[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: thaddeus.jpg (29 KB, 783x391)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
thaddeus is the best most kino character. thaddeus is sexy hot.
>>
>>198583313
is he gonna take revenge on the "doctor" who gave him the ghoul juice to inhale if they cross paths again?
>>
>>198583313
Thaddeus is faggot, that's why he got bullied so hard that desperately looked for someone else to bully. He put Dogmeat in a fucking nuka cola box with no way of getting out. He deserves to get ass raped by a deathclaw.
>>
>>198583373
pretty sure it was a fallout 76 serum
>>
>>198583373
he'll cross paths with that doctor then just as he's about to kill the doctor he offers thaddeus a juice that will prevent him from looking like a ghoul and thaddeus will look sexy hot forever.
>>
>>198583313
I just wanna see the legion already. They probably wrote them out like the NCR though. They were by far the most chuddy faction.
>>
>>198583445
>They probably wrote them out like the NCR though
Todd said NCR still exists
>>
>>198583313

I actually liked this character and he became one of my favorites

You think he's a jerk at first but then he checks on the dog to make sure it has air
>>
>>198584872
And then leaves it in the fucking box. What the fuck does it matter if the dog can breath if it literally can't escape you idiot fuck. Thaddeus is a weak bitch. Him checking the to see if the dog could breathe is supposed to be ironic because he's a fucking moron.
>>
>>198583487
I meant the REAL NCR, the one with uniforms, first recon big guns, rangers and all that, not a motley band of hobos lead by walled broad
>>
>>198583313
Only good looking guy is the raider husband and they killed him off too quickly
>>
>>198584895

The dog was stopping him from his mission

His foot was ripped up

How would you solve this ?

He didn't shoot the dog and he cared enough for it to have air
>>
>>198585320
The dog wasn't stopping him from doing shit. In that situation, having a guard dog would benefit him. He had a mangled foot. It was just a weird choice and the only reason the dog didn't die was plot armor. It still made Thaddeus look like an awful retard.
>>
>>198585572

It was literally pulling in his foot trying to eat it

He also ditched the bag because he was to weak to carry it

I agree he's a Moron but I don't believe there was malice behind it
>>
shant be watching this tranny slop
>>
Outside of appearance is there actually any down-side to being a Ghoul? If you can sustain the meds you live forever.
>>
>>198583408
didnt play anything since 4 was shit, so whats 76 serum?
>>
>>198584920
No anon they're all dead. Shady Sands blew up, remember? The NCR isn't a huge, decentralized, advanced nation-state, it's just Shady Sands which is the same place as LA
>>
>>198584920

They probably exist the conversation between the ghoul and Erik estrada

Kinda confirmed that

Making it sound like the NCR was fractured and splintered
>>
>>198585868
>Outside of appearance is there actually any down-side to being a Ghoul?
-10 charisma
>>
>>198583313
stick to your general, shill >>198553501
>>
>>198583313
What did I miss, how did he fuck up his foot so bad?
>>
>>198586483
Maximus stomps on his foot when trying to kill him with the power armor
>>
>>198585868
infertile
>>
>>198586706
Thanks I missed that part, I really don't like the negro character so I wasn't really paying attention. He is a really terrible character with no likeable trait whatsoever
>>
>>198583373
Why doesn't everyone think it's goul juice? Ghouls don't heal like that, isn't it FEV?
>>
>>198585937
SERUM DEEZ NUTS LOLOL
>>
>>198586996
>Why doesn't everyone think it's goul juice? Ghouls don't heal like that, isn't it FEV?
how on earth would he have gotten his hands on FEV? and hes just lugging it around and doesn't have hazmat suit
>>
>>198586841
>infertile
Irrelevant to /tv/
>>
>>198587770
No idea. Why do ghouls need to suck on some magic juice to prevent going feral even though when goggins ghoul ran out he just fell over.
If Thad was gouled and that's how ghouls heal then why didn't goggins ghoul heal his own finger?

For all we know doctor is an escapee from a different master'd vault and has some on him. Refined formula or something, west tek hidden vault since they've just poofed the other ones into existence.
I just got the vibe that Thad would go full Harold mode for the next season seemed like that kinda guy
>>
>>198586996
FEV + a lot of radiation = ghoul
FEV + minimal radiation = super mutant

He's probably going to turn into a super mutant in the next season, considering they haven't introduced super mutants yet.
>>
>>198587961
That's what I thought, he seemed both scummy enough and still wholesome funnyish that he could be a Harold tier muttie. Maybe not super mutant since that would be expensive but some make up and green skin kinda thing.
>>
>>198587868
>If Thad was gouled and that's how ghouls heal then why didn't goggins ghoul heal his own finger?
he did, the sowed the finger back on and it just started working, thaddeus wasn't missing a leg, it was just mangled up
>>
File: 851oedligyh21.jpg (80 KB, 940x518)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>198583313
>>
>>198585937
in fallout 76 you can take various serums that mutate you and give you different pros/cons. Everyone is constantly using the one that makes you part Marsupial and lets you jump really high in exchange for tanking your INT
>>
>>198589063
I kinda ragequit 76 after the gun I bought from NPC vendor disappeared from my inventory after I had arranged both my perk cards and used all my gathered lead to make ammunition for that caliber

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.