[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kwab.jpg (77 KB, 355x499)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>Dibbled by the Flint
... it's over
>>
Hancock is such a fantasy fraud... no wonder Anons love him
>>
>>198504113
when chud fantasy meets reality
>>
>>198504164
tell me why leftists forced themselves to hate yet another person now?
>>
>>198504194
>mahhh fantasy gets mogged
omg such hate.
>>
>>198504194
Stop crying
>>
>>198503467
has anyone made a supercut of the best bits yet? I am not gonna watch several hours of this
>>
>a global-reaching civilization that conveniently built everything just on the coastline and nowhere else and it all just conveniently disappeared too
>there's a stone carving of a snake in one temple on one side of the planet .... and a stone carving of a snake in another temple on the other side, also thousands of years apart!! rock solid proof
>it's impossible for these ancient people to figure things out on their own... they had to be taught everything by an even more ancient people that .... figured it out on their own
>global civ that never mind any metals except moved giant slabs of stone with their mind, oh yeah they also shaped stone with their mind to make it fit... funny how they didn't teach that to anyone
>>
File: shutupnegro.jpg (76 KB, 537x609)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>198503467
so many threads of seething troons playing pretend like usual claiming that their favorite dysgenic redditor won
>>
HAVE YOU CHECKED EVERY QUARK IN THE UNIVERSE? NO? THEN WE SIMPLY DON'T KNOW
>>
>>198504328
>nooooo you have to check 99% of sahara or else my brain fart is super possible cause that stone has a straight line or something

checkmate
>>
File: suitt.jpg (26 KB, 408x612)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Cum Dribble looked silly in that suit that was too big for him.
>>
>>198504278
ive seen leftists cry about him. why?
>>
He's right.

Mainstream archaeology is mostly theoretical at best, deliberately dishonest at worst.

It's quite amusing to see disgruntled triggered clowns who think archaeology is a legitimate science emotionally lash out at competing theories, going against their supposed ideals.
>>
>>198504358
>>198504554
oh wow... you convinced me. Le ancient apocalypse happened.
>>
>>198503467
Seems like redditors are trying to push this narrative that this neck beard looking dude disproved Hancock. Havent watched anything but with this amount of shilling it seems like Hancock is probably right with how much they’re trying to sell this as a win.
>>
>>198504584
>>198504689
...guys ...you lost.
>>
File: Polish_20240422_214803888.png (1.09 MB, 1080x2512)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>198503467
The hancockers are SEETHING that their ancient aliens cult leader got dabbed on
>>
Even some fourth-rate archeologist clown that specializes in turds expelled by ancient greek fast food consumers can fart away Hancock's entire career without even trying.

Hancockbros, how do we save face now?
Is there another site he maybe doesn't have access to that he can claim the long-sleeve lobby is preventing him to examine?
Maybe some large stones vaguely angular stones in an indonesian jungle?
Or at least a claim that subterranean cavities with entire undeground cities exist but nobody wants to lend him a shovel?
>>
>>198505010
just 1% of the sahara or something
>>
Does Hancock even have ONE piece of evidence?
>>
File: d.jpg (50 KB, 754x390)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>198505588
the stone has straight lines
...NOOOOOOOOOO not like this
>>
>>198505776

I see at least five to six ancient global civs one after another in there. brb writing book
>>
>>198503467
Never thought about Hancock and thought his theories were probably all schizo. Then I saw this interview and realized he’s probably right. That neckbeard cinched it for me.
>>
>>198503467
>Call a guy racist for 2 hours without a real argument.
>Somehow this is winning.
LMAO
>>
>>198506859
>>198506876

It's over.
>>
>>198506859
>>198506876
meds
>>
>>198504803
>Flint Dibbledome, owner of the Dibsdale Dibbledome
>>
why are leftists seething uncontrollably over this guy?
>>
>>198507526

I'm a leftist and I love this guy. People need to know about the ancient leftist utopias to learn how to implement them today.
Any global-spanning society of this magnitude spreading knowledge in the past had to be leftist by design.
>>
isn't hancocks argument that the younger dryas impact is why the lost civilization is so hard to find? i've lurked some of these threads here and i don't remember seeing anyone talk about this.
wouldn't 1000 years of meteor impacts or whatever it is be enough to destroy pretty much any trace of a civilization, if there was one?
>>
>>198507624
>I'm a leftist
>>
>>198503467
>brown people were able to move boulders by singing
>>shut the fuck up white supremacist
who watches this shit
>>
>>198507629
Do you really believe in meteors and their impacts? Have you seen one? Doubt it. You believe it because scientists (leftist Jews) tell you they exist. Cringing hard at you
>>
>>198507798
i have seen one in real life. kill yourself for your retarded fagpost you fucking nigger
>>
Pump.
>>
>>198507629
they found a gazillion traces of hunter-gatherers from that time of alleged "destruction"

Graham’s response: “Look harder. I'm right until disproved because... ....things or something”
>>
>>198507863
fair enough. it's wrong to use quotation marks if you're not actually quoting the guy, just so you know.
>>
>>198505776
>stones
Those are ancient tree stumps cut down by the giants.
>>
>>198507629
>wouldn't 1000 years of meteor impacts or whatever it is be enough to destroy pretty much any trace of a civilization, if there was one?
Not if it was 12000 years ago.
>>
File: beer.jpg (97 KB, 527x711)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
I watched about the first hour of the Joe Rogan "debate" and the English guy said fuck all except for show us pictures of weird rocks while the fat nerdy fuck actually explained stuff that was new to me and interesting. Does this Hancock guy ever have a point other than "yeah well I want archaeology to fund stuff that *I'M* interested in!"
>>
>>198507896
"kys fag" - me
>>
>>198507965
shut the fuck up nigger
>>
>>198503467
JRE is insufferable to watch. I dont know how anyone can stomach more than 2 minutes of it.
>>
>>198507963
No. There's a reason why anglos are despised the world over, it's all reverse logic faggots like that.
>>
>>198504306
I listened to 90 minutes and Hancock said he agrees there was no actual proof of an ancient civilisation, but he thinks we should look at more unexplored sunken coast.

