[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

worst issue: Joaquin Phoenix's laugh is so fucking grating, holy shit. You hear it like 50 times throughout the movie and each time it's fucking fingernails on a chalkboard. Anyways the final like 45 minutes of this movie is fucking kino, but the rest is just mopey shit with Joaquin Phoenix acting retarded, doing his stupid fucking laugh and occasionally killing people. But those last 45 minutes are absolutely incredible. From him killing Randall, to fully embracing the Joker persona, to killing Murray, to Bruce's parents dying, to the ending, is just absolutely fucking kino all the way through.

Anyways yeah 7/10 movie just because most of it is Joaquin Phoenix acting retarded, if we're going based on the final 45 minutes, 9/10.
>>
Garbage movie throughout, you have shit taste
>>
>>198570877
did you even see the last 45 minutes
>>
>>198570896
I wish I hadn't
>>
>>198570946
BRO THAT SHIT WAS KINO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.