[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712887800790930.webm (1.26 MB, 1120x466)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB WEBM
Please discuss why you like or dislike FALLOUT using the anti-shill acronym N.I.G.G.E.R. in all your posts ITT.
You see, paid shills and chatbots can not type this acronym due to being either imbursed (in the case of paid shills), or non-genuine (in the case of bot accounts). There is NO OTHER reason, connotation or explanation as to why shills or bots would never type "NIGGER" in their post.

Please note all posts ITT without "N.I.G.G.E.R." (aka "Nigstamping") can and should be disregarded as shill or bot posts.

With Nigstamping, we can have honest discussions on this board once more.
>>
>>198568957
>implying shills don't also use NIGGER because this is an anonymous board.
ha, sorry bud. You're surrounded.
>>
I love black people
NIGGER
>>
>>198568957
I approve of nigstamping NIGGER show was alright NIGGER
>>
>>198568957
the nigger is the only reason I'm not watching this show
>>
>>198568957
nigger thread for nigger by nigger about nigger
>>
>>198569143
95% of shill posts are nigfree. Do shillniggers need to report to their nigger manager or something?
>>
I love to imagine his nigger cock, pulsating and overflowing with African seed, thrusting into her quivering daddy's girl pussy and spraying his BBC DNA all over her ovaries, while she moans in pure ecstasy.
>>
>>198569493
Mods won't do shit. They're cucks.
>>
The other thread for this exact same discussion is far from auto-saging.
This guy is trying to get people banned along himself.
>>
>>198568957
Way to fucking spill the beans. Are you retards too fucking retarded to tell bots and reddit niggers apart? The only thing you have done is tell EVERYONE the solution to a magic trick. You are all dumb fucking niggers.
>>
>>198569846
>bumping a page 6 thread without reading any reply or checking the catalog to see that it's a duplicate
>calling anyone retarded
anyway you're right about people being retarded for not being able to tell shills apart
>>
>>198569872
I came from the other thread. I wanted to say what I had to say closer to the OP so more people might actually read it.
But yes, I am still a retard.
>>
>cryo hotels in new vegas
Mr House is dead, isn't he?
>>
>>198568957
I watched all the way up to the birthing scene and now I’m done.
>>
>>198571009
Oh and nigger.
>>
>>198569312
>this guy thinks shilling is still done manually
nigger
>>
>>198568957
based
>>
File: like-fallout.gif (2.27 MB, 378x498)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB GIF
I've just finished episode 3. There should have been whores all over filly but besides that I like it but I'm also an actual autist who has finished 1, 2, 3, NV, and 4 so I'm pretty stoked to be so pandered too. If the rest of the episodes are roughly the same in quality it'll likely be one of my favorite shows.
>nignog migmog, I even like the nigger he's a good actor.
>>
>>198569257
there's more than a few niggers in the show. the wife of cowboy turned ghoul is a black woman, as is his stepdaughter, the hyper gorillionaire ceo of vault tec is a strong black woman.
>>
>>198571249
OPs method functions even more effectively against not written comments

Personally, I have not seen the show nor will I, not one single good video game adaption exists

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.