[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FjnlRFuX0AAfSZs.jpg (428 KB, 1200x1200)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
>passport bros saturating any decent location
>social media basically bringing in hordes of normies and zombies into any tourist location
>westernization at rapid pace
>overall inflation
>brutal competition with concepts like looksmaxxing and geomaxxing going mainstream
>foreigner fatigue
Future doesn't look bright bros. What keeps you all motivated to travel?
>>
>>2624271
I got a hair transplant, I’ve read Henry miller, I’m white, and have pretty green hazel eyes. Physically and spiritually I cannot be touched
>>
just another whiny incel r9k thread about
>muh normies
>What keeps you all motivated
certainly not you
>>
It is actually becoming better as prices keep increasing and plebs can't afford to travel as much anymore.
>>
>>2624271
Cheap air travel won't exist in 10 years. Globohomo may slow or reverse if energy keeps getting more expensive and hunger comes.
>>
>>2624271
holy shit it's over

i'm going to jump off a bridge thanks for the advice opie
>>
File: IMG_20240219_164633.jpg (4.34 MB, 2448x3264)
4.34 MB
4.34 MB JPG
>>2624271
This meme about every place being saturated with toorists is a great example of retards parroting retards. It's been said a million times here, but I'll say it again.
>what is there to do in XYZ? Is it worth two weeks?
If you are one of the herd travelers who is always asking for recommendations, it's no surprise you're going to end up where all the other toorists are, doing all the shit that they do.
>they are all zombie NPCs hurr durr
It all stems from your resentment of being mogged to oblivion by 6'4" German backpacker Chads and their tall blonde girlfriends taking Instagram shots in prime tourist hotspots, while your short ugly ass doesn't get a second glance.
I'd tell you to go off the beaten path, but then you complain that ordinary cities are boring, because people are living their normal daily lives there.
>there's nothing to doooooooo here!!
As far as cooming in Third World countries, it's the same as it has always been. If you're attractive, you slay. If you're ugly, you pay.
>>
>>2624271
>passport bros saturating decent spots
Most people who actively follow passport bros do not have a passport and will not ever fly outside of their home country. Of those that fly out, most are permavirgin autists who believe that a prostitute is seriously their gf for reals! It's not a problem.
>OMG MORE TOURISTS ARE COMING!
But you should be made an exception for because you're not a tourist right? Just go in off-peak and you'll be fine.
>Westernization
Only first thing you've said correctly.
>inflation
The fuck does that have to do with travel?
>i have to compete with others abroad now
Get over it and put in some effort in your appearance then faggot
>foreigner fatigue
Not if you go off the beaten path.

The reality is if you go to the 2-3 famous cities of a nation and a small stop here and there, yeah you'll be with a lot of tourists guilty of doing the same thing you're doing. The solution is to not go to them or limit your exposure to them and explore the country. Japan trip? How about vacationing in Gifu's towns rather than Tokyo - Kyoto - Osaka? France? How about you avoid Paris and Bordeaux entirely and check out the flood of amazing small towns spread all over the country? Guaranteed you'll be one of a literal handful of tourists there, with less westernization, no passport bros, less competition, and less foreigner fatigue.

tl;dr: QUIT BEING A FUCKING FAGGOT!
>>
>>2625749
/Trv/ is just as bad as /fit/ now about indulging the mentally ill terminally online crowd.
>>
File: 1691136658234209.webm (3.51 MB, 576x1024)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB WEBM
>>2624271
>passport bros
wild how amerinigs think they invented a new idea
>>
File: 1691124834172339.jpg (54 KB, 554x554)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>2624271
>google maps keeps me from getting lost
>google translate makes signs and posters legible
>westernization means there's tolerable food even out in the sticks
>the dollar is strong as fuck so everything's cheaper overseas
>not fighting over pussy so no stress; art museums are usually empty and happy to see someone paying full price
>learn a handful of phrases in the local language, locals appreciate me making a token effort and being friendly
>my credit card works everywhere and I don't need to fuck around with exchanging cash
Bros there's never been a better time to travel in all of history. I have over 500,000 pictures.
>>
>>2625796
>me in 30 years
can't wait
>>
>>
best thing i did was go travelling in 2020 during the pandemic
once in a lifetime opportunity to visit major european tourist destinations in peak season with no tourists
just me and the locals
was comfy as fuck
>>
Let me tell you, it's far better when you're not poor.
>>
>>2624271
This is unironically demoralization propaganda to prevent young white men from moving to countries that don’t hate them. They need their goyim to die in the next war for them. They’re seething that they finally have to fight a war with their own sons instead of ours.
>>
>>2628099
Bro there are black veterans in pattaya posting their PTSD paperwork on YouTube and shorts of them toting rifles now. OPs post is completely warranted.

https://youtube.com/shorts/9TGLCoYFmMU?si=e0QUNTONJz8aXESb

Black passport bro YouTubers are dissing eachother and threatening eachother on YouTube it’s a complete shit show
>>
>>2624271
just go to countries where prostitution is legal
When I was in Germany I fucked like 15 prostitutes
>>
>>2628127
This is nowhere near the blackpill that you think it is. All this means is that because white coomers are private and blacks can't help themselves being attention whores is that black men will be perceived even more negatively abroad despite and JBW will get a second wind despite the efforts of globohomo's efforts to make the entire world JBB like the US by exporting hiphop. This is unironically an unintended gift from god if you are a white incel topkek.

>>2628132
This unironically. The hyperfeminism of the US and angloid shitholes is unique and not nearly as bad even in Western Euro countries like Germany where you can fuck hookers. Hookers are a very important pillar of society. Not only does it mean you can impulsively fuck hot women with very little effort, it effects the entire society in a positive way in which women need to compete with hookers and so it limits how cunty women are able to be.
>>
>>2628139
I do think a lot of social issues could be solved if prostitution was legalized. Making sex insanely hard to get in the US and other countries without it being legalized massively inflates its value. If it was legal to would easily see a 90% decrease in the obsession over sex in the us
>>
>>2628139
Ok well just in case you’re interested the negros making a scene right now are
>game abroad
>tom yum lechon
>star bull

Game abroad was larping like his girl wasn’t a bar girl so Tom barfined her and Cucked game abroad Publicly and star bull has been destroying him with video after video.

It’s pretty entertaining
>>
>>2624271
>Future doesn't look bright bros. What keeps you all motivated to travel?

Nothing anymore. Everything you said is 100% true. I just got back from overseas in SEA and feel way more relaxed and at ease here in fucking Los Angeles, CA of all places than I ever did during my 3 months overseas in Asia. Asia/SEA was amazing before COVID, truly paradise, I have been traveling there routinely since 2015, long before this Passport Bro bullshit ever became this sort of trademarked "movement", but its absolutely horrendous now. SEA women now are OBSESSED with social media and dating apps, OBSESSED with KPop/Korean culture (and with that an even bigger obsession with not just looks, but a very specific certain kind of look, which makes looksism now even worse in SEA than in the West), have tons of choices from the hordes of simps and passport bros that are not only arriving in person to the country, but even just messaging them and simping for them and blowing up their egos online all the way from overseas without even stepping foot in the country. The ones that do come to the country from East Asia/America are now coming with big money bags too, just itching to spoil these women, making them more and more expensive, entitled and harder to date. All this and much more has made them way worse than Western women now in 2024. Where as in the West now I actually see some positive indicators about the future of the social scene believe it or not- mainly increasing pushback against social media and dating apps, pushback against women's expectations and attitudes becoming more mainstream, pushback against simps, increases in more somewhat positive trends like red pilled (hate this term tho) philosophy and the "trad wife", etc (even if its very superficial atm, its still something). None of this shit exists in SEA, its like time traveling back to the year 2012 in the US, when social media and its emphasis on materialism was still seen as this cool and exciting thing.
>>
>>2624271
japan is ruined. tons of bl*cks and normies are flooding there. bl*cks have trend hopped onto nerd culture. once they get into something, it's 1~5 years before its dead and completely ruined.
>>
>wake up
>it's another psyop
>>
>>2628219
Retard, black nerds have been in love with japanese culture for decades. Have you never met a black weeb? What the fuck are you even babbling about you dysgenic freak
>>
File: 1702002835506539.png (73 KB, 356x390)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>2624285
It's not incel or r9k to state how bad the world is becoming for someone who's been traveling and investing hard in the markets only to travel and take time to learn the language.

I recently go back from Japan and it was somewhat of a let down. Everywhere I went I saw Pajeets, Kebeb stands, Europeans, burgers and other Canadiasn. It was sickening to say the least Akihabara was a fucking nightmare to navigate because every fucking faggot was walking around taking pictures or speaking so loud and rudely, it almost made me feel embarressed for being associated with that trash. It was really dishearting to see how mopped Japan has become even the smaller places I wanted to go to like Hakanoe or Nikko were filled with busses of people from the anglosphere. I barely got to use any of the Japanese I was learning because every place I went handed me an english menu and then wouldn't speak japanese to me even after telling them something in their native tongue. I guess they are just so use to it they want to practice english more than ever due to the yen being in the trash sadly.

>What keeps you all motivated to travel?
If it wasn't for the fact I stopped in a nice small bar in Asakusa and got told by a old lady servicing me that I wasn't like every other tourist, I probably would have just lost it all and stopped caring about Japan in general. It's a shell of itself even the capital of Kyoto was so over run by ugly fat koreans and chinese I wanted to puke, hello Japan you hate these people? Why the fuck are there so many of them.

