[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 171327992543265703.jpg (218 KB, 1125x1359)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
hi travelers
i have a 20k USD budget and 2 months completely free. i would like to go somewhere (one or many places) where i can get lost, and experience shit. i made money and now am sad bc lack of purpose.
ive been to quebec montreal all of us north of florida, amsterdam, london, paris x3, and a bit of germany.
TAKING ALL RECCS and just share ur own best trips that helped u give life some meaning at the time
>>
forgot to mention ive been to rome as well, and med is kinda hotttttt for me
>>
If you're using travel to give your life purpose you're just going to end up unhappy. If you want cool experiences, I would say Peru. Do it solo or have someone drive you everywhere. Lima, Cusco, Arequipa, Ollantaytambo. Juliaca/Puno. Do some Ayahuasca with a shaman. Eat Guinea pigs. Climb some mountains. Climb some ruins. Go dune buggying. Get a taste of all of it. It's a beautiful country.
>>
>>2645991
I recommend a high-end, private or semi-private East African safari. Serengeti/Masai Mara (Tanzania and Kenya) during the great migration period is absolutely breathtaking. Lots of other countries are possible as well, perhaps obviously, most more rustic/less slick than KE and TZ, so maybe more exciting for you, and perhaps you want to see gorillas or lemurs or whatever. But expensive tented camps in Kenya are really wonderful and very easy for Africa.
>>
northern italy
venice, verona, milan turin
trento, bolzano, bergamo, aosta smaller cities in the mountains
lake garda, lake como, lake maggiore, lake iseo, lake orta
then if you want to get lost you can just look at smaller attractions in each province of places you're interested to go
whole region of friuli is lesser known for sightseeing
>>
>>2645991
India is made for you, better if you avoid using a lot of money and go explore.
>>
>>2645991
Thailand or India unironically
>>
>>2646033
Seconding, but no need to blow your shekels away. If you want a premium experience, my advice is on north/south pole experiences. They are much more exclusive and you seem to fit the criteria.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.