[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3762.jpg (48 KB, 900x600)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Anyone ever been to Similan islands? Thinking of flying to Phuket for a weekend and going there, but not sure about the crowds and how long it might take. Water looks amazing though.
>>
>Anyone ever been to Similan islands?
I went on a dive trip around there several years ago, but it was from Phuket and I don't remember seeing the islands
>>
File: images (1) (13).jpg (14 KB, 229x280)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>SAWATDEE KAAA MASSAGE KAAA
>>
>>2646555
Hijacking this thread: how do you avoid the taxi mafia in Phuket? I wanna check it out but the absolute last thing I want is to be accosted by squat little feral greedy grumpy/angry brown Thai men demanding extortionate payments for their little faggot taxi ride down the street.
>>
>>2646949
Skill issue.
>>
>>2646848
Good thread
>>
File: 16141724769.png (46 KB, 750x400)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
Why did you guys not tell me about the AIS hotspots.. They are practically free to use ($2 year)
>>
>>2646965
Any public wifi/hotspot isn't secure.
>>
>>2646966
They also use EAP-SIM authentication I think but I have never figured out how to get that working.

HTTPS is "good enough" I guess.
>>
So what do you faggots do for fun there, besides the obvious, are you guys part of any cool scenes in thailand
>>
>>2646973
Yep, I go to a lot of car shows/meets and I do some drag racing myself. If you're familiar with CB Media on YouTube, I hang around most of the scenes he's showing in his videos.
>>
>>2646959
I asked “how” you worthless piece of rabbit shit
>>
>>2646973
Training Muay Thai is the easiest way to socialize and make friends as a foreigner.
>>
>>2646978
Yea but if you’re some bug eyes white dork you’re gonna stand out like a sore thumb. How do you deal with that?
>>
>>2646994
What if I don't want to make friends with douche bros?
>>
>>2646973
>scenes
>cool
>>
>>2646998
>douche bros
You mean the ones you encounter on Soi Sukhumvit or in one of your coom alleys?
>>
>>2647002
Coomers are better than douchebags Everytime. I’d rather chill with some slug loser who likes to fuck hookers and drown in alcohol while we wile away the time blissfully then some GO GO GO self improvement faggot who has to constantly be “on the move” with 5k insta followers in preparation for his NEXT BIG MOVE

Fuck this society, fuck Normie faggots, she’ll hail coomers. People who like to move around and scamper and speed are fucking losers
>>
>>2647005
you accused me of being one of these in the last thread for some dumbass reason that I don't remember, but I agree with you
>>
>>2647002
I meant Andrew Tate wannabes. That's what everyone I ever saw doing or talking about Muay Thai looked like.
>>
>>2646995
I just dgaf bro, simple as
>>
>>2647018
Respect, wish I could do the same. I mean, I did get a hair transplant and have luscious bangs now so I think the Thais will appreciate it, and I’ll feel less self conscious about intruding on their native species, but I couldn’t imagine being a big bald faggot ambling into Thai-centric social spaces. Man oh man
>>
>>2646555
Yo guys do weed shops in Thailand sell thc juice that I could put in a vape? I’ve got a really good, oderless one that would be kino to smoke on
>>
>>2647027
>>2647028
lol at these douche bros
>>
>>2647028
Vape shit, of any substance, is totally illegal in Thailand afaik. Don't bring yours with you.
>>
>>2647030
What if I brought an empty vape and then bought the yum juice once in Thailand?
>>2647029
> t. sniveling baldy weedlet
>>
>>2647036
I don't know the particulars of the law, but I wouldn't push my luck if I were you. Just smoke while you're there. I never saw the juice for sale anyway. I'm sure it exists somewhere but no idea where.
>>
>>2646949
Get your own motorbike. Also I think InDrive app works in Phuket, don't know about Uber or other apps
>>
>>2647027
This insecure loser with his obsession with hair. Seriously lol. No wonder you have so much anxiety. You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>2646966
The vast majority of websites use https now. It doesn't matter unless you're enough of a retard to let them mitm you.
>>
>>2647051
Anyone who’s bald is supposed to be insecure you retard, that’s why I eliminated the insecurity. Baldness is objectively ugly and makes you look old, impotent, and in a state of deterioration. Same thing with being a fat piece of shit, or missing/fucked up teeth etc.

That’s why people get braces, lose weight, etc. why is having a hideous bald cancer patient head any different? You’re fixing a problem. Simple as. Cope harder, but stay about the same level of mad lmao
>>
File: 1699239312361309.png (376 KB, 629x632)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>2647005
DANGEROUSLY based tbqh desu
>>
>>2647028
As far as I know it is illegal to sell vape products, that being said you see many people using vapes out and about so I am not sure it is massively enforced. Anyway, I asked around many weed stores in Bangkok, all of them turned me down until I went to "Top Shelf" weed dispensary - it is next to Nana BTS station on Sukhumvit Road. They sold Indica only vapes (not the juice separately) under the shelf. I believe they were 3000 baht which is expensive, but it lasted me for 2 weeks and was still going before I flew out of the country. They had mango or blueberry flavours that I can remember. Also they were effective/potent weed-wise, got nicely high and were odourless. I don't usually vape weed but my hotel put no weed-smoking signs throughout the place when I arrived, so I went searching for a vape. I wouldn't risk bringing a vape with you, you would probably get away with it but Thai customs officers can be a fickle bunch. It's just easier to ask around the many weed stores. Also this was during December/January 2023/24
>>
>>2647400
Thanks for the info anon *wais politely*
>>
>>2647400
>my hotel put no weed-smoking signs throughout the place when I arrived
They did it when you arrived? Like "oh shit this farang looks like a stoner, better make the rules clear" or what?
>>
>>2647424
No the signs were already up before I arrived. Interestingly they took the signs down 2 days later. I am assuming a guest either annoyed another guest with weed smoke, or they accidentally left their balcony door open and some weed smoke drifted into the room and the cleaner smelled it later. I assume that guest left and they put the signs down afterwards
>>
>>2647429
I wanna smoke weed but I’m terrified some grumpy Thai faggot will call the police if I smoke a j on my balcony and then I’ll get extorted for $2k, that’s why I want an oderless vape weedle de doo.

I wanna do my weedle de doo in the hotel room, put in some visine, and step into the night as a modified chillster
>>
>>2647430
As of now I don't think smoking weed on your balcony is illegal so you wouldn't be extorted by police. Just don't smoke weed in public places or especially the beach (that being said I have seen Thais and tourists doing this without repercussions). Anyway you more have to worry about the hotel's policies. In my experience smoking joints across many different hotels - nobody complains. I have never had a problem. Just be a little discreet, try to smoke away from your neighbours balconies as much as possible, don't let the smoke drift into your room either. Also I don't smoke weed in my home country, so my tolerance is low and after one joint I am ok for a few hours - so I am not out there smoking for hours on end. Also in my experience, not many people use their balconies anyway, smokers are in the minority in my experience
>>
>>2647431
Yea there’s no way I could enjoy smoking weed in public in Thailand as an Ai farang. Getting into any kind of conflict when I’m high in Thailand would be a complete nightmare to me. I’d pay a premium for an oderless vape for exactly that reason
>>
>>2647430
Thailand is a place where using common sense and being discreet and considerate of others goes a long way. If someone can easily see you if you smoke on your balcony then just wait until they're not there. If they can't, then you're fine.
>>
File: apu.jpg (48 KB, 390x280)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
I've been a conventional wagie thus far in my life but I'm really contemplating become a travel vlogger.

Things are just so good overseas it's utterly incomparable to America. I don't ever want to go back. Every single day in the USA I was depressed. Constant stream of negative thoughts. I haven't had any real complaints here by comparison. Even when I fell for the Tuk Tuk scam I wasn't bothered.

I think I'll just start a conventional food blogger channel. I'd even be willing to act like those fake cunts on youtube. Just no returning to the prison country
>>
>>2647577
You're already a blogger, why stop there?
>>
File: IMG_4122.png (1.82 MB, 750x1334)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
There are now hyper-normies, with hundreds of thousands of instagram follower, tens of thousands of onlyfans followers, retarded tattoos all over their body, friends with famous Thai rappers, who are well versed in lookism.