The world just needs better requirements for entry into countries like if you're going to Japan you need an N5 or show at least completing some duolingo courses to speak the native tongue or maybe a basic quiz to filter out the burgers giving everyone a bad name. It would solve so much issues when people who have passion to travel, actually get accepted by locals and not thrown into the cattle.
>>
The thing that I think is the most unfortunate is people travelling just to go over their itinerary (which itself is based on google reviews and tripadvisor), taking their IG shots and basically not interacting at all. It was way more fun when people spoke to eachother (whether foreigners between themselves or locals recommending something) and you wound up in various different cool places with different people. But this isn't unique to travel, it is not uncommon to go to a bar and see that there is virtually no in-person interaction going on, definitely not between strangers, but sometimes even people at the same table will all stare into their phone and not communicate between eachother. I think with such asocial behaviour some of that adventure/excitement inherent in going to new places is sort of gone. It doesn't feel really like an open-ended adventure as much, even if you try to make it, because other people just don't cooperate anymore.
>>
>>2628199
this. only benefit to traveling now is doing extended stays in countries because they are cheaper than the US. everything else though, including the women now, has become so globalized and commercialized these days that it becomes no different than being in the US except now you have added headaches of a language/cultural barrier and everyone treating you like a walking atm machine. once the prices catch up to US prices, and they will sooner rather than later, traveling will become completely pointless in the near future.
>>
>>2628139

I disagree. Prostitute is both legal and entirely unpoliced in Australia, and the women are still awful.
>>
>>2627703
I did an epic improvised road trip when there was no 'vaccine' and no restrictions. Great memories.
>>
>>2628290
Doesn’t surprise me at all. Neve going to Australia
>>
>>2624271
Also add in the fact that ever since the mass tourism boom of the 2010's locals of other countries have been increasingly viewing tourists less like individual human beings and more like robotic walking ATM cash cows. This has now accelerated past the point of no return ever since COVID hit. Long gone are the days of going overseas and getting to know locals, making new friends and having real genuine interactions, now its all just about "how much money can you spend in as short amount of time as possible." If as a foreigner you aren't seemingly spending half of your allocated budget for the trip in one night, you are nothing but a nuisance and a headache to most locals now. Traveling has become way too commercialized and this has been one of the most glaring side effects of that. Countries and their respective locals no longer like you as a person anymore, they just like your money.
>>
>>2628706
Probably depends on how many tourists the spot gets. Obviously those that are over-saturated would be like that but I think you can still make friends anywhere, however in terms of the service industry you might be right.
>>
>>2624271
Hey, you left out the digital nomad swarms and the ex-californian upper middle class roasties who’ve swarmed various locations like costa rica and portugal, and completely ruined them.

You just have to keep gunning for the least discovered place. Then when that place gets fucked up by instagrammers, you try the next place. Repeat until americanization kills literally all soul any place on earth has left. Which by my calculations should be a few years from now.

You know, young greek women have started to speak perfect american english, accent and all. It was shocking seeing that. We dont have much time left before everything is ruined.
>>
>>2628266
When will God come and destroy the world? I’m getting tired.
>>
>>2624285
Kek, you’re like a jew pre-emptively saying something is antisemitic when nobody mentioned jews.
>twitter tags about blackrock
>THIS IS ANTISEMITISM.
Lol. Lmao. Der erwig roastie.
>>
>>2628723
what country worth seeing ISN'T oversaturated these days?
>>
>>2628740
>Hey, you left out the digital nomad swarms and the ex-californian upper middle class roasties who’ve swarmed various locations like costa rica and portugal, and completely ruined them.

Haven't even been to these countries, but absolutely can relate. Add Thailand and Vietnam to this list as well. Thailand especially feels like I'm just in a carbon copy of Hawaii or California these days. From what I hear Colombia is very much going in the same direction, except the locals are actually getting fed up and pushing back.
>>
>>2624427
You created a giant strawman fantasy story that took a thousand words to write out. All to defend the instagram oversaturation from criticism.

You do realize that you’re arguing with scientific statistics that even news sites talk about, right officer? You’re as bad as a Qoomer. Tourism in X or Y place explodes like 3000% any time instagram starts advertising it. Even already packed places like paris got this treatment.
>I'd tell you to go off the beaten path, but then you complain that ordinary cities are boring, because people are living their normal daily lives there.
This especially was the most egregious strawman. Of all websites to strawman this in, this is the worst. Almost every thread here is about going to normal non-tourism cities specifically to check out the mundanity and beauty of ordinary peoples lives in another country.
>you’re jealous of german chad
Nobody here has ever posted this, not once, not ever, on this board. It is entirely a delusion you made uo in your mind. Everybody here loves mingling with fellow backpackers. They aren’t normie tourists. Even the sloot backpackers are excellent romps (though you may get cravs from them). The problem people here are upset about are normalfags, and instagram roasties clogging up major sites like the Trevi fountain. Which is now essentially a long line of women taking professional pictures. Sidewalks are clogged to hell with tourists. It’s BAD, and your weak defense/denial of it all outs you as either (A) a travel agent, or (B) a deradicalization police officer. Which are you?
>>
>>2625759
Boy you feds are really out in force tonight. Gotta make sure people dont complain about yet another avenue facilitating the ruination of europe, right (((officer)))?
>>
>>2625749
>deradicalization attemp #3
Holy hell. Did you really just try to claim that passport nigs arent fucking up colombia? They’re everywhere there now. Fuckface retard.
>y-you’re a tourist too! No U!
Wrong. We are travellers. Big difference.
>w-what does inflation have to do with spending money guys, h-hah
Kike.
>go off the beaten path
Doesn’t exist anymore in several countries, like spain and portugal. Its All mutt golems and anglokikes now.
>>
>>2628290
There’s no way this is true. Oz arrested some guy for importing a blow up doll. There is no fucking way there are legal porstitutes there. Maybe you get fired like in the US if you’re caught with one?
>>
>>2628757
Thats insane and sad. But it makes sense. I sued to get random adds from SEA women back in 2015-2020 that thought I was hot. That has dwindled over the last couole years to zero. I guess that they’ve finally become americanized. Social media is a olague and the best thing that can happen to the world is for all internet connections to be destroyed.
>>
>>2628768
>foreign women are still not as bad as american women

depends which country... southeast asia? i would argue that they are just as bad, if not worse now. social media is huge and dating apps are just now taking off there, tons of "passport bros" (eg simps) hitting these women up from all over the world both in person and online, even giving them money, inflating their egos and entitlement to sky high levels never seen before- some without even stepping foot in the country. in the US, at least you have shit trending now like people being sick of social media, people being sick of dating apps, red pill/MGTOW sort of shit, trad wife stuff, women crying about being single on TikTok, people pushing back on simps and feminism... it's not much, I'd say even say it's pretty superficial at the moment, but Thailand literally has none of this at all. they are full on plugged in to the matrix now when it comes to social media and dating apps and all the materialistic bullshit that comes with it. not to mention the rise of extremely plastic and superficial kpop culture and trends. i would not be a betting man on thailand remaining a good place to date women for much longer, fuck IMO it already sucks, especially compared to how it was before COVID. meanwhile in countries like Colombia they are literally robbing and killing male tourists over there specifically, i mean that says all you need to know, its just time to read the writing on the wall already- dating overseas in most of the typical countries is done and over with. anyone still trying this shit out now is way late to the party by nearly 4 to 5 years at this point. im actually getting much nicer and humble treatment from women back in the US at the moment compared to my last trip to thailand, they are actually nowhere near as stuck up as Asian women now IMO. its almost like the US offshored all the thirsty simps and white knights overseas (eg passport bros) and US women no longer have easy validation.
>>
>>2628772
agreed, thai women are absolutely garbage now and to get one of any quality these days you basically need to be either rich or a korean pretty boy. the good news is though is that I think women are increasingly getting more desperate and increasingly nervous back here in the US, and I actually have a gut feeling that I expect to see some improvement in women's behavior here over the next few years, where as I continue to forecast Thailand's and Asian women's behavior continuing to get worse and more entitled over that same time period. The passport bros youi're seeing trending now were the simps that used to stick around here back in the US and dump endless amounts of attention and validation to local women here at home before COVID- now that they've moved overseas and/or focused their simping efforts at overseas women, they've left American women sitting the in the dust and are blowing up the egos of Asian/Latin American women. The result is Asian women and Latin American women becoming more entitled, stuck up and ruthless, and American women becoming a bit more humbled and timid. It will take time to realize the full effects of this, but I do believe the seeds have been planted for a worsening overseas/Asian dating culture, and a slowly improved Western dating culture. See here >>2628781
>>
>>2628139
i agree but only 50%. Yes, prostitution is important to society and limits the destructive spread of female mind control. But it's also important to coom without prostitution... doing it with prostitutes is just not the same.
>>
>>2628795
Cooming with prostitutes is a joke no matter how nice they are. You're pretty much admitting that you have to pay for something that should be free. Also that chick is putting on an act, at best they will be very nice because you are a nice customer, but you're always a customer. Without money she would not go out with you. Some might even enjoy themselves and such...but it's still all about the money and not you. When a girl actually wants you it's different, not even comparable in terms of emotion. But even then, pointless hook ups are not that great. The only good sex is in a respectful relationship where both parties are working towards a common future. You might not believe it now, but eventually cooming gets old, whether it's masturbation, hookers or hook-ups.
>>
>>2628850
>When a girl actually wants you it's different,

Blue pilled. Women don't actually like men at all, they only like what men can do for them.
>>
>>2628768
2 more weeks
>>
>>2628854
Spoken like someone who never got any pussy without paying for it.
>>
>>2628858
You are mistaken. Not all women are like your mother, thankfully.
>>
>>2628099
>he thinks these countries actually genuinely like him and not just his money
>>
>>2628889
There are tons of normal people in those countries retard. Not everybody is a gold digging predator.
>>
>>2629032
Lol delusional, one only needs to look at these countries laws directed towards foreigners in regards to visas, taxes, land ownership, business ownership, medical care etc to see that the whole system is set up from the top-down now to get you to fail and extract as much money as possible from naive and gullible Western tourists before they inevitably trip up in the endless amount of bureaucracy and find themselves back home again in the West penniless and broke. this works it way from the top down throughout common society because it is designed by the government to give locals extreme leverage over foreign tourists and expats and incentivize them to take as much of your assets as possible and before sending your ass packing. traveling anf moving overseas has become such a giant commercialized scam it is not even funny.
>>
>>2628768
Wouldn't the dollar getting worse in value alleviate globohomo to an extent? Less money for ngos and the like.
>>
Geomaxxing will always be a viable option in terms of having better prospects for women especially if you are white, and in terms of having cheaper accomodations and the like barring every country in the world developing which is neoliberal pipedream. However in terms of getting non westernized foids, celeb treatment, non saturation, etc yeah probably not coming back unless plane tickets really increase in price which is a possibility with WEF plans and energy hikes. Kernals of truth in this thread but some blatant bad faith doom posting, trying to improve your life prospects by going somewhere else is a human instinct and don't let gatekeepers fud you from doing so. Some whitepills
>boomers dying off will take some pressure away
>AI will replace alot of jobs in developing countries
>AI waifus and gfs, and just saturation of AI girls on internet will eliminate some simp burden
>worsening economic conditions MAY ease hoeflation
These scenarios may or may not happen but its the same with doomposting, just based off trends and extrapolating. Regardless, grass is greener is a psyop meant to keep you in your cattle cube. geomaxxing will always be a better option than trying your hand against a game you can't win
>>
>>2628772
This makes sense in Thai but if you don't have any matches in flip or other SEA countries you are just FUBAR. Thais have always been gold diggers, they just realized asian guys are better at saving face and throwing money around compared to white dudes who have more ego
>>
>>2628781
>>2628788
Obvious gatekeeping posts. Agree with what you said about Thailand but its still not THAT bad, come on anon really? American women are absolutely not getting better and get worse by the day. I somewhat do agree about the simping but nowhere near the numbers you think, but it is an interesting angle. Thai foids just suck in general and are very gold diggery, but the idea that western women are an improvement is fucking laughable. Dont get me wrong they both suck but at least in SEA you have OPTIONS, in America most of these dudes get zero action. Doom posting based on gatekeeping and extrapolating
>>
>>2628850
Relationship sex isnt even that great and gets old, the only people who say shit like this are sub5s whining online about their looksmatch. Also relationship sex is the least "free" sex there is, at least if you are Chad you can get free hookups
>>
>>2624271
ngl i fucking hate the tourist masses man. they dont engage with you, theyre just like WOW A BUILDING, ILL TAKE A SELFIE HERE. Then you go eat and fuck somewhere. BORING.
>>
>>2629102
>trying to improve your life prospects by going somewhere else is a human instinct