After that I stopped, I wasn't listening to a further 3 hours when he already agreed there was no proof of a civilisation. He just likes the idea of it and that's fine.
>>
Dryass-sisters, our response?
>>
>>198503467
>>198504113
>>198504164
>>198504250
>>198504278
Could you brigading discord faggots be any more obvious?
>>
>>198509102
I prefer the older wet ass, myself.
>>
>>198504584
there's no such thing as "mainstream archaeology" you absolute retard
if there was ANY credible evidence for a pre-ice age advanced civilization, literally every university in the world would throw money at it for bragging rights alone, especially countries where its supposed to be located. it would be the discovery of a century with everyone scraping to get a piece of the pie.
archaeology isnt some monolith that keeps an ancient truth hidden, they dont give a fuck about who was the first civilization, they just look for facts and evidence, wherever it may lead.
hancock is a fraud and always will be, he was laughed out the door by his academic peers and now tries to woo the public, who has a much lower standard for proof, to sell his books and build a career as podcast guest
>>
>>198503467
I couldn't listen more than 15 minutes of that episode, that fedora dude has such an annoying squeaky voice. Insufferable!
Can I get a QRD what they were talking about?
>>
>>198507863
Graham is right there are simply not enough excavations made to conclude that squid people didn't exist
>>
>>198504328
>conveniently built everything just on the coastline
This is the least egregious part of his hypothesis.
If you think that it's impossible then you simply lack knowledge and an imagination.
Also the way you've written this belies the truth of how much coastline was lost, it wasn't just a few hundred metres.
>>
>>198507863
The presence of hunter gatherers doesn't mean that there wasn't a naval civilisation around lmao.
>>
>>198509463
>if there was ANY credible evidence for a pre-ice age advanced civilization, literally every university in the world would throw money at it for bragging rights alone
Literally Gobekli Tepe. Archeologists refused to date it accurately because it had already been "decided" that human agriculture didn't start until 10,000 years ago and all humans were "decided" to have been hunter gatherer nomads before that time. Eventually more sites were found and they were forced to concede that the 12,000+ year ago carbon dating must be accurate, BUT they still insisted that the people had to be hunter-gatherers. Instead of just going back to the drawing board and revising human history to show agriculture and settlement happened earlier than we thought they just insisted that nomadic hunter-gatherers built these megalithic settlements for no reason.

These days they're FINALLY admitting that agriculture must have happened there earlier than we thought, but the approach of archeology has consistently been to deny any evidence that could possibly contradict established theories until they're FORCED to admit the evidence is real and the theories need to be revised, at which point they revise to the BARE MINIMUM. This idealistic vision of archeology being so open to new evidence is just blatantly false.
>>
>>198509673
But a naval civilization would have obvious remains beyond the coastline.

I think the best argument on the whole debate is Flint showing that you can see maritime resources in hunter gatherer sites hundreds of kilometers away from the coast, such as shells and fish bones. The hunter gatherers from the hinterlands had a lot of contact with the coastline. If there was a powerful maritime civilization we would see its influence on h-g societies... but we don't see it.
>>
>>198509673

Ah yes, the ancient naval globe-spanning empire that left no trace.
>>
>>198509796

>The FARMING the ARCHEOLOGIST CABAL doesn't WANT YOU to KNOW ABOUT!
>dutch angle of preying mantis attacks the screen
>shalalala tribal nomadic middle eastern chanting
>smash cut to pyramid flashing for a milisecond
>>
what about the giant pile of weird rocks and the underwater roads and monoliths?
>>
>>198509799
>If there was a powerful maritime civilization we would see its influence on h-g societies... but we don't see it.
Yeah, I guess the British Empire never existed and the United States doesn't exist because if they did we'd see their influence on these African villages, but we just don't!
>>
>>198509866
do you see what clothes they're wearing?
>>
>>198509799
>a naval civilization would have obvious remains beyond the coastline
Because... you said so?
Okay nigger.
>hunter gatherers from the hinterlands had a lot of contact with the coastline
Yes and?
>see influence on h-g societies
In what form?
We had many hunter gatherers living side by side with us well into Victorian times, there are even some around today.
Nothing they took from more advanced societies would leave anything in the archeological record.
>>198509801
Not an argument and I didn't even argue for its existence, I just disputed the retarded attempt to debunk it.
>>
>>198509854
>what about the giant pile of weird rocks and the underwater roads and monoliths?

that's a different ancient civilization, one of giants that precedes all others, but it's a story for another time
>>
>>198509913
You wouldn't see those clothes after being buried for 10,000 years you fucking mongrel.
Most wouldn't even last a few centuries.
>>
>>198509567
A an archeology journalist famous for making wild and wacky interpretations of history debates an actual archaeologist who is a complete faggot

Don't watch, waste of time
>>
File: 1687321407781734.jpg (96 KB, 792x924)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>198509913
That's not the point. Shut up...
>>
File: 1695623989966567.png (632 KB, 1260x1144)
632 KB
632 KB PNG
>>198509625
It is almost the most egregious. Most of the coast is not tame water and can't be navigated by boats and is therefore not only hostile but ultimately a useless environment. There's a reason civilizations sprung up around river deltas, estuaries, lakes, etc. Even the early island civilizations like the Minoans on Crete centered themselves on the Giofiros river basin and Gulf of Heraklion, which to this day is a major shipping area.

Even if humanity is completely wiped out and it really does become a Planet of the Apes, places like San Francisco, New York, London, etc would always remain port cities and centers of activity. Not understand these basic facts about geology is why rhetorical con artists like Hancock get laughed out of """"the Establishment"""".
>>
>>198509567
the virgin facts and logic versus the chad speculation and storytelling
>>
>>198509567
An archaeologist without much of a reputation or any publications of value argues in bad faith with a journalist, getting a few gotchas here and there whilst blanking anything that might make him look bad.
>>
so what does he say about the discovered and recreated tools that ancient egyptians used to cut stones?
>>
>>198509866
Did the africans in that pic invent the photographic camera? Who is taking that pics?
>>
>>198510023
You do realise that your post right here is just a bunch of drivel right?
>>
>>198504164
>chud
Graham is married to a mulatta and is woke adjacent.
>>
File: 1692904970606174.png (1.52 MB, 757x1293)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
>>198509866
Damn...owned by google image search lmao
>>
>>198509940
>no archaeological evidence for global prediluvian civilization
>no genetic evidence for global prediluvian civilization
>no linguistic evidence for for global prediluvian civilization
Hancock, it's over, accept it.
>>
>>198509940
>Because... you said so?
And a naval civilization wouldn't have remains beyond the coastline because... you said so?
>Nothing they took from more advanced societies would leave anything in the archeological record.
Lol. Lmao. The fact that you heard of those hunter gatherers existence already proves that their lifestyle is changed forever.

Also, for every hunter gatherer tribe the victorians left without westernizing them too much, there were another 10 that the British Empire fucked over, destroyed their culture and their old villages are now large cities.
Where are those cities in the archeological record? Why do we find a lot from primitive tribesmen but not a single advanced site from that time?
>>
File: 1683099116824926.jpg (31 KB, 479x479)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>198510112
He made perfect sense and you have nothing but seethe.
>>
Polynesian cultures didn't use boats because we have never found an I'm fact Polynesian boat. t.kimmy dibbler
>>
>>198510158
Didn't say anything about a global civilisation.
>no archaelogical
We can barely find archaeological evidence for AngloSaxons in Britain lmao, nevermind evidence for a lost coastal civilisation from over 10k years ago when the land looked completely different.
>no genetic
Not sure what you're imagining.
Who is supposed to be genetically linked to who?
>no linguistic
We find no linguistic link for much of Europe & Asia pre-PIE and yet there existed societies before PIE.
Languages die out, it isn't odd, especially before writing.
>>
>>198510112
Lol. Defeated hard.
>>
>>198510023
>places like San Francisco, New York, London, etc would always remain port cities and centers of activity.
lol no
>>
>>198510234
>naval civilization wouldn't have remains beyond the coastline because... you said so
Never said that you stupid nigger.
You cannot say that a civilisation would or would not leave long lasting evidence of its existence in X location if you know nothing about the civilisation.
>fact that you heard of those hunter gatherers existence already proves that their lifestyle is changed forever
Do you actually think that you're making some sort of argument here?
Embarrassing.
>british empire allegedly did X
Not at all relevant.
>where are those cities in the record
What cities? Those of the supposed lost civilisation?
Presumably under seabeds and/or rotted away since wood is only preserved under specific conditions.

