[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1398298.jpg (228 KB, 1280x960)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
I'm writing to you from Wuwei, a forsaken city in China where misery reigns supreme. Life here is nothing short of a waking nightmare—a relentless onslaught of poverty, oppression, and despair.
Imagine streets lined with dilapidated buildings, their crumbling facades bearing witness to the decay that consumes us. Every corner harbors the stench of hopelessness, a suffocating reminder of our dire circumstances. And amidst this desolation, the insect-like behavior of the population thrives, each individual consumed by their own struggle for survival, oblivious to the suffering of others.
The government's iron grip tightens with each passing day, snuffing out any semblance of freedom or hope. We're treated like mere pawns in a twisted game of power, our voices silenced, our dreams crushed underfoot.
But I refuse to surrender to this fate. I refuse to accept that this is all life has to offer. I yearn for escape, for a chance at a better tomorrow. My eyes are set on America or Canada, where I believe I can find the freedom and opportunities that elude me here.
If you have any shred of knowledge or advice on how to break free from this hellish existence and make my way to America or Canada, please, I implore you, share it with me. Your words could be the beacon of hope that guides me out of the darkness.
>>
What makes you think being poor in America is better than being poor in China?
t. poor American
>>
File: glowie poofta.jpg (61 KB, 900x900)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>I'm writing to you from Wuwei, a forsaken city in China where misery reigns supreme. Life here is nothing short of a waking nightmare—a relentless onslaught of poverty, oppression, and despair.
>Imagine streets lined with dilapidated buildings, their crumbling facades bearing witness to the decay that consumes us. Every corner harbors the stench of hopelessness, a suffocating reminder of our dire circumstances. And amidst this desolation, the insect-like behavior of the population thrives, each individual consumed by their own struggle for survival, oblivious to the suffering of others.
>The government's iron grip tightens with each passing day, snuffing out any semblance of freedom or hope. We're treated like mere pawns in a twisted game of power, our voices silenced, our dreams crushed underfoot.
>But I refuse to surrender to this fate. I refuse to accept that this is all life has to offer. I yearn for escape, for a chance at a better tomorrow. My eyes are set on America or Canada, where I believe I can find the freedom and opportunities that elude me here.
>If you have any shred of knowledge or advice on how to break free from this hellish existence and make my way to America or Canada, please, I implore you, share it with me. Your words could be the beacon of hope that guides me out of the darkness.
>>
>>2632890
I hate seeing Vancouver overrun by Chinks but it's hard not to respect their desire for freedom and a better life. I just hate the CCP ones
>>
>>2633004
BTW canadian politician admire China and are trying to emulate their despotism.
>>
>>2632995
PPP for food is highest in America. Just work at a warehouse and you can buy like 5 frozen pizzas an hour. nowhere else can you do that
>>
>>2633004
The Chinese in Canada are Hong Kongers and people that left China because it wasn't leftist enough for them. They are the opposite of people seeking freedom or a better life.
>>
OP you should ask advice on Chinese online forums, not Japanese basket-weaving forums.
I wish you luck. Never give up.
>>
Looks like India, very sovlfvl. You should be happy you don't live in the west
>>
>>2633004
>desire for freedom and a better life

Those people are all like Miles Guo. They are guilty of corruption, embezzlement and left China to avoid getting their asses hauled off to the gulag (no extradition). Often (like Miles Guo) they end up repeating the same crimes in their new countries. So yeah I'm sure they are enjoying their freedom and better life in America or Canada. Because of the no extradition rule, America and Canada are going to keep accumulating all these criminals, thousands of them or many more (China is a big country after all) every year.
>>
>>2632890
this looks better than 99% of majority black locations in the usa
>>
>>2632890
Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>2632890
>this is the best pro-American propaganda glowies can muster in 2024

kek
>>
>>2633015
in what fucking world do frozen pizzas cost $3 (or less if talking about the fed wage)
>>2632890
hands in connecticut typed this
>>
>>2633042
>>2632890
same. OP are you trying to give me a boner for your shithole? looks like a lovely place to slum it and get abusively drunk.
>>
>>2633088
This. It's like glowies of the different global powers are in a competition to find the shittiest infrastructure and the worst sides of each other. No wonder so many working in intelligence go insane, imagine that being your job. Browsing social media and google for pictures.
>>
>>2633088
friends of different races sharing a hobby in the city of brotherly love, you love to see it
>>
>>2633132
I can get bottom of the barrel frozen pizzas for less than £1. £2.50 (a bit more than $3) gets you a decent one. Premium fancy ones are a fiver

