[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: overseer-hank.png (1.51 MB, 2160x1439)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
he was a based legionchad
>>
>>198575585
He saved the wasteland from communist NCRtrannies.
>>
He wanted his daughter all to himself.
>>
>>198575585
Capitalismfag
>>
>>198575585
he was a neoconservative
>>
>>198575585
competitors still breathing
>>
>>198575585
He had to get it on
>>
>>198575585
>What the fuck was his problem?
I guess everyone in deep freeze in vault 31 is a sociopath
>>
>>198575585
Management!
>>
>>198575585
Vault Tec nuke contrivance is the worst shit the series has done yet.
In legacy media, when juicing the last ounces of blood from a dead horse, they just start tying bits of established lore together, creating artificial complexity where there needn't be. All because doing anything new and cool would require creativity which media think tanks are devoid of.

Best thing about this show sucking is the ludonarrative about pen protector MBA types being the end to civilization and by that same nature, the end of show itself.
Fortunately le Funko Reddit Army will carry this slop to success.

10/10 Todd, please stop milking this IP for merch sales. Thnx
>>
>>198575585
He's a white male therefore he was the villain behind everything
>>
He was just looking for something heavy
>>
>>198576012
I've never seen a post say so little.
>>
File: IMG_2743.gif (157 KB, 289x445)
157 KB
157 KB GIF
>>198576012
>DA LORE!
>>
>>198576012
>muh lore
>>
>>198576012
How easy would it have been to just imply that U.S. private sector actors lobbied against peace talks with the Chinks as opposed to literally launching nukes themselves?
Additionally what G.I. Joe Cobra Commander Saturday Morning Moustache Twirling horseshit are they smoking to think killing 90% of the people on Earth is going to be a great business model?! We'll be worth trillions of shiny rocks and bottles of clean drinking water when our plan finally works out! That'll show those commies! Theres NO WAY anyone else on the ENTIRE PLANET could oppose us once we rise from the ashes! Our dwellers certianly won't kill eachother vying for influence and power!

What did Bud's Buds mean by this?
>>
File: seal_clubbing.webm (2.95 MB, 1280x720)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>198576012
why would you even save this garbage image
>>
>>198576086
The cowboys at shady sands were making a move, he HAD to get it on
>>
>>198576151
>>198576107
The logic is hairbrained within it's own narrative, discounting any LORE pre-established.
Can I use a different buzzword other than lore?
You cunts ripped your hemorroids out over shit getting changed in the LotR adaptations I don't want to hear it.
>>
File: IMG_2549.jpg (329 KB, 1170x1340)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>
>>198576329
capitalists are already destroying the world anon, you're mad a fictional show about a VIDEO GAME used some nukes to portray the same thing?
>>
>>198575585
he did a heckin capitalism
>>
>>198576402
>muh capitalists
anyhow, the "issue" is the revisionism that vault-tec themselves were running shit and did it rather than them riding government cock and doing what they are told while doing their best to ensure that peace never happened.
>>
>>198575585
>33
>>
>>198576215
>easy would it have been to just imply that U.S. private sector actors lobbied against peace talks with the Chinks as opposed to literally launching nukes themselves?
What is "lobbying" in the mind of an actual retard like yourself mean? How does lobbying get a country to launch a nuclear warhead?
> are they smoking to think killing 90% of the people on Earth is going to be a great business model?
None of those people are part of the business model, stupid nigger. Or rather, the only part of the business model they're in is a question of whether or not they're going to fork over money for Plan B or not.

