[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1705645340259129.png (550 KB, 1024x765)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>Snyder the corporate hack saves his ‘hard-R-rated films, the hardest stuff’ for later release as ‘director’s cuts.’
>By rationalizing his Netflix reissue/repackage deal as “the ‘director’s cut’ practice,” Snyder precludes any criticism, adding, “I needed to show the world what I intended.” But that was what the world had already mistakenly assumed. Yet Rogan’s vocalized approval (“Umm!”) went along with Snyder’s delusion, ignoring the difference between hack work, selling out, and artistic commitment.
>>
File: 1712017244847334.jpg (216 KB, 1200x802)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>The two-hour-plus Zack Snyder interview on The Joe Rogan Experience podcast reveals that the newly released Rebel Moon — Part 2: Scargiver is nothing more than an extended trailer. And that’s what Scargiver feels like — or else Snyder has suddenly become the derivative sci-fi hack that his detractors always accused him of being. Yet even the bad Scaregiver pile-on reviews at Rotten Tomatoes are groundless.

>Scargiver is dissatisfying because of (1) sketchy characterizations based on thin flashbacks, (2) the large-scale yet piecemeal battle sequence that serves as apocalyptic climax, and (3) the confrontations between complex good (Sofia Boutella’s heroine Kora) and unadulterated evil (Ed Skrein’s Noble) that never get resolved.

>Part 1: A Child of Fire’s cliff-hanger promised as much crowd-pleasing moral suspense as The Empire Strikes Back: Did Kora definitively end Noble’s threat? Would the Nazi-like Motherworld continue to attack the peaceful folk on the agrarian moon Veldt? Can Kora ever resolve her adolescent sexual and moral indecision?
>>
File: 1705364103077237.jpg (434 KB, 1920x1229)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>Only viewers who enjoyed Part 1’s overhaul and improvement of Star Wars will care. But so far, Snyder’s failure to deliver is a disappointment that results from an artistic conflict over principles. Snyder’s camaraderie with Rogan emphasized juvenile sex jokes, macho posturing, and mutually confessed fascination for fanboy lore (plus Snyder’s one-sided love of Ayn Rand.) Late in the conversation, Snyder explains the production deal with Netflix by which he first drops PG-rated versions of Rebel Moon, then eventually releases different iterations of both Parts 1 and 2: “At the end of the summer, you’ll see my two three-hour, hard-R-rated films, the hardest stuff.”

>Snyder called this distribution strategy “a second kick at the can in home video.” It is the most disappointing statement that a uniquely gifted filmmaker has made since Ridley Scott told an audience of advertising professionals at the Museum of Modern Art that he had no artistic dedication to Blade Runner and consented to whatever permutations of the film Warner Bros. studios proposed.

