[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are you telling me they made a whole documentary series promising to reveal this guy was a huge child abuser, and it turns out he didn't abuse anyone and he just did a couple weird feet jokes on his show? Why do we dislike him again?
>>
>>198568032
jewish claws typed the OP
>>
>>198568032
He was mean to those child actors, he yelled at them, he scarred them for life.
>>
>>198568032
Whenever normies start to believe something I immediately assume it must be bullshit. He's innocent.
>>
>>198568032
>>198568098
What he did was wrong, but I feel like putting all of the focus on him is a disingenuous attempt at discounting what Brian Peck did to Drake Bell which was far, far worse.
>>
>>198568090
Literally the only thing the doc said he did wrong was shout at female writers. That's it
>>
>>198568199
Yeah, it seemed like the show was just made to get a slam-dunk on Dan Schneider, but there wasn't enough to work with because it turns out he was just kind of a dick.
So the whole show talks up what a monster Schneider is, to the point where the actual rapist and several convicted pedophiles are treated as the lesser evil.
>>
>>198568032
Ugly and fat so seems worse.
>>
>>198568032
I feel like they would've been better off making it an anthology with each episode focusing on a different company. There wasn't enough material about Nickelodeon to warrant 5 episodes.
>>
>>198568295
The thing I've noticed with celebrity cancellations, it doesn't matter whether they did the thing or not, if they are ugly they are guilty. End of
>>
>>198568032
He raped all those kids.
>>
>>198568032
Considering how it's now pushed that he's done something, I actually believe he may have been "just" a degenerate that whacks it to pubescent girls' feet and he's being used to distract from little boys getting actually raped in the ass.

Same thing happened with Weinstein, he's a living caricature of a greasy Jewish producer (WW2 German "propoganda" wpuld be a flattering depiction of him), but he was convieniently the chicken bashed against the wall for the sin of jerking his dick at consenting ladder climbers and paying millions for it, right at the time when again actual paedophilic rape was supposedly going to be exposed
>>
>>198568212
This is the angle they tried to pull with all the Epstein shows that came out, though I'd actually be willing to believe Dan is just a fat greasy weirdo that's easy to scapegoat and hide away the worse crimes
>le girl power takes down heckin white man who disrespects women downplaying the fact that he rapes and eats actual babies along with his little crew of buttbuddies from hollywood and government - some who were in on it andothers who were purposely dirtied with "above board" shit like whores and drugs and normal luxury
>>
>>198568477
>the sin of jerking his dick at consenting ladder climbers
It was weird that all the celebrity women who came out against it admitted they did those things to him AND it's why they're a celebrity right now. If they had any integrity they would've refused and quit acting. But no, they consented to jerking a guy off for fame so what's the issue?
>>
>>198568453
To be fair, you still get soft "cancellings" on the likes of Leonardo Di Capricorn for the horrible crime of dating babies fresh out of the womb (25) and Tom Cruise for not being Jewish
>>
>>198568032
Schneider was the fall guy to try to deflect the stuff Peck did. Peck is tribe, Schneider is not.
>>
>>198568649
The leo one is funny, being cancelled by women under 25 who would fuck him anyway if given the chance
>>
>>198568671
That and normies seem to be completely unable to wrap their heads around the fact that male abuse victims exist.
>>
>>198568138
schizoid personality traits

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.