>Our dwellers certianly won't kill eachother vying for influence and power!
Seems like all the ones that weren't deathtraps or experiments work out just fine.
>>
>>198575585
>white
>golden hair
>man
Let me guess, he's an evil piece of shit that is motivated by oppressing people and upholding some hierarchical system of oppression?
>>
>>198576450
I mean it's not a stretch at all given what's been covered in the gaymes. House is a pure pragmatist that only cares about power and control, he was just smart enough to realize how powerful bread and circus is. All the others could be construed as being essentially the same. Vault-tec willingly went along with government plans for human experimentation in their vaults. Tl;dr none of this matters because the entire message of every single fallout game is hubris.
>>
>>198575585
Fallout is another "america le bad" show as it seeks to cater to Chinese interests by removing them as the instigator of the global nuclear holocaust, and instead places responsibility for that existential atrocity on the hands of good old fashioned true blooded Americans. This show is dangerously subversive and Amazon tests the constitutional limits of freedom of speech at their own peril. Treason supersedes the Constitutional protections afforded to Americans.
>>
>>198576580
It is a stretch given that Vault-Tec isn't the overlord controlling all the other companies and didn't order any nukes to launch. Vault tec didnt "willingly" go along with the test plans, that was happening before the government got full hands on.
Why it really doesn't matter is the last actual fallout media to come out was Fallout: Tactics.
>>
>>198576450
>vault-tec themselves were running shit
Under the watchful shadowy eyes of Not The Government
>>
>>198576777
In the show they switched it around to them being in control of the government, hence my issue. But
>>198576717
>Why it really doesn't matter is the last actual fallout media to come out was Fallout: Tactics.
>>
>>198576573
>Let me guess, he's an evil piece of shit that is motivated by oppressing people and upholding some hierarchical system of oppression?
yes, its a comically evil, greedy and manipulative system they've created
>>
Capitalism bad
>>
After Hank the Tank killdozes New Vegas I want him to rape the Christcucks referenced in the Honest Hearts dlc
>>
capitalism is the reason birth rates have collapsed
>>
>>198576717
>>198576800
>Why it really doesn't matter is the last actual fallout media to come out was Fallout: Tactics.
Oh no, it's retarded
>>
This show is nothing more than leftist agitprop
>>
>>198576800
>In the show they switched it around to them being in control of the government, hence my issue.
In what episode did you pull this one out of your ass?
>>
>>198576800
>In the show they switched it around to them being in control of the government,
No they fucking didn't, when did they imply that
They have their corporate meeting and above it all from a position of superiority is watching the government representatives, how do you read that as "Vault Tec are bossing the government around"
>>
>>198576840
>Capitalism bad
Yes
>>
>>198576875
>>198576896
They had a roundtable where the government controlled corps from the show are being controlled by vault-tec and talking about them nuking the planet. Did you guys miss that when you were sucking each other off?
>>
>>198576926
from the games* bleh doesn't matter, fallout died before bethesda picked it up.
At least the show itself isn't abhorrent garbage like 99% of what is slopped out there on these streaming services and tv these days. Fallout is a perfectly "fine" tv show if you ignore all the fallout.
>>
>>198576926
>where the government controlled corps from the show
>>where the government controlled corps
Like I said, pulled straight out of your ass.
>>
>>198576926
No you fucking nigger I literally just described that scene to you, your read of it is so off course it boggles the mind. Vault Tec is working for/with the government and trying to convince the other corps to come on-board.
You're sitting there saying "This doesn't make sense!" and of course it doesn't make sense, it's retarded because it comes solely and exclusively from your retarded misread of the scene.
>>
>>198576960
I corrected myself you're being an obtuse retard for some reason and I don't really care why at this point.
>>198576980
I never said it didn't make sense I said its directly opposite of what happened in the games. Which it is. Vault-Tec wasn't in control, they are in the series. To the point in which they are launching nukes 200 years after the fall.
>>
>>198577024
>Vault-Tec wasn't in control, they are in the series.
no, no, no
NO THEY'RE NOT
THEY ARE WORKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT YOU FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>198576926
it was a round table of corporate barons that Vault-Tec hosted. Not one fucking thing implies Vault-Tec controls them you fucking dunce. I can go to a builders workshop at a Home Depot, but that doesn't mean I'm wearing a faggy orange apron.
>>
>>198576539
This retard hasn't heard of the Vietnam War has he? The conflict exemplifies how govt incompetence with military assets and how Dow Chemical/Bell Helicopter/Locheed selling another 50,000 units can go hand in hand towards direct impact on how wars are conducted.