>By rationalizing his Netflix reissue/repackage deal as “the ‘director’s cut’ practice,” Snyder precludes any criticism, adding, “I needed to show the world what I intended.” But that was what the world had already mistakenly assumed. Yet Rogan’s vocalized approval (“Umm!”) went along with Snyder’s delusion, ignoring the difference between hack work, selling out, and artistic commitment.
>>
File: 1701882593538226.jpg (204 KB, 2048x1638)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>For these reasons, it’s pointless to “review” Scargiver, since it doesn’t represent Snyder’s full intention, any more than the first, studio-truncated version of Justice League. I had hailed Snyder’s later re-cut. In the editions of A Child of Fire and Scargiver now available, Snyder becomes his own Joss Whedon iconoclast. It’s impossible to appreciate even the best moments in this quasi-trailer without disclosing an overall sense of inscrutability and incompleteness — as when Kora refuses Princess Isa’s forgiveness and attempts to kill to her anyhow. No way to tell what this assassination means as narrative or moral decision, just as Charlie Hunnam’s fascinating possibilities as Kai were simply dropped from A Child of Fire. Man of Steel gave Snyder greater moral foundation while Scargiver looks like a Game of Thrones knockoff. The ultimate shock is that Scargiver isn’t a conclusion of the Rebel Moon saga but merely a continuation of Snyder’s commercial gambit. “Carrying on” as Kora’s gang of resistance fighters cheer just before the not-quite-end credits.
>>
File: 1696882055722424.png (1.22 MB, 1379x776)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>Among the finest sneak peeks of this Scargiver trailer are images of Djimon Hounsou as General Titus commanding Kora’s defense of the Veldt denizens. Snyder presents Hounsou as modern cinema’s greatest black camera subject since Cinque in Spielberg’s Amistad. But Titus’s awed responses to bravery and sacrifice are not grounded in narrative — and his native song (of peace or aggression?) comes out of nowhere. Is it a tease or part of Snyder’s Hollywood-liberal race exploitation? It reduces Hounsou’s magisterial Cinque in Amistad and his splendid Caliban in Julie Taymor’s The Tempest to Stephen King’s pathetic, stereotypical magical Negro in The Green Mile. And Kora’s sexual ambiguity now seems timid, lacking deeper explication. This two-hour-plus trailer makes it seem that Snyder has not thought through his best ideas.

>Snyder told Rogan that, in his upcoming versions, “you get to see better the ‘why’ of the movie.” But Snyder’s delayed releases utterly betray the public’s trust. (No wonder Snyder made a pro-Biden campaign ad in 2020.)
>>
File: 1704317346224801.jpg (102 KB, 1920x800)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>As Rebel Moon, Part 1 and Part 2 stand, they are the work of an artistic traitor. I have never before been forced to admit that about a filmmaker I admire. But Snyder’s telling Rogan, “I totally understand the economics of making a PG version” goes against the valiant struggles of Peckinpah, Altman, De Palma, Kubrick, Stroheim, Sternberg, all the inspiring greats.

>It doesn’t help that Rogan, a fan of Snyder’s Greek-mythology breakthrough 300, concurred with Snyder’s corporate toadying. We need genuine film criticism to counter an influencer such as Rogan turning sycophant. He urged on Snyder’s half-thinking with the pep-talk encouragement that Snyder remains “true to the vision.”

>Despite Snyder’s fabled difficulty with Warner Bros. and the Oscars disavowing his two “Oscars Fan Favorite” and “Oscars Cheers Moment” wins, he has not been true to his vision. The Rogan interview is so disingenuous that it subjects us to Hollywood’s anti-art commercial process. In fact, we’re trapped by it.

>In Pauline Kael’s pre-release review of Altman’s Nashville, she wondered, “If pinned to the wall by publicity men, how would Joyce have explained the ‘Nighttown’ sequence of Ulysses?” Neither can Snyder articulate his art; he just sounds like a craven muscle head when telling Rogan, “I don’t want [the public] to be too attached to the PG version. The R-rated version is a different journey. More boutiquey, more bizarre. . . . It’s a lot more, it’s got balls.” That remains to be seen.

>Zack Snyder betrayed me. He betrayed all of us. I cannot sanction this.
>>
netflix has literally trannies fucking each other in the ass and all kinds of snuff films, why the hell can't zack sneeder release his hard r movies there?
but i trust zac Sneeder,
TRUST THE PLAN
>>
>>198572805
White is angry on principle. The entire idea of a director's cut being teased ahead pissed him off. For him Zack Snyder was an auter.
>>
>>198572094
>Snyder precludes any criticism, adding, “I needed to show the world what I intended.” But that was what the world had already mistakenly assumed.
SNYDER FAGS OBLITERATED
>>
>>198572805
because it's a gimmick
>>
I've never seen Armond White this pissed off before. Holy hell.
Seriously, even when he is shitting on movies that he doesn't like he is this personal.
>>
>>198573158
Snyder failed us all and it hurts that I defended this guy for ten years.
>>
Never thought I'd live to see the day Armond White turned on Snyder
>>
File: elsa queen.jpg (145 KB, 1024x1024)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>198572094
Still watching all Snyderkinos, forever.
>>
Rebel Moon part 1 and 2 are some of the best special effects I've ever seen wasted on a terrible, terrible story and script.
>>
>>198573358
you haven't seen many special effects
>>
As a Snyder fan he’s right. The movies are more like watered down trailers than anything and it’s disappointing.

