[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0062.jpg (355 KB, 1767x1787)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>just watched no country for old men
>thought it was kino how Llewelyn intending to give water to the dying Mexican was the reason all of this happened
>actually the money he stole had a tracker inside it, so him showing compassion to Mexican drug dealers didn’t cause all of this
>>
They found his truck when he went to give water to the Mexican which let them know who he is
>>
>>198589091
i can't understand a man who steals a bag of money and doesn't sift through it
>>
>>198589091
>Llewelyn
Such a weird ass fucking name especially since the character is from Texas lmao
>>
>>198589091
>>198589160

they wouldve never found him if he hadn't
>>
>>198589248
It means "like a lion". That's why they gave him a mullet and a beard and dressed in yellow shirts.
>>
>>198589287
It’s still weird
>>
Will the Blood Meridian movie be even close to the levels of kino NCFOM is?
>>
>>198589541
Probably not, I have much more faith in the abilities of the Coen brothers than I do in John Hillcoat.
>>
>>198589136
That only sped it up, but also made Llewelyn prepared. Anton had the tracker and would have driven around all settlements surrounding the shoot out, found Llewelyn and killed him.
>>
I have to make a confession: I had a crush on Bardem's character, and it was long before NCFOM was made into a meme movie, not even joking.
>>
>>198589287
Kino
>>
“Give me a screwgie. Then I will kill you” Chiggurgh had some cold lines in this
>>
File: @@.jpg (68 KB, 1179x1165)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>
Here’s what I do, as soon as I find the tracker, I take it out, drive the fuck away as far as possible
Or
As soon as I get my big bag of money
Transfer it to a new bag and just leave
I know the concept of a tracker was new due to the film taking place in the 80’s but still
>>
>>198589629
Those Jewish cats make some fire kino no cap
>>
>>198589091
*Baja Blast
>>
>>198589160
it wasn't in the script
>>
>>198590108
what about Chigurh appeals to you, anon?
>>
>>198589287
>That's why they gave him a mullet and a beard and dressed in yellow shirts.
Nope, the just made him look like Cormac
>>
>>198589871
They’d decided to leave to his wife’s mothers in El Paso prior to him going to give the Mexican water I’m pretty sure
>>
The wife is so god damn cute, it's too bad she got caught up in his mess and died.
>>
>>198589091
wait he went back to give him the baja blast? i thought he was going to wipe his finger prints off the trucks
>>
>>198594260
he brought him Bangs, anon. the perfect soda on a hot summer day.
>>
>>198594260
He filled a handheld plastic container with water and said what he is doing right now is completely retarded. I am pretty sure this means he was going to give the dying Mexican water
>>
>>198594363
only if it was oliet bangs
>>
>>198590108
You want him to sit on your face?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.