Problem is everyone else has the same idea now and this mentality is oversaturating everything overseas now, from dating markets to inflated prices for goods and services. I've said it multiple times before, and I'll say it again: anyone just that has just started doing this now is 5 years too late to the party, you're just getting whatever remains of the bread scraps that are left over from the pre-pandemic hey-days. Some noobie redditor travelers might be okay with this, most other serious travelers and old school expats will not. Either way enjoy, whatever remains now, because it is not going to last much longer.

>boomers dying off will take some pressure away
Perhaps from a basic supply and demand perspective, yes, however, the flip side to this is that Boomers are the last remaining demographic of people who remember the golden years of whatever country they are retired in, and the last group of expats/travelers to firmly hold the line on increasing prices and worsening quality of services. Zoomers are completely fucking retarded when it comes to travel, they have no idea how cheap these countries used to be, how much better the quality of services used to be and how much nicer the locals used to be. Not only are they complete simps, but they will simply just put up with whatever is dealt to them because "hey, it's still cheaper/better than X thing back in the US", where as Boomers will simply not put up with that shit at all and actively fight back. Once the Boomers are gone, so will whatever else remains of the "good old days" for these countries.

Agree with everything else though, especially AI gf's being the last hope to remove simps and Digital Nomads from the overseas dating markets. If that doesn't pan out though, everything from mongering to dating will be completely fucked and will never come back.
>>
in addition to things mentioned earlier there is another evil thing: viagra
before old rich boomers could get it up maybe once a month
now they can fuck daily, driving up the demand and prices

>>2629117
yes even on 4chan there tons of posts like "$100 hotels are so cheap! $10 for street food?? that's almost free!"
>>
>>2629118
>in addition to things mentioned earlier there is another evil thing: viagra

this is fucking retarded. viagra has been around in these countries available OTC for decades. the main issues are and always will be related to zoomers and everything that comes with their shit culture. social media? zoomers. dating apps? zoomers. simping? zoomers. passport bros? zoomers. kpop/korean culture fetishization? zoomers. paying inflated prices? zoomers.
exporting woke politics overseas? zoomers.
boomers are clearly far from perfect and come with their own set of headaches, but when it comes to travel it is 100% zoomers that killed off whatever good remained of traveling and meeting women overseas. trying to pretend like its anything else isn't going to fix the problem.
>>
>>2629103
Thai's aren't more materialistic than others
just Thailand is totally fucked when it comes to supply and demand: their women are almost as old as in the west while there are tons of white males because it's trendy and popular
millions of thirsty chinks and pajeets aren't making the situation better. in neighboring countries you will get at least 10x better 20yo local woman:working age white men ratio
nowadays you need to go to a country that is not popular at all, which often means poor service/infrastructure and lot of extra work
>>
>>2629119
that's one part of the problem, I didn't claim it was only one
and it wasn't that old
>It was approved for medical use in the United States and in the European Union in 1998
only about 15-20 years ago it became cheap and common in Asia
>>
>>2629121
>Thai's aren't more materialistic than others
Literally yes, they are. Same goes for much of the rest of Asia.
>>
>>2629125
how can most of Asian countries be more materialistic than other Asian countries???
>>
>>2629117
> Problem is everyone else has the same idea now and this mentality is oversaturating everything overseas now, from dating markets to inflated prices for goods and services
I wouldn’t say “everybody”, it’s just the internet amplifies these phenomenons. I think there will always be emerging new places for people to try out, and going off the framework of growth new countries will open up once their conditions start improving. As long as shit countries stay shit there will be somewhere to geomaxx, the world needs winners and losers. I think we are still in the post covid everyone trying to make up for lost time phase, gen alpha and younger zoomers won’t even care for travelling as they are fine with their tech copes, and as AI continues to be more advanced and virtual worlds come to the forefront the desire for travel will be less and less. China was a dump 30 years ago and Argentina used to be one of the richest countries in the world, things are always in flux. I agree with your points, it’s just the conclusions of sitting on your ass and not trying to discover new places is a cope and probably a gatekeeping technique.
> Agree with everything else though, especially AI gf's being the last hope to remove simps and Digital Nomads from the overseas dating markets
It will definitely have an effect on the simp market that’s for sure. It’s not even that they will “prefer” AI, more like AI will saturate the market to the point it doesn’t even matter if the profile is real or not. This isn’t even speculation, there are several AI accounts that are making serious money and simps are flocking to them. Also by logic if the foids have access to globohomo apps and such hoeflation will dictate that they will just seek foreign men (Asian pretty boys, Tyrone’s, and average white dudes) more than their own unless the native is top 5% in his country in terms of smv. relates back to economic conditions though and lack of gynocentric safety nets
>>
>>2628266
This is masterful bait. I laughed, I cried, I grew. Thank you.
>>
File: IMG_6671.jpg (17 KB, 320x320)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Guess it’s really over bros. What is some good copes besides travelling?
Might just get a sexdoll and live in a small shack with internet
>>
>>2629181
Learn about something you find interesting that could at least potentially make you money in the future (something that doesn't involve working some stupid 9-5 job for some piece of shit corporation). Think about all the stupid low IQ women making more money than doctors these days from showing their assholes on OnlyFans and try and find a way to cheat the system yourself.
>>
>>2629163
>there are several AI accounts that are making serious money and simps are flocking to them

interesting... do you have any links to these accounts for, uhhh, research purposes?
>>
>>2629202
He could just show his asshole to gay men and insert stuff into it and make 40k a year
>>
Talking to women is stupid. Datinfg them is stupid. Going around countries to simp is very stupid. You have to treat them as callously as the locals do and have some street smarts, god forbid. Asian simps are their own brand of stupid but at least they save face, right? Barf. Let's all just go to Korean since it's trending. Please stay in your containment zones. It's not that bad.
>>
>>2624271
>Every year more browns
>Every year less whites
What competition?
>>
>>2629181
>What is some good copes besides travelling?
Killing yourself since you want to be a whiny blackpilled faggot.
>>
>>2628132
where in Germany did you go?
>>
>>2625796
Brutal
>>
File: 1682032449127599m.jpg (161 KB, 1024x824)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>2628854
This
>>
>>2632247
Lmao this man who has never made a woman cum in his entire life spent a bunch of time writing out all that cope.
>>
>>2632249
>woman cum
>>>/x/
>>
>>2632250
That's what all the dicklets and one pump chumps say.
>>
>>2632247
Accurate, minus the last sentence. Women hate all men, regardless of race.
>>
>>2632268
Just because they hate you, deservedly so, doesn't mean they hate us all. Enjoy dying alone.
>>
>>2632272
>Cope: The Post

You must be 18 years or older to post here.
>>
>>2632273
I'm 35. You're a blackpilled faggot who will die alone and miserable. Like I said, you deserve it. Your abrasive personality will scare away any woman besides the kind that would need to be paid for sex. You deserve it. You deserved it even on the day you got shit out of your mother's rank disgusting cunt. You're weak and undeserving of the love you deny exists. Your soul is a void incapable of being filled.
>>
>>2632274
Lol this boomer absolutely smoked you to ashes anon lmao
>>
>>2632274
>who will die alone

Good, better than being nagged to death by a woman. Sounds peaceful and comfy.
>>
>>2632282
As if that was the only outcome of spending the rest of your life with a woman by your side. It probably is for you though because most likely you're a miserable person who would be difficult to tolerate. You'll even grow tired of yourself at some point.
>>
>>2632283
>You'll even grow tired of yourself at some point.

Only a woman suffering with their delusional and insane need to "fit in" with every single person on the planet would say something this pathetic. I enjoy my quiet time and I enjoy my own company, and have been this way for years now since the pandemic. I don't need to introduce some overgrown aging child into my life to nag me into going on stupid shopping excursions or bitching about the suburban neighbors driving a nicer car than we do.
>>
>>2632285
I'm married and I have none of these problems. I'm chilling in bed with my wife aggressively shitposting while she browses social media. It's great that you've accepted your failure and moved on with your life but that doesn't mean your goofy internet blackpill bullshit is the default for everyone.
>>
>>2632286
Tbh anon I think you’re just lucky. Most people don’t find a wife like that. I’ve only attracted bipolar whores my whole life so
>>
>>2632304
I had my fair share of shit from my exes but later on in life I learned the answer to a question I had as a kid. Why have my grandparents been happy for decades but my parents couldn't even make things last for one? I had to find someone who was compatible, wasn't going to be giving me shit all the time, had realistic expectations of me and most importantly I had to have realistic expectations of her. As a man you can't expect women to be perfect especially emotionally. They are different from men and you can't always understand their thought process. But like my grandfather would do I can just accept it for what it is and try to move on from the bad times.
>>
>>2632283
I'm a pretty self-fulfilled person and I would 100% take a relationship with a woman over my hand.
I also don't regret a single time I've been in love.

>>2632268
It's a mixed bag. I actually find women tend to love men when we just act naturally.
And I say that as a person with very faggy tendencies in conjuction with my risk taking and handsome face. Women like us to be beautiful through our deeds and our autistic interests.

