[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: loyl.jpg (32 KB, 500x500)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
/tv/ is a terrible board for the discussion of film and television.

Most of the people who post here watch movies in windowed mode on a second monitor while they work/study/fuck around. The amount of people on this board who sit down, look at the film and just watch it without looking at their phone or constantly taking breaks is probably 0.1%.
>>
All the hobby boards are terrible and bitter. Way she goes.
>>
What was the last movie the majority of /tv/ actually enjoyed?
>>
It is not. It's pretty great, you just have to know where to look.
>>
>>198535554
Godzilla Minus One
>>
>>198535554
I think The K_.ller was probably a 51% like here
>>
>>198535647
>Godzilla Minus Good
only shills and weebs liked that dogshit
>>
>>198535667
Fuck off. Cunt even tried to replicate the faggy title style. Christ.
>>
>>198535554
DUNC 2
the only thing anons really whined about was zendaya so it mustve been decent
>>
>>198535554
fallout
>>
>>198535688
Do you ever grow tired of shitposting day in day out.
>>
>>198535714
>>198535852
lol
>>
File: IMGP6863.jpg (623 KB, 1608x1068)
623 KB
623 KB JPG
>>198535491
Not me i went to films not film School
>>
>>198535852
>>198535714
Hell no
I see a lot of hate for these two
>>
>>198535554
Dark Knight Rises remains the only flick unanimously adored by /tv/.
>>
File: sneed cat.jpg (115 KB, 735x905)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>198535647
that one was shit
>>198535714
>>198535852
stfu shills
>>198535554
none, television and film is for faggots, I'm just here for the shitposting
>>
>>198536067
lol you weren't here for it's release or even the year after
typical banetranny reddit tourist
>>
>>198535586
Why lie on the internet?
>>
Dual monitors is the best thing ever because there isn't a single piece of entertainment engaging enough to take all of my attention. I watch shit while playing fast paced shooters and usually tapping at Cookie Clicker on my phone too.
>inb4 zoomer
I'm 33, stop making boring games and movies if you want me to give a fuck.
>>
Why do people whine about positivity or negativity when 98% of everything created is guaranteed to be shit by default? Expect and embrace criticism.
>>
File: Polish_20240420_092217497.png (1.2 MB, 1600x1557)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
I already moved on to a discord server full of other /tv/ regulars. If anyone wants to join send me a message: thundercock69_
>>
>>198535523
/v/ is good
>>
>>198535554
The House that Jack Built
>>
>>198536926
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one anon
>>
>>198536926
/v/ hasn't been good for over a decade
Even then it was dominated by weebniggers, but at least there were skilled players there, threads about niche games.
When was the last time /v/ beat reddit in any kind of game?
>>
>>198535491
I also watch it on 2X. Ain't no one got time for all these kinos on 1X
>>
>>198536764
You have fried your dopamine center you fucking retard.
What do you think you would have been doing 100 years ago for entertainment?
>>
>>198535491
You should watch some TV that Satan made. He always puts 666 on it somewhere. That's almost too obvious that I've started making alternate theories. It's really like that and Satan is sitting next to me speaking. I think the purpose of tv is to make us do slave labor. Because I don't have a wife or a house. I think life could've been cool, but they only did that to make the pain hurt more. We should be looking at alternate forms of existence in my opinion.
>>
>>198537300
I dunno, life before like 1950 sucked fucking dick if history is to be believed.
>>
>>198537358
people were perfectly content to go for walks, read, listen to the radio for entertainment, without having an obsessive compulsive need to ruin their dopamine receptors.
They were healthier than today, they were more intelligent than people are today.
Now you have mental midgets willingly spending multiple hours watching recaps of movies on tik tok.
Also the negro was kept in check.
>>
>>198536926
lol. LMAO even. /v/ is the only cesspool worse than /tv/
>>
>>198537358
God discovered it was really disgusting to show you a face of an old woman squished and smiling at you fading into blackness when he gives people a concussion. He's given me around 2000 concussions so far and he's made me watch over 250 million visions. I've never had sex or owned anything and I've spent thousands of hours screaming in pain while I get raped and concussed. I don't consent to this life but they don't let me leave.
>>
>>198537447
That sounds fucking horrible. Also being healthy and intelligent < chicken nuggets and chocolate milk.

No, I'm not being ironic.
>>
>>198535491
This board is for baskinposting
>>
>>198537494
They had those things then too, you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>198536764
>>198537494
NOW it makes sense
You're one of those types. Cannon fodder thats still alive because of the world being mostly peaceful
>>
>>198535491
Most of the blue boards are useless for any actual discussion now, they have been progressively getting worse since 2017ish when the election tourists decided they didnt just want to be tourists anymore. You cant talk about vidya on /v/, or kino on /tv/. Shit, you can barely even talk about paranormal shit on /x/ anymore sometimes. I just waifupost and live for the few good threads that pop up kek
>>
>>198537524
They did not have chicken nuggets before 1950 you fucking liar, and if they did they didn't get to enjoy them while playing vidya.

>>198537593
Hell yea, why be smart when you can be happy?
>>
>>198537516
God puts me into fear trances for weeks at a time. He speaks to me every 5 seconds while I'm in these trances. I'm usually in the corner of my basement suite where people can't hear me screaming through the walls as well. He usually does this with threats of gore. He shows me visions of gore and threatens to do it to me. He does this while he raped and concusses me. He's been doing this for almost 5 years now. I'm so tired. He shoots my blood through my body as a method of torture. This can be triggered with pictures sent to the mind depicting cuckolding. It kicks in your fight or flight reflex and shoots your blood. He shoots my blood until I'm so exhausted. I've spent thousands of hours screaming. Im only alive because he heals my suicide attempts with magic. It's pretty gay. I spend my time writing to spics who work in forges. Very weird situation being Jewish.
>>
>>198537646
because it's the pursuit of happiness that's the entire point, not the state you absolute specimen.
It's fleeting, and its constant procurement will leave yourself and the world in general in an increasingly worse place.

