File: 61q5658ph+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (77 KB, 813x1500)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>
>>10957122
What's bad with Hush Batman?
>>
>>10957304
What the heck is going on with that hip?
>>
>>10957314
She has a congenital case of Fowardhip. Luckily its cosmetic only.
>>
>>10954110
I don't even know or like AC1000 superman but this schizo kid that my mom volunteers for is obssessed with superman so I wanted to get him a superman figure for his birthday. The Ac1000 superman is the only one that didn't look like a piece of shit toy, but it was too expensive so I took him to the comic store to pick out comics instead. I showed him the figures later just for shits and he ( the world's biggest superman fan) agreed that the really expensive figure (ac1000) was the one to have, even though no one has ever bought him a toy up until then.
>>
>>10954685

All your points are valid (one or two much more than the others) and I hope McFarlane adresses them just like they addresed the "side-eyes" and the "artist-proof" Platinums,

but with no doubt I'll take this situation the way it is right now over how the DC action figure landscape was between 2012-2019.
>>
Today Todd another statue hath made,
And forgotten was his DC action figure trade.
>>
The memes about ac1000 are not true. It doesn't even have double jointed elbows. Nor does it pose well. The chest and waist barely do more than swivel. It's quite sad and telling people have forced it as some kind of holy grail.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
Sooo has there been any news on this guys? normally i dont have a shit about spinmaster but that batwing looks kinda nice. weird its being marketed as returns when everything is 89.

also spinmaster if your reading this please stop adding butt cheeks that block the legs from moving backwards
>>
>>10957560

AC1000 has outdated joints? Yes.

Is it the best Superman buck in the line?

Also yes.

Infected mold is too "monster"-y, while the Page Punchers one has weird proportions, that could be improved but hasn't been so far.

The new Crisis onf Infinite Earths mold is cool, but it looks specifically "old school", as it should, while AC1000 works both as a modern and classic Superman.
>>
>>10957301
>>10957294
>>10957274
>>10957254
this figure is a travesty
>>
>>10957576
COIE mold would definitely be better if it was sold for 23. All it needs is a headswap and paint on the back of the belt.
>>
>>10957312
The same as 3J, saved for small thing they're the same garbage buck
>>
>Still can't find a regular Hush Superman locally
>Just a bunch of the gold label version
I know I can just order it online, but I enjoy the hunt
>>
>>10957704
What the hell is that on the front right guy? Did they just flip the symbol and leave the outline?
>>
>>10957815
Yup. It really only makes sense if he stole one of Batman's outfits, ripped it off and reapplied it, leaving the old sew lines. But has him stealing the outfit been part of the story? I never ready any of the Batzarro stuff.
>>
>>10957815
Doesn't bother me really, but if it did I would just imagine he painted over the original batsymbol and slapped another on on top. The reasoning being whenever he looked down at the symbol it was always upside down. Bless his soul.
>>
>>10957843
He's an artificial being created by the Joker with 5th dimensional imp magic. He popped out fully formed with the suit, same as that version of Bizarro.
>>
>>10957815
It's the Dark Knight Returns buck, these multiverse figures have giant holes under their chest symbols rather than slapping them onto a blank chest so this piece poorly/noticeably fits into batshaped cavity.
>>
>>10957939
It’s barely noticeable. You’re just being dramatic.

>>10956644
It’s over.
>>
File: spider.jpg (19 KB, 176x176)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
apologise
>>
>>10958174
Why is spider man dressed as a bum?
>>
>>10957254
So you bought a two pack and two other figures to get a perfect version of Todd Slop even though McFarts farts out five different kinds of batwank in every wave?
>>
File: Mattel Batzarro.png (1002 KB, 1009x1261)
1002 KB
1002 KB PNG
>>10957815
>>10957896
>Doesn't bother me really
>>10957939
>>10957997
>being dramatic
>>
>>10951618
TDKR Superman abs are beefy. If you're planning on painting the unitard on then the fabric lines wont be bad.
Otherwise Kung Lao from MK had a good ab section
>>
>>10957997
>dramatic
It's the objective truth, literally what has happened with the construction of that figure. If you like it that's fine but that's the first thing people notice when they see the figure.
>>
I still maintain that Death Metal Batman is the most well realized, artistic interpretation of a dc character Mcfarlane has made.
>>
File: 20240420_102653.jpg (701 KB, 1080x1350)
701 KB
701 KB JPG
Why is Punchline a tranny?
>>
>>10958456
Always has been.
>>
>>10958456
I like that Joker but it's kinda bishie.
>>
>>10958456
Joker's mouth seems too high. Like there's no upper lip.
>>
>>10958478
>>10958478
>>10958478

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.