[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712573266875140.png (2.66 MB, 2000x1519)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB PNG
Previous Thread: >>10933853 #

>Eternia playsets shipped with Moaty, King Grayskull being shipped together and separately
>Sy-Klones starting to arrive
>Extendar orders coming as soon as possibly April
>Krang spotted at Walmart
>Sla'ker arrives in April probably as soon as Mouse Jaw gets cleared out (some have him for $15)
>More Turtle of Grayskull figures coming including; Hordak, April, Alternate Leo, Turtle Armor He-Man, Deluxe Rock Steady/Bebop, Splinter, Stealth Ninja Leo and He-man, and Merman
>Pre Orders for new Origins and Masterverse stuff went up already. Collector and Cringer with Prince Adam CC
>Masterverse Horde Trooper coming in Fall as Mattel Creations Exclusive
>Upcoming Masterverse: Skeletor and throne, Movie Beast Man, Snake Sorceress Teela
>Origins Demo Man and Geldor coming in Autumn
>Crowdfund vote winner is the Snake Lair, Crowdfunding campaign date pending
>Skeletor/Demogorgon & He-Man/Vecna are starting to show up
>Moss Man might be on clearance at select Wal*Mart locations your mileage may vary
>Walmart Collector-con Snake Man wave sold out, if they are coming to retail: status unknown
>Filmation Collection Wave 1 spotted at Target unless Jitsu or Pigman is rotting the pegs

Discord:
https://discord.gg/aVe6D4GZmr

Thread question: What is your current MOTU grail?
>>
File: 1712850264951106.jpg (543 KB, 1956x2048)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
Reposting from last thread, these dudes have no black wash. I could bet money this and especially the He-Man/Vecna one will shelfwarm pretty hard.
>>
File: IMG_0073.jpg (1.7 MB, 4608x3456)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
Best snek
>>
>>10948054
Anon what the fuck is that
>>
File: fuck you mattel.jpg (184 KB, 575x725)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>10948050
wew that is a spicy OP. The youtube influncer mafia isn't going to like that.
>>
>>10948053
They're already in stores?
>>
>>10948057
Netflix 3D MotU King Hiss.
>>
>>10948059
I wish MotU became like Playmobil and had literally everything (except snakes)

The mafia
Pirates
Grey ayylmaos
Zombies
Brim hatted wizards and witches
Every western trope to go with Rioblast like an old timey prospector
A whole team of fire fighters for Snout Spout
Search and Rescue man ar arms idk
Etc

Just no more goddamn snakes

All mixed with varying degrees if tech and magic sometimes inexplicable fur loincloths

Etc
>>
>>10948053
I thought their colors were different? Skeletor wore a golden-ish armor I think.
>>
>>10948073
>search and rescue man at arms
I really need to make this now with my spare Snout Spout and second eternian guard, that sounds goated.
>>
>>10948053
the worst part about this set is how uninteresting the stranger things guy looks. i really hope this doesnt end up being naked stratos 2 electric boogaloo. as it stands I still havent seen any tog figures beyond mousejaw in my local stores.
>>10948054
i wish this guy had gotten a vintage repaint. those colors are just so gaudy. funnily enough though he can kind of double as a street sharks repteel
>>
>>10948073
last thread I brought up the idea of a 5.5. evergreen he-man toyline. everything you just described is exactly what I'd want from that line. well aside from included action features ofcourse.
>>
>>10948116
>i really hope this doesnt end up being naked stratos 2 electric boogaloo.
It's 1 sku slotted on the shelf. It'll eventually warm just like the 3-pack Sunman sets until clearance. Not blocking anything
>>
File: I'm rock hard.jpg (65 KB, 505x474)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
So it looks like Ramen Toys are going to do their own version of a 'fixed' Origins Rockon, Ace posted this tease on FB and said he 'just want to do it right'.

Also it looks like their 7" MOTU figs they showed at Powercon are going ahead as well, I suspect Mattel refused them the license so Ramen are just gonna say fuck you and do them anyway and just call them Verse of Masters or some shit.
>>
>>10943834

Eclipse Man
>>
File: 20240106_124844.jpg (444 KB, 2048x1536)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
>>10948050
I finally decided on a Classic style figure and am disappointed. The Mouser blaster is terrible because it's permanently angled, removing it looks worse, and taking the legs off just to put it on the loose removable belt just just doesnt help at all
>>
>>10948050
>Extendar orders coming as soon as possibly April
Do we have any confirmation on this?
>>
>>10948306
It's a case of a retarded OP just copypasting and not actually looking at or fixing the green text.

We already know Extendar is NOT coming in April because Mattel updates their launch calendar the first of every month and there is NO MotU listing for April.
Its just baseless speculating anyway because "Rokkon was Feb and Sy-klone was Mar, therefore, Extendar HAS to be Apr!" But we never had any kind of hint that that would be the case, unless you count the influencer dipshits who bought stolen factory copies last month as "proof"
>>
>>10948323
>the influencer dipshits who bought stolen factory copies last month as "proof"
I want to strangle that annoying hulk hogan voice impression faggot so bad. could we have early reviewers that AREN'T complete retards?
>>
>>10948325
The Man Child also got Extendar early. Don't know if you'd consider that any better. (Personally, I find him annoying too, but for different reasons and to a lesser extent)
>>
What are your MotU hot takes? Mine is just my hatred of Stratos.
>>
File: IMG_6854.png (972 KB, 600x853)
972 KB
972 KB PNG
>>10948073
>>10948050
The problem is that Snake Men are presented as an army. And Snakes are cool and easy to design.
So they make more Snake Men. At least they are new characters.
>>
>>10948329
Yeah same, the mushmouth aspect is annoying but he's not unwatchable.
>>
>>10948330
>Nu Ra Catra deserves an Origin figure
>any Motu lore other than Golden Books / Original minicomics are not cannon
>Origins focus on articulation often hinders the toy
>Scott was a better shepherd for the brand than whoever is running it into the ground now
>three times, snakes have killed the line
These might seem like shitposts but its all true
>>
>>10948330
Mattel should prioritize and put faith in OC donut steel characters into their lines. Kids and adults alike will enjoy cool characters as toys as long as they look cool. Frog Monger could have been a retail release and done well because he is a great design.
>>
Evil-Lyn takes over.
>>
>>10948386
>Come back here! You haven't filed down the calusses on my left foot yet!
>>
>>10948279
As someone whose rokkon snapped like dry spaghetti... they have my attention
>>
>>10948386
The chains were skeletor's idea
>>10948323
I changed some stuff but otherwise this
>>
>>10948409
Really? What happened? Was it transforming that broke it?
>>
>>10948330
PoP (and especially the Filmation iteration) should be relegated to the dust bin of history. It should in no way inform the lore, or character designs and relationships going forward.
>>
>>10948330
Mattel's treatment of masterverse Heman faces is atrocious and has kept me from buying any of them other than the passable 40th figure.
>>
>>10948330
I'd rather get new characters in Origins than needing to arbitrarily finish recreating the vintage line.
Snakes are awesome.
Two-Bad and Ram Man are sucky toys.
>>
>>10948500
>rather get new characters in Origins than needing to arbitrarily finish recreating the vintage line

I want to agree with you in principle, but in practice I feel like you HAVE to complete the vintage line. Hear me out.
I don't care about a lot of vintage guys, and I'd be perfectly ok with never seeing guys like MeF or Stinkor never return (sorry if you're a fan)...but the there's characters I love like Extendar and Blast-Attak that historically ONLY get figures in the context of vintage completion, and if q toy line isn't doing vintage completion, that's it, they're never coming back or getting new versions.
>>
>>10948432
Leg peg snapped AFTER having used the joint without an issue, just applied too much pressure without being hyper careful and it snapped off like a wishbone on Thanksgiving.
>>
>>10948500
I don’t have OG Ram Man, but Two Bad is awesome; whaddaya mean?
>>
>>10948330
I don’t have any problem at all with getting a whole slew of 5.5” snake monsters, in fact I love it
>>
>>10948519
Haha. I love that the two you love are two of the ones I can totally do without while I DO absolutely love Stinkor. Different boats for different folks indeed
>>
>>10948279
>>10948528
Fucking hell, have MC's sets always been this irregular in the quality department? I recall that one anon whose two MC figures had their elbows snapped after being opened.
>>
>>10948279
god I hope this means they'll make meteorbs
>>
>>10948300
>classics
>posts origins
im sorry to hear you didnt like mousejaw
>>
>>10948564
For me I think it's that the plastic was silver (and probably had glitter added? I don't have it anymore to check kek) but for the other guy...
The way mattel makes these joints is fucked up because theyre casting the limb with the joint already inside, so its hot plastic on plastic when they make it. Everyone reading this seriously needs to give all their exclusive toys a hot bath now moving forward.
>>
>>10948551
See, I think it's a case where no one line needs to complete vintage itself AS LONG AS you still through a bone to fans of each character.
I care less about whether or not Origins gets Two Bad because they did stick him Masterverse, and if the fucks would've made Rev Blast Attak like I've been spouting off about for like 3 fucking years now, I'd be more ok with him not being there yet either because I've at least got him.
Flip side, if MV never touches Snakes at all, I'm cool with that because Origins got them, so the fans aren't left completely in the cold

But Mattel won't operate like that (usually) they just wanna run over the same ground with the same characters in both lines. And that's why "vintage completion" even needs to be a thing
>>
>>10948528
The leg is the only part ive ever had break (so far) on an origins figure. That sucks man, guess ill leave rokkon alone just in case.
>>
Mekanek is $15 on walmart. They got some cheap wwe motu and superstars figures too if you need some new bits.
>>
>>10948331
I wish we got more of the weird accessory weapon things in Origins, like the Jet Sled or the Stilt Stalkers or even the Beam Blaster & Artilleray.

