[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>not a toy guy
>see toy
>suddenly want toy
Why is this happening? What do?
>>
Stop questioning things and buy the fucking toy.
>>
>>10979763
DON'T DO IT
It's a slippery slope.
>>
>>10979763
who the hell is this?
>>
>>10979824
Hide, one of the guitarists of X Japan.
>>
>>10979827
>X Japan
So is that, like, the Japanese version of X Ambassadors?
>>
Why does this soosoo toys have these fake names on the figures who are clearly movie characters? Future warrior (Terminator), Hell Knight (Ghost Rider).
>>
OP here, I would but I can't justify it (money/space). I will stick to Blu-rays. They have better value for me. I can see why you enjoy this /toy/ hobby though.
But I also feel it must be stressful to know ywn have all the /toy/ you would like.
Blu rays have an end game. Especially if you collect only movies you enjoy your 9/10s.
>>
>>10980036
https://youtu.be/6PviTyH6u88
Pioneer of rock music. Had a ton of nu metal elements years before nu metal reached Mtv.
94-98.
>>
>>10982403
Usually because they don't have the license to make said figures.
>>
>>10979763
Weird way to come out of the closet but okay.
>>
>>10982530
But it looks identical, even to the actors' faces.
And the figures' quality looks good too.
>>
>>10982760
But they don’t own the license or the likeness rights. If the company that holds the license wants to come after them, they can and easily get it taken down. But otherwise, they make it a weird name to try to stay under the radar and not break obvious copyright.
>>
>>10982514
End game?
>>
>>10982514
>Blu rays have an end game
Yeah, selling them all and buying 4ks
>>
>>10979763
Come out of a closet anon
>>10982514
I am not even collecting physicals.
I literally pirate shit and put it in my 2 x 4 terabyte sandisk.
I think I have enough media to last me for the rest of my life, it I start consuming NOW, as a neet.
I still collecting…
I think I am just a digital hoarder
You know why I am saying that? Cause I once lost an entire 1 terabyte sandisk and my reaction was sadness for two hours, and then I stopped caring.
I don’t even need them lol
I just like to collect
Oh and something else, if I just “favorite” the tabs, it fills the same retarded side of my brain as storing them in my drive.
Weird, isn’t it?
>>
>>10985627
Fortunately I am poorfagging life at the moment and it will take a long time for me to upgrade my tech to 4K.
>>
>>10985627
4ks are too obnoxious to collect unless you got in early.
Just my opinion.
Too much limited edition/store exclusive shit I hate it. Also WAAAY too many steelbooks, I don't even like steelbooks.
>>
>>10986958
Thank God I don't care about steelbooks.
>>
>>10979763
There's also a Figuarts of his "Rocket Dive" look. I have it, really solid figure.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.