[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

/tv/ won't talk about this but for the few intellectuals among us, what did we think of this highly tense kino? It was one of the better movies I've watched recently, I was actually surprised by how much I enjoyed it.
>>
looks okay
>>
>>198584408
I didn't expect much at all from it but it has some kino scenes involving a nail gun. My only problem with the movie is that it feels a little short, although that could be because by the time the kino ramps up I wanted more of it but it just ends.
>>
>>198584335
OP I'm gonna watch this right now, it better be good or you'll be sorry.
>>
>>198584672
You better get back here and apologise once you enjoy it.
>>
Is this horror? Don't like horror
>>
>>198584792
A thriller about a drug addiction trying to get to her dying mother. She ends up getting stuck in a hall with a group of strangers during a snow storm.
>>
>>198584816
Sounds cool might watch it tonight. Thanks anon
>>
>>198584335
You're late to the party but yeah, this was kino. Wish mid-tier crime thrillers like this were made regularly like in the 90s/00s
>>
BULLSHIT
>>
You know how I found this movie?
I opened rarbg's front page, saw it on the list of recent releases, and downloaded it without looking up a single thing about it. I normally never do that, but something compelled me to pick a random thriller and watch it.
What a treat it was, and the fact that I bumped into it by pure chance just made it better.
I have periodically been checking to see if the director made anything else, but apparently he hasn't.
>>
I wish we had a chart of "suspicious strangers stuck together in a snowstorm" kinos. I love that setup.
>>
>>198585017
I just happened to catch it on TV last night randomly so I went in with low expectations
>>
>>198584335
To what extent is this an adaptation of Sartre's play?
>>
>>198585275
It has nothing to do with it, although I'm sure you could make some tenuous parallels.
>>
>>198585275
It's based on a book
>>
bump
>>
>>198584335
it was ok
>>
>>198584335
>/tv/ won't talk about this
qrd?
>>
>>198584693
Okay it was enjoyable.
I don't know if I'd call it a masterpiece but it was well-done for what it was. Good pacing and direction.
I liked the protagonist. Did not expect her to use the power of heroin to save the day.
Not super mind-blowing but it subverted my expectations a few times. I was expecting the whodunnit to get dragged out for a lot longer.
You could definitely do worse for a stream-only flick. It was an entertaining thriller, so it did its job. Certainly would rather watch movies like this than anything Zack Snyder shits out.
>>
>OP left and didn't see that I watched his movie
it's over...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.