[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Bandai is hinting at a Tamagotchi Connection rerelease
https://twitter.com/TMGC_net/status/1783677376741638325

They're referencing a western Connection V3 commercial, but promoting it in Japan, so the device is potentially an amalgamation of the whole connection/plus era rather than a 1:1 rerelease like what they did for the P1/P2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wMB99LrW5Q
>>
File: IMG_8059.jpg (336 KB, 828x642)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
omori tamagotchi tease from last thread, still no news on them
>>
File: GL3GPjBacAEelOa.jpg (212 KB, 520x520)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>10965961
Best I can do for you is this color screen Detective Conan nano
>>
>>10966211
Those are cute
>>
>>10965937
If they do anything involving the entama/v3 I wonder if we will get a new tamatown.
I recall there was a trademark for a phone app(?) called tamagotchi plaza made a few months ago
>>
>>10965961
Holy Shit why is this fag shit everywhere?
>>
>>10966537
One thing I'm uncertain about -
For the last few years, Bandai have maintained 3 tamagotchi product streams
>P1/P2 re-releases
>Nanos
>"Feature" devices

Tamagotchi Uni is still the flagship feature device - they've even just started selling DLC for it - so it's not like they're about to sunset it.
They're still releasing new P1/P2 shells, and announcing new nanos (even upgrading them to color now)
Which would mean an Anniversary Connection would be a 4th product stream? This is uncharted territory for Bandai.

Point being, I don't know if they'd want to maintain both the Tamagotchi Uni online live service and an online service for an Anniversary Connection. It's not impossible, I'll be impressed if they do it.

A few options I could imagine
>Anniversary Connection has no website/app connectivity, maybe replicates some features completely on-device
>Anniversary Connection has an "offline" companion app with no online play
>Anniversary Connection has a companion app which connects to its own servers, similar to the original tamatown
>Anniversary Connection has wifi and connects to the same/similar servers as Tamagotchi Uni, to replicate some tamatown features on-device
or worst case
>Anniversary Connection is just a Tamaverse Travel Ticket for the Tamagotchi Uni lol

Personally I'd be leaning towards either no companion app, or a basic companion app which doesn't take many development resources away from the Tamagotchi Uni live service they're actively maintaining. The Tamagotchi Plaza trademark is definitely suspicious
>>
Don't know how many of you have noticed it yet, but the teaser looks a lot like an old V3 commercial.
>>
>>10967577
>>10965937
That would be great news, specially if they bring back all the web features back.
>>
>>10966211
nanos have color now? wow
>>
>>10967577
soul vs soulless
>>
>>10970042
This will be the first one
Screen looks to be the same resolution as normal sized tamas, in a shell the same size as a normal nano - so the DPI's gonna be unprecedented for a tamagotchi
>>
>>10970225
>>10970042
Fingers crossed for a new color sanrio nano.

Loving the new color digimon too. I wonder if it's that batteries and charging have gotten go enough that color screen are more manageable in smaller devices.
>>
>>10970408
Gonna be very curious about the battery life of the color nano
Nanos in the past haven't kept save data, if you replace the batteries or press the reset button there's been no option to load your saved data

I wonder if they'll change that now, I can't imagine the rechargeable battery would last more than a couple of days
>>
>>10970439
Maybe it "dies" before it dies. Say it shuts down at 10%? Keeping it stored until it's recharged. I don't know. Also very curious.

Just cool stuff. I was getting a little bored of bandai's offerings lately. But some cool color nanos would be pretty dope.
>>
>>10970490
I hope they re-release past Nano Tamas with color, like the spy x family one.
>>
>>10970565
i'd like a color eevee (or another pokemon) nano or the molcar one in color
>>
>>10970705
color eevee would sell out so quick and get bought up by scalpers who would sell it for an outrageous amount. thats unless Bandai makes enough of them or somehow polices the way they are sold.
>>
File: Untitled.png (35 KB, 844x531)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
> Bandai gives up nearly all of the rest of the franchise to focus on the TCG
> It still pales in comparison to everything else

Yikes, better triple those orders of the Pen Colors
>>
>>10965961
>tease
That's literally a fanmade etsy keychain, you fucking retard. Why do you keep posting this in every tama thread?
>>
Do you guys buy cases for your virtual pets?
>>
How is a develpoment of pet virtual?
>>
File: IMG_20240501_1943552592.jpg (897 KB, 1735x1866)
897 KB
897 KB JPG
Goodbye, Spacytchi!
Thank you for giving me a girl.
I'll raise Makiko~
>>
>>10973641
i'm going to boot up my entama so i can raise memetchi and have a guru-guru hair duo.
it'd be nice if i had another 4U so they could have a playdate.
>>
>>10973106
i got a electronic days clear case for the uni so i can throw it in my pocket
i've also crocheted some cases for other tama devices
>>
>>10973197
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>10971790
>Vanguard at 11
A bit of topic but what the fuck happened?
>better triple those orders of the Pen Colors
I really want to buy wave two but I'm saving for a new PC. When is the preorder going to end?
>>
I forgot to call the sitter and my tama got sick, hungry and bored but this is kind of cute, a bit better than the Pix having your tama in a corner looking absolutely miserable.
Also, is the Uni going to ask me every week if I want to get rid of my tama?
>>
>>10976547
>Also, is the Uni going to ask me every week if I want to get rid of my tama?
Yes. It is a bit awkward, feeling like i'm keeping it hostage.
>>
For those who wondered what a naked Lovelitchi would look like, here you go.
>>
File: 1714321448210.jpg (42 KB, 450x600)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>10976555
I think it's kind of annoying sometimes.
but i don't feel bad though.. my melodytchi stays whether she likes it or not.
same for that stupid blue thing on my pix

>>10976584
Very interesting and important. thank you.
>>
>>10976584
wouldn't she be fluffier
>>
>>10976605
Not exactly. Besides, she's already fluffy as is.
>>
File: 1714316166826637.jpg (236 KB, 1132x1600)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>10976586
I actually recognise this page from a Tamagotchi doujin that I was looking for several months. I even made a thread on /wsr/ (>>>/wsr/1458780 if you were wondering.) for people to help me look for a copy of this book since there isn't any scans of it anywhere on the internet.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpVttmqSI4o

bros, she's so cute
>>
>>10976584
Pretty sure there was a SFW featureless nude edit of both Melodytchi and Candy PakuPaku, but I can't find them anywhere on the internet.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.