How the fuck do they do it? How can I compete (I can’t).
>>
>>2647608
The guy on the right has a fuckin cricket dick, totally unfazed, and is fucking fuckable onlyfans thots. How is this possible? How the fuck has it come to this
>>
>>2647608
>How can I compete (I can’t).
You can't. You see that hair? It's over for you. Your artificial trannylocks are no match for the absolute CHAD STYLE of those mullet things and spikes paired with high test bald.

Plus look how they dress. Cartoon characters and retard shoes like they have autism? Unmatchable. Unbeatable. You were always nothing compared to them and will remain so.

It's over for you. Anti anxiety meds is all you have left.
>>
>>2646949
seven adjectives in a row is too much, LOL
just shake your head "no" if someone tries getting your attention. you don't even have to look their way. they will get the hint.
as far as the sum you pay for a ride, that's up to you to negotiate with the driver
>>
>>2647400
At that price, it was prolly smuggled in from California.
>>2647028
>>2647036
THC concentrate is not the same as nicotine vape juice. It is barely even liquid at room temperature. Cannabis cartridges are designed differently. Most have terpenes added to reduce viscosity; those terpenes are what gives cannabis vapes their smell. I've never encountered any kind of cannabis concentrate in Thailand. If you want to get stoopid high, ask the dispensary to use their bong; they usually have one on hand.
>>
>>2647608
Are you the security wagie with the countdown?
>>
>>2647429
Some of the topshelf in Thailand is skunky as hell. It can easily smell up a room and even the hallway if the draft is blowing in the right direction. If the bathroom window opens onto the balcony, it can carry weed smoke into the room.
>>2647430
>>2647434
Thais are pretty tolerant of weed usage by foreigners. It's local kids spending every day at the dispensary that upsets them a lot more and has the country looking to shut down recreational use.
>>2647435
Good point. Remember the Thai face-saving culture too. Once the smoke moves on and the roach is flushed, nobody can prove it was you, so nobody's gonna say anything.
>>
File: IMG_4125.jpg (886 KB, 750x1146)
886 KB
886 KB JPG
>>2647646
Thanks, you’re clearly well versed in weedle de dee-ing. PERSONALLY I like to smoke a bowl because I’m a wrecker and I wanna gradually get to a level of of high where I can act out my delusions of grandeur without succumbing to imposter syndrome (happens when I get too high and start judging my own high)
>>2647651
That’s correct (pic related)
>>
>>2647651
As if there's any other loser to post shit like that.
>>
>>2647646
I wanna get high as discretely as humanly possible. An odorless vape that gets me high would be wonderful.
>>
>>2647721
yeah that's why I asked, it's good to know that that guy is the same person and it's only one guy otherwise I wouldn't want to associate with this general anymore
>>2647718
you're the same guy who also calls people in other threads "dorkers" because they're not as degenerate as you right?
seriously man you should not feel so comfortable blogposting about how pathetic you are even though this is an anonymous board. You've just been embarrassing yourself. I guess you do it because you literally have no one to talk to irl
>>
>>2647718
My nigga dork destroyer making faggots SEETHE lmao. I hope you're still posting 3 months from now bro because I'd absolutely buy you a beer once you get here.
>>
>>2647732
>seriously man you should not feel so comfortable blogposting about how pathetic you are even though this is an anonymous board.
He has no reason to feel uncomfortable posting around me desu. You should just not associate with the general anymore.
>>
>>2647732
The only one who's embarrassing himself is you, bro
Get some self awareness.
>>
>>2647608
I feel like bam
>>
What is the most efficient way to stay in Thailand long term, let's say 9 months out of the year? Can I just fly to another Asian country for a few days and fly back repeatedly, or do they eventually deny you?
>>
>>2647833
Just overstay your visa for as long as you want. They won't do shit.
>>
>>2647909
I'm pretty sure they would just fine you, but also maybe not let me back in the country on return, no?
>>
File: 1700624381725.gif (88 KB, 640x480)
88 KB
88 KB GIF
>>2646973

I aimlessly wander around listening to songs of my lost youth while sneaking some ass or boob glances at university ages girls. Intermittently I drink water from 7/11 as I wander around working up an appetite, then I find a food court and eat a little bit more than I should. Now with spiked insulin levels I keep walking around, avoiding eye contact with Thai men and lamenting my missed chances in youth as I sneak more glances at young Thai girl asses. Maybe on some days I get a iced Americano to give the sensation of more energy, but then I get overwhelmed by the heat, the humidity and the food digesting in my stomach so I take the BTS back to my condo and then crash on my sofa, inevitably falling into a nap till about 6-7PM and then repeat the process.
>>
>>2647937
Lmao based. Have a little fun tho, will ya :)
>>
>>2647937
You should cooom.
>>
>>2647732
>because they’re not as degenerate
Fucking female hookers is actually pretty vanilla as far as Thailand goes. That being said, I call them dorks because they work in tech. I am being genuine when I say this, I have never met a “tech worker” in Thailand who wasn’t a dork. There’s nothing wrong with that.
>embarrassing myself
Would be me spilling a beer all over a cute girl at a bar, none of this is embarrassing at all.
>>2647735
Based I will be
>>
>>2647937
Kinda based
>>
The water in my hotel room smells mildly of sewage. But the whole city of Bangkok smells like that so idk if that is normal for hotels around here? I figured the Landmark would have decent plumbing. Is there anything I can do about it?
>>
>>2647951
Cover yourself in sewage. You will then be unable to tell what's coming from you and what's coming from your surroundings. You may even become desensitized to it altogether.
>>
>>2647951
Yea you got unlucky. I’ve stayed in hotels before where the floor in the bathroom smelled like someone took a big som Thai shit and then tried to mash it down the drain rather than down the toilet.

Book a hotel for a few days and then extend the booking once you know it doesn’t have any smelly problems
>>
>>2647951

You better get use to it dork, that's not the only thing mild going on.
>>
>>2647718
How long will your trip be this time? Also what will be your non-dorker itinerary ? Assuming Pattaya but where else?
>>
>>2647982
I’d like it to be 6+ months. I wanna go other places than just Thailand. No itinerary yet
>>
File: 1708490879391301.jpg (328 KB, 1188x891)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>2646968
>>2647052
>it's a /g/ and /trv/ meetup episode
AIS hotspots do use eap-sim so it's fine, also that anon is right wrt to tls connections, you shouldn't be sending anything over http these days, it's rare to see even on static websites, disable it in your browser settings and you all good even on dodgy public wifi.
AIS super wifi blew my mind when I first discovered it after not bothering with it for a long time despite being able to connect, it's so fucking fast and reliable. I hang out doing work at the university library here a lot and it's way better than the uni connection.
>>
>>2647948
>Fucking female hookers is actually pretty vanilla as far as Thailand goes.
You're that brit guy who fucked a horse aren't you?
>>
>>2648039
No that's me.
>>
File: 1607718318200.webm (2.98 MB, 428x480)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB WEBM
>>2647833
You can get three visa exempt+extensions for 6 months. You could possible follow it with a 3-month tourist visa but that is a long shot and makes you look suspicious. That is the maximum.

Personally, I don't see why so many autists are obsessed with finding ways to maximum their stay in one country. You're in SEA bro, everything is cheap and there's a dozen cool countries around Thailand that are a $60 plane ticket away. Just hop around.
>>
>>2648081
I’m probably gonna do this when I go back. You just can’t rot as hard anywhere else (unless you want to enlighten me) besides pattaya.

