[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1635967362407.png (52 KB, 686x525)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
Best place to travel for cheap and quality cosmetic surgery?

Backstory: Been a NEET fuckup for most of my life. Recently got my shit together at the ripe age of 25 and have 10k in the bank.

Unfortunately, due to my shitty life decisions I got a LOT of physical flaws.
>I lost 'bout 150 lbs and have loose skin out the ass.
>Tons of stretch marks, I'm talking deep purple shit from my arms, torso, stomach, legs, and back
>chronic back pain from a herniated disc after i autistically pushed myself too hard in my self IMPROOOVEMENT phase
>crooked yellow teeth, haven't seen the dentist in 15 years because muh anxiety
>patchy baldness due to drug use
>literally look like a methhead

I've decided I need to fix this or I'll die a KHV. I need a total makeover in a way I can afford. What are my options /trv/?
>>
>>2647587
usually turkey. You can go to lebanon for even cheaper prices, but also higher risk of missile strikes. Other possibilities are mexico, poland, portugal, spain, hungary, greece. Just go by google reviews, whatclinic and leddit posts. How did you even get out of that fat anon phase?
>>
>>2647587
Thailand has rightfully earned a place among the world’s best destinations for dental tourism—I only had minor work there, but a good friend with awful dental problems had a bunch of implants done in BKK for under 20% of what it would have cost him at home. So still not exactly cheap if you need a ton of work, but real savings are possible. And of course there’s a LOT of dental tourism in Mexico, which might be more cost-effective if it’s cheaper/easier for you to get there.

(I assume you’re a Yank, but it you’re in Europe, I also know several people where I live who go to the dentist in Serbia.)

Thailand also has some of the world’s best plastic surgeons, unironically because of local innovations in sex reassignment surgery that have found application in other parts of the field.

A surprising option for some cosmetic procedures would be Iran—they evidently have a booming nose job industry. And Korean doctors are obviously famous for cutting people up to beautify them, but I don’t know how affordable it is. Consumer prices for ordinary things in Korea are only slightly cheaper than the US in my experience.

Turkey is the go-to destination for hair transplants around these parts, but I don’t know about where you are. Friend who did it in Istanbul and got very good results (eventually—recovery period is long and extremely weird-looking) spent about 4000 Euros IIRC. But I’m sure there are lots of global options.

I don’t think ten grand is going to cover anything close to everything that you want to get done, anywhere in the world. But if it’s something you can complete in phases over a few years, you could certainly get started.
>>
>>2647587
Good luck anon. I got a hair transplant. I support and encourage all ‘plantbros
>>
>>2647612
>trying to pass as something you aren't, for attention from people who would usually never look twice at you
>have to take hormones daily to pass, your body starts falling apart if you don't
>extremely sensitive about it, with cultlike support groups
>popular in hollywood and promoted by jews
>>
>>2647587
>25
You're young enough to bounce back from all that. Fix your teeth, get your back looked at. Leave your skin and hair alone and try to live healthyz they will sort themselves out somewhat.

Drug releated alopecia usually isn't permanent damage. Just give it time to heal.
>>
>>2647600
>Iran
This. I talked with a Turk about it. He told me that all rich euros and Americans go to turkey for hair transplants but all Turks go to Iran for hair transplants. Apparently it's cheap as fuck and they do a very good job too.
Of course with Israel acting like the niggers they are I wouldn't go now but once things calm down I would recommend checking it out for a hair transplant.
>>
File: 1711995536210294.webm (719 KB, 480x852)
719 KB
719 KB WEBM
If it's any thing to do with your face I recommend Korea. Those niggas got that shit locked down. I had some moles removed there and it cost me like 20 bucks. In Canada they wanted to charge me 200 (fucking lol is this country pathetic). I've done some other youthful procedures too. My gf got a botox for like 100 dollars (it included some other things though). Dental costs are 1/3 of what they are in the US. Obviously Vietnam and Thailand are even cheaper but you pay in quality. Thailand dentist's are quite subpar.
Pic related to trigger the jeetjanny.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.