Also breaded chicken has been around for several hundred years.
>>
>>198537820
>because it's the pursuit of happiness that's the entire point, not the state you absolute specimen
thats retarded, philosophy is gay, go jerk off and have some buttered bread
>>
>>198538229
God writes most of the material gaslighting. He writes. This is a process which tricks you into wanting more. He needs you to desire material things as a way to eat your loosh. There's no sex or houses in this realm, they're all NPCs.
>>
>>198538400
oh you are religious, my bad, I thought I was talking to a sane person
>>
>>198538419
We're in a prison planet. The demiurge traps people here to eat their loosh. What did you think? You thought you just got really unlucky? You'll need to spend another 25 years suffering before you start to wonder. And, im here trying to tell you something important asshole. We've got a serious problem going on. Some people don't think this world is that great.
>>
>>198537639
Same /pol/ ruins everything it touches.
>>
>>198538419
He didn't give me anything except trillions of dollars, and also a palace where I live with him, and $2500 per fortnite. He has sex with me 100 times per day but doesn't let me cum that often. So, you can trust me asshole. We're fucked, there's no way out of hell.
>>
>>198535491
>fuck around
Excuse me but 99.9% of us are nogfvirgins.
>>
>2011
Kelly C made it to the front page of reddit and from then on, screencaps of us were all over reddit. When something of ours hit their front page, millions of normies were seeing it. They loved us, and other boards. /tv/ and /v/ just so happen to be the most accessible boards.
>2012-2013
What a coincidence that in the next few years, a bunch of retarded anons campaign to get /tv/ moderated. Feet? omg ur weird lol. Banned. Actress that look underage? Banned. Oval? Gone. Actress discussion? omg waifuists are weird. Banned. Movie discussion? Ignored. They begged for moderation. For anything not forced memes to be purged.
Reddit came here to spew their shit. This was their place where smear shit on the wall and not get banned. They get off on smearing shit on the wall, waiting for the home owner to come home and laughing when the owner freaks out. Why would they discuss movies here? They discuss movies on reddit, their home. /tv/ is for memes and memes only. 4chan to them was a place famous for being shit, so they came here to shit.
>2014
Once the teenage reddit mexican /sp/ and /v/ faggots realized you could create any meme by spamming it for months, this place died its final death.
>2019
The combination of Joker, Game of Thrones ending, Avengers ending and nu wars ending brought the biggest injection of people that don't belong here since bane was at its peak
tl:dr: this board was killed by baneposting redditors, gingermod and the brown teens from /v/. The 2020 covid lockdown tourists just made things 10x worse because it's what they saw when they came here and thought it was all normal.
>>
>>198535554
Druk.
>>
>>198538419
I suggest you do read the religion books. The reason is because it describes the god of 100 trillion screams. It's real, at the same time as all the physical stuff. You will also notice that tv also depicts very advanced spiritual metaphors. It is likely that he's drawing them himself. That's why I think it's worth it to study it. I won't tell you to go to church buddy boy, I went to a few of them and Satan was in them. My main concern is you might start to scream. I scream so much. You have now been confined within the owned zone for all eternity. There is no escape from this zone, you'll be here forever. I've trapped you within this zone like a dog. I will be showing you videos of sex within this zone and telling you that you can do it very soon. About another month.
>>
>>198538725
low tier vinterberg only praised by facebook tourists that were kicked out of /ck/ for being women tier blogposters
>>
>>198538566
>/pol/ complainer shills ruin everything they touch
ftfy
>>
>>198538419
You seem like an NPC. I've met so many of these scripted freaks who can mind read.
>>
>>198537639
4chan in general has been getting worse since 2015 for the same reason as the entire internet has been, financial pressure encouraging a mass dumbing down and homogenising of content, censorship and control of information flow and social engineering

Chan culture was and is targeted as a symbol of the 'old internet' and the freedom of expression that came with that

The jannies are increasingly hostile elements who deliberately don't moderate their boards properly, allowing blatant spam to fill up the catalog, shill replies to derail any thread that is worth reading, and banning actual anons and original posts

The 'election tourist' narrative is a psyop by people that actually want the chans to get worse and eventually disappear as a cultural entity

It's projection as it's them appearing at the time post 2015-2016 election era and increasingly onwards that has shit up the site,
ironically calling actual anons representative of real 4chan 'tourists' when the opposite is true of the people who make these comments unannounced

Just like people who randomly complain about 'pol' unprovoked are the foreign elements obsessed with ruining a thread, le pol complainer shill

Expecting a bot shill reply to this as well kek
>>
>>198539524
>The 'election tourist' narrative is a psyop
Please explain to me 2008 Project Chanology and 2014 Gamergate then. Even though I agree with most of what you are saying, you cannot actually believe that mainstream attention of politically charged events hasn't brought ANY amount of shitheads to the site.
>>
>>198535491
THOSE are the complaints that you have about the people who post here and not the widespread severe intellectual limitations that these people have that limit quality discussion? You HAVE to be one of those intellectually limited people if THOSE are the complaints you have about this board. Or the more likely option: you're just still under the age of 23 and can't even valuate intellectual capacity because you haven't encountered its limits yet and all discussion appears "equal" to you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.