Only trouble is that they'd just shoehorn some lame pack-in figures to go with them.
>>
>>10948603
I really didn't care for Rokkon since he was so short and just.... becomes a rock, so I'm not too bothered. Got a full refund and I'm way happier with Sy-Klonus.
>>
>>10949040
Zodac's space chair, though I'm sure most people just use the chair from Castle Grayskull.

I could see a Cartoon Collection Zodac coming packed with it.
>>
>>10949070
Glad it worked out, rokkon was never a favorite of mine but a friend had one so i got it for sentimental reasons.
>>
>>10948330
I'd rather have intact gimmicks over the Origins interchangeability. There's not really a point to it and you gotta paint stuff or find lots of parts with matching colors to make partswaps look really good.

Also Fearless Photog is the best MOTU character and nobody can change my mind on this.
>>
File: Sneks.jpg (387 KB, 1016x764)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>>10948535
>I don’t have any problem at all with getting a whole slew of 5.5” snake monsters, in fact I love it.
Yes Snake bro, I wasn't interested in the 88 part swap figures or the Snake He-Man army builder pack, but I'm pre-ordering Reptilax and Vypor and would buy any more unique new Snake Men including all these cool old school Snakes from the mini-comics.
>>
>>10949198
I wish they re-did some of the snake men with their gimmicks back mostly Kobra Khan and Tung Lashor.

Origins Photog when
>>
>>10949289
One thing I will say is that I wonder if they could make Tung Lashor's gimmick work while keeping a neck joint. I don't mind some stuff getting scarified, but even a basic neck swivel can give a brick of a toy lots of personality.
>>
File: speennoaudio.webm (463 KB, 854x480)
463 KB
463 KB WEBM
>>10949320
I'd be okay with this even the parts swapping on Sy-Klone is a bit limited, but damn is he fun.
>>
>>10949238
The gold armored one with the rifle and the spear wielding one behind him would be pretty cool figures.
>>
>>10948587
I coulndn't do that, I'm way too autistic for this. Those lines arent so exchangable to me. You might as well tell me to be satisfied with BobSteady as 2-Bad or with CGI Hordak. Origins said they will do full vintage and now they're dangerously close to doing full vintage ergo they have to finish.
>>
>>10949456
Bobsteady is a bad example because that's a different character entirely, it's not an actual Two Bad
Your CGI Hordak example is better. Think of it like this: it's less about having a completely cohesive collection and more about giving fans of any given character something. Being able to buy my favorite characters is more important to me than having a full set. But I can't really do that in most cases because they won't make some of my favorites unless they do make a full set.
>>
I might have to enlist help from Razz Smut anon. I’m in the UK and the state my Eternia arrived in is absolutely dreadful. And it’s not just mine but the worst is I backed day one and no King Grayskull either. Contacting these fools they say there isn’t any available anymore and offered me a £15 credit when the cheapest ones run upwards of £200 plus. And it’s most of us have not received KG and it looks the same for some of the Aussie fans as well. Need those email addresses and where to find the dirty stuff.
>>
>>10949488
Ok I see your point but I still very much care about Two-Bad and rest of vintage being released in Origins. a) Lines are still very different and I prefer Origins. People already complain that Fang-Or is too detailed or that Cartoon Collection buck makes figures stand out too much so of course MV-Bad couldnt possibly stand next to Origins Evil Warriors. b) I'm not a pusher for complition unless we get dangerously close to complition. If they release Plasmar but for some reason Strobo gets only New Eternia toy, I'd not be amused.
>>
>>10948330
90% of the heroes either have terrible designs or just boring ones
>>
>>10949622
Nah
>>
>>10949622
>>10949697
>90% of the pre-1985 heroes either have terrible designs or just boring ones

Fixed for both you

After that, we got the years that gave us Roboto, Sy-klone, Snout Spout, Rio Blast and Extendar, and that was peak Heroic Warrior. Too bad the last year of heroes went back to being lame again.
Evil Warriors were a roller coaster. First year kinda bland besides Skeletor, then really cool, then bland again, then cool again, then nothing for a year, and then finished on a high note.
Horde blew their whole load their first year. Second year was ok but inferior and their last year was just Mosquitor and a Hordak variant...not bad, but kind of a whimper to only have 1 new guy
Snakes didn't show up until basically the end so they are what they are, no highs or lows, guess you either like them or dont. I find them middling. Better than the worst EW or Horde, but worse than the best EW or Horde
>>
>>10949710
>>10949622
My biggest issues with them are how many red&blue guys there are who are also cyborgs/robots. Clamp Champ should've been a green guy like MAA or make Stratos a bald eagle type. Wouldn't hurt giving some of them a little "more" or at least weapons that aren't generic scifi pistols.
>>
So it's not a Trap-Jaw-like mouth attachment after all. It's an alt-hat. And bear trap works as handheld weapon. (I hope it still looks convincing laying on the ground)

>>10949710
All that proves, year '85 master race. Roboto, Sy-Klone, Spikor, Two-Bad, Hordak, Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech and Modulok. Even if you dont like Stinkor and Moss Man, you have to admit they're good for 100% parts reuse. It was never better.
>>
>>10949719
Crud, forgot the pic.
>>
...I didn't expect but Leatherhead will be one of cutest characters in the line.
>>
>>10949722
>>10949723
Dammit I didn't want this guy but he looks great
>>
So is Leatherhead next upcoming Deluxe? Because the fact that Mer-Man's pictures were shows during the reveal and that he appeared in minicomic makes me wonder if's the next exclusive after all.
>>
>>10948330
>Mattel made Sunman figures over Fuerza T because of current year good boy points
>Revelations, Reveloutions, Nu-Ra, and whatever Amazon has in the works will culiminate in the death of the franchise
>snakes arent as bad as people say, but i would like to see more OCs or concept characters in place of repaints
>thunder punch heman is the coolest heman, only wundar makes a close second
>>
>>10949198
>everyone praises origins for maintaining vintage gimmicks while implementing modern articulation
>the first thing mattel does is ditch the gimmicks
it is still frustrating even now. its just as bad as carting off the remaining vintage guys to matty collector. It will be interesting to see Ramen take advantage of the remaining vintage characters too. Once Rokkon sells like hot cakes you know they'll keep going from there.
>>
>>10948330
>The only reason of Turtles of Grayskull is because Mattel wants to see if they can convince Viacom for a Street Sharks X Ninja Turtles collab given they're now focusing on SS due to fucking up making people care about MOTU too many times (With even the older fans leaving due to Kevin Smith's bullshit and Origins distribution fuckery).
>>
>>10949745
But Rokkon kept the gimmick. What was the issue? Rock mode having gaps?
>>
>>10949722
>>10949723
Hell yeah! Love his tmnt figure.
>>
>>10949758
yeah but the retail guys lost theirs. rokkon also appears to be made from paper and glass from what anons ITT have reported
>>
>>10949745
>just as bad as
I would say carting them off to Matty is worse.
At least I can actually hop on BBTS and still buy a Rattlor.
I miss the 1hr purchasing window for any of the remaining guys I want and Im shit outta luck.
>>
>>10949852
Yeah. Why worry over gimmicks when you have to worry over if you can even get the damn toy.
>>
>>10949888
Are you sure though?
>>
Anyone looked at promo pics of Skeletor and Demogorgon and thought that these two looks like have a time of their lives hanging out? They look like best buds.
>>
>>10949933
>>
>>10949934
>>
>>10949936
>>
>>10949933
Yeah it looks like he dares him to put his weapon in his mouth when it's on fire and is amazed the mad man actually did it
>>
>>10949622
Not compared to NA motu they aren't.

I'm just saying. While I can agree that for example Stratos is lackluster compared to say Grizzlor, I can probably name way more duller looking non-vintage Motu characters than ones with better design.
>>
Guys look, apparently snake lair playset came out long time ago.
>>
>>10949893
Sure about what? Im certain gimmicks have been gimped and im certain that ordering origins off of mattel is pain in its current state.
>>
>>10949958
Man I would rape you to get this at a reasonable price
>>
>>10950012
At least buy me a dinner first.
>>
File: GLDgoXuXcAABCge.jpg (320 KB, 2048x2048)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>
File: 20240413_200056.jpg (286 KB, 2880x2880)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>10950034
>>
I got Snout Spout the other day for $15. I kept waiting for him to go on clearance and got lucky. He is neat!
>>
>>10950077
https://youtu.be/Fz_ZHKz7Djo?t=510
>>
File: snakelair.jpg (200 KB, 1024x757)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>10949958
For real talk, though, we can pretty much guarantee that this will be the whole center piece at SDCC like Eternia was 2 years ago, right?
>>
>>10950082
Which head are you using? I like the 'new' one but ive got a fairly decent vintage snout so i can enjoy the diffrences.
>>
What do you have on Pre Order and what do you think is gonna shelf warm enough to get cheaper? Cause I kinda wanna pre order this >>10950034 because I fucking want it really bad but I remember how the other Prince Adams and Battle Cats sold.
But I got Cartoon Mer-man Pre Ordered and Movie Beast Man cause I want them to make more movie guys
>>
>>10950370
I want to believe Necro-Conda is going to be another Moss Man case...
>>
>>10950231
NTA, but I am torn because the vintage head has the gimmick feature, but the new head makes for better action posing.
>>
Anyone bought second Spout to "custom" vintage head without pipe using scissors?
>>
>begone, thot
>>
It looks like a lot of ToG figures wear armors with holes that can support a shell, Moss Man tentacles and probably Hordak and April's wings. Sounds like a good custom opportunity.

