[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: eyes.jpg (64 KB, 1000x563)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Bit disappointing if billionaire sex murder cult parties are actually this lame.
>>
What if I told you that all of that was a charade
>>
File: peep.jpg (14 KB, 248x228)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>198587645
>be rich
>still have to please drunk retards because they are a mason degree above me
>>
Red Cloak wasn't Ziegler.
>>
>>198587645
I doubt they ever let Kubrick into the top end pedo parties
>>
>>198587645
>no free tandies and mini pizzas
shit cult, would 100% not join
>>
>>198587645
>lame
I don't know, you get to hang out in a fancy mansion and there are smoking hot naked women everywhere that you can have sex with, seems pretty cool desu
>>
>>198587645
They are though. Even Nixon knew this:
>The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to timeā€”it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine

Billionaires larping around is just as cringeworthy as neets larping around.
>>
>>198587756
sex is fun for about five minutes. Then what are you gonna do, stand around limp-dicked and sober-headed?
>>
>>198587800
hit the buffet, chat with people and make some anonymous friends, have some drinks, find another hot naked masked prostitute to fuck once you've had a little break
>>
>>198587756
Nobody here would be allowed in except as a sex table.
>>
>>198587828
Walking around naked making anonymous friends doesn't sound fun
>>
>>198587854
to each their own
>>
Do you think they eat foreskins?
>>
>>198587761
It's pretty much Coachella for middle aged ex frat boys that got business degrees.
>>
It was just a tuesday night for the elites. The real fun stuff happens at remote retreats. This was more like them visiting the friends bar to wind down from a long day of being a curse to humanity.
>>
>>198587645
Yeah it was really lame. LARPing with masks, some le spooky ominous music and some implied homosexuality really scared the fuck out of boomers in the 90's. If they really wanted to get the message across they should've shown some children present in the mansion or something instead of gay sex with hats on.
>>
>>198587645
They cut the part where they rape children and drink their blood.
>>
>>198588853
The child aspect of it was shown in the story of the costume shop owner who pimps his own daughter. It has its own dedicated arc.
>>
>>198587761
Kek so funny that this shit is both real IRL and also pathetic at the same time.
>>
>>198587835
They could just hire whores too, lol. Mammonists will never be impressive

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.