>>2632213
How? If they actually like each other.
>>
>>2628266
>mopped
?
>>
>>2624427
Every accessible, well known non-scary place is going to be mobbed with tourists as long as people have prosperity.
It's just the game.
BUT, every inaccessible, poorly known, scary place is going to be bereft of tourists, as is every place when there is no prosperity.
>>
I just visited Japan for the first time and felt like I got there too late. Like the glory days were over and Japan had been used up.

Tokyo was filled with fairly cold staff. They just seemed to be tired of foreigners/tourists. There was a lot of pleasantry, authenticity, and kindness, especially in Osaka and Wakayama, but I really had to try and get past that wall at every spot and seek out obscure places. It helped I studied Japanese for 4 months prior with my wife.

As of yesterday there were 3x as many tourists as when I arrived. Many of them just walking into openly full restaurants with a queue, bumbling about. Anglo boomers with no awareness, no cultural awareness. I give respect to the young Westerners for going all out in fashion though. I guess the question I had for them was: why come here to just be yourself?

It will take some time to die down, but Japan has been overtravelled and the negative effects are clear (stranger wariness, lack of adventure)
>>
>>2632399
99% of Japan has no tourism except a few Japanese.
The places you went were already full of foreigners 20 years ago, of course less than now but already "used up".

Next time go out of the meme zones and you'll spent a good time. I'm at 62 days now and saw 10 white people max and 8 of them were during a transfer in a big station that I used for convenience.
I regularly have people come talk a bit and give me food.
>>
Stayed in Rio zona oeste (my wife is from there) for like 6 months total, both pre and post-Covid, and I barely saw any foreigners.
I guess Brazil isn't a big tourist destination outside of city centres?
>>
>>2632399
>Tokyo was filled with fairly cold staff. They just seemed to be tired of foreigners/tourists.

Tokyo people are considered snobby by everyone else in Japan, it has absolutely nothing to do with foreigners and everything with living in a capital city packed like sardines.
>>
>>2625796
it's OVER
>>
>>2628740
jfc I hate amerisharts so fucking much
>>
>>2632304
That's because "he" completely made it up.
>>
>>2632399
Thats just tokyo in general. Its like going to NYC and expecting to be given a warm welcome. Their standard defense is to shun everyone.
>>
>>2634632
No one here actually travels. Imagine thinking you will get le special red carpet for a city with 20 mil people just fucking kek. It’s all just fud and larps
>>
>>2624271
>>brutal competition with concepts like looksmaxxing and geomaxxing going mainstream
I guess I should've known with terms like "chad" and "stacy" entering common parlance (albeit in a neutered form stripped of meaning) for years now but I'm still amazing that looksmaxxing and mewing are now common knowledge with gen Z/Alpha. The incel types that developed these techniques are probably (rightfully) annoyed.

>>2628266
>It's a shell of itself even the capital of Kyoto was so over run by ugly fat koreans and chinese I wanted to puke, hello Japan you hate these people? Why the fuck are there so many of them.
For whatever reason the Japanese government values exports and the tourism industry more than quality of life of Japanese, while inflation raises cost of living for them the Bank of Japan has negative to zero interest rates.
>>
>>2629117
Shut the fuck up. You retards kept saying this shit all during covid "hurr durr, traveling will never exist again with covid hurr durr Japan is never opening back up hurr durr permanent vaccine passport visa bullshit". Just shut the fuck up. Get off my board. I thought you'd all scurry away once the (((pandemic))) was over but you dummies are still here. You were wrong before and you'll be wrong again.
>>
>>2635104
How about you shut the fuck up, Passport Bro, nice assumptions idiot, never said any of that during the pandemic. All I'm saying is you're just late to the party by minimum 10 years now. Imagine thinking traveling is going to magically change your life like its still the year 2010. Low IQ idiots like you are always late to any given trend and are always the loudest right before said trend blows right up in your face. You know the jokes they make in the stock market like when you hear the taxi driver or janitor are starting to buy stocks or giving out advice on which stocks to pick then that's how you know its time to sell your positions and exit the market? Congratulations, you and the other post-pandemic passport bros and r/travel redditors are the exact same equivalent of the taxi drivers and janitors that signal that the trend of traveling and dating overseas is officially over and its time to exit the scene. Literally the travel equivalent of Exit Liquidity. You all are the exact types of idiots we hear about in the news who would take out a mortgage and buy Bitcoin right at its all time highs just as everyone else is taking profits and the bubble starts to burst.
>>
During the pandemic I was in the Philippines thread making fun of all the retarded coomer chuds who desperately wanted to come here but couldn't. That was fun. Now that we're back to normal I don't think there's been some kind of irreversible shift that will ruin this place forever but I do see evidence of retardation. Like a thread on a forum that was advising people who aren't even in SEA to spoof their locations to here and talk to the girls followed up by a reply complaining autistic weirdos are hitting up the girls and messing things up for everyone. It would be bad enough if you were competing with other white dudes who are actually in this country but now you have dumbass simps reaching out from all around the world. What do you think is going to make you stand out? Actually being here might help.
>>
>>2635244
>>2635246
Don’t care, still going to Thailand. I need to have sex and it’s not gonna happen in America
>>
>>2635285
I have spent almost 10 years living in the Philippines and I have never once in my life paid for sex. I know exactly what you're going to do in Thailand and I find it hilarious.
>>
>>2634701
I travel for real. and yes, most of the fags who post here are only here to spread fud and purposefully skew your expectations to travel somewhere. They want you staying in america right now because they’re planning on locking you in here within the next 6 years. They dont want you getting out before they trap you. Come back to this post in 2030 and see how right I was.

The fud posters here are feds and roasties. I caught a roastie in another thread who admitted to being one after I got her worked up. The roasties dont want you leaving for ideological and betabux/simp reasons.
>>
>>2635285
Again, late to the party....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPHkHaKBVJ4

I'd especially recommend fast forwarding to 6:04. It's officially over in Thailand. Passport Bros and Redditors as always are their own worst enemies and ruin everything for both themselves and everyone else time and time again, and Thailand has been no exception.
Now Thailand is getting sick of foreigners and is going to make things miserable for everyone. Have fun though.
>>
>>2635297
none of this affects SEA wanderers who are staying 30 days at a time
get all the long-stay faggots out of this place
>>
>>2635406
you can easily stay 90 days in Thailand: 60 day tourist visa + 30 day extension
after that you can go to Malaysia (90 day visa free entry) or Vietnam (90 day evisa)
it's very easy to continuously live in SEA as a tourist
>>
>>2635417
Philippines will allow you to stay for 3 years but you need to keep doing 60 day extensions that whole time.
>>
>>2635244
Anyone who tries this hard to fud is without a doubt a fed just fucking kek
>>
>>2635427
If the phils didn't have such a generous visa, most would go to thailand. I don't wanna visahop every month. That's retarded. It's insane that you can stay 3 years in country, idc about extensions because those are pretty easy and painless. there's immigration offices everywhere.
>>
>>2632399
Yeah, you're right. It was so much better in Tokyo a few years ago when everyone was cowering in their pods, and everywhere was empty. Now every single fucking train has you packed in like a sardine, completely full, no matter the time. There are smelly, rude Indians everywhere, and they've even taken over working in the hotels and restaurants. I saw a Japanese guy totally lose it in a 4 star hotel because all the staff were Indian and couldn't understand him.

I really feel that strong sense of foreigner fatigue as well.
>>
>>2635296
Wrong. The US government WANTS men, especially skilled men, to leave the country and fuck off for good. They get in the way of inflation, they get in the way of politics, and most importantly they want women in the US to stay single to drive more consumption and spending because single women can't manage money or budgeting for shit and spend their money on shopping, restaurants, concerts and other fleeting shit all the time, which is just how Wall Street likes it. The US considers men, especially skilled men looking to get married, a massive headache and liability. Their ideal economy is one of single employed women and cheap immigrants, nowhere in the picture do financially high-net worth responsible men who save and invest their money wisely fit into the picture. They want you gone for good.
>>
>>2635697
Makes sense. Some big podcast had 'former CIA agent' say you need to leave USA in fifty years or sth. Thumbnail/HL

Diary of a CEO was the podcast I think
>>
>>2624271
im actually just doing business trips anymore because everywhere you got these same brittish faggots getting drunk and theyre 85 ugly wives are on strategic holiday just to get chad baby genes in her womb without boyfriend finding out so he can raise her science projects.

Never forget btw than feminism empower women and women think with their feelings and their feelings are based on jealousy and childlike logic. This will only end in europe falling apart and world war 3 no matter how much you hate the idea. When people are done fucking and getting drunk, they start shooting. Just prepare for it. Im warning you we got overpopulation of dumb niggers and with that word i dont mean the race, i mean the kind of person that skips schools and is violent. Slavs are especially negros, dumb drunk fucks all of them. Polish people btw only speak 1 languange so they will just be your new slaves who bring you more beer. Just make a lawyer type someting in english and they hand you over the whole nation.
>>
>>2632341
I believe he is referring to this
>https://meaningness.com/geeks-mops-sociopaths
>>
>>2624271
Dating women overseas is FINISHED...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECjihvKnb7w
>>
>>2635697
Completely zogged take. Women and immigrants do zero work. Without white men, the economy would collapse overnight. They need you here to keep the economy running at all. Women and immigrants eat taxes, (You) produce them.

Stop being the cow.
>>
Am I such a real traveler I don't notice any of the issues posted ITT ?
I'm glad my father taught me how to spot and avoid tourist traps when I was a kid I guess.
Now in Japan and I don't see the jeets and fat americans I'm supposed to. Maybe it's because they don't go to the "boring" places.
But I'll admit I can't even imagine how bad it is in Tokyo-Kyoto-Osaka now, good thing is you can take trains a few hours and voila the locals are friendly and happy to see you.
>>
>>2635867
>They need you here to keep the economy running at all.

Wrong. Men don't spend money and consume endless amounts of stupid bullshit. Women do. The United States doesn't produce anything anymore, it is not a Manufacturing/Exporting based economy anymore, it is now a Consumer based economy. Who does the most consumption? Women. See Swiftonomics. Men are worthless to the modern day economy in the United States. The economy wants you gorging on debt and using said to debt to constantly buy stupid shit, it is the absolute lifeblood of the US economy- but the problem is men don't function this way, however women absolutely do. The entire economy now is based on endless consumption, and fiscally responsible men are just in the way. Why do you think every corporation is now constantly pandering to women? Because unlike men, women spend money, and now that they have their own jobs and incomes, what good are men anymore? They're not, they just get in the way of women spending their money as fast as they earn it, especially when fiscally responsible men marry these women and become the sole bread winner of the family- it stops women from spending like they used to. For everything else, there's cheap illegal immigrant labor (why do you think that they are almost always mostly male?) and the option to offshore labor to cheaper countries like Vietnam and China.