>Snyder becomes his own Joss Whedon iconoclast
>>
The last Zack Snyder movie I watched was Man of Steel and I liked it. What's he been up to since then?
>>
>>198573382
I've seen a lot, and Rebel Moon's are easily as good as any sci-fi movie of the last decade.
>>
>>198573494
I agree with that
>>
File: 1492262243076.png (232 KB, 325x381)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>198572094
Jesus Christ, just post the link next time, you fucking turbo sperg.
>>
>>198572327
OOF
I believe Armond has woken up from his covid coma. Those last two blocks are brutal
>>
>>198573557
retard
>>
>>198572177
a FAST cut helmet?
>>
File: 1552080854913.png (434 KB, 595x595)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
>>198573636
>this site is loaded 24/7 with lying shills and you think I'm going to trust a Zack Snyder article sight unseen
Fuck you for making me look it up.
>>
>>198573557
>not trusting OP to post the important bits
>>
>>198573158
You can tell he tried his best to give Sneeder the benefit of the doubt but Scargiver was just White getting pissed on by Zack and being told its rain.
>>
File: 1707748085499493.png (582 KB, 1119x567)
582 KB
582 KB PNG
>>198573748
https://www.nationalreview.com/2024/04/zack-snyders-netflix-approved-scargiver-trailer/
>>
>>198573748
less than six months on the board means you shouldn't be so quick to criticize other posters, newfag. armond threads are an institution here
>>
>>198572149
>the film sucks but the other reviewers are still wrong about why
lol
>>
>>198573818
am i the only one who just can't suspend belief for "female with boy haircut hero's journey" movies?
>>
>>198572271
>But Snyder’s delayed releases utterly betray the public’s trust. (No wonder Snyder made a pro-Biden campaign ad in 2020.)
BASED. THE WHITEST NIGGER IN THE PLANET.
>>
>>198573911
White never forgave Zack Snyder for that one. Every time he is angry with Snyder, he brings that shit up.
>>
HOLY FUCK
>>
File: 1345287883601.jpg (158 KB, 641x472)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>198573825
Eat all the dicks your father and your entire male lineage ate before them in one sitting, shitlord.
>>
File: file.png (116 KB, 638x702)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
OH SHIT
>>
>>198573988
SHOTS FIRED
>>
>>198573988
Armondsisters....it's joever
>>
File: file.png (402 KB, 605x590)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>>198574053
Are you sure about that?
>>
Snyder has truly showed himself as a hack.
Even his fans aren't interested in his new works kek
they just want his cancelled Justice League movies that will never happen
>>
>>198574210
This shit started with Army of the Dead where he self-censored himself.
Go look up the original script. You'll understand it. Snyder became a huge sell out pussy.
>>
i used to like snyder until he started putting out these mildly woke cuckflix movies with F tier casts
>>
I unironically agree. Snyder has been saying his cut is an "entirely different" film for both parts. Why even release the shit version then
>>
>>198574237
>zombies having hybrid rape babies with human women
wtf
>>
>>198574500
Get this: it was meant to be a commentary on refugies and Covid.
>>
>>198574393
it's the deal he made with studios i guess. he lets them cuck him like joss whedon fucking his wife or something then after 2 years he gets to release his 6 hour bullshit version with CGI blood added into all the scenes
>>
>>198573988
Zack no! Think of the Netflix stocks!
>>
>>198573825
>less than six months on the board
>calling an alitafag with an era correct unicode filename a 6mo old newfag
cmon anon
>>
>>198573358
Really? I’ve only watched the first one and the whole time I was thinking how it looked like a Sci Fi Channel original movie
>>
>>198572094
reminder that even if Batman v Superman's extended cut was the one released in theaters, it would still be hated by critics and audiences (hell even more, since it would be longer)
>>
File: 1645647615124.gif (60 KB, 220x165)
60 KB
60 KB GIF
>>198573221
I blame Netflix way more than Snyder. Snyder was in director jail for reasons that weren't entirely his fault and got somewhat vindicated by the Snyder Cut but still, he didn't have a ton of options. And Netflix agrees to basically let him make exactly what he wants, with a huge fucking budget, and he'll eventually get to release his preferred cut...but he just has to release a SFW version first so they can pump the viewer numbers. Hell, if I were him I'd take that fucking deal.