>>10950606
I want Rotar so I can recreate him, Roboto and Extendar go out looking for chicks.
>>
>>10950614
Huh, ill be getting my tog stuff as soon as the post office opens tomorrow so now im really curious.
>>
File: 0006_it1_full.jpg (285 KB, 697x900)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>10950614
>I want Rotar so I can recreate him, Roboto and Extendar go out looking for chicks
>Extendar has extending dick, Roboto has swappable dick attachments, but Rotar has no place for a dick at all

What was his game plan?
>>
>>10950629
Drillin her with his rotor, obviously.
>>
Since Extendar is getting an evil counterpart teased in the minicomics, what other good/evil counterparts of characters without such a thing would you like to see?

I think Snout Spout could be done as "Hose Nose," a pyromaniac anteater cyborg or something. He was also a victim of Horde experimentation, after all.
>>
>>10948300
While I do wish the arm were a little more posable it's still an incredibly fun figure. Plus you can use any of the extra attachments for him.
>>
>>10950705
I'm genuinely surprised Skeletor DOESNT have a counter to Orko, especially considering it was Filmation making the cartoon and they had a hard-on for "good sidekick/evil sidekick"
>She-Ra had Kowl/Imp
>Bravestarr had Fuzz/Skuzz
>Ghostbusters had Belfry/Bratarat

You'd kinda think Skeletor would have his own. (CGI kinda did by turning Tri-klops into an opposite for Ork-0, but we've never had one in a standard MotU setting)
>>
>>10950629
This >>10950634
He puts a dildo on his peg and rotates it!
>>
>>10950751
This is going to keep me awake at night now that you pointed it out.
>>
>>10950751
that duty should go to pigboy
>>
>>10950808
Based and a great idea, I was worried someone was going to namedrop the nameless one. Maybe they could engineer pigboy to reuse some orko parts like the arms?
>>
>>10950877
>was worried someone was going to namedrop the nameless one.

NTA, but I almost did but then changed my mind because it seemed lazy to use ANY evil Trollan in that role and it'd be a downgrade in his status anyway.

But I will namedrop Doomseeker in this convo. Give him sentience and free agency away from Tri-klops and he might be a fun Evil Warrior mascot. Or if not him, one of the other obscure spy bots or creatures Skeletor has used over the years
>>
Wishing I was 8 years old again and could make a big pile of sand in my sandbox into snake mountain, complete with tunnels and pathways
>causing a cave in on figures
>bringing the garden hose over to make snake mountain erupt and sweep away all combatants
>heman erupting from the sand after being buried alive
>crashing a sky sled into the sand and watching the pilot tumble into a chasm
>digging trenches for trench warfare
>buried treasure
>leaving Skeletor buried in the sandbox overnight so he can be "resurrected" the next day
>baking soda and vinegar for an actual sand volcano
>feeling the joints of figures scratching against grains of sand trapped inside forever after as a memento to the sand wars
I'm eventually going to build a sand box for the kids but I'll probably enjoy it myself if I can ever have some fucking alone time
>>
>>10951031
Damn, I wish I could do that too
>>
File: 20240414_175459.jpg (560 KB, 2048x1531)
560 KB
560 KB JPG
Completely missed opportunity for a Mutant battle cat Teela and demon Skeletor. I'm devastated.
>>
>>10951051
>demon Skeletor

They wouldn't even give us an oni shield for beastman at the last minute
>>
>>10951051
What are the chances we get fan favourite Scareglow? I missed out on him and I would buy this Skeletor only if I had a Scareglow so I could swap parts.
>>
>>10951065
Probably good odds? We're getting Orko as a FF.
>>
>>10951051
Ooooohhhh, yes! Ill take a mutated battle cat! Just make dupli kat in new colors, some new gnarly armor and id be sold.
>>
>>10951092
No, no, I mean Teela turned into a sexy battle cat lady. Her big green fluffy butt would contrast against her whitey tighties swimmingly.
>>
>>10951031
Glad there is another Dad on here. My kids are all about building forts with blankets and chairs to play motu under.
>>
>>10950705
>what other good/evil counterparts of characters without such a thing would you like to see?
The Man in Black to counter Rio Blast
>>
>>10951031
>a giant poo box for the neighborhood cats
No thanks
>>
>>10951229
An evil zorro/Tonto? That would be ace
>>
File: Internet_20240415_012813.jpg (470 KB, 1366x2048)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
>>
>>10951430
Aren't those due to be strung up in May?
>>
>>10951065
You mean a re-release of Scareglow or another Origins version of him?
>>
>>10951100
Gross, a zoophile. Yiff in hell.
>>
File: IMG_6965.jpg (257 KB, 786x1024)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
Ok, guys. I made some thought about He-Man NA. Whats your opinion!

>Idea 1:
NA He-Man is He-Mans son from the future. NA Mutants are criminals that He-Man and his friends fought. But they tried to escape with a time machine and traveled back to MotU. He-Man and the Galactic Guardians were caught and traveld back too.

>Idea 2:
The Mutants are mercenaries and space pirates. They hunt and enslave Stonedar and his Stone People. They followed Stonedar to Eternia and now wants to steal water, metals and gems.
The Galactic Guardians are like Space Cops and try to help to arrest them.

What sounds better?
>>
File: 1696961289581279.jpg (1.29 MB, 2880x2880)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>10950705
Replying to my own post, but, did Buzz Off have anyone meant to be his evil counterpart? I'd love to see a beetle guy (but more human-like than that concept design). Maybe a helmet with vertical stag beetle-inspired horns like Kamen Rider Gatack
>>
>>10951548
I always assumed that was Webstor's or Clawful's intended role.
>>
>>10951589
Damn, forgot about Webstor again. That checks out, though.
>>
>>10951100
Ok, sorry, got carried away by my imagination. Your idea sounds neat tho.
>>
File: IMG_6968.jpg (1.03 MB, 1870x1870)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>10951548
The “X“ were made into different toys. The “O“ were used in She-Ra cartoons
>>
>>10951548
>>10951589
Yes
Buzz-Off = Webstor
But
Clawful = Man-E-Faces?
>>
>>10951649
Ok, I'll bite because I want to know what you're getting at ..
When did She-Ra ever have the mummy or the rocket broom bitch? And what figure do you think was based on the robin hood bitch?
>>
File: IMG_6970.jpg (136 KB, 544x745)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>10950705
Evil Rock People.
Magmatron and Obsidior. One hot that everything he touches melts. The other sharp enough to cut through anything.
Best part, you can re-use Stonedar and Rokkon molds!
>>
>>10950705
I think Snout Spout is already the counterpart to Kobra Khan.
>>
File: IMG_6972.jpg (95 KB, 800x800)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>10950751
I think Orko and the Sorceress are unique to the heroes because only the heroes have them.
We have Zoar and Sreech tho.
>>
>>10951683
Rocket broom bitch was the inspiration for Shadow Weaver.
And you are right with Wrap Trap. I thought he had a cameo in the She-Ra but i looked it up and was wrong.
>>
File: IMG_6973.jpg (111 KB, 800x587)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>10950751
How about Orko = Gygor? He could be the complete opposite.
>>
Did they ever make a modern Jitsu?
And explain why he’s space Asian?
>>
>>10951705
>Rocket broom bitch was the inspiration for Shadow Weaver

And where'd you get that from? This is literally the first and only time I've ever seen the two corelated.
I want to make sure you're not a bamboozler
>>
>>10950629
>>
>>10951700
Can freedom wear that hood? Ive always thought soreress and evil lyn were equal due to the magic stuff, since teela could physically wallop lyn while lyn could easily trap teela in a spell or scheme. It does make more sense to have sorceress on a diffrent level with orko though since they are such high level magic users.
>>
>>10951737
I always thought the same and it goes back to their initial taglines...
Teela was Heroic Warrior Goddess due to her confusing muddled origins where she and the Sorceress/Green Goddess might've been the same character split in two
Evil-lyn was Evil Warrior Goddess, therefore, she must've been intended to be the opposite of whatever Teela/Sorceress/Green Goddess originally was
>>
>>10951727
Both are witches. I was just going by the Witch theme.
>>
>>10951737
I guess Evil-Lyn is a mix between Sorceress and Teela.
But i dont think that the designers thought of counter parts but got inspired by Kobra Khans water shooter and thought thats a good gimmick for a heroic warrior.

