[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714500256534491.jpg (37 KB, 478x279)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Where should I go and what should I see? Good places to meet people too? Anyone want to hang out next week?
Cheers

Can not speak a word of Greek
>>
visit israel, you can go to gaza and shoot children for 20 shekels
>>
>>2653676
If you want to meet people in Greece you are better off staying at a hostel. Unless you if are very good looking or rich, Greeks won't be interested in meeting a foreigner, they have large friend cliques called pareas. So if you are a solo traveler you are not going to be made part of their large clique. And even if you are rich and attractive and are somehow welcomed by a large group of Greeks, do you expect them to all speak English with you?

One of the things I recommend to do in Greece, is beyond tourist kistch shit try stuff that will be expensive in your country but cheaper in Greece. I try to load up on massages because it is much cheaper. I try to check up more.gr(formerly Viva) for heavy metal concerts, plays and standup(but I know Greek to understand the latter). I've gotten mountain biking lessons in Athens because it is much cheaper for instruction than in the USA.
>>
>>2653676
Some good brothels in north athens
>>
>>2654651
I spent 5 years living in Baltimore Maryland and I have seen some insane shit in my life, but the brothels in Athens shook me to my core. Those women were being held in dungeons with 3 inch steal doors and no windows.
>>
>>2655012
Lol
>>
>>2653676
>Where should I go
not athens.
ideally, an island, preferably in the cyclades. if that's not in the budget, crete, rhodes, or one of the ionian islands
and if you can't manage any of that, anywhere else in the mainland. just not athens.

t. greek
>>
>>2655094
how is aegina? is it any good to visit for about 2 days?
>>
>>2655012
Kek no they aren't
>>
>>2655012
Is this true or bait? I've never been
>>
File: 1661476008759433.gif (3.39 MB, 402x301)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB GIF
>>2653676
yuk I'd never go to any of Greece if I had the knowledge how they live there every winter the violence the broken families everything. Don't forget all the incest, bestiality and pedos there. Yuk.
>>
>>2653676
Go to the cathedral, it's beautiful
>>
>>2659897
what the fuck is this anon talking about
>>
File: 2017-08-08.jpg (133 KB, 680x382)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>2654641
>Unless you if are very good looking or rich, Greeks won't be interested in meeting a foreigner, they have large friend cliques called pareas
>somehow welcomed by a large group of Greeks, do you expect them to all speak English with you?
What is with all the utterly retarded blackpill posts on this board?
Nearly all Greeks speak english fine and don't get uppity about it like the French, I spent 6 months living there working remotely and had absolutely no problem making friends or meeting women, it's actually one of the friendliest places in Europe.
Sounds more being a social retard issue rather than a Greece thing
>t. Aussie

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.