He has no enthusiasm for this and would obviously prefer to just release one cut and get it over with. But he has to play ball or the films don't get made so he sucks it up and just tells people the truth: that one cut is a contractual obligation he understand is necessary and they'll see the full version soon enough if they're interested. The fuck do people want him to do?
>>
I never heard what Snyder sounds like until this week just knew what he looked like and god damn he has a really effeminate voice which is hilarious coming out of his tough guy rugged appearance look he goes for.
>>
>>198574237
Also, reshooting all the scenes with that comedian guy with that one chick probably made editing the movie a bigger clusterfuck, not to mention it probably took a backseat to him finishing Justice League. I still havent seen it tbqh.
>>
>>198574840
>netflix mandates are why we have 5 minute uninterrupted scenes of wheat being harvested in indian-style speedup and slow motion
uhuh
>>
File: 1244960650218.jpg (57 KB, 496x709)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>
>>198574860
They had to delete several key sequences because of that.
For example, remember that bit about the zombies that are stuck together because of the lack of rain and moisture? In the original cut they blow up a water reservoir and the zombies awake.
>>
File: 1683738280815735.png (746 KB, 753x807)
746 KB
746 KB PNG
>>
>>198575203
almond white is so based
>>
File: 1656901269801.jpg (45 KB, 976x488)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>198574879
I blame Netflix for the fact that there's 2 different cuts, which is what everyone's screeching about here. If you just don't like the content of the film, well that's on Snyder but it wasn't really the issue at hand
>>
well, he's right. cant give zach a pass anymore, rebel moon is terrible. absolute trash.

seems like whoever was working with zach stopped when he went to netflix, its another "whole is better than the sum of the parts" like lucas and the OT, etc
>>
>>198575541
i couldn't watch more than half of the first reBELL moon (as mauler would say). i'll wait for the snyder cut before i expose myself to any more of that slop. and it will probably just be R rated shit slop as opposed to PG13 shit slop
>>
File: shmuley.jpg (499 KB, 790x1048)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
>>198574159
Yes, Shmuley is a based living caricature, Cenk is just an annoying boring roach
>>
>>198573988
*sigh*, I saw this coming he went on that "Joe Rogan" Show
>>
File: 1712877338882972.jpg (781 KB, 1000x1000)
781 KB
781 KB JPG
>>198572094
Even smooth brained giganigga contrarian in chief can't play along with modern goyslop anymore