>Women and immigrants eat taxes, (You) produce them.

Oh don't worry, the United States still has this covered. The United States is one of only two countries in the entire world that taxes income earned from overseas. They don't want you participating in the US economy anymore, but they will definitely make sure you continue to send money back from overseas to keep it afloat. You didn't think you were getting off that easy, did you?
>>
>>2635976
Gotta admit, snarker has a point here
>>
>>2635976
You make good points but the neoliberal model is just doomed to failure if the men don't have a stake in that society. Unless we come up with AI laborers within the next couple of decades then endless immigration is going to lead to a whole slew of issues. Yes you are right they pander to foid consumption patterns but in terms of "dirty" work (most migrants do gig jobs or menial work) and engineering roles there will definitely be a noticable decline which we are already seeing now.
Correct takes on how gynocentrism is enable tenfold in the US but they certainly don't want white men leaving either. It is less people to spy on, blame, etc. White men and asian men pay most taxes (women are net negative) and easily do the actual work that runs the economy. Either way do not understand your point, men should not geomaxx because they are not wanted in the US either? So your solution is to MSTOW cope in a shack in the midwest? Smells like fed to me. I think they ultimately do need these men as betabux deluxe retirement plans for alot of these women at the end of the day, but seeing as how most women out earn alot of men this is just not feasible. I would rather just let the village burn, what men or women do or don't do is of no concern to me.
>>
File: file.jpg (148 KB, 744x1024)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>2635976
>walls of text with tons of false information
now who could behind these posts?
they are using pussy to control men's spending, the amount of money men throw on low-quality pussy in the west is truly astounding

>United States is one of only two countries in the entire world that taxes income earned from overseas
that's irrelevant since you're only taxed for income exceeding $120k and in any case you won't be paying local taxes, rent/mortgage and support the US economy
that's they they/you are spreading so much FUD against moving abroad
>>
>>2636023
>"dirty" work

Filled by migrants both legal and illegal. More workers fighting for the same jobs = lower wages, plus more demand for housing and other inflationary assets which means more capital gains in the overall markets.

>engineering roles

Replaced by H1-b visas who are not only paid way cheaper, but also are completely ruled over by their corporation overlords who hire them, as their visas and ability to stay in the country are completely sponsored by said corporation and only said corporation. They not only can fire you, they can literally deport you at a whim.

>definitely be a noticable decline

You give way too much faith in corporations to merely look past the next 3 month quarterly earnings report. Earnings go up= good. That's it. What is one factor that increases? Lower wages and other cost cutting measures (see: immigrants above). What is the other factor?
More sales/revenue (see: women spending habits above). Wall Street does not give a fuck about anything else. They don't care what you contribute to the economy or how you prop up society, if you are a skilled worker who commands higher wages for your work, and you're also a fiscally responsible money saver who always saves and never spends money on frivolous bullshit, you are worthless and liability to the modern day US Consumer based economy.

>White men and asian men pay most taxes

Like I said in my previous post, taxes are not going anywhere. Whether you are a Digital Nomad still employed by a US company, or a remote online business owner that still deals with the US market/customers, or a foreigner who works/owns a business overseas, you are still legally liable for both Federal and most often State taxes as well (if you don't properly break ties with your income tax state before moving abroad, they will claim all income as taxable as well).
>>
>>2636045
>Wall Street does not give a fuck about anything else. They don't care what you contribute to the economy or how you prop up society, if you are a skilled worker who commands higher wages for your work, and you're also a fiscally responsible money saver who always saves and never spends money on frivolous bullshit, you are worthless and liability to the modern day US Consumer based economy.

Guess I’m worthless then. As long as the US govt lets me fly overseas to get my pecker played with ill play along
>>
>>2636036
>they are using pussy to control men's spending, the amount of money men throw on low-quality pussy in the west is truly astounding

Yes, agreed, the only time men seem to spend large amounts of money on themselves is to impress women, barring some exceptions. As always, women are the gatekeepers of US GDP. This is why sex is commonly promoted everywhere, because within the ever shrinking heterosexual male market share of the economy, they just want men thirsty and desperate for women and spending as much money on themselves as they possibly can to impress women (new outfits, new shoes, new cars, flexxing bullshit), otherwise you risk being labeled as the dreaded "virgin" or "incel". This is also why women's standards for men are pushed to be as sky high as possible- to further pressure men into spending more and more money on themselves to impress women. The problem is though this still doesn't work as well as bypassing men altogether and just giving women full financial freedom to spend on their own outfits, shoes, new iphone, makeup, etc. Women will outspend men every time and are far superior in boosting US GDP. So then, why bother to waste time and resources with marketing on trying to tease men to spend money on themselves to impress landing a woman, when an entire economic model can be developed to make men just give money to women directly? This is where simps come into play. Wall Street absolutely loves simps, the sooner the market can separate men from their money and give it to women to irresponsibly spend it on themselves, the better. Whatever shrinking amount of wages you do make in the United States as a man, this economy just wants you to give it to women and then fuck off for good and disappear, you are otherwise a liability and a headache. For the men who don't fall for these stunts though, we now have the Passport Bro movement being artificially pushed so hard these past few years on social media- because they want you gone.
>>
You niggas take yourselves way too seriously
>>
>>2636048
Everything I stated in my posts is being exported to overseas too. More and more western men are bringing their western ideologies with them, and, most importantly, a lot of this stuff comes with social media, and social media is everywhere now. Social media antagonizes women, both at home and overseas, to spend money (and thus demand more money out of Western men looking for romance) to continue to "keep up with the Joneses", but on a global scale, and also simultaneously antagonizes men to either spend money more money on themselves to impress women (both on social media and real life), or, even better, to simp for women on social media and give women money directly, completely removing the man from the picture altogether (see above reply to the other anon). This is the future no matter where you go, it's done on purpose to boost GDP, not just in the United States, but Globally as well- there is nowhere to run to, at least not permanently. If you do find a country you like, its just a matter of time now until the same economic model takes hold there too.
>>
Imagine going to Japan just to stand outside of a familymart to drink strong zeros and act like you are 12
>>
>>2636045
>Filled by migrants both legal and illegal. More workers fighting for the same jobs = lower wages, plus more demand for housing and other inflationary assets which means more capital gains in the overall markets.
I meant in the trades retard, when was the last time you saw a beaner doing survey work or cleaning pipes
I actually agree with your points but its so obvious you are glowfag
>>
>>2624294
As long as the prices don't increase housing for locals, then yes high costs mostly keep low quality classless people out. However there are shit people with money, which is why I keep saying a course should be required to get a travel permit which says this person knows A1 level of the language for every country they intend to visit, and to limit how many countries they can go in a year, and for longer stays or more countries they need to submit a deposit which is returned if there are no complaints about them. Instead we get countries having to ban people like Japan, trouble would be saved by implementing these measures to block people from coming at all, now everyone is banned. And what would help a lot is to ban recording and live streaming, all tiktokers and streamers would be fucked.
>>
>>2636225
Where the fuck do you live where you still see white men, especially young white men, doing trades anymore, retard? It's all migrants, at best you have a white Boomer business owner who hasn't touched a wrench in decades, the rest of the employees doing all the grunt work and earning wages is all immigrants.
>>
File: coomer.png (162 KB, 563x806)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
What city is similar to Medellin. beautiful women and good weather

but not full of women trying to kill / rob me. and not full of gringos. i don't want competition.
>>
>>2628099
This. The new American Dream is a remote job paid in USD. I've spent the last 5+ years largely outside the USA. In most countries you can argue the government doesn't care about their people. In America/Canada, the government actively hates you. The constant demoralization through satanic art, mulatto advertisements, goyslop diet, etc. fades away quickly once you escape. People back home don't realize how dreadful their surroundings are, since they would only ever maybe visit Cancun. The world didn't just 'turn out' ugly. It was designed this way by people who hate you and beauty itself.
>>
>>2628099
Delusional. Foreign governments, and especially foreigners themselves, don't like white men, they just like their money. You are tolerated (for now), not liked, learn the difference.
>>
>>2636288
There are some places but they wont be cheap.
>>2636305
This just isnt true. If you’re chill People like you even if you’re dirt poor. When I was in Colombia people paid for ME. They were wealthier than I was. I ended up making friends with some bros and living at their apt for a few months. I find that people abroad are much friendlier than people in the west, especially the anglosphere and america specifically.
>>
>>2636315
>There are some places but they wont be cheap.
Examples such as? In latin America. I am not risking my life for Medellin whores. new dead american every week yet idiots keep going acting like it won't happen to them
>>
>>2636319
>Where?
Eh I’d rather not say or else word will get out. Like I said, these places will be more expensive. If you’re looking for beautiful women from a cheaper country just try the rest of latin america. They wont ‘all’ be supermodels like in colombia, but there will be hot women who might want to give you a shot.
>colombia danger
If you’re from the US, the danger isnt so different. Do you know how often murders happen to random white guys in your average american city? Constantly. Anyway most places are either currently dangerous as a solo traveller or are becoming more dangerous. If I were you I wouldnt live life afraid of the world. Just go out and enjoy it. Then when it’s your time it’s your time.
>>
>>2636322
USA is way safer in terms of meeting women than Colombia. In USA I don't have to worry about being drugged, robbed, setup etc. Colombia is way different. I am not doing a whole background check and being on extreme alert constantly, I don't want to deal with that shit.

>Eh I’d rather not say or else word will get out.
Just say the country. not like /trv/ is a highly trafficked board anyways. I live in Mexico in Tijuana as an American and all the girls here are average/ugly. I can't stand this shithole but my lease lasts till November.
>>
>>2636315
>But when I was in X country!

