[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.jpg (170 KB, 949x500)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
i saved up 20 thousand to blow on my vacations. should i go to dubai or paris?
>>
>>2650320
You can tell a lot by a man by the things he says.

> Dubai

The fact you even mentioned this... Brother you're cooked
>>
Neither
>>
>>2650320
Go to the Philippines and marry a little troll/golem and live off that $20k for like 3 years like the proud anon in Philippines thread.
>>
>>2650320
I think you're going to blow that 20k on one vacation to either of those places.
>>
>>2650360
>womanly passive aggression
That anon is really living in your head rent free. You might unironically have mental health issues
>>
>>2650320
Neither appeals to me, but gun to my head, Paris
>>
For 20K, i assume you want to spend money on good food, nice hotels, women and shopping. Instead of Paris, I'd go to Italy. If you want to throw money around, pick up some eastern European backpacker chick and put her up in a nice hotel and buy her some jewelry or clothes. If you take some impoverished Polish slut to the Cinque Terre for the weekend in a convertible, you'll never get the smell of polish poon off your dong.
>>
> vacations
$20k buys you 1 good week-long vacation now. You can easily spend all $20k in one week in either.
>>
>>2650320
you really had to choose the worst places on earth
>>
>>2650396
>$20k buys you 1 good week-long vacation now
More like 1 day vacation
>>
>>2650320
20k is a comfy weekend in any larger city with the Wife.
>>
>>2650379
I'm not wasting my money on dicked out pussy. Cause I'm not a loser you. I'm trying to blow my money and have fun, not waste it on stupid things like women
>>
>>2650360
I'm from Singapore. Expat from Perth. I have visited Thailand Philippines and all other mudrat shitholes you can imagine in Asia. They're crap and smell like old white semen.
>>
>>2650323
OK. Where should I go for exotici places then? I've never travelled further than out of asia
>>
not aware of any city in the world where 20k would be enough to make it a week. maybe a weekend in some more impovershed countries
>>
>>2650320
If I had 20k USD to blow up I would go to some expedition to photograph rare wild animals like Patagonia or Pantanal, or try covering best of African wildlife for 2-3 months.
t. Indian wildlife photographer
>>
>>2650323
Dubai is good for a stopover so at least you can say you've been there at least once. But it's not so great as a destination in of itself. Twenty years ago I would have told you to go to Paris for sure but now not so much. In Europe I'd consider Vienna, Prague or Tallin. Otherwise consider Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia or Thailand or a combination of the aforementioned.
>>
>>2650320
go to turkey
>>
$20k wouldn't even buy you dinner at some places in Dubai. You can stretch it out longer in Paris, but Paris is an utter shithole and I would strongly advise you against wasting your time and money there, you will really regret it.

If you're dead-set on blowing all that money, Greece, Czech Republic, Croatia, hell maybe even Serbia and Bulgaria are some places where you can get the most bang for your buck in terms of quality hotels and cool shit to spend your time on. Turkey is also an option. Alternatively if you're not interested in Europe you can try Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, or any of the tier 1 cities in China assuming you can get/don't need a VISA.

I've already been almost everywhere in Central and Eastern Europe so if I had $20k to spend on just vacation expenses I'd probably do Denmark and Norway or some of the nicer regions in India (Goa, Kerala, Sikkim).
>>
File: IMG_1443.jpg (346 KB, 3790x2557)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
WDW and universal stay at the grand Floridian better then dirty Paris or up tight mussies
>>
>>2650608
How's Singapore then?
>>
>>2650320
Go to Paris. A renowned literary artist and Parisian coomer henry miller couldn’t shut up about it.

He makes me want to go to Paris. I just wanna smoke French cigarettes and drink French wine and smell French girls buttholes.

God.
>>
>>2650320
>dubai
>paris
please for the love of christ almighty, do NOT spend your money on either of these holidays. Go somewhere that isnt a sand nigger infested AIDS hole.
>>
>>2650611
Japan, Korea North and south, Taiwan, Argentina, any Hawaii, Italy Spain, and Russia if you want to go to a Arabic country go to Egypt or Iran/Iraq

If you got that much money to spend on a vacation at least spend on a place that you'll remember and not a glorified tourist trap country
>>
>>2650320
Central euripe
Eastern europe
>>
>>2650795
Not sure what Gen you are but if this is your excuse for being a loser don't try and blame it on the few millennials who have self respect.

> T. Not a millennial
>>
>>2650738
It's expensive. The women here are also very stuck up and you can't easily bed them. It is slightly easier if you're white but the only way to get a local girl is by getting those that are into whites. Other than that, very materialistic and semi feminist, hard to please and get into their pants
>>
>>2650758
Is st Petersburg a good place?
>>
>>2650712
I've been to those places as part of my job. Malaysia 5 times, Taiwan 8 times, Japan god knows how many. Auditor at Ernst and young. So I'm looking for places that do not have silly gook faces. Vienna sounds good.
>>
1 week in Maun, Botswana in a Safari Lodge like Amber River Camp. Might need another 20k to have some spending money.
>>
>>2650320
I'd spend it either on a ski resort or on renting a supercar
>>
File: 1000009914.png (153 KB, 322x392)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>he could've invested that money
>>
>>2650963
Yeah so you can make 3% returns in an economy with annual 5% inflation rate
>>
Literally wtf is wrong with Dubai?
>>
>>2651327
No sewer system + a lot of indians.
the rest is history
>>
>>2650320
>two predominately muslim cities
also if you're determined to blow that entire 20k then just go to tokyo or something
>>
>>2650320
>dubai
gtfo
>>
Your money will go waaaaaay further in Paris than in that oil plastic shantytown. Some anons shit on Paris but if you have money to spend there are limitless options for great restaurants, bars, clubs and women to enjoy.
If you watch to stretch your money further Spain is also a good option.
>>
Go to SEA. The fuck is the point of visiting shithole europe or some desert shopping mall. They both suck
>>
>>2650722
>$20k wouldn't even buy you dinner at some places in Dubai.

What a retarded fucking statement hahahahahahahhahaha
>>
>>2652167
You nailed a whore and you're bragging it to everyone?
>>
>>2652168
I didn't pay her prickdick. I picked her up at a bar.
>>
>>2651399
I've been there 10 times for my job. It's boring as shit pigskin cracker
>>
>>2650320
France countryside or Spain countryside. You can stop in Paris along the way to say you’ve been there, but unless you are going to their museums get out of there ASAP.
>>
>>2650320

Go to dubai and just chill, go shopping, have nice dinners.

Paris isn't worth it anymore, full of migrants, niggers, arab kids who will mug you in the champs elysees, and parisians are the most insufferable cunts there is.

That and 3/4 of the restaurants will charge you top dollar for microwaved sous vide shit and coffee shops/bakeries will serve you frozen croissants while larping they are home made.
>>
>>2652171

You jelly bruh. The White man mogs you.
>>
>>2650320
>Paris
Why would you go to the worst city in Europe? At least pick Rome for the love of god.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.