That's how bad things are getting at hollywood
>>
Christ armond a bit of brevity would be appreciated. How hard is it to say what way your thumbs are pointing?
>>
>>198572094
Rebel Moon is so bland that nobody could defend it
>>
Why is Armond White just now realizing what everyone has known for a long time?
>>
File: AOL LOL.gif (484 KB, 500x249)
484 KB
484 KB GIF
>>198573557
This picture will never ever fail to make me laugh like the retard idiot that I am.
>>
>>198579020
He was terminally contrarian but even for him it was too much to bear
>>
>>198572094
I wanted to watch the snyder cuts, if I can’t watch those then I won’t watch it at all. Fucking studio interference nigger fucks.
>>
>>198574237
>>198574500
apparently his original idea for batman was for batman to have been brutally raped as a kid, presumably the guy that killed his parents or maybe one of the villains
snyder is so fucking edgy
>>
>>198574270
same, this is embarrassing
>>
>>198574840
>The fuck do people want him to do?
make a good movie
rebel moon fucking sucks and it sucks in a way that no director's cut will ever fix, it's just garbaggio
>>
>>198575601
>seems like whoever was working with zach
his cinematographer, for one
zach thought he could do the job better himself :)
>>
Is this reviewer some kind of troll? Why would you expect anything but slop from someone who directors capeshit and video game movies? It's as if I wrote a long review about how the flavor of the latest McDonalds burger is disappointing and how dishonest the marketing is.
>>
>>198572327
>>Zack Snyder betrayed me. He betrayed all of us. I cannot sanction this
I've been saying the same thing. Netflix had never shied away from R rated content before. This whole "directors cut" has been to keep retards subscribed. Snyder doesn't respect his fans
>>
>Slop meister musters slop: must stop
Moor seethes, masses shrug.
>>
>>198572094
Buy an ad.
>>
>>198572094
How the fuck is he always right.
King of /tv/ indeed.
>>
Snyder should have stayed with WB. WB has the industry's best talents. Netflix is literal trash and even Scorsese is making a fool of himself there. The problem was him leaving a legitimate movie studio in favor of streamer fad corporation.
>>
>>198574615
>nooo bro you don't get it, I just browse in a trance most of the time
then fuck off
>>
>>198581658
Snyder burned his bridges with all major studios with the Sneeder Cut debacle. Netflix, a company that releases fucking everything regardless of quality, will be only place where he will be tolerated.
>>
>>198581658
Justice League would have never happened after BvS if he hadn't already started filming. BvS had a bigger opening day than Avengers and then fell off a cliff. People were eager to see it on premise alone. Snyder is the reason that film didn't make a billion and I'm tired of pretending otherwise
>>
>>198572327
> As Rebel Moon, Part 1 and Part 2 stand, they are the work of an artistic traitor.
It has never been more OVER for Snyder Fags. This fruity faggot was the last person they could point to and say “See Snyder is cool”. Snyder retards have been defending his incompetent movies for years now. It’s is unironically over, and most Snyder fans have disappeared in extreme shame.
>>
>goes from glazing Snyder's balls in his Part 1 review to opening by calling him a corporate hack in his Part 2 review
Kek
>>
You'll know it's really over for Snyder when India turns on him.
>>
>>198572805

Netflix has "snuff" films?
>>
>>198582585
synderjeets don't know english
>>
>>198572094
Snyder films should get an "I" rating for Immature.
>>
>>198582043
They butchered the theatrical cut. BvS UC is one of the few capeshits I'm not ashamed of having seen.
>>
File: 1712013783198369.png (610 KB, 960x960)
610 KB
610 KB PNG
>>198572094
Needless to say it's kind of o'er for Snaaadar saar if he's managed to tunr Armong, his strongest soldier, against him.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks that rebel moon is a parody of a Zack Snyder movie?
I mean, for fuck's sake even the subtitle: scargiver, sounds like a joke about generic sci fi flicks.
>>
>>198572094
the whole idea of a directors cut for a direct to streaming movie is fucking retarded. you dont need to make a theatrical cut if its not ever going to be in theaters. just make the movie you wanted to make in the first place..

