[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Or does it seem like every time a stranger approaches me abroad it's invariably some lowlife trying to sell me something or scam me.
It's specially strange because I make a point of minding my own business and being as unapproachable as possible.
>>
>>2649564
>I make a point of minding my own business and being as unapproachable as possible.
Yes, ensuring that the only people that will bother approaching you now are desperate lowlifes, as normal people can immediately tell you are socially retarded
>>
>>2649565
Watch your tonewhen speaking to me, faggot.
>>
File: 4.jpg (250 KB, 990x1500)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
Maybe I should just be blunt and tell them to fuck off the moment they start peddling their bullshit.
>>
>>2649582
Usually touts are poor slobs just following their boss' orders to bring in more customers. I try not to be rude at them unless they try to block my path or make physical contact. If they are behaving like potential muggers and not taking "no" for an answer, then you have to escalate from simple refusal to threat response.
>>
>>2649564
That's just how it works bro. You're an adult man. Only people who are trying to rip you off or get money from you are the first to approach.
>>
>>2649564
Just say whatever the polite form of “I don’t want, thanks” is in their langusge and watch the longest and lowest frown form across their little brown peasant face.

I live for that little shitbag frown because you’ve trapped them inside their own behavioral protocols so if they lash out they’d immediately lose face.

Get the fuck away from me and leave me the fuck alone. I’ve sat all the way back in a restaurant only lit up by the sunlight outside and these little faggots will weave through a bunch of tables to come solicit me with their ratshit trinkets KNOWING I sat where I sat to put an invisible barrier between me and them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.