I like to live a boomer life. I wanna amble downstairs to the bar at my hotel, drink a few gin/tonics, go for a walk, go for a coom, come back to the hotel and eat a large pizza to myself and smoke a few cigarettes on the balcony. I wanna do all of that without having to drive myself,

And I don’t want a single GO GO GO faggot SHOUTING about how he hit 5k followers on instagram and how I should try his day-trading course, hop on the back, and go 130mph on his 900cc motorbike.
>>
>>2648084
The most hardcore degenerates also visit Cebu. I've heard worse stories about Cebu than even Pattaya

Before you embrace the doom lifestyle, please consider the teachings of Jesus Christ. Degenerate pleasures can't fill the hole in your heart.
>>
>>2648085
Is that so….thanks for the tip anon. I’ve been to p Burgos and fields Ave in anglers. How’s cebu compare in terms of layout?
>>
>>2647909
They'll find out next time you leave and ban you from re-entering
>>
Well last post from me the normie with the gf. Back in Bangkok after koh tao and leaving tomorrow morning. Had a great time. Fucked some thai girls in bangkok and a Spanish backpacker in koh tao. Having a couple beers and getting tattooed tonight then home. Love Thailand.
>>
>>2648117
Think I know who you are, your gf gave me the clap
>>
>>2648122
Probably. Should get checked for aids too. We're riddled with it.
>>
>>2648116
They didn't do anything to me and I overstayed three months. Came right back three months later.
>>
>>2648117
>getting tattooed
Mega cringe.
>>
>>2647937

kek
>>
>>2648117
I’m so glad this faggot kept his yap shut for the duration of his trip.
>gonna go get tattooed
Never come back to this board
>>2648127
Based
>>
File: 1713705492224.jpg (119 KB, 1080x1587)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>2648123
>>
>>2648139
Nah, I work at sea. Get heaps of holidays. I'll be back here. Sorry I didn't give day to day updates tho. Too busy having fun to post on 4chins. Next time.
>>
>>2648146
Are you a fishchad? That would put you in a favorable light?
>>
>>2648151
Sorry. Oil and gas.
>>
>>2648152
Still respectable. You’ve been promoted to “Normie douchebag”
>>
>>2648162
I feel so validated
>>
>>2648152
Not even remotely respectable. Eat shit.
>>
>>2648199
Snarker never misses
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD77Ue-_BQM

Our boy CB Media finally moved out of Thailand. End of an era.
>>
>>2648248
He’s literally going right back. I checked how much he makes on YouTube and it’s potentially 100k a year.

This makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>2648253
He's putting in work though, to be fair.
>>
Why are there so many fucking indians everywhere now?
>>
>>2648253
Not bad for not being location dependent. Still makes me appreciate my floor of 200k though. I refuse to work for less and it's not hard to beat it.
>>
>>2646978
CB Media has been to prison twice in the usa for being a terrorist.
>>
>>2648248
>End of an era.
What for? What makes him so great?
>>
>>2648411
If you don't agree you can move on, thanks.
>>
>>2648435
You're welcome loser. Don't forget to swallow when Chad nuts in your mouth.
>>
File: 1593607762893.jpg (49 KB, 640x400)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Anyone else /slugmaxxing/?

>buying only ramen, rice, market veggies and discount meat for <$1 day
>renting the shittiest apartment for $80/mo.
>compulsively browse grab, foodpanda, shopee for discounts to fit my budget
>sit in malls all day for A/C and wifi
>only use red trucks to get around

Somewhere along the lines something went wrong in my brain, now I'm obsessed with savings. This month's budget is $170 and I'm coming in with $10 to spare. I feel like I'm winning
>>
File: 1689123811904.jpg (25 KB, 626x417)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
GO GO GO
>>
>>2648364
Thailand made the visa process for them to visit much more easy. There is also a cheap accommodation for Indians industry in place. There are also very cheap flight deals for them to Thailand.

Thailand is the cheapest destination nearby for middle class Indians who want to experience a new country and have some fun. They have no other options since visa schemes elsewhere prohibit them from visiting en masse.
>>
In short, Thailand is becoming to India how Mexico is to USA.

Before you complain too much, try to realize their geographic proximity us much closer than whatever white country you came from. It makes a lot more sense for an Indian to be in Thailand than it does a pasty anglo with ginger pubes.

Yeah they are cringe dorkers, but it's their own back yard.
>>
>>2648551
>Thailand is becoming to India how Mexico is to USA
>Thailand is shit stomping grounds for fucking india
>INDIA
Jesus Christ, Thai bros.... Not like this...
>>
File: 1699636809588.webm (1.78 MB, 480x640)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB WEBM
>>2648364

I wish more black boys come to Thailand
>>
File: IMG_4159.png (1.15 MB, 750x1334)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
Get a load of this dorker
>>
>>2648605
Pffff what a lanky loser
Probably learning JavaScript
>>
>>2648248
If you report him anonymously to the NBI they will deport him immediately for being a twice convicted and jailed terrorist. Chad will be arrested immediately once they get the tip off. Then blacklisted from the pines forever lmao
>>
>>2648608
Even if you’re not memeing he’s a chad dorker living my dream life and getting paid to do it and I can’t stand it
>>
>>2648633
Chad's county jail public records show counts of aggravated assault, assaulting a peace officer, reckless driving and 2 counts of terrorism threat or act.
>>
>>2648635
Idk sounds based to me
>>
>>2648635
Ok and NOW he’s living an amazing life and making a lot of money overseas.

Meanwhile, my life has been “waiting to go back to Thailand” since April 2022, counting down the days to when I can go back to Thailand, and live off my paltry savings, to stir spooge with bald boomers

I don’t understand how people reach out into the world and extract money from it. I don’t understand how some dork can put a camera in front of his face and warble about bullshit and make thousands of dollars a month. I’m tired of watching everyone do better than me
>>
>>2648646
Boys town is where you should go
>>
>>2648659
Wtf is that and what happens there?
>>
File: IMG_4167.jpg (343 KB, 510x949)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
>>2648659
>”Boys town is where you should go”
>>
>>2648605
At least he doesn't need a hair transplant to be able to charm literal whores
>>
>>2648761
Cope I didn’t need a hair transplant before I’m just vain sorry try again wrong number please hang up and try again pfffffflol
>>
>>2648661
Boys town is a string of gay bars and brothels. He's calling you a faggot.
>>
>>2648761
Absolutely btfo lmaoooo
>>
>>2648551
Myanmar is just as much a barrier to travel as the Pacific Ocean. Indians are not adventurous travelers, and are rarely seen outside their designated, um, tourist zones.
Still, their arrival numbers are significant.
>>2648646
You forgot to post the countdown, LOL
I'd recommend checking out the nightlife in some of the lesser-visited Thai cities first. Nothing like Pattaya in volume and intensity of hustle, but you'll be the center of attention like old times in Thailand.
>>
>>2648514
Since when are there seats and free WiFi in an Asian shopping mall? kek
>>
>>2648399
Admit, it you've got a hate boner for this dude
TKD is legally a "terroristic threat" if you say it publicly, doofus
>>
>>2647050
>>2647431
>>2647435
>>2647577
>>2647608
>>2647833
>>2647909
>>2647948
>>2648081
>>2648117

Wtf do you guys do for money?? How do you just stay there indefinitely? Are there really that many bloggers or whatever in here or do you guys just do remote work or something?
>>
>>2647076
I'm so glad I grew up with a bald dad who never gave a fuck and was popular, fucked girls on every continent and had a happy marriage in the end. Never cared about my norwood either and it was never an issue.
Just look at your posts "I'm scared to hang out with people but now that I have hair maybe they'll accept me".
He's right, the turks didn't solve anything and your issues go way beyond.
>>
>>2648802
Buddy you have it ALL wrong. Idgaf about other people I am a complete loner misanthrope. I simple feel better about myself with a reasonable head of hair. Simple as. I’m vain. Always have been.
>>2648790
I live a pathetic life I can’t show anybody. For years at a time. i do nothing but work and sleep and spend as little money as possible. Most normal people couldn’t handle it, but desperation keeps me going. It’s easy to amass 20k+ for travel this way. Yes I still save for retirement
>>
>>2648605

They call these "Chad" where I come from.
>>
>>2648790
>Wtf do you guys do for money??
I don't even really understand how this works myself. I just have money and somehow it never runs out. I'm as confused as anyone desu.
>>
>>2648815
>amass
>20k
Imagine revolving your life around accumulating money and all you can "amass" is fucking 20k over the course of years. Fucking poverty lmao. Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>2648824
Nothing screams poorfag like someone feeling the need to shit on how much money someone else has for no reason. It happens a lot on /biz/ and it's pretty easy to see through desu. It's not that you're wrong, per se, but why would you say it?
>>
>>2648839
Because he's always ripping into other people for the most worthless shit. And you might want to rethink what you think "screams poorfag." I probably make more than anyone else in here.
>>
>>2648824
Well to be precise, it’s almost 30k and that doesn’t include maxing my Roth and the 22kish yearly expenses i have since march 2022.

