[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm planning to relocate from Bongistan to Germany in the next couple of years, but I'm struggling to pick a city. Why? Because the national autism culture of ze Germans is very comfortable and welcoming to me, the quality of food and life in general seems better, and the UK needs to be nuked off the face of the earth.

My situation:

>already have remote job with German employer who can provide my visa
>speak fluent German
>64k GBP salary (but I will get paid in yuro should I move)
>50k in savings
>don't want to live in a region with a visible neo nazi problem
>also don't want to get bent over and assfucked for rent

The cities I like the most from previous travel are Cologne, Dresden and Leipzig, Berlin is okay and I have some friends there but I hear the rent market is nightmarish. What's a humble teutaboo to do?

Also, do people buy houses in Germany? I hear it's a rent culture, but I really need to invest some of that 50k somewhere and I'm absolutely not buying property on this shithole island.
>>
Just one word of advice, OP:
>DON'T DO IT.
>>
>>2651230
>visible neo nazi problem
You have other issues there, unless you move to Ossidorf in Sachsen with 200 inhabitants.
>and the UK needs to be nuked off the face of the earth.
ok, you will find plenty of Germans who will say the same about Germany.
>>
>>2651248
What are the other issues? I previously lived in a small town in Thuringia for a few months which was meant to be some kind of brown shirt hotspot but I never saw shit, maybe the Germans I speak to exaggerate the issue. What are the other issues you think I should be more concerned about?
>>
>>2651259
>What are the other issues you think I should be more concerned about?
The same as in the UK. Drunk retards, or underage faggots acting though and mentally ill poor persons. But way less stabbings. Nazis are just more in the news because of the past, not because it is so prominent. You need to be more concerned of taxes.
>>
>>2651230
If I could move wherever in Germany I'd probably move to some comfy smallish city in Bavaria. Like Regensburg for example. Rent should be a lot cheaper than the big cities.
>>
>>2651230
>Leipzig
I lived in Leipzig for a bit and I really enjoyed it. Big university so full of students, tons of history, cultural events all through the year. The job market wasn't great in Leipzig, but if you got that sorted out, you should be good. I only visited Cologne as a tourist for a few days and absolutely hated it, so I'd stick to Leipzig. Dresden felt a bit too touristic, plus Leipzig is better connected to the rest of the country.
>>
>>2651230
bit off topic, but, every single tiktok ive seen of that faggot makes me want to kill him. Its weird. Its like I hold 10,000 years worth of genetic memories that all tell me that this guy is my adversary. If I ever see him in public I think I might genuinely end up killing him.
>>
>>2651230
I hope you like musl.....oh wait
>>
Visit Monschau, Tecklenburg, Aachen or Münster and if those click NRW is the way to go.
>>
>>2651537
What race are you?
>>
>>2652051
Jewish (and also trans, not sure if that matters)
>>
>>2651230
Of these I would take Leipzig, >>2651449
is right, I wasted many years in the shithole of Berlin and do not recommend it.
Anyway what's your focus, getting a feeling for the old Germany as a Teutaboo or having a nice city life or settling comfortably in Germany?
If you can travel a bit more check these out:
Tübingen
Freiburg

And just in case also these
Bamberg
Erfurt
Greifswald
Weimar
Konstanz

Maybe also
Füssen
Also consider Austria
>>
I also plan on moving to Germany from Canada except I don't speak any german but I have German citizenship through my mom. My best friend moved there and has a family, this country is becoming India and before you say it's the same in Germany it isn't, I've visited several times in the last few years and it's all white where I went
>>
Not about moving but how is Berlin relative to the rest of Germany? I had a layover in Berlin years ago and found it to be a disgusting shithole with awful rude people. Is the whole country like that? I liked Potsdam and that's about it.
>>
>>2651230
>Also, do people buy houses in Germany? I hear it's a rent culture, but I really need to invest some of that 50k somewhere and I'm absolutely not buying property on this shithole island.
Why not? Since you are working remotely, you can literally buy a fixer-upper for 20K GBP, in some British shithole place, take out a loan to refurbish it, and live in it yourself, rent it out or flip it for profit.
You literally have livable houses being sold for 50K GBP, that is unheard of in the Netherlands, even in shithole areas.
Buy one, rent it out, and you have a steady income.
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/147553061#/?channel=RES_BUY
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/147174536#/?channel=RES_BUY
>>
>>2651230
Fuck off we are full.
Use your energy to clean up your own country first.
If you are a pajeet move back to india.

>don't want to live in a region with a visible neo nazi problem
Where is that? I wanna move there.
>>
File: file.png (302 KB, 820x1368)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>2655836
Germany is not full lol
>>
>>2651230
What word don't Germans say?
>>
>>2655902
yeah say that to rent prices etc.
Oh yeah we should totally annihilate all nature for human biowaste :D
>>
File: file.png (818 KB, 2418x1498)
818 KB
818 KB PNG
>>2655915
Schizo propaganda. Renting in Germany is very cheap. I know because I live near the Dutch/German border.
>>
>>2655917
oh yeah? Go to bigger cities especially with university students. Too much demand for the existing supply lol
>>
>>2651230
>speak fluent German
Highly doubt this, but then again we just talk English to you
>>
>>2651230
Are there seriously a majority of anons in here who think Hitler was wrong?
I'm just enjoying the Nick Fuentes momentum today and then I read all these faggots
>>
>>2655651
Not at all. Berlin is one of the worst places on the civilized world. The rest of Germany is normal (I've only lived in Bavaria though)
>>
>>2655902
were close to 84M pop which is bigger than ever.
were slowly reaching the limit for houses flats medical aid.
>>
>>2651449
this post was brought to you by RB & peg*da
>>
>>2655902
its always funny how third world brown subhumans thinks pop per square KM is the ultimate measure by which an area is suitable for more habitation
its because they come from slums or hive cities where insect people are crammed in together as closely as possible, living in total misery and decay
they think everywhere should be like that, but with 'more gibs' since they dont want to work
its one of the ways a brown outs themselves in this type of discussion, like when a brown points at australia and says 'LOOKIT ALL THAT SPACE!!! JUST LET ME GO THERE!', but only like 5% of the continent is fit for easy habitation.
>>
>>2651230
>>don't want to live in a region with a visible neo nazi problem
lol. It would be nice if nazis were the main problem of Germany. Alas we are instead overrun with brown islamists and ruled by a neocommunist government who steadily invites more while cutting through the rights of citizens. Do not come here unless you are brown yourself
>>
> I really need to invest some of that 50k somewhere and I'm absolutely not buying property o̶n̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ s̶h̶i̶t̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ i̶s̶l̶a̶n̶d̶ in the place where it will appreciate in value the fastest
are you retarded?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.