By the way I have never actually said that I believe in a lost civilisation, you lot are just stupid fucking cunts who debunk in embarrassingly incorrect ways.
>>
can the leftypol troons itt try debooonking Hamlet's Mill by de Santillana and von Dechend?
>>
>>198510247
>>198510332
The level of intellect you have to have to come up with that and think it's some sort of lynchpin argument that you can form a belief around is so low as to be not worth paying mind to.
>>
File: 1705532140214922.jpg (23 KB, 600x600)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>198510466
>
>>
>>198510157
>the architect behind the edifice of Fasilides was an Indian named Abdal Kerim who had previously worked on the palace of Emperor Susenyos I at Danqaz
>>
>>198510447
>Hamlet's Mill
>deboonking "comparative mythology"

anon pls
>>
File: 1706315948593261.png (422 KB, 888x1100)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
>>198510437
>you lot are just stupid fucking cunts who debunk in embarrassingly incorrect ways.
fucking this
>>
File: Löwenmensch.jpg (147 KB, 1200x1716)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>198510331
>We can barely find archaeological evidence for AngloSaxons in Britain lmao
Picrel disproves your strawman more hard than it should.
>Who is supposed to be genetically linked to who?
If researchers can find evidence of polynesian DNA in precolumbian South America, it is sound to expect something similar in a more influential time scale. Or does Hancock also argue that Atlanteans didn't have sex?
>We find no linguistic link for much of Europe & Asia pre-PIE and yet there existed societies before PIE
The matter is that all linguistic families are coherent geographically (even the most recent proposals between North America and Siberia). If a global civilization existed, you would expect two related languages to be at opposite sides of the Globe. That is not the case outside clear exceptions such as PIE tongues.
>>
>>198510437
>By the way I have never actually said that I believe in a lost civilisation
>"You see, I was only pretending to be a retard".
I accept your defeat
>>
>>198507629
His argument is whatever it takes to sell his books. If pressed on the matter or contradicted, he just says
>I AM A JOURNALIST, I AM MERELY REPORTING THE IDEAS OF OTHERS
>>
>>198510447
I am a FolkloreGOD, and I would link an essay by a retired australian academic that completely destroyed it more than any other person in the world, but... his website is down.
>>
>>198510596
*harder
>>
>>198509866
if there is no influence than what evidence do you have you tard? lack of evidence to the contrary is not a good argument
>I guess you didn't dig all surface area of the earth and the seafloor down to the earth's core so you can't prove wakanda didn't exist check mate
>>
>>198510596
>if A = B then X = Y, debunk strawman research arugement
>>
>>198510157
Ethiopians are Greeks though.
>>
>>198510596
>picrel disproves your strawman more hard than it should.
Are you actually this dumb or just trolling me?
>does hancock argue x
I don't give a shit.
>global civilisation
Again, don't give a shit.
I'm not defending Hancock's ideas I'm disputing bad logic.
>>
>>198510707
>hey, look, we found plenty of literal cavemen art from from 50000 years ago, but honestly it is pretty difficult to find anything of the super duper global civilization of 12000 years ago
>t.(You)
>>
File: clown luther.jpg (73 KB, 600x645)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>198510596
>it is sound to expect something similar in a more influential time scale.
Are you fucking stupid? That Polynesian meme of DNA in south america is related to like 11th century. We're talking a much much larger time scale. You're the kind of retard to be like THERE WAS NO ROME just because their residual DNA is miniscule in britbong land.
>>
>>198510750
See>>198510762
>>
>>198510762
Who are you arguing with? No one said that. Are you building some sort of....strawman?
>>
>>198510762
>cavemen paint art in many caves and on many walls
>we find a couple handfuls of surviving examples spread over millenia and around the world
>this means that we should be able to find anything anywhere from any time
You must be American because no other nation has as poor an education system.
>>
>>198510778
>We're talking a much much larger time scale
Yes, and? Neanderthal DNA has contaminated non-african Homo Sapiens 50000 years ago and we know it through Genetics.
>>
>>198510786
The initial post alone should've shamed you into shutting the fuck up after a reread but the fact that you linked back to it as though it was some great thought... I have no words.
>>
>>198507674
Why are you seething about leftists?
>>
>>198510806
So you agree with me that we have more material evidence for tribes than a supposed global civilization?
>>
>>198510864
If you think I am wrong, post your arguments. Seething doesn't help your side.
>>
>>198510843
Ya and what they call anatolian/caucasus hunter gatherer is likely atlantean.
>>
>>198510880
>global civilistion
You're obsessed with this phrase aren't you?
You can count on one hand the number of archaeological sites containing AngloSaxon settlements in the UK even though we know they were here and it was only 1500 years ago and the landmass has barely changed.
>>
>>198510917
>post your arguments
Sorry, what am I supposed to be arguing with here?
You haven't made one yourself.
>>
Can't fibbler the dibbler
>>
>>198510929
Yep, you agree with me that there is no evidence for a global civilization. My arguments were surrounding it because other anons discussed it in such way. If your point is another, present it.
>>198510949
My arguments I already presented. The premise, I fear, I have to clarify again:
>there is no evidence for a prediluvian global civilization.
>>
>>198511028
>no evidence for a global civilization
I literally never said that there was.
I have only ever disputed some bad debunks that don't actually have any foundations.
>>
>>198510778
They also found in South American natives remainings of a DNA from a mysterious east asian population (related to negritos from the andaman islands) which is older than the population of the americas itself.
Unless those guys are the atlantids themselves, there are no other transoceanic interaction before the modern era.
>>
>>198511048
I accept you concession.
>>
>>198511048
Dumb esl poster
>>
File: 1685488023401973.png (2.8 MB, 2362x2048)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB PNG
>>198510023
Good post. I'd add also that humans obviously need a reliable supply of fresh water, so rivers make perfect sense as civilizational foundation areas, and arbitrarily searching "the coast" is retarded as fuck and the rhetorical answer of a faggot who never goes outside and doesn't know what traversing terrain feels like.

Furthermore, there are terrain changes over time, some quite severe as anyone who has been to Rome can see, but it is rare, very very rare that an area well populated over time will actually be abandoned. There a number of lost cities in antiquity, but the only reason they're 'lost' is probably because they were built over or have forgotten their old names. Even Naples was built only 15 miles from Pompeii despite everyone knowing Mt Vesuvius was active. This idea that there's a complete advanced civilization hiding in the middle of nowhere untraversed by any modern human activity away from any obvious resource area flies in the face of all logic and reason...which is why retards dream about it constantly.
>>
>>198511083
>>198511086
You may think that I'm joking but I wish that I could strangle the life out of you two right now.
>>
>>198511048
>Bad debunks.
There's no such thing as a bad debunk. Graham Hancock is a grifter who put the burden of proof on others. If you are making a outlandish claim, you better back up with evidences yourself. The only valid reponse to such claims is: "where's the evidence?"

