[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>the virgin facts and logic
vs
>the chad speculation and storytelling
>>
>>198532754
Hancuck was so butthurt that he spent half his time whining about media articles against him than discussing actual archeology kek
>>
>>198533580
He discussed plenty of archeology and every time he did Dribble refused to comment on it except to autistically fake-laugh in hopes people would mistake his smug attitude for correctness.
>>
>>198533690
>in hopes people would mistake his smug attitude for correctness
such is the modus operandi of every modern "debater"
>>
>>198532754
>we found tens of thousands of artifacts including plants, bones, ceramics, teeth and shells so we know hunters-gatherers were there.
Flint
>these structures have to be man-made because my gut feeling tells me so. Also my wife and I went diving there.
Hancock
>>
>>198533580
there's no point trying to argue facts when a biased agenda agent is actively trying to smear you, you cant reason with these people all you can do is expose them for the venomous little cock suckers they are.
>>
File: 1712898904414560.png (194 KB, 597x676)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>198533795
I can't tell which one you're referring too
>>
>>198533863
obviously flint dibble
>>
>>198533795
>smear you
That's ironic because Hancuck literally opens his Netflix 10-episode series with the opening line in Episode 1 "they are trying to silence me and my ideas" Dude has a giant persecution complex and then later after the show aired when the news articles started showing up it just inflated his sense of victimization in a feedback loop
>>
>>198532754
>You're a heckin' racist!
Wow. Much facts and logic.
>>
>>198532754
Things may have happened in some way, predicting only means some way is obvious, can't have facts before they happen is not a fact if it hasn't happened

The story of logic
>>
>>198533794
Except how does the existence of hunter gatherers refute Hancock's ideas?
>>
Did anyone honestly get anything from this? How was this even called a debate.

Hancock: My wife took these pictures. They prove that aliens made the pyramids.
Dibble: Well, I disagree. See this chart that I'm going to put up for 3 seconds and not explain or even bother reading the axis on? It says you are wrong.
Hancock: I think your chart says that I am right.
Dibble: I disagree!

It was a gigantic waste of time.
>>
File: te-1.22-thumb[1].jpg (850 KB, 1001x720)
850 KB
850 KB JPG
>>198533794
>the existence of hunter-gatherers disproves the existence of more advanced civilizations
Pic related disproves the existence of the US and Europe.
>>
>>198534336
They really needed to have set topics for each person to present on. It seemed like they were just told to bring whatever they wanted and the presentations didn't even address each other and they both felt thoroughly unprepared to answer their opponent's questions because of that.
>>
>>198534299
That's the whole point. Imagine 1000 years in the future somebody claims that aliens visited earth and shared their technologies with us but all the archaeologists say that no all we found were 21st century tech devices among some human bones.
>>
>>198534336
>prove that aliens made the pyramids
wtf are you rambling on about?
>>
>>198534299
It doesn't but midwit plebbitors think it does.
>>
>>198534411
You fucking retard. There are no real uncontacted tribes. Even the Sentinelese islanders probably have plastics and other Made in China junk that washed up on their island.
>>
>>198534299
Because we founds thousands of items belonging to bumfuck hunter gatherers but none of the supposed global-spanning 19th century-tech civilization Hancuck claims existed at the same time.
How odd
>>
>>198534009
sounds like Graham is on to something, in the podcast Graham calls dibble out for his white supremacist tweet, dibble was poisoning the well before this debate even started, why would a serious academic have to stoop to this level?
>>
This guy sells books and makes piles of money...same as any established religion. I can't get mad at that.
>>
>>198534616
The point is that humans have existed at disparate levels of technology for all of human history, so you can't just say finding X amount of hunter-gatherer remains completely rules out any more advanced society coexisting anywhere else on the planet.
>>
>>198534616
Go back to Victorian times and there were thousands of uncontacted tribes.
>>
>>198532754
Graham Hancock on the Left
Flint Dibble on the Right.
You cannot dispute this fact.
>>
File: 1688489058993227.jpg (49 KB, 600x500)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
He should try having Anatoly Fomenko on his show.
>>
>>198533863
>>198533939
Obviously Graham "Can't take my" Han"d off my"cock
>>
File: cringe.jpg (34 KB, 494x480)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>198534825
>>
>>198534768
I can say finding no evidence whatsoever of said advanced society rules it out
>>
>>198533580
Why did Dibble lie though? He said Hancock’s views support white supremacy, in his article, which he wrote, and then said “no I never said that”, like a typical leftist goon.
>>
>>198534768
Nah. To me it's about impact on the environment. First-world countries with advanced technology produce an insane amount of pollutants, garbage and other stuff that permanently stays in the ground, air and oceans as opposed to a tribe of jungle cannibals.
>>
>>198534898
Where did Dibble lie? Show it to me.
>>
>>198534914
What does any of that have to do with the fact that hunter-gatherer tribes exist on Earth at the same time as the United States of America?
>>
>>198534942
Okay.
Here’s a neck beard on YouTube pointing it out.
>https://m.youtube.com/shorts/_9xwuJ8x8ZU
And here’s the article Dibble wrote:
>https://www.sapiens.org/archaeology/ancient-apocalypse-pseudoscience/
And I quote:
— “Like many forms of pseudoarchaeology, these claims act to reinforce white supremacist ideas, stripping Indigenous people of their rich heritage and instead giving credit to aliens or White people.”

