[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: volfiles.jpg (111 KB, 904x680)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
they're literally me (voluntarily celibate)
>>
Mulder canonically fucks multiple women during the show's run, including Scully.
>>
>>198581662
Scully banged the tattoo guy, had an affair with a married guy in college and Mulder had girlfriends in the past
>>
>>198582194
I never bothered much with later seasons, but doesn't he get her pregnant later on, when he fucks off from the show?
>>
>>198582248
Yes and they have a son which has psychic powers for god knows what reason.
>>
>>198582235
>>198582194
yeah...? muh he had sex twice in 5 years and her once. Yeah. That's celibacy. It's a way of living not some hard categorization. We're not talking about the other kind of celibates. If someone becomes a monk and lives celibate for 20 years you say he's celibate you don't say 'aaaa he had a gf in 1980'
>>
>>198581662
The thins is, that's nice for him, he just prefers jerking. It's tragic for her she's probably quite longing for the caring touch of a man, but the awkward jamb of Mulder being smoking (no pun) and so close with her keeps her thinking that it would it's safer for not to lash out and get... an actual relationship
>>
>>198582318
So you think their lives consisted of nothing outside of what was shown on the show? Can I ask you what if you didn't have breakfast this morning?
>>
>>198582434
We see how each of them lives
>>
>>198582434
You need to use the subjunctive for a hypothetical, otherwise what you're actually doing is asking them to consider the real possibility that they didn't have breakfast this morning:
>[correct] What if you hadn't had breakfast?
>[incorrect] What if you didn't have breakfast?
You see? In the initial experiment and the post about it the correct phrasing was used, so remember, since the point of this meme is to show that other people are low IQ, when you recount it you should avoid degrading the phrasing into a sentence that shows your own low IQ instead
>>
>>198582526
Doesn't matter dickhead.
>>
File: 1692436578697445.png (56 KB, 1882x1104)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
Forgot pic
>I'll have a soda coke pop
>>
>>198581662
has there ever bee a more pointed case of 'actors are not like the characters'?
>>
>>198583067
?
>>
>>198582318
that is by definition not celibate
>>
>scully gets separated from mulder just before something spooky happens
bravo carter
>>
>>198583501
how many legs do humans have? two. so is someone with one leg just completely mindblowing to you? 'They must not be a human, does not compute'. Celibate does not mean a virgin it never has, until you special grievance losers started co-opting the term

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.