Showing that a baseless claim is baseless is a pretty obvious debunk, and should end the discussion right away.
Only Hancock and his retarded followers expect you to prove a negative and think the fact they have no proofs doesn't make the whole point invalid.
>>
File: Pepe.png (18 KB, 920x813)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>198511165
Do not forget to dilate before coping.
>>
>>198511148
Shut up you stupid fucking cunt and its sad that you think you're making a good point.
You have literally no idea what you're talking about.
You would have to search large amounts of coast because rivers can move miles over millenea.
You would have to search large areas also because the sea level rise changes where the estuaries end up being, you can just take a current estuary and draw a straight line a mile out into the sea and dig there.
Even the way the rivers flowed (waterfalls, rapids, how fast flowing and deep they were in smooth sections etc) would've been different in the time when sea levels were lower.
Terrain does change over time, at least you got that right.
>>
Was it really a dismantling? To me it looked like both guys just said they were right and neither were convincing.
>>
>>198511216
>no such thing as a bad debunk
Yes there is if your debunk is not actually a debunk because the logic behind it is flawd you fucking imbecile.
Claiming to have debunked something doesn't mean that you have even if your fellow midwits agree with you.
>hancock bla bla bla
I haven't defended Hancock once, you are simply obsessed with him.
>>
>>198503467
flint dibble is literally the missing link i think
that fucker physiognomy devolved as all hell
this is your hero? lmao
>>
>>198509796
We already traced the genetics of all domesticated crops. None of them is older than 10.000 years ago.
Either Gobekli Tepe people only did crop cultivation as a secondary food source, and never was a full-fledged farming culture (otherwise they would have domesticated crops) or they didn't at all.

You can argue all day if archaeology is a true science or not. But genetics is. And the evidence provided by it debunk basically everything Hancock and other fringe theorists say.
>>
>>198511376
>the logic behind it is flawd you fucking imbecile

Let me see your logic:
>This is an outlandish claim that goes against settle knowledge
>No, I don't have evidence for it
>No, the fact that we have evidence for other stuff from the same timeframe but not for my claim doesn't make my claim invalid
>No, the evidence for my claim conveniently exists only in the gaps of our knowledge, in places we never searched before
>No you haven't searched good enough!!
>You have to prove why I'm wrong, but not in this way! I make the rules of this debate!
Ok, dude. I'm sure you are going places with your flawless logic.
>>
File: 1688518422970239.png (1.64 MB, 1893x1018)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>198511316
In the case of the Pyramids of Giza which were built on the shoreline, in the 4600 years since they were built, the Nile river has shifted....5 miles.

You stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>198511458
>domesticated crops
Irrelevant since a civilisation can exist without domesticating crops.
Also crops take centuries to domesticate and therefore the supposed civilisation would have to have a centuries old monofarming culture.
There's evidence of candlenut seeding and consumption in polynesian ancestor cultures from over 12000 years ago and yet no signs of it being 'domesticated' until 10,000 years later.
Also let's say they did domesticate some sort of plant, without knowing where their cities were you wouldn't find evidence of it.
You didn't find breadfruit outside of polynesian lands for thousands of years.
If those lands were swallowed by the sea 2,000 years ago then you'd not find any evidence on land of it ever being domesticated.
>>
>>198511594
>your logic
You cannot even follow a simple discussion you stupid cunt.
Fucking hell you just make shit up that I never said.
>>
>>198511697
And parts of the Indus river has shifted over 15 miles in the last 700 years alone so what is your point?
>>
>>198511779
A large sedentary civilization could not conceivably sustain itself without modern agriculture
>>
File: face.jpg (82 KB, 400x400)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>evidence of prehistoric humans of every type
>their tools, where they lived, their art, their diet

>global spanning civilization appeared after that
>no proof whatsoever
>>
>>198511779
>Also let's say they did domesticate some sort of plant, without knowing where their cities were you wouldn't find evidence of it.

idk from wherever you're asspulling all the other nonexistant evidence of their existence
>>
>>198511996
>no proof whatsoever
They were 4th dimensional. You obviously can't see evidence of them in the third dimension, idiot.
>>
>>198511978
lol, lmao even
>>
>>198512015
I haven't claimed that anything exists.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence anyway.
>>
>>198512068

Except for the magic unknown crop that there's no evidence of, which you brought up.
>>
>>198504194
the facts, duh.. do you not have sources bro!?
>>
>>198512124
If that's how you read the post then you just outed yourself as an uneducated retard.
>>
File: 1688218389301755.jpg (280 KB, 1400x1162)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>198511885
Even if it were 200 miles like the Mississippi, it wouldn't change things much. You still have a general area you're confined to, not *hand waves* "the coast".

Much less the fact that we know where the rivers flowed over time and can even map their paths over millions of years thanks to this other nifty science called geology, so no matter what you're restricted to a known area the odds of any unknown civilization hiding are extremely low.
>>
>>198509027
>>198504306
First 90 minutes dibble doo had him on the ropes but 2nd half dibble doo is knocked down many many times and I the end Chad Hancock takes the w.
>>
>>198512180
Neat. Is this why there was no Big Civilizations outside of the Mound Builders in the area? That bitch the Mississippi just kept meandering out of the way halfway through their development?

Why was America possessed by a spirit of morbid ultra violence in so many of it's cultures?
>>
File: 1695634232509011.png (952 KB, 1573x956)
952 KB
952 KB PNG
>>198512180
Even Göbekli Tepe is only 8 miles from Şanlıurfa, or Edessa in ancient times and the capital of Armenian Mesopotamia before the Romans absorbed it. And it was fed by the same Daisan river that flows today.

You need water. What is even the debate?
>>
>>198512180
>*hand waves* "the coast"
What the fuck are you even talking about?
No one has ever said, "Just search the entire coastline bro."
>we know where rivers flowed over time
Yes and?
Do actually you think this is a counter argument?
>nifty science called geology
Literally just kill yourself you smug plebbitor.
>extremely low
Your IQ is baffingly low, like it's amazing that you can even navigate a web browser.
>>
>>198512355
Hancock, go to bed. You're old.
>>
>>198512355
>No one has ever said
You are so butthurt and yet you refuse to take any position. Why are you so butthurt if this doesn't even concern you?
You think you're correcting someone's logic? You're just hurling insults and dodging any criticism. You're a fucking weirdo.
>>
>>198512375
>if you disagree with my atrocious logic then you must agree with hancock the drug addled miscegenator
get over yourself.
>>
File: IMG_2294.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1000)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>198507520
nice
>>
>>198512434
Your level of thinking is too childlike to even comprehend what is going on in this conversation and I'm not going to repeat myself for your sake.
>>
File: I'mGonnaPayYou100$.jpg (355 KB, 1330x748)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>198512458
Doesn't your ass get sore from sitting up there on that fence?
>>
>>198512042
Show me one. Just one.
>>
>>198512562
Rome.
Indus Valley.
The Greeks.
Mongolians.
None had 'modern' agriculture.
>>
>>198512495
Thanks for letting me know
>>
>>198512355
>No one has ever said, "Just search the entire coastline bro."
Literally Graham fucking Hancock said that many times all over the debate, in many different ways.
>>
>>198512685
Is Mr Hancock in the room with you right now?
>>
>>198512702
You seem to advocate for him a lot
>>
>>198512702
This is a Graham Hancock thread
>>
File: PukeORSeizure.jpg (273 KB, 920x662)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>198512632
Oh no! It's retarded. Poor thing.
>>
>>198512632
Dumbfuck. What the other anon said with "modern agriculture" is actual, post-neolithic agriculture, not whatever wild crop temporary cultivation like Gobekli Tepe likely did (and IF they did).
>>
>>198509866
>>198510157
Listen im not gonna say im not racist, i am but you fags take it so far to the point of stupidity. You seethe at the mere mention of any non european building anything, its completely fucking stupid. As if no society ever asked themselves "hey lets build something tall". This is fucking stupid, Hancock is a bitch, there was no secret le epic society, you are all fucking retards.
>>
>>198512320
The "debate" is from schizoid losers who want to daydream about being Atlanteans. That's literally it. There's not a shred of evidence for any of it, and there never will be. It's this generations bible codes, or ether, or earth centered universe or whatever retarded mass assumption you want to use as analogy.