Yes, Dibble is a lying worm with an agenda. These people just go “Nope, never said that. Nope.”, and they win.
>>
>>198534976
Because we would find traces of the united states existing
>>
>>198534898
That was the only thing that bothered me about Dibble. His social media persona in the few clips we saw on Rogan was completely different from the serious, academic image he was trying to convey.
I guess this is a wider problem with academia in general, you have to please the woke crowd and the sjws with buzz words like white supremacist and racist.
>>
>>198535062
The only thing? Really?
>>
I think true archaeology is just even stranger than this and it scares people. So much is extrapolated out of very few and inbetween evidence of the world, and although it may be highly accurate, is left to be explained by scholars who are comtemporary, highly opinionated, and political. When you realize no matter how much you study >99.9999999% of all this information has been lost to time, it is simply too much for some to handle.

This is why hard skepticism is a danger.
>>
File: 20231120_121006.jpg (64 KB, 830x1024)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Hancock: aliens came to earth from mars and gave the mayans DMT so they could speak with the dead, spread technology throughout the world and built the pyramids with telekinesis. Also there should be open borders and my wife is black
Normal people: this seems like bullshit
Retards: OMG LET PEOPLE ENJOY THINGS
Dibble: No
>>
>logic and calculus run vs inland empire run
>>
>>198535055
But would we have if there were multiple worldwide calamities that buried the US over thousands of years while only hunter-gatherers survived and also the US hadn't developed plastic yet so everything can biodegrade on top of being buried deeper than anyone is willing to dig?
>>
>>198535242
>hancock: aliens
Never happened.
Hancock is a stupid miscegenating retard so I'm not sure why you feel the need to make shit up.
>>
>aliens came to earth from mars and gave the mayans DMT so they could speak with the dead, spread technology throughout the world and built the pyramids with telekinesis. Also there should be open borders and my wife is black
he never said that
also learn to green text reddit faggot
>>
>>198535101
Yes. I'm a simple man. Dibble shows me photos of trenches with bones and broken ceramics embedded and I believe this used to be a Roman road 2000 years ago.
Hancock shows me vacation photos of underwater rocks at weird angles while whining that he spent his own money oh and also he almost died diving and I go suuuure
>>
File: Ancient aliens.png (197 KB, 1080x872)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>198535274
Why do you lie?
>>
— ‘Some Rogan fans will surely dismiss my remarks as symptoms of a “woke mind virus,” which apparently infects anyone who relies on evidence, experts, and the scientific method to form conclusions. Meanwhile, some colleagues will call me foolish. A pawn playing into the hands of pseudoscientists.’

— “Many people buy it. Based on a recent survey by Chapman University scholars, nearly 50 percent of people in the U.S. believe in lost civilizations or ancient aliens.”

