[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Which toy line has the best community AND makers/designers who enjoy connecting with the fandom?
>>
>>10979280
the people at jada toys seem to enjoy and understand the appeal of toy collecting and posing
>>
>>10979280
>Which toy line has the best community
Masters of the U...
>AND makers/designers who enjoy connecting with the fandom?
oh, never mind
>>
File: JqXWjhtL_400x400.jpg (15 KB, 400x400)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>10979280
All those Ask Jakks segments were no joke. I've even emailed them in the past and they're humanly responsive. I dont know if that's changed yet though
>>
>toy collecting
>community
>fandom
Very gay concept, I mean sure creating community to share protips ect. is ok but fandom leads to bootlicking and worshipping of brand (toy lines in this case) which should never be a thing.
This is why Hasbro shit on Marvel Legends line and didn't improve anything.
>>
>>10979606
I hate that this is true .... damn you mattel, y u no want my money?
>>
>>10979280
None for both.
>>
>>10979280
I mean Hasbro tries their best to do both, but it still takes them years to learn
>>
>>10979280
The diecast community can be toxic and cringe as fuck, but the creators connect with the Fandom and actually are part of the community. So they know what we want (sometimes).
>>
>>10980112
Did this Asian guy give a homeless guy a hot wheel?
>>
>>10980140
That's Rob Zombie
>>
>>10980249
Rob Zombie is homeless?!
>>
>>10979623
>"hey are you going to actually release characters that we want like *insert popular mario or sonic character*
>"we here at jakks do believe in providing for our fans with the best quality-" *nothing of note and basically just a nice cooperate way of saying idk*
that's what all of those retarded Q&As were like.
half of their figures are shit and they have god awful distribution.
>>
>>10979280
Kotobukiya's mecha musume franchises but strictly within the borders of Japan
>>
>>10979875
Yeah, they’ve done a lot better lately. Especially with Haslabs,
>>
>>10980754
I need to move
>>
>>10979280
who cares, stop looking for "community" in your consumerism bubble and go make real friends.
>>
>>10988012
maybe I want both?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.