I’d say most people can’t do that even if they do earn 100k plus because they have a GOGOGOfaggot agenda and they have to have a nice car to take Rachel to the Cheesecake Factory so GOGOGO can get his 5 inch pecker played with at his 2.3k/mo condo
>>2648839
Based
>>2648848
>ripping into other people
Lol I call people “dorkers” and “bald faggots.” You’re being a little hyperbolic.

You just “ripped into me” for not having over 20k disposable spending money for…an extended vacation…(JFL) when most American ferrets are unironically trapped in their lives via debt, oops babies, general retardation, and live paycheck to paycheck (I see it all around me).

Realistically, im low on the totem pole, but its not terrible
>>
>>2648848
>I probably make more than anyone else in here.
OOOoooOOoooOOOooOOOooooOO
>>
>>2648514
>I feel like I'm winning
cause you are. there's no purer satisfaction than getting good value for money. knowing you could spend more but have no real need to do so, secure in the knowledge you could indefinitely coast at this rate.
>>
Don’t like Asian women
Not gonna visit Thailand
Thai food is good tho
>>
>>2648784
There's plenty here, central festival has a free room with desks you can sit it even
>>
>>2649171
Respect. Me and my peers have conceded that SEA is cope and that it’s East Asian or die
>>
>>2649227
I'm a Vietnam nigga myself. Best looking women, cheaper than any of the alternatives.
>>
>>2649235
Thai are the best or do you mean east?
>>
>>2649251
I like Vietnamese women a lot more than Thai but I'm not too autistic to respect a difference of taste.
>>
>>2649235
Lived all over SEA and Viet women are definitely superior on average.
You can find some really good looking Chinese women in Singapore/Malaysia but they are incredibly entitled and surrounded by so many simps due to the sex ratios there that it's simply not worth it.
My mate dated a 7/10 amoi for 5 weeks and she still wouldn't fuck him, I couldn't stop laughing when he told me. The guy could pull ridiculously hot western lasses without fail, all women constantly drooled over him wherever we went but somehow got lured in as her emotional pillow and had sunk-cost fallacy trying to seal the deal. He got out eventually, still with a dry dick lol, dumbfuck.
>>
>>2649298
What a shame
>>
File: thumbnail.jpg (128 KB, 810x1080)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>2646555
>>
File: IMG_1182 pad-thai.jpg (505 KB, 2016x1512)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
>>2649235
I've heard good things about 'Nam but will the food take me to flavor town like Thailand does?
>>
>>2649322
Mhhmmm I heckin love plastic
>>
File: 1465513782787.gif (415 KB, 480x238)
415 KB
415 KB GIF
>>2649326
>the worst possible insult he can muster is that takeaways use plastic containers

you can do better. Here's your charity (You)
>>
WHY ARE THAI LADYBOYS SO HORNY FOR MAN ASS?

WHAT ARE THESE CREATURES? IM CHUBBY AND HAIRY AND THEY ARE TRYING TO RAPE ME CONSTANTLY. IM FLATTERED BUT WTF IM NOT ATTRACTIVE. THEY WANT TO TOP ME. WHY.
>>
>>2648781
>Myanmar is just as much a barrier to travel as the Pacific Ocean

lol
For an Indian, Thailand is a 6 1/2 hour flight and it costs $250 round trip.
>>
>>2649356
>THEY WANT TO TOP ME
Really? I always thought they'd only bottom to not scare away the straight tourists.
>>
>>2649325
I love Vietnamese food but I think most white people prefer Thai (which I also love). Only one way to find out, nigga.
>>
>>2646848
Based and underrated.
>>
>>2649359
lol
lmao
>>
>>2649396
Well that's sad then. Kinda wanted to try one the next time I'm there but I'm straight, so if they want to top that's a no go for me.
>>
>>2649397
Some top and some don't. Are you talking about hookers here or just random ladyboys?
>>
>>2649397
>but I'm straight
Nobody cares.
>>
>>2649404
What do you mean? If you get fucked by a ladyboy or suck his dick, you can't call yourself straight anymore. But if he's only sucking your dick / you are fucking him, it's at least still debatable.
>>
>>2649406
I mean who cares? I unironically feel straight while I'm sucking girlcock. Does it matter? I don't think so.
>>
Is Bangkok a young city? (ie. loads of early 20s people walking around) Do the young generation speak conversational English?
>>
>>2649417
>loads of early 20s people walking around
No.
>Do the young generation speak conversational English?
No.
>>
I was in thailand 10 years ago. Do they still sell data sims at 7 eleven?
>>
So if I'm an American with a passport can I just buy a plane ticket and show up? No visa nonsense?
>>
>>2649325
>This cost, at most, 50 baht
>MEANWHILE, IN BURGER LAND
>McDoubles are up to 2/$4
Sooo... should I go for a retirement visa or just drop the cash on an elite visa?
>>
>>2649456
Yes
>>
test
>>
>>2649419
Is Chiang Mai better for that sort of thing?
>>
>>2649459
Kek this will cost significantly more
From the plate I'd guess 250-400
>>
>>2649459
Yes get an elite visa, its not like they have a history of taking everyones money, fucking them over and cancelling everyones visas or anything like that. Just hand the thais your cash, if you cant trust a thai government who can you ever trust?
>>
>>2647833

hahaha this is art.
>>
>>2648514

I bet you are not healthy anon. Take care of yourself.
>>
File: Gman.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>2649501
>>2649459
both of you are wrong.

It cost 35 baht
>>
>>2649515
That's a gross oversimplification, and obviously this would be a decision I'd need to review with an actual Thai immigration lawyer.
>>
>Be me
>Make minimum $1500/mth USD passive income from stock dividends
>Make an additional $200-$2500/mth from YT
So is there any reason for me to ever leave SEA, or do I just hop between Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, and Vietnam and post videos of me winning at life for wagies to live vicariously through?
>>
>>2649431
I bought a True SIM package with 30 days 30 GB data and calls/texts for 199 baht at 7 Eleven. They activated it on the spot; I installed it in my phone later.
>>
>>2649456
Technically you have to buy an onward or return flight to be granted visa-exempt entry.
>>
>>2649419
Agree on the latter part, but some parts of Bangkok have far more young people than others. Lad Krabang had a lot of middle/upper class youths. No, they don't walk around, they drive cars and motorbikes to their hangout spots. Only farangs trudge sidewalks in the blazing heat.
>>
>>2648824
I lived in my van making $13/hour cutting grass and saved 15K over six months.
While you brag about being a well-compensated, tax-paying goyslave, I travel three months for every month I work. No financial games whatsoever, only discipline and disinvestment from the American system.
>>
>>2649645
>is there any reason for me to ever leave SEA
Go to Eastern Europe. Pay slightly more and start a family so you don't off yourself before arriving in Hell like the rest of Pattaya boomers
>>
>>2649645
How much do you have invested for those divvies?
>>
>>2649322
>sheepishly ambles out of hotel to grab food panda plastic bag away from the driver
>hands him a crumbled 20 baht note as a tip
>quietly snarfs down his plastic container of (admittedly delicious) Thai food while the raucous carries on outside without him
>>
File: 1411852357495.gif (1.37 MB, 207x207)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB GIF
>>2649659
The glory of Songkran became too much to bear so I had to go NEETmode for two days.