So apparently believing in undiscovered civilizations is a bad thing? Archaeology is over!
>>
>>198532754
If they only set their differences aside they would make a killer team.
>>
>gets his theories BTFO
>start to screech about getting called a racist, white supremacist

I still think he might be on to something, but he is terrible at dealing with people who question him and knows what they are talking about.
>>
>>198532754
i don’t understand the context but i agree anyway
>>
>>198535271
Except we find no trace of these simultaneous global worldwide calamities that would destroy to the last item of this advanced cililization but would leave intact the hunter gatherers.
>>
>>198535314
source?
>>
>>198535274
>>198535277
His previous books are literally called "fingerprints of the Gods " and "Magicians of the Gods " and " The Mars Mystery"
>>
>>198535314
Didn't happen in his discussion with Dr Dribble.
>>
>>198535437
You said never
>>
>>198535316
It's weird that its frowned upon to believe in undiscovered civilizations when just last year we discovered a whole bunch if new shit in the Amazon thanks to radar or satellites or something. Or does that not count? Isn't it silly to think we've found evidence of every civilization to ever exist?
>>
>>198534898
>>198535035
Here's the full quote for disingenuous retards like you. Like Joe Rogan, you probably also thought that Flint put that quote at the top of the article and didn't realize that was Hancock photoshopping it there.
>>
What's with dibblefags making all these threads to cry and cope in?
>>
>>198535467
It's weird because an advanced civilization would leave much more evidence behind than jungle monkeys
>>
>>198535386
Doesn't Dibble mention ships at some point? A globe spanning seafaring advanced civilization would have thousands of ship wrecks at the bottom of oceans.
>>
I honestly don’t fucking care how insane Graham is I just fucking despise hard skeptics who refuse to entertain anything and go out of their way to disparage divergent thought.

Do these people understand that the geniuses of the past were all similarly insane and dangerously imaginative people, poking at the unknown?

Safe science is stifling to the point of offence and Dibble is on the same tier as Neil deGrasse Tyson. True science has an element of irresponsibility to it.
>>
>>198535449
As in never in the discussion.
Go back to school.
>>
>>198535467
>Isn't it silly to think we've found evidence of every civilization to ever exist?
no the science is settled chud
>>
>>198535487
>pseudoarchaeology
Stopped reading right there.
Only faggots use that term.
>>
>>198535487
Anon. Dibble wrote the article I linked. Who the fuck are you trying to fool? Redditors?
>>
>>198535402
Hancock's book The Mars Mystery
>>
>>198535521
Divergent thought is challenging the status quo with evidence and plausible theories. Not
>dude
>DMT
>Lmao
>>
>>198535521
>True science has an element of irresponsibility to it.
t. Dr. Mengele
>>
>>198535512
It would have much more than just ships being around if it were 19th century tech like he claims
>>
>>198535570
This is a picture of the article you linked, dumbass. Did you even read it? Obviously not.
>>
I really like Randall Carlson but Hancock instantly activates my bullshit sensor. Not that i think Randall is correct either but at least he seems like a nice old man, very pleasant to listen to
>>
>>198535595
Yeah I mean just imagine the amount of boats, planes, uboats, unexploded shells and garbage we dumped into the oceans since WW1
>>
>>198533690
...you clearly haven't watched the podcast.
>>
>>198535512
That kind of line just shows the limits of his imagination.
Reed ships would leave no archaelogical footprint and the fucking Titanic will be almost entirely gone within a few centuries.
>>
>>198535386
Assuming they were on the West Coast of North America, they easily should have been wiped out by the Cascadia fault slipping and would have done major damage in Asia as well. Any items of theirs would have long since been buried/destroyed due to the various major quakes since the last ice age.

I also think he idea of them being an "advanced" society with 17th century level tech is fucking retarded. At best they were at the Aztec level.
>>
>>198532754
Based, you're right. Graham CHADcock wins again, as usual. lol
>>
>>198535674
Then how do you explain all the well-preserved ancient shipwrecks archaeologists have found?
>>
Dibble gives off major plebbit energy and is very disingenuous throughout the discussion thus I disagree with him by default.
Hancock is a racemixing drug addled moron and therefore I also distrust everything he says.
>>
>>198533690
You would be laughing too if you studied Mars data for 30 years and someone put a photograph in front of you and said "Look at that rock formation on Mars does it not look man-made???"
>>
>>198535745
mud
>>
>>198535277
>Aliens
He claims in his book "The Mars Mystery" that aliens built sphinx on mars and came to earth to be a civilizing force
>DMT
On one of his joe rogan appearances he said he believes ayahuasca brings you into another dimension between life and death (some shit like that) and that it was given to Mayans by this advanced Atlantean civilization
>Telekinesis
In the same Joe rogan interview he said we should be "open to the possibility" that the egyptian pyramids were built with telekinesis.
>>
>>198533690
>b-b-but what about this thing here?! Doesn’t it look like… something?!

