[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: babytogo_.jpg (250 KB, 800x1132)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>black man has baby with white woman
>hollywood's obsession with black-on-white.... yet again
>black men between the ages of 16 and 45 are a mere 3% of the US population
>and 0.3% of the EU population
>and yet hollywood forces blacks into every movie, tv show, and commercial
>hollywood allows black-black relationships on screen
>but never allows white-white relationships to appear on screen

It's always blacks. Always. Hollywood is absolutely obsessed with blacks. But why is it always black? Why not arab or asian or latino or indian or polynesian or scandinavian or eastern european or mediterranean? Why is it that it is a black? What is with the far-left's obsession with black people and with forcing black people into everything? Explain it.

Blacks are 12% of the US population. Black males are 6% of the US pop. Black males between the ages of 16 and 45 are just 3% of the US pop. Black males of all ages are 3% of Canada's pop. Black males of all ages are 1.5% of Mexico's pop. Blacks in total are less than 1% of the EU pop. Blacks in total are such a tiny fraction of 1% of the total populations of China, India, Japan, Korea, Russia, and Indonesia that they register lumped in as "other" on population charts.

Those countries account for 98% of all tv and video sales revenue.

Explain the reason why the US and UK entertainment industries force blacks into everything they produce? In light of the population numbers, ie - the target consumer base, the reason obviously isn't to generate revenue.

What is the reason why hollywood forces the black-on-white meme? Explain it honestly.
>>
File: 268.jpg (352 KB, 1284x1534)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>198588241
>hey it's a little weird you're so obsessed for pointing it out!

the old hebrew fallacy
>>
>>198588241
Humiliation Ritual
>>
>>198588241
It's just marketing, need to include the two biggest spending demographics or no investment. Definition of a Soulless movie.
>>
>>198588241
>It's always blacks. Always. Hollywood is absolutely obsessed with blacks.
>posts euro production with brit actors
>>
>>198588241
It's funny because despite all that it's still extremely uncommon in real life. White women just aren't into it
>>
>>198588276
Okay, but that doesn't explain why Hollywood's obsession with blacks.
>>
>>198588354
God shut the fuck up. I cannot imagine how low IQ you'd have to be to still be smugly saying this at this point. You probably talk about bacon being epic still.
>>
>>198588241
Why are you watching Hollywood slop?
I'm European and most of the low budget movies on TV have only white people in them. France being the exception
>>
His expression staring at her receding hairline and forehead is kino
>>
>>198588391
I'm just gonna assume I'm right. Since you can't seem to find a flaw in my logic.
>>
>>198588431
The flaw in your logic is that it's not popular and people aren't into it. It's not "marketing" it's social engineering. That's why it's "forced", if it were marketable it would flow organically.
>>
File: And-the-winner-is.jpg (56 KB, 350x350)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>198588466
nailed it
>>
>>198588241
I always assume black women hate this just as much.
Aren't they being genocided also?
>>
>>198588466
this
>>
>>198588515
Black women just take dick and become single moms. Nothing is being taken from them. Their culture is unchanged and demographics only growing.
>>
>>198588241
Because BlackRock controls our money and they won't fund anything if you don't add blacks, gays, trans, etc.
And they are willing to lose money doing it. DEI failed so now they rebranded it to BRIDGE.
>>
File: 1690168084807308.jpg (2.5 MB, 436x4707)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB JPG
Blacks are clearly over-represented by the entertainment industry.
>>
File: 1696981451375881.jpg (2.22 MB, 484x3628)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB JPG
>>198588555
>>
the honest to god reason hollywood is doing this is because women are the main money-spenders, and women are retarded enough to pay money to see garbage like this in order to be seen as a virtuous ally to those poor negroes, also hollywood is run by scum who want to subvert and infiltrate artistic mediums because they are evil and can't create beautiful art, only tear down others out of frustration
>>
File: 1694970683825055.jpg (87 KB, 602x550)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>198588555
checked

also, it's become so obvious at this point that even the normest of the normies are talking about it
>>
>>198588367
I see interracial couples all the time and I don’t even in a big city.
>>
>>198588620
>women are retarded enough to pay money to see garbage like this

No, anon. The revenue totals do not back up that assertion. These productions are being made at a financial loss. The question is, who is willing to take the losses and why.
>>
File: 1685979497146653.jpg (494 KB, 1160x634)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
>>198588241
>massive portion of the population being encouraged to breed with tiny portion of the population

It's almost as if someone is pushing for the extermination of blacks through breeding.
>>
>>198588515
No there is always some low quality guy willing to fuck boons
>>
>>198588718
Shalom
>>
>>198588664
the revenue totals usually show that double-digit to triple-digit millions being spent making this garbage, but I also consistenly see millions spent to view them. those millions have to be mostly coming from women and probably white women. I do think your question is appropriate though and is addressed by my second point
>>
hmm
>>
>>198588354
No, these people are so inculcated in the progressive ideology they feel on an instinctive level that anything they produce has the responsibility to further that ideology. This specific film might not matter much, but the people behind it know which way the wind is blowing, and what the prevailing narrative of our time is (progressive good, conservative bad), and feel a pressure to abide. The idea that this is all about money is dated and at this point just wrong. We've seen with ESG that this ideology supersedes profit, because they understand that in the long term being excluded from society is a bigger threat than a monetary loss in the short term.
>>
File: juli'tisha.jpg (102 KB, 679x680)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>198588910
Brilliant assessment, anon. Spot on.
>>
>>198588910
Some other anon linked me this it's a great article
https://web.archive.org/web/20210630213632/https://musaalgharbi.com/2020/05/15/definition-racist-actions-actors/
>>
>>198590259
Interesting, thanks anon
>>
>>198588241
(((Hollywood))) is a CIA deepstate front. Their goal is to keep all the different groups pissed off and fighting each other-- That is, Hollywood pushes feminism because it pits men and women against each other, and they push racial bullshit like OP's pic because it pisses off white people. They keep releasing movies about slavery and muh racism because it triggers nogs. This is to demoralize all populations and keep us distracted from the New World Order eat ze bugs bullshit thats being slowly put into place.With the black-white relationships Particularly, they're pushing to crush the white and black race. Encourage white women to fuck Tyrones, and you've statistically doomed those women to single motherhood, which keeps them financially crushed and societally stigmatized. The by product is that the baby will be an interracial mutt with no father, and the statistics on children who grow up without fathers is clear: Boys (especially ones who are black or half black) without fathers turn into criminals who more often than not repeat the cycle of pump and dump that created them. Girls raised without fathers end up becoming literal whores, or low life skanks that hook up with Tyrones.
>>
>>198588241
does he abandon them in act 2?
>>
WHY WON'T COMPANIES PANDER TO UNEMPLOYED INCELS LIKE ME WHO NEVER PAY FOR MOVIES?! THIS IS LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE!
>>
>>198588554
This has been going on much longer than that

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.