[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240414_161815.jpg (320 KB, 909x1079)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
What is the chance my friend would die from this? They joked about doing vore and shoving them up their ass. He/she doesnt have health insurance anymore! These are covered in cheap paint from china. Worried my friend is going to do really do it as she/he is really deranged over this cartoon, has put other action figures in their ass and mouth, swallowed tiny soft ones, fucks specific stuffed animals and has stolen toys from family kids all the time as well as stealing strangers kids toys at least 4 times, plus a shoplifting problem.

I dont want these, i want good ones for my shelf. Sharp points are ok because they are not entering my asshole. Pretty retarded that the shop didnt sell any single figurines. Yes im aware i need new friends and should probably check outside of this fandom for some.
>>
>>10950892
you have such a cool friend OP.
>>
>>10950892
what an ugly dogshit artstyle who watches this
>>
>>10950895
Their cool rep is going to skyrocket when they have to inform a doctor to extract a homo spider and cyclops from their bloody asshole then pump their stomach and have lesbian girls fly out. They offered me the alastor and requested photos if i shove it in my ass so i just declined it.

>>10950898
This isnt close to the style and the styles got a lot on calarts or ugly 3d cgi tho theres problems. Problems lie mostly with design copy paste or color pasting tho.
>>
File: alstolim.png (30 KB, 146x135)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>10950892
that alastor is sending me.
look at his stupid fucking expression.
>>
>>10950892
Rope.
>>
>>10950892
Cool bait thread about the tranny hell cartoon and all but I just want to talk about how doofy/cute that Charlie is. look at her gormless little anime face and goofy little horns.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.