[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

MGR
>>
How was the hiking?
>>
Nice people? What’s your nationality
>>
>>2653938
anything.. "funny" happened?
>>
>>2654052
I’m afghan, and the people are obviously very nice and hospitable as it’s part of the culture
>>
>>2653939
People don’t hike recreationally there, but there is a lot of mountainy terrain for it
>>
>>2654058
Got stopped at a checkpoint after smoking weed with my cousin. Pulled the American card so they let us pass
>>
>>2654307
What’s the visa process like for an American?
>>
>>2654308
Not sure since my mom and dad were born there so I didn’t need one. I believe you need to contact their gov for a visa but I believe tourist visas are easily approved
>>
Which area did you visit? Did it seem like the economy was doing better?
>>
>>2653938
How's the food situation?
>>
>>2654052
I'm Irish
>>
>>2654642
I visited Kabul, Mazar and some smaller cities. The economy is not doing pretty bad and the gov corruption cycle continues with the taliban. Unemployment is high and unrest is growing. Won’t be surprised by a civil war happening soon.
>>
>>2654654
Food is really good since there is no Jews processing the shit out of ingredients.Kebab stands in every street corner and the food is extremely cheap for an American with dollars.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.