That very gambit of losing their ass on a 50/50 peace treaty is my point, outside of the obvious "le ebil late stage cabitalism" message, why would these magnates NEED to know that the nukes would fall before they invested? Why would they give up their life's work and existing market share in the world just to say fuck it kaboom and pick it back up in 500 years *maybe*?
My nigger monkey brain just doesn't understand how having a monopoly on the CHANCE of a renewed America is worth the cost of killing billions. Did they really drink their own Kool Aide and think Reclaimation was gonna work without a hitch?

Indeed they did, on occasion, but it's clear that Vault Tecs program is comically optimistic. Vault dwellers beyond the Chosen One types seem just as mediocre as the average wastelander sans common sense.
>>
>>198577048
>>198577106
>t. cry about people not watching a scene, fundamentally misunderstood what happened in the scene
kek
>>
>>198577024
>To the point in which they are launching nukes 200 years after the fall.
Just like the master in fallout 1, the nerd virgin that nukes the oil rig in 2, the guy that blows up megaton in 3, the other guy that destroys the divide in new vegas, and the other other guy that can blow up the bull and the cuckbear. Honk blowing up shady sands because he's a brainwashed pre-war relic is completely within the realm of possibility, as far as the lore is concerned.
>>
>>198577113
In this case the discord mods writing the script thought it worked because they went into cryosleep during the apocalypse.
>>
File: stupid.jpg (102 KB, 814x578)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>198576215
Capitalism bad, obviously. Don't be media illiterate. (I fucking hate that word and wish death upon anyone who uses it unironically)
>>
>>198576714
Based and final take worth reading
>>
>>198577149
Well that wasn't shady sands (shady sands wasn't built in the ruins of a city) they hit but whatever thats a whole different issue. Though you can't really compare shit like "flipping a switch and blowing up a bomb in a puddle" to launching a nuke properly from facilities designed to do so.
>>
If Vault Tec represent capitalism why are the vaults they make collectivist utopias with no concept of money
>>
File: 1699980594073.jpg (55 KB, 419x610)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>198577127
You are beyond retarded. The government is pulling the strings, not Vault-Tec. Vault-Tec is basically a government front.
>>
>>198577196
Because the games weren't "capitalism bad" its more corporations and overarching nightmare governments and how people are fucking retards. That is the simplified version people like >>198577229 eat up and cry about.
>>
>>198577024
The clear implication when they bring up dropping the bomb themselves is that neither of the two vault-tect representatives knew about it beforehand. What doesn't make sense is why the dudes wife was all for it though, granted she's probably in too deep to see any way out other than getting the best slot possible.

>>198577113
I ask you how could a US company lobby China to get them to purposefully sling nukes. You bring up US company's lobbying the US to keep the war going in Vietnam. It's safe to say you are unironically a retard and not worth finishing the rest of your post. Any reply you make is filled with lines of irrelevant babble.
>>
>>198575585
That gum he liked never came back in style.
>>
>>198577276
>What doesn't make sense is why the dudes wife was all for it though
subhuman 80iq'er getting off on death and corrupted by her "betters" is one of the only parts that made sense in that whole storyline. Still curious what happened to the daughter and the Ghoul more than anything else in that show.
>>
>>198576012
Idk if I think it's lazy but I do think it's kinda silly that Vault Tec dropped the bombs
>>
>>198577276
>How could lobbying the US to keep the war going lead to nuclear retaliation from the country they are at war with?
You're too stupid to be alive.
>>
>>198577276
I'm guessing you're operating under the impression that the show isn't retconing the existing record that the Chinese hit the button first. The show implicates that Vault Tec, as a contractor for the U.S. Govt. somehow magically had the power to nuke the U.S. preemptively to kick off their evil plans. It's dumb and contrived, show sucks, ur a poo poo idiot.
>>
>>198575585
Lucy gives two rides.
>>
>>198575585
he's a white male, and thus guilty of the greatest crime: being a white male
>>
File: 1590864193708.gif (1.95 MB, 265x308)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>198577276
>I ask you how could a US company lobby China to get them to purposefully sling nukes
lol
>>
>>198575626
Can't wait for Legion in Season 2
VULPES IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.