That doesn’t seem like archeology to me.
>>
>>198535675
Anon's, what are you even talking about? That somewhere sometime a civilization got destroyed? Maybe, who cares?
This is the thread talking about the theories of Graham Hancock saying an ancient, global spanning civilization with 19th century tech introduced hunter gatherers with agriculture all over the world before vanishing.
>>
>>198535648
>I really like Randall Carlson
If you think about it, he is literally a human sized dwarf. The beard, the manner of speech, his interested in geometry and patterns in reality. He's the closest to an IRL fantasy race being.
>>
>>198535745
>ancient shipwrecks
Not that old in the grand scheme of things and found in areas we're already looking for other stuff in.
The small boats that we do find from like ~7k years ago only survived due to unique envrionmental conditions, much like fossils.
>>
>>198535467
Theorizing there are lost civs is not frowned upon. What is looked down on is theorizing there was some kind of advanced civilization, that can sail the world and teach the savages back in the Ice Age.
>>
>>198535784
>19th century tech
He never says this.
He says that they went down a different technological path than we did.
>>
>>198535777
these are all theories of his not claims.
learn the difference retard
>>
>>198535487
>it support white supremacy!
oh yea, according to who?
>to me of course, here let me quote myself, thus proving me right...

and you people say it isn't a mind virus
>>
>>198535817
>sail the world
Not that advanced.
>teach savages basic techniques
Not that advanced.

Retards act like he's talking about the ancients from Stargate or some shit.
>>
>>198535674
The stuff that ships carry around though would last just fine. Pottery, rope, coins, etc. Any kind of actual civilization with any level of trading would leave trash around and other signs of activity. This stupid idea that there's some sailboat hiding under a nondescript mound in the middle of nowhere with technology from Atlantis only makes sense to the most smooth brained of retards.
>>
>>198535847
>BRO THEY'RE JUST THEORIES, LET PEOPLE ENJOY THINGS
no, you are retarded, and I will laugh at you because your retardation is funny.
>>
>>198535870
Advanced compared to literally everyone else. Who were little more than caveman.
>>
>>198535847
Claims and theories are the same thing. Typically you assume a claim to prove a theory. Then once you've proved the theory, you go back and prove the claim. All a claim is is an unproved theory.
>>
>>198535521
>Do these people understand that the geniuses of the past were all similarly insane and dangerously imaginative people, poking at the unknown?

This is not an argument. For every “genius” that was wrongly shamed there were and are 10,000 grifters, ignoramuses, and retards who were rightly told to shut up. Look at how many idiots on Facebook think they know about literally anything.
>>
>>198535896
>pottery ropes coins
Assumptions based on your personal bias.
>level of trading would leave trash
You've imagined the scale of the civilisation and its practices to suit yourself.
>technology from atlantis
This is an idea you have in your head that has nothing to do with anything discussed.
>>
>>198535867
>shifts goalpost once he realizes Dibble never called Handchud a white supremacist
Thanks for that concession, retard.
>>
>>198535976
>I didnt call YOU a white supremacist I just said that everything you do is white supremacist in nature
lol
>>
>>198536018
>can't quote correctly
Again, thanks for the concession, retard.
>>
>>198535960
>claims and theories are the same thing
If I claim that you're a faggot then I am saying that you are a faggot.
If I am theorising that you could be a faggot then I'm not committing to it either way.
>>
>>198535976
He did, in the most pussy way possible.
He talked about how white supremacists say there was an ancient race of white people who sailed the world and taught the world how to not be caveman in his video about Hancock. Thus implying that is what Graham thinks.
>>
>>198536036
>can't quote correctly
Elaborate.
>>
>>198535287
kys NPC stooge
>>
>>198534059
>Yeah hehe those huge-lipped statues look African to you? I guess that's why my dad always called you "Graham Cracker"
>>
>>198536437
Recognizing facial features of different ethnic groups and telling them apart is racist as hell, bro.
>>
>>198535487
Hancock's a fucking retard without even having to bring culture wars into it, which half feels like a conspiracy to try and galvanize support for him. How the fuck is someone talking about telekinesis actually being given even the slightest light of day? I don't think /pol/ is the problem, honestly, I think it's fucking /x/. For awhile it's transitioned beyond reasonable conspiracy theories into the domain of demonology, numerology, incoherent gibberish.

