[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GAOMW4hWsAASNIc.jpg (216 KB, 1625x1109)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
We now have information regarding the Sonic Movie 3 line and the new LEGO sets if you're into those.
https://nitter.poast.org/news_merch/status/1730381012427792852#m
https://nitter.poast.org/news_merch/status/1785472641358274720#m
How do you feel about the movie figures, anon?
I got a movie Sonic on clearance and didn't care for it at first but he has grown on me. I really like the design and the detail.
>>
if they are going to be 5 inch then they better actually get good elbow bends this time instead of those shit prime elbows
>>
So the Sonic Prime line is over then
>>
>movieshit
meh
>>
I would have liked a 4 inch Shadow figure to go with the figures from Sonic 2, along with Agent Stone and Tom and Maddie...not Wade though, ugh, even after the took over half the Knuckles series I STILL had to google the guy's name because he's SO forgettable
>>
>>10977617
Still has the best Knuckles toy, far as i know.
>>10978247
It's going to be so terrible if we get toys of the humans for some reason
>>
>>10978343
I am personally hoping to at least get a Maria, so I can pose her with one of my Shadows to have a SA2 Shadow and then a current Shadow. With the movie line being 5 inch it could be perfect for 4 inch Shadow
>>
bump for fang the 2.5" huntersniperweaselgerboa
>>
>>10982265
No. I want 4"
>>
Why even bother with a Sonic thread, nothing is more shit than Sonic.
>>
>>10978362
surely if there's a movie maria figure they'll do a game one too
>>
File: GJ4P1hOXUAErPnt.jpg (62 KB, 1170x606)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
are they ever going to make vehicles and playsets for the modern figures?
>>
>>10983397
Death Egg battle and Green Hill were modern. No vehicles yet though
>>
File: goodnight-sleep.gif (75 KB, 640x480)
75 KB
75 KB GIF
>still no news on the other 2 4 inch Babylon Rogues
>>
>>10983397
certainly not for the lack of them, we could get Eggman and Tails' walkers from Sonic Adventure 2, the cars from the All Stars Racer games, the X-wing style version of the Tornado from Sonic Adventure OR Sonic Unleashed, the modern version of the Tornado as seen in Frontiers, or ANY of Eggman's vanity mechs that prioritize actually being cool giant figures instead of accommodating a stupid exploding gimmick
>>
>>10983397
IIRC they already said a while back that they're going to prioritize Classic over Modern for playsets unfortunately
>>
>>10983397
>no 4" classic playsets
why... we need them!
>>
File: R62_1222a.jpg (3.38 MB, 3754x5631)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB JPG
BOW YOUR HEADS LOW ALL HAIL SHADOW
>>
>>10990085
GO AHEAD AND TRY AND SEE THROUGH ME
DO IT IF YOU DARE (DARE)
ONE STEP FORWARD, TWO STEPS BACK, I'M THERE
>>
>>10977193
i wish every set wasn't fucked by scalpers
>>
>>10991356
>go to one store it's just a bunch of sonics
>go to another store the 4in figures were replaced by the prime line
>>
>>10977193
5" sonic movie sounds good. the 4" line from movie 2 had good articulation, and the 5" line for prime had some nice details. Hopefully they can improve the articulation for 5" and let the elbows and knees bend further for the movie toyline.
Some people here really didn't like the prime line but I thought they're excellent, sonic and shadow especially. I hope the same will be the case for the movie toys
>>
>>10992423
5" is too tall though. 4" was perfect because the characters were small. Also now im remembering how tall they were in Sonic X
>>
>>10992491
I think the 4" ones are ok but feel a bit small and limited in detail because of it. The 5" prime ones get the extra detail and articulation and just feel better in my hands. When I was a kid, I wanted toys about 5" tall, and now as an adult collector I still feel the same. I've always felt that the 4" line has a lot of wonkiness and I think their scale is the primary contributor to that. I think Sonic in particular is one of the wonkiest looking toys in that line too
>>
>>10992423
>>10992491
2.5" is, on average, the perfect size for most Sonic figs, especially since you've "4-inch" characters like Big, Vector, and Omega that look right with them, the playsets and accessories work with them.

That said, if you prefer a 1/12 scale situation, 4-inch is the better option. 5-inch on its own doesn't really add anything, just an awkward size.
>>
>>10991328
CAN YOU SEE ALL OF ME

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.