One thing that struck me about North America is how expensive groceries are. In the U.K., even with all this inflation, it’s much cheaper especially if you actively try to spend less.
>>
>>2632890
Doesn't sound that different to England
>>
>>2633282
>how expensive groceries are
And you might notice those expensive groceries contain very little real ingredients and those things that are real are abysmal quality.
>>
>>2634329
lots of corn syrup and basedbean oil. chinese quality is absolute dogshit though. any beef I've had there was of the absolute lowest quality. everything else always seemed to taste like chalk
>>
>>2632890
I've seen this post a half dozen times now
>>
>>2633015
What the fuck kind of damagecontrol fedposting did I just read?
>>
>>2633282
Yeah america is a food hell. I just started to grow shit in my backyard instead. Way cheaper.
>>
File: 1684306280582.webm (2.96 MB, 264x480)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
>>2633088
need more?
>>
>>2632890
CIA are getting super lazy with this china hate.
I go every summer and it's amazing.
>>
>>2636065
>same 20 year old video posted in every Chinese thread
>>
File: 1680939593663.webm (945 KB, 288x640)
945 KB
945 KB WEBM
>>2636068
imagine how many bagholders are going to anhero in china when their number one investment literally collapses like a tofu building kek
>>
>>2636078
yeah that shit was grim but what else could they do? they were trapped in a tunnel. opening the door would flood the compartment and you'd drown before reaching safety.
>>
File: images-6.jpg (9 KB, 291x173)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>2636078
>two more weeks until China collapses!
meanwhile in Burgerland
>>
>>2636289
>THE WEST HAS PREVAILED
This but unironically
>>
>>2636307
Go outside
>>
File: hasting.png (658 KB, 1096x425)
658 KB
658 KB PNG
>>2636309
I unironically see shit like this when I leave the house.
>>
File: 1481334193975.png (152 KB, 442x325)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>2636310
Yeah, big boy? Well I post-ironically see shit like this when I leave the house.
>>
>>2636310
Fellating china instead of europe with the self hating American bit is a unique but not particularly interesting or credible take
>>
>>2636284
>Indian captains and crew
Checks out
>>
File: kowloon.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>2632890
>>
>>2632890
Idk OP spot looks pretty chill
>>
>>2633004
Nah the chinks that fled when Xi was fucking up the country like 15 years ago were the smart ones. The bugs fleeing right now are post-Xi so they are a lot more feral and a part of the peasant horde who just wants to gtfo. Basically don't trust any newer Chinese restaurants that pop up because these fuckers have no problems cutting corners.
>>
>>2636823
>cutting corners
差不多 is an expression that perfectly encapsulates the chinese mindset. that's why you get things like tofu buildings and gutter oil
>>
>>2632890
>Wuwei is a prefecture-level city in northwest central Gansu province.
why are you there? there is a reason they have built new cities in those provinces to move people to. the future for china is to let small cities die because they are pointless.
>>
>>2633004
most people join the ccp for the career opportunities, not because they are ardent supporters of communism, which is really not communism.
you've likely never met a real ardent cpp chinaman.
the chinese i know who went to canada love to talk about their grocery shopping.
>>
>>2637105
chinese move to Canada to launder dirty ccp money
>>
>>2633015
>in what fucking world do frozen pizzas cos
The grocery store. Wal Mart.
>>
>>2632890
How is your town so bad? Rural towns are great. I would understand if there's bad services, bad jobs, but what exactly makes it terrible?
>>
>>2638457
Totino's pizzas go for $1.50
>>
>>2632890
Is that not Hankou?
>>
>>2640250
it's a hive. every city looks like this in china
>>
>>2636336
GOOD MORNING SARS
>>
The face of Canada is now a shitjeet who cant understand a simple coffee order.
If they can make it, so can you.
Have fun.
>>
>>2640774
Canada is the best the west has to offer, culturally, economically and socially.
>>
>>2640778
Norway and Switzerland are literally right fucking there my guy.
>>
File: yvr.jpg (626 KB, 1920x1080)
626 KB
626 KB JPG
The Chinese won a complete victory over the West.
The best country that all WHITE people in the West admire is Canada, known it's kindness, tolerance and friendliness. The best city in Canada is Vancouver, known as "Hollywood North" or "Canadian Hawaii", a true cyberpunk paradise built by the Chinese.
Effectively, China civilizationmogged the west in its own borders lmfao.
>>
>>2640780
And in reality everyone from Switzerland and Norway wants to move to Canada but I've never once heard of anyone wanting to move to europe
>>
>>2640785
Hahaha yes john! 2 hamburgers have been moved to your account haha!
>>
>>2633004
>I just hate the CCP ones
That's 90% of them. Or at least the ones in Richmond.
>>
>>2640887
In 202X, what do white people do except whine about other races being more successful than they are? Whites are like senile olds in retirement homes, blah blah we wuz kangz n shiet. Like take your pills. Time for an Indian and Chinese planet whether you like it or not. China is building sci-fi cities, and India runs your countries lmfao.
>>
>>2640781
>he doesn't know about Montreal
isn't it weird that so many chinese are desperate to leave china, but 99% of Canadians are perfectly content staying in Canada? I'd imagine the lack of pollution and gutter oil has something to do with it
>>
>>2640778
u have to be braindead to say this