The only way it ends is for these people to die, debating them is completely pointless, literally pearls before swine.
>>
>>198512023
>"Damn, it seems they were actually 5th dimension people. Sneaky bastards"
- GrahamBORG mk.27, in the year 2960, when humankind finally breaks into the fourth dimension
>>
>>198511165
>didn't even deny being esl
Relax brown boy
>>
>>198510868
why are you openly retarded?
>>
>>198509866
Alright this post actually convinced me, Hancock is on to something.
>>
File: 1000013325.jpg (48 KB, 400x282)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>198503467
>every single known people in Europe, Asia, and Africa have risen, fell, and migrated throughout human history. There are almost no examples of a truly static people.
>except for the brown people in the Americas. They MUST be the exact same people that were there 10,000 years ago.
>they were super geniuses who built and discovered everything
>somehow they became illiterate retarded savages the second a lisping Spaniard visits after many millennia of being Gods.
or maybe someone else was there before them and they inherited the ruins? but nooooooooooo we can't even entertain that theory.
>>
>>198513519
>hey that brand of retardedness is retarded, what about my brand of retardedness!

Millions.
>>
>>198513519
I hated the arrogant prick redditor but his theory of spainards inventing the white bearded diety bringing knowledge and fortune during colonialism is sound.
>>
>>198512774
>>198512728
Yes you are indeed retarded
>>
I don't believe in Graham Hancock's theory, I do however hate the academic community to the point that it gladdens me to see so much seethe being generated by a guy that has a goofy idea. The seethe brings attention to the methods, redactions, corrections and changes the archeological community has made and has highlighted many examples of that community of pretentious faggots ruining the careers of people with dissenting ideas that are later vindicated by evidence. I truly hate them and anybody that has had the unfortunate displeasure of being in a room with a smug "expert" that works in an academic institution can surely feel the almost imperceptible desperation and posturing that leaks out of them like a carcinogenic vapour that infects others with the "ick". Nerds, I hate the lot of them.
>>
>>198514190
This is the correct sentiment. It's better to have a idea -- even if outlandish; not to say Graham's is insanely out-there -- that questions an accepted outlook than cast doubt on everything that might throw a wrench in some "established" history.

If your aim is academic, then you should investigate thoroughly instead of getting angry.
>>
File: gz0yrcep4o841.png (148 KB, 1080x1080)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>198512320
>>198511697
>>198510023
>>198511148
I'm not going to watch a 3 hour Rogan spiel, but does anyone actually have an argument against any of this? I always thought these archeological sites were way out in the middle of nowhere ala Indiana Jones, not literally walking distance from modern downtown areas.
>>
>>198504554
Someone on youtube commented that he looked like 2 kids in a trenchcoat tryna get into a rated R movie.
>>
>>198508962
The irony is "Anglos" with Hancock's mindset, wrong though I think he is, are the men who gave many of the mud-peoples of the world their pasts back by pioneering modern archaeology alongside the Germans. Pathological ingratitude is a third world trait, unfortunately.
>>
>>198514190
The person who rediscovered the idea of hygiene and hand washing in the medical community was ridiculed and sent into a mental institution where the handlers beat him to death.

All he said is 'wash your hands and people will survive medical procedures'. All the celebrated self obsessed scientists of the time made of him and the invisible world that is too small to observe.

Historians, anthropologists, archeologists are all disgusting corrupt faggots. Just like doctors and scientists. The world changed nothing.

Graham Hancock might be wrong but his theories have a place in the community. I bet there are things he right about and many things we precieve as truths right now actually fabrications or simply wrong.
>>
>>198503467
Right-wingers try to delegitimize every field of study they've been thrown out of -- including the ones they historically created -- because they're tragically bad at just seizing power normally. It's probably the biggest blackpill I've had in the last five years.
>>
>>198514411
5th booster is waiting. Right wingers have spines to question narratives that make no sense. You are a bootlicker, not a free thinking rebel.
>>
File: 1713842459644.jpg (168 KB, 1500x1000)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>198514458
Wait until you find out who promoted the vaccine.
>>
even if he's totally wrong and full of shit, his theories still have more value than 10000 christcucks who just cope about the same crap over and over. at least he brings new ideas to investigate
>>
>>198509027
he literally says theres no proof in his netflix series. all he does is say "what if there was? could that explain these stories and events? if so, where was it and what happened to them?" literally all he does is ask questions.
>>
>>198514389
No, saying that is not only wrong but extremely insulting to the actual scientists back then. They made mistakes like assembling dinosaur skeletons into unicorns, but most of them did not make up shit wholecloth like Hancock did. The people who advanced the Enlightenment were working with much less data and were still generally far more careful than this quack shit. Even the ones who were completely wrong like the Earth centrics or aether believers helped advance science in their own ways. You can't explain solar orbits without Kepler's laws and the absence of aether laid the groundwork for General Relativity. Believing or debunking Hancock's Atlantieans don't get you anything except more Netflix shows. The least he could do is sponsor digs, but he doesn't even try to do that.

