[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Was it that easy in the 70s?

Just go up to a girl and ask if she wants coffee and pie?
>>
>>198580007
yes. now such an unoriginal idea gives them the "ick" so good luck
>>
>>198580007
It's that easy now.
>>
>>198580007
No, this is how easy it was in the 50s, boomers were still fantasizing about that era
>>
>>198580039
>>198580081
These are both correct.
>>
>>198580007
So unrealistic she was way out of his league anyway
>>
it's still that easy.
i mean if you want to have coffee and pie with girl then you need to ask.
it won't just magically happen by sitting at home making these threads
>>
>>198580286
How do I meet girls
>>
>>198580007
I love this scene
>>
>>198580312
Unironically, through your friends or even better your sister if you’ve got one
>I have no friends
Get some
>>
In the 1970s a girl probably had 2 maybe 4 guys at most trying to talk to her. Combine that with the internet where they have a thousand simps at their ready to pick and chose from
>>
>>198580481
How
>>
>>198580481
Get a helmet full of shit and and wear it and headbutt a wall of nigger bones
>>
id fucking shit water if i ate coffee and pie
>>
>>198580007
how long have i been sleeping
>>
>>198580007
>007
Checked
>>
File: IMG_1726.jpg (28 KB, 450x383)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>198580501
All the good looking women are taken in highschool and college the latest. Whatever remains is taken shortly after they enter the workforce. There exist very few good looking (6 and above) women that are single. The window of opportunity when they are single is very very narrow. If you don't frequent their circles or the events they attend you have no chance of meeting them. Women also don't go anywhere alone, so whatever hobbies women have or events they attend it is done with their husband or boyfriend and if they are single with their groups of friends.
Boomers and gen-x are throwing money at young pussy like never before, we are talking boat trips, exotic trips, paying their rent and bills, buying them clothes, trips to beauty salons, etc. Many of them have net worths in the millions.
Then there are chad millenials and chad zoomers who get their first pick at all the young pussy.
Then at the end of the line there is you anon, the average nobody with no money, no charisma, no looks, no social circle, no experiences and no toys.
>>198580081
> It's that easy now.
Not if she is American white.
>>
>>198580529
this poster is a true poet
>>
>>198580567
>All the good looking women are taken in highschool and college the latest

This. It's literally over for me, who missed out on teenage romance

I'm 30 and never even as much as hugged a girl
>>
>>198580592
why dont you go to the gym
>>
>>198580636
>Le Gym
Anyone who still uses this cope to bait others should commit suicide.
>>
>>198580636
Ok i'm at the gym. What now
>>
>>198580081
Yea right nowadays a girl like that already has a bf and is fucking chad on the side while texting a dozen simps
>>
>>198580654
>bait other
to give them a piece of mind, what are you talking about
>>
>>198580666
nice trips, diablo.
>>
File: IMG_0761.png (255 KB, 644x576)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
>>198580669
Most guys cannot fathom what it’s like to be a woman in 2024 Its hilarious, but its also kinda sad. Let's imagine one single day in the average woman's life. Her day commences in the haze of whatever free drugs and booze she imbibed, boofed and snorted the previous day. She can barely make out all the notifications from thirsty dudes literally from all over the world.
There's a vast underclass of swarthy men stretching from here to bumfuck Bangladesh who like, comment and follow a girl like this, and she needn't ever interact with them. Are these men even real? Not to her, no. Plus, in all likelihood she is waking up next to one or several sleeping studs, the ones who the night before gaped and glazed our girl until their rigorous fuckings broke her fickle female reality and she suddenly saw before her the roastie dimension: a yonic realm where tesseracts of turgid, tumescent phalluses are powered by the aggregated orgasmic energies of all women worldwide who in that same moment shared delivery to this phantasmic space by way of the same sort of jackhammering fuckfest induced hallucinations.
She'd have forgotten her name, number systems and become psychically disembodied somewhere during the double penetrations. But after enough rest, our girl will be ready to text one of her orbiters for coffee, another for lunch, one lucky guy to go shopping with and another for transportation to dinner. Time with girlfriends, also financed by another doting beta, blends seemlessly into another libidinous evening dank with debauchery. Sometimes she'll have time to shower, other times she can purchase one of many commercially available "feminine wipes" to "clean" the cum and smegma and who knows what Chad-deposited detritus sprayed and smashed into her dangly clam meat. And after a few judicious wipes of her snatch, she'll be ready to mount the next stallion rounding the turn of the Cock Carousel.
>>
>>198580737
So I shouldn't ask them out for coffee and pie?
>>
>>198580527
K so I know how this sounds, especially when said here, but acting in accordance to 4chan's ideals won't help you. You like videogames man? Like just a little bit even? Go to Walmart and hang out in the videogame aisle for 20 minutes, no more than that. Look for a normal dude whose also looking at games. Is he buying any of them? No? Perfect. Ask what he likes to play. If he says BO2, Mario 64, Helldiver's, he's clear. Just keep talking, be normal. Maybe he leads you to girls, maybe he doesn't. Just value that friend, maybe meet more friends through him. Now watch this post get bombed by neets with no family.
>>
>>198580567
>>
>>198580861
>Ask what he likes to play.

