[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I really wish we went back to the classic style of plush and that we got pets in every queer color scheme. My friends and I would love it. They don't even need to have it in the name so that conservative families will buy it too. It could be something like:

Gay dog or frog
Lesbian cat or fox
Transgender starfish or dragon
Bisexual monkey or horse
Asexual unicorn
Genderqueer possum
Genderquestioning owl
Demigirl kangaroo
Demiboy raccoon
Straight ally squirrel
Pansexual giraffe
Transmasc rhino
Transfem lioness
Black queer lion
Demisexual zebra
Aromantic caterpillar
Genderfluid chicken
Agender fish
Apothisexual mouse
Autosexual rabbit
Omnisexual cow
Polysexual shark

Ganz are morons for not doing something like this already, even as a limited product. I would pay in the ballpark of 70 each for these and so would every queer person i know.
>>
File: cdc.jpg (82 KB, 800x450)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>A sixth webkinz thread has spawned
>>
>>10951370
i like the newer style webkinz better but i support your endeavor op
>>
>>10951372
I wish mods would actually do their jobs instead of auto-saging every thread after 2 weeks because of a single spammer
>>
>>10951375
yeah same. i like the look of the og webkinz but i can't pet them cause of how loose they made the fur it sheds everywhere and it fucking sucks.

ironically, when they made the lil-kinz and some of the later webkinz and they tightened it up suddenly it improved. but nobody fuckin talks about that (well i mean nobody talks about webkinz ever but even when it is talked about nobody ever brings it up). it's really sad.

>>10951372
i wish it were genuine instead of some dumbasses attempt at forced conversation
>>
>i NEED the company to pander to my self ascribed label i NEED to be boxed in and categorized rigidly i NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT
why are americans like this
>>
>>10951468
the funny thing is there are a dime a dozen rainbow pets already in the game, it's just a fuckload of them are virtual only and never made into plushes. nothing explicit, but you can read between the lines.
>>
>>10951469
maybe people just like colors, dude
>>
>>10951470
i mean, yeah, for the most part, a lot of them are just colors, but there are some where it feels like the team wanted to be a bit pandery.
>>
>>10951468
On the internet, every one is American.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.