Hancock is more similar to the old scammers who used to trick people with fake relics from the holy land..."this is totally Jesus' foreskin bro!" Whether you like it or not, the motivation is purely financial.
>>
>>198514325
>but does anyone actually have an argument against any of this?
No, and neither does Hancock. That's why he further proved himself to be a pseud at best, a grifter at worst.
>>
>>198514595
He said take ivermectin and drop weight. Both statements were ultimately true. If anything leftards seethed uncontrollably because he didn't force vaxxed the nation immediately and considered his pandemic control a failure.
>>
>>198504164
leftists really need to get obsessive about the weirdest shit in order to find something they can call a victory it seems.
>>
File: 1660163192565283.webm (3 MB, 1280x720)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
>>198515161
He also fast tracked the vaccine and gave Fauci the spotlight as well as Pompeo, Bolton and a ton of other goons and put Jared Kushner in charge of everything and pardoned a lot of niggers and kikes, but I know there's no end to the knots you'll twist into to defend him.
>>
>>198514911
You make a good point. Even the guys who were kooky back then and believed in Homer went out looking for Troy and found it. I don't know what Graham is trying to find specifically, probably because he doesn't either. Because the process of verifying his claims would kill the grift.
>>
>>198503467
Dick Trickle technically won on the sheer level of facts and reason but his utter ineptitude as a public speaker was terrible optics for him. A huckster as eloquent and charismatic as Hancock needs someone on his level of communication to counter him, not a socially awkward bookworm who can't even make eye contact with his opponent.
>>
>>198504328
Hancock being a writer and not an archeologist spins yarns of mystery and wonder that appeals to simpletons who wish real science was as exciting as in the movies. He doesn't have the experience or knowledge base to actually make in-depth theories and analyses so all his "theories" are paper thin, but normies don't know any better. Well spoken british man + underwater stones = Atlantis confirmed.
>>
>>198515484
People that focus on rationality will never beat people that focus on rhetoric. The 2 are diametrically opposed and the public goes the easier route. In a perfect world, people would be educated to avoid these obvious logical charlatans, but for a myriad of reasons the elite prefers the people not to think and enjoy the bread and circuses.
>>
>>198504584
Archeology is quite literally the least theoretical and most evidence-based science in the world. Terrible bait, go back to /sci/.
>>
>>198515352
if thats true why do you hate him so much?
>>
>>198503467
Rogan noncommittally playing to both sides was even dumber
>Uhhhh yeah good point but it's entirely possible that thing happen one place didn't happen the same way other place?
>>
>>198507526
because they're racists and enforcers of the status quo now that they're in power
>>
>>198503467
Dibble did himself no favors dodging a few questions and sheepishly backtracked on his white supremesist attacks but Hancock’s rebuttal boiled down to “well…you haven’t turn over that rock!” Goalposting again and again.

>hancock gets disproven
>recollects what he said and then does the old “well you haven’t turned over every rock!”

Every rock they do turn, leaves no evidence for alien, lost civ vibration technology. Come on dude.
>>
>>198515663
In the old days researchers could just stay in their bubbles and not have to worry about public outreach or science literacy, but now science is so industrialized and reliant on political alliances that the education of the people whose tax money pays their grants is unfortunately of vital importance.
>>
>>198514325
>does anyone actually have an argument against any of this?
They'd have to argue that either humans don't need water or there's some major river that disappeared relatively suddenly. Which I guess is possible but still very unlikely and wouldn't solve all the obvious problems with the Atlantis story.

Those are good posts, I had no idea Gobkeli Tepi was basically in a modern suburb. But it does make sense and people back then couldn't go very far easily. It's just like how a lot of Spanish missions became cities on the California coast...BECAUSE ALIENS...
>>
>dismantles all of modern archeology
everytime someone says there's no evidence. just show them this and watch them squirm
>>
>>198515938
Dildo?
>>
>>198515884
The white supremacy thing may have seemed like a cheap shot but it's not baseless. Many "lost civilization" memes originated with early 20th century eugenicists, including plenty who were contemporaries or forefathers of the nazis, who liked the whole evolution thing but wished it confirmed their racialist and eurocentric notions even more than they thought it already did. Modern pseudoarcheologists and ancient astronaut kooks almost never willingly admit that this a substantial chapter in the origin story of their ideology, and understandably so, but it shouldn't be buried.
>>
>>198514325
>>198515918
>the entire Sahara was once green
>but we're only going to excavate near current cities where there are currently rivers
This seems incredibly narrow-minded.
>>
>>198513957
All of history, archeology, and science is pretty much fake and gay. Read the late Gunnar Heinsohn. If our entire timeline is manufactured for political control, how can you possibly trust any other academic discipline?

https://www.q-mag.org/gunnar-heinsohns-latest.html
https://www.unz.com/author/first-millennium-revisionist/
>>
File: hancock makes you kneel.png (633 KB, 1080x1080)
633 KB
633 KB PNG
what if there was an ancient civilization that ascended beyond berry picking and developed agriculture earlier than 12,000 years ago around the ice age? surely berry pickers would not have had the time to build megalithic structures simply because they were cool?
>NOOOOO YOU'RE TRYING TO INVALIDATE MY WORK
no, i am simply trying to expand upon it
>NOOOOO THERE'S NO EVIDENCE OF IT
no there is no evidence but what if we searched for evidence in areas that are currently underwater but were above water during the ice age?
>WE'VE ALREADY DONE THAT THERE'S NO EVIDENCE WE DUG THOUSANDS OF SITES
less than 1% of the area i have described though, hardly a thorough search
>STOP TRYING TO TAKE AWAY INDIGENOUS HISTORY YOU NAZI WHY DO YOU HATE PEOPLE OF COLOR
the ancient civilization wasn't necessarily white, they might very well have been black the olmec heads look african to me
>OHNONONONO NETFLIX CANCEL THIS MAN HE IS A NAZI OBSESSED WITH WHITE PEOPLE

hancock won, kneel
>>
https://youtu.be/-DL1_EMIw6w
>>
File: 1703828398184253.jpg (267 KB, 1395x1248)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>198503467
>it's over
no it isn't
https://buymeacoffee.com/flintdibble/c/2108100
>>
>>198514911
>You can't explain solar orbits without Kepler's laws
OMG I can't believe I read this in /tv/ of all places. It's actually right, it drives me up the wall every time someone uses Galileo as an example of science against ignorance. If you read his actual arguments, he was saying the planets orbit the sun...in perfectly circular orbits. And what's more, he said this after Keplar's laws had already come out that fit all the observations and rejected it because in his mind, objects without any external forces will move in perfect circles..just because they're perfect. Literally complete bullshit, and he's taught as a scientist triumphing over religion while no one learns about Keplar outside of physics class.
>>
File: 1710288090435785.jpg (65 KB, 733x862)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>198516375
>>
>>198503467
>i risked my life for this
>my dad this, my dad that
i have never seem a debate before were both sides came out worse
>>
>>198514398
The problem with this is that there are also a lot of people who said things like >put a frog on your head and it do cure a cold, who everyone was right to ridicule. Which do you think Hancock is more like?
>>
>>198516198
Yes, and we've found settlements there recently previously unknown to science and fitting the timeline...and they're the stone age people with the same level of technology you find everywhere else.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gobero

Don't give me this 'what about that rock' business. No one's saying there isn't unknown human settlements no one knows yet. Obviously there are. But that does not translate to "dude Atlanteans from Mars taught the world to stack rocks and shieeet!"
>>
>>198516375
>41 supporters
>after appearing on JRE
whew lad, was it just his mom buying him a coffee before he appears on the biggest podcast in the world? KWAB
>>
>>198516596
Telling the truth doesn't pay. Otherwise marketing would not exist.
>>
File: chh.png (111 KB, 700x765)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>198510112
>You do realise that your post right here is just a bunch of drivel right?
>>
>>198516375
>we need more taxes to found archeology goy
Hancock is a fraud with a overblown ego but he is not much better
>>
File: 1702889064325992.jpg (210 KB, 1024x682)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>198516633
>the true story about ancient greek dogs
>dogs were pets and ate food
>the bones tell me this
hello bone, are you dog?
>>
>>198507526
Because if just assume aliens and can't accept the Ngombokno tribes of deep Sudan were able to build architectural marvels rivaling the cathedrals of Europe before white murderers destroyed their beautiful civilizations you are a FASCIST and a DRUMF SUPPORTER
>>
https://youtu.be/xON6v1zJ1g0
>>
>>198516699
I don't know anything about him, but it's probably a collection of stories and writings about how the Greeks venerated dogs in social life.