I do love foodpanda tho. Due to the delivery wars I can get ridiculous deals. Juggling foodpanda, grab, line, and shopee secured me 50%+ discounts every time. Literally cheaper than street food.
>>
File: lunch.jpg (1.02 MB, 2016x1512)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>2649659
Also, this was the full spread

>pad kaprao with sosig
>chinese spring rolls
>fish rolls
>soup, soup, and soup
>soda

Due to my masterful discount stacking, this was $4. Kneel
>>
>>2649661
Pad kra pao with egg is the breakfast of champions. Spicy, of course. Don't let them tone that shit down just because you're a farang.
>>
>>2649688
True story: First Thai meal I ate was red curry. Then I took the packet of chilis they gave me and assumed it was to be used as a topping. I dumped it on

This coming from a whitie from Norway. To us, onions are spicy food.
>>
>>2649694
>True story
I dunno why anyone would think you were making this up, senpai, but yeah be careful with those. I never want the Thais to tone things down for me but I don't ever challenge them to make it extra spicy, either. When they know enough English to understand it, I'll tell them just make it the same for me that you'd make it for yourself. It was always just right for me that way.
>>
>>2649658
everyone talking about money, crypto, passive income, etc on this board is larping. to make 1500/mo on stock dividends you’d need to have a couple hundred grand invested
>>
>>2649694
Thai hot is no joke. Even American Thai restaurants can be spicy as fuck. They usually give you a choice of 1-5, 1 being no spice and 5 being Thai hot. 5 will fuck you up
>>
>>2649704
There's jobs in the West specifically the USA and Australia that will pay six figures for relatively unskilled work.

The catch is you have to work really hard. How hard is it to save every penny for two years, then invest?
>>
>>2649708
The cost of living in both Australia and USA is very high, especially in the places where 6 figure jobs are plentiful. You’re not saving/investing more than $20k a year on a $150k salary when rent and utilities are $3500/mo
>>
File: 656543897456786.jpg (90 KB, 951x840)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>2649709
>The cost of living in both Australia and USA is very high
America has a lot of low-cost options outside of cities. My apt. in a downtown Midwest city was $455. Australia COL isn't great but a lot of those unskilled jobs provide housing too.

>You’re not saving/investing more than $20k a year on a $150k salary
What a gigantic fucking cope. Is this a FEDbot? I saved $2000/mo. on a $36k salary and was very comfortable. Half of saving in America is not being retarded and living above your means, which clearly (You) are.

>rent and utilities are $3500/mo
You're too retarded to live
>>
>>2649704
>to make 1500/mo on stock dividends you’d need to have a couple hundred grand invested
And? You can easily make 300 to 500k per year right out of college nowadays if you go into HFT or the big tech companies like google, facebook or apple.
Don't be a mindless consoomer and you'll have a million saved in a few years.
>>
>>2649712
>I saved $2000 a month on a $36k salary
No you did not
>>2649714
>you can easily make $300k out of college
Sure if you’re a top 1% recruit with connections in big tech
>>
File: 876543356789.jpg (31 KB, 625x626)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>2649716
>>
>>2649716
Why aren't you a top 1% performer? It's not that hard.
>>
>>2649712
>I saved $2000/mo. on a $36k salary
>My apt. in a downtown Midwest city was $455
So on 3k a month you saved 2k of it and spent 455 on rent, leaving you with $545 for food, internet, phone, car, gas, water, electricity, insurance, taxes(?) and everything else?
>>
>>2649459
>should I go for a retirement visa or just drop the cash on an elite visa?
those are mutually exclusive, no? thais prefer moneyed retirees with an elite exception targeting moneyed under 52's.
>>
File: 1629575273055.jpg (25 KB, 463x432)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>2649721
>food
That is correct. I would go to Costco, usually buying
>oats, rice, quinoa, millet/rice ramen
These are staples. Bout $20 for a month's supply of 2500 cals. Occasionally buy brioche with jam
>fresh and frozen veggies, tons of fruit especially the cheap pineapples, apples, and oranges
$30 all-in.
>eggs, milk
$3.80 for two dozen eggs, $8 for two gallons of milk. Call it $12
Then I'd finish my weekly Costco trip with a nice rotisserie and a hotdog, $26/mo.
>meat
I'd collect discounts and promos from various stores but usually bought at Aldi. Sometimes visited a butcher shop that threw away organ meats.

Grand total of $88. Official budget of $200. Occasional purchase of spices, sauces, coffee, and other goodies. Very healthy too.

>internet
I unlocked my phone and got infinite hotspot tethering.
>phone
Dad had a spare line so I used his plan, otherwise $30/mo
>car
2007 Toyota Corolla. I usually bike around so I only use it for groceries
>gas, water, electricity
Included in rent :)
>insurance
Perfect driving record in cheap state. $70/mo.
>taxes
They are a hoe, but no state income tax here.

Total cost was $633/mo. with spare for oil changes, tires, various things, consooming, leisure activities.
>>
What's Thailand like during winter around Christmas, or early spring around mid-March to mid-April? I've got nearly two weeks off of work around both of those general times; I'm not so concerned about the weather as long as it's not pissing rain, moreso the vibe and people and just the opportunities to have a fun time.

For some reason I have the impression that Thais go home to the countryside around Christmas to be with their families and the big cities are mostly empty and dead. I don't know why I think this way, I just do, might be getting them confused with Flips.

Either way which timeframe would you guys recommend?
>>
>>2649651
>>2649645
Respectable. Anon how did you amass the divvy income?
>>2649731
Nice
>>2649661
I love how I properly divines the narrative surrounding your clandestine food panda meal.

For me, it’s the kana moo grop, with the surgically unwound small plastic bags of chilli sauce dumped on. I could eat that everyday for the rest of my life
>>
File: IMG_1254.jpg (649 KB, 2016x1512)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
>>2649752
>surgically unwound small plastic bags
Lmao what is it with Asians and their tied plastic bags?

>For me, it’s the kana moo grop
An excellent choice. My favorite is the bami haeng bhet. Roast duck noodles with some garlic, veggies, and sauces.
>>
>>2649325
Vietnamese food is the best in the world.
>>
>>2649776
I need specifics.
>>
>>2649732
Thais don't celebrate Christmas so it doesn't affect anything. Christmas Day is a normal working day. They have holiday at New Years and during Songkran (traditional Thai new year) in mid-April. Thailand in December is dry and warm, mid-March to April is dry-ish and very hot. Winter is the best time to go but it's also high season, which means it's the most expensive time.
>>
>>2646848
>there are people who post in this general without replying to the based SAWATDEE KAAA MASSAGE KAAA poster
Couldn't be me, bros.
>>
>>2649704
>need to have a couple hundred grand invested
I have more than 400k in my taxable brokerage but I'm not getting 1500 per month. Depends what you buy at the very least.

>>2649709
You suck with money and don't know enough about American cities to have a valuable opinion.
>>
>>2649658
>>2649752
In the late 2000s, not too long after my 20th birthday, I took about $15K out of my savings (lived rent-free with parents, worked in sales) and opened a brokerage account. I set up a diverse portfolio, mostly investing in "dividend kings" if you're familiar with the term, but also in some up and comers. Among two companies I invested heavily in (read: over $2K each) were NVIDIA and Costco.

This has worked out well for me.

Since then, I've reinvested the majority of my dividends right back into the stocks that produced them. I've also continued to put in at least $500/mth of my own money into my portfolio.

>>2649704
If you really want something, you'll find a way, if you don't, you'll find an excuse.
>crypto
Is admittedly a total fucking mystery to me, I'll get around to learning about it at some point, but I've been making money off the market just fine so it's not a priority.
>to make $1500 on stock dividends you'd need to have a couple hundred grand invested
Correct, and if you've figured out something you're good at that people also value, and you're not wasting your time, money, and energy on the wrong things and people, this isn't out of reach.

>>2649709
>You're not saving/investing more than $20k a year
...So you've just proved my point. $20K isn't nothing. $20K every year for a decade is $200,000, and that's before you factor in dividends. Not to mention, plenty of high paying jobs have remote positions these days.

>>2649716
>Sure if you're a top 1%
But you're probably not. Most people aren't. 99% of people, even. But the good news is, you don't need half a mil in annual income right out of college just to get started. There's plenty of fields with enough demand where you can reliably get $80K a year right out of college, and that's enough. Also, college isn't the only path these days.
>>
>>2649859
hey let's say hypothetically I recently bought a popular little frog meme coin and had a couple hundred K and wanted to invest in high dividend stocks to escape the wage cage, what would that hypothetical version of me do?
>>
I just came back from the Philippines.

