[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>is a convicted child molester and child killer
>is well respected amongst the inmates and isn't just raped and killed on sight
Among all the dumb shit in Prison Break, this one was the worst for me
>>
Prison Break was only designed for 1 season and it showed. Anything beyond s1 is utter dogshit filled with every Hollywood cliche in the book.
>>
Prison being exceptionally hard on chomos is mostly a normie fantasy.
>>
>>198589390
Why do criminals draw the line at pedos anyway? Not that I'm complaining, just seems weird that these guys who can ruin thousands of lives without a care will draw the line somewhere. Like you get a drug pusher who ruined his entire community by making everyone addicts, but he's respected, meanwhile a guy who rubbed his niece's ass is stabbed to death. Pedofag only ruined one kid's life, the drug fag ruined thousands of kids' lives by making dey mammies crackheads and getting dey daddies to kill each other in gang wars.
>>
>>198589509
I think the main point is that crackheads have a choice, sure once they’re hooked they don’t but initially they do. Same goes for gang members they have choice, once they choose to get involved it becomes very hard to escape but they still had that choice. No child chooses to be raped. in a normal world all pedos would be turned into slaves and forced to work for free in brutal conditions for the rest of their life.
>>
>>198589509
because every single inmate had a childhood. whether it was a good childhood or a bad one, they all know what it is to be an innocent child.
>>
>>198589509
Criminals cannot think in abstract terms like this. Also, my theory is that most were touched as kids and hearing about it makes them relive those memories.
>>
>>198589390
I don't think he was well respected, but the fact that the guy was walking freely is mindboggling.
>>198589509
Because selling drugs and profiting on dumb people isn't as bad as hurting or abusing an innocent child.
>>
>>198589509
>t. Pedo
Just because you sell drugs, doesn’t mean you’d okay with someone raping kids. A lot of these guys have children themselves or had younger siblings at one point. Kids tend to be innocent
>>
>>198589390
There’s no reason why abruzzi wouldn’t have just murder him the moment they went outside.
>>
>>198589509
A large part of inmates were molested themselves and attacking pedos is terrific revenge. There's also never enough of them that they can effectively organize a defense, no other groups ever form coalitions with them, and therefore they make an easy target to let out anger.
>>
>>198589509
dont listen to all the retards. its just a way to earn easy reps because chomos are usualy weak people
>>
>Plays child molester
>Still somehow becomes audience's favorite character
True testament to this guy's charisma
>>
>>198589509
>chomos are usualy weak people
Which makes sense. you and >>198589853 should both kys
>>
>>198589905
They could never really commit to him being a villain
>>
>>198589390
Despite popular belief prison inmates are some of the most morally bankrupt people you will find on planet Earth. They could give less of a fuck about child molesters if they could actually fight back and only go after the ones that can’t because they get to take out their anger on someone who deserves to die.
>>
>>198589509
It's not for any moral reason. They are have no morals. It's just an excuse to hurt someone and get away with it. You're right that it makes no sense others crimes are tolerated when they can be just as destructive. It's not even for moral reasons either because an 18 year old in prison for fucking a 15 year old will get attacked.
>>
>>198589509
Pedos are usually weak/timid and no one defends them. If you had some big roided out pedo they wouldn't fuck with him. But pedos are almost always pussies like Jared Fogle. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>198589824
>No child chooses to be raped
But even if they chose to have sex fags would still call it rape
>>
>>198589509
Same reason horrible people in society pretend they're better than those who are in jail. People feel better if they can find a way to tell yourself you're morally superior
>>
i aint seen this shit since ti aired on TV but what kinda bullshit condition did that one guy have where he apparently doesnt sleep? Motherfucker would be dead if that was the case. Also even if he didnt have that condition did the main character really think there wasnt gonne be that one night where the motherfucker just happens to wake up and catch him in the act? What was the point of that dumb plot device?
>>
He had information that could lead to the conviction of Hillary Clinton but he made a deal to shut up and got protection inside the jail in exchange
>>
>>198589390
imagine of season 5s plot was that he had to rape a kid to get out of prison and the gang reluctantly went along with the convoluted plan
>>
>>198589942
>>198589905
Doesn't he get a robot hand in the last season? When they all become super agents for the CIA or something like that?
>>
>>198589418
Season 1 was dogshit. It should have been a miniseries.
I remember being up to episode fuckin 20 and they were still in prison. Fuckin dropped that shit harder than Plates 3000.
>>
>>198590346
Yeah, that was really retarded
>>
>>198589509
all pedos need to die
>>
>>198589769
But you're okay with turning teenage girls into crackwhores by selling them drugs. Even if you don't sell to them directly, they'll end up getting it from some of your clients. You're okay with addicted parents burning all of their money on drugs, neglecting their children and putting them on the streets, where they're vulnerable to all kinds of abuse. You're okay with some tweaker shooting an upstanding citizen for ten bucks, orphaning his children and again possibly making their lives hell.
You either see the direct causality here and ignore it for your own gain, or you're one of those niggers who can't imagine not having breakfast. All that pedo harassment in prison is just a cope for criminals.
>I may be a scum who killed a couple innocent people while high on drugs, causing unimaginable grief to all of their families, but at least I'm not as bad as this guy who touched a kid once
>>
>>198589390
>>is well respected amongst the inmates and isn't just raped and killed on sight
thats because prison break was made by gays
so they were living their power fantasy where gay pedophiles are respected
>>
>>198590463
>gay pedophiles
Redundant.
>>
>>198589509
They don't. It's bullshit made up by people who want to worship criminal scum.
>>
>>198590355
I mean it is in the title
>>
>>198590483
I was in a work release program and everyone wanted to beat up the pedo but it's actually a hate crime that will get you a felony if you attack someone for being a pedo
>>
>>198589769
>Kids tend to be innocent
Any gangmember in prison knows that's a load. His gang has shorties and he probably started as one before age 10
>>
>>198589509
you know if they all escaped. they'd rape everything too. i think it's just keeping an image in prison culture.
>>
>>198589448
This. It's just a normie fantasy and people love to sit around and fantasize about sex criminals getting raped. Most of the time while I was in there we just didn't interact with the other criminals. Most of us didn't want to. Two different lives we lived to get where we were now. Hell is a hard core gang member gonna talk to a internet addict about?
>>
>>198589509
>Why do criminals draw the line at pedos anyway?
They don't. They often draw the line at people who hurt kids. A guy who beat his baby to death is gonna be just as hated as a guy who raped an 11 year old.

