[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: walking-dead-cast_001.jpg (1.22 MB, 3000x2086)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>a few years in
>every house outside of settlements is dilapidated
>>
Why rick didn't kill glenn the second time he made him look like a fool
>>
That’s just what houses look like now, and they cost 250k.
>>
>>198579662
>he made him
Good morning sir. Learn how to use pronouns.
>>
>>198579725
Not that anon but it looks fine to me. Projecting, sir?
>>
>>198580149
If anything the first part of his sentence is worse.
>>
>>198579642
>still using gas siphoned out of cars past a year or two.
>>
>>198579725
>them made they look like the fool
is that better?
>>
>>198579725
>SHE made HER
There better, tranny bitch?
>>
Why didn't rig shoot Shane the moment he figured out he'd been banging his wife and that he left him to die in the hospital, like he did in the graphic novel?
>>
>zombies are somehow able to move around for years without any water or energy intake
>>
>>198581241
My friend had a car that would die if you didn't run the engine at least once a week. If the cars aren't Toyotas, they probably shouldn't even be able to run after a decade of just sitting there to rot.

>>198581676
They can also somehow freeze and then defrost just fine.
>>
>>198581676
they get water from moisture in the air and energy to move from the sun
>>
File: 1705814388184762.png (1.15 MB, 720x1280)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
Why didn't Rick burn local?
>>
>>198582171
He wasn't a real one
>>
>>198579642
>We point out plot holes in TWD
the crew simply not going around the city during first winter and cracking open all the frozen zombie skulls
>>
Here is a legitimate one.
The concept of zombies and the word does not exist in the TWD universe, at least for the first few seasons.
Zombie fiction didn't happen, yet Glenn tells people he has played Portal when he goes down a well. In order for Portal to exist Half Life 2 had to happen, and they also share the same universe.
Alyx calls the combine zombies Zombines as a joke in the first DLC which would mean Zombie fiction does exist in the world of TWD however no one knows the word somehow.
This is a plot hole.
>>
At the end of season 3 the retarded governor character that people seem to love for some bizarre reason does something so retarded it made me stop watching the show.
After he fails to assault the prison where our survivors are staying, he decided to randomly shoot a few of his own goons. His other goons do or say nothing about this. You’d think that you may have an issue when your leader is so obviously unstable that he is killing your fellow goons just because he is pissed off. The most likely thing to happen would be that one of those goons would take the opportunity to kill the governor, because why would you ever work under someone who may randomly murder you just to vent his own aggression? Instead they all just go home and pretend it didn’t happen cos the show was already a soap opera by that point.

I’ve never seen anyone online discuss this so just thought I’d throw it out there.
>>
>>198582528
Kek I don't remember him mentioning portal that's pretty neat though
>>
>>198582665
I haven't seen it discussed on walking dead threads but the *kills goon* trope is definitely shit on here.
And yes it is retarded.
>>
Genuinely it would be so easy to survive a Z.A
A simple spear behind a closed off secure base of operations would be enough to kills hundreds if not thousands of zombies a day
It’s so fucking simple
>>
>>198582740
I’ve honestly only ever seen that trope in TWD. I mean it makes sense when it happens in Lethal Weapon 2 or something like that. But that’s when a goon betrays or fails you, not just randomly murdering a couple of them cos you didn’t have breakfast that day.
>>
>>198582775
With walking zombies I don't even see how it could be an issue outside of people dying natural deaths turning into zombies and killing people behind walls.
>>
>>198582775
Especially in the TWD universe. I swear you could slowly scrape a zombie in the head with a butter knife and still kill it in that world.
>>
>>198582823
Yeah but at the same time they can rip you apart with their bare hands.
>>
>>198579642
Here's the biggest plot hole: the US and world militaries couldnt take down zombies that Rick and co. take down with screwdrivers, katans and crossbows.
>>
File: burning local.webm (2.97 MB, 1280x720)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
>>198582171
needs moar hat
>>
>>198583003
ITT: webms you can hear
>>
>>198579642
carl is icsh. not a plot hole, just saying.
>>
>>198582951
Best combined with their cloaking devices which they sparingly use to sneak behind unsuspecting main characters when they hear the call of the plot.
>>
Japanese knotweed.

I haven't seen the series, but if this thread is anything to go by, then it takes place in the US. A plot synopsis of the first few episodes on IMDb indicates it takes place in Atlanta, Georgia.

https://plants.usda.gov/home/plantProfile?symbol=POCU6
Significant presence in the US, particularly on the East and West coasts (Central states have sparser distribution or no data). Within Georgia itself, it has only been introduced to two counties: Cherokee and Clarke.

Japanese knotweed is highly invasive. If you have ever had to manage it, you know what a nightmare it is. Cherokee neighbours Fulton Country, where the City of Atlanta is located. I am willing to bet at least a few homes in Atlanta have Japanese knotweed fucking up the concrete right now.

No or little change in wild animals, large plants, even insects, I could forgive those. Cut grass here and there is like asking why some building (including residential) is dilapidated when another is in pristine condition. Watch any film set in the Middle Ages: the castle looks weathered and ruined, as though it was filmed in the last 100 years.

Please explain the Japanese knotweed situation /tv/. None of the writers who have ever experienced it decided, "oh, we can just hand-wave that one." The survivors have to care about food, water, medicine, and transport. And again: never watched this series.
>>
>>198579642
>We point out plot holes in TWD
With a 2000 character limit per post? Good luck with that.
>>
>>198582528
>>198582712
kek. I guess I missed that reference way back when that episode came out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eUydWd9d3c
>>
>the ones who live
>about 10 years after the apocalypse
>Michonne encounters traveling group that survives through a non-stop motorcade
>there's still gas
>there's still working cars
>there's still roads that can be travelled on constantly by hundreds of thousands of pounds of steel

Probably the absolutely worst, most inefficient way to survive.
>>
>>198581609
That was Kirkman's decision. He wanted the tv show to expand on Shane. Another change he wanted was not to have Rick's hand chopped off so early.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.