What does Thailand offer that the Philippines does not? Do people even speak English in Thailand?
>>
>>2649920
Nothing, and no. Stay in the Philippines, pervert.
>>
>>2649923
>pervert

Look at the pot calling the kettle black.
>>
>>2649924
Thailand is party bros and tranny fuckers, sure, but Philippines is pedo territory.
>>
>>2649928

It is? I didn't see any of that. Just women and trannies. I thought that Cambodia was for the kiddy fiddlers.
>>
>>2649645
>So is there any reason for me to ever leave SEA

I think not reinvesting those dividends and losing out on the growth / compounding is going to really hurt you in the long run.

>>2649651
Fun for a year or two I bet, but if you aren't investing you are basically in limbo and reliant on manual labour forever.

>>2649659
Tipping the driver??? lmao

>>2649661
Impressive, unhealthy, but impressive.

>>2649731
Based, I remember living like this for 2-3 years aswell. £510 rent for a room, £7 phone bill, Cycled everywhere, no car, £200 food a month. Was investing £3-7k a month. Keep going it pays off.
>>
>>2649325
It's much healthier and still tastes good.
You have to sit on their tiny seats in many places though
>>
File: HIV_Epidem.png (44 KB, 1363x628)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>2649923
Pervert? Stop projecting. What country has the higher AIDs rate again?
>>
>>2649850
>I have over 400k in a brokerage account
No you don’t. Why do so many of you lie?
>>
>>2649995
not even that much
why do you not believe?
>>
>>2650017
Because he's a seething poorfag lmaooo
>>
>>2649859
Is your brokerage taxable? Don’t the capital gains taxes eat into your divvies?
>>
>>2649982
>much healthier and still tastes good.

It also tastes much better. Thai food is just an excuse for peanut butter and coconut cream in everything. It's digusting.
>>
>>2649859
>invested in nvidia 17 years ago when their stock was unknown and they just made graphics cards
Lmao you’re such a lying faggot. Post your brokerage balance bud
>>
>>2649908
Index funds are honestly the way to go if you're just trying to build long term, sustainable, passive income. I would do your research, settle on an institution you trust to handle your money, ideally speak with an advisor in person, and hash out a portfolio that will help you accomplish your goals.

You can also take risks, and win big. Fuck, I just put a couple grand into Beyond Meat and Under Armour, and I'm probably going to lose my ass on both stocks...

...but if I don't... and besides, I've spent $4K on dumber shit. Hell, I've spent that much in one night in Angeles City.

>>2650088
Dividends are like any other earned income, they're taxable. You don't pay taxes on capital gains until you actually sell the stock. Yet another reason you should

KEEP CALM
AND
HODL
>>
>>2650132
>I've spent that much in one night in Angeles City.
>$4k
STORY TIME
>>
>>2650132
So just to be clear, when your divvy stocks distribute cap gains, you don’t have to pay taxes on them UNTIL you sell similarly to any normal stock in a brokerage account?

I was under the impression your divv gains had to paid yearly on your tax return or something.

So ultimately, I can hodl and let the divvs accumulate indefinitely?
>>
>>2650136
No
>>
>>2650142
>no
So you don’t pay taxes on divvys until you sell?
>>
>just invooost bro, line goes up trust me bro
This is /trv/, when are we going to talk about the based kind of investing. I'm talking about owning a sweatshop or some kind in SEA. Somebody here must have done something like that right? Or are you all just beer guzzling pay pigs for your SEAmonkey hosts?
>>
Guys what do you do here if you no longer want to have sex. Like the idea of sex makes me squirm. I've tried all of the food here as well, I'm just relaxing in my hotel before the flight home but I have no idea what I should be doing.
>>
>>2650204
I think you should check your testosterone levels
>>
>>2650204
It sounds like you're ready to go back to the wage cage, and frankly it's disturbing my vibe, so just piss off.
>>
Koh Samui? Worth to go? I was at Phuket before but I didnt like it, it was full of disgusting normies
>>
>>2650245
>Normie Island? Worth to go? I was at Phuket before but I didnt like it, it was full of disgusting normies
>>
>>2650246
ok I will correct myself
Phuket was full of people, the beach wasnt comfy at all, it felk like being in Miami, at night I wasnt able to sleep because of the disco
>>
>>2650248
You’re a faggot. Get earplugs and pop some Viagra. How old are you dorkus?
>>
There's more to Phuket than Patong, you know
>>
>>2650143
>>2650142
>>
I'll land at 8pm so I'll just get some quick blowjob I guess.
Then the next day some PSE shop and get one that does everything I want, maybe fuck her ass depending on my mood.
After that I'll slowly ramp up and get 2 at a time and ask for those who work well together.
Maybe do some ladyboy or even try some gay stuff even if I'm 100% hetero, just for the experience I guess.
Every day for the 3 weeks I'm there, just like last time.

Fortunately I'm not a coomer because that'd be way more degenerate.
>>
>>2650308
That's gonna be pretty expensive.
>>
>>2650308
>I'm not a coomer
>>
>>2650315
I have never masturbated once in my life, so no, I am not a coomer.
>>
>>2650308
Everyone is a coomer.
>>
File: hula-hover.png (457 KB, 426x542)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
>>2646555
I went to Hawaii and met this girl.
>>
>>2648551
majority don't mind them as long as they don't do shits they did in their own country
aka don't be a n and thais will tolerate you
>>
>>2649417
if you want young people you have to look at university area
no
>>
>>2647937
This is literally me on my trip to Japan. Once I found how much I liked okonomiyaki and soba noodle bowls with tempura, I'd have 4 meals a day, just saying fuck it, and make myself feel fat as fuck. To be fair, I was doing 20k steps per day. I even wore out my $200 running shoes. To help fuel those steps, and avoid napping for the entire 3 weeks, I'd have 3 coffees a day at Doutor and McDonalds.
That was in the cities. On Okinawa, there was a lot more to do, and my days didn't revolve around eating (as much).

Vietnam was different because motorcycles are easy to acquire and WAY more fun that walking. I rarely thought about food there. It was just brekky, gym, shower, beach, bike, cafe bike, supper, tourist thing or date, beddy bye
>>
>>2650132
>$4k on dumber shit
tell me about, I've tossed around entire ethereums on obvious shit coins to have them rug shortly after, man I have lost thousands and thousands in this weird casino, but ultimately I am winning, feels weird because I'm very frugal in real life.
I like the idea of having a passive income and not needing to cash out crypto when I need money. I'll look into index funds, I have a friend who's a financial advisor, think he's more geared to helping old retired people with lots of money cause his advice always seemed way to sanitary and conservative for me. "put 10% of your paycheck into ETFs" shit like that, I told him I want to retire young, he would have never advised putting 80% of networth into a post-rug frog token lol
>>
what kind of visas do long term visitors get? I'm looking at the multiple entry (6 month validity) option but it's like $300 canadian
not sure if I'd want to just do visa on arrival every time because I'd have to leave every 30 days
>>
>>2649397
Busted lots of nuts in lbs and never once got topped. How tf is it hard to just communicate what you want retard
>>
>>2648790
It’s called generational wealth. Sounds like your ancestors were too stupid to build it.
I own a lot of rental properties that are filled will immigrants and paid by the government. I pay other immigrants to manage it.
>>
>>2650342
What part of hawaii is this?
>>
>>2650342
How old is she m8?
>>
>>2650748
Filipino*
>>
>>2650752
Whatever. How fucked am I? I just bought and took some azythromycin preemptively, although I'm not sure that's how it works. I just got a little paranoid after the fact.
>>
>>2650754
you'll be fine ffs. The antibiotic isnt a bad idea. Did you at least get your nut off, or did you actually just get used by a horny lb?
>>
>>2650754
if you took 500g or 1000g azythromycin pill, it might stop a gonorreah infection from popping up in your throat

not a good idea to take hardcore antibiotics like that often though

you should really avoid getting their fluids in your body though, ladyboy sex workers have all sorts of diseases, and not just HIV

filipino ones are extra risky because they can't go to thai health clinics for free screening and cures
>>
>>2650757
>I certainly enjoyed both ways though.
You are gay.
>>
>>2650759
>not a good idea to take hardcore antibiotics like that often though
Why's that?
>>
>>2650761
It can fuck up your skin, and also your gut biome. There are lots of different potential side effects but those are the most common.

