[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Let's say I were to go from the west coast of the USA, stop in Hawaii for a few days, then fly to NZ. How long would it take to get a good feel for NZ and not feel rushed? Is two weeks enough?

And also is it worth it to tack on southern australia (and tasmania) for a month's journey?
>>
Hawaiianon here. All flights to New Zealand are long, and even if you stop in Honolulu to "break up" the flight it does not get any shorter or easier. HNL to AKL is 10 hrs the last time I went and unpleasant in any class of service.

If you want to come to Hawaii, come. If you want to go to New Zealand, then go on the most direct flight you can because they're all around the same length of time and you might as well just suffer once for it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.