snyder is such a fucking hack its unreal. at least even the pajeets and turbo contrarians like white are starting to turn on him now
>>
>>198573494
I agree with the fact that his Snyder cuts have become a corporate gimmick. It's expected by now and an economic ploy. The problem with this is that we the viewer never know if and when his actual version will come out. If the PG version had flopped, i doubt we would have seen the R rated version. I hate this concept with a deep passion.
>>
>>198572094
Now Snyder is saying that he wants a new cut of Sucker Punch, his barely-disguised fetish porn that he pretends it’s feminist.
>>
>>198574393
Because that’s what Netflix wanted. This is not new. Why do you think director’s cut exist? Because studios wanted to cut shit down all the time to make it easier to sell to theatres when they could do more showings per day when the running time was within certain range rather than 2-3 hours. And also because censorship and studio mandates sometimes forced cuts the director didn’t like but couldn’t say no because they didn’t have final cut rights in their contract
>>
>>198573221
This. Snyder made some good kinos in the past like 300, dawn of the dead and watchmen. Hell, even BvS is decent. He got flak for BvS and Justice league though, but it was clear that lots of stuff in these two DC movies were corporate decisions, and not his fault so he got another chance to clear his name with the Snyder Cut. Unfortunately, Snyder Cut proved to be the best DCU movie, and pretty much gave Snyder full control over his projects.
He got a underdog's victory with the Snyder Cut, but the problem is that Snyder became creatively bankrupt at this point, and all that he was left was his slow mo gimmick that keeps abusing in his later works, and his "my R rated cut is better, you will see!" excuse that also keeps abusing.
Snyder disappointed lots of people with his post DC work, and also tries to set a new sloppy precedent with his re-release begging, so I get why Armond is so mad about it.
>>
>>198583126
>Because that’s what Netflix wanted
Netflix didn't say "Hey Zack, deliver us two total piece of shit PG-13 movies". Snyder was in charge of both versions. He could deliver his own cut of the PG-13 version and R version. But what he delivered so far is garbage.

Snyder Suckers seem to be trying to blame Netflix, but the problems with RM 1 and 2 are not lack of gore or sex, they are basic things like terrible cliched story and characters, poor casting and acting, absolutely laughable cringe-worthy dialogue, way overdone slo-mo and generic action sequences, and they are just boring. Snyder produced, directed and oversaw the editing of those versions. All those major issues will still be in the longer 'Hard R' rated cut that Snyder cultists are fantasizing about.
>>
>>198583566
All Netflix slop is trash. Regardless who directs it.
>>
Not a single traditional director has been making worthwhile Netflix movies. Almost like Netshit in itself is corrupt and incompetent.
>>
Armond might be a huge contrarian douche(with some funny opinions) but he's actually right here. When you release a turd but backtrack and say "Hold on, you need to see the director's cut!" is so pathetic. As he said, "[it] precludes any criticism."

What's even more pathetic is how he's been using this same lame crutch for over a decade and thinking nobody is wise to it.
>>
>>198583645
>What's even more pathetic is how he's been using this same lame crutch for over a decade and thinking nobody is wise to it.
He had a legitimate excuse when doing cinema movies as usually studios are stingy with run time and rsting unless you're Nolan. For streamerslop though? No excuse.
>>
>>198583566
It's the same thing as how people try to defend BvS as some kind of acceptable situation. His job was to deliver a 2.5 hour theatrical movie, what he turned in was dogshit.
>>
>>198583719
Nah fuck off. BvS TC was studio greed. It's not the same situation at all.
>>
>>198572149
>Part 1: A Child of Fire’s cliff-hanger promised as much crowd-pleasing moral suspense as The Empire Strikes Back
Armond is a retarded nog with no taste lol
>>
File: lex.jpg (7 KB, 300x168)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>198583737
Snyder cast Eisenberg as Luthor and Holocaust Skeleton as Wonder Woman. He made those horrible decisions and others that led to a disastrous first ever Batman and Superman movie being a complete dud.
>>
>>198583780
Why? The films are clearly heavily aping Star Wars. You even have the Vader-like who is defeated in the first film, but comes back in the second for a sword fight with the protagonist.
>>
>>198583784
Eisenberg Luthor was good though