>>10951771
And i think that the Sorceress is an idea that came from comic and cartoon.
>>
>>10951543
i think the best option is somewhere in the middle. NA He-man being Adam and Teela's son while everything mentioned in idea 2 still being the case.
>>10951548
i want every one of these guys as origins figures
>>
>>10951785
Ok, so head canon, not anything verifiable, like those "Horde is Universal monsters" or "Vykron = Tank Top" people we talked about last thread
>>
>>10951797
You need to use “head canon“. Because it is no head canon, just an opinion or theory. Thats as if you say that Evolution is just head canon.
>>
>>10951983
A theory is just head canon for real life.
>>
Stock up on sidecuts, boys!
>>
>>10952007
Barf
>>
>>10952007
No neck, no tits, no ass. Horrible figure. Embarrassing that Mattel even made this. Seriously she has no neck.
>>
File: IMG_6975.jpg (72 KB, 800x450)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>10952000
Probably. But no.
>>
File: IMG_6971.jpg (217 KB, 1118x715)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>10952025
I agree!

>>10952007
Why did the sidecut became so popular for action characters?
Tank Girl? Viking girls?
>>
File: IMG_6974.jpg (48 KB, 564x552)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>10951700
>>10951713
>>
>>10952007
Wow that is so ugly. Makes me wish I had her in my pol just so I could take her out for a refund.
>>10951543
As the resident NA defender, I think any NA story should begin with Dare chasing Skeletor into space.
Idea 2 might work better as a way to tie in existing characters. It would give some depth to the Stone Warriors. This could also bring Rio Blast in some way.

I don't remember where, but there was some Motu story or comics where Skeletor breaks into a prison planet and frees inmates who become his Evil Warriors. This always struck me as a good idea for NA as the origins of the Space Mutants.. Maybe I am thinking of Nordor itself?
>>
I was thinking about NA the other day and never posted my idea.

>Mark Taylor's original idea was that Eternia was a highly advanced civilization that collapsed
>NA of Heman was a highly advanced
>So do everything backwards and make NA crew the ancestors who discovered and founded Eternia after traveling space
>Their ships become Greyskull through magic tech or some shit
>Heman is his distant Ancestor

I dont know anything about He-ro and I think King Greyskull should have stayed in 200x. He could still be a king after Eternia's founding though. I forget how Hero fit in
>>
>>10952368
You're thinking of Prison Star. It was from the UK MotU magazine stories and comics
>>
Oh and the Meteorbs should be the NA's crews animal robot companions and they should have brought over the Ultraman and Godzilla Tamagoras for MotU too so NA Heman and Egg ultraman could be best buds.
>>
>>10952195
>Panthor is just a purple flocked Tarzan Jungle Cat

The flocking on mine got all scuffed up and my grandfather ended up cleaming of all off and Tarzan Jungle Cat is what you end up with.
>>
>>10952007
Not so bad when you change the head
>>
>>10952396
Grayskull becoming He-ro, along with Dare becoming He-man, are the some of the worst things to ever happen to this franchise.
>>
File: 20220724_040546.jpg (2.51 MB, 3984x2529)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB JPG
>>10952464
>fortnite stands floor
Based.
>>
>>10951658
I always assumed Man-E-Faces and Tri-Klops were rivals
>>
>>10952734
Is He-Man in Fortnite yet? I know he was in Fall Guys.
>>
>>10952706
>Grayskull becoming He-ro, along with Dare becoming He-man, are the some of the worst things to ever happen to this franchise.
Grayskull becoming He-Ro how? The name change in development ( https://battleramblog.com/he-ro-the-most-powerful-wizard-in-the-universe-1987-2019/ ) or "dying He-Ro drinks giant blood and turns into 200X King Grayskull" Val Staples wanted to do for his licensed comic but never actually happened? Either seems too obscure to have hurt the franchise.
>>
>>10952931
You are right. Did someone made a list were they compare heroes with villians if they are counterparts?
>>
>>10951789
>in the middle
So Eternia in the future? Thats kinda Idea 3 than. But i tried to keep the current heroes alive or in their prime. But interesting view.

>>10952368
I kinda favour Idea 2 too. But Idea 1 kinda explains the Galactic Guardians better. And it helps to explain NA He-Mans design much better.
>>
>>10952396
Thats a quite good idea. Kinda a space colony. Maybe related to Zodac?
>>
File: IMG_6982.jpg (179 KB, 1024x748)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>10952405
I would suggest they are Rock Peoples animals?
>>
File: IMG_6983.jpg (250 KB, 886x1200)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>10952974
>>
>>10952962
Development. Having Grayskull in the original line is way more interesting and has way more potential to get lapsed fans than what the character became.

In many ways, Grayskull's story needed to be He-Man's Beast Wars.
>>
>>10952942
I don't think so, but if they do MOTU skins I hope Merman gets one.

Also they did some collab items for the VR game Rec Room.
>>
>>10952974
>still no plans for Dwayne "The Rokkon" Johnson or Stondar Steve Austin

Sad.

Also no Mankind-E-Faces with the various Mick Foley personas??
>>
File: ci6S8zu.png (548 KB, 717x531)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
AHHHHH FUCK
>>
File: IMG_6970.jpg (142 KB, 544x745)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>10952993
Missed opportunity in WWE X Motu!
Here have two Rock People.
Stalagmity and Icedroid!
>>
>>10953085
cute drawing
>>
>>10952993
That mick foley idea is amazing. >>10953085
Rocky as rokkon
>the rock is alot of things but rock isnt one of them.
>>
>>10953046
>1/6 scale
meh, not the MOTUesday annoucement I was hoping for
>>
>>10951051
>>10951100
This is a big odd thing about this crossover: most people expected mutants, like in Batman crossover when he had Crow-Scarecrow, Polar Bear-Mr Freeze, Jaguar-Bane and such.

But here? Let's skip Metalboto because he's just a robot with esthetics of both other robots, he's a real oddball of the line (he's like the only character without bracelets and loincloth/skirt).

We have 5 character that just get ninja (more like samurai, really) outfits, vaguely turtle-themed on some - Duncan, He-Man, Teela, Beast Man and Skeletor.

We do get a lot of mutants but most of them are just warped versions of themselves, sorta like Super Shredder (and even that guy usually merges with his armor in crazy way) I guess because a lot of characters already look like mutants?

So He-Man is just purple buff and veiny. Plain but kinda fitting for the strongest man in the universe.

Moss Man...honestly is sorta plain. He looks slightly more like wolf-man than ape-man but I'm not sure if that's what they were going for.His armor and accessories elevate his mutation though.

Mer-Man is pretty decently messed up.

But Hordak just gains wings. Focus is less on giving his more bat features and more on making him look like Filmation version. His most TMNT thing seems to be mutagen blaster arm.

Moving on things that actually mutated and mixed with other stuff we have Trap-Jaw muated with mousers which idk, I guess mutating into cyborg happens and I could see it on Stockman but since TJ always had those parts replaced it looks more like Krang gave him an update.

And then there is Faker who fair, was actually mutated into a turtle but a) He looks more like Slash and b) I dont care how life-like and magical he is, mutating a robot feels odd.

So Ram Man is pretty much the only mutant that looks exactly like what people hoped for.
>>
>>10953142
Sla'ker feels more like a robotic Slash than a mutated Faker. But I agree with you on the rest of the MOTU characters from the crossover. Ram-man is the only one that is really interesting. In fact, I just realised I've only bought the Turts and Shredder so far. I stupidly missed Mouse Jaw on the MC store, and I've got fuck all chance of seeing the other exclusives internationally. I know I'm going to need to pay a filthy scalper for Leatherhead and Merman.
>>
File: GLTRFo4WcAAz6HW.jpg (1.05 MB, 1282x960)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
Would you buy him?
>>
>>10953309
I would. But I've posted about him a couple of times.
However, I want him packed in with the Cliff Climber. He was always climbing down into ruins and shit so it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>10953309
>Cartoon Collection

Not even once
>>
>>10953348
Hey don't be mean
>>
>>10953348
They are kinda nice if you enjoyed the cartoon.
>>
>>10953446
>if you enjoyed the cartoon

Clearly I do not
>>
>>10953309
No, because no gimmick.
>>
>>10953519
What's a gimmick you wish became standardized like super articulation
>>
>>10953348
I think the cartoon collection is shit for messing up the scale. But if they are going to do it, at least this would be someone new.
>>
File: IMG_6970.jpg (144 KB, 544x745)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>10953109
Thanks and nice you like them
Here, meet Goldstar and Frostball, i made them for you.