Like did you know Romans crucified dogs every year in punishment for not warning them about the Gauls?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supplicia_canum
>>
>>198516791
QRD on this?
>>
>>198503467
>unironically wearing a fedora on this day and age
Hancock wins by default
>>
>>198516375
latte or americano?
>>
File: 1709758137827136.jpg (15 KB, 609x289)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>198516803
did you know that romans put sponges on sticks to wipe their anus? Xylospongium.
they shared them and gave each other worms.
>>
>>198516340
In Ancient Apocalypse he lies about being banned from an archeological site but in reality their tour schedule just didn't line up with his filming and they had to cancel.KWAB
>>
File: actually.png (21 KB, 700x700)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>198516843
Not a fedora
>>
>>198516095
>le hecking eugenicists!!!
ywnbaw
>>
>>198516883
Did you know those were kept in vinegar wine and when Jesus asked for water on the cross, a Roman soldier gave him a sponge on a stick soaked with vinegar wine?

THE MORE YOU KNOW
>>
>>198517031
hence, the multi-million dollar funded debate.
where romans washers or wipers?
>Ancient Archaeologists say YES
>>
>>198509463
It's a monolith of "critical theorist" anti western subversion.
>>
>>198515161
Ivermectin didn't do shit
>>
>>198503467
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzFMDS6dkWU
>>
>>198519275
Yawn, get fucked nigger.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_4SaxVP44g
>>
>>198504164
Hancock isn't really chud material, he's more of a weirdo boomer conspiracy fag pig feed.
>>
>>198514911
based and enlightenment-pilled
>>
post some advanced civilization schizio kino
>>
File: 1687119577128252.jpg (194 KB, 960x960)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>198507629
hes almost right... but stil 2 bluepilled.....
>>
>>198519802
doggerland
>>
File: 1713317838288493.jpg (175 KB, 987x1099)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>198503467
THEY don't want you to know this
>but THEY also gave me millions of dollars and a netflix show
also he never provided proof for any of the shit he said he'd provide proof for on his last joe rogan interview
>>
>>198515884
>>198516095
Yeah, and that's the point the dibbler was making.
We all know The Guardian is retarded and narrative driven like all modern media ...and puts things out of contex.

Also Hancock crying about tweets and youtube comments by random people was kinda sad desu.
>>
DIBBLE GOT DEDUNKED!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xON6v1zJ1g0
it's over for archeology fags.
>>
>>198519876
>Also Hancock crying about tweets and youtube comments by random people
>random people
No, it was people like Shermer who runs the Skeptic Magazine, mainstream archeologists and so on. It is Dibble who cries about random people on twitter.
>your fans said mean things to me, Hancock
so Joe had to step in and say "those are just random people"

try not being disingenuous for two seconds, faggot. that's why your reddit mainstream liberal shit isn't finding purchase among people. cause you think people are dumb and can't see through your rhetorical tricks and smugness.

fuck you.
>>
>>198519862
>also he never provided proof for any of the shit he said he'd provide proof for on his last joe rogan interview
pretty based if I must say
>>
>>198519915
I like how chuds think they're people, and that common people matter. "You don't convince me!" they type on a hentai website because they're banned and vanned from everywhere else. "The establishments out to get me!" they think as they marathon schizo vids on youtube. Kek, what a way to live.
>>
>>198519862
kek
>>
The Great Flood actually happened, the evidence is there
The Bible is based on fact
You will burn in hell for your sins
Deal with it troons
>>
File: black olmecs.jpg (207 KB, 1080x807)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>198520047
TRUTH
never let them take our heritaghe from us.
>>
>>198520288
They (including Cum Dribble) accused Hancock of being a white supremacist cause he said the Olmec heads look African.
>>
File: 1701246265913953.jpg (112 KB, 749x864)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>198520423
and thats not the only thing their lying about.
>>
File: p.jpg (58 KB, 976x850)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>198520047
>>198520288
>>198520423
>>198520461
...meds
>>
File: black olmecs2.jpg (565 KB, 1079x1697)
565 KB
565 KB JPG
>>198520510
fuck u
>>
File: pyramids.png (977 KB, 1440x900)
977 KB
977 KB PNG
explain this.. u fucking cucks.
didn't think so? ha.
>>
I'm someone who believes in morphic resonance and even I think Hancock's full of shit
>>
>>198521210
i also believe a lot of alternate history but hancock is clearly a plant in some capacity to discredit potential discussion. i think that's why he got a netflix special, to signal boost his drug fuelled half baked ideas
>>
>>198520579
All jokes aside, Egyptologists deny there are pyramids anywhere else but Egypt.
>>198521210
>>198521236
Hancock has been in the game since the 80s. He's had a documentary on channel 4 in the 90s.
>retards thinking a Netflix special is the be all and end all of media
lmao
>>
>>198521287
>retard-sama thinks anyone who's a threat to any established power structure would get handed mainstream media deal
>>
>>198521287
>He's had a documentary on channel 4 in the 90s.
You're just proving their point further, how would you feel if you skipped breakfast this morning?
>>
>>198504306
>has anyone made a supercut of the best bits yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCPOAIrbDJM
>>
>>198504554
Very disrespectful!
>>
File: file.png (508 KB, 535x442)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
>>198520579
>>
>>198516633
>Telling the truth doesn't pay

Spreading lies about your opponents promoting white supremacy clearly pays in certain cultural contexts in the past 20+ years.
>>
>>198514911
If you believe Hancock's motivations are financial rather than schizo-autistic, then you have bad interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
>>
>>198519876
>Also Hancock crying about tweets and youtube comments by random people was kinda sad desu.

It was Flint who did this, actually. Rogan responded with "they have nothing to do with Graham, while these (accusing) comments are by YOU"
>>
The Olmecs fuck me up
I really wish we knew more about them
>>
>>198521236
you're too obvious
>>
>>198509165
>multiple people have an opinion different to me
THIS IS A BRIGADE!
>>
>>198503467
why the fuck do yall care so much about this dude?
>>
>3 hour grandpa on grandpa rape
roganbros...
>>
>>198521328
>how would you feel if you skipped breakfast this morning?
but I did have breakfast this morning.
>>
>>198503467
Dibble argument boiled down to "indigenous lives matter", then he went on the your supporting white supremacist and then brit faggot trying to deny it, holy fuck what a shit show
>>
File: c.jpg (64 KB, 634x650)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>198523001
>boiled down to "indigenous lives matter"
If that's what you got out of the debate, it proves chuds have single-digit IQ
>>
>>198523101
There’s a ton of racist shit in 19th century archeology but who cares if racism was never disproved
>>
>>198522115
Every Hancock thread over the last day or so has started out the exact same way, and a new one has popped up as soon as the previous one ends. It could not be more obvious that this is being organized.
>>
>>198510157
Ethiopians aren't black
>>
>>198523994
OP here... I just finished the podcast and started the thread. Nothing else.