No excuses for Gadot however
>>
>>198583784
And the extended cut still has all these things and others that made it a complete joke.
There’s no fixing BVS , itshould have a been a different movie altogether
>>
>>198581192
He's gay, black and a film critic. This is holy trifecta of attention whore.
>>
>>198583737
There's no justification for that thing needing to be 3.5 hours or whatever
Even directors and franchises that are proven winners trying to stay under 2:45, and Snyder sure as fuck doesn't warrant that level of respect
>>
>>198583819
>child of fire is comparable in execution and filmmaking to empire strikes back
Kek
>>
>>198583784
>>198583842
>>198583865
Let it go Marlel Pajeets. BvS UC is the best superhero movie in decades.
>>
>>198583890
It isn't, but it's trying to be comparable to it, yes.
>>
>>198583899
Armond was equating the crowd pleasing aspect of rebel moon to OT star wars. Yes it tried and it was bland as possible.
>>
>>198583893
I'm not even debating BVS Ultimate, it's the best thing that came out of the entire DCU debacle.
But that doesn't change what a blunder the theatrical cut was, and that cut was still all on Snyder.
>>
>>198583917
But it wasn't? Studio have demands to reduce run time for more theatre runs.
>>
>>198583917
I still remember how dumbfounded my audience was when the Knightmare scene happened.
Out of all things to cut, Sneeder decided to let that in.
>>
File: over and out.jpg (10 KB, 318x159)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>198572094
>Snyder the corporate hack
>Part 2: Scargiver is nothing more than an extended trailer
>Snyder’s failure to deliver is a disappointment
>As Rebel Moon, Part 1 and Part 2 stand, they are the work of an artistic traitor
LMAO Armond used to be Snyder's biggest fan
>>
>>198572327
Even Armond vannot sanction Snyder's buffonery.
>>
>>198584075
He needs to release the original print of Sucker Punch into a woodchipper, that's the only improvement I can envision.
>>
>>198584075
I enjoyed SP. Lead girl was sexo.
>>
>>198572094
No coming back after releasing the amateur crap that is Rebel Moon Part Two. Snyder is a laughing stock and confirmed worst director of all time.
>>
>>198584032
It's basically a total non-sequitur, the theatrical cut burns all this time on a Bruce fanservice bad dream and Justice League setup while at the same time cutting literally ALL of Clark's character and motivation.

Absolutely mind boggling choices.
>>
>>198582585
every film that promotes zionist agenda of white genocide is a snuff film
>>
>>198584484
DCEU Superman is barely a character, just a glorified plot device.
3 films, 9 hours combined, and I struggle to describe what he’s like.
>>
>>198573358
>>198573494
Sure wish they'd included any of the "best of the decade" sfx work in trailers or promotional images because it looked cheap in all of those. But I haven't seen the movie maybe its radically different
>>
>>198584770
Nothing stands out as terrible special effects wise. They are not bad, but he has a lot of lens-flare and soft-focus going on. The movie has a LOT bigger problems the the sfx.
>>
bump
>>
>>198572094
Pretty sure he'll love the Synder Cuts of both movies. Those are Snyder's real uncompromised vision.
>>
>>198583784
Jesse Eisenbeg was great as Lex Luthor, you fucking idiot.
>>
I don't get it. They already announced that the movies would be released that way before the first one, and White still praised it to high heavens. But now it's suddenly a deal breaker?
>>
>>198586701
He thought the second movie was shit
>>
>>198586662
Literally some of the worst casting ever
>>
>>198586819
Wrong. You got filtered.
>>
I like how Armond is reviewing also the Rogan interview, what a sad interview that was. Snyder just admitting to bein a sellout.

>>198572327
>We need genuine film criticism to counter an influencer such as Rogan turning sycophant.