>>198590462
What I think you're failing to understand is that most people in prison aren't particularly intelligent, so things like
>addicted parents burning all of their money on drugs, neglecting their children and putting them on the streets
Is something that in many cases, they'd probably not be able to think about, and even if they did, their connection to that is not something they're be able to grasp.
>>
>>198589509
because you can kill a pedo and nobody will give a fuck
it's literally a human sandbag where they can practice violence without repercussion
>>
>>198589509
>Murder, violence, robbery etc? Cool.
>You had voluntary sexual intercourse with a physically mature girl who happened to be one year under the age of consent? Flay him alive!

Yeah, never understood this moralfaggottry.
>>
>>198590346
>gets his hand chopped off twice

That was funny though
>>
File: 1704721238271550.jpg (83 KB, 850x400)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>198589509
Pic related

They're sadists who want to righteously torment somebody
>>
>>198589418
I disagree, Season 2 and Mahone was kino as well. It started gradually falling off during S3 in Panama and by the time S4 was underway, it was pretty trash.
>>
>>198590355
Incredibly shitty take. Prison Break's first season is one of the most consistent and intense seasons of anything ever. Not a single filler episode.
>>
>>198589661
They don't tho. Many have frontal lobe damage (from savage childhood beatings etc) which puts them in a kind of permanent fugue state, where their life is more like a dream than reality. They don't really think in terms of future and past, and even if they do the details are all mixed up. Like a dream.

What governs them is violent/criminal urges and impulses. Which is another thing that the frontal lobes govern on top of "time management and tracking".
>>
>>198591275
Season 3 was dumb fun. Season 4 is where it really got bad, especially in the second half. Still had some kino, though, like the Mission Impossible episode and when they capture the General. Should have ended it there.
>>
>>198591370
>Mission Impossible episode
Wasn't that when Bellick sacrificed himself like a bro? One of the very few things left remembering from that boring season.
>>
>>198591370
Bellick death was sad as fuck
>>
>>198589509
Because even bottom feeder non jewish criminals understand that only inhuman vampiric demonic kiked people are pedos.
>>
>>198591370
>>198591275
Season 3 was nice because it was a "prison break", but with a fresh twist to it (shithole panama prison with the whole prisoner heirarchy). It also had significantly less "filler" than the previous two seasons.
>>
>>198589390
I have a friend who was a police officer working in a prison and he said this is one of the biggest myths there is, that criminals have some type of "honor code".
>>
>>198590759
Oh shit youre still around? I thought they didnt let you have internet access anymore.
>>
>>198589509
Pedoes are scum and it's not like they're big tough gang members. I've heard any offenses against women are seen as really bad too, which is just, you're criminal's because you were likely raised by a piece of trash single mother who ruined your future, you of all people shouldn't be simping for hoes.
>>
>>198589390
Well I don’t expect much from the inbred child of a retard
>>
>>198589418
They didn't even break the prison
It should have been called break out of prison
>>
>>198591556
You fell for another lie. I can only speak for California but around half the inmates are spics and a ton of them are in for beating the shit out of their wives while drunk. You think any other inmate is going to start shit over that? You must be fucking dumb.
>>
>>198589390
It's The Doctor Smith Factor.

The guy who played Doctor Smith in the original Lost In Space saw that his character was going to get killed off, so he worked his ass off coming up with what actors call "business": a lot of unusual and eccentric traits and memorable exclamations (one-liners in today's lingo). Volunteering to be the guy who gets the family into trouble, all that. This kind of thing helps the writers a lot as some actors balk at being the character who does shitty things and gets everyone drama.

Eventually the writers and producers realized his value as a "prime mover" of plot and kept him around, and even teamed him up with the kid as he was the most vulnerable to this idiot character's machinations while the Robot acted as the voice of reason, hushed by his lack of status.

"DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!!"

This actor was about to quit just before he got Prison Break. He was gym buddies with Keifer Sutherland and told him what he was thinking and Sutherland literally punched him out and got in his face about being a weak bitch and that he should double down and shoot for the moon in his next audition. His next audition was Prison Break and he blew it out of the water being being as super slimy as he could. Really embraced how gross the character was.

Now, personally, I think Keifer lined the audition up for him behind the scenes, but this guy owned that role and gave the writers endless, if horrific, plot to leverage just by how ridiculously resilient not only the actor was but the character too.

You can even see they did him a solid by letting him inhabit that salesman character for most of a season while they were trying to get the Cylla device. Just so he wasn't ALWAYS in T-Bag mode.

Then finally they give him a bionic arm in the last season which is the perfect spray cheese on top of the cake. It's like a big signal to audience "it's all just fun, guys".
>>
>>198589390
Wasn't it implied he had superpowers at one point?
>>
>>198590346
Lolwut, that's SOA working with machette CIA tier

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.