>>198535521
I don't see people flipping out at Gobeke-Tepe and the idea of civilization being started long before Jericho at 7000 BC. I just see people, myself included, flipping out at some charlatan jackass talking about insane theories of telekinetic pyramid building and hyper-advanced utopian prehistoric societies without any evidence. Just look at that >>198535487 jetpacking leap of faith. "This figure had large lips and a large nose (Because nobody other than negroes had that, clearly). That doesn't just mean a primitive caraciture like depiction by the natives but rather there was a land connection between the americas and africa or there was a prehistoric triangle trade of african slaves". Nigger, maybe it was just fucking primitive art form? I remember hearing Hancock bring up Terra Preta. Very interesting idea, something that ought to be studied further. Clearly demonstrates the amazon had advanced agriculture relative to hunter-gathering. Doesn't demonstrate you had some hyper advanced international civilization. Might not even demonstrate there was something maya-tier. Fucking HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA in feathers and moccassins were smart enough to do slash and burn agriculture, naked blacks in Africa were doing iron metalurgy in the 3rd century BC and it's entirely possible they were figuring out ironmongering before they figured out fucking clothing. I can easily see click-click-tinga-winga being smart enough to use charcoal, bones, pottery and other debris to make good farmland.
>>
>>198536584
I was going to read this post but the formatting is atrocious.
>>
>>198532754
dibble demolished hancucks career
its quite literally over for hancuck and the younger dryas weirdoniggers
>>
File: 1629995200317.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>198534738
Why does this image stink of Reddit so badly?
>>
>>198536584
>How the fuck is someone talking about telekinesis actually being given even the slightest light of day?
The covid hysteria and its consequences have been a disaster for the credibility of the credentialed expert.
>>
>>198535591
You know there was a person in Ancient Greece who just fucking KNEW that particles and atoms and shit existed, but that more charismatic idiot Aristotle thought everything was made out of the four elements, and won out, because the guy who propose atomism was a balding manlet.

Sometimes you just know better without having any deep enough proof. Tough.
>>
>>198536906
I can’t remember his name but there definitely was. The word “atom” itself comes from the Greek word for something that cannot be broken into smaller components
>>198536805
If you listened to those with the credentials, you’d think everybody forgot what germ theory is and that disease is a miasma in the air. When the so-called experts are spewing that kind of nonsense those with a brain will start entertaining alternate ideas
>>
>>198535591
>>198535592
>>198535964
>>198536584
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SAoWFxzaPeE

Stop worshiping “scientists” like Neil and Dibble.
>>
>>198536906
>there are these small unbreakable particles and some of them have hooks and others are smooth
>how do I know this...?? uh idk lol
Aristotle logically mogged the atomists.
>>
>>198537069
Yes, that is precisely who I am referring to. It was either Democritus or his teacher Laurentius.
>>
>>198537145
“Yes, ancient cultures existed and built shit”
“How do you know this?”
“Idk I’m just assum-“
“Would you look at this idiot”
????
>>
>>198536584
>just see people, myself included, flipping out at some charlatan jackass talking about insane theories of telekinetic pyramid building and hyper-advanced utopian prehistoric societies without any evidence.

The best physician of his day five hundred years ago, a father of medicinal minerals, thought he could produce a miniature slave creation—the homunculus—by masturbating into a chicken egg, or cooming into a horse’s vagina.

Genius and madness go together in history like peanut butter and jam.
>>
>>198537311
Do you have any proof of this? I just don’t buy healers, even medieval ones, being this retarded, sorry.
>>
File: 1710967969905685.jpg (72 KB, 651x629)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
I like you morons turn on him now when you defended him for years and years with tooth and nail
>>
File: IMG_1813.jpg (13 KB, 321x450)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>198537362
Okay.