I wonder why they didnt made more Rock People in different colors.
Didnt sold that well? Didnt fit with He-Man?
>>
File: IMG_7001.jpg (139 KB, 1024x607)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>10953522
I mean he doesnt stand for any gimmick. Like Whiplash is a reptile, Kobra Khan looks like a Kobra who could spit water.
>>
>>10953536
No I mean in general
>>
>>10952968
He-Man / Faker
Teela / Evil-Lyn
Man-E-Faces / Tri-Klops
Trap Jaw / Roboto
Fisto / Jitsu
Buzz Off / Webstor, maybe?
Rotar / Twistoid
Ninjor / Slamurai
Tytus / Megator
>>
>>10952968
>>10953571
I played this game once, and paired every heroic warrior I could to an evil warrior...some of the match ups ended up being a stretch as I started to run out of options
He-Man v Skeletor
Teela v Beast Man
Man-at-Arms v Trap Jaw
Stratos v Mer-Man
Sorceress v Evil-lyn
Man-E-Faces v Faker
Ram Man v Whiplash
Orko v Scare Glow
Mekaneck v Tri-klops
Buzz-Off v Webstor
Fisto v Jitsu
Moss Man v Stinkor
Roboto v Blast Attak
Sy-klone v Ninjor
Snout Spout v Kobra Khan
Extendar v Spikor
Rio Blast v Saurod
Rokkon & Stonedar v Two Bad
Clamp Champ v Clawful
King Randor v Blade
Rotar v Twistoid
Literally no Evil Warriors left to pair with Gwildor so he's an odd man out.
>>
>>10953688
I'll need to post my chart if I can find it but I always pair Sorceress and Faker since they've both clashed with each other in faker's only animated appearances, Manny with Tri-Klops and Roboto with Trapjaw to match gimmicks, but I'm liking yours more now that I'm reading them. Especially Clamp vs Claw. I'm not really in the camp that's agreed every character needs a direct evil doppelganger like Fisto has Jitsu, but it does please the 'tism doesn't it?
>>
>>10952993

That was the initial idea but it was vetoed and we wound up with the New Day, at least according to the .orger that supposedly worked on the line.
>>
File: IMG_3698.jpg (642 KB, 750x993)
642 KB
642 KB JPG
In the last thread, I posted about my Moss Man’s broken knee. My replacement came in todat and the knees are stuck on this one too. But when I looked at the kneee, I found that the knee jointwas cracked! It doesn’t seem to negatively affect stability amd it still holds together well, I just found it funny that it’s tge same leg that broke last time.
Anyways, once the car is heared up tomorrow, I’ll stick him inside for 10 minutes to warm him up.
>>
>>10953708
Yeah, there's a bit of fluidity in my match ups that you could swap and still kinda works.
Like if you swap Trap Jaw to Roboto as you siggest, then Blast Attak has to go to MAA and a weapon master vs a living weapon could be built into something.
I also considered swapping Webstor and Clawful... Master of Escape vs Clamp Champ's master of capture, while Buzz Off gets Clawful and you get a situation where the two air guys (Buzz and Stratos) fight the two ocean guys (Clawful and Mer-Man)
>>
File: 20240416_192809.jpg (519 KB, 1096x1633)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
>>10953774
I think you may have just stumbled upon on a cause for breaking joints. This is my mossmans same leg. The crack is really hard to see with the naked eye but its there. Mine works fine btw, hope the same with yours after you heat it up.
>>
>>10953774
>>10953826
I just got an extra, ill check them so maybe we could have a class action lawsuit against mattel. Im already pursuing a legal action due mattel creations exclusives being dumb.
>>
>>10953833
Yeah thats a great idea, settlement could be multiple eternias for each gimped mossmen.
I guess it could be just a gash and some flashing, but still.
>>
So far from New Eternia who would you say is the least changed and who's the most reimagined?

>>10953688
Maybe Zodac? Since he's not good or evil and he was counted as bad guy early on.

I'd say that many characters are moldable (e.g. Moss Man is obviously Stinkor's nemesis but he works well for Beast Man, Tri-Klops works for both Man-E and Mekaneck) but you did some really good match-ups. Ninjor or Clawful ones never crossed my mind.
>>
>>10948050
bruh
>>
>>10953534
lel, thanks motu rock drawing bb

i like the lego spyrius/m tron rock
>>
>>10953541
Spring action arms. Kinda cheap but effective. But it wouldnt work with super articulation. Lower arms would flop.
If you mean gimmick that works with super articulation that is often used? I would say metalic, nightglow or heat sensitive paint. You could work alot with that!
>>
File: He-Mane.jpg (66 KB, 1080x810)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>10948464
Ramen are coming out with some new heads for Masterverse He-man, Ace posted this yesterday.
>>
>>10953571
Interesting ideas

>>10953688
Teela / Beast-Man? Sounds far fetched. Teela / Evil-Lyn than Sorceress / Evil-Lyn.
>>
>>10954225
Beauty vs the beast. It's also He-Man's bitch vs Skeletor's bitch. Not so far fetched now, is it?
Teela, for me, only works as Evil-lyn's rival in CGI or Revelation where she already has magic powers. Traditional Teela doesn't work.
>>
>>10954221
is this a 4th dolph head?
>>
>>10954233
Not car fetched but not what i would consider a counterpart. Teela is strong female character in the heroics and Evil-Lyn in the villians group. Both use the same mold and both can be comsidered the love interest.
>>
>>10954445
Maybe this one won't be as much as a new figure
>>
I'm pretty sad and tired today. I hope mattel reveals something new that isn't fucking aids.
>>
File: IMG_3702.jpg (517 KB, 750x782)
517 KB
517 KB JPG
Today was cloudy so I wasn’t ablw to do the car-heating trick on Moss Man. But I was able to bulk up Leftovor to his possible final form.
>>
>>10955006
that guy looks incredible
>>
>>10955006
>Today was cloudy so I wasn’t ablw to do the car-heating trick on Moss Man.
If you're not gonna use a hairdryer and you can't stick him in boiling water, why not just stick him in the oven
>>
>>10955050
Because I don’t want it to get hot to the point where the flocking gets messed up.
>>
>>10955055
then don't set the temperature too high
>>
>>10954495
It will be
>>
>see people post broken rokkon and mossmans
>get both of mine in mail around the same time
>go to turn on furnace to heat them up
>furnace breaks
>that was one week ago
>its still cold here because canada
>cold and mossman and rokkon are still in their packages
>>
Who is the worst vintage figure and why is it Stratos? Or, if it's not Stratos, who do you hate?
>>
>>10955329
This hateboner you have needs to stop. Just hot glue your Stratos already, get it out of your system, and stop obsessing.
>>
>>10955006
Leftover is great! Will he get weapons too?
>>
>>10953142
>Faker who fair, was actually mutated into a turtle but a) He looks more like Slash
If you can't tell immediately that it's Faker, does that mean that it's a good Faker?
>>
File: IMG_7076.jpg (358 KB, 750x782)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>10955006
I like him. Only the torse has too much parts or colors. What is he? A Pterosaurs reptile or Weevil insect?
>>
>>10955006
I dig this fella, and his name is cool too!
>>
>>10955006
He's perfect. Holy shit.
>>
File: IMG_3704.jpg (573 KB, 750x842)
573 KB
573 KB JPG
>>10955442
Not a bad idea. Keeping with the theme of “leftover pieces” I’ll give him some Horde crossbows. I imagine they’re both crossbows and scicle weapons.