Taking too many antibiotics can result in a candida infection, which is basically a microbe in your gut going out of control since the bacteria that normally keep it in check died off. It can last for months and gives you the shits several times a day and harms your nutrition intake from meals.
>>
>>2650762
Holy shit, good to know. Thanks.
>>
>>2650759
>ladyboy sex workers
She actually wasn't a hooker. At least, she wasn't hooking with me. There was no money. Just a hookup from the app.
>>
File: 1685812835348853.jpg (43 KB, 385x390)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>2650766
>she wasn't hooking with me
>Just a hookup from the app
>>
>>2650767
There was no money, ESL anon. I thought it was pretty clear that's what I meant. A hooker is a prostitute.
>>
>>2650603
Last time I paid 3000 thaishekel (~75€) für one of those nuru massages + 1 hour fuck.
Was pretty shit though ngl
>>
How common are pink nipples in Thailand? I find women with dark nipples to be a huge turn-off!
>>
>>2650308
I highly recommend a big dick ladyboy (6”+) for your first bottom experience. You won’t even be able to feel the shrimp dicks. I’m straight as an arrow but really into futanari so it was amazing.
>>
>>2651011
I don't like the gogo bar and street scenes. Is there an equivalent of massage parlours like dokidoki or tulip but with ladyboys where you just pay the fee, pick one and fuck in a room ?

>>2651009
Had around 25 and all had brown nipples and pussy.
>>
Hay anons, anyone like to work out when they travel? Does Thailand have places to do pull ups, or calisthenics in general? Some countries have parks and such with pull up bars everywhere. In the west it’s common, but I have never been to Asia.
>>
>>2651084
I don't like to work out anywhere.
>>
>>2651084
Most public parks with walking/running paths also have calisthenics stations, in Bangkok. Modern gyms are common, even oversaturated in some places. Thailand has a well developed fitness and athletic culture.

Almost every hotel has a gym, maybe with pull up station maybe not. Most apartment complexes have gyms also.
>>
>>2651011
>I'm straight, thats why I pick men with big cocks to fuck my ass
Thailand threads are always good for a laugh
>>
>>2651113
I mean all faggots are mentally ill but trannyfuckers are in their own special tier of delusion.
>>
>>2651011
Wtf is this post lmao

>>2651113
>>2651128
These desu. Wtf am I reading
>>
My parents are freaking out that I booked a trip to Thailand. They are boomers and think it is some malaria infested warzone. What is the best way to alleviate their concerns? I have an OCD mother who is a neat freak and now pestering me about hotels, what is a good hotel I can show her and then cancel that one and book a cheaper one? I can't wait till I move out desu, having overbearing parents is awful
>>
enough about faggots and trannies, where are the cunnychads?
>>
>>2651142
Not in Thailand. Cunny is not available and not offered.
>but I heard...
You heard wrong. Back in the 90s and early 2000s it was around, but times have changed.
>>
>>2651140
don't worry about it
>>
>>2651140
You don't need to do anything your parents tell you.
>>
>>2651147
shame, so where do i go?
>inb4 Cambodia
>>
File: IMG_2627.jpg (37 KB, 641x478)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>2651154
Ask this guy.
Wait nvm he’s in jail
>>
>>2651011
Based retard.
>>
>>2651157
I remember swirl face. Didn't he get out?
>>
>>2651160
He’s back in jail for diddling more kids in SEA. I’m not an expert. But I know people who are so addicted they aren’t satisfied by anything else.
>>
File: IMG_2628.jpg (23 KB, 460x340)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>2651011
Absolutely based. The final red pill is the big dick ladyboy
>>
>>2651162
Holy shit bro
>>
>>2651162
>I know people
Why do you hang out with child molesters?
>>
>>2651147
You are delusional. 90% of ladyboys were previously child prostitutes. Homosexuality is absolutely spread everywhere by fags molesting kids. Without child prostitution in SEA there wouldn’t be so much prostitution period. These people are irreversibly damaged.
>>
>>2651170
I don’t “hang out” with child molesters. I live here so you end up knowing and doing business with people. It’s how you survive and make a living.
>>
>>2651172
How do you know that they're child molesters? What do they tell you and what do they do? Can you explain all of your anecdotal experience in more detail? I'm genuinely curious. I live in Vietnam and people don't talk about fucking kids any more here than they do in the west.
>>
>>2651174
They are Freemasons and catholic priests.
>>
>>2651175
So you're just making assumptions based on memes, gotcha.
>>
File: IMG_2611.jpg (662 KB, 3230x2086)
662 KB
662 KB JPG
>>2651174
>can you

No
>>
>>2651176
No thanks. Not doxxing myself.
>>
>>2651178
>doxxing myself
Surely you can have this conversation without doxxing yourself, but oh well I guess.
>>
>>2651171
the topic was 'cunny'
faggots don't count as cunny, they count as 'bussy', you need to get your terminology right, retard

the fact is that there is no surface level cunny trade for farang anymore due to NGO and do-gooder meddling
out in the province thais still whore their kids to other thais, but its mostly a thai thing, when they turn 18 or 'old enough to pass as 18', they get an ID and get sent somewhere else to whore
I've spoken to enough soi 6 prostitutes to understand the system by now, and have no reason to doubt them
many started at 13 or 14, and never saw farang cock until they got to bangkok or pattaya
there is also cunny in bangkok, but for thais only of course, richfags have teen pussy on tap and nobody dares question it, I know this because I've known girls who worked that trade when they were teenagers, again, no farang involved (but some chinese)
so basically its not that there is no cunny, its that farang are too normie or too stupid for thai cunny industry, and so they are excluded due to risk factor

I did see some suspiciously young (as in maybe 16/17) year old plying the trade in pattaya, but it seemed more like for spending money than as any organized thing. They said they lived in chon buri and smoked a lot of weed and vape and came down to get some cash for more smokes on the weekend. Weren't willing to cough up ID cards so I didn't take them. gogo's occasionally get in shit for having a 17 year old working. That's about as deep as it goes around there.
>>
>>2651191
I’m sorry you stuggle with reading comprehension and context, retard. Ladyboys were merely a prominent example of the prevalence. But hey, keep trying to be the boring know it all. Maybe one day people will invite you to their parties.
>>
>>2651194
I accept your concession, faggot.
>>
>>2646848
I look like that and say that.
>>
>>2651191
Dreams only money can but :’)
>>
>>2651164
>pics I should not have clicked on Episode 27
Please stop shitting up the general, it's a blue board
>>
File: 1709166118842710.png (167 KB, 799x789)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>2651217
>it's a blue board
>>
>>2651140
Get the SEA triple vaccination that everyone should get anyway and your mum will be fine knowing you have taken care of yourself and clearly will be safe
>Also rawdog a bunch of whores in Bangkok to see what happens
>>
>>2651218
Imagine saving a picture like that on your phone and pretending like you have any sort of sway here
>Yes I know you don't use a computer faggot given the fact it's a fake timestamp
>>
>>2651217
You gay or something bro?
>>
>>2651011
>>2651164
>daily fag cope posts

>>2651218
go suck a dick fagboy, get aids soon and die
>>
>>2650762
You take azithromycin with saccharomyces boulardii
>>
>>2651241
I never heard of this but good to know. Where do you get it?
>>
Should I get the vaxxes required for going to Thailand? I feel like I have hep a and b already from going to college and would need the typhoid one
>>
>>2651269
>Should I get the vaxxes
reddit
>>
>>2651223
Ladyboys aren't gay apparently, a drunk American bloke at a bar on Soi Cowboy told me so
>>
>>2651271
kys and your fucked up internet brainrot
anyone going should definitely the shots necessary since the 1960's
>>
>>2651275
Sounds like a wise man. Did he have any other advice? I'd like to hear it.
>>
>>2651271
You're only supposed to take one redpill at a time, anon, not boof the whole bottle. You've memed yourself terminally retarded.
>>
File: 1667432027045.jpg (440 KB, 1275x1650)
440 KB
440 KB JPG
>>2651276
>>2651279
>should I inject the most toxic poison ever mass distributed to humans directly into my veins?