Yawn. When retards say shit like this, it should be mandatory now on this forum that they specify exactly what year specifically they were in said country. Some many ignorant poorfag, nontraveling idiots constantly on this board rambling about how "when I was in X country, things were great!" only to find out they were last there some time before COVID. These morons are completely oblivious to how much things have changed completely over just a few short years, nevermind compared to how things were before COVD. How many years ago were in you in Colombia? 5 fucking years ago? 4 years ago? Even 2 or 3 years ago is woefully outdated information at this point for the vast majority of countries. With inflation and hoeflation and foreigner fatigue, things are changing rapidly year over year and not for the better.
>>
>>2636335
You are right, its over guys no one travel. Everyone please stay in America its good for you, I heard women here are even turning traditional again!
>>
>>2636326
>In USA I don't have to worry about being drugged, robbed, setup etc.
You absolutely do need to watch ojt for that. I refuse to use tinder in the US specifically for that reason. Dating in america can absolutely get you robbed or murdered
>Colombia is way different. I am not doing a whole background check and being on extreme alert constantly
A background check? You dont have to worry man. My (female) friend has lived there for a decade and I go visit her every year. She doesnt do stupid unsafe shit but she would have to behave the exact same way in america. Just be street smart like you would any place else. Its not as safe as 1990 ireland but well nowhere is anymore.
>tijuana
Never been. Im surprised you say you dislike it. How come?
>>
>>2624271
i made another thread that is kinda like this. I am sad to say that i am no longer interested in travelling. Last year I went to Croatia for a month and it was like...."ok". I just was surrounded by a bunch of people from all over the world and looked at all the different buildings and beaches and was just like "yeahp. OK". Contrast this with how i used to be, so excited, pumped on going anywhere and everywhere.

This year I am leaning toward just staying home in canada and not going anywhere. I just don't care about "Seeing lisbon" or whatever anymore. somethings happened to me and i dont like it
>>
>>2636335
Bro you just sound paranoid and unwell. Like go make friends man, how hard can it be? Give life a chance. I go to colombia annually and its very nice there.
>>
>>2628139
The move is to go to places other than Asia. Asia is too popular.
>>
>>2634480
If you're Western European, you have no room to complain.
>>
>>2635297
Yellow fever fags are the worst. I've been saying it for years. They're the worst of the worst. I like anime, i like Korean BBQ, i think the history of Japan is neat, i like some other things about Japan. I don't care for Asian women. I don't think Japan is exactly like anime. Some sexpats go to Brazil, but they're not as bad as Southeast Asian sexpats. For some reason Southeast Asian sexpats and Southeast Asian obsessed Westerners are the worst. They're the loudest group and the most obviously annoying loser people. I don't know why, but they are.

The average Southeast Asian obsessed person is a fucking loser compared to the average person obsessed with any other place.
>>
>>2636346
are you me? i feel the exact same way. i still basically have to travel tho because i genuinely cant afford to stay in the west anymore. otherwise, everything else is about travel is just a meme now and any country of any uniqueness or culture has now been completely oversaturated and sterilized. m
>>
>>2636345
>Dating in america can absolutely get you robbed or murdered
Its not common. There are not daily and weekly occurances of men being setup and robbed by women the same level as Medellin.
>Never been. Im surprised you say you dislike it. How come?
Tijuana is a very ugly city. people here make more money than Medellin but Tijuana looks like a rundown shithole. And Tijuana girls are not attractive on the same level as Medellin and Colombian girls. Most girls in TJ are ugly. I am not attracted to darker skinned latina. Why I prefer Colombia because they are basically white. Obviously not all Colombians but a huge portion of Medellin people.
>>
>>2636315
It's gonna get to a point where we have to face the music of our respective countries/races/blah blah blah.
>>
>>2636360
>Its not common. There are not daily and weekly occurances of men being setup and robbed by women the same level as Medellin.
I really disagree here, I’ve dated before in colombia and it feels exactly as dangerous as dating in the US. My friend in the US got jumped by 2 women and a gang of men from tinder a while back

I wouldnt take media stories of this as being fact, the US media is known to cover up inadequacies at home and over sensationalize tragedies abroad
>>
>>2636365
I think you are delusional with how you think but opinions. tinder in Medellin is literally just prostitutes and girls trying to setup men.

Its better to just meet people in person. Its ridiculously easy. I just have bad experience in Colombia so I am biased to talk shit. But theres constant robbings and deaths of american tourists recently. a weekly occurance. this is a problem and people need to stop disregarding it for their own sake of safety.

you have to be more cautious in Colombia when it comes to dating than USA. For your own safety and life. medellin is extremely poor, people are desperate there. especially lower class. where they will kill you over your phone. Just don't date girls with tattoos or from lower class neighborhoods I guess over there. hard though.
>>
>>2636371
Go to Argentina and date within your economic class or comparable economic class.
>>
>>2636373
too far away and flight to Argentina is ridiculously expensive. 1000 dollars minimum. Colombia I can do for 300-500 for flight.

But your advice is probably realistic for something stable. Colombian girls its easy to date them or just hangout with them. But too many have bad intentions. Especially if they are from shitty neighborhoods.

I have no experience whatsoever with Argentina. I just know /int/ memes how they are obsessed with telling the world they are white. Plus I am assuming its safer as you don't have gangs targeting foreigners. at least I don't hear about it in media. Though Argentina is not a popular destination for americans.
>>
>>2636375
I guess my point was to aim for women closer to your economic level, even if they have less. Middle class people would be less likely to fuck you over. I almost went to Argentina to meet some girls i met online, that's why it was on my mind. I wouldn't fuck with poor girls or guys. If you're American, you're just setting yourself up to be fucked over.
>>
>>2636359
Yeah man. I just remember sitting in a cafe in Split surrounded by other tourists (and who am I to hate on those other tourists? they have just as much right to travel and see things as I do) and the waiters and waitresses running around moving plates and filling coffee and looking at the ice cream vendors and blah blah and i was just so disinterested.

my brother in law told me to go to italy and in my mind i could just see myself walking around looking at different buildings, aimless...what's the point? as you said before before the smart phone maybe there was a local vibrancy/local culture that one could admire and get into but now its just all sterile same shit idk. everyone seems less friendly now too and i dont blame them
>>
>>2636378
shit like that makes me angry at boomers for getting the best parts of everything. it's fucking bullshit man.
>>
>>2636371
dont bother man, this entire board is retarded and completely delusional. they constantly ignore all the bad news coming out of all the meme countries like Colombia, Thailand and Philippines, all the bad experience reports from endless seasoned travelers and expats, they literally have tons and tons of information at their finger tips already, but they are persistently deluded by a two week trip they had to Medellin or Bangkok 6 years ago and think that absolutely nothing has changed since then. they will learn the hard way just as everyone who is traveling to these countries currently are.
>>
>>2636297
Please stop telling us how you have a remote job I can explain the sinking feeling of anger in my stomach when I realize I’m gonna be trapped here doing unskilled work because I’m too lazy to learn computer dorkery
>>2636335
Snarker is on the ball
>>2636400
Still going to Thailand in 4 months and I will provide an update
>>
>>2624271
just get rich and go to Taiwan and buy a nice wife.
>>
>>2636322
>supermodels like in colombia,

>>2636360
> they are basically white

You guys are hilarious. What kind of goggles are you wearing? Shallow Hal?
>>
>>2628265
>OBSESSED with KPop/Korean culture (and with that an even bigger obsession with not just looks, but a very specific certain kind of look, which makes looksism now even worse in SEA than in the West), have tons of choices from the hordes of simps and passport bros that are not only arriving in person to the country, but even just messaging them and simping for them and blowing up their egos online all the way from overseas without even stepping foot in the country. The ones that do come to the country from East Asia/America are now coming with big money bags too, just itching to spoil these women, making them more and more expensive, entitled and harder to date. All this and much more has made them way worse than Western women now in 2024. Where as in the West now I actually see some positive indicators about the future of the social scene believe it or not- mainly increasing pushback against social media and dating apps, pushback against women's expectations and attitudes becoming more mainstream, pushback against simps, increases in more somewhat positive trends like red pilled (hate this term tho) philosophy and the "trad wife", etc (even if its very superficial atm, its still something). None of this shit exists in SEA, its like time traveling back to the year 2012 in the US,
This board is completely infiltrated by brainlet /pol/ retorts now, unchecked and unmoderated. Most of these are self-hating blacks larping as racist hwytes actually, it's astounding. Get used to it for now
>>
>>2636453
I am not a poltard who thinks only angloids and germanoids are white.

There are millions of European/white colombians. majority european DNA
>>
>>2636454
meds, take em.
>>
>>2628289
This.

Due to this, and the closeness and cheapness of rural Colombia, it's the only consideration I have for visiting... except maybe Argentina since I haven't been there yet and I like their music better. Otherwise,
Staying in USA until I find a remote job is still the far better choice, just for escape from the air pollution of all these 3rd world cities, and escape from human ATM syndrome.
>>
>>2636458
colombian girls are delusional. i was traveling with this girl. i probably spent like 10 + days with her and she has the boldness to ask me to buy her a electric bike which is 3000 dollars. they think americans have unlimited money. i have the money, i just am not buying some random 61 year old girl I just met a 3000 dollar vehicle. and then she wants me to get her an apartment too.

delusion is real. colombian women are trash. on par with american. at least in colombia they know how to dress and act like women.
>>
>>2629121
this
I geomaxxed in BRZ, Peru and Colombia but only the least attractive and most expensive Chile- was the place where I found woman I would actually date/ marry/ feel fulfilled after filling her holes.
>>
>>2629125
you probably haven't been to Taiwan/China, or Korea then.
>>
>>2636371
>>2636400
>let me tell you about your life!!!
Right lmao, two more weeks and i’ll get robbed/killed for sure. Ive been to colombia many times and I’ll go many more times. Nothing will ever happen to me. You should see therapists for your extreme paranoia.
>>
>>2636458
If people treat you like an ATM, thats a you problem. You probably have an awful personality and attract a lot of scum. Im sure you’re treated just as badly in america.
>>2636460
This story never happened
>>
>>2632247
this is surely globohomo propaganda if i ever did see it. Next up he's gonna go Roy Cohn and start hunting down the gays for more degenerate sex act victims.
>>
>>2632314
a hole is a hole anon. once you realize it and find the ones with a big booty on it, you will pick someone financially intelligent and transcend.
>>
>>2636474
Thailand is just as bad as Korea these days. Don't delude yourself.
>>
>>2636478
>You probably have an awful personality and attract a lot of scum. Im sure you’re treated just as badly in america.