>>10955575
I imagine he’s a reptile of some sort. I absolutely love that drawing, by the way!
>>
File: IMG_7079.jpg (102 KB, 514x900)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>10956043
>reptile
Than in my head he comes from these giant pterosaurus and lost his ability to fly.
>>
>>10956123
Quetzecoatlus? I like it. Maybe the crossbows can be used as artificial wings!
>>
File deleted.
>>10956131
Only as gliders! Maybe he should get Stratos backpack instead of Skeletors turned tunic?
And his name is Leftover, because he is one of the last of his kind?
>>
File: IMG_7076.jpg (409 KB, 750x782)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>10956184
Wrong picture. Here is the real deal.
>>
>>10956043
>>10956198
Is he a hero or villain?
>>
>>10956216
These colors scream villian. But it just might be Mosquitors head influencing my perception.
>>
>>10956233
>>10956216
obviously a villain. heroes are rarely this colorful. also give that buzzard head some consideration. no hero would have big yellow eyes with predatory pupils like Left-ovor's! Feels good to see another big thread OC like this. Its been awhile since we've seen one.
>>
>>10956123
>>10956123
Gotta find him a neck part if he's gonna be Quetzecatlus.
>>
>>10956238
use rattlor's neck piece!!
>>
File: IMG_20240418_122640.png (2.12 MB, 1080x1480)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
Movie Beast Man has movie Duncan on the front...
>>
File: IMG_20240418_123645.png (1017 KB, 523x1546)
1017 KB
1017 KB PNG
>>10956248
...and Blade off to the side
>Blade gets to be teased on box, gets in Revelation and Revolution, and gets to be in Masters of the Multiverse
>Saurod can continue to fuck off and get nothing
>>
>>10956252
>still hoping ALL of these guys come to origins instead of 7" shit
>>
>>10956184
I would if I had Stratos. His name is Leftovor because he’s a bunch comprised of a bunch of leftover parts from my other Origins figures. Maybe he’s a scavenger? I like the idea of him being the last of his kind though. Maybe both!
>>10956216
Dude is definitely a villain. Cartooney and over the top with a dinosaur-like cackle!
>>10956238
I will legitimately buy a Ratlor for this purpose.
>>
>>10956238
Why? He lost it by evolving into a humanoid form. Thats just like Kobra Khan where media shows him more snake like head while the toy is water pump spray.
>>
>>10956368
Not last but one of the last. An endangered species, some leftovers from Pre-ternia, remnants of a former aeon.
>>
>>10955006
Literally me hands
>>
File: IMG_3713.jpg (620 KB, 750x768)
620 KB
620 KB JPG
Unrelated to Leftovor, but Ithe warm car method worked! Moss Man now has working knees!
Also I have a Rattlor on the way. Expect Quetzexoatlus Leftovor pictures soon!
>>
>>10956043
Can you post the rest of these guys you partswapped that aren't leftovers?im really curious where everything went.
>>
>>10956484
Great to hear anon!
>>
>>10955226
build a fire like a true Canuck and open your figures by firelight under the stars.
>>
>>10955338
kek
>>
File: He-Mog.jpg (3.01 MB, 2857x1920)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB JPG
>>10956248
Having half of the Movie figures sculpted by the FH during Classics I'd always hoped that someday we'd see the rest in 6" scale but having Mattel's in-house sculptors do a barely adequate budget version with the licensee is real monkeypaw shit.
>>
>>10956537
Sure!
The head is the alternate head that came with Mosquitor.
The torso, boots, back armor and belt are from the original release of Skeletor (But any version works. I got the newer release for the better build quality.)
The arms and waist/legs are from an extra Snout Spout I got after my dog chewed on the alternate head.
The hands are Leech’s alternate, non-suction cup hands.
The armor on the shoulders and chest is the one that comes with Moss Man.
The red crossbow came from Leech and the green one came from Grizzlor.
>>
File: IMG_3721.jpg (543 KB, 750x925)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
>>10956537
I misread the comment. The rest of the pieces ended up on this guy. Maybe his name could be Less-Charasmatic-Brothor as I’m not as pleased with him.
>>
>>10956484
>>10956623
Its cool you can still enjoy a full life with three fingers.
>>
>>10956623
Hef-A-Lump
>>
File: IMG_3722.jpg (1.64 MB, 2757x2968)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>10956651
I have all of my fingers, anon.
>>
I just got a Moss Man on clearance. I left it in my car while at the beach and had no knee joint problems, but does this new one not smell like pine at all to everyone else? I put it right up to my nose and can't smell the pine. The classics one I own still smells strongly of pine after almost a decade.
>>
>>10956696
But where did the elephant man go?!
>>
>>10956859
I can't smell the pine either.
>>
>>10956859
>>10956890
The smell of pine on mine was strong when I opened it, but it’s definitely gotten a lot weaker. I can still smell it somewhat though.
>>
>>10956582
Why are Mattel's inhouse team such shit at sculpting when it comes to this? Like fuck me man.
>>
>>10956959
Likeness rights that they don't have
>>
>>10956963
I mean that's understandable but that doesn't make it any better. Guess I'll just keep frankensteining up Masterverse and MOTUC stuff until I get my ultimate figures.
>>
Ok, what if after Turtles of Grayskull, Mattel would look for the next crossover and they would go to DC...
>>
And this is what they cooked, would you be interested in....
>>
Sorceress of Fate
>>
Prince Clark
>>
He-Man of Steel
>>
Mount Apokolips
>>
Needs more Metallo/Roboto with a kryptonite heart in his gearbox.
>>
Skellex
>>
Battle Hound
>>
Castle of the Gray Skull
>>
The Grodd-Beast
>>
Man-Of-Bats
>>
Mer-Master
>>
Wonder Warrior
>>
(armor)
>>
Evil-Ivy
>>
Ork-Oa
>>
Why-Clops
>>
Chargor
>>
Death-Trap
>>
Hawk-King
>>
>>10956360
That isn't happening and you know it
>>
File: shutupmoney.jpg (124 KB, 500x313)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Make it Masterverse, and im sold
>>
>>10956623
It might be the quite iconic and less interpretable head and staff.
But i wouldnt say he doesnt work.

>>10956684
Rest-A-Lump?
>>
>>10957014
Those are good!
>>
>>10956252
Besides Revelation cameo, is any of this worth anything?
>>
Webstarro
>>
Aqua-Fist
>>
Impoztor
>>
Plastinek
>>
Doom-Lash
>>
>>
>>10957040
Man-E-Hunter
>>
Gas-Or
>>
Rob-Alloy
>>
>>10957029
It's acknowledgement of the character, which isn't much but it's at least SOMETHING.
>>
>>10957044
So Multi-Bots plebs get to starve while Two-Bad chads thrive on all those endless Origins teases?

If literally anything pleases you, look up fanart.
>>
Two-Big
>>
Moss-Thing
>>
Bee-Mon
>>
Kopper-Khan
>>
Granny Snake Face
>>
Diamond-Bak
>>
KaSaad the Lashor
>>
Sssteppenwrap
>>
King Dark-Hiss
>>
Para-Serpents
>>
Red-Cyclone
>>
Jits-Al Ghul
>>
Champion of Steel
>>
Sines-Glo
>>
Clawatrocitus
>>
Liz-Atom
>>
Rio-Lobo
>>
Black Urchin
>>
Admiral Icer
>>
KIller-Punch
>>
Fang-Shark
>>
Mong-Or the Spoiler
>>
>>10956992
I would, but I'd also juat like 5.5 versions of the main DC heroes and villains. Also you went a little overboard on posting all these anon. At some point you should have just shared the guy's gallery. still its all very well thought out stuff. i wonder if anyone at mattel has seen it.
>>
>>10957032
>seahorse stridor
its the little things
>>
Mirokklon
>>
Well I almost finished so I might as well do it.

Sto-Rion
>>
Big Boulda
>>
Zotron
>>
Trigator
>>
Titanta
>>
Marv-Ro
>>
Black Dragon
>>
(unmasked)
>>
and finally, Kelthor.
>>
>DC fans
not even once
>>
>>10957131
>>10957133
These are good
>>
File: 1682055195223.jpg (106 KB, 1080x1126)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
made this cool guy awhile ago
>>
>>10957113
Damn I wish mattel did these back in the motuc days. This might be my favourite
>>
I've only now noticed, they've cheapened out with Spikor.

Spikor is supposed to have unique bracelets with studs looking like a very flattened spikes. In Origins, only his trident hand has correct bracelet.
>>
>>10957187
gives off alot of road warrior vibes
>>
File: Road-Warriors_MTOWWE.jpg (367 KB, 1193x843)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
>>10957350
I was so sad when MOTWWE ended and we never got them. They were made for the line. Hoping SUPER STARS last long enough for them to pop up.
>>
Is Duplico suddenly getting more distribution? There's a ton more of him popping up on eBay and Mercari
>>
>>10957487
Nahm Mattel Creations finally started shipping them out to people who got an order in back in october last year.
>>
File: GLjG9TUXIAAyENA.jpg (150 KB, 1440x2223)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
NE Evil Lyn tease on the boner throne box.
>>
>>10957534
So? Mer-Man and Beast Man also appear and look nothing like their NE versions. New Eternia isn't really a coherent thing, it's just a catch-all for releasing motu figures that aren't based on pre-existing versions.
>>
>>10957565
NE Merman hasn't been fully shown yet, just the fall 2024 catalog pic. You're probably thinking the revalations merman 2.0. Beast Man NE looks just like that without the new armor.
>>
>>10957584
>>
>>10956963
Neither did Super7 they had to work from the concept art. I don't know what current deal Mattel has worked out.
>>
Toy Habits is claiming their "anonymous source" confirmed Origins He-Ro and Eldor coming in 2024.
>>
>>10957718
That would be cool as fuck.
>>
File: Vypor-01__scaled_800.jpg (115 KB, 800x1098)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>
File: Vypor-00__scaled_800.jpg (73 KB, 800x800)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>
File: Vypor-04__scaled_800.jpg (78 KB, 800x800)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>
>>10957821
He's cool and all but pointless if they don't also make Castle Greyskullman in Origins.
>>
>>10955338
No. If I need to buy another one of this asshole for my Cartoon Collection Collection you're gonna hear about it.
>>
>>10957818
He looks great here, they even managed to create a face sculpt with a bit of that vintage charm.

>>10957821
>>10957823
Now in these shots it looks like they hyper detailed the head sculpt again like Fangor, I really wish they could pull back just a little so these new characters fit better with the vintage designs. It ends up looking like an origins figure with a Classics/Masterverse head. Is it really so hard to keep a few vintage figures on your desk while you're working so you don't drift from the style and appeal of the vintage line?
>>
>>10957911
More snakemen are never pointless.
>>
>>10957159
From the thumbnail I thought he was Scareglow
>>
>>10957818
>>10957821
The feet are different. Which ones the final figure?
>>
So how fucked am I if I want to get into MOTU Origins right now? I never bought any because until recently, because distribution where I live was garbage and I never saw any at retail. My brother, who travels a lot, got me a MOTU Leech he found for like $6 at a Wal-Mart when his family went on vacation during Spring Break. And it's got me thinking about tracking down the Horde and maybe the Snake Men.

I still have PTSD from how impossible it was to get any of the core characters during the MOTU Classic era, so am I fucked?
>>
>>10958074
While you are kind of fucked (especially if you want a full Horde due to Grizzlor being super expensive due to him being an internet only figure), there is slight hope if you want the core characters. Mattel's doing a Filmation centric line of MOTUC that has started hitting retail, so you can still get He-Man, Skeletor, Teela, MAA, and Orko. But if you some of the deep cuts (especially Scareglow), you are going to be paying out the ass.
>>
>>10958077
Is Grizzlor that expensive though? Considering he was made to order as well, there should be a ton more of him out there along with Wundar.

