[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Mod.CF-Wave1.Jam_-scaled.jpg (291 KB, 2560x1683)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
Remember that crowd-funded Cyberfrog line? I just opened mine almost a year later and...I'm disappointed. I'm not really surprised though, it seems that every crowdfund I hear about just fails somehow. Cyberfrog was advertised to me as a product improved by collector feedback, but I still notice things like Frog's nearly unposable head, how its thighs share a joint so they both rotate together, how the belt obstructs them too and especially the giant feet which I've always felt uncertain about. Then Heather's toy has arms that break the clean mold from her sleeves, and she has that same terrible Marvel Legends butt that obstructs leg articulation. And lastly she has long hair, which means head articulation is also restricted. Her alternate head doesnt help neither, and I simply dont like it. Anyway, just wanted to vent and maybe hear your thoughts too, because I don't recall you guys talking about it much when they started shipping
>>
>>10978456
Mmm, yes, totes believable that you actually bought the product, with that stock photo and all.
>>
>>10978456
Why did you buy these in the first place. They look like shit from even a character design standpoint
>>
File: PXL_20231023_020539507.jpg (1.67 MB, 4080x3072)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
Add blutac to the neck. Presto.
>>
>>10978456
whh are there just a bunch of normal women next to those stylized creatures thats so fucking funny
>>
>>10978456
it looked very impressive from process to sculpt, it was just after the end of the coof age, and just when other companies simply werent doing any better. I knew what I was doing as I attempted to pay for it at all, and now I'm doing what comes naturally: Complaining because it sucks. I'm just glad I didn't buy the wasps. Also not sure if I want Salamandroid if that ever happens
>>
File: 1622712772122.jpg (24 KB, 441x248)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
When is he releasing the Playmates figure?
>>
never heard of this line before but i kinda like the look on these guys. especially if they are like micronauts sized.
>>
File: images.png (15 KB, 225x225)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>10981473
I'll pass on the frog guy, but the woman with the nips poking out of her shirt looks great. An ankh choker? Could she BE any more esoteric?
>>
>>10981581
It's worse. They're normal women with no ab crunch. Her entire torso is nothing but swivels! SWIVELS! She can't do action poses, she can't do sexy poses, all she can do is stand there ramrod straight. What where they thinking?!
>>
>>10978456
>dumbfuck culture war retards get suckered into funding shitty toys

lmao
>>
>>10978540
Fuck of ethan, no one likes you anymore. Take your little pedo friend vito amd piss off, never to be seen again.
>>
>>10982819
Can you fill me in on how this is culture war crap I have no idea what these frog things are but this sounds really really funny
>>
>>10982865
has-been comic artist got a bunch of retards riled up about woke comics and got them to throw money at kickstarters for a comic and toyline of this frog thing he made up to own the libs. I don't think the comic ever materialized and the toys were garbage,
>>
>>10982869
>boohoo im a troon
Go murder some more people on twitter for whisper network clout Ramon.
>>
>>10982869
>I like my libs OWNED
>my cyberfrogs POORLY POSEABLE
>my women figures PHOTOREALISTIC
>>
>>10982865
>>10982869
I remember keeping up with the old comicsgate stuff. Never put money into it though. Its Nostalgic to me now. Its really funny that evs is a verified lolcow now and has a dedicated thread on the farms all over a fued with some based nigger who also makes unreadably bad comics. I always liked Diversity and comics and seems like he's doing okay though. His YouTube channels are kinda dead now but I've heard his comics do okay.
>>
>>10982869
>I don't think the comic ever materialized
He released like two issues in the span of almost a decade
They're larger than typical floppies but only because he had to compensate and add more pages because more and more of his followers became jaded
>>
>>10982998
you almost have to respect the hustle lmao
>>
When is he releasing a Pitt figure with Dale Keown now that some company is making their own not-Pitt?
>>
>>10981570
I think this looks sorta neat

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.