housing prices are atrocious. too much immigration made the country shit
>>
>>2632890
Fuck off, we're full.

You are physically incapable of integrating in western society and just compete with us fir our own resources while lowering quality of life.

Asians do not understand our society, they don't take care of their yards or keep the sidewalks clean. They abuse good will and our financial system, avoid paying taxes while getting every benefit they can.

Please fix your own country instead of ruining ours, we have enough of our own problems right now.
>>
>>2632890
I've never seen such a roundabout in my life
>>
>>2640941
Montreal is a shithole that is 99% black and arab. Only people that want to move to Canada are white people because they are enthused about sex changes and open drug use, the rest just come here to make money.

>>2640970
Canada is the best Western country. Every other western country is worse.
>>
>>2640941
Not even 1% of China (14 million people) has left China. Meanwhile the UK, where I was born has about 15-20% of the native population having emigrated, which has the UK at much higher emigration rate than Mexico or the Philippines. There are similar emigration rate stats for any other western european shithole. Comparatively, very few Chinese want to leave China roughly 1-2%.
>>
>>2641407
>very few Chinese can leave China
ftfy. there are half a billion chinese living in squalor like OP that would immigrate to the West immediately if they had the opportunity and financial means. there's a reason there are chang diaspora communities in literally every Western city. These chinese immigrants also tend to be the most educated and talented.
>>
>>2641456
Where are all these Chinese fleeing into the West? They are not coming here any more. There are now more Filipinos in Canada than Chinese. Of course, all of Europe still wants to live in Canada but no Chinese want to.
>>
>>2641407
It's part of the Chinese mentality. They want to live around Chinese. They don't want to speak English, love niggers, and otherwise adapt to the Western way of life. Anthills are crowded, but you never see ants moving into a beehive for the greater economic activities available there.
>>2641456
If Venezuelans, reputedly some of the poorest people on Earth, can afford thousands of dollars a head in payments to human smuggling gangs, surely any Chinese who want to come to America can afford to do so. But few do. Likely those who do hop the USA border fence are social outcasts in their home country.
>>
>>2641557
>>2641587
yeah but why are there huge immigrant communities of chinese in every Western city? you say they don't want to live in the West, yet there are still huge chinese communities in every single city in the West I visit (I also count Australia as the West despite its geographical location)
>>
Prove you're really from Wuwei and I'll do my best to help.
>>
>>2632890
prove it buddy
>>
>>2641614
Chinese have a long history of emigration and wanderlust that goes back hundreds of years.
>>
>>2633015
In Germany I could buy 12 frozen pizzas for minimum wage