Sure, go take a look at covid long haulers or r/autism and see what this shit gets you
>>
File: 1506288376006.png (771 KB, 1276x714)
771 KB
771 KB PNG
>>2651290
>>
File: 1618579959952.webm (2.28 MB, 932x720)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB WEBM
>>2651294
Multiple people in my family had their lives permanently ruined by the mercury laden flu vaccines of the 2000s, developing autism.

I've seen over a dozen people drop dead after the covid vaccine. Do what you like anon
>>
>>2651299
>my family
>autism
You guys must have a gene for it.
>>
>>2651269
I have none of them and nothing happened.
Vaccines are all just placebo pseudo science.
>>
>>2646949
don't ask the price, hand them 20 baht at the end and walk away.
>>
>>2647028
ask at the shop for a disposable vape (should get one for ~1500baht). they are illegal though as the thc % is more than the 2-3% allowed by law.
>>
>>2650447
thais hate them and they are regularly prohibited from entering some establishments because of their reputation for being cheap.
>>
>>2649356
because they have mental problems and are high on yabba and god knows what else.
>>
File: 1665972507246972.jpg (77 KB, 1200x675)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
I don't want to return to America and have to eat American food.
>>
>>2651348
There is no difference in Thai food in the US and Thai food in Thailand except less fecal matter in the Thai food in the USA.
>>
>>2651368
>There is no difference
shutup demonposter
>>
The good thing with Thailand and ladyboys is that as a 0% gay dude you can still have access to dicks.
What I like is to get a very strong ladyboy and worship her cock. Usually give her a very long blowjob then spread my ass, get pinned down and feel it deep inside me.
Then I'll beg for her cum in my mouth, savour it and thank her for making me her dickslave.
It's quite disgusting that gay dude do this but between men to be honest.
>>
>>2651377
This would have been good but you're laying it on way too thick (thick like good girlcock) so the bait is obvious. Be just a little bit subtle next time.
>>
>>2651325
So I can get a pre-weedled, throwaway vape without having to buy juice and the vape separately?
>>
>>2651396
Just smoke like a normal person you dumb zoomer. This fancy high tech shit of yours didn't even exist until recently but people have been smoking weed for thousands of years without it.
>>
>>2651401
Excuse me, I’m one month shy of 33 years old, you dumb animal .

I would rather not 420blazeitfggt in a foreign country rife with xenophobia and cops that can arbitrarily decide to enforce a law that puts you in a position to either pat them some extortionate amount of money or spend years in jail.

Its way less stressful to have an , invisible micro smoke machine, that gets you hig, rather than ZOOTING a joint and getting the cops called by some grumpy faggot that’s angry you get to use his country as an open air brothel

Fucking dingbat
>>
>>2651411
>Excuse me, I’m one month shy of 33 years old, you dumb animal .
You're still a little baby zoomer to me, and you're definitely one spiritually.
>I'd rather do something explicitly illegal than do it the way that's been legalized with shops and cafes all over the place
>>
What is the water situation in Thailand? Is it safe to eat street food? Do I stick with bottle water?
>>
>>2651444
DON'T drink the water. DO eat the street food. Simple as.
>>
>>2651444
Don't get drinks made with ice from street vendors (they don't have freezers)
>>
>>2651531
Never had issues with ice.
>>
>>2651396
yep, the one i got was from canada called mighty zoot or some shit. very clean high. i got it from a weed shop on soi cowboy. worth it just experience what a clean thc high is like.
>>
>>2647429
the hotel put those up so people don't smoke weed in the normal smoking areas, just smoke on your balcony, nobody gives a fuck what you do there
>>
>>2647431
was in Koh Samed and annoying Italian couple smoking weed at nice beach bar. Nobody said anything but the vibe was, fuck off you scuzzy cunts.kxx0a
>>
>>2651780
Yeah man if the general social expectation is "we don't care but please do it out of sight" then imo that's easy to work with and visitors who can't/won't do so are douchebags.
>>
>>2651786
who tf smokes blunts like cigarettes anyway. take a walk and have a smoke, it's not so hard to do.
>>
>>2651140
my mom acted a similar way when I wanted to go to a university in another city 2 hours away...

tell her Thailand sees38 million tourists per year, 6 million MORE than Japan, and 10 million MORE than Germany

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Tourism_rankings
>>
>>2651884
His mama isn’t stupid. She knows he’s a virgin autist. She’s scared he’s going to come home with full blown aids from the first ladyboy that speaks to him.
>>
yo bros
I am going from Laos to Chiang Mai then to Bangkok. Where to go next for 4 days what I have left? Never visited thailand before.
>>
>>2651913
that's hilarious, but very unlikely if shes anything like the mom I have
>>
>>2651952

then don't fucking go anywhere, stay home and be a good little boy.
>>
>std screening cam back negative on all fronts

Once again, I dodge the grim reaper
>>
>>2652207
Based. STDs are a meme.
>>
FIRST time visitor.

Mostly interested in making friends, cute Europeans and I guess street food and night life.

Bangkok. Pattaya and should I bother with a train ride to Chiang Mai?

2-3 week trip
>>
>>2652467
This is a sex tourism general.
>>
>>2652497
I don't like Thai girls really, unless maybe they're 18 or something
>>
>>2652505
>or something
>>
>>2652207
What the hell adventures are you getting into
>>
>>2652207
give it 3 weeks
>>
File: 1698875665633119.png (116 KB, 304x279)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
How to get a Chinni GF??
>>
>>2652606
Honestly kinda mid for a ladyboy. I've been with a lot better.
>>
>share a row with some white guy
>both of us coming back from Thailand via SGD so 17 fucking hour flight
>gets on plane
>instantly goes to sleep
>stewardess comes in with dinner
>he tells her no thanks
>goes back to sleep
>breakfast
>no thanks
>lunch
>no thanks
This guy landed in Chicago, from a 17 hour flight without taking a piss, drinking water or eating. To make matters worse is he went through the long ass immigration line without going to the bathroom. I've also seen a woman do this.

WTF is this ability?
>>
>>2652679
Starvation in the previous generations leads to epigenetic changes that can pass on for a few generations
>>
>>2652564
3 chicks at the same time
>>
>>2652750
Faggot
>>
Landing in Bangkok this Thursday (first time in thailand and solo travel) and staying in the country for 2 weeks. How should I divide my time up in the country? I definitely want to divide my time up between pattaya and bangkok but is it worth checking out any other islands and such?
>>
>>2652823
also should I bother with using the apps or just stick with gogos/bars?
>>
>>2652823
1 week bangkok 1 week pattaya
>>
>>2652823
If you're just here to coom then no, you're good with Bangers and Pattaya.
>>
>>2652902
My flight is $1300 btw. Hotels look around $800 for somerset. What kinda damage are the whores and food gonna cost me?
>>
>>2652902
>be coomer
>don't drink
Wtf
>>
>>2652906
Had to clean up and get sober sadly.
I went too hard my entire 20s to early 30s with booze benzos hydros and bpd woman. I honestly have no fucking idea how im still alive but I had a good run.
>>
>>2652910
I did the same, but now I can't get into the spirit of cooming anymore either. Like the two just necessarily go hand in hand for me. I can't even describe how depressing that is.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 221x228)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>2652918
I had that problem for the first few years sober. It was grim.
>>
>>2652922
Well godspeed my friend. I'd give you the budget answers you asked for but I don't know. I actually didn't pay any whores when I was there, just hooked up with a few chicks from apps.
>>
>>2653544
Probably not hard, because people on vacation like to fuck, but why would you want that?
>>
>>2652505
you should research what is legal there bro.
>>
>>2652823
go to one bar in ban chang and fuck the old lady there. trust me bro.
>>
>>2652679
>he can’t flight hibernate
>>
oy me and some other guy were talking about fucking western women travelling in thailand last night. why did the jannies delete our comments? was this board not dead enough for them already?
>>
>>2653791
Ricecel jannies are always mad when white people talk about sex.
>>
>>2653814
because theyve never had sex before or did they give the job to women?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.