He told me to mind my own business
>>
>>198580958
I'm not gonna RP with you. Either take the advice or piss your pants in public again.
>>
File: xiiauuundff41.jpg (64 KB, 1248x781)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>be me
>go to store
>decide to stop in games section just to browse
>random comes up to me
>"hey haha what do you like to play?"
>caught off guard for a second
>answer and he laughs nervously
>"so do you wanna be friends?"
>kinda uncomfortable
>i just walk away as he seems unhinged
>>
>>198580737
Hunter Thompson's successor
>>
>>198580999
If you're a grown man and asking "Wanna be friends?" Then it's too late for you. Any man worth his balldrop knows how to have casual conversations with random. Looking at the world this pessimisticly will only get in your way. Try, and try again.
>>
>>198580999
Why are you imagining the anon so sheepishly? Why are you imagining yourself as an unmoving prick? Two dudes can't just talk in your mind?
>>
>>198580861
Would it help if you blew him in the Walmart bathroom?
>>
>>198580999
*Hits vape on a baby*
God people are annoying
>>
>>198580039
They only get "ick" if they don't think you're cute.
>>
>>198580861
>>198580999
I noticed you forgot to reply to the post so I fixed that for you
>>
>>198581101
Couldn't hurt
>>
>>198580527
I've met plenty of friends through work and the bar.
>>
>>198581249
This, it's not hard. Just be normal. Lose weight. Brush teeth. Stop fucking gooning. Do these things and more people will be receptive to you, or invite you into their life.
>>
>>198580567
>The window of opportunity when they are single is very very narrow
Except that pool of single women is being continually replaced by the next generation so there is actually a constant amount of new single women to choose from
>If you don't frequent their circles or the events they attend you have no chance of meeting them
Then frequent their circles?
>Boomers and gen-x are throwing money at young pussy like never before, we are talking boat trips, exotic trips, paying their rent and bills, buying them clothes, trips to beauty salons, etc. Many of them have net worths in the millions.
Only an issue if you are looking for a transactional hookup
>Then there are chad millenials and chad zoomers who get their first pick at all the young pussy.
Smaller pool than the total pool of single women
>Then at the end of the line there is you anon, the average nobody with no money, no charisma, no looks, no social circle, no experiences and no toys.
4/6 out of those can be acquired with a concentrated effort, alternatively can pursue 2/6 (money/toys) at the cost of the other 4/6

Things are not necessarily easy but their not impossible like you want to make it seem. Also reflect that this is only an issue if you want an above average woman. Of course seeking above average outcomes require above average effort.
>>
>>198581300
It's easier to wallow in despair. But it is true that thanks to social media the odds are stacked against the average male.
>>
>>198580567
>>198580737
have you ever considered becoming a fanfic writer question mark

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.