Why can't guy guys accept that sometimes there is no great conspirancy.
>>
>>198524313
can you post the images you used for the OP pic? thanks.
>>
File: k.jpg (71 KB, 837x343)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>198524441
Wdym? You want the files I squished together in GIMP?
>>
>>198524562
what does webp?
>>
>>198503467
I'm watching this show. That's interesting.
>>
>>198524650
a google format for pics in web context.
>>
>>198524313
Not falling for it.
>>
>>198524699
you removed the background, mirrored one image, saved them as pngs, copy/paste them to the main image all to just make a thread with
>it's over
that's odd
>>
>>198524760
that took 2 minutes
>>
>>198524779
low effort?
>>
>>198520579
Ancient people didn't have the technological sophistication to build tall structures without a tapering structure.
>>
File: VlxvvQS.png (599 KB, 1015x1024)
599 KB
599 KB PNG
Why do humen love pyramids so much?
>>
>>198524787
Your hero got dibbled... don't cry
>>
>>198503467
Hancock is a tool:
>While I have zero credentials in archeology, geology, anthropolo- basically anything related to understanding past human cultures, I know I understand more than what everyone else with those credentials are saying about these past cultures. Now give me money to look at things and make baseless claims about them.
>>
>>198524833
what? I hold no part in this flint.
>>
>>198509625
And those apparent more advance cultures never moved inward and made cities not built along the coast? I mean plenty of cultures have done that throughout human history. Why wouldn't these "advanced" cultures?
>>
File: rolngwR.jpg (53 KB, 931x725)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
This dude doesn't even look human
>>
>>198524840
>muh credentials
>>
>>198504584
>Mainstream archaeology is mostly theoretical at best, deliberately dishonest at worst.
That's literally what Hancock does.
>>
>>198524938
So you go to some random dude for your medical issues and not a doctor?
>>
>>198524840
his mind is all he needs to upset people. just think if he had paperwork that says he went to the establishments.
>>
>>198524974
Eh yeah.. thats what they did in the pandemic
>>
>>198520288
>ethiopia
>sign literally says "from Mexico"
>>
>>198524975
If he did he wouldn't be saying the shit he's saying or he'd have person after person coming out and saying he was laughing stock in academia and not taken seriously because nothing he said had any proof to back it up. Looking at something and simply interpreting your way doesn't mean it's correct. He would literally have had to go against his ideals and "lie to himself by writing what they want" to pass school.
>>198524992
Yeah the magatards are something else.
>>
>>198524974
I don't go to doctors, but yes, I do take my medical advice from naturopaths and other people without officially recognized credentials. I also don't take nutrition advice from licensed dieticians.
>>
>>198525126
>If he did he
maybe that's why after 73 years, he chose not to and use his own mind instead.
>>
>>198525139
Oh boy. Maybe they got a diluted solution for you to grow a brain.
>>198525157
And those 73 years has him spewing bullshit so much he's dug himself deep into his own mountain of shit he can't get out now.
>>
>>198525196
>And those 73 years has him spewing bullshit so much he's dug himself deep into his own mountain of shit he can't get out now.
seems to be doing just fine since the 80s though.
watched some of his stuff in the 90s. and here we are he's a youtube sensation now.
>>
>>198525251
**can't remember if he was really anything in the 80s
def saw him on /tv/ in the 90s though
>>
>>198507963
Sadly this.
I couldn't belive I was on the side of the neckbeard in poor fitting suit (with a fedora).
On the other side I'm sure the spin of racism and that other stuff is fabricated bullshit to cancel the other guy asap. We are one step from 'this dud said nigger once in high school, shoot him'.
>>
>>198525196
>doesn't even know the difference between a naturopath and a homeopath
When I stopped going to doctors I improved my health significantly and cured a lifelong condition (psoriasis) that mainstream medicine considers incurable and doctors could only ever suppress the symptoms of with drugs.
>>
>>198514646
And he gets mad when we call him a quack...
>>
File: 528.jpg (888 KB, 4444x4264)
888 KB
888 KB JPG
I know he's on to something because he pisses off the shills and the bots
>>
File: RGA8eRH.png (158 KB, 400x400)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>198525061
>>
>>198520461
>check out this new series that definitely proves that niggers own every civilization and that they should all give niggers everything for free forever
>>
>>198525448
Nah I'm pissed mouth breathing retards who failed or barely passed school eat up his shit and then act like they're educated after listening to him.
>>
>>198503467
Graham Hancick was molested?
>>
>>198525536
>you just need to educate yourself
shut up nigger
>>
>>198520546
I hope someday we find a cure to black people.
>>
>>198516752
of course. it's always nigger worship.
>>
>>198525564
I see you also listen to random guys on a podcast
>>
>>198525726
& why should i listen to you or anyone you'd recommend? you people are like liquid. one day you're socialists, the next you're corporatist. one day you hate war and foreign intervention and the next you want to invade countries and drop nukes. today you love muslims and tomorrow you'll hate them. just pretending to believe what everyone else pretends to believe. if being highly educated resembles anything being like you, i fine with being 'uneducated'
>>
>>198525843
>if being highly educated resembles anything being like you, i fine with being 'uneducated'
god damn now THAT is a bomb. powerful.
thank you.
>>
File: 1713563259992856.jpg (70 KB, 1024x665)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>198509796
>grug no like gruel. gruel make grug weak like skinny arm tribe. grug strong grug stack rock for to make proof of grug. skinny arm tribe weak skinny arm tribe make no stack rock.
>>
File: goebekli_tepe_turkey[1].jpg (722 KB, 2136x1200)
722 KB
722 KB JPG
>>198526145
Gobekli Tepe isn't just stacked rocks, retard.
>>
>>198504689
ha cock wasn't right as he backed down from being called a racist when robert sepher would have blown dibble the fuck out
>>
>>198526270
>grug stack rock grug strong. grug of grug stab rock make rock pretty.
>>
File: 1675135149171783.jpg (8 KB, 118x109)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>198525536
>men can be women
>btw this hancock guy is a real nutter
>>
>>198524669
I binged the first 3 épisodes
It's too incredible to be real
>>
>>198525843
Be a misinformed idiot then.
>>
File: soy.png (689 KB, 1285x797)
689 KB
689 KB PNG
>>198526560
>>
>>198526597
>Don't drink onions and know most of that shit is worse than milk like oat milk being on par with soda in terms of sugar content
>Don't eat vegiburgers cause its mostly preservatives loaded with flavoured shit which is just more salt than needed
>Honestly would only vote for Biden cause it's a retarded two party system with some people I'd vote for being mushed in with them and would 100% vote for a better option within the party
>I wear glasses just to read small text cause of astigmatism
I've been here since 2004 and seen your shit over and over again. You're just an idiot. Now go back to /pol/ and tell everyone you had some "great victory over a reddit cuck" or whatever.
>>
>>198526819
ass blasted you so hard fuck off nigger lmao
>>
File: mJ83Mvb.jpg (234 KB, 1609x830)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
What the fuck
>>
>>198519862
Most of what he says is baseless and weird but I won't lie the pyramid shit was interesting. It's not so much any one thing but how everything Graham says about the pyramids just lines up.
Gibble had nothing to say about it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.