[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What's his obsession with the goddamn horse?
>>
She was a fucking hoo-orse
>>
It's a metaphor for how he brings his whoring into the family household
>>
>>198533638
The Judge Holden
>>
>>198533704
His horsing, if you will
>>
>>198533638
Tony just needed to get a dog, would've solved all his problems
>>
File: 360[1].jpg (21 KB, 360x224)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>198533638
She was a beautiful innocent creature (pic unrelated).
>>
And the horse what ever happened there
>>
>>198533638
What, was he gonna let a Jew ride it?
>>
>>198533638
All I know is he never had the makings of a varsity athlete
>>
>>198533638
It doesn't matter. This show just cycles through the-theme-of-the-week and it constantly has something different to say show to show
>>
File: qfue8jkhjw391.jpg (109 KB, 991x599)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>198533638
>>
Melfi says psychopaths are fond of animals and babies. I don't think she ever admits Tony is a psychopath who can't be helped, but we all know he is fond of the ducks, horse, goat, and babies like his niece.
>>
>>198537618
I absolutely despise the zoomer retards who just watched the show recently and made this unfunny images. The midget paulie is the single most unfunny thing I have ever seen come out of this board
>>
>>198533704
Is this real ?
>>
>>198533638
It's just another outlet for him to cope with the consequences of his sociopathic parisitic lifestyle
The innocence of the animal and his tender care for it allow him to continue his dealings while still being able to construct an image of himself as a "not totally corrupted" human being
>>
>>198533638
Represents his homosexual urges, it's clear he was not happy in his marriage and he was confirmed gay in prison.
To be happy he must saddle up and embrace his true self as a gay man.
>>
>>198533638
the horse was defenseless, like tracee.
he got upset over chrissy killing the dog, too.
>>
>>198533638
SHE WAS A BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT CREATCHU WHATDID SHE EVAH DO TO YOU OP

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.