Not that anon, but you say this dumb shit in every thread. Fuck off with your bullshit cope.
>>
>>2636491
I don't think he's all that wrong. I could give you all the advice in the world about how to avoid getting into bad situations with poor desperate thirdies but if you do it anyway what can I say to you? Suckers keep going to these places and getting suckered, or worse. If you are here you can't say you weren't warned.
>>
>>2636492
I don't get into bad situations with third worlders, I just see through their bullshit and their supercharged egos they've developed over the past 2 years. There are plenty of people reporting this, it's not just isolated to /trv/.
>>
>>2636498
>b-but internet people and media SAID!
The media drums up sensationalist garbage to sell to pearl clutching, fearful, paranoid people like you. The internet people are probably motivated by various personal grievances or just want clicks. Either way, nothing has happened to myself or anybody else that I know in colombia. And nothing ever will.
>>
>>2636365
>the US media is known to cover up inadequacies at home and over sensationalize tragedies abroad
It usually does the exact opposite
>>
>>2636514
If it's so nice go live there. I am sure they will think you are based and redpilled and overlook the fact you are American. You will be accepted with open arms and welcomed as one of their own.
>>
>>2636514
Having lived in the country my whole life, the media, news, movies, tv, etc, constantly criticize this country, its history, its people, its culture, and its values, all the the time. BLM did exactly that, no wonder the media was on their side
>russia
Now show the rest of the country outside of the two main cities lmfao
>>
>>2636526
>fed
lol of course it's you again
>>
>>2636526
As a retarded chud you'll probably find something to bitch about anywhere you end up. That's all you're really good for. You should understand that the rest of the world might not tolerate it quite as much. I already left the US and haven't been back in years. If I was going around here running my mouth about the politics of this country I could be subject to deportation. Like you said this is a travel board. Keep your dumbass buzzword soup at home in America.
>>
>>2636523
>t. Never went to Russia
No idea what is it about my fellow retarded mutt countrymen and generalizing a country they never visited. The smaller Russian cities were on average actually cleaner and safer than most American cities I lived in. The brainwashing on my populace is hella effective
>>
>>2636531
>you’ll bitch about other countries
Kek you’re the only one bitching about foreign countries and crying about colombia and russia, retard.
>>
>>2636534
I'm sure the fact you got action there and not back home is definitely not the reason you're simping for that feudalistic dump.
>hella
Oh god you're even worse than I thought
>>
>>2635817
Interesting.
>>
>>2635976
The United States doesn't produce anything anymore...it is now a Consumer based
>WRONG
the number one export are US Treasuries & the economy is debt based and owes it existence to the continuing faith of our international creditors and petrodollar recycling. its a game of musical chairs in which china sat down a decade ago, saudis just grabbed a seat, and eu has had one reserved for twenty years.
>>
>>2636322
>Eh I’d rather not say or else word will get out
>SILENCE IS GOLDEN
>2636326
>not like /trv/ is a highly trafficked board anyways
ytbers follow trends and algorithms herd the flock which at the very least leads to negative attention and "blood in the water".
>>
>>2624271
Traveling has just exponentially become a more normie thing to do. People hop on a plane, get off anywhere, and feel like it's a major accomplishment. Time for you to find a real passion and productive hobby/skill besides #solotravel bruh
>>
>>2636136
>Imagine going to Japan just to stand outside of a familymart to drink strong zeros and act like you are 12
Unironically want to go do this now
>Verification not required
based Hiro
>>
>>2636987
How about I keep doing it until I get so disillusioned that I give up hedonism and focus on other things?
>>
File: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (643 KB, 1022x731)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
What a shit thread. God I hate you newfags. /trv/ used to be slow, but at least not full of people like you. /pol/tards and coomers, hell yeah. Is it so fucking hard to just talk about traveling?
>>
>>2637132
U mad glownigger?
>>
File: 669.jpg (85 KB, 1508x892)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>2637134
>>
>>2627703
Being 'stuck' in Taiwan during the china flu was my best moment. Only other whiteys were other non wageys who could afford to stay there or LBH esl teachers who were already there.
>>
>>2629106
Saw this faggot instagram pyramic scheme 'dating coach' argue with a guy who seemed like a RealTraveler on IG today on a pic basically showing tradwife specs and the dating coach guy was like "OH YEAH THEY DEFINITELY EXIST IN COLOMBIA." Fucking no way will anyone find a 0 body count agreeable hispanic girl who is also somehow a throat goat anywhere in South America. Imo, the incels that fall for the geomaxxing shills and go to latin america get what they deserve when they're being cheated on, used for their money, or murdered for actually believing that shit.
>>
>>2637034
It will happen soon enough, this is the year where I just kind of gave up on the hedonistic travel shit and went back to school to get an actual career.
>>
>>2637132
I feel your pain anon.
>>
>>2637282
Lol just wait
>>
>>2624271
should have gatekept your shithole better
>>
>>2637249
Lmao why are you making retarded fantasies up like this? Theres plenty of great women in colombia
>>
>>2637132
I'm with you brother. /trv/ is fucking dead. There's nowhere left to go to discuss travelling like a normal person
>>
File: geomaxx.jpg (110 KB, 753x654)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>2637341
lmao yeah, im sure Colombia is full of girls who split the bill, aren't active on social media, and are emotionally stable. just say you've never been to latin america mutt
>>
>>2637410
why she needs to split the bill?
if you can afford plane tickets and hotel, you should be able to afford pay for the normal meal or cafe for 2
>>
>>2637424
>ideal woman for delusional men in 2024
>>
>>2637410
Seething tacocel
>>
>>2628266
The other anon was right, this is actually god tier bait
>>
>>2637410
Lmao why do you need somebody to split a bill with? Girls down there sometimes paid for MY meals, sometimes I paid for ours
>active on social media
Yeah they are on it, but the addiction/usage isnt as bad as with american/euro women
>emotionally stable
There are tons of them that are (as emotionally stable as women can be)

You sound like you want a guy
>>
>>2629181
Money
>>
>>2624277
Possibly the most based post on trv and same, minus the hair transplant but I’ll need one soon. Where’d you get your work done?
>>
There’s a very simple solution to all the complaints here by the way.
1. Go to your country’s travel advisory
2. Find the countries that are ‘do not travel’ or something like that equivalent
3. Cross our sub-Saharan African shitholes and actual war zones
4. Go enjoy Lebanon, Iran, Myanmar, Russia, Belarus etc. and you can /trv/ like it was 25 years ago.
>>
>>2637634
Tbh it doesn’t matter where you go, but you need to DYOR and see actual results. Reddit is a good spot.

I went with dr James Harris and that’s because they were doing 30% off so I paid slightly over overseas prices for American doctors. I plan to get another one in Thailand because it’s cheap and I want Asian levels of hair density for a fraction of the cos
>>
>>2637410
Girls like this arent "rare". The West (the US) is just a shithole so when you arrive in LatAM or Asia you think this is unheard of. But, you also cant be some fat ugly loser at the same time. Women also have standards, if they're a gem you also should have something to offer besides money. I haven't been to Colombia, but I've been to quite some countries. By far women in the DR are the worst lol all of them will cheat on you never date a Dominican. Ironically, my gfs brother-in-law (married her sister) was married to a Dominican. She was cheating the whole time. He married a total cunt though. I hate her sister.
>>
>>2636055
they just seriously see the future, and present for what it really is, and you don't
>>
Men with hair transplants are literally trannies. Think about it.
They are trying to "pass" as something they biologically are not.
They are attempting to signal to their desirable partners that they are healthy and sexually fit, but they are actually tricking them using surgery and hormones.

Remember that hair trannies have to take pills or their fake hair falls out again.

They are no different than autogynphilics, except they are attracted to the thought of themselves having hair, where an autogyn liked thinking of themselves as a woman.

Hair trannies get off on the idea of tricking other people into believing they aren't bald. They feel a sense of dupers delight over it. It feeds back into their delusions.

Very much like autogyns, many hair trannies do not pass. They also have support groups where they post pictures to ask each other if they pass and ask who their surgeons are. It's the same type of community.
>>
Do hair trannies tell their partners they have had hair tranny procedure?

No, of course not, because they understand they lied to them and tricked them into sleeping with them.

A hair tranny never divulges this critical information to his victim, who he might spread his mutant bald genes with.

Who would breed with a hair tranny if they knew what they really are? Probably nobody.

The hair tranny is a sexual chameleon much like an autogynophile. They are loathsome creatures.

Celebrate the bald man who doesn't give a fuck and still pulls. Revile the hair tranny who sneakily tricks other people into giving him attention he doesn't deserve.
>>
>>2636136
>and also simultaneously antagonizes men to either spend money more money on themselves to impress women (both on social media and real life), or, even better, to simp for women on social media and give women money directly, completely removing the man from the picture altogether (see above reply to the other anon
getting drunk at the local gas station was my favorite Brazilian pastime. Made so many friends outside the skatepark. Overall the trip wasn't worth my $ though.
>>
>>2637678
Banging Colombian chicks is not fighting the forces of evil
>>
>>2636460
why would you be playing with an old lady? You must have stayed inside the city.
Also, yes most of them are delusional. But there are some good girls in the country side. You just have to know how to lie about being a broke honors student at Harvard on a project and let them know you don't have $$, but will probably be a millionaire within the next 5 years.
>>
>>2636478
You must be a brown skin visiting non-tourist locations. All you need is proper genetics to be treated like a walking ATM.
>>
File: IMG_3332.jpg (449 KB, 2311x827)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
>>2637693
>”wtf I thought you were in your 20s”
>>
>>2637705
>wtf I thought you were a woman!

same thing tranny, and just as gross
>>
>>2637251
seconded, wiggled into honors college too because my anxiety of failure to secure a job after investing in the libby arts degree scam is just skyrocketing. But i'm too retarded for STEM and it's being replaced by robots so economics is my main.
>>
>>2637703
Once again it needs to be said that browns should not be allowed to post on /trv/ without a disclaimer that they are brown. Their experience in foreign countries is fundamentally different than whites and their opinion is useless most of the time because of this.

I propose skin color recognition software be built into 4chan and displays the color of the skin next to the person's name (anonymous), so we can fairly judge the value of their post.

Skin color capture can replace puzzle captcha. Note: I am not racist, I merely recognize that race is a factor with how people are treated in less enlightened societies, and so we must take it into consideration as the context of their experience.
>>
>>2637712
Based and jeet identifier pilled
>>
>>2637530
>not active on social media
>emotionally stable
>colombian women
lol, lmao even
>>
>>2637634
>the hair transplant but I’ll need one soon.
>>2637639
do you need to hop on a lifelong drug of some sort with a hair transplant?
how annoying is it?
not really worried about cost, but is that drug commodity OTC mostly worldwide?

