[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

I seem to be cementing my commitment to going unsexed the further down this path I go...
>>
I have a set of sonic plushies too. Classic style. They are cute.

Got a sonic, tails, knuckles. Metal, classic robotnik and mighty.
>>
>>10963134
sonic is eepy
>>
I thought this was like the baby toy sub-line. Why are their acrylic standees? I don't associate those with kids.
>>
>>10967919
Parents do decorate baby rooms with shelved knickknacks.
>>
>>10963134
This is pretty creepy not gonna lie.
>>
>>10963134
bruh, like the bottom 40% of men are unsexed these days, and all but the top 20% are expendables that are only sexed for their wallet with zero loyalty given them.

don't even worry about it, you were never in the running. have fun with your sonic stuff and never let the scant promise of pussy convince you to not be you.
>>
>>10963134
>unsexed
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.