Don't come here though. I hate the USA and you praised it. Fuck you
>>
>>2641970
no you couldn't
>>
>>2632890
Just be thankful you don't live in Canada OP seriously lmao
>>
>>2643688
minimum wage in Germany is €12 an hour. Half of that goes to taxes. cheapest you'll get is 3 frozen pizzas an hour
>>
>>2636065
Now show me how solid are American houses, go on nigger
>>
>>2645638
ok
>>
>>2645638
I have never been able to disassemble american concrete with my bare hands
>>
This year there is a USA election.
No one cares. I think everyone knows it's over deep down. It's between 2 senile Israel lovers. Xi is a gigachad in comparison.
>>
File: 1696036246109.jpg (910 KB, 1200x1200)
910 KB
910 KB JPG
>>2646339
>chinaman
>chad
this is bait
>>
>>2633003
Fucking Kek
>>
>>2633004
>I hate seeing Vancouver overrun by Chinks
Youre obviously not from Vancouver you retarded faggot. There are way less East Asians here than five years ago it's not even funny. Whole city is one giant fucking New Delhi now.
>>
>>2647255
He doesn't deep throat Jewish cock so yeah he's a chad. Not a hard thing to do but our leaders are addicted to Israeli cum for some weird reason.
>>
>>2647269
yeah, but he's chinese. that's even worse. the entire history of the nation is getting relentlessly cucked lol. chinese males are probably the least desirable partner for any female race. seriously, nothing chad about having the smallest pee pees on the planet
>>
>>2647292
Damn. I guess that's why blacks are such chads then compared to white and Asian dicklets right?
>>
File: chengdu.png (1011 KB, 1146x633)
1011 KB
1011 KB PNG
I wish I was Chinese. I hate being in Canada. Chinese have a nice country to move to, with sci-fi cities and nice people. Canada is the best the west has to offer, and the cities are filled with junkies and poverty. Shills can't stand the idea that Chinese are leaving Vancouver, because Vancouver is the highlight of the West and the best it has to offer socially and culturally.
>>
File: 1703939332504.jpg (1.92 MB, 8000x5210)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
>>2647905
Crazy how so many people want to move to Canada or Japan, but nobody wants to move to dogshit China. Wonder why that is?
>>
>>2648279
gib Russian wife
>>
>>2648279
>Propaganda bs
>Source is remitly, a site for people taking money and sending it back home
It's just a map of countries people want to move to and take money from and send it back to where they came from. And your map shows that only Eurofaggot subhumans and Indians want to live in Canada.
>>
File: 1697922261245.jpg (238 KB, 960x684)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>2648349
oh that sweet, sweet chinaman cope.
nobody wants to live in your authoritarian, polluted hovel. deal with it.
>>
>>2648430
Today, I went around Canada. I saw no white people. Only heard Punjabi and only saw Punjabis. Shill racism against le non-whites is a joke when the "white" countries you shill for don't exist anymore. It's just BRICS vs. BRICS but giving tax money to Israel at this point. I don't think bragging about living in a country that prefers foreigners to its own people is the brag you think it is. China is for the Chinese.
>>
>>2648279
>Japanese: Bong

wtf they truly are sick people
>>
>>2633015
news flash, you can't do that at all. food in the USA is nearly unobtainable for the poor. GDP per captia/PPP isn't indicative of GINI.
>>
>>2632890
OP in case you're serious the best possible bet for you is applying for a working holiday visa to Australia, then start again from there. Good luck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.