[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>I don’t even hate dirty ugly stinky subhuman monkey ape baboon niggers all that much, thats whats so insane about all this!
What did Kramer mean by this?
>>
>>198580784
throw his ass out
>>
https://captainoftheussinevitable.ytmnd.com/
>>
>>198580784
he probably doesn't actually hate black people and just said it because it was the first hurtful thing he could think of and saw they were black. lots of people are like this and everyone pretends this isn't a thing. tell me you haven't been mad and wanted to just go for the worst thing a person could be called
>>
>>198580784
Did Whites really stick forks up black bastards asses?
>>
>>198580904
What a blast from the past, I forgot that was an YTMND.
>>
>>198580996
*jews
>>
>>198581185
the million YTMND memes the day after the Kramer thing happened were probably the most laughs ive ever had, i remember me and my friends playing them in the computer lab and laughing our asses off, in those days schools didnt care if you played videos with the Nword i guess lol or at least the guy running it back then didnt give a fuck
>>
>>198580784
why didn't Bob Sacamano help him?
>>
>>198580784
i dont think there will ever be an interview as kino as this
>>
He did the right thing. People were fucking with his ability to do his job which is 100x worse than saying something slightly mean back to them to get them to stop.
>>
>>198581462
Bob's a moron. Jay Reimenschneider would've got him out in a pinch.
>>
>>198580784
>That's what happens when you interrupt the white man
kek, you do NOT say things like this unless you genuinely despise niggers.
>>
Hating niggers doesn't mean you hate all black people.
>>
>>198582862
Stop laughing its not funny
>>
>>198582862
>Yeah big threat… that’s how YOU PEOPLE like to get back at the man!

Lel based kramer
>>
>>198580784
Alright fine, you take the monkeys side!
>>
>>198583615
I want you to apologize, Mr. Kramer.
>>
Nigga's having a bad set.
>>
>>198580784
>I said some mean things about black people
>audience laughs
>Jerry: it's not FUNNY!
What did they mean by this?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.