No lie here my nigga.
Rogan only shouts praise and says the same crap about AI and "le love and understanding" in each episode, the only way he gets defensive is if someone mentions something against weed.
>>
The entire premise behind the movie sucks balls. Who the fuck cares about le evil white space nazis vs le poor diverse underdog resistance in 2024? It's been done to death and back.
>>
File: IMG_0044.jpg (29 KB, 460x443)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
So brainwashing children into trannies, letting Jews have complete control over high-budge movie making and sexually harassing White women in exchange for roles is all fine? But Zack Snyder betrayed all of us, because … he releases a director‘s cut of his movies?
>>
>>198572805
This shit is fucking dumb. It's not about censorship, it's about using the "Snydercut" gimmick to their favor. They want to release both films twice to generate more buzz and income, and to deflect any criticism of the PG cuts using le "not my true vision" argument.

Netflix/Snyder trying to do the "theatrical" and "home video" release on the same platform, wasting the time and attention of their viewers, they don't have respect for their audience.
>>
>>198586992
Just like Bill Maher, their only religion is their chemical dependencies.
>>
>>198573158
Yeah his usual review doesn't have that many direct attacks to the director.
>>
I think it's time to realize that directors are only as good as their studios allow them to be. Netflix is trash and does not possess the capabilities of a normal movie studio. Literally every noteworthy director has made strictly only shit on Netflix.
>>
>>198588064
Snyder has made trash for almost every studio that has hired him. Imagine blaming Netflix for shit that Snyder wrote, produced, filmed and directed.
>>
>>198583126
>to make it easier to sell to theatres

yeah but Netflix doesn't have that problem. They can easily release R rated films in their platform, they don't have to sell tickets. Remember when Netflix was advertising Sense8 everywhere and it was a show that featured explicit gay sex.

Nah, this is a plot from Netflix/Snyder to give more like to the film, re releasing it intentionally from the start.
>>
File: 1713496517255530.png (299 KB, 643x609)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
>>198582480
snydersisters... not li--AAAACK
>>
>>198573158
Does he do video or audio recordings of these reviews? What absolute kino.
>>
>>198586819
nah i liked him
>>
>>198583852
With that combination of variables, it’s almost like God directly intervened to make him this based.
>>
File: kino.jpg (234 KB, 1896x802)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
Witness this extreme kino shot from Part Two. Now apologize.
>>
>>198588856
i have better EVE screenshots taken by my cat walking over the keyboard
what a fucking hack
>>
File: 1708802651320796.png (322 KB, 792x410)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>198572094
>>198572149
>>198572177
>>198572228
>>198572271
>>198572327
anyone got the Cliffs Notes on this one? gonna need a QRD
>>
>>198589422
Snyder's biggest fan says he is a complete corporate sell-out hack
>>
>>198583784
Oh, let's not forget troon Flash and race swapped Aquaman.
>>
>>198589422
Gimmick contrarian who usually writes absurd glowing praises of Snyder can't even bring himself to do that because of how shit his latest movies are
>>
>>198589422
Flaming gay black man says Snyder is just too gay for him
>>
>>198587306
Snyder cast tranny as Flash, israeli skeleton as Wonder Woman, brown clown as Aquaman and Perry White, killed off Jimmy Olsen after he turned him into glownigger, and turned Luthor into cringy, stuttering faggot.
>>
>>198572327

wow
>>
>>198589742
Jimmy Olsen must die. Snyder did nothing wrong.
Flash cast is based. His act really build a character in the flash movie. You can't do something like this with the person people actually like.
>>
>>198588159
Nah kys. His WB movies were great. Shame to see him fall like this.
>>
Snyder should have hired a good writers room to flesh out the characters and improve the stilted dialogue. Theres no shame in doing that and just focusing on your hyper stylised form and let others focus on the structure of the film etc. Theres a lot of potential in the concept of heavy metal/sci fi/epic/action film. I think Snyder ego got gassed up by the Snyder Cut he actually believes he’s a good writer, he’s not.
>>
>>198589986
>dixksucking troons and ruining legacy characters is BASED

Yeah okay Snyder.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.