I'd rather pay for an extra 2 hair transplants than have a forced drug routine ngl
>>
>>2638008
Yes, you get on light test blockers. You will become a tranny for your hair.
>>
>>2637973
>strawman
Please quote me where I said they weren’t on social media.
>emotional stability
>the conversation was about comParing them to american women
You’re ao dumb that you have to be an american woman yourself. Nearly everybody on esrth is more emotionally stable than you people.
>>
>>2638211
>t. obvious incel who's never been with a latina
>>
>>2625796
Other than being old, I look forward to this
>>
>>2638375
There's nothing stopping you from coming to the Philippines while you're young.
>>
>>2638378
That's actually possibly where I might be going next, I've been to all the first world countries and cities I want to go too pretty much. Now I want to go somewhere I can get harassed by cheap asian girls
>>
>>2638372
>h-have sex!
Mutt Roasties only retort. Colombian women are hotter, thinner, and nicer than you fat pigs.
>>
>>2636288
Cagliari, Italy
>>
>>2637712
sir, pls delet
>>
>>2637712
Second this. I’m white scandi-med eurochad with movie looks and impeccable social skills. I get anecdotal stories about how “I was never bothered” in a 3rd world country shithole, but it’s by jealous brown people that’ll be the first to point out how my kin are “so white”.

Met a Peruvian little cunt the other day at a pregame in a big euro city the other day before heading out to a normie club. She spoke British and half jokingly I asked her if she was from Australia. She said no, (she obv was Peruvian) and I asked them how’d you get the accent. Her answer was she had a britbong bf of 8 years. She proceeded to tell me about how they went to England to test out living there and that she didn’t like it and how his place needed “more diversity” because it was all white people. I said what do you expect?… How about Peru then? “Yeah there’s diversity”
Giving her the benefit of the doubt at surface level I replied: “oh you mean like Indios, metizos, etc.?”
She corrected me for using the word Indios. Insufferable little cunt.
She was a 5 at best and had been put on a pedestal probably by some remote working simp.
The problem is not geo arbitrage, the problem is men are WEAK.
Women become cunts when men are weak.

Thanks for reading my story /trv/
>>
>>2637712
Yeah this is pretty true. As a certified brown, when I travel to shithole countries nobody bothers me. I never have to deal with scammers and people harassing me, so it’s pretty nice ngl. Downsides are that I can’t automatically plow local third world pussy and that in certain parts of Europe, people absolutely hate you haha (but no real danger, just mildly annoying if you go out to eat).
>>
>>2638778
Thinner only in malnourished barrios otherwise the average latina is thicc. Everything else you're right about, they are nicer and hotter than the average American ham. Other poster is correct that they are social media obsessed and turbo whores though, but that's just latin american culture.
>>
>>2639384
You are a simp for a letting a bitch correct you. Tell that bitch to know her place next time and shut her mouth.
>>
>>2639384
>She corrected me for using the word

she was just trying to help you. in Peru, the term they use is cholo
>>
>>2639678
Yep. America is a Jewish slave colony unironically.

There’s no possibly way to rationalize American supremacy if you’ve been abroad almost anywhere else. It’s honestly pitiful how miserable this country is.

I don’t even understand what American women are attracted to anymore
>>
>>2639885
Yeah, it’s pretty bad here. I don’t even bother trying with the women here (which paradoxically makes them interested?? But I’m no longer interested in shacking up with some girl influence by feminist mindrot). America is only good for making money.
>>
>>2640024
you can call every country a shithole except US and India
really makes you think
>>
>>2627589
>500,000 pictures
how?
>>
>>2640035
I wonder why. Just look at the post you are replying to. Oh wait. I wonder what happened to it.
>>
>>2640812
>>2640035
QRD? What is the janny hiding?
>>
>>2624271
Nobody is bothered by normal white people tourists, we are polite, mimimalist, respectful of local laws ahd customs and pay our way.

The issue stems from hordes of ugly, retarded, loud, disrespectful, entitled pajeets, the kinds of Asians who travel in mobs, can't follow queues and take pictures constantly ajd the new class of western ghetto blacks who go to places specifically for women and drugs.
>>
>>2637660
Average Latina moment, that's not exclusive to the DR.
>>
>>2640966
Drunk Aussies working in the outback and Drunk bongs are pretty bad too.
>>2641096
Latinas have a built in gene for breeding >>2639881
Ah the joys of spanish. In the U.S cholo just means spic gangster.
>>
>>2641348
Probably why they sleep with anyone with a pulse
>>
>>2640966
>Nobody is bothered by normal white people tourists, we are polite, mimimalist, respectful of local laws ahd customs and pay our way.
Kek, in Spain all the locals were saying how Brits are the most disgusting people in the world.
>>
>>2641620
anglos are exception
>>
>>2625796
wtf
>>
>>2624277
you mean you cant be touched because your fake hair will fall out?
>>
>>2645692
Pffff it’s implanted deep in my scalp, baldo, so no, unless you qualify that with “because it can’t get surgically removed by a trained surgeon” then sure

Pfffffff baldie!
>>
>>2637410
Most of these "requirements" sound extremely basic and easy to fulfill though?
>>
>>2629110
found the non-white
>>
>>2624271
You don't travel for pussy retard, you travel and wind up getting pussy. If you're spending thousands to go to a third world shithole for some cunny, just kys now.
>>
>>2645801
nigga, I don't WIND UP getting pussy. I don't get anything by just WINDING UP. Not everyone is a 6'4 chad with a sharp jawline and hunter eyes. Only they WIND UP getting pussy thrown at them everywhere they go.
>>
>>2645694
Hey, I'm not the coping bowling ball who had to pay money to cope his shit genes, but enjoy your bald children Mr Muh RealWig who basically trooned out his scalp.
>>
>>2628199
I'm so fucking glad you "trad" coomers are getting REKT by those "passport bros".
You ruined this board with your shit, it's only divine retribution.
I don't need to pay money to have sex, travelling is about learning how the world works and how different people around the world live in their peculiar ways by having chance encounters with locals, tasting their food and so on, it's not about exploiting them, and sex is only a bonus (which can make you terribly sad once you are about to leave to go back wageslaving some more).
There will always be a point to travelling, and I'm glad genetic deadends like you will finally stay home masturbating in front of a screen as you should, instead of encouraging bad habits in foreign populations.
>>
>>2647815
>travelling is about learning how the world works and how different people around the world live in their peculiar ways by having chance encounters with locals, tasting their food and so on
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Naive faggot
>>
>>2647824
I don't care fag, passport bros are killing you at your own game, and now your days are counted. Deal with it.
>>
>>2645801
Lol cope, men don’t travel to sightsee.
>>2647574
>He thinks I was ever beyond a NW3
Caught it early. Stay mad lol
>>2647815
>>2647845
The passport bros aren’t wrecking anyone. Nobody likes black people lmao.
>>
>>2637638
Simple as. You could have a harem of preteens in Africa, but it would be wise to have street-smarts.

https://theralphretort.com/frenchman-claims-he-impregnated-600-africans-over-two-year-sexcapde-2022018/
>>
>>2637410
How can she be a throatgoat without any exes? Throatgoats are made not born.
>>
>>2648508
breeding africa will be what I decide on if I get terminal cancer.
>>
>>2637693
>Celebrate the bald man
being bald will always be objectively repulsive, you can't trick reality with memes.
>>
File: IMG_4155.png (3.27 MB, 750x1334)
3.27 MB
3.27 MB PNG
>>2648606
Based, bald men should be banned from red light districts or any establishment that has young hot women getting naked.
>>
>>2648519
Exactly the point. Passport bro mindset is "she told me she's a virgin so her head game must be great," it's hilarious how delusional they are.
>>
>>2647815
>I don't need to pay money to have sex, travelling is about learning how the world works and how different people around the world live in their peculiar ways by having chance encounters with locals, tasting their food and so on, it's not about exploiting them, and sex is only a bonus
Food can also be "only a bonus" as well. That's subjective, you could just eat slop and gruel anywhere you go and use your exact same argument that "trad" foodies are getting REKT by these "gruel bros"
>>
>>2628273
>The thing that I think is the most unfortunate is people travelling just to go over their itinerary (which itself is based on google reviews and tripadvisor), taking their IG shots and basically not interacting at all.
It's why I want to just solo travel now. I went with friends, and when I was with them, it was just running from place to place to get the requisite pictures and check off the checklist itinerary. When I was on my own, I got to get to meet and know people, do odd things, and just exist in the place I was in instead of rushing from IG photo spot 507 to IG photo spot 508. You can still get the experience you're looking for, you just might have to work a bit harder for it
>>
>>2632425
>Next time go out of the meme zones and you'll spent a good time.
You could even go just a couple of blocks outside the meme zones and the tourists really thin out fast
>>
File: god doesn't answer.jpg (52 KB, 500x500)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>2637132
Its like this on every board, especially hobby boards. Tons and tons of people that don't participate but have alot to say. Tons of /pol/niggers that skulk the board for any mention of something pertaining to brown people so they can unzip their "realracialstatistics.png"s onto the thread. tons of coomers clogging up the catalogue and semi roll playing with each other in the threads they make. I suspect a combination of dumb fuck zoomers that have no have no capacity for actual discussion outside of memes and literal bots. 4chan and the whole of the internet is honestly done for.
>>
>>2647845
>>2647815
You’re replying to a fake story
>>
>>2635244
Blackpill posts on here always crack me up given how much fun I'm having rolling around the planet meeting people and seeing new places.
Always enjoy seeing how different cultures approach the same fundamental problem
If these things suck so much, please accept the possibility it's all you and not travel itself
>>
>>2628266
You realize that not that long ago a passport wasn’t even a thing? You didn’t need a passport or a visa. You didn’t need proof of income or a credit score to rent an apartment. You didn’t need any of that. The degree of restriction we have today for international travel is totalitarian and tyrannical compared to how it was in the past. You used to be able to show up at a dock, buy a boat ride, and just show up for the most part.
>>
>>2628099
>>2628762
pipe down ivan you stand out like a mf
>>
>>2628754
>nobody:
>poltard: DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOZ
>>
>>2624271
best countries to geomax?
>>
>>2650427
>geomax
>the act of going to a different country where your sexual value is raised in comparison to your home country
>>2572437

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.