— ‘That the sperm of a man be putrefied by itself in a sealed cucurbit for forty days with the highest degree of putrefaction in a horse's womb ["venter equinus", meaning "warm, fermenting horse dung"[2]], or at least so long that it comes to life and moves itself, and stirs, which is easily observed. After this time, it will look somewhat like a man, but transparent, without a body. If, after this, it be fed wisely with the Arcanum of human blood, and be nourished for up to forty weeks, and be kept in the even heat of the horse's womb, a living human child grows therefrom, with all its members like another child, which is born of a woman, but much smaller.’ [3]:328–329

The original coomer, if you will.

Anyway, asking for proof for everything is a sickness at this point. Just stop it. Ask nicely instead of insisting it’s wrong.
>>
>>198537131
Based Jew
>>
>>198536584
>Doesn't demonstrate you had some hyper advanced international civilization.

It’s not supposed to. It doesn’t have to. You can appreciate past accomplishments without subscribing to it. Learn to dissect qualities.
>>
>>198537467
How do you know it doesn't work? Have you tried it?
>>
>>198537311
It’s a trade off. One must counterbalance their genius with heavy stupid, otherwise they tip over.
>>
>>198537467
Hermetic chemists were legit the mad scientists of their day lmao
>>
>>198534299
Does dribble think modern civilization doesnt exist because we have hunter gatherers in the world today
>>
>>198538444
He must. After all, if a civilization with cell phones visited Africa we'd be digging up cell phones in the graves of hunter-gatherer villages.
>>
File: 1713585904728419.jpg (15 KB, 399x400)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>198532754
there is evidence of humans wearing clothing as far back as 70 000-150 000 years ago. this alone shows that humans at that time were not all wandering barbarians. statue found is 40 000 years old. I am not sure why its such a leap to assume that ancient people lived at least in some places in complex societies.

modern academia will not even accept that Polynesians reached south America even though they had sweet potato's like the once found in the Andes before European contact. it just makes me fucking despise people like this bearded goof off the bat.
>>
>>198532754
Hancock won the Egypt part of the debate but he lost the rest of it
>>
>>198537237
Where in my post did you see me supporting Graham Hancock? The mental capacity of gaytheists never ceases to amaze...
>>
>>198539062
People should honestly despise academics out of principle. Have you ever met one? They need to be humbled after having hot undergrads tell them they're so smart all day.
>>
>>198532754
Just look at this guy on the left. He should be put into a hard labor camp and worked to death.
>>
File: untitled.png (109 KB, 904x492)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
saved you 4 hours
>>
File: Hammond.jpg (17 KB, 512x287)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>198535870
GOOLD?
>>
File: 1644812575002.png (287 KB, 620x480)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
graham's constant switching between glasses really pissed me the fuck off, not good optics (literally)

also he outed himself as falling for the christcuck spanish psyop about white Quetzalcoatl, which has been debunked for decades in Mexico:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Me2U_S_2s
>>
>>198539696
He never said Quetzalcoatl was a white man, he highlighted the distinction between how the indigenous people represented themselves and this mysterious figure/figures.
>>
File: iaw7o03zg5mb1.png (489 KB, 720x639)
489 KB
489 KB PNG
Is this where Flint Dibble got his fashion inspiration?
>>
>>198539966

*stands in full costume, observing a moment of silence for the victims of 9/11*
>>
File: untitled.png (122 KB, 904x692)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>198539601
ver 2
>>
>>198532754
what's going on the back of the fedora's neck?
>>
>>198533794
and the textbooks have never sided with hancock, yet these reddit archaeologists are uppity anyway. cringe.
>>
>>198539601
Kek
>>
File: 1649796458047.jpg (8 KB, 211x193)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>198539941
>He never said Quetzalcoatl was a white man
he quoted the fucking bogus spanish priests, are you kidding me? this is graham's achilles heel
>>
>>198532754
>Graham Hancock
has had sex and doesn't wear a fedora
>Flint Dibble
has never had sex and wears a fedora also his name is Flint Dibble
>>
>>198542048
Fucking destroyed
>>
>>198542048
This pretty much sums it up
>>
>>198535783
but that's exactly what archaeology is
>>
Bump
>>
>>198535035
Flint stone lost my respect once he put on the corporate training videos.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.