[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>If I secretly load your watergun with acid, you’re at fault for spraying acid at someone
>>
>>198578751
he didnt saying that
>>
>>198578751
He killed an innocent woman and now a little boy has no mother.
>>
>>198578751
Gee, maybe they both share responsibility for this alleged accident.
>>
>>198578791
Mothers are never innocent. They had sex.
>>
>>198578751
>if I run over someone with a stunt car it’s not my fault because we were on a movie set
>>
>>198578751
not necessarily, but the question of your responsibility can certainly be decided in a courtroom.
>>
>>198578791
He bought them Denny's
>>
>>198578751
>if I rig your bus with explosives and you then drive under 40 mph and get people killed, it's entirely your fault
>>
>>198578751
More like
>someone secretly loaded acid into this real gun that was supposed to have fake non acid bullets
>>
>watergun was labeled "DANGER: may contain acid, do not spray at people"
>>
>>198578791
>this put some deranged findom fatty in jail
I can live with it.
>>
>>198578791
I remember years ago looking at some image showing girls who were raised by their divorced dads, and the girls looked fine
it showed the switch, girls raised by divorced moms, and yeah it was switched. all the daughters were dress like whores even when the moms looked fine.

Women are so fucking retarded and horrible they make others retarded and horrible too.
>>
>>198578751
Did you allow vats of acid in the playground? Did you hire people who cannot tell the difference between acid and water? Did you allow multiple instances of acid being sprayed around the playground but because nobody got hurt you allowed it to continue by not kicking them off the playground? Did a number of your friends leave because of how dangerous everything was and decide to bring in the special ed kids to play with water guns that have been known to spray acid from time to time? Did you not check that the water gun was filled with acid instead of water before squirting it at your friends, knowing full well that it's happened before and that acid is present on the playground?

Did you make fun of the kid with sunburn? Well no problem all sins forgiven!
>>
>>198578994
the appropriate comparison would be to boys raised by their mother
>>
>>198578751
Do you think it bothers him when people come up to him on the street and say "Hey there killer!"
>>
>>198578751
that's true though
>>
File: 1595370057035.jpg (88 KB, 360x360)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>198579011
I was specifically talking about the role of males
Moms are supposed to raise kids. Women can't fucking fight you fucking jackass. MEN ARE PHYSICALLY SUPERIOR.
men and women don't have the same roles you fucking brain damaged asshole
men have been to war. women love stuffed cuddly animals. Women get to be weak and be strong. Men have to be both and get to be neither

Eat shit.
>>
>>198578791
I killed yo mom with my dic
>>
>>198579100
you can't fight and whine constantly
>>
>>198578751
>>If I secretly load your watergun with acid, you’re at fault for spraying acid at someone

Only if I'm supposed to press the trigger to deliver the water / acid to a target. Baldwin had absolutely NO REASON to either pull the hammer back OR press the trigger. Zero reason.

He is negligent as fuck and should be held accountable for his actions.
>>
>>198578791
And punched a woman with a camera. How many wimmen will he punch, kick, shoot next?
>>
>>198578751
Quite bold of him to say that while smiling like a maniac in front of all that people.
>>
>>198578994
Partly true, but girls also go through puberty at younger age if there is no father around. There is more going on than just how they're being raised.
>>
>>198578751
Ireland was lucky not growing up around him. She might not have survived
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3AktlbLro8
>>
>>198578791
You wouldnt trade your mothers life for a delicious breakfast at Denny's?
>>
>>198578751
>frothing at the mouth obsessed with the "fact" that "trump claims he can shoot someone in broad daylight and get away with it!!!!!!!"
>shoots someone in broad daylight to try to measure up with his jewish delusion
>isn't getting away with it
lol typical kike hubris
>>
>>198579661
The mind of /pol/ schizos is fascinating to me
>>
>>198578828
If a cameraman gets hit by a stunt car due to someone not building the ramp correctly, that doesn't make the driver a murderer either by the same logic.
PROTIP: If stunts, weapons, or pyrotechnics are on a set, y'all are stuntmen to some degree assuming some level of risk. Like Michael Jackson dancing around in a Pepsi commercial is at risk of injury despite what measures you take.

The real telling factor here from the gun fags who insist the gun ABSOLUTELY should have been checked by Baldwin, would have zero problem with a stunt driver not personally building the ramp, or a cameraman standing five degrees off the path of the car to get a near front on shot.
At the same time they would not be okay with me pointing a real weapon in their direction at a normal gun range even if it was offset at a five degree angle and whether I'd checked it was empty or not.

So which is it? Are behind the camera fags accepting a risk when they're on a set like that or not? And is the armourer employed to ensure that non-zero risk is minimised as much as possible?
Blanket statements like, "You never point a gun at something you don't intend to destroy", obviously do not apply to some situations. Also no gun fag would be happy with you doing this at the range even if you were using a non-functioning gun or replica:
https://youtu.be/0N1yfXxMYi4?t=231
Obviously it's not so black and white.

Also fuck Baldwin and hope he gets what he fucking deserves, which is more than is fair to anyone else because he's a hypocritical prick.
>>
File: BangBangBaldwin.jpg (160 KB, 1080x1253)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>
>>198578751
>The trio behind the monitor were two feet (0.6 m) from the muzzle of the firearm and none of them were wearing protective gear such as noise-canceling headphones or safety goggles.[15] The trio behind the monitor began repositioning the camera to remove a shadow, and Baldwin began explaining to the crew how he planned to draw the firearm.[13] He said, "So, I guess I'm gonna take this out, pull it, and go, 'Bang!'"[15] When he removed it from the holster, the revolver discharged a single time. Baldwin denied pulling the trigger of the gun, while ABC News described a later FBI report stating that the gun could only fire if the trigger was pulled.[45][46] Halls was quoted by his attorney Lisa Torraco as saying that Baldwin did not pull the trigger, and that Baldwin's finger was never within the trigger guard during the incident.

WHERE WAS ALEC BALDWIN'S FINGER!
>>
>>198578751
>watergun can hold acid
the state of leftists
>>
>played a character in a sitcom I liked
I will basically excuses anything you do to at doesn’t impact me personally if you made me laugh a few times I don’t care
>>
What if both him and Trump get convicted and they end up sharing a cell? It would be kino.
>>
>>198578751
Why did he point the gun at the camera people and pull the trigger if he wasn't filming a scene? Sounds to me like he was fucking around with a deadly weapon.

And guns should always be handled as deadly weapons, loaded or not.
>>
>>198578751
So, why did he get away with it, then?
>>
>>198578960
now instead of getting shot with a kinetic force of a canon she got burnt deformed

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.