I haven't looked at Grizzlor specifically but the last I checked you could get a Wundar for like $40.
>>
>>10958074
>am I fucked?
As someone who only started collecting the line in the last year or so, I'd say only slightly. There are a few characters that will be harder to get and more expensive, like Grizzlor and Frog Monger because they were MC exclusives.
Core characters are mostly easy to find, especially He-man and Skeletor, or have suitable substitutes if you can accept them, like getting Eternia Guard to make vintage style MAA, minicomic variants like Trap Jaw, or getting Turtles of Greyskull Beastman and removing all the samurai armor. Fan Favourites seem to mostly focus on evil characters. Triklops and Merman have both gotten rereleased recently. And there is also the Cartoon Collection doing Filmation characters.
There are the occasional outliers from the retail releases that are a bit expensive now because they are less common, namely Thunderpunch He-Man and King Hiss, and Slamurai and the Horde Snake.
Remember to do your part and buy Wave 7. We need all collectors to own at least one Buzzoff and Jitsu.
>>
>>10958074
Like the other people said, only a couple should be hard to get for a fair price. Most are fairly readily available for around MSRP, some even lower. Like I got Snout Spout a few days ago also on clearance at Walmart for $15 (who must have been there for 1 or 2 years). Also you can find a lot of them go on sale online. Right now BBTS has a sale for some figures and put a few older ones up for pre-order restock. I don't think it should be anywhere near as bad as Classics.
Btw here were the recently announced figures (archived post) >>10926687
>>
>>10957821
That staff messes with me.At first I thought they'll just reuse Evil-Lyn's wand to save money but now I see it's bone-themed. So why not just make a completely new accessory? Then I realised it's from WWE. I guess this is going to become more common.

>>10957911
The point is to fill up all Axel's snake designs.

IDK, I'm as completionist as they get, I look forward to finishing vintage, Lost Wave, ToG, even Rulers of Sun but despite how many snakes we have I'm not itching for release of Pythonus, Golden Rod, Quick Flick, Strettch Nek, Red Tail and Toxoid.
>>10957981
My first thought was Megamind
>>10957987
The latter. Figure standing next to accessories in white screen is early shot, posed on black background on reflective floor are later, generally final shots.
>>10958074
You would really make it easy on yourself if you've settled for Cartoon Collection. It really depends how complete you want this collection, do you insist on "proper" versions, etc. If you can live without Trap Jaw or Tri-Klops and the only ones you want complete are Snakes and Horde then I think it's doable with Grizzlor being the hardest/most expensive one.
>>
>>10957973
>really so hard to keep a few vintage figures on your desk while you're working so you don't drift from the style and appeal of the vintage line

I think that the team making these figures are just literally devoid of any ability to actually design anything on their own and can only just reproduce copies of whatever is put in front of them. (At least where head sculpts are concerned). Which is alright for vintage itself because copying vintage is the point, or for the likes of Frog Monger that was actually designed by Mark Taylor anyway so he's still gonna fit the vintage MotU aesthetic.
But they can't tweak Vypor's head sculpt because they have to do it exactly the way Axel drew it. They can't put there own take on Geldor, they have to copy the 4Hs work from Classics. They're the toy equivalent of art tracers.
And the ridiculous thing is that Vypor is literally just supposed to match Viper Tower, so you just had to scale down this and he would actually match the vintage head sculpting philosophy.
>>
File: eternia tower snake.png (1.4 MB, 1000x1000)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>10958164
I think they are basing Vypor off of their new Eternia Tower versus the original.
>>
File: 20240420_072623-COLLAGE.jpg (560 KB, 3195x2400)
560 KB
560 KB JPG
>>10958178
Even then, the Tower is STILL less realistic than Vypor.
>>
>>10957911
>He's cool and all but pointless if they don't also make Castle Greyskullman in Origins.

>Castle Grayskullman and Viper Towerman fight for lack of a Snake Mountain Man and Grayskull Towerman to fight
Would Central Towerman be a neutral Cosmic Enforcer?
>>
>>10958157
>IDK, I'm as completionist as they get, I look forward to finishing vintage, Lost Wave, ToG, even Rulers of Sun
Speaking of Rulers, what's the deal with the second Target exclusive 3-pack? I was expecting it to appear by Black Friday 2023 and get its price slashed 50% or more, like how I got the first one, but BF and Christmas came and went with no online stock and no Origins at the two Targets in my city besides a lonely peg that had last held Mantenna, 200X He-Man and Skeletor and single-carded Pig Head. It never showed up online or locally after New Year's either.
Did Target buy like 10,000 units and then distribute 50 each to 10% of their physical stores, like how someone posted a photo last year with 50-100 Masterverse NA He-Men in their local Target?
Has it gone to somewhere like Ross or Ollie's instead?
>>
>>10957718
Awesome though I'd be surprised if they really squeezed them this year.
>>
>>10958295
Why not? You might have a point if you assume them to be MC since we still have to do Extendar, Night Stalker, MV Horde Trooper, Geldor and Demo-Man, and MC likes to only do one a month and often skips months, BUT they could be Fall or Winter Walmart Exclusives like Terroar, BBTS exclusives like Reptilax, or novelty box set exclusive at Target like the Stranger Things set. There's a bunch of places they can be squeezed in.
>>
File: MotU Sssqueeze thinking.jpg (584 KB, 2160x3840)
584 KB
584 KB JPG
>>10958295
>really squeezed them this year.
>>10958306
>they can be squeezed in.
>>
>>10958306
I guess. Pretty wild to imagine He-Ro at retail when rest of vintage is MC only but it might happen.
>>
>>10958306
I can see them being Shartmart exclusives like the lost 88 Snakes.
>>
>>10958385
>Pretty wild to imagine He-Ro at retail when rest of vintage is MC

Again, the current state of Origins is already doing shit like Sy-klone MC while literal who's like Reptilax are getting a wider release. It sounds on-brand to me
>>
File: xolp9zf4hmlasu7qap9u.jpg (99 KB, 600x600)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>10958074
You could probably have some fun and find some good deals on clearance.
But trying to keep up with anything Mattel releases is a pain in the ass. If you don't live in the US exclusives will be a thorn in your side. They release the most interesting and desirable characters in ways that make them annoying if not impossible to get.
This post, >>10958276, pretty much describes the vibe of collecting Origins. Where/how do I even get this stuff?
My advice would be to get whats cheap online, then fill in the gaps with vintage (they have the bonus of gimmicks intact)
>>
>>10958276
Now that you mention it, I've only seen them at certain Targets. I was waiting for them to go on sale too.
>>
>>10958326
>First Man-At-Arms
Based Squeeze
>>
You know what's funny?
Whenever you read a comic featuring Sssqueeze, whenever anyone says his name, the still say "Sssqueeze" instead of just "Squeeze", meaning everyone, friend and foe alike, willingly draw out the s for him, even though none of them are sibilant
>>
>>10958700
It is acknowledging his culture. Very sensitive from them!
>>
>>10958276
Theyre still matbe 4 each at my local targets even after the 50% sale. Theyre now $35 clearance but Ill wait until it get to $15 like the last three pack.
>>
>>10958767
>Theyre still matbe 4 each at my local targets even after the 50% sale
So it's "zero at the majority of Targets, stacks of 4 after 50% at some". FML.
>>
So the one Wal-Mart in town that didn't remove all its MotU pegs put out at least 2 cases of Cartoon Collection/reissues, 1 of basic Turtles of Grayskull and 1 of Krang. I saw everything on a Monday, then on Wednesday ToG was all gone and a couple of CC figures had sold.
Looks like ToG was the profitable decision for Mattel.
>>
File: IMG_3742.jpg (667 KB, 750x976)
667 KB
667 KB JPG
Rattlor came in today and the very forst thing I did was put the neck piece on Leftovor to complete the Quetzecoatlus look. I really like it.
>>
File: 20240420_181056.jpg (1.73 MB, 4160x1872)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
>>10958863
Not as well developed but its growing. Im hoping to get a few spare figures to build my own g0ds of grayskül.
Really happy with mekanek, honestly shouldve been a stand alone figure imo. Sticking him with a simple vehicle like ground ripper was a poor idea. Pack mekanek in with talon fighter maybe or even just put talon fighter and ground ripper together. Only thing i wish was different with mekanek is more of the metal paint on the chest, like the goggles.
>>
>>10958785
I missed out too, for the very damn same ass reason. Now my rots crew is incomplete, BUT itll be great when they reunite one day.
>>10958804
Im watching the store slowly reset the toy aisle here. Guessing they will cut back on tmnt shelf space to share with motu/tog.
>>
>>10958178
Part of me is still upset I had to pass up on Eternia.

The other part has to keep reminding the other that I had and still don't have the money or the space for the fucking thing
>>
>>10958948
Same it looks so fun in photos. If I knew I could of sold the King Grayskull variant for half the cost I probably would of bought in. Truth is though I really don't have the space for it and Castle Grayskull makes a perfect backdrop for my collection.
>>
>>10958164
>They're the toy equivalent of art tracers.
That's a great way of explaining it. It doesn't feel like there's a lead designer who's even bothering with what they're trying to achieve. They started with those first wave Robot Chicken wacky head-sculpt variants, then they changed style and decided to try and match the vintage figures as closely as possible, and now with figures like Demo-Man, Geldor, and Vypor they're creating detailed head-sculpts in Classics/Masterverse style?

>>10958187
Damn, right looks perfect. I wish Vypor came with a second vintage head like this, he would look great next to Sssqueeze and King Hiss. C'mon Mattel get it together.
>>
>>10958993
>It doesn't feel like there's a lead designer who's even bothering with what they're trying to achieve
What is the title for who would be in charge of whose getting made, and choosing the exclusives / retail?
>>
File: Dragqueen.jpg (27 KB, 499x614)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Dragstor is a pretty bad toy too. The car theme doesn't fit MotU and the fact budget stopped it from being finished, it's just a crap concept with a crap design gimped by cost. It's easily one of the worst MotU figures yet rarely gets on any worst of lists.
>>
>>10959351
There is a reason he was last character from vintage in Classics.

I used to think he's the worst. I mean, even in world of silly and impractical gimmicks that is Eternia, dude rolls on his belly how is that practical or threatening?

Now I kinda like him in underdog sense, similarly to Comet Warriors.
>>
>>10959388
>how is that practical or threatening?
Practical? Who cares
Threatening? Ever been kicked in the shins with steel capped boots? Now, imagine a steel capped boot that weighs 80 kg travelling 100km per hour.
>>
Anyone wants a proper accessories for their Snake Men and not repaints?
>>
It's a custom but they got Axel to do boxart.Guy never misses a chance to work on snakes, huh?
>>
>>10959351
>shitting on Dragstor now

Ok, so, I will agree with your one point about CLASSICS Dragstor being shit because of the retarded decision to make the wheel an armor piece.
But Dragstor in general is cool. He's not specifically "car" themed, just vehicle themed in general. He only has a wheel and an exhaust pipe. Any vehicle can have those, and I don't see you saying the vehicles don't belong in MotU.
>But he's named Dragstor, like a dragster, which is a car!
And dragsters are called that because of "drag racing", which is just motor vehicle racing. You can drag race with other vehicles, so it's not our of place to assume drag racing exists on Eternia, just with road rippers instead of cars or motorcycles. So there's nothing that "doesn't fit MotU" about him.
And the "it's not practical" argument? Dude can just jump on his belly and race off while motherfuckers are still running towards their vehicles to try and chase him. He's already stated to be faster than most vehicles in this setting and he gets the added headstart of his enemies actually having to get to a vehicle to chase him. And even if I did agree with your sentiment, since when is "practical" a requirement for MotU?
>>
>>10959404
>>10959424
Imagine using him as a skateboard.

Mattel, keep his gimmick and give him pegs on his back so feet can peg on!
>>
>>10959429
>Imagine using him as a skateboard.
Imagine Grizzlor doing a kickflip using Dragstor as a skateboard

they're speeding towards a handrail

and Dragstor is like "Don't even THINK about it"
>>
>>10959424
My point is that I'm trying to imagine how you write action scene and it's always odd. Like his main fighting technique must be headbutting people into kneecaps.

As for trying to imagine "car chase" with scene, dude must be riding like he's insane. He gets zero protection on this thing aside from his helmet, all the dust, rocks and other shit is flying right into his face. If he rides over road spikes, he'll just bounce off the pavement at insane speeds.

...So in conclusion, I'm disappointed he never appeared in Revelation or any cartoon, if you're willing to play him straight, he must be either a cold unfeeling cyborg or a complete madman. World's craziest stuntman.
>>
>>10959429
>Mattel, keep his gimmick and give him pegs on his back so feet can peg on!
I wish to sign your petition.
>>
>>10959449
>World's craziest stuntman
Evil Knievel
>>
>>10959449
>trying to imagine "car chase" with scene, dude must be riding like he's insane
>or a complete madman. World's craziest stuntman.

NOW you're getting it. That's the appeal of Dragstor, he's a nutcase.
>>
>>10959449
>He gets zero protection on this thing aside from his helmet, all the dust, rocks and other shit is flying right into his face.

The wheel is behind his face when travelling on it. Nothing is kicking into his face. Even if that were an issue, he has a face mask for the dust and keeps his arms forward so he could always brace them up over his face if needed to block debris.
>>
>>10959453
Just ask custom designer for pegging harness for your Dragstor.
>>
>>10959474
Slightly off topic, but you ever notice that on the card art, the Evil Horde seem to fight other villains just as much or more than they fight heroes?
Like, for comparison, every single Evil Warrior and Snake Man fight heroes on their card, with the sole exception of Blast Attak fighting Mosquitor and a Trooper.
But with the Horde, Grizzlor is fighting Kobra Khan, Mosquitor is fighting Rattlor, Dragstor is fighting Tung and Rattlor, and both Modulok and Multi-Bot are fighting multiple Evil Warriors, and both Hordak variants are fighting either Skeletor or Snakes. I think Mantisaur also features fighting Skeletor.
>>
>>10959494
>pegging harness
I do not think that means what you think it means.
>>
>>10959524
What do ya mean, talk to someone who makes customs and tell him you want your Dragstor pegged in the back.
>>
>>10959500
Yes.
>>
>>10959500
>>10959622
Setting up Hordak as new hotness to overshadow Skeletor alone wouldnt work that well. But setting Horde as rival faction was the part that made addition of Horde really exciting. Now if we just had more media capitalising on it.
>>
>>10959624
I have a feeling the 2000s series would have made good use of the Horde being such a huge threat that it probably would unite the evil warriors and the heroic masters in a temporary alliance to re-banish Hordak.

They had already done a fairly good job with the Snakemen conflict (which they would have built upon further if the show hadn't been cancelled)
>>
>>10959641
I get the feeling they would have used it as the vehicle for the Snakes teaming with the Evil Warriors like in vintage.
King Hiss was dead, Skeletor had reclaimed Snake Mountain, and the Horde was back. What else were they gonna do?
Or at the very least, maybe they fractured; Kobra Khan going back to Skeletor having gotten treated like a bitch by the "real" snakes (maybe taking Sssqueeze and Snake Face with him?) while Rattlor and Tung Lashor join the Horde like muh Filmation. (Were Snake Troopers known about in 2002? Maybe Rattlor and TL would have taken the bulk of the army to Hordak and thus allowed Hordak to upgrade them)
>>
I've found myself falling out of love with MOTU recently and really wishing the latest reveals weren't Z-listers that they put 0 research into. Everything I'm even mildly interested in being a Walmart exclusivd is also a huge kick in the dick.
I can either pay a scalper or hope BBTS gets some stock, otherwise I just don't get the toys we want. Shout out to that Heman 4-pack continues to rot for $150 on Matty while a single Thunder Punch Heman sold for $90 on ebay the other day.
>>
>>10958863
At last, Extendar's arch-enemesis!
>>
>>10960098
Thunder punch and that wave were barely on shelves for some reason. King Hiss is the same. I hope the two get reissues.
>>
>>10959644
I know one planned story plot was for Duncan to become Snake Man-At-Arms and build weapons and vehicles for the Snake Men.
>>
File: 1695197042020568.png (909 KB, 1280x720)
909 KB
909 KB PNG
>>10959474
>>10959424
Now I hope Dragstor is a deluxe with an alternate face mask head, pegs on the back for other characters to ride on, and exhaust effect parts.

Imagine an XLR8-style face mask for him when burning rubber.
>>
File: IMG_7076.jpg (399 KB, 750x782)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>10958863
I would still call him Leftovor the Ptero-Man.

Because this >>10958872 is Quetzal the Feathered Snake!
>>
>>10948050
Horde/Skeletor need a donutsteel flying character. No fair that Buzzoff and Stratos have air superiority. Hell, even a winged snakemen would be neat.
>>
>>10960653
Classics gave Skeletor Draego-Man and Filmation gave Hordak Vultak.
>>
>>10960653
But doesnt Skeletor have sea nad deepwater superiority?
>>
File: IMG_7160.jpg (54 KB, 758x1000)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>10960653
And Horde has Batros.
>>
>>10960677
Batros is neither Horde nor ever shown to be able to fly inspite of the wings.
>>
>>10960680
He isnt Horde? And you are right with the flying. I dont remember him to fly.
>>
>>10960658
I wonder if origins would get them though. Vultak and Batros are booth She-ra toons aren't they?
>>
>>10960699
No. He showed up in one episode of He-Man (not She-Ra), started the ep as an independent villain and then joined Skeletor half way through. He's either a standalone or an Evil Warrior, take your pick
>>
>>10960703
I could swear i watched a She-Ra episode with him. But probably thats just his bat symbol that misremember him to be a horde.
>>
File: leatherhead-togs-red.jpg (264 KB, 555x640)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
The new Walmart images of TogS leather head makes me think Drago Man is a sure thing seeing as most of new LH sculpting could be reused.
>>
>>10960098
Stop complaining incel. I made bank off those motu exclusives and since I write the cheques to produce this bullshit anyways, you should be grateful.

Check your tone, take a deep breath and tell me thank you.
>>
>>10961213
For me it's been buying colorful redecos of my favorite transformers molds. Ross has plenty for $6 each. I won't be bothered to buy anymore damn snakes for 19.99 plus taxation theft. It's ridiculous how much mattel is seemingly allergic to making what I want.
>teehee we'll get goyim's money by padding out our line with bullshit
>oy vey why aren't retailers ordering more? Ack!
Just make Twobad and put Extendar up for pre-order already. It's Joever.
>>
File: SF.png (293 KB, 568x537)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
New Thread:
>>10961311
>>10961311
>>10961311
>>
>>10958872
